Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
Duma
renegade
7 posters

(ACE) The PALLET Team

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The PALLET Team - Page 4 Empty Re: (ACE) The PALLET Team

Post by Abysswalker Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 pm

(ACE) The PALLET Team - Page 4 092

Pallet Town | Night
    {3}

This is starting to get weird. Bug Lady looks up to the sky, and his attention follows, but there's nothing other than a field of dark and even more dark. What's she so interested in, anyways? It's not like I'm up there. There was no way he could ever be that far up, Phobos knows, because he would be scattered to the winds. Probably. Trying to find out and becoming a bunch of vapors isn't worth the risk, though.
    "Do you hear or smell anything?" Bug Lady asks her companions, and Phobos almost wants to scoff, like he'd seen Dad do sometimes. You can't smell a ghost, and there wasn't even a peep from him to be heard! Man, this hiding stuff is so easy-were all Pokemon this bad at finding ghosts? No wonder he's stayed safe for so long. Deimos has a bad taste in minions, if he'd picked people like this to try and track him down. Unless they're just normal people...no, there's no way Phobos can take a risk assuming something like that.

"N-no.  I- I don't." The tiny fire Pokemon says, exactly as Phobos had anticipated. I was right! But then they (he?) do something that the ghost hadn't expected at all-they start to whimper, a sound all too familiar to Phobos. They're...scared? Scared of him? That didn't add up-he's supposed to be scared of them, because if his instinct is correct, then they want to drag him off (or whatever the equivalent of grabbing a ghost is) and give him to his sibling. Phobos doesn't get it, and his confusion tells him that he has to find out what's going on. Unfortunately for the little ghost, he's so caught up in needing to know more that he doesn't realise he's accidentally revealed himself a little bit, enough for the purple of his form to be seen. As far as Phobos is concerned, the shadows are still hiding him perfectly.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:29 pm

(ACE) The PALLET Team - Page 4 Isolde_by_kemurigakurekaze-d8nokvr
    Pallet Town/ Night [19]

Isolde could hear Oliver's shaky breath as he inhaled, and she hoped maybe he picked something up. She was disappointed and further worried when his answer was, "N-no.  I- I don't." Her instinctual feeling couldn't be wrong, could it? Usually she was right about these things, and it's partially how she survived so long alone. She kept glancing around, but she was distracted by a sound coming from Oliver. The little fire monkey was whimpering in fear, and as if realizing he made the sound, he stifled it. She couldn't blame him for being afraid; she knew she was terrified. It was good that he was trying to be quiet, for they still didn't know what in the world was out there.

She glanced back over her shoulder again, and then she knew she saw something. It was faint, but it was there. On the edges of the shadows was a purple vapor, and though she was limited in her knowledge of the outside world, she knew that that was not normal. Her pixel eyes focused on the unknown mist as she fully turned to face it and challenged, "I know you're there. Come out now."  She was trying to sound confident, but her voice shook from fear. Almost instinctively, she fully placed herself between it and her small party, and she flared her wings in the old intimidation tactic of making herself appear bigger. She then added, "We're... not looking for a fight. Either face us or leave. Stop with this stalking nonsense." She really hoped it was friendly, but if not, she was going to have to fight again.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 52

It's still quiet and still.  Crickets chirp.  The warm, humid air feels smothering in the silence.  The stillness.  If it wasn't for Shadowmere's steps he'd assume the world had just stopped.

I don't like this I don't I don't I don't.

The universe has never cared about what he doesn't like, and it doesn't now.  Isolde is still looking around as she moves, looking like something of a hunted animal.  Which is not wrong, exactly, except that she's a bug.

A butterfly with large, snowy wings.

And he, a Chimchar with a stupid tail flame.

Okay, it's really no wonder they've caught someone's attention.  He swallows, thickly, trying not to gag at the sudden wave of nausea that wells up.  Can't he go a single scare without feeling sick to his stomach?

What's out there what's out there.  Eyes darting about, he stops at a flicker of- of something.  In fact he almost misses it, but the slight movement catches his eye just as his careful scanning of the shadows is about to scroll past; his peripherals catch it and his gaze snaps back.  There.  A flicker.  Purple.

It seems Isolde noticed, too.  Her voice is stern, calm.  What he wouldn't give to be as much of a rock as she is.  "I know you're there. Come out now."

NoIwantittogoAWAY.  If it comes out won't it attack?  He squeaks as she places herself inbetween the purple and them, her wings fanned out.  He has to bail off of Shadowmere's back to look around, eyes wide, nearly bulging.

"We're... not looking for a fight. Either face us or leave. Stop with this stalking nonsense."

"G-go away," he begs the whatever it is.   "Go away don't hurt us please- we- we don't- we don't want a f-fight we j-just wanna go back to- to the h-house."

(ACE) The PALLET Team - Page 4 RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona
    ♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

(ACE) The PALLET Team - Page 4 280
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Pallet Town | Night
    {4}

"I know you're there. Come out now." Bug Lady's looking right at him, and if Phobos had a corporeal body, he would've started trembling. As is, tiny puffs of mist begin to separate from the center of his body; he can't bring himself to move. They can see me they see me, I am so screwed. The other Pokemon is like a powerful guardian, separating him from the two behind her, and it doesn't help one bit that her wings make her look absolutely gigantic. Phobos doesn't know what to do. If he moves, she might attack, but if he doesn't, she might still attack, and the advantage of hiding in the dark is gone. How am I supposed to react to this?! Phobos know he should have left when he'd had the chance, but no, he'd decided to hang around like a great, big, idiot.

"We're... not looking for a fight. Either face us or leave. Stop with this stalking nonsense."
    "Go away don't hurt us please- we- we don't- we don't want a f-fight we j-just wanna go back to- to the h-house."
    "S-stalking? I don't stalk!" Of course his voice sounds like a pathetic squeak; it had always been that way. By now his body is even more exposed, but Phobos is too caught up in talking to care. Bug Lady, her companions, they can't be trusted, no matter how scared they sound. "I'd been floating along just fine before you guys showed up. I can't even get a moment of peace and quiet before more people show up to hurt me."
    Just like Deimos. Just like them, always, everybody wants to hurt you. Get it over with already, get it over with. Stop taking your time.

