Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Nightfall Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nuvema Town/Morning (20)

Well ... damn. Smack-dab in the middle of the fight, Woe went completely apeshit. The Lampent screamed so loudly that Buck had to shield his ears. Something about someone being killed ... he couldn't quite make out the screams while they were muffled but the next minute the cobra had dissolved into a pile of dust. Obviously having over-exerted himself, Woe fainted and was placed upon Panthera's back. Buck sighed; he knew that he would be safe there.

"Buck, are you alright?" the Liepard asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, are you?" Looking over at Woe lying unconscious on her back he felt a new sense of respect for the Lampent. "Didn't know he had that in him."

Just as he thought that all was calm again, the undead Absol came charging back into the room and fired a massive Hyper Beam at Unique, knocking him backwards. The monster had one of its eyes missing thanks to Buck's sharp claws and a few bruises from the fall out of a first-story building window, so it looked as though it was weakening. Buck no longer felt afraid as he zoomed forward with another Quick Attack, knocking the Absol back and, with an almighty screech, it impaled itself on a piece of rubble from the partially-collapsed ceiling. It twitched a few times and gurgled its hatred before lying limp.

"Lucky..." Buck said as he caught his breath. Now that he knew he could fight the undead he no longer felt so afraid. But the thought that one day he might meet again with Norma Jean and have to battle her still weighed on his mind. He put it aside, however, when he noticed a strange pink blob lying where Unique had landed. "Huh? A Ditto..." That explained the weird mark on the Absol's back.

A shadow from the next room startled him. He extended his claws and ran towards it, but stopped when he noticed that it was Jacque. "Oh ... it's you," he said flatly, lowering his hands. He still wasn't too keen on this guy. "What are you doing here?"

((OOC: Hope you don't mind if I end the fight so abruptly. ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning(15)

I lay on the floor of the dank, musky room. The fight appeared to be closing and all the players were together, although my ally was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly Buck rushed into the room, claws extended and eyes wild from the fight. Fortunately, he recognized me almost instantaneously.

In a emotionless, monotone voice that would've made a Porygon proud he said, "Oh ... it's you. What are you doing here?"

I gave my best suspicious smile and forced a strain into my words, as if I was scared," I was just searchin' for a pokemart and I thought this might be wahn. It looks loike it's a 'uman dwelling. Na that I 'ave told ya me story, what's yours?"

Was this about the claw? The one Woe had seen. The claw that Buck wanted....Claws are like talons..I looked past buck to the corner where the silvery, talon had rolled. Was this what he was after?

((OoC:Jacques is wearing the necklace he made . It contains the moon stone. The Claw is directly behind Buck, all he'd have to do is turn and see it. Jacques wife is starting to suspect he's not quite what he seems. Batman has found out he is the father and the KFC Colonel may have a deadly secret. The clock is ticking as a giant laser cannon attached to the sun prepares to destroy the galaxy. How will this work out? Find out next time on the Jacques, Panthera, Buck, Woe and Teal Show(guest starring Shadowgoth as Unique))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

Woe felt himself move up, but he  could not open his eyes. All of his energy was drained. Faint mumbling was heard, but nothing recognizable. Then, he felt it. Another Pokemon died. Their soul visible through the black void. Without even thinking, the soul was absorbed into Woe's body. His energy rose, his senses cleared up, his vision returning. The first thing he saw was a Liepard. Woe was resting on her back. But Woe did not think it was Panthera. He gently hugged the Liepard with his one arm. "....Holly...." he said with slight happiness.

((OoC: Sorry if this bugs you Sapphire))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm

((OoC; Umm.... Unique can't relly do much so skip please ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (24)

(@ Night: No I don't mind it ending like that it just means less to worry about for the moment.
    @ Unova: That's fine Panthera won't mind it though she will try to gently correct him with him calling her Holly.
    @ Thanatos: lol very funny and interesting way to end your post with that ooc.)

