Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Silverishness
Kaze
Abysswalker
Deus
Duma
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SKY Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The SKY Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The SKY Team

Post by Duma Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ||Sky Pillar|Afternoon||
    ||5||
    Oh for the love of Hell's pit, they just didn't seem to want to shut up. "You gave up your title when you betrayed us," Crowley rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and waiting for them to stop squabbling. "At least you can accept what you are," The Gengar glared at the Aiveon. "Who ever said I didn't know what I am?" He asked, offended at the Aiveon's suggestion.

"What do you want?" Man, the Angels were so tense around Demons - it's was rather amusing. "No." Oh wow, spoil all my fun He thought, watching the Aiveon for their input on his idea. "No." Crowley groaned, rolling his eyes. "For the love of Hell's cages Cas, get the stick out of your ass." He said, grinning to himself at the unintentional rhyme.

"Ari and Fat Ass are capable." Oh, so unless Angels suddenly got humor - which was highly unlikely - Castiel didn't know the rat's name. "What does weight have to do with--?" Oh damn it was funny to see the confused look the Aiveon gave him. "We do not need your aid,"

Crowley sighed. "I see what the others say about you Angels being a pain in the ass to deal with. Can't wrap that 'divine' mind around simply helping out someone." He said, crossing his arms. "I'm not saying you have to like me - Hell, I know that won't happen - I'm just saying we may need to work together here. So maybe you should get your pride and shove it into some little ditch that I don't care about, because currently, we have more problems than just our little battle here, capich?" He said, pulling the hood of his cloak up. "Maybe getting rid of this rain could help." He said absent-mindedly, raising a hand up to catch a few raindrops with Psychic. After he had a rather substantial amount of water compiled in his hands, Crowley unceremoniously dumped the water on Castiel's head. "Oops, sorry about that. You looked like you needed to 'freshen up' a little."
    ((OOC: Permission was given for Crowley to dump water on Castiel))
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Sky Pillar / Afternoon (Stormy Weather)
    Post 4

Startled, the one called Cold Staare seemed to disregard him. The growlithe allowed his ears to drop down, the gentle shaking of his tail back and forth behind him came to a complete stop. Does no one here know manners, or even care ... ? Maybe they do not wish to keep me around.
    The thought was enough to pull on the pup's heart. So far both pokemon he had spoken to had merely turned and walked away. Do I smell?

The raichu walked off, to a place he could not see. The loud pair had seemed to enjoy the massacre of corpses they took care off. As the archeops turned towards his direction, Jed could not help the bile that rose in his throat. The smell of blood, tainted with infection, and the bodies left in worse states than they had started... He had to divert his eyes, squishing them shut. Taking deep breathes through his mouth, Jed fought to not focus on the smells and sounds.
    "Well, hello there. Who'd you find, Cutie?"
    The voice startled him once more, the growlithe opening his eyes immediately to look up at the taller pokemon who spoke. "I-- I--" Jed swallowed loudly, forcing himself to be able to speak out loud without stammering. "My name is Jed, miss. I- I seem to be lost and was hoping to find someone to help me.."
    He braced for the scolding, to be told to move on. "I- I won't be a dead weight. I will keep on the edges of the group if you want, I won't bother you," he pleaded.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Outside Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

Almost there, Acht drags herself a little faster towards the looming tower. Soon she'll be out of the torrential rain, out of the chilling wilderness, and hopefully in some sort of shelter. That's all she can hope for right now, just a little bit of comfort and rest and hopefully enough time to heal--

"Oh my God! OH MY FUCKING GOD, CHICKIE POO! CHICKIE POO, IT'S ME! HOW THE FUCK ARE YA, GIRL!?" Acht comes to a full stop when a familiar, booming voice meets her ears. Only one Pokemon calls her Chickie Poo...could it be? Lifting her head and gaze from the muddy terrain she spots a bright, round blotch of yellow furiously waddling his way over, arms outstretched and with an even wider grin. "Baby, I'm never leaving your sweet-ass side again-- how'd ya find me?!"

At first, Acht is at a loss for words. How long has it been since she's seen this face--back in Fortree? Truth be told the Aerodactyl missed him, his snide comments and flirtatious snark, and regardless of her battered form she accepts his embrace. Her wings curl slightly as she hugs him, a similar smile starting to grow on her own expression. It is good to reunite with old friend--and momentarily she forgets her physical wounds.

"I, uh, was trying out flying again, and...well, you can probably tell what happened." She gently gestures to her bleeding side, most of the mud caking it washed by the violent downpour.