"I...I can't fight, I don't even know how. All I can do is escape, or hide. I was hoping this place would be empty, at least for the night, so I wouldn't have to..."

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:56 pm

Pallet Town/ Night [20]

Isolde heard Oliver land on the ground, and she had a moment of pure terror. They didn't know what this thing was yet, and if he bolted in his condition... However, instead he stays in place and begs, "G-go away. Go away don't hurt us please- we- we don't- we don't want a f-fight we j-just wanna go back to- to the h-house." Oh god, now it knew that they had a sanctuary for sure, and if the thing really wanted to, it could wait until they settled before striking. Her eyes locked onto the vapor to see where it would go; at this point, she wasn't sure what would be scarier. If it stayed to attack she wasn't sure if they could handle it, but if it disappeared, it could attack later. Either option could end up with another one dead or gone, and it would be her fault for not stopping it somehow.

The voice that came from the purple vapor was not what she was expecting; it's high pitched  and squeaky like a child's. The first words the stranger said were as if she had insulted them. "S-stalking? I don't stalk!" Apparently throwing stealth to the winds, the vapor came closer to the light, and Isolde found herself looking at a gaseous ball with eyes and a mouth. While she was unfamiliar with what in the world this Pokemon was, she stayed on guard for that also meant potential attacks she wasn't familiar with. She was fairly certain it was a ghost type, but it was one she hadn't seen before. Stumps, pumpkins, and strange bipedal ghosts were ones she had seen, and they all possessed something ethereal about them.

She snapped, "Then what would you call following a goup of Pokemon from the shadows?" She kept her eyes on the ghost in front of her, but she couldn't help glancing away every now and then to keep an eye on the shadows; this could be a bait, or something might would take the opportunity to take their party by surprise. Shadowmere seemed to still be in okay condition when she last looked, but they really couldn't afford another sneak attack.

The ghost, however, just kept talking, and with every extra word, Isolde was again suspecting that this was another child wandering alone. They(he?) obviously had better skills at avoiding things than the last two, but the fact that he was almost ranting at them really indicated inexperience. He then started accusing them, "I'd been floating along just fine before you guys showed up. I can't even get a moment of peace and quiet before more people show up to hurt me." That sentence derailed Isolde's thought processes, and she visibly shifted out of her protective stance. It really didn't make sense; why would anyone go out of their way to hurt a child? Next, he admitted,"I...I can't fight, I don't even know how. All I can do is escape, or hide. I was hoping this place would be empty, at least for the night, so I wouldn't have to..." Now Isolde was utterly confused by this ghost child; how did anyone in this world not know how to fight? It almost felt like a lie, but the way the kid was rambling indicated no filter between his brain and mouth.

With all of the tact of a falling pine tree, she bluntly said, "Look. We have no interest in fighting, and if you don't either, then we can just go our seperate ways if you don't want to be around." The fact that this was a child, however, was nagging at her, but she didn't know if the others would approve. "As you might have heard earlier, we have claimed one of the houses for the moment. Since I know you ghosts can come and go as you please anyway, you can come along, if you wish. I'd rather know we have a visitor rather than guess and worry." She couldn't help it; she tilted her head to the side to indicate confusion, and asked, "Why don't you know how to fight? Isn't that... basic knowledge? I guess if you're good at hiding, you don't need to, but still."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 53

"S-stalking? I don't stalk!"

Yeah, okay, sure.

"Then what would you call following a group of Pokemon from the shadows?"

Hah.  See?

"I'd been floating along just fine before you guys showed up. I can't even get a moment of peace and quiet before more people show up to hurt me."

"W-we're not h-here to- to hurt anyone!"  It comes out as an indignant squawk.   "We just want to leave!"

"I...I can't fight, I don't even know how. All I can do is escape, or hide. I was hoping this place would be empty, at least for the night, so I wouldn't have to..."

... He doesn't know how to fight?  Is that the truth?  Or is he just pulling some reverse psychology or- or whatever stunt on them?  A trick to get them to let down their guard?

Breathing is getting hard again...

"As you might have heard earlier, we have claimed one of the houses for the moment. Since I know you ghosts can come and go as you please anyway, you can come along, if you wish. I'd rather know we have a visitor rather than guess and worry."

What no why- well... she did just say why and... she has a valid point.  Ghosts can do what they want, so... if he wants to come along he will anyway, regardless if they want him to or not.

And I DON'T.

"Why don't you know how to fight? Isn't that... basic knowledge? I guess if you're good at hiding, you don't need to, but still."  Oh, now this he'd love to hear.  If he's lying Oliver might be able to tell.  More details gives a liar more chances to slip up, after all.

♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:09 am

Pallet Town | Night
    {5}

"Look. We have no interest in fighting, and if you don't either, then we can just go our seperate ways if you don't want to be around."

Well, he hadn't expected that. Were they trying to catch him off guard by pretending not to be hostile? Judging by the reactions of the little orange creature-no, wait, his name is Oliver-Phobos is beginning to wonder if any of these Pokemon really actually want to hurt him. Whether it is unusual calm or anxious stammering, nothing about the group screams "threat". It...it would be really nice to have some company. I've never really had an opportunity to talk to anyone before. Not with Dei around. But would these guys actually end up being trustworthy, or just a pack of his sibling's cronies? Surely Deimos couldn't have gone around in this world without at least gaining a few sadistic, lying, cutthroat allies.

