Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
Fern
renegade
6 posters

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W']

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] Empty Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W']

Post by Dazey Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:23 am

I edited this post on 6/19/2015 because I felt it needed better drawings. 8D Have a cup of tea and enjoy~!

Pokémon:

Other stuff:

Last edited by NightDaze on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] Empty Re: Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W']

Post by Dazey Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] AlirahampKnightly_zpsol2qw4qn

Started off as a doodle, and then I linearted and THEN realized, "HEY DAZEY, ALI IS FREAKISHLY HUGE HERE" and needless to say, I was like screw it, she's getting colored. So canon, Ali is waay smaller than Knightly. I used a brush for the trees and some other stuff LOL! And no, this is not shippy.<3 ^^

DAZEY OUT~<3

Last edited by NightDaze on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] Empty Re: Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W']

Post by Moon Moon Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Oh this is lovely! I love the shading!!!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Look everyone! I have stuff!

Cinder and Miyu:

Dazey:

Kaneki and Hide:

Calyxtoh:
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 pm

I am blown away, Dazey! You're such a talented artist. I especially love the collab between you and Kitty, both sides look fantastic! <3
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:23 am

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] AlirahampKnightly2_zpsrbdp6qmd

Ali, you have absolutely no shame in tormenting Knightly, do you? LOL<3
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 pm

I need to throw money at you for art @-@ this is all incredible
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:25 am

The Freakin' Laverre Team!:

I need to post on this thread more, holy smokes. x_x
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:32 am

Aaaaaa it looks amazing!
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Taima the grand theft auto Jolteon:

Alirah the special little cinnamon roll:

Dazey's duhderpy fursona:
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 am

Smol cotton candy fox:

My bby girl has new art. :'3 I am so proud of this oh god guys. This is the first digital image I've actually been able to complete since my burnout five months ago, and my first completed drawing with my Wacom Intuos! Other'n that, I made a traditional sketch for my mom but that's it.
    For whatever reason, the first eight hundred times I tried to use the dang tablet, it was all lolno, and then I just start messing with it and I actually do okay... Like, I have no idea anything lol.

And I would've ended up returning the freakin' tablet to Best Buy if Duma hadn't saved me. \o\
    I'll start posting with batches again, but I needed to post this now, I'm so happy. ;w;
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 am

[Commission] While We're Young by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt

This is the third time I've tried to upload this. by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] I1JH8US I freakin' love Halloween. And the whimsical horror aspect Laverre City has. Btw the pumpkin smiles because Ali thinks even a pumpkin deserves to be happy lol.

A bit of Dazey pain:

Oh, and this is beauty. It's grace.:
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:23 am

Oh hey, my name is Dazey and I like spriting now. Help me. lol

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] 2BQGbeV Conan for Shad~
    Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] OWMoyEX Sahara!

Painkiller by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt
    This is kinda accurately what Rebel looks like right now. I am so sorry sweetie, I am horrible. I actually drew this on my iPad and I have no idea why it didn't upload as a transparent PNG. Why.

It's Fall! by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt
    A BEAN!! IT'S AN ALIBEANNNN with a scarf. Pumpkin spice latte pls.

Alirah Speedpaint:

Dazeysona WIP (Commission Example) by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt
    DAZEYSONA~~~<333 wip, but I wanted to upload now b/c she's so much cuter than her current art. Doomy is going to do her lineart because Doomy is lineart god.

Kidd the Houndour Lineart by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt
    And I did these lines for Duma. I love drawing Houndour now, which is completely biased because I have a doberman and drawing dobes slightly justifies my ungodly amount of pictures of her on my phone lol. Nah just kidding, I love her so freaking much and I don't have to justify that lol.<3
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Great job on that sprite work! I love the shading!
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:29 am

Moon Moon wrote:Great job on that sprite work! I love the shading!

Thank you~!!<3 I just abused a binary brush and opacity, which apparently isn't real pixel art? Whoops. I'm lazy, haha.

Dazey Draws [And writes, but that starts with 'W'] B8fADUZ So speaking of my opacity cheating, I needed a new dA avatar lel.

So, look at me now... by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt

I made a Christmas Alirah and Conan back when it was actually Christmas time lol.<3 I was gonna speedpaint this and then my Hypercam exploded >_>

I Ain't Been Nothin' But Bad! by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt

And then I sketched this whore on Christmas Eve, but ended up not finishing the art until I don't even know at this point lol.

Give 'Em Hell by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt

But I went ahead and finished Dazeysona's profile art myself, so there's another step to revamping her completed. ;3; At this point, I just gonna fill in a few difficult parts of her history and switch some team members, then I can update her profile. :'D

Midori [Art Trade w/ FelineHuggles] by BlueberryKaiTan on DeviantArt

And I randomly decided to do an art trade with a user on dA. They asked for a green-eyed Umbreon. ♥

I got a bunch of art supplies for Christmas, so I'm gonna be uploading some slightly different stuff soon, hopefully. >w< I got polymer clay and acrylic paint, son! And prismacolor pencils, mechanical pencils and I can't remember what else art related. ;w; I have the memory of a goldfish...
    I actually sculpted Alirah once already for Halloween but I didn't bother to read how to do it lol, then attacked the clay like a six year old with play doh. In the end, it was a decent attempt but I accidentally smashed her ear and legs and walked through the house screaming at 2am. My homeboy said he never believed in me. I was so hurt. Lolol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am