"Mc...McChu, I never thought I'd see you again," she admits with furrowed brows, but her eyes express genuine happiness at their reunion. She strains a little to talk with the wind and rain bettering her face. "What are you doing out here, on this lonely island?"
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:37 am

Sky Pillar Afternoon {} Afternoon {} {3}

"Ari and Fat Ass are capable." The younger Aiveon states.
    Aziraphale sighs.
    "Cas, dear, I don't think that is the Raichu's name-" He starts to say in his patient voice.
    Crawly holds up a paw to stop him.
    "Hang on, human kids are weird. There's a chance that it is really his name if he had a human trainer."
    "Crawly, that is absurd." Aziraphale turns back towards him.
    "But possible." the Phanteon is now sporting the usual grin of a ghost about to play Devil's Advocate.
    "Really my dear." Aziraphale sighs.
    Crawly grins and saunters closer to the Flying Type. His gaseous tail flickers over Aziraphale's legs. Without warning he leans up and licks the Aiveon's cheek.
    "Your fur is a mess angel. It's embarrassing to be seen with you." Crawly plucks a stray feather from the Flying Type's wing-like tail and lets it fall to the ground.
    "I am far too busy to groom Crawly." The angel sighs.
    The gengar sighs too for different reasons.
    "I see what the others say about you Angels being a pain in the ass to deal with. Can't wrap that 'divine' mind around simply helping out someone. I'm not saying you have to like me - Hell, I know that won't happen - I'm just saying we may need to work together here. So maybe you should get your pride and shove it into some little ditch that I don't care about, because currently, we have more problems than just our little battle here, capich?"
    "I believe we've discussed that before." Aziraphale points out as he watches the other ghost gather up some of the rain drops and unceremoniously dump it over the flying type's head.
    "Right." Crawly says musingly. "It was our third date. "
    "Fourth. We had a rather good Pinot Noir." Aziraphale corrects in a rather wistful tone.
    "I mean you're an angel right? And so are those poor sops." Crawly's voice rises in volume so he can be sure the others are actual listening. "Isn't it your sworn duty to thwart the wiles of the evil ones at every turn? You see a wile you thwart, am I right? Therefore it would be positively remiss of you to leave me and my kind to my own devices am I right?"
    "You are a tempter..." The Aiveon says doubtfully.
    "Precisely." Crawly gestures to where the others seem to have got tired of this squabble and moved on. He was feeling a bit frustrated himself, Aziraphale had been arguing these points years ago. Now their discussions were more in depth.
    "You, being an angel are hereby obliged to keep track of me and keep me from working my wicked ways, am I right? And I, being a demon, am obliged to work said wicked ways for you to foil. And they, being neither angel or demon, choose their own way."
    "So my point is this;" He turns towards the remaining members of the celestial host.
    "If you are real angels you will stay and help those Pokemon out because abandoning them and leaving the forces of evil unopposed would be Wrong and if you are a real demon you will stay to undermine them because letting angels fulfill a mission without the slightest resistance would be Right and if you don't keep the other in check who will?" He adds the capital letters to denote both sides in the great chess match that is the Celestial War and hopes his silver tongue has been enough to disguise the flaws in his argument.
    The Aiveon sighs and resettles the book in the billowing folds of his mane. It was old and yellowed; rain would likely completely destroy it. But it was a thing of sentimental value for him, something he hated more than anything was the destruction of something of beauty for no real reason.
    Crawly's argument was sound in many forms. As an angel he didn't have free will. Everyone of his actions was preordained by the hand of Arceus, as was every action of their foe. There were great Divine and Diabolical plans but they paled in comparison to the great plan, the Ineffable Plan of Arceus that all this was a part of.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:57 am

Post 63||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Afternoon||(Stormy Weather)

"I-- I--" The pup stammered, swallowing hard before continuing. Shit, he was cute. Ari allowed her smirk to soften a little; she always had a soft spot for puppies. "My name is Jed, miss. I- I seem to be lost and was hoping to find someone to help me.." He stopped, apparently expecting something, but Ari only stared, admiring. He was fucking cute. "I- I won't be a dead weight. I will keep on the edges of the group if you want, I won't bother you."

"Pfft, Sweetie, you're fine. Shit. Just sit there and be adorable and you'll earn your fucking keep." She looked back to the group of bickering self-proclaimed religious nuts and sighed. Hunky was back there, apparently getting wet by the gengar. Kinky, but not her rhythm. She frowned, then turned back to the pup. "It's looking pretty fucking weird over there. Bitches calling each other angels and demons. Which is fine, but they're calling themselves that too. Pretty fucked up. Let's go toss a stick in those gears, shall we?" She gave Jed a wink before turning and leading him back to the others.

"Ok, so is there an actual plan beyond playing grab-ass with each other between all of you or is this it? Because I'd like to actually, you know, make progress." She glanced to the new guys, who were more weird eevee things. Fantastic. "I don't care if you're an 'angel' or 'demon', ok? That's... That's a bunch of shades of weird I really don't care to untangle. But the fact remains there's a whole lot of tower between us and the top. And I wanna get to the fucking top. So you can stay here and bicker like little bitches or you can follow me and Fat Ass up-- wait." She looked around, not seeing the pudgy rat anywhere nearby. "The fuck did he go?"

