Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The PALLET Team

Starbits
Elite
Elite

Re: (ACE) The PALLET Team

Post by Starbits on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:00 pm

Photobucket
Pallet Town | Late Morning | 91

"That sounds great," Akamu said, Oliver blushing as a shy, but genuinely pleased smile fought for space on his face as some small, still self conscious piece of him tried to force it down. "And we know a little about farming, but while we wouldn't mind helping you out Kaleo and I can't stay long enough to reap the benefits. We've got someone to find and can't afford to lose time." Though his heart sank a bit--these two were really nice!--yeah, it made sense. They had Jesse to find, after all.

If he had even a single lead on Anne, he'd be moving on, too.

"At best we could stay one more day."

"Good idea, Oliver." Two compliments? Oliver's face grew hotter and he twisted his scarf in his hands with a soft whisper of thanks, head ducked and trying not to smile too much.

"We will apreciate all the help you can give, and thank you for stopping long enough to help." She paused for a moment, Oliver peeking up just in time to see her antennae twitch. "Let's see if there's any bushes in town before we try the woods. Which direction did everyone come from and did you see much of the area before getting here?"

"I came- I came from that direction, I think," he said, pointing to Route 1, voice slow as he did some quick mental math about directions and trying to sort everything out. Between the darkness and fear of that night, and all that had happened since, it was a bit of a muddled mess. Not to mention he didn't travel directly on the route for fear of being in the open, so he was using the trees and just... reached the end of the route. He thought. Jeez, he hoped he was giving her right information.

Oh no what if he wasn't?

"I-it was- it was dark and a l-lot happened so- so I? Might be wrong...?" It was only fair to warn her that he could be totally wrong about this, and he cringed a little. Leaders didn't like wrong answers, but they didn't like indecisive ones, either.

i'll take you back where you belong
and this'll be our favorite song

||profile||desktop||Admin Azelf||starbits shop||trainersona||
♋14 Badges♋
little fairy

Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Pallet Town | Late Morning
(11 - both)

"Good idea, Oliver."

Akamu had to admit it was nice seeing the smile that lit up the small monkey's face despite how he tried to hide it. Oliver, he had to remind himself. Man he had never been great with names. That was always more Kaleo's department even though he rarely spoke. The Chimchar reminded him a lot of his brother so it was easy to like him. "We will apreciate all the help you can give, and thank you for stopping long enough to help." Akamu nodded and offered her a meager smile, not sure what else to add to the conversation. It was just as well the moth seemed somewhat distracted at the moment.

"Let's see if there's any bushes in town before we try the woods. Which direction did everyone come from and did you see much of the area before getting here?" Kaleo looked around and pointed a small hoof at the northern gate of the city. "We came from that way too," he offered after Oliver pointed out the same direction. "But that wasn't long ago. Akamu led us all the way from Vermillion City...We've seen most of the north of the region." Akamu nodded and nuzzled Kaleo's leg as he started to shake, nerves flaring up greatly at the mention of the city where they first encountered the undead. "We can't tell you much about what's left since we don't really remember what it looked like before, but we can try. I do remember some berry bushes but not near the town if that's what you are after."
Maximum
Elite
Elite

Post by Maximum on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 am

Pallet Town | Late Morning [60]

Oliver's face lit up from the compliments, and Isolde was glad to see the young one in a happier mood. He pointed while explaining, "I came- I came from that direction, I think." To answer the other question, he added, "I-it was- it was dark and a l-lot happened so- so I? Might be wrong...?" She wasn't really expecting a whole lot of detail, and though a little disappointed, she couldn't blame him.

Kaleo spoke up as well, "We came from that way too. But that wasn't long ago. Akamu led us all the way from Vermillion City...We've seen most of the north of the region." While she had no idea where Vermillion city was, it might be useful to ask about that more later. Though she hoped she might not have to keep moving...

Akamu gave a more detailed explanation closer to what she was looking for, "We can't tell you much about what's left since we don't really remember what it looked like before, but we can try. I do remember some berry bushes but not near the town if that's what you are after." She cringed a bit a that since she had been hoping for something closer. Though if they didn't have many other leads, they'd have to go for it.

She gave a small apology since she couldn't add any useful information, "I can't remember much either. I was a little occupied when I stumbled across this area..." She briefly shuddered as she remembered the metal bird pinning her to the ground. Without Sukoshi's help, she wouldn't still be here. With the passing thought of the cat, she had a feeling of melancholy that she had to push away. "I'm not too fond of the woods here, so I would prefer to not go very far out. But if we have to, let's try to stay together."

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:50 am