Panthera gave a soft sigh of relief when she saw that Buck finished off the Absol and that he was doing alright. She realized that Unique was still knocked out from that blow so, even though she is being cautious because Unique looks like a darker purple then normal Ditto are suppose to be, she moved to put the blob like Pokemon on her back with Woe before she felt Woe hug her and saying, "....Holly...." This caused her to sigh sadly and got her to realize that the reason he was so upset is because his friend, who obvious by now was a Liepard like herself, was killed by that Arbok. She didn't wish to hurt Woe any more then he was already but she knew it would hurt worst if she didn't correct him right away. So as gently as she could she said, Woe, I'm sorry but I'm not Holly. It's Panthera look at my coloring maybe that will help you realize the difference between us and also look at my leg where you helped wrapped the bandages over the wound yesterday. She know it may cause Woe to get depress again but she couldn't let him think that Holly is there when it's actually her. She then looked over at Buck and at the Nidorino Jacques. She still wasn't sure on what to think of the Nidorino so she is going to remain on guard whenever he is around them all and she will try to keep watch over him until she was sure she can fully and truly trust him with her friends. She noticed that Jacques was walking over to a claw. It almost looked like the Grip Claw she found in the lab but it was different. Buck, is that what you are looking for. That claw that Jacques is heading over to, she asked. She knew that if that claw was really what Buck was looking for that he will grab it, hopefully before Jacques does, so that he will have it with him. She didn't know what Jacques would do with the claw but she wanted Buck to get it since he has been searching for it. She noticed that the Nidorino was now wearing a necklace with a Moonstone on it and knew they will have to be extra careful. She wasn't sure if Jacques planned on evolving, since she heard Nidorino's and Nidorina's needed the moonstone to evolve into their final forms, but if he was he will be a tougher opponent if he proved to be an enemy instead of a friend.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (21)

"I was just searchin' for a pokemart and I thought this might be wahn," Jacques replied. At least he was making sense this time. "It looks loike it's a 'uman dwelling." Well, duh! Buck thought impatiently. "Na that I 'ave told ya me story, what's yours?"

Buck wasn't sure if he felt comfortable telling Jacques what he was here for. He still did not entirely trust the Nidorino and wouldn't put it past him to take the Claw for himself, not that he would get it without a fight. Still, he had thought the same of his other ... acquaintances and they'd all turned out OK. Maybe he was getting too paranoid.

"I'm just looking for something," Buck replied shortly. "I'll leave as soon as I have it." He noticed Jacques glance over his shoulder and turned round and followed his gaze. The sunlight beaming in through the window illuminated something silver on the floor. Buck's heart started to hammer. He leaped across the floor and grabbed whatever it was. An amazed gasp escaped his lips as he instantly recognised it: a Razor Claw.

"I found it! It's here! Look, I found it!" He leaped to his feet and examined the Claw for a second as if trying to convince himself that he wasn't imagining it. He ran his claws along the length of the Claw and suddenly threw back his head and began laughing hysterically. "I found it! Norma Jean, look! I found it, it's mine!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning(16)
    Buck looked suspiciously uncomfortable. His gaze kept shifting and he kept looking anxiously around.

"I'm just looking for something, I'll leave as soon as I have it."

He must have seen the direction of my gaze because he suddenly turned and saw the silver talon. He stopped for a second as if he wasn't sure what to feel.

Abruptly, he leaped forward and exclaimed,"I found it! It's here! Look, I found it!" Laughing in half crazed relief he talked once more, practically shouting,"I found it! Norma Jean, look! I found it, it's mine!"

Puzzled I asked,"Wot is that? Wot is it supposed ter do?"

Could it be like the moon stone around my neck,hidden by the piece of cloth?

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

Woe was still caught up in his fantasy but a voice knocked him out of it. "Woe, I'm sorry but I'm not Holly" she said.

Woe was confused at first but looked up. The image of Holly faded and was replaced by Panthera. This shocked Woe, causing him to let go of her but also caused him to fall off of her back. "It's Panthera look at my coloring maybe that will help you realize the difference between us and also look at my leg where you helped wrapped the bandages over the wound yesterday" she continued.

Woe looked at her leg, where he did wrap his bandages around. "Y-Yes...s-sorry P-Panthera" Woe replied. He slowly lifted off the ground and became airborne. "Y-You just reminded m-me of a f-friend..."