"I, uh, was trying out flying again, and...well, you can probably tell what happened." She made a gesture to a wound McChu hadn't even spotted, and he gasped in genuine concern. Holy shit, when did that even get there?! Was his Chickie Poo in danger?! His eyes darted back up to her face, gauging her pain.

"Mc...McChu, I never thought I'd see you again," she admitted; McChu wasn't entirely sure whether or not she was happy at first, but that cute little smile he always was so fond of emerged, despite her wound and the battering rain. "What are you doing out here, on this lonely island?"

McChu chuckled and scratched the back of his large neck. "Ah, not much. I met this crazy-ass bird and made the mistake of daring her to fly into this awful storm-- STORM!" he cried, suddenly realizing what a fucking moron he was. "You're a fucking rock type! Let's get you out of here, Chickie Poo!" He gently ushered her toward the tower, eager to get her out of such an awful element. How could have been so fucking dumb? "She's not so bad though-- if she didn't lack a dick, I would swear she was more a man than me. You might like her. Maybe." he chuckled.

Once inside, he noticed Ari was back with the weirdos once more. Not surprising. "Where the fuck did you-- who's that?" Ari called, and McChu simply chortled.

"Why this is my dear lady friend Acht. Acht, that feathered orange dyke over there is Ari. The rest are all weirdos. Easy peasy, right? Weirdo #1, Weirdo #2, Gay Tie, Weirdo #3, Pedo Ghost..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:21 pm

((OOC: Skip. Finding it hard to get into character. I'll try and scrounge up a good, long post next round. Crowley is basically ignoring the others))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Post 64||[Both]

Though the group had just assembled and Fat Ass had apparently found some old fling -the poor girl- Ari frowned as a strange rumbling shivered beneath her taloned feet. Looking down and then out to the door, where the plump rat and his avian hostage stood, something moved. Something dark and big. Very big. Maybe something she could sing her teeth and claws and face into. The mere thought made her heart pound with anticipation. She could go for smashing something's face in right about now.

Narrowing her eyes, she hopped over to them, shoving the rat out of the way, ignoring his, "Crazy bitch!" Continuing her jaunt outside, she saw that the large thing moving wasn't a pokemon as she'd feared/hoped, but water. A giant wave that engulfed half the sky loomed over them and she felt her stomach drop.

Ari bolted back in, eyes wide with a sort of frantic enthusiasm, catapulting herself into the air by kicking off of McChu once more, and once more ignoring his outcry. "YA FUCKING WHORE STOP THAT!" She heaved herself into the air, swinging around for the others to see. "FUCKING TSUNAMI, BITCHES! TIME TO FLY OR START FUCKING PRAYING!" She dove down, snatching the little fire pup from the ground and made her way up and up as the water hit the tower, water gushing in at an alarming rate. She knew McChu would at least be able to get his boo to fly him up or he'd float up to them.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Post 5

The nice lady seemed to accept him openly and willingly, bringing a timid but grateful smile to the pup's face. Deep earthy eyes were bright for the first time since arriving, mirroring the happiness in how his tail wagged back and forth behind him.
    "Th- thank you!" Jed cried. He was cute? It was better than being worthless or kicked out, held over the water by his tail, or drowned! The dinosaur lady would keep him, maybe the others would too?
    The group behind them were weird, Angels and Demons? Jed had no idea how he was suppose to go about that. As the colorful lady walked past him, his eyes anxiously studied the group. Long as he did not follow either side in particular, he would be okay? Jed only had to hope.

Hearing a sharp "Crazy bitch!" from outside, the pup's fur puffed up. The action made Jed's tail larger than his body in an almost comical way, as if he were a cat. Only then did the pup feel an ominous rumbling beneath his four little paws. Wh-- what is what?? He almost did not want to know, but his wish was not granted. "FUCKING TSUNAMI, BITCHES! TIME TO FLY OR START FUCKING PRAYING!" "Tsunami?!" he screamed out.
    His eyes went round as the moon, jaw dropping to a very obvious "o" as panic shot through his body. "I can't swim!" Jed howled, but the pretty dinosaur lady already had him, snatching up his body without any hesitation. "Thank you!" he wailed and making the effort to be as still as possible.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

"Ah, not much. I met this crazy-ass bird and made the mistake of daring her to fly into this awful storm-- STORM! You're a fucking rock type! Let's get you out of here, Chickie Poo!" With his shout of surprise, the Raichu begins to lightly usher her towards the old tower. He describes his new companion he had come across and Acht responds with a soft chuckle, ignoring the sharp stings of her wounds as she edges forward and into shelter. It certainly feels much better, she notes, now that the rain and wind are no longer whipping at her raw flesh. The voice of the Archeops catches her attention, and McChu takes no time with his introductions. "Why this is my dear lady friend Acht. Acht, that feathered orange dyke over there is Ari. The rest are all weirdos. Easy peasy, right? Weirdo #1, Weirdo #2, Gay Tie, Weirdo #3, Pedo Ghost..."