"As you might have heard earlier, we have claimed one of the houses for the moment." Yeah, I heard. He'd been eavesdropping only a little bit, though, that wasn't anything bad. "Since I know you ghosts can come and go as you please anyway, you can come along, if you wish. I'd rather know we have a visitor rather than guess and worry."
    That's a good point. Oh, man, he doesn't have to worry about these people not knowing just how sneaky ghosts could be! Phobos has the complete advantage here, no doubt. Heh, they can't phase through walls. That did sound awfully like something Deimos would do, though. Maybe there's something in ghost ethics about scaring people with wall phasing, assuming ghosts even had a real sense of morality. Phobos has never wanted to do bad things, but he was only a kid. What if ghosts being untrustworthy and evil just didn't kick in until they were past a certain year threshold? I don't want to end up like him.

But for some reason, his statement over not being able to fight is a confusing one. Weird-Phobos hadn't done anything to make it unclear. "Why don't you know how to fight? Isn't that... basic knowledge? I guess if you're good at hiding, you don't need to, but still." Hey, lady, not everyone's raised exactly like you. That one's too rude to say out loud, though, and Phobos knows it might just piss her off. Maybe enough to attack, even...but the more he talks, the less Phobos is sure of his own words. How did people ever keep up "conversations?" Holding his own body together is easier than stringing together a clear, coherent sentence once he realises how many eyes are on him at that moment. They're all certainly judging him, waiting for one perceived screw up; then, they would pounce.

"W-well, you don't need to fight when-when everyone avoids you," he stammers, the thought of mentioning Deimos making his misty form dissipate a little bit. "People don't like being around g-ghosts. They think we'll curse them, or something." People especially avoid ghosts when you have a crazy sibling who will gleefully torture them and you for no reason at all. People really don't like you then. But these strangers didn't need to know about that. Besides, who knew what the mention of his sibling's name would do-it might cause them to drop the act, and reveal their true intentions. "But now, nobody cares, they'll kill you anyways. Um, try to. I g-guess not needing to fight really screwed me over, huh? Curses don't scare away the red-eyes." Phobos gives a nervous excuse of a laugh, hoping that these strangers would accept his explanation. It wasn't as if he had lied.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:03 am

Pallet Town/ Night [21]

"W-well, you don't need to fight when-when everyone avoids you," the small ghost stammered out. His earlier confidence dissipated as he spoke, and it even seemed like his own body was dissipating. The child had a point, though she was curious about why someone would avoid him. He still wasn't particularly threatening... Before she can open her mouth to ask, he explained, "People don't like being around g-ghosts. They think we'll curse them, or something."

"Curses?"

He let out a nervous laugh, "But now, nobody cares, they'll kill you anyways. Um, try to. I g-guess not needing to fight really screwed me over, huh? Curses don't scare away the red-eyes." He was correct on that front, myths and stories didn't stop those who didn't know or care. She didn't see any reason to think he was lying on the matter, but she had never heard of ghost types having curses. The closest she could think of was an attack, but those always wore out over time.

She acknowledged, "I guess I can see what you mean... Though that's the first I've heard about 'curses.' Then again... Is that something exclusive to what you are? The only ghosts I've seen looked like pumpkins and trees, and I never heard any stories about them cursing... us." She wasn't sure how to bring up her past life with the swarm, but the way she said the last word heavily indicated she wasn't referring to the group she was currently with. There was also the fact that about half the time, any ghosts that approached them often died... again? because they couldn't stand the blizzard or attacks, but this ghost child didn't need to know that. Realizing that the longer they spent just standing there and talking, the more danger they were in, she started getting antsy. However, she needed to be sure this ghost wasn't a threat before completely letting her guard down.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:39 pm

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 54

"W-well, you don't need to fight when-when everyone avoids you."

That's true, he has to admit, grumbling to himself inside his head.

"People don't like being around g-ghosts. They think we'll curse them, or something."

Curse IS a pretty nasty move, Oliver reflects as Isolde expresses her confusion.  Maybe it's a bit much to assume that any ghost type would just use it.  Still... he has been stalking them.

"But now, nobody cares, they'll kill you anyways. Um, try to. I g-guess not needing to fight really screwed me over, huh? Curses don't scare away the red-eyes."

"I guess I can see what you mean... Though that's the first I've heard about 'curses.' Then again... Is that something exclusive to what you are? The only ghosts I've seen looked like pumpkins and trees, and I never heard any stories about them cursing... us."

"... I have."  He fiddles a bit with his scarf.  "... But... if he'd wanted to... he probably would have done it already..."  If he's been watching since Oliver ran out into the town alone...

Well.  There's no reason why the ghost wouldn't have just taken him then.  He had been helpless, terrified, and stupid.  Easy prey.

Not sure if he's trustworthy, exactly, but... He can't deny nothing Phobos said didn't ring true.  It would be cruel to leave him out here if he isn't lying, and if he is... he could just follow anyway.

There's only one choice, but Isolde has to make it.  She's the boss.

♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Pallet Town | Night
    {6}

Oh, thank heavens, Bug Lady seems to at least somewhat accept his explanation. "I guess I can see what you mean... Though that's the first I've heard about 'curses.'" She's never heard of curses before? From what Phobos had understood of his tiny section of the world, they were a commonplace tale, those stories about bad luck and people being haunted. He'd never known exactly how many other Pokemon really believed in curses, but considering that there were many who avoided him even without Deimos around, Phobos is willing to accept that at least some existed. The only curse he's able to inflict, though, is that of his sibling's presence. "Then again... Is that something exclusive to what you are? The only ghosts I've seen looked like pumpkins and trees, and I never heard any stories about them cursing... us." Trees and pumpkins? She has to be kidding! Phobos only knows of ghosts like himself, all incorporeal, and certainly not possessing plant life. He's never heard even a passing comment about tree spirits...but what were pumpkins? It can't be unreasonable to assume they're plants, but still.I have to know more. Ghost plants, that's so cool!

