Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ELITE) The SINJOH Team

Starbits
Elite
Elite

Re: (ELITE) The SINJOH Team

Post by Starbits on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Sinjoh Ruins | Morning | 65

"My collar. It was just like yours when I was small..." Prince tilted his head, the other boy's words making him ever more confused. He could see why Anubis would be sad at the memory of what once was, but... did they happen to have the same collar or something? He couldn't think of why it would remind Anubis of his. "I fought so hard to stay like I was that Mother bought it for me to make the pain go away. I never wanted to evolve... But I had to. Only it didn't matter... did it? She died anyway."

Prince's eyes widened.

"W-wait- evolve? What- what does this-" he gave the collar a tug- "have to do with evolving?"

the mirror on my wall casts an image dark and small
but i'm not sure at all it's my reflection
i am blinded by the light of god and truth and right
and i wander in the night without direction

||desktop||Admin Azelf||starbits shop||trainersona||
♋️15 Badges♋️
little fairy

Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Sinjoh Ruins | Afternoon
L-60 / A-83
((Skipping Lexa))

"W-wait- evolve? What- what does this have to do with evolving?" Anubis looked at Prince in confusion as he pulled helplessly against the material of his collar, the stone embedded within glinting in the soft light lingering in the cabin. He reached out with one paw and rest it against the fairy's significantly smaller hand to try and still him before answering, his eyes open for once as he studied the Ralts.

"It's not the collar itself," he replied slowly. "It's the stone. Mother called it an...Everstone? It's supposed to suppress the power of evolution. Like how a Fire Stone evolves some the Everstone...stops it. It keeps you small... which is what I wanted. I never wanted to be big..."
Starbits
Elite
Elite

Post by Starbits on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Sinjoh Ruins | Morning | 66

"It's not the collar itself," Anubis explained. "It's the stone. Mother called it an... Everstone?"

His heart dropped like a rock.

[color=#5EDA9E]"It's supposed to suppress the power of evolution," he went on, his words rolling over Prince like a wave. "Like how a Fire Stone evolves some the Everstone... stops it. It keeps you small... which is what I wanted. I never wanted to be big..."

"Wait," he whispered, reeling. If he had been standing he would have fallen. Or at least sunk to the floor. "W-wait- wait- n-no that-"

His breath shuddered as he digested what he had just heard.

Emotion was not long in following.

It was a cocktail that welled up inside him: anguish, grief, rage. So much rage. It far surpassed even the anger he'd felt earlier the previous day in its intensity and perhaps if he had been in a slightly better state of mind he may have been horrified by it, but as it was, he welcomed allowing himself to feel his feelings-- feelings that were, for once, fully his own. His face contorted and he ripped the collar off his head, turning slightly in Gold's arms and chucking it across the room with a howling sound that he saw, out of the corner of his eye, made Azelf jump.

"He abandoned me for something that was his fault!?" He pointed a finger at the collar as if it were Jamie himself. "I can't believe you! You let me fall behind the rest of the team by giving me something specifically designed to keep me weak, and then when I was so weak compared to everyone else on the team that I humiliated myself you left me behind!? How could you!? I thought you l-loved-

The rage took a backseat as his hand lowered, face going slack. He turned tearful eyes to first Azelf, and then to Anubis.

"I th-thought he loved me," he whispered, and then buried his face in his hands and wailed as the dam shattered.

the mirror on my wall casts an image dark and small
but i'm not sure at all it's my reflection
i am blinded by the light of god and truth and right
and i wander in the night without direction

||desktop||Admin Azelf||starbits shop||trainersona||
♋️15 Badges♋️
little fairy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:53 pm