She barely manages to suppress her snort of amusement--classic McChu nicknames. Regardless, her gaze is cautious as she looks the Archeops over, trying to determine her species. She's never seen such bright, vibrant plumage like that, and the tourquoise crest of scales lining the top and back of her neck... "It's nice to meet you! Ah, if you don't mind me asking, what species of Pokemon are you? I've never seen someone like you before..." As usual her tone is soft, meek, but she tries her best to usher out some confidence anyways.

But that confidence is short-lived, the ground beneath them trembling with the slightest rumbles. Ari bursts back outside, completely ignoring the electric-type's shouts before coming back into the tower and gaining altitude by using McChu's form to leap off. "FUCKING TSUNAMI, BITCHES! TIME TO FLY OR START FUCKING PRAYING!"

T-Tsunami?

When the water crashes violent against the walls and begins flooding in, Acht frantically thrashes her wings, panic creeping into her shrill cry. "I can't--I can't fly--!" The tattered webbing only whistles as she thrusts them, unable to do much more than lift herself a few centimetres off the ground before disgracefully landing back on her feet. The saltwater pounds and snaps at her fresh wounds, coursing agony into her limbs and further disabling her from escaping the currents.

Arceus, she can't end like this--the Aerodactyl gasps for air inbetween crashing waves. With as much strength as she can possibly muster, she struggles to wade closer to the wall, and once she reaches it, slams the top of her head onto the stone. A sharp crack echoes as parts of the tower above crumble down, large boulders landing into the water and piling against the inner wall as a Rock Slide. Taking another breath of air, Acht gasps and pulls herself upwards, scaling the mound of stone and only barely making it out of the waves.

She turns back, searching for a familiar bulbous, yellow silhouette. "McChu?"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Sky Pillar/Afternoon ((Stormy Weather))
    49, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It took her such a long time to give up on finding that moronic Glaceon, way too long to admit to anyone. Grudges weren't really the feline's thing, that was more of trait she would associate with that bitch of a Ninetales back home. And sadly she had chased Nero so far and for so long that she wound up stranded on the edge of a sea with no freaking clue how to get back to Orre still. Life. Freaking. SUCKED.

It wasn't until a stray Lapras appeared, struggling on her own to traverse the Undead infested waters of Hoenn, that Raven found herself a ride back to the Orre islands. She nearly blessed her good fortune as the Lapras had been searching for a survivor who could do something about her fellow water types as the ice wasn't cutting it as a means of defense anymore. The best it did was slow them down. With Raven's Thunderbolt the pair were able to make quite a distance, trips down south getting easier as the open water left less and less Undead to deal with, until a strange tugging nearly overwhelmed the Lapras.

They noticed the swell only too late as they were soon caught up in the massive wave raced across the sea towards land. Raven was swept off of the Ferry Pokemon's back and was barely able to grab quick gasps of air anytime she was rolled to the top of the wave before in tucked her back in again. She was certain she was going to die until she heard a roar, then felt the wave literally crash into a small island. The Persian was dashed hard against the side of a tall, stone tower and felt her ribs crunching in protest,lungs vacating the only air she had managed to keep.

As the wave began to recede the cat found herself being dragged back out to sea and she panicked, grabbing on to the nearest pile of rubble or rock and climbing into the inside. There she braced herself against the pull and over the sound of water and foam she thought she heard voices screaming but couldn't be bothered to look or else she would lost her footing. She waited for what felt like forever until the water finally stopped pulling at her, the cat climbing carefully out of her rocky shelter and looking out around the area. She was trapped, on the tiniest island EVER, and had lost her only friend in years. Wasn't that just perfect?

Dripping wet and more than a little upset she took a glance at the large tower that took up the majority of the deserted island. Shaking her fur angrily she huffed when it didn't help even a little to rid her of the heavy soaking and resigned herself to checking out the only shelter available. The place was a little worse for wear thanks to time and the wave, giant gaps and holes in the walls still running like faucets as the flooding ebbed. Carefully walking around the outside of the tower Raven took note of a rather large collapse in the wall but when she saw a shadowed figure atop of it she pressed close to the wall and hoped whatever it was hadn't noticed her. Especially if it was dead.

"McChu?"

McChu? What the hell was a McChu? Creeping closer until she was just under the collapse Raven tried to get a better look at the bearer of the timid voice. It was a young Aerodactyl who definitely looked like she had seen better days. Covered in scrapes and scars, with tattered wings pressed closely, the Persian wasn't sure if she should trust that this creature wasn't just some mindless Undead that still had some semblance of speech. But, as it was, she was stuck on this island and while she didn't have any moves that would be particularly good against the Aerodactyl she could likely outrun something that couldn't fly. Maybe she should risk it?