Woe turned to see Buck with the claw. He seemed happy, so he must of found the right one. "C-Congratulations B-Buck..." he told him. "B-But what is it f-for...? And are y-you going t-to l-leave...? It w-wouldn't be the s-same without y-you..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

((OoC; Unique's still knocked out. Skip for now ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (25)

Panthera felt Woe falling off her back and turned around in time to see that he was alright and was already beginning to float again like he normally does as he said, "Y-Yes...s-sorry P-Panthera. Y-You just reminded m-me of a f-friend..." Panthera smiled softly at those words and said, That's alright Woe and I'm sorry that your friend may be gone but remember I'm your friend now. She then heard Buck saying, "I'm just looking for something, I'll leave as soon as I have it." Which sadden Panthera deeply. She then heard Buck say, "I found it! It's here! Look, I found it! I found it! Norma Jean, look! I found it, it's mine!" She turned to look at Buck and saw that he was holding the claw she noticed earlier. She then listen as Woe said, "C-Congratulations B-Buck... B-But what is it f-for...? And are y-you going t-to l-leave...? It w-wouldn't be the s-same without y-you..." Yeah, Woe is correct Buck it wouldn't be the same without you around. She then glance at Jacques as he spoke and sighed softly while she looked sadly at Buck and waited to see what else he will say. She also looked around where they were at and wondered if there was anything edible for them all to be able to eat here.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu May 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (22)

Buck was simply euphoric. He clutched the claw tightly to his chest, never wanting to let it go. All the work he had gone through, all the miles he had traveled just to get here had finally paid off. He looked at Jacques as the Nidorino asked his question with a huge goofy grin on his face. "It's a Razor Claw," he replied, looking at the claw and still trying to convince himself that it was actually there. "Using this I can evolve into ... oh, wait." His smile faded a little as he remembered something. He looked out of the window at the sun rising behind the trees. "I can't use it yet. It only works at night. I'll have to wait until the sun goes down, and even then it won't just work on its own. I'll need to have a battle with someone ... or something."

He was a little disappointed that he couldn't evolve right away, but he could afford to wait. As long as the claw remained in his grasp he would be all right. In both hands he held the claw back to his chest as Woe and Panthera expressed their concern about him leaving after evolving. While it was true that he did plan to try and return home to Johto after evolving, something was making him hesitate. He'd regarded these Pokemon as nuisances when he'd met them, convinced that they'd only get in the way. As it turned out though, one of them had actually pointed out the direction of the claw. He probably wouldn't have it by now if it wasn't for Woe.

"I ... don't know what I'll do," he answered the Lampent and Liepard. "I mean, I was going to leave, but ... I'm not so sure now." He then looked directly at Woe. Thankfully he had recovered now and was floating next to Panthera. "Woe, really, I want to say thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thanks to you I've fulfilled a promise to an old friend that I thought I'd never accomplish. So ... thanks so much, Woe. I'm in your debt."

Buck looked back out of the window and wished that he was like the Time Travel Pokemon and could simply transport himself a few hours later. He told himself to be patient and then wandered back into the other room, clutching his claw like a talisman. He noticed that the pink blob was still lying on the ground where he had fallen and knelt down next to it. He wasn't so comfortable around Unique after discovering that he'd been disguised that whole time, but he couldn't simply ignore him now that he was hurt. He gently poked the Ditto. "Er, hey, Unique? You all right?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning(17)
    "It's a Razor Claw, using this I can evolve into ... oh, wait. I can't use it yet. It only works at night. I'll have to wait until the sun goes down, and even then it won't just work on its own. I'll need to have a battle with someone ... or something."

He went on to say more but I didn't care. He could evolve using the claw?! DAMMIT! I should have kept it for myself....but wait I have a moonstone! Which was hidden by the clothe fabric. He needs to fight somebody, eh? A smile cut across my face. Looks like the current was drawing to a close and it would be a tragic performance.

"I'll fight ya. i'll 'elp ya evolve. it's the chuffin' least I can do."

I tried to sound sincere and I hope i pulled it off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"That's alright Woe and I'm sorry that your friend may be gone but remember I'm your friend now" replied Panthera.

Woe was happy to have a friend. He overheard Buck's conversation with the scary purple thing which he learned was called Jacques. The item that Buck had allowed him to evolve but he needed to fight someone and it needed to be night time. Woe would have offered, but he was afraid if either one fought too hard. Buck was unsure if he would stay. But, Buck did approach him.

"Woe, really, I want to say thank you" he said. "You have no idea how much this means to me. Thanks to you I've fulfilled a promise to an old friend that I thought I'd never accomplish. So...thanks so much, Woe. I'm in your debt."

Woe was slightly happy but kind of confused. Why would anyone owe him anything? But, Woe should thank him. But, he had an idea to try and sound tough. "I-I will t-take y-you up on th-that of-f-fer."

"I'll fight ya. i'll 'elp ya evolve. it's the chuffin' least I can do" added Jacques.

