Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 17 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Inside The Battle Castle | Evening | 29

The Cyndaquil blinked slowly, watching Miyu and attempting to take in the interiors of the building. Despite the abuse it seemed so serene and surreal inside. It was almost inspiring and could of uplifted her spirits if it wasn't for the unpleasant weight of food in her stomach and disappointment in her thoughts. Running one paw across the dusty floor Cinder wondered what it would of been like to come here and battle. A real test of skill, a fight of cooperation and flexibility.. The thought was bittersweet, receiving a dejected sigh as she was just too exhausted to feel anymore then that. Rolling onto her side the Fire Mouse let her small eyes slide closed in forced relaxation. Once its light we can look for Xana. Tomorrows plans offered little enough condolence to help loll her further into a daze. Slowly the flame upon her back shrunk and extinguished at its own pace, letting off a tiny puff of smoke in the process.

Yet sleep still alluded her. A pricking feeling crept beneath her bluish-and-tan pelt and simply would not settle. It was like being watched but with so many eyes that couldn't be possible. Tossing and turning didn't help and eventually the Cyndaquil found herself rising to her short legs. Maybe fresh air will help. In this dusty room the air had a musky tang to it and even though she had been outside nearly all day a clean breath could do her good. Padding slowly over to the ajar door Cinder took a few light steps outside, surprised by the chill the wind carried. It took a few moments for her groggy mind to realize My flame is out, before reigniting the red and yellow warmth. In the same moment a similar flicker caught her gaze, yellowish and quivering in the not so distance. The tiredness was flushed away and replaced with panic. The Charizard! No.. its flame was out. Something else. Her own thoughts threatened to drown out the faint sound of voices, unrecognizable or distinguishable in her state and range.

Dashing back inside the mighty edifice Cinder bounded straight toward Mist. Her voice was hurried but remained hushed. "There is a light, and voices out there! I think there is other survivors outside." Though she had said 'survivors' an odd feeling of hostility flooded through her veins. They had backed themselves into a corner, being in a building, but they could also use it as defense. Letting her flame dim to near nonexistence Cinder growled, "What was that you had said about the dark or something.." Maybe it could be their alley.

((Cinder is so tired that she is picking fights |D))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 am

Battle Frontier | Evening (39) (5)

Her dreams were bothersome.
    It seemed every time she drifted off into sleep, she would have some vision of herself falling, or being hit with something which instantly made her jumpstart herself awake. It had happened four--
    Miyu gave a quiet shriek and woke up sprawled across the floor awkwardly. -- Five times. All she wanted was to sleep darn it, why was it so difficult?

She let out a huff and looked around sleepily. A blur in her eyes she recognized as Cinder was racing back from outside to Mist. I wonder what's up? She couldn't hear what was being said, so she contemplated just checking out for herself. Maybe Xana was outside! Yeah, this needed investigating.
    Miyu snuck to the door in what she thought was the bravest thing she ever did. She could hear voices in the distance. Following them, she crept along until she got a good view from the shadows.

A huge bird! Oh no, I hope that little guy isn't being beaten up!! She turned and hightailed it back to the others, sliding to a stop just behind Cinder. Her eyes were wide with panic as she tried to figure out what to say. "Two Pokémon!" She cried. Oh geez, that didn't tell them much! "Um, a big guy and a little guy! Gotta help the little guy!" She ran back out the door towards the unknown Pokémon.

"Please!" She called, losing nerve as she approached. "Please don't hurt him!"

((OoC - Miyu mistakenly thinks Aaden is hurting Oliver, obviously lolz. Hope this is okay. :3))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 am

Battle Frontier| Evening|(2)

Aaden still only seeing the shadows cast ahead of him, it was only getting darker almost each step he took. It was also getting cold when the sun starts to set, he wasn't a fan of the cold. He missed being back home in a warm house sitting by the fire. Warm fur leaned into his side as he reaches over with a talon and strokes the fur, it was so soft and warm. 

Just as he remembered it, ninetails his love. He could picture he alive and well as one of their sparring battles between each other, the battles that he loved doing both going full out on each other. Aadens mind goes back to the fire in the warm house, he looks down at his love and sees a dead corpse and remains of his ninetails. Her fur ruined and sticky with blood, her tails ripped off. Where her eyes would have been nothing but black bloody holes, once angelic voice nothing but harsh whimpers of pain. 

Closing his eyes in pain as his eyes start to tear up and his talons curls into a tight ball like fist. The flames on his wrist grew a little bigger from his building rage. Then he heard a small sound in the near by bushes, eyes snap open as he looks in the direction of the sound ready to let lose a fire punch on the undead once more. 

"Um ... excuse me? Mister? I ... my name is Oliver and ... and I don't know where I am." says a small pup like pokemon. The flames die down from almost attacking, Aaden blinked and eased up a little just noticing he was in a combat stance ready for battle. Straitening his long body he looked down at the pokemon, kneeling down on one knee to be a little more at his level. 

"My name is Aaden, And I think we are at the remains of the battle frontier" he said in a soft but firm voice."I wasn't here before. I was ... in Kanto. I was at home with my friends but then I was here - I mean, on that beach outside. H-Have you seen a red-ringed Umbreon? And a big red bird and a candle? Because they were with me and now they're gone!" Oliver continues, Aaden looks at oliver "relax Oliver am not going to hurt you, no I have not seen any other living pokemon but yourself" Aaden replies. 

The blazekin stands back up and looks around, time was passing and it was even darker."I ... I'm sorry to be a bother, but ... will you help me find them? They must be here somewhere..." Oliver says, "You are no bother, yes I will help you find your friends" though adding in his head 'yet' Aaden makes a small 'smirk' with his short beak. "Am sure we'll find someone here, come on Oliver we need to get out of the open" he said already starting to walk off his flames still giving him false hope of life. They were going to die if not now then the next day, there was no hope for the remaining living pokemon. 

The legendary's have forsaken those who fight to live, ignoring the cries for help and the prayers to live. Did anyone know if the still lived at all or have the left these cursed lands leaving those to their fates, Aadens talon tighten once again into a fist then relaxes. He asked once for help got no reply to save her and let them take him instead.  He flashes a glance back at Oliver then ahead, 'this kids just another soul waiting to be ripped apart by those undead monsters' he thought to himself as he could almost already see both their fates as a mess of feather, fur, and gore. 

Then something caught the corner of Aaden's eye as he paused in a step and turned to where he saw something, though it was gone just as fast as he saw it. 'Must be something over there, undead or not it seems to have vanished into something for it to vanish that fast' he thought quietly as he started to way the way he saw something he was sure that Oliver would follow him so he didn't look back at the small fire type at his back. 

If it would have been undead it still found shelter in the one of many buildings, but still if it was undead he would have thought it would have attacked them and not fled. Could it be Oliver's friend, he mind replaying what Oliver said, trying to picture what each of the pokemon would look like. He mind stopped on the red ringed umbreon, maybe it was it's glowing rings that caught his eyes. That or it was other living pokemon that he might have scared away, "There's something over this way" he said finally. Then another small voice from the dark, "Please!" it called "Please don't hurt him!". Aaden sighed as a small eevee now entered his light. 

Not one of Olivers friends then he said but alive none the less, "I'am not hurting anyone?" he replied again stopping in front of the small eevee. It was getting dark and all hes been attracting was other living pokemon what was fine