"Eh, fuck it," she decided, muttering to herself. "Hey, you up there!" Raven called out bravely, hoping against all odds she wasn't going to get herself killed for this. "You, uh...you got any clue where I am and how to get off this death trap?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 am

Post 65||[Both]

Ari's wings ached at the extra weight, but she did prevail. However, her heart went into her throat when she heard McChu's boo cry out behind her, "I can't--I can't fly--!" But by then, it was too late. Ari had thought that the aerodactyl would have been able to lift Porky up above the waters and they'd all be ok, but no. Guilt jabbed at her as she settled the growlithe pup in her claws on the next landing, which seemed sturdy-- or at least sturdy in comparison to the rest of the tower. "Stay here while I go back down, all right, kiddo?" she said just before diving down to the receding waters.

McChu hadn't fared nearly as well, however, crying out for Chickie Poo when the waters hit, the curse of Ari's name drowned in his throat as the water overcame them. For a moment, everything was black and muted, the only sense he felt clearly was the overwhelming sense of his lungs burning for air. Disoriented, he felt himself hit something hard, causing his mouth to open in pain, his precious reserve of air lost. But just as he felt himself on the cusp of drowning, he felt air, cool blessed air on his face and he gasped for it, coughing and gagging against the salt water. He found himself once more on the floor, struggling to regain his breath. "McChu?"

Ah, Chickie Poo! She was okay! His heart fluttered a bit at her voice, his head rising to spot her on a mound of collapsed wall. Good girl, finding safety! He gave a thumbs up to signal his well being, since his throat was currently busy coughing itself out of his body. He heard a flutter of wings and upon looking up, he spotted Ari and the thumbs up turned into another bird. The archeops only laughed, but McChu failed to see the humor in him and his Chickie Poo nearly drowning.

"Hey, you up there!" A voice called from just outside, "You, uh...you got any clue where I am and how to get off this death trap?"

Ari settled on the ground, peering around to get a good look at the newcomer. Washed in from the wave? Probably, but how? No wings, no fins-- and Persians weren't renowned for their swimming capabilities. The archeops gave a scoff and shrugged. "Swim? Fuck if I know," she answered, making her way to McChu. "We shouldn't probably kick back down here-- there might be another one coming after that one. You first, Fat Ass--"

"No, goddammit, you get the fucking rock type first, ya dumb dyke!" McChu choked out, slapping Ari away from him. "Another hit like that might kill her! Fucking moron! In any case, fat floats-- I'll be fine."

Ari stared at this rare and uncharacteristic display of selflessness from her companion but shrugged and hopped over to "Chickie Poo". "All right then, girlie, your turn." She got into the air and slowly reached down with her claws to grab the aerodactyl, hoping she'd simply agree and not insist on McChu going first. Because that was going to get annoying real quick.

Last edited by Lady Silverfishes on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Post 6

"I can't--I can't fly--!"
    Oh no! It was too late to go back to rescue the other dinosaur instead by then, but it did not stop the pup from whipping his head around. Jed's eyes watched anxiously, but there was nothing he could do and Miss Ari was already kind enough to rescue him instead.
    Did he even deserve the help? I'm dead weight again! The realization struck a chord and instantly the pup's ears drooped.
    "Stay here while I go back down, all right, kiddo?" The colorful bird told him quickly before diving away. "Y- yes ma'am," was his soft reply.

The ledge he had been set on was not stable at first sight, but at least the ground did not crumble beneath his large paws. Should I go looking for something to help Ari?
    The notion passed through his mind along with the sharp heat of guilt. He had to make up for his uselessness.
    "Hey, you up there!" Jed gave a sharp yip at the new, unexpected voice."You, uh...you got any clue where I am and how to get off this death trap?" He was 'up', did they mean him?
    "Swim? Fuck if I know," was Ari's response, to which he breathed out in relief. He was free to look around then.

Jed trotted forward, leaving behind the space he had been placed in. Before him there were only really rocks and rubble from the failing structure, though. His heart beat faster with disappointment.
    Would he be unable to do even one thing for the nice lady? He kept walking forward instead.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:12 am

Swim. The answer from a creature she wasn't even talking to was swim. "Helpful. Thanks Feathers," Raven muttered, carefully leaping her way up the rock pile to see who was repeatedly shouting obscenities. After reaching the perch of the Aerodactyl she saw a rotund Raichu motioning to the wounded female and suddenly understood the fat floats comment. The trio was such an odd combination she couldn't help but feel almost good after finding them. Though...she did want to try and find her Lapras friend. Hopefully she was alright after that wave tossed them, and she didn't end up in bad water or stranded on land like Raven was.

As the Archeops reached for her fellow fossil she suddenly felt like an intruder crashing in on what seemed to be an established group of friends. Not a good feeling at all. Sighing to herself the Persian sat down on a large piece of fallen wall and eyed the trio. She would need them if she was going to find her way off the island, and there was safety in numbers, but what the hell would she say to them? She didn't know these Pokemon and she was sick of making friends only for them to get wrenched out from under her. Maybe it would be better if she didn't bother. "Well, anyway, she started, nodding to the Aerodactyl. "Thanks for the barricade against the water. Kept me from getting washed back out." Hopping down the pile to the tower floor she shot a glance back over her shoulder. "See ya I guess."

