Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Anonymous

The NUVEMA Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nuvema Town//Late Morning
    [24]

Crimson stared at the Scrafty for a moment and sighed. She turned her gaze to Shark. Come on. I think they're something about the infection in the lab. Crimson said as she started to walk to the entrance of the lab.

The Haunter from earlier came back from her search. She throw a bag of berry's in the middle of the group. Crimson's stomach growled. She blushed. The Typhlosion looked at the Haunter. Thank you for the berry's. My name is Crimson. And this is Shark. Points to Shark. May I ask what your name might be? Crimson smiled.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:35 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Afternoon

"Come on. I think they're something about the infection in the lab." Shark numbly nodded as he quietly lumbered to wherever Crimson was going. Suddenly, the Haunter floated back with a bag of berries. He stared at it disdainfully, rather eating the flesh of the living, but picked an Chesto Berry from the bunch.

"Thank you for the berry's. My name is Crimson. And this is Shark. " He nods. "You... Thanks..." he mutters, biting into his berry. "May I ask what your name might be?" Shark lifts his head to stare at the ghost, awaiting her answer.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (5)

Now away from the others, Victor climbed up a building and he sit up on it's roof staring at his coin. Flashing of painful bits of memory would crawl to his mind although it was mixed pieces of a puzzle it would barelly make any sense. It hurt the Scrafty but it confused him even more. He barelly could remember how this all began.

"Heads or Tails?" he flipped his coin. The coin showed tails...he decided to forget and ignore his past for now. It was better that way. He didn't had to care with such things anymore. He just needed to care about his own needs and his coin. His coin was everything, his way to choose, his compass for the many paths of life...Everything has the same chance of the 2 paths that appear through life, 50/50. He was sure of that...and His coin would make sure it would stay that way.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning

Teal heard a noise, as the large Purple Pokemon began to walk into the lab, he zoomed into the science equipment to hide, watching as it turned around to look at the big violet blot of a Pokemon holding a large sack of berries. He staring curiously he peaked from around the equipment, accidentally knocking a beaker down and shattering it,"Uh oh" he beeped to himself.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Ooc: oh my god I am doing so horrible posting for teal OTL
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 pm

(ooc skip I have no idea what to say)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:55 pm

(OOC:Skip my turn too please. Writer's block.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm

[OOC: C-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker.]

Shark was sitting outside the lab quietly. The others were discussing things and talking about the lab. He stood up, finishing his berry. Without another word he began to trek away from the group, and towards the forest.

As he arrived in the woods, he began to smash his fists on trees. He gave a roar, punching the tree so hard that it broke and toppled over. Flexing his claws, he turned to a large boulder and used rock slide, toppling rocks all over it.

Then with a snarl he used crunch one a thick branch of a tree, snapping it. There weren't any living nearby he could target, so this would be his training session.

As a finale, he used Frenzy Plant on the mass of boulders he made earlier, gargantuan roots jutting out and crushing everything. He grinned with satisfaction, before he sat on the ground, humming as he recovered his energy.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (6)

Away from everyone, isolated from everything the Scrafty could do very little...Suddenly he heard something. Something strong was breaking things appart. He looked at his coin...Should he Stay or should he Go investigate?

Heads or Tails?

He flipped his coin than catched it in his head...the result was tails...He got up from his spot and walked towards the rumbling. he saw the Sceptile from early. It seemed it was training. It was quite strong and quite the match for Victor...he would need to be cautious with this one.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning

Rosinalie sighed noticing that everyone had left the original area.Bag in hand she hovered off to an old house she hadn't searched yet.Looking for things seemed to calm her down."I wonder what that group was all about anyway..."She said to her self tossing aside an old scrap of wood.This house was a wreck it would take hours to search.'At least it's something to do' Rosinalie thought.