...I have." Oliver says, and Phobos glances over at him. He sure looks nervous, messing with that cloth around his neck; why does he wear that? It's not Phobos' business to ask, but still, the curiosity is there. "... But... if he'd wanted to... he probably would have done it already..." If I was even able to. Phobos isn't dumb enough to think he's a powerful Pokemon, let alone a powerful Ghost-type. No training, no experience, barely any knowledge...it's a sorry thing to think about. There's no reason for these people to be afraid of such a weak wisp like himself.
    "Well, actually, I-I don't know if any of us can really curse people...like, with bad luck, or something, not the attack," Phobos replies, his eyes drifting to the now incredibly interesting ground. Would knowing he is incapable of inflicting a legitimate curse give them cause to attack, or run him out of town? Even if he's not a threat, it's obvious this group doesn't like strangers. "But I'm not very strong. It might...it's probably too much for me. So no curses."

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Pallet Town/ Night [22]

Oliver spoke up at her question about curses, "... I have." She glanced back at him as he spoke, and the fire type quietly admitted, "... But... if he'd wanted to... he probably would have done it already..." He had an excellent point, and Isolde also really didn't think the small ghost had an intention to attack them. She also thought that even if he did, he wouldn't have been a threat.

"Well, actually, I-I don't know if any of us can really curse people...like, with bad luck, or something, not the attack," the ghost nervously answered. An attack called Curse? That makes sense... but bad luck curses? Attacks, Isolde could understand. Ghosts inflicting bad luck, however was something she had never heard about. Any and all attackers went down to the coordinated movements of her fellow Vivillon, and ghosts had no special wariness granted to them. Maybe that was something lost in the massacre she can barely remember. Ghost Child continued, "But I'm not very strong. It might...it's probably too much for me. So no curses." His eyes drift to the ground at the admission; as if he is afraid that there would be some sort of backlash to it.

"I see," Isolde mused aloud for a moment, but she didn't pause for long before making her decision. He seemed harmless. She offered, "Come along then if you wish. You've proven you're not a threat, and we have room." She is entirely sincere, but her nervousness is leaking through. "It's dangerous to be out right now..." Her eyes were looking into the shadows, and though they had been lucky so far, the sudden appearance of undead had ripped Sukoshi from them. Isolde didn't want to lose anyone else. She turned to motion back the way they were going to Oliver and Shadowmere and ordered, "Let's go." She paused to make sure that Oliver was steady on his feet before heading forward and to ensure the ghost went in front of her if he was coming.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 55

"Well, actually, I-I don't know if any of us can really curse people...like, with bad luck, or something, not the attack."  He's staring at the ground.  Oliver recognizes the tactic well.  

... Within the past couple minutes it's looked less and less like a trick.  The chimp doubts that'll change anytime soon.

"But I'm not very strong. It might...it's probably too much for me. So no curses."

I'm not even sure if those exist. He'd heard stories like he said he had, sure, but stories don't mean they're true.  Then again, he's the ghost, not me; if anyone would know it would BE a ghost, right?  That just- that just makes sense.  And if it makes sense, it's true.

Or.  Is more likely to be true, anyway.

... I'm afraid and I don't want to trust him, but I can't find a reason not to. He lets out a sigh through his teeth.  I don't want him coming with us but there's no reason he shouldn't and...

And he doesn't want to be heartless.  I refuse I refuse I refuse to become that.  So much in this world has been lost and he's not about to let his compassion be one of the things to be taken.

If we could find him, the undead probably could, too.  No sign of them other than those random three.  This place really must be safer.  And that makes sense.  Any original undead here from the very first wave would have all just... collapsed into gross goo, or be near enough to it.  Same with the ones from the nearby forests and route.  And with the place deserted...

No living to make more undead from.

... As long as what destroyed this place was dead or didn't come back, this may be the break he'd been hoping for.

"I see.  Come along then if you wish. You've proven you're not a threat, and we have room."  

Yes.  That... that is the right decision.  He tries sighing out the tension in his shoulders.  

"It's dangerous to be out right now..."  She's looking at the shadows.  Oliver's heart jumps and he peers into them.  Does she see another threat?  "Let's go."

"Mm-hm."  The best plan, really.  Still on Shadowmere's back, he hangs on a bit tighter as the group begins to move.

Safer here, but not completely safe.  No sense in tempting fate...

As for Phobos...

Gonna have to wait for my paranoia to settle on its own, I guess...

♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Pallet Town | Night
    {7}

"I see," Bug Lady responds, and Phobos wonders if it's too late to get out of here. There is always the chance that she'll think he's dangerous, or something to get rid of...even though he's about as strong as a light gust of wind. The ghost watches the other three carefully, waiting for any of them to make a move that'll send him fleeing, but nothing happens. The short-lived, tense standoff has been reduced to a wary silence between four rather nervous Pokemon. Forever seems to pass by before Bug Lady finally makes her decision, though Phobos can sense a twinge of...was it fear? Or maybe simple worry for her traveling companions? "Come along then if you wish. You've proven you're not a threat, and we have room." Isn't there always room for a ghost, though? Oh, who cares-if these people really are nothing to be scared of, and mere passerby or something, then Phobos has just gotten a place to stay. Not bad for a little ghost like himself! It wouldn't even be that hard to get away from the town if worst comes to worst, though Phobos doesn't feel any burst of joy at the thought of being on the move again. "It's dangerous to be out right now..." It's impossible to miss the way Bug Lady is scanning the area around them, as if searching for real dangers. Hey, there wouldn't be anything to worry about-Phobos hadn't seen anyone else lurking around the town, and nothing is sneakier than a ghost. Though it might be better not to say something like that aloud...