Woe was concerned by this. "B-Buck...I-I w-wouldn't b-battle him" he said. "He's h-hiding s-s-something..."

Woe turned back to Panthera and saw a purple blob on her back. "Is th-that...U-Unique...?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:52 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (7)

Unique could hear voices around him. Who was talking? He tried to listen, but the voices seemed to fade away the harder he tried. When he tried to open his eyes, the only thing he seemed to see was a bright light. What's going on? Then, he finally heard someone talk he knew.

"Is th-that...U-Unique...?"

Woe? Why did he ask about that.... Unless... Then he remembered what had happened. he was very quickly off Panthera's back, had jumped down and was now standing against one of the not too damaged walls. he looked around at everyone there. The creepy purple one he had seen in the middle of the town was in here, but no sign of the other one.

He looked from pokémon to pokémon, trying to figure out if he was in trouble or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:02 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (26)

"It's a Razor Claw, Using this I can evolve into ... oh, wait.I can't use it yet. It only works at night. I'll have to wait until the sun goes down, and even then it won't just work on its own. I'll need to have a battle with someone ... or something." Panthera heard Buck say and smiled a bit upon hearing that. She already knew that it will help him evolve since Hikaru told her and Sunshine about the different items that help Pokemon evolve when Sunshine had been an Eevee. She still wasn't sure if her dear friend was still an Eevee or if she had finally evolved into the Espeon she wanted to be. But Hikaru had told them about the stones that helps Eevee evolve into their other forms as well as the other items that help Pokemon evolve and one of them that was mention was the Razor Claw. She then recall the rest of the sentence that Buck said and heard Jacques and Woe offer for Buck to battle against then. She looked at the Nidorino when she heard Woe say, "B-Buck...I-I w-wouldn't b-battle him" he said. "He's h-hiding s-s-something..." She didn't think that it would be a good idea for Buck to go against Jacques either, especially when she heard Woe's last words about the Nidorino. She then heard Woe asked, "Is th-that...U-Unique...?"

Yeah, he changed into this form when he got a direct hit from that last Hyper Beam attack, she said until she felt Unique get off of her back. She turned around to look at him just as Buck said, "Er, hey, Unique? You all right?" She looked at the Ditto with concern and asked in a gentle voice, Yeah, are you alright Unique. Are you hurt anywhere? She moved so she could keep an eye on both Unique and Jacques since she wasn't sure on what to think about the Nidorino after Woe's words. Her leg may still be injured but that doesn't mean she's out of fighting if she needs to.

(listen guys I've moved to a new place which means I have no internet right now. I hope we will have it up sometime this week or next week but until then my characters are going to be in the safe house. Nightfall and maybe Unova can control what Panthera does until then and I'll read the posts after this to catch up with everything and begin to post for her again. Sorry about this)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon May 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (23)

Unique seemed to be all right, so that was a relief. Buck smirked as he looked down at the nervous Ditto. "Relax, none of us are gonna hurt you," he said, surprised at his own good mood. It had been a while since he had felt so happy. "That was a pretty good disguise you put up there. You had me fooled."

"I'll fight ya. I'll 'elp ya evolve," Jacques suddenly said to him. "It's the chuffin' least I can do." While Buck wasn't that keen on Jacques he appreciated the offer, but before he could answer Woe piped up, saying that he wouldn't fight Jacques if he was him and that the Nidorino was up to something. Buck still had a feeling that Jacques was indeed not as friendly as he tried to come across but he couldn't help but smile a little at how dangerous Woe had made him sound. It wasn't like he was some maniac who was going to suddenly go berserk and kill them all, was it?

Maybe he's a thief, just like me, Buck thought, his grip on the claw tightening. Good job I found this when I did. At Jacques he tried to give him a friendly smile and shook his head. "I think I'll decline, Jacques. I don't want to battle any of you guys anyway; don't want to hurt you." He hopped up onto the window and looked out at the forest beyond the town. "I'll probably go and find some weak undead or something. I'm close to the next level so I think that just one battle will do it." Me? Willingly fighting an undead? I think I've evolved already!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning(18)
    Dammit, these people are a suspicious lot. Buck had declined the offer and Woe was just doing his part to destroy my acting. The final play would have to be at a different time then. Besides I needed to get stronger as well. When I evolved mt power as a Nidoking would be tremendous. The strength to tear trees from the ground, the speed to move in the blink of an eye and skin almost as think as a tank!