(OOC-short post be short because I have writers block still.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Nuvema Town/Early Afternoon
    [25]

Crimson looked around the town and sniffed the air. I wonder if there's anything good around here? Crimson came up on one of the house and opened the dour. She looked around and saw many things. A TV, a sofa and other things. She went up the stairs and looked around one of the rooms. This is interesting. Crimson said as she come up on a bag of pokeball's.

She pressed all of the button's, but nothing came out of them. That's sad. Crimson said as she sighed and continued on. She looked around and under stuff. But, nothing useful came up. She sighed.

(OOC:Short post is short, sorry.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

[OOC: Skip. Nothing to do.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 am

(OOC: Skip me too, Shark hasn't noticed Victor yet XP)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Nuvema Town/Early Afternoon

His other brain was beginning to quiet down now that the Scrafty and Sceptile had moved a fine distance away, blinking his large red eye, Teal floated toward the large purple Pokemon with a scar on it's face and poked it on the back. Helloo.... he said in a vibrating monotone voice, myyy namee iisss Teal.. he said with a slight twitch.

'you childish fool, watching you try to introduce yourself is almost painful.' his other Brain said to him. Teal suddenly turned when he saw a few glowing red eyes in the nearby trees.
    hostile entities detected...

-------------------------------------------
    (Ooc: now that those infected are nerby I can finally have him be useful ;u;)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:08 pm

(ooc-i really don't think i need to go on about her exploring the house, but i have writers block still.so skip and hope i can get rid of it.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:32 pm

(OOC:Please skip my turn. Just say that Crimson said hi to Teal and introduced her self.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 pm

[Another combo breaker.]

Shark perked up. There was another presence near him. He turned to the Scrafty, eyeing him warily. "What.... You.... Do want...?" he muttered, flexing his claws.

He was in no mood to be talking to the other undead, or even being near him for that matter. He wanted no contact with anyone in the world except Crimson, whome was probably still with that ghost.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:54 am

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon(7)

Looking as the Sceptile noticed him, it asked, angrily, what Victor wanted. It seemed irritated by his presence...Victor thought for a momment and took out his coin pondering if he should leave or stay.
    Heads or tails?
    Victor flipped his coin, as he looked at it, the coin had landed on tails. He would stay, but yet again a question popped in his mind. Should he answer the sceptile?
    Heads or tails?
    ~He flipped his coin...It landed on heads this time. He jumped from his spot and tried to talk but he held his throat as no words would come out...Why can't he talk? He just said Heads or Tails a while ago...Why can't he talk now?

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon

The large purple Pokemon known as Crimson had introduced herself to Teal after he greeted her, but he was focused on the moment at hand. A infected Golem that had been watching them with a few other red eyes in the trees burst out of the brush screaming in bloodlusty rage, Teal's pupil shrank as he focused on the large Pokemon his voice becoming a slightly higher pitch, Hostile identified; Hostile is infected Pokemon; Golem Teal bleated while twitching. He then leveled himself horizontally in the air, and with a surge of magnetic energy flung himself at the Golem with a Iron Head, It proceeded to curl into a ball and begin to roll out toward him at almost the same speed.

Teal slammed into the Golem at 26mph with his iron head, the force of the attack combined with both Pokemon's
    momentum sent the Beldum flying back violently crashing into the side of the small research building. As Teal began to lose consciousness he started to glow, his form began to morph and mold into two separate Beldum, before melding
    back together in blindingly bright light to evolve into a Metang. Slowly lifting up from the rubble, Teal slammed forward at 40MPH, into the Golem with another Iron head, shattering it into chunks and pieces of blood and sediment.
    Reboot successful Teal said in a almost happy mettaly liquid voice, before turning and facing the Typhlosion.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Rosinalie flinched when she heard the crash before going to investigate.Something in her head was telling her she shouldn't go or she will snap but she went anyway.Upon seeing the Beldum something in Rosinalie's mind broke and set free her rage.Glaring at Teal before vanishing and Sucker punching him Rosinalie cackled with delight perhaps she would use that move.Rosinalie smirked before her attentions turned to the Scrafty."Your next."She said prepairing a shadow ball in her hands.