Not normally one for wandering around alone the Persian didn't make it far before she sat herself down and let out a begrudged sigh. Those guys were so lucky to still have a group. At this point Raven would even take that bitchy Ninetales back home. Thinking of Pyrite had the female's heart clenching and she let out a sorrowful groan, laying down and curling her tail around her legs pitifully. Being alone sucked. There was no one to argue with.

((It is a little out of character for Raven to act so depressed but she has been through a lot lately. It will be elaborated on as the RP continues))
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:11 am

((We are uncertain about posting when we did two replies ago in the cycle.. skip Jed this round, please.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

Spotting the Raichu's plump figure amidst the watery chaos, a deep wave of relief washes over the Aerodactyl at the sight of the thumbs-up. He's okay! The Archeops also flies towards them, sparking a glimmer of hope behind Acht's eyes. She shudders, wings curling tightly around her form as she attempts to conserve as much heat as possible in this weather.

A foreign voice catches her attention--beneath her? Craning her neck down, she catches a glimpse of a pale yellow pelt through sprays of saltwater and debris. "Hey, you up there! You, uh...you got any clue where I am and how to get off this death trap?" Before the Aerodactyl can answer, Ari gives a...not-so helpful suggestion to swim. There's a brief apologetic look on Acht's face, furrowing her brows as she glances around her surroundings. What options do they have?

"No, goddammit, you get the fucking rock type first, ya dumb dyke!" McChu's sharp command snatches Acht's attention back to their current predicament, clinging to a makeshift mound of rocks to save herself from the threat of water below. The fellow fossil Pokemon does hop closer to her with a light shrug, McChu only encouraging Acht to go first. "All right then, girlie, your turn."

Hesitating, the Aerodactyl gives both Ari and McChu a cautious look. "If...If you're sure," she mumbles, with a brief nod. She turns back to the feline speaking to her, managing to utter her words as she shifts her limbs so the Archeops may more easily grip her. "I--I don't know about getting off this island--but it looks like the only path available is to go up--" she does a brief glance above her, "so maybe...climb?"

She watches the Persian leap away with concern clouding her expression--will the feline be ok? Regardless of her worry, Acht wrenches herself back to her own situation, turning back to Ari with an affirming nod.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:38 am

There was no telling how long she had sat in the dust on the floor, replaying the last several months in her mind, but by the time she finally came out of her funk she noticed she was still all alone. Sighing again Raven pulled herself up onto her feet and decided to take the Aerodactyl’s advice and see if maybe there was something further up that could help. Though, if there were anything trapped up there it might be more likely to eat her than help her. Shuddering at the thought the Classy Cat decided to keep within earshot of the group she stumbled upon, figuring that if they could hear her scream the might come help out. The Aero seemed nice enough to do so at least.

Padding softly down the hallway, ears pricked for any sign of danger, Raven soon found herself next to a large staircase. Up, huh? Looking up through the center pillar’s cracked and crumbling flooring she shuddered when she realized exactly how far up was. She cast her eyes back downward and shuddered visibly, feeling a wave of anxiety threaten her sanity. “That settles it,” she said to herself, chuckling nervously. ”I’m gonna die here.” Her anxiety soon fell away to anger as the reality of her situation slammed into the Persian’s mind with the force of the tidal wave that brought her. This whole fucking island was just one giant death trap, even the fucking stairs looked like if she stepped on the wrong stone she would fall to her death. Not to mention all the giant, gaping holes in the floor. But to top it all off she was here alone. Well, mostly alone. Not like she had friends here. All of her friends were back home in Pyrite, or the few that had made it to the mainland in the evacuation.

The Persian began pacing back and forth rapidly, muttering to herself and scratching at the floor. Pyrite made sense to her, it was her home. She knew the layout, it had resources scattered, and the enemies were familiar. Hell half of the Pokemon she met since she got stolen from there she had never seen before in her life! The only reason she knew what the feathered dino was on this island was because she saw one a few months ago and had to fucking ask. This was a nightmare! Her life was one giant horror themed soap opera and she needed to change the fucking channel! Why the hell was she stuck here? Why was any of this happening to her like some sort of cosmic backlash? Who had she pissed off in another life to deserve any of this?!
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:46 am

Post 66||[Both]

"Helpful. Thanks Feathers," the Persian muttered as Ari nodded with a thumbs-up of her taloned claws. "No problem, Whiskers." Acht managed to get a quiet word in herself. "If...If you're sure," she mumbled to her fellow fossil, then shifted herself to become easier to grab. Ari grinned at the cooperation, flapping her wings harder to try and gain some lift. "I--I don't know about getting off this island--but it looks like the only path available is to go up--" she does a brief glance above her, catching Ari's gaze for a moment. "so maybe...climb?" It was weird that McChu was so fond of this wallflower, but whatever. To each his own.