The problem was, I didn't yet have the stamina. I was barely a level 29. That wasn't strong enough! Although he hated to admit it, with Panthera, Buck and Woe together, he would be throttled. He needed to become stronger. To do that he needed to...

"Does anyone nah where ter find sum undead? I need ter do sum thorough cleansin' of the chuffin' neighborhood."

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"I think I'll decline, Jacques" replied Buck. "I don't want to battle any of you guys anyway; don't want to hurt you." Woe was relieved he said that. Although living, Jacques looked as trustworthy as a mindless infected. "I'll probably go and find some weak undead or something. I'm close to the next level so I think that just one battle will do it." Woe was worried again but this was Buck. He could take care of himself.

Unique was apparently a Pokemon called a Ditto. Buck commented on how well his disguise was. "Y-Yes, I agree w-with B-Buck" he said. "That w-was very c-clever. C-Can you ch-change into anything e-else?"

While looking at Panthera, another thought passed through Woe's mind. "Oh, i-is anyone h-hungry? I-I c-c-could find some b-berries for y-you guys..."

((OoC: Don't worry Sapphire, take your time. We can wait))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Nuvema Town| Morning (8)

"Relax, none of us are gonna hurt you." Unique relaxed a bit. It seemed like they wouldn't attack him. "That was a pretty good disguise you put up there. You had me fooled." He couldn't help but to smile at that. "Y-Yes, I agree w-with B-Buck. That w-was very c-clever. C-Can you ch-change into anything e-else?" He smiled even more at the comment from Woe. "Well, yes. I can change into the Pokémons I see. Like this..." He looked at buck for a sec. "I hope this is okay with you Buck..." He said, before slowly taking on the appearance of a Sneasel, namely Buck.

He looked arround at the others. He knew he couldn't have gotten the golden thingie in his ear with, but at least he had the scar. At least he hoped he had. He then carefully waved at them, not used to being a two legged pokémon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Nuvema Town| Morning (27)

(Hey Guys it seems my internet was put in sooner then I had thought. I'm back now)

Panthera watched as the others accepted Unique even though he had hidden his true self to them at first. She then smiled as she watched the little Ditto transform into Buck after Woe asked him if he could change into anything else. She had also been fooled when Unique was in disguise as an Absol. Yeah, you look exactly like Buck though without the earring, she said smiling softly at Unique. She then listen as Buck declined Jacques offer to battle against him and was glad to hear that Buck decline it. She didn't trust Jacques too much right now because he hadn't really shown that he was trustworthy even though he has act in some ways to help out.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (24)

Unique looked pretty happy with the praise that Buck had given him and Buck was satisfied to see that. He didn't want the Ditto to think that they would all distrust him just because he'd disguised himself before. It wasn't like he'd done it deliberately to deceive them with malicious intent. Woe asked him if he could change into other Pokemon besides Absol. "Well, yes. I can change into the Pokémons I see. Like this..." Unique replied, then glanced at Buck for a second. "I hope this is okay with you Buck..." Before he could ask why Unique had sought out his permission, the Ditto's shape changed and he materialised into a perfect copy of Buck.

"Whoa!" Buck jumped back down from the window and stared in surprise as his exact double looked back at him. Unique unsteadily raised his arm and waved at them all. Feeling a little awkward, Buck waved back then walked a little closer to Unique, examining him. He was Buck in almost every single way; same height, same shape, same everything! The only thing he missed was his earring, but Buck didn't mind that; at least the others would be able to tell them apart. "That is so awesome," he laughed, taking Unique's hand and examining the length of the claws. "I've never known a Pokemon who can do that before!"

"Does anyone nah where ter find sum undead?" Jacques then asked. "I need ter do sum thorough cleansin' of the chuffin' neighborhood." "Most of them are probably in the forest outside of town," Buck replied, still examining Unique. "But there's no doubt a few besides those two earlier that wandered into town." He looked at Jacques. "You're not going alone, are you?"

Buck was going to offer to accompany him but then Woe said: "Oh, i-is anyone h-hungry? I-I c-c-could find some b-berries for y-you guys..." Suddenly realising that he'd much rather go with the jittery Lampent than the strange Nidorino, Buck stepped up to Woe. "Yeah, I'm starved. Let me come with you, Woe, it's not safe alone." Keeping his precious claw clamped in one hand, he raised the other and saluted happily. "Ready when you are!"