"Let's go." Phobos can't wait to get to their place, where nobody could see him out in the open. If he was capable of doing so, he would've started twitching from being so obvious and vulnerable; you never know who could be watching. The ghost gladly begins to float along in front of the other Pokemon, but before he gets very far, Phobos realizes that he has no idea where he's going. They didn't tell him which house they'd specifically taken...so he backs up a little to be closer to Bug Lady. Surely she knows where she's going, being the oh-so-obvious leader and all. Did she think he was stupid to be lost, or would she ignore his movements there? Dang it, I missed my chance to ask about the location. Phobos doesn't think that anyone will appreciate him speaking when they were already so spooked, and so he keeps his ghostly mouth shut. I really should have asked. Now all of them would probably think he's a total idiot.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Pallet Town/ Night [23]

Thankfully, Oliver was on Shadowmere's back, so she wouldn't have to worry about his weakened state. She trusted he could hold on if the hound needed to run. He nodded and hummed an agreement at her desire to go, and he didn't seem to have any comment on the ghost who was to accompany them. She assumed he didn't have any problems, and Shadowmere didn't seem to have an argument. The bug type was grateful for that. Leaving children out alone left a nasty taste in her mouth, and given how dangerous random undead could be, it felt like sentencing a child to death. An image of the Growlithe Oliver entered her mind right then, and she had to push it out before she could imagine all the various ways he could die because of her failure to keep him in line. The ghost was eager to get moving, and he accidentally passed by Shadowmere, who was leading them back. Realizing his error, the child sheepishly backs up to her despite the fact that she actually didn't have a much better idea of where they were supposed to be going. She was entirely depending on Shadowmere to guide them back. She couldn't blame him; she was sort of acting as the leader of this small group.

The young one's eagerness brought a smile to her face, but she was worried that he would get separated. She was actually relieved that he quickly came back, and she noticed he kept quiet. Probably for the best since they didn't know if there was anything else, and if something tried to sneak up on them, they'd be more likely to hear it. She nodded to Shadowmere to start leading the way again, and following the hound, she kept a watch on the shadows. She also realized that she needed a name to put to the ghost child, and she hadn't introduced herself or the others. However, she decided that the niceties could wait until they were safer, and remained quiet as they moved. Her white wings fluttered as they moved, and her pixel eyes kept moving as she kept analyzing every shadow that moved in Shadowmere's light. Fortunately, Shadowmere could track their way back, and it wasn't long before they found their house again. The door was still ajar from their earlier mad dash out, and she could see the glow of the fire Oliver had set leaking through the crack. For the first time since finding the group, she fluttered to the front, and she grabbed the edge of the door. Still unsure about how to maneuver the device, she took a second before realizing she could just lightly pull the wooden board, and it would move correctly. Slightly embarrassed at her lack of knowledge, she vowed to make sure Oliver taught her how to use these things properly. However, for now, she just pulled the door open to inspect the house before letting the others in. She was worried something could have come in while they had been out. She didn't see anything out of place, but she knew better to only rely on her eyes. She very quietly asked Shadowmere and Oliver, "Do you smell something that shouldn't be here?" It was only a precaution, before they all entered into a very enclosed area.

((OOC: Duma, if I assumed too much, please tell me, and I will edit.))
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 56

It's quiet as they make their way back, and Oliver feels his eyes drooping from fatigue.  It's been such a long day...

And more eventful than any in a long time, really.  In the span of a few short hours he was roped into a new group, found and then lost a child, explained humans to a Pokemon who had no experience with them, felt safe submitting to a new leader, witnessed the disappearance of that leader, let his sanity dip lower than he had in a long time, and then accepted another leader.

And now this ghost.

Emotional roller coasters are the scariest kind.  Even with how tall real ones could be.  God, he's tired...  I... I want a hug and a nap...  

Or maybe... he can actually sleep seven or eight hours?  There's... there's shelter.  And other people around.  Maybe he can sleep for a long time, for once...

Oh... oh wow... that would feel amazing.  He nearly whimpers at the sight of the glow leaking around the door as they arrive at the house.  That's right; the fire.  Nice, warm, bright...

"Do you smell something that shouldn't be here?"  It takes a moment before he realizes she's speaking to him, and he blinks, feeling stupid.  

"I- n-no ma'am, but... I... the ashes smell blocks out all o-other scents..."  He hangs his head.  "S-sorry..."

Should they venture inside anyway?  Anxiety flares anew.

♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Pallet Town | Night
    {8}

Oh boy, it was quiet. Phobos doesn't like how quiet it is, but he still doesn't say anything. Bug Lady and Quiet Dog seem to know where they're going, fortunately enough. What are their names, anyways? He can't ask now or anything, but it would be nice to have actual names rather than "Bug Lady" or "Quiet Dog." Those just sound awkward, and not very flattering either. Of course, it might not matter what their names are, if Phobos is forced to leave. These people seem nice, but that didn't guarantee anything. You just can't trust anybody. Anything could be lurking outside the town, or in one of the houses, waiting to pounce as soon as he let his guard down. If only he could see it otherwise. If only he could feel safe. If only...If only what? If only your sibling were dead, again? If only you were dead again too? If only what?

How could he ever think himself safe, with the threat of his sibling's retribution lurking with him every second of the day?

Either these people are exactly what his fears are telling him, or Phobos is going to get innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire. He couldn't live with that. Nobody deserves to suffer in such a way, nobody except him. If he takes on the burden of running and being afraid of Deimos everyday, then that meant other people would be spared, and wouldn't be hurt. That makes sense...right? It's a good thing to take on hurt for other people.
    I sure hope so.
    Apparently, their place isn't as far as he thought it would be. Phobos cannot help but be intrigued over what's inside-it's a human place, so that meant a lot of interesting stuff he's never seen before. I can't believe I get to be inside an actual human house without them chasing me off or other people trying to kill me over their territory, or whatever, this is going to be great! Even though it's smart of Bug Lady to check out what's inside first, just in case, he might just dissolve from impatience if he has to wait any longer. It would be so useful if he had the ability to fidget, like people with corporeal bodies, in order to pass the seconds. It's gotta be safe, right? I wanna see the human stuff. Oh, and not get eaten, that too...wait, you can't eat ghosts. Whatever. C'mon red-eyes, don't screw up my chances here!