Though Ari thought the gentle "feathers" jibe was friendly in nature, she soon found herself surprised as the cat bade her farewells. "Well, anyway, she began, nodding fondly at "Chickie Poo", "Thanks for the barricade against the water. Kept me from getting washed back out." She hopped down from the rocks and looked over her shoulder a last time. "See ya I guess."

Ari had no idea what the cat was thinking. Did she have to explain that the "swim" comment was in jest? She exchanged a confused glance with McChu, who silently waddled after the cat. Though Ari was eager to see the two converse, she was already airborne with a passenger in tow, so it would just have to wait. It took her some laborious moments to get Acht aloft, but once she was on the higher platform, Ari took a moment to rest. Panting, she groaned as she reached a realization, "Aw, fuck I still gotta heave Fatass up here..." She looked around and frowned. "Shit, where did everyone else go?"

It wasn't hard to follow the cat, even for a portly sir such as himself. The cat seemed to have found an actual, intact staircase, but it was scary steep and looked like it was about to fall right the fuck over. “That settles it,” she said to herself, chuckling nervously. ”I’m gonna die here.” McChu blinked as she quickly worked herself into some kind of pacing anger and the Raichu felt the sudden need to hit her.

"Yeah, you probably are, Toots," McChu answered, his tail twitching impatiently. He waited a moment, making it clear there was no other sage advice or consolation for that fact. They were probably all going to die here. If not here, definitely somewhere else. But she looked like an adult-- he didn't need to remind her. "So you comin' or what?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Post 7

Head bent close to the ground, Jed kept his ceaseless wandering. I have a goal! the puppy told himself: find something to help the nice lady! His dark nose prodded a pile of rubble, the concrete and other rocks having been falling down for years and years before even the epidemic.
    "There probably won't be anything to eat or sleep on, will there?" Jed's ears fell with disappointment as he raised his head back up; scanning the ahead platform with dark eyes, he could see nothing but weird murals on the walls.
    "What is that?" He breathed out loud. Not a native to the region, the myths he heard growing up were nothing of the Weather Trio; the green and red and blue were all something new.
    "Whoa..." Jed's eyes grew wide and round with an innocent wonder. Where had he gotten himself stuck?
    "Aw, fuck I still gotta heave Fatass up here..."
    His ears perked up, swiveling backwards faster than his head could follow.
    "Shit, where did everyone else go?"
    Oh no! "I- I'm c- coming!" Jed barked quietly, silently chiding himself immediately after as his large paws pushed on the hard floor. Don't be loud and attract danger! "I'm here, ma'am," he repeated, skidding to a stop beside the two dinosaur-like Pokemon.
    His eyes grew concern, the slight wagging from his tail halting. "Are- are you alright?" he whimpered to the Aerodactyl.
    "My name is Jed," he added in a much softer tone. His ears flicked back while his smile remained small, showing his shyness.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:43 am

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

At last at higher ground, the Aerodactyl gently shudders water off from her pale hide. The Archeops is beside her, panting, and Acht can't help but give an apologetic glance. It's definitely not easy carrying someone--especially someone like herself--up to this height, and the very fact that the fellow fossil Pokemon was willing to stirs a genuine gratitude inside her. Her wounds still sting harshly with every movement, but for now, Acht is safe.

Amidst her pants and brief complaint about still having to carry McChu up, Ari mentions the sudden lack of presences. "Shit, where did everyone else go?"

Ah--she's right--Acht cranes her neck to survey her surroundings more precisely. Where did they go? She didn't know their names, only whatever alias McChu decided to label them--something about gay ties and weirdos--but she distinctly remembers a pale blue silhouette, some ghost, an umbreon..."Did...did they get caught in the water?" She pales at the thought.

Sudden sound of footfalls startle the Aerodactyl, snapping her head around to see an orange blur hustling towards them. "I- I'm c- coming!" Acht squints, managing to make out the definings features of the canine. Dark stripes on a firey pelt, pale underbelly, fuzzy tail...a Growlithe! The dog stops when he reaches them, announcing his arrival. His tail wags behind him--how cute!--as he approaches the rock-type. "Are- are you alright? My name is Jed."

Acht can't help but beam a smile in response, a brief happiness swelling in her throat at the fire-type's concern. "O-Oh! Um, I'll be fine, I'm sure, but thank you for asking..." Truth be told she isn't sure--especially when they're all trapped in a desolate tower on an island in the middle of a storm--but she at least tries to be optimistic. "M-My name's Acht--it's very nice to neet you, Jed!"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:13 pm

So lost in her own mind Raven didn't even hear her onlooker's approach. If he had been an undead he could have killed her without even so much as a reaction shot, but thankfully for the Persian her own carelessness was on her side. She hadn't even realized her thoughts had been spilling out loud until he answered one. "Yeah, you probably are, Toots," Raven paused mid-step, front paw hanging delicately in the air as if time itself had frozen. Her right ear pricked to the sound before her head turned slowly to the side to see a Raichu standing nearby. The same portly Raichu from before, it seemed.