(I give EndGame and ECN13000 permission to maim Rosinalie however they wish, just don't kill her yet.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Nuvema Town/Afternoon

Crimson looked around and could feel the tension in the air. She saw Shark and the Scrafty. She ran over. Concern on her face. Shark? What's going on? Crimson said as she watched the Beldum known as Teal, evolve.

She clapped her hands in approval. It's good you evolved Teal. We'll need your new power and strength. Crimson said as she put her hand in Shark's. Shark I need to talk to you. Crimson whispered.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Shark heard a crash somewhere, but paid it no heed. He didn't care much about the world at the moment. Suddenly, Crimson came rushing in. "Shark? What's going on?" He blinked calmly. Too calmly. His gaze sweeped over the new Metang, not giving an ounce of concern of any type.

"Shark I need to talk to you." He felt her furry hand slip into his and his eyes visibly narrows. "What." he rumbled, in a voice harsher and rougher than normal. He was a tad bit annoyed, but if his love has something to say, she has something to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon(8)

What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he say anything else? His voice didn't even cracked if he forced it...no words would come out...

The weird colored Typhlosion grabbed the hand of Victor's attempt to socialize with someone and took it away...He couldn't do anything so he just sit on a rock and tried to think as he flipped his coin continously.

The enigmatic problem of not being able to speak was just too strange...He flipped his coin to decide if he should bother about it or not...But before he tried to figure he held his head in confusion. This was being too much for him.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 pm

The outskirts of Nuevema Town/Afternoon

Teal was filled with so many thoughts upon evolution, his two brains where now linked and hos "other" was now his main. He was dumbfounded, as his brains linked via magnetic waves, his mind was flooded with so much of the knowledge he had already known, or should have known. He was almost speechless when he thought about how blunt mindlessly childish and ignorant he was only moments ago, his mind was racing. But then the Violet blob from before which he now recognized as a Haunter flew out of nowhere, sucker punching him and sending his levitation off balance. Regaining his proper latitude, Teal stared at the Haunter in interest.

Upon evolving my abilities have been altered, and my intelligence has been boosted. Here, allow me to demonstrate. Teal said in monotone glee as he suddenly swung his arm raking the Haunter in the back with a Metal Claw as she prepared a Shadow Ball for the Scrafty. A fight! His first real fight! This series of events where turning out better than he could have imagined, he was actually engaging in violence with a comprehension of what he was doing, if he could cry he would have been tearing from joy at his actions.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 am

Rosinalie flinched a bit causing her to loose focus for a moment.When she regained focus she prepared another shadow ball and this time threw it at the Scrafty.After tossing the attack at the Scrafty, nails and pins began to gather around her. Once there was about one hundred or so the dangerous objects began to puncture Rosinale as she became wounded the Scrafty would eventually be able to feel the pain.

"I curse you."Rosinalie said her glare focused on the Scrafty.Eventually, the haunter was full of pins, a black substance similar to blood seeped from her wounds.'He ignored me, am I not important, does he think I'm weak?'she thought.Weakness was not an option, survival was the only option, even if it meant killing to prove she wasn't weak.

(Yeah okay.....anyone, most likely ECN go ahead and kill her now and I really hope I am not godmodding, if I am tell me I'll fix it ASAP)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

Crimson led Shark by one of the rundown house's before she turned and spoke. Shark how are you? Your hunger I mean. The clone asked. I don't want you to restrain yourself from eating because of me or anything else. So, if your hungry, go look for something to kill. Crimson said, trying to keep the worry out of her voice.

I'll be fine while you go hunt for yourself. There's food in the lab and in the house, from what I saw while exploring. Crimson said with a smile, but her eye were full of worry. The Typhlosion then leans in and kisses the undead Sceptile. Please, just take care of yourself, alright Shark?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 am