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Pallet Town/ Night [24]

It took Oliver a few seconds to realize she had been talking to him, and he tiredly said, "I- n-no ma'am, but... I... the ashes smell blocks out all o-other scents.. S-sorry..." The poor child looked exhausted, and Isolde was still grateful that Shadowmere had convinced him to stay on her back. She had to make the decision then. Do they risk going inside with something possibly lurking, or do they stay outside? Tiredness was making the decision for her, and the fact that there had been too many close calls while she had been outside made the shelter seem more and more safe. She entered slowly, scannining the room as she fluttered in, and the Vivillon didn't see anything out of place from their earlier flight outside. The fire fortunately gave a fair amount of light, and the shadows seemed far less menacing in here then they did outside. Isolde didn't feel eyes like she did while they were outside, and this gave her cause to relax a little.

She went back to the outside to the others and said, "It seems safe. Come on in." She waited for the others to enter before finding the metal knob on the part of the door that would be facing the inside of the house and pulled it shut. This was a harder task than what she expected from Oliver's earlier ease with it, but she managed. She joined the others near the fire before finally addressing the ghost, "My apologies. I didn't ask for your name earlier. I'm Isolde." She decided to let the others introduce themselves, but given Oliver's tiredness, she started to think she might have to give his name. Sukoshi had said the first "bedroom" was okay for use, but the idea of venturing into the dark again was too much for her. They could stay in this room for the night; there were soft surfaces for everyone to sleep... Though now she wasn't sure if ghosts actually needed rest or not.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:02 am

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 57

Oliver holds his breath as Isolde ventures inside, leaning as far forward on Shadowmere as he can without toppling off her.

Please be okay please please please.  His heart pounds in his chest and then-

"It seems safe. Come on in."

-the tension in his shoulders melts away and he hops off of Shadowmere, swaying a little at first--wow that is not a good sign, the way his head suddenly felt floaty--and then walks inside.  He grabs a dusty pillow and smacks it a bit to beat the dust out as Isolde addresses the newcomer.

"My apologies. I didn't ask for your name earlier. I'm Isolde."

Gosh, she's so polite.

He flops over onto his side, landing on the now-de-dustifyed pillow.  " 'liver," he mumbles into the pillow with a yawn, then lifts his head to try enunciating in a way more suggestive that he's not drunk or stupid.  " 'm Oliver."

A little better, at least.

"C'Isleep?"  The question he aims at Isolde is kind of butchered and he hopes that she'll be able to understand him.  She also doesn't speak Olivernese so he wouldn't be at all surprised if she can't understand his sleepy mumble talk.

♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:21 am

(ACE) The PALLET Team - Page 4 N80WsKH
    ||Pallet Town | Night||
    ||10||
    As the group slowly made their way to the house, new ghost in tow, Shadowmere took her time to reflect on their new group. With Sukoshi's departure, it looks like Isolde took up the mantle of leader, something the fire hound was not apposed to. Isolde was caring and careful, a good mix for a leader. "Do you smell something that shouldn't be here?" Blinking, the hellhound inhaled deeply, sifting through the scents and trying to pick out ones that shouldn't be there. All she got was ash and smoke. There was the stale scent of their little group, thick with fear when Puppy Oliver ran out, but otherwise, nothing that set off alarm bells.

"I- n-no ma'am, but... I... the ashes smell blocks out all o-other scents..." Shadowmere smiled at the Chimchar that was perched atop her back. "S-sorry..." With a short, amused chuckle, Shadowmere looked back at the house. "There is no need to be sorry. I don't smell anything dangerous either." She said, looking over at Isolde when the white-winged bug moved towards the house, peering inside.

"It seems safe. Come on in." With a grateful sigh, Shadowmere followed the Vivillon inside, after waiting for Oliver to jump off her back. Urging back a yawn, the fire hound plopped herself down by the fire, curling up on a small rug that barely offered a comfortable sitting space. Letting out a deep sigh, Shadowmere closed her eyes and just listened to the others talk, her eyes thankful for the rest, even if she knew sleep wouldn't come easy.

"My apologies. I didn't ask for your name earlier. I'm Isolde." Cracking open one sleepy sky blue eye, Shadowmere stared at the small Gastly, looking them up and down before closing her eyes again and resting her head on her paws.

"'liver," Looking up once again, Shadowmere smiled to see Oliver with his head buried in a pillow. The fire monkey moved his head so that he could repeat his words, but with more clarity. "'m Oliver." Looking back at the ghost, Shadowmere shrugged lightly. "I'm Shadowmere." She said quietly, closing her eyes as she let out a wide yawn, unintentionally showing off her sharp teeth. Standing up, Shadowmere walked into one of the bedrooms, looking around carefully, before checking the mattress. There was still a thick blanket and bedsheet on it. Silently thanking whatever legend was to there, Shadowmere gently grabbed the blanket and tugged hard, both covers coming away easily.

Dragging the two blankets back into the main room, Shadowmere shook them out by shaking her head from side to side to rid them of some dust. Dropping the bedsheet and blanket, Shadowmere sneezed, bringing a paw to her nose to rub away some of the dust that floated around it. Getting to work, Shadowmere separated the blanket and the bedsheet, spreading the thinner sheet out in a bundle so that it made a decent bed before grabbing the corner of the blanket and dragging it with her as she lay down on the sheet, circling twice before laying down, satisfied that the blanket was now covering her entire form, barring her head.

"C'Isleep?" Chuckling, Shadowmere looked up at Oliver with a warm smile. "You don't need to ask, Oliver. Of course you can." She said with a laugh. Turning back to her curled up state, Shadowmere stared at her paws. If only I could get a decent sleep. Here's to hoping... Tucking her nose under a paw, Shadowmere closed her eyes and sighed deeply, hoping that sleep would come soon.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Pallet Town | Night
    {9}

"It seems safe. Come on in." Finally! Phobos would be surprised if his body is still intact after all those minutes of waiting. He goes inside without any hesitation, looking around the fire-lit room in awe. There was some weird stretched out fur stuff, and little rock things...except they can't be rocks, because Oliver is laying down on one. As far as Phobos can remember, he's never seen anyone lie down on a rock. What did it feel like? Phobos has never been able to truly "feel" physical objects, or anything that couldn't be picked up by his fickle, abstract mind. Sure, Deimos' Curse hurt, but that was more of a mental pain than anything else. Flesh-and-blood Pokemon knew what those soft-coloured rocks felt like, and what it was like to 'sleep'...Phobos moves closer to Oliver to ask him about it, but Bug Lady grabs his attention with her voice.