Her eyes widened slightly as her mouth dropped, the flat tone of his voice ringing with certainty. He knew, hell they probably all did. They were going to die and there wasn't anything they could do about it except accept it and move on. Death happened. Just because she was stuck here didn't mean she wouldn't have died back home. Hell, who knew if Queen B was still alive. Maybe she wasn't. Smiling a bit to herself Raven brought herself to a sitting position and looked at the Raichu, wondering why he was still standing there since he hadn't said anything in a while.

"So you comin' or what?"

A bit taken aback Raven eyed her acquaintance carefully, stepping forward carefully before pausing, unsure of what to do. But Raven shook her head and gave a shrug, to no one in particular, before trotting up to the electric type and standing by his side. "Lead the way, Sparkles," she said cheerfully, deciding to roll with the punches and see if this group could help her find a way off this floating rock.

((Crap post is crap. Sorry about that...))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:36 am

Post 67||[Both]

It seemed that Toots took McChu's honesty with surprise, apparently not used to such bluntness about the likeliness of them all ending up really fucking dead. But the surprise was soon won over with acceptance -of him or his words, he didn't know or particularly care- and she began to make her way to him. "Lead the way, Sparkles," she chimed, already much more chipper.

McChu scoffed as he waddled on back the way he had come, back to Ari and Chickie Poo and that other one. "'Sparkles'?" he repeated, the word causing a grimace across his wide face. "I prefer 'Fatass' myself. Ari's a bitch and I'm a heartbreaker, but Chickie Poo is sweet and the other one's a growlithe, I think. Haven't known him long. Just sayin', they'll take care of ya. I probably won't, but they will." They rounded a corner and found the others high on what looked like another bout of stairs or some bullshit.

Ari perked at the sight of the two wandering back in and she dove toward them, allowing "Chickie Poo" and Jed to get acquainted. [color=#ff3d0d]"About fucking time you two mosied your way back. I was about to leave you," she chided, hovering just above McChu as he raised his arms up for her to grab.

"Pfft, like you'd leave me. We both know you'd never have the guts to do it."

"You're completely right, Fatass," Ari retorted as she pulled McChu up by his arms, which was pretty fucking heavy. "Like I'd... leave my... emergency... meal... behind..." After a few minutes of her struggling with (and cursing) McChu's bulk and his laughter, she managed to get him atop with the others and flew back down for the cat.

"All right," Ari gasped, her claws outstretched tiredly for the other. "Your... your turn."

McChu turned to Chickie Poo and looked her over. "You doin' all right there, Chickie Poo? You didn't look so hot after that big fuckin' wave."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Post 8

A smile graces the features of the dinosaur, to which Jed allows his timid smile to remain unshaken by that point.
    "O-Oh! Um, I'll be fine, I'm sure, but thank you for asking..."
    She seems insistent but Jed could see how beat up the poor nice lady looked. The pup allowed his dark brown eyes to flicker over her form before giving a short bark. "Nonsense, ma'am! I'll make sure you're looked after."
    The striped pup bobbed his head, determined.

"M-My name's Acht--it's very nice to meet you, Jed!"
    Acht! "What a pretty name, Miss Acht!" The puff ball of a tail continues wagging despite his shyness, but, already, Jed was coming to like the rest of the group he found himself with.
    "Wonder where we're going from here..." he mused out loud, turning to crane his neck upwards before stepping back as the Raichu approached, apparently checking Acht's injuries.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

"What a pretty name, Miss Acht!" The Growlithe's compliment most definitely does not go unnoticed by the Aerodactyl--the fossil's eyes brightening in both surprise and delight. Nobody has complimented her name before! Heck--McChu doesn't even call her by her name!

She beams a grin, one that radiates a modest warmth as it pulls her lips. "Ah--uhm--thank you! Thank you so much--Jed is also a very nice name, it's simple but cute. I like it." She attempts to compliment the canine back, before attempting to answer his musing of where to go. "Well...I doubt we'll be going back down there...and this whole place is on an island..." Her gaze follows Jed's upwards, an churn of anxiety accompanying her movement.

She almost--somehow--doesn't notice McChu's bulbous figure striding over, the Raichu expressing his own concern. "You doin' all right there, Chickie Poo? You didn't look so hot after that big fuckin' wave."

He's right--her injuries from her crash landing earlier still pulses with a disturbing pain. The scrapes on her leathery hide sting with the drops of salt water shifting with each movement. Regardless, she smiles wide for the electric-type, nodding her head. "Oh, I'll be fine. It stings a little, but nothing unmanageable--I can still move around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am