He couldn't believe how just one little claw could make him so damn happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Nuvema Town/ Morning(19)
    "Most of them are probably in the forest outside of town," Buck replied, he was looking at a ditto who had transformed into a Sneasle, minus the earring. "But there's no doubt a few besides those two earlier that wandered into town." He turned to look at me,"You're not going alone, are you?"

"Daan't worry abaht me I can 'ear aw across town wif me 'earin' and I can run faster then a Meowf wif a knife through 'is "
    I grinned at the thought and said with an almost smug voice,"And aw those nasty undead can't turn me since i'm a poison type."

"Na i'm going ter the bloody forest ter kick sum arse."

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"Well, yes" Unique replied, "I can change into the Pokémon I see. Like this..." Woe was shocked when Unique changed into Buck. They looked nearly identical. Unique waved a hand and Buck did the same. But Unique seemed to be uncomfortable.

"That's am-amazing...!" Woe exclaimed. "I n-noticed you s-seen uncomfortable w-with certain f-f-forms. If it's n-not t-too m-much to ask, c-could you t-try m-me...?"

"Yeah, I'm starved" replied Buck. Taking a minute to realize it, Woe now knew that Buck was replying to the food question. "Let me come with you, Woe, it's not safe alone." Woe was slightly surprised by Buck's kindness. He hasn't acted like that before. Was it something Woe did?

"Ready when you are!" he shouted on the window.

"I-I'll be r-right with y-you. I-I would like t-to see if Unique c-can ch-change into m-me..."

((OoC: Sorry to put you on the spot ShadowGoth. I'm just curious. If not you can just say no.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (9)

Unique smiled as he saw Buck's reaction. "Whoa! That is so awesome, I've never known a Pokemon who can do that before!" He smiled lightly while Buck looked at the length of his claws. "Well, it's common for my kind. That's the only way for us to be able to attack. Otherwise, we're pretty much useless." Unique was beginning to feel comfortable while being with the tree others. But he for some reason didn't like the purple one.

"That's am-amazing...! I n-noticed you s-seen uncomfortable w-with certain f-f-forms. If it's n-not t-too m-much to ask, c-could you t-try m-me...?"
    "Yeah, I'm starved Let me come with you, Woe, it's not safe alone." Unique then answered Buck, but he didn't hear the answer. Guessed on it was about food. Unique looked over at Woe, smiling lightly. "Well, it shouldn't be a problem..." But then he remembered something. He had once before seen a other pokémon floating like Woe did, and it had disappeared into thin air as one of the infected had bitten it. He wasn't sure if it would be like that for him. "But... It's not easy for me to transform. It takes a bit of energy. Maybe I can try later on if it's okay with you?" He noticed that buck was already ready to go looking for food. He didn't know if it was a good idear to go with, so he keept quiet for the time being.

((OoC; It's okay Unovafan :3 You have the right to be curious~ ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:49 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (28)

"Whoa! That is so awesome, I've never known a Pokemon who can do that before!" Panthera heard Buck say and smiled when she heard him say that. She was surprised as well even though she has heard of Ditto's and their ability to transform into any Pokemon they see and be able to use that Pokemon's attack. "Well, it's common for my kind. That's the only way for us to be able to attack. Otherwise, we're pretty much useless." She then heard Unique say back at Buck. It seems everyone, mostly, has welcome the Ditto into their circle. She glance at Jacques when she heard him say, "Daan't worry abaht me I can 'ear aw across town wif me 'earin' and I can run faster then a Meowf wif a knife through 'is. And aw those nasty undead can't turn me since i'm a poison type. Na i'm going ter the bloody forest ter kick sum arse." She was starting to get a better understanding of the Nidorino's words and though she didn't trust the Nidorino as far as she could throw him she said, Alright Jacques but be careful. You may not be able to get infected but you can still be killed all the same. She then glance at Woe and Buck hearing that the two of them were going to go hunting for food. She was more concern about those two more then anything, Buck and Woe, you two be careful. Do you want me to come with you or do you think you both will be alright as you hunt for food. She didn't think she will be much help right now since her leg is still a bit damage, which means she won't be as quick as she normally was when she hunts for food, especially if trouble comes around while she is hunting. She then looked at Unique, who was now an image of Buck minus the earring and gave the Ditto a small smile. She was curious about that purple mark on him but right now she figured she didn't have to worry about much, at least she hopes she didn't with the Ditto.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 am