"My apologies. I didn't ask for your name earlier. I'm Isolde." I...solde? That's a fun name. Isolde. Isooolde. Phobos wonders what it could mean, or if she chose the name herself-some people did that, he's completely certain. One day, maybe he can find a better name to suit himself. No "os" names, though...those are too close to Dei, and Phobos doesn't want more reminders. His line of sight wanders over to the fire, it's bright heat barely registering with the mist of his body. Flames are a thing of beauty to him-energetic, spontaneous. free. Dangerous, too, if the stories he's heard could be trusted, but only if you let it become that way. If only Phobos could be so unafraid and illuminating.

"'liver," comes an incoherent mumbling from the not-solid rock (seriously, he needs to know what the actual name for that thing is); was Oliver okay? He sounds strange, and his speech has degraded. Is that normal? Phobos has yet to adjust himself to the alien issues of Pokemon that weren't made of pure gas.

"Pardon?"

"'m Oliver." Oooh. Well, Phobos didn't mention that he already knows the other's name, instead opting for a patient smile instead. The other Pokemon, formerly called Quiet Dog, is now speaking way more than Phobos has come to be used to.

"I'm Shadowmere."

"My name's Phobos," he responds in return, already testing out each new name in his mind. Good thing he's an expert on memorization, because these names weren't anything he was expecting. Though "Shadowmere" sounds really awesome...where did she get that one? Phobos wishes his name was even twice as cool as that. All of their names were ten-no, twelve times as great as his; Phobos sounds like a throwaway name thrown at the younger sibling of a more preferred, older child. Oh wait...it is a throwaway name.

"C'Isleep?" Uh...what? "C'Isleep?" Nobody here has that name, and the term isn't recognizable to Phobos. "You don't need to ask, Oliver. Of course you can."
    Of course he can what?! Was it...hmm...wait a minute. Sleep! That's what they're talking about, no doubt; he can vaguely remember Mom talking about it, years and years ago. Complaining, mostly, but oh well. Phobos doesn't understand the concept of the word himself, but he's heard about it before. Every night, non-ghosts need to close their eyes and go into some sort of freaky trance, some of which involve vivid visions. When they "awoke", they'd be absolutely normal, like him. None of this made any sort of sense to the young ghost, because he never needs any such thing. As Phobos looks around at all the others, something clicks in his head-they wouldn't be able to talk or react that entire time, which means he's alone for as long as they're not conscious. Alone, during the night, in an unfamiliar place with three strangers, one of which had some very sharp teeth. Normally you couldn't bite mist, but maybe there's an exception to every rule?

What can possibly ever go wrong?

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:48 am

Pallet Town/ Night [25]

Oliver almost instantly took something that looked like a part of the couch and started hitting it. She eyed him as she tried to figure out exactly what he was doing, and her unasked question was answered when she saw the dust cloud arise from the fabric thing. She wouldn't want to sleep on something like that without fixing that either. The child then put it down and flopped onto it. He turned over and mumbled, " 'liver," The poor kid could barely keep his eyes open, and his introduction was slurred. The ghost child was incredibly confused about what Oliver had said, but thankfully, Oliver was still awake enough to try again a little more clearly. " 'm Oliver."

The hound took the opportunity to also introduce herself, "I'm Shadowmere."

"My name's Phobos," the ghost finally spoke. Isolde nodded toward him to indicate she heard and attempted a smile. It came out forced, but she was getting really tired. It had been a long day, and right on the edge of night, they had lost their leader and a child. She had somehow taken charge since Sukoshi left, and then a new child had shown up. Considering what had happened right before Phobos came, they had been wary of any newcomers, but he acted way too harmless to raise any red flags.

Shadowmere stood and went into the dark hallway. Isolde wasn't sure why, but she figured that the hound could take care of herself. However, Isolde warned, "Sukoshi only cleared the first 'bedroom,' and he didn't say what was wrong with the other rooms." Thankfully, she heard the Vivillon's warning, and only went into the bedroom Isolde had indicated. It wasn't until she came back out dragging two pieces of large fabric that Isolde figured out what she was doing. It was bedding. After Shadomere had oriented one blanket on the ground and pulled another over her, Isolde stared a little at the strange set up. She had seen some other living creatures do the same, but she never could figure out why. Her curiosity was curbed by exhaustion, and Isolde realized that she needed to get ready to rest too. She glanced around to see if there was anything that she could hang from, but there wasn't much she could reasonably latch onto for the night. The "couch" might be big enough for her to lay face down on... Might not be the most comfortable, for she was used to gravity pulling on her differently, but it would suffice. Though she needed to make sure everyone was settled, first.

Oliver was definitely ready to sleep, "C'Isleep?" Isolde wasn't going to tell him no in his condition, but Shadowmere spoke first, "You don't need to ask, Oliver. Of course you can." The hound also looked ready to pass out, and she had her bedding set up. That simply left Phobos, but now that Isolde thought about it, she wasn't sure if ghosts needed to sleep or not. Isolde affirmed Shadowmere's statement to Oliver, and the words were also directed towards the hound, "Get some rest." She then asked Phobos, "I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with ghosts. Do you sleep or rest at night?" At this question, she fluttered over to her chosen sleeping spot for the night, stood with her legs touching one of the raised ends of the couch, and set her wings into their resting position against each other. Her pixel eyes went over to the ghost as she waited for his answer.

