Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ELITE) The SINJOH Team

Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

(ELITE) The SINJOH Team

Post by Cynthia on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:11 am

Hello there, fellow survivors. My name is Cynthia and-- oh, I'm sorry but there's no time for lengthy introductions. There are important matters to discuss. 

As some of you may know, I have spent the last few years of my life researching Pokemon Mythology. It began as a mere hobby between my duties as Champion, but since the epidemic has ravaged the world and brought it to its knees, it has become a lot more than that. 

Sinnoh Mythology in particular is what fascinates me. The Creation Myth of the region has piqued my interest the most. Three supreme beings who rule the universe itself; the lord of time, the master of space and the king of parallel dimensions, all intertwined within a great destiny under the lordship of their father, their God. 

Arceus. 

It is here that I ask for your help, survivors. My entire life has been leading up to this moment. My hobby has become something that I never dreamed it would be. It consumes me, pulling me into its colourful fantasies every night. 

My quest has been long, but I can't give up. My strength as a Trainer is too often tested by the undead. That is why I need your assistance, survivors. Together we will break through the forces of the plagued ones, we will reach the Sinjoh Ruins...

And we will summon Arceus himself.

• This team will begin as ELITE, progressing into Plot later on. 
  • Team leader will be myself. 
  • Initial location will be the Ruins of Alph, Johto. 
  • First come, first serve. If you want to join, post here with any character ideas you may have as soon as possible.

A few notes about the types of characters required:

• This is a personal journey, one that will require great dedication and sacrifice. Your character must be strong of will and power or else they may not make it. 
  • You may either help me, or go against me. Undead will not be the only problem on this team; hostile non-infected, aggressive towards humans, will impede our progress on our quest. To counter this, I will require strong souls, who are as passionate about my cause as I am, to help deal with these troubled souls. 
  • Dual profiles are allowed. 
  • Infected/Undead are restricted to NPC ONLY.
  • Humans are allowed.
  • Floaters, living or undead, will NOT be allowed until further notice. 

I have every right to decline a character who is not suitable for either role. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. 

Thank you, survivors. Myself and my Pokemon look forward to meeting you. 

We are going to end this.

**Team Sheet

Team Roster:

Last edited by Cynthia on Tue May 26, 2015 8:38 am; edited 8 times in total
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Re: (ELITE) The SINJOH Team

Post by Zapdos on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:09 am

I am in on this. I will edit my post later with info o/

Initially I will be joining with Licoln the Houndrunt. He is only really a kid, depressed and misguided. He has lost all real purpose. He's never really had a friend or someone to trust. Basically, he is very im ressionable, though will come off as moody or even cynical. After being show even a small amount of kindness, he will open up and become loyal to that person in particular.
If you don't mind, Cynthia, it could be plausible for you and Lincoln to strike up a bond in role play. He's just lonely and needs guidence, and once he warms up to Cynthia in RP, then he would become lolay to her. He could become an ally in trying to keep her safe from the other 'mons who hate her. I do plan on having him evolve later on in role play, only a Houndoom for a short time before hitting Houndusk, so that is also something to keep in mind. He could become a hardcore guardian to her, in repaying the kindness she showed him first, in the beginning.
His entire character is very molded by experience and interactions, so he couyld go a number of ways in the role play.

Last edited by Zapdos on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:22 am

me too

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:50 pm

I have created a team roster and added you both to it.
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:42 pm

I have edited my post with information on my character o\
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:12 pm

I am completely up for this, just let me get a character.

Edit: [url=http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t5913-bandit-the-contest-star-pikachu-sinjoh-elite#87872]Bandit the Pikachu[./url] a former Hoenn contest star with a flare for the dramatic. She is great as keeping morale up and is very kuch the 'be the best you can be' kind of celebrity. Her flare for the flashy means she isn't very powerful physically but she makes up for it with her love for drama being very good at distractions with her contest techniques. She is very stubborn too and has a touch of mischief. She'd love coming along to make herself stronger.

Last edited by Kaze on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

2KB

Post by 2KB on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:07 pm

i'm interested in joining, if you don't mind;

TK the Pachirisu, self-insert, but she'd totally be interested in following Cynthia around with mythology and whatnot, she would be very determined to learn and gain knowledge from her (Also huge fan). Though she'll come off as snarky, she'll warm up to anyone that treats her with respect.
While she's not physically strong, she works well as a decoy/distraction and works well as long as there is a strategy and communication going on. Also having volt absorb, any electric type move should give TK a boost in energy resulting in a longer time in battle.

please back me out

Last edited by 2KB on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 pm

LuG YeS YES
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:48 am

Ok I totally want in on this. I don't know who I'll be using for this yet but most likely I'll create a character specifically for this team. (if I don't just transfer Uboa)
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Excellent. You have all been added to the team roster.
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:55 am

The team has been created. You may begin submitting your profiles, if they are ready.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 am

Because TK is backing out, can I take their place with Emphrey and Toothless?

Emphrey and Toothless:
Emphrey:
Emphrey, being the more adult and experienced of the pair is often very suspicious of others, especially because of Toothless's childish tendencies. She isn't a fan of humans, but she will tolerate them because of Toothless's impressionable nature, and his want to find his trainer. Because of this however, she will in turn defend Cynthia from the others.

