Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(PLOT) The REPAIR Team

Bill

(PLOT) The REPAIR Team

Post by Bill on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:05 am

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fine time, whenever it is for you!

I am here, ready to embark on a mission, and I ask that you all join me!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Bill. You old genwunners will remember me well; I am a mechanic, an inventor! I brought the basic foundation of most unique technology in the Pokemon world, though I am most well known for the teleportation technology which ended up making wonder trade possible many years later.

I fled to HQ originally, at the evacuation. I helped them a lot in setting up the base initially, but times have changed. There are still survivors out there that need help.

This is where you come in: I will be heading to the power plants of the regions...slowly restoring the power for everyone. This will bring new challenges, new difficulties, but also many perks in role play and in the universe. There will be announcements about it as needed. I can go out alone, but I invite five members to join me!

The plot will be obstacles, bandits, undead, finding parts needed to fix the machines, so do not fret about it being boring! I want to make a team of friends who bond and become close over time, willing to help with the greater good and bringing lights back to tows and making the Pokecenters work again!

I have few restrictions, but they are very important. The last thing I want to do is turn anyone away, but since this is a vital mission, I will if I feel the need.

1- No other humans.
2- No one hostile towards humans.
3- Infected are allowed, but no more than one at a time, and you must be prepared to put them down as soon as they hinder my goal.
4- This team will be moving to a new region with every power plant fixed, so your pokemon must be physically capable of moving great distances. I want to keep my new companions, not leave them behind!

I want this team started ASAP so I prefer profiles go up quickly!! My profile is not complete, but soon as it is, I will be starting this team!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We can fix it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Re: (PLOT) The REPAIR Team

Post by Lugia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:20 am

Put me down for a definite, even if I don't know who I'm using |D

EDIT: Er, as Silverishness. Sorry |D

NOPE, PUT IT DOWN AS LUGIA. MARSHMALLOW BUTT IS GETTIN' BACK IN THE GAME.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bill

Post by Bill on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:26 am

Oh! Of course! I would love to have both of you!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We can fix it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Azelf
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Azelf on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm using someone for this team goddamn it. Though, as my regular account since Azelf will be very busy soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
Abysswalker
Elite
Elite

Post by Abysswalker on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Mind if I join with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? He's good with people and a sweetheart, so don't worry~ I also plan on having him evolve eventually, so he can travel easier.

I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.
I want that star, I want it now,
I want it all, and I don't care how.
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Put me in for 'maybe' as well...if you want me, obviously. Don't know who I'll use yet.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 pm

I have the perfect character for this team if you have any spots; a curious Porygon2 who loves to learn.
Bill

Post by Bill on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Oh my, this filled up so quickly!! Let me recap..

Bill
Ricxs
Lugia
Starprincess
Balthazar
Nightfall

I am sorry Kaze, it looks like all the slots are eaten up!! If someone drops out, you are first in line to get a place, though!

Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:13 pm

As a note, the admins have agreed this will be a Plot team.
Bill

Post by Bill on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:40 pm

This team is still active!! I have had some other things holding my attention, but I will do my best to get Repair going again!

I was informed by Vince that they will be dropping out, unfortunately, so the roster is as follows unless anyone else wants to leave too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bill
Lugia
Starbits
Balthazar
Nightfall?

Is this correct? Post and let me know!

Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Sounds good

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bill

Post by Bill on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:08 am

With [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] finished, we may start the team soon as the others get their own finished!! I request that everyone post here with updates on their characters, so we know when to get ready to start!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 6:18 pm