((If I described it poorly, just look for pictures for how butterflies hold their wings when properly resting at night. They're sort of flat against each other, and not held out. Also, we're going for a time skip to morning soon, so be ready.))
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Photobucket
    Pallet Town| Night | 58

"You don't need to ask, Oliver. Of course you can."

Mmmmm that's funny.  She's not the one who has the right to decide that?  That's Isolde.  But Shadowmere decided to say that anyway.  Maybe the dog is toughening up?  

"Get some rest."  With Isolde's confirmation that sleep was okay, Oliver closes his eyes, allowing her question towards the ghost to wash over him.  "I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with ghosts. Do you sleep or rest at night?"

Probably not.  But he doesn't have the mental strength anymore to voice his words.  Sleep is quickly bogging him down and it's not long before the world feels floaty and foggy.  Words no longer have any real meaning; they're white noise, barely noticeable.

Normally a voice would be enough to make him instantly alert, even if the words were undistinguishable.  He must be really tired.  Moreso than he thought.  He's no longer even thinking in sentences, just emotions.

And right now he wish he'd grabbed a blanket, but the pillow is soft enough and the fire is warm enough.

The pillow's also big; he stretches and still doesn't touch the floor.

The fire burns brightly and he is exhausted and sleepy and... and....

A moment later, there is soft snoring coming from the pillow.

(We're skipping on ahead to tomorrow after this round so time to go to bed, everyone!)

♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:37 pm

((OOC: Skip, please. Shadowmere's really just sleeping atm, nothing much to post on))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Pallet Town | Night
    {10}

Oliver and Shadowmere both fall asleep, leaving only him and Isolde, which probably wouldn't last long. He gives a wistful glance at the 'sleeping' Pokemon, his mind struggling to wrap itself around the concept. Was sleep a struggle against your vision fading to black, before your mind fades to a whirlpool of turbulent images? It looks way too peaceful for that, but still...Phobos doesn't cross the possibility off of his mental list. Maybe it's only a gentle drifting into another realm, one beyond the perceptions of Pokemon not made of physical flesh. That would really suck.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with ghosts. Do you sleep or rest at night?" Isolde's question brings the familiar rush of being "in the know," and Phobos can barely keep himself from answering in a rush. It's thrilling to be fully aware of his own knowledge, and the only one around that knew a thing or two about the fascinating world of ghosts. There's absolutely no way that somebody wouldn't be intrigued by the sheer mystical quality of creatures like himself...though he could understand why nobody would want to know about a certain ghost. Ugh.

"Nope, we don't," Phobos responds, floating over to Isolde, though he made sure not to get too close. "I've never slept in my entire life-I don't even know what it's like." Again, he thinks of how this means he's going to be alone the entire night. His gaze drifts off to nowhere in particular; as amazing as he found his own kind to be, would the others look at him like a freak? A weird ghost who wasn't like them in any way, shape or form? In the worst scenario, they really are only out to hurt him, and the kind act is only a ruse. At this point, what's genuine and what's faked is beyond Phobos.

"Kinda depressing, really."

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sun May 01, 2016 2:14 am

Pallet Town/ Night [26]

Oliver and Shadowmere both fell asleep rather quickly, and Isolde was feeling her mind start to drift already. She kept her eyes on Phobos, however, and made herself stay awake for his answer. He floated closer to her as he responded, "Nope, we don't. I've never slept in my entire life-I don't even know what it's like. Kinda depressing, really." The Vivillon definitely found that strange, but she figured it was a part of being a ghost. She couldn't help but wonder if Sleep Powder would make him sleep, but she wasn't going to pose that question now. It would be incredibly awkward and rude to say the least.  It hadn't worked on the pumpkin or tree ghosts, but she vaguely remembered the Abomasnow saying that their powders didn't work on grass types. If pumpkin and trees didn't mean grass types, then Isolde would be incredibly angry with whatever higher power that existed. Okay, I'm definitely out of it.

"Just different. Nothing wrong with that," she quietly responded. The words were ones she had once needed to hear, but no one had come to her to say them. He was a completely new person to their group, and he had no obligation to them, but she still asked, "If you would be so kind, please keep an eye out for intruders, then?" If he said yes, it would make her feel safe enough to actually sleep instead of the napping that she had been doing for so long. Her white wings did her no favors in the greener forests, and she had to be ready to drop into flight in a second's notice, especially at night. She was already going to be sleeping in an awkard position soon enough, and nervousness about an attack would not help her at all. "Oh and... if you want to look around the house, stay out of the two rooms with the shut... doors, she struggled over the still unfamiliar word. She tripped over the cat's name, not wanting to bring back old memories as she explained, "Su-- someone else only said the first bedroom was clear, and we don't know what's in the others..." The cat that had saved her, only to be ripped away at a moment's notice. "We can look in the morning," she mumbled, and her entire frame wobbled in exhaustion. She took a few steps forward so that she was on the flat part of the "couch," before basically falling forward with a light thump and passing out.

Pallet Town/ Morning

The "curtains" had blocked out the sight of the darkened town, but it only kept out so much of the sun's bright light the next morning. Even with her eyes closed, she could feel the brightening light. The strange position she was in, the musty scent that even she could smell, and the realization that her body was flat against a surface made her barely awake mind panic. Her eyes opened in a snap, and she instinctively tried to flap her wings. She was a foot above the couch before she remembered yesterday's events. Meeting other friendly survivors, going to the house, not being able to find a spot where she could sleep normally so settling for the next best thing... She immediately began looking around for the remnants of the group; after losing two so quickly the night before, she had to know everyone was okay. She was grateful that she hadn't called out in her panic earlier, but her frantically beating wings had likely caused a ruckus.

((She stayed awake long enough to hear what Phobos said, Balth bb,  but she was tired lol, and I wanted to get things moving. We'd prefer if everyone stayed out of the other two rooms for the moment, as well; we'll get to them in due time~))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:22 pm