Emphrey will be weary of Cynthia at first, as she is used to humans trying to capture her for her unique scale colors. Eventually though she will warm up to Cynthia, and possibly even help the champion later on.

Emphrey will be indifferent to Lincoln at first, but with persuasion from Toothless, she will eventually show some kindness to the Houndrunt.

As for Famaer, Emphrey will despise the Glaceon for his personality, and will probably resist and detest everything the Glaceon says all the way along. She will make it quite clear that she does not like Fam, and she will make sure to keep Toothless away from him.

Emphrey will be weary of Bandit, but she will respect the pikachu's energetic and outgoing style, but she will keep her distance from her because of this as well.

Emphrey will steer very clear of Marionette, thinking the banette as freaky doll sent to kill them all. She will make certain to never let Toothless near the banette, as she doesn't want him to make friends with it.
Toothless:
Toothless is extremely childish, and will be extremely difficult to contain in the ruins, but he will try to stay close to Emphrey as he sees her as his protector, which in a way, she is.

Toothless will absolutely adore Cynthia, as he's never seen a human since his trainer went missing. In the back of his mind, he knows his trainer won't come back, but he makes sure not to let it get him down, as he believes that his trainer is still out there.

Toothless will admire Lincoln for how many scars he has, and will push Emphrey to be nicer to the Houndrunt. Toothless will probably try to cheer him up whenever he can, using whatever methods he can.

Toothless won't understand why Famaer hates dragon types, and he'll try to be nice to the Glaceon, only to get dragged away by Emphrey. He won't understand why she doesn't want him to be near the glaceon, but he'll still try to talk to Fam.

Toothless'll absolutely adore Bandit, and he'll take great delight in playing around with the daring pikachu, much to Emphrey's dismay.

As for Marionette, Toothless will keep away from the banette, as they'll creep him out. He'll be quite happy to stay near Emphrey whenever the banette is around.

Last edited by Duma on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 am

Of course, dear. The team roster has been edited accordingly.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Edited my post with information on my two~
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 am

Ok, so I've dualed the Marionette with one of my older characters, Twilight. She is also a Banette and much more obviously murderous, and will likely try to menace one of the smaller members of the team. When the happens, Marionette will be right there and she will deal Twilight, killing her. I think this will work well to set up Marionette's position in the team.
Abysswalker
Elite
Elite

Post by Abysswalker on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:12 am

Hey Cynthia dear! I've been wondering if I could join; been planning on using my lovely Queen as I believe he'll be a good match for the team's plot and the other characters. I unfortunately don't have much time to write a good summary of my Linoone but hopefully I have filled the personality section enough for you to get a good idea of what he's like.

Certified Noriaki Kakyoin Enthusiast
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:27 am

Apologies for the delay, friends. Balthazar, you are more than welcome and your character looks good. I have added you to the team roster and you may submit your profile when you are ready.
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm

If it's all right I'd like to hop in and claim the last slot with Khan the Lucario. 
http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t189-khan-the-lucario-pallet-team-leader#1082
I'll be back with some info soon when I have more time.
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:19 am

Apologies for the lateness of my reply. Nightfall, you are more than welcome, and what I've seen of your character looks excellent. Please do leave some information here if you wish, but I am sure you will do just fine.
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:58 am

Oh good, glad you replied since I'd nearly forgotten about this. XD

I feel that this team is just perfect for Khan. Like you Cynth, he believes that the key to returning the world to its former state are the legends. He has had an interest in them since he was a child - as mentioned in his history he used to take himself on little trips to Lake Acuity to try and catch a glimpse of Uxie.

He is a very competent battler and can hold himself well in a fight, using primarily Bone Rush and Aura Sphere.

Emotionally, Khan is very fragile; the epidemic has been unspeakably cruel to him since day one. While he is often very good at keeping his emotions in check, the amount of inner turmoil swirling around in his head is sometimes overwhelming.

Khan is good to humans and so will gladly meet up with Cynthia and join her in her goal to reach Sinjoh, believing it to be a calling.

Eeeeh most of what you need to know about him is in his personality lolz *has given up, still doesn't feel well* His profile will only need tweaking a little bit in the history, so if you're OK with him then he'll be good to go pretty soon. I feel that this'll be a great opportunity for some character development for him; he's one of those characters that just writes himself haha.
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Sounds wonderful, dear. I am glad that my team will be a valuable source of character development for him.

It would seem that the team is once again full. Excellent; let's get that ball rolling!
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:42 pm

The team roster has once again been updated to welcome our new member, Starprincess13.

Recent circumstances will not stop us, friends. On this day we will avenge every soul, human or Pokemon, that has fallen to this plague.

Let us continue.
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:06 am

I'd just like to take a moment to express how happy I am with this team's progress so far. Everyone in it has worked very hard to make this vision come true for me, and I am very grateful. Let us carry on as best we can to make this a truly unforgettable team. Well done, friends. <3
Cynthia
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Cynthia on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:05 am

I have taken the liberty of updating the team roster following Balthazar's departure - there is now one slot open. If you are interested, please PM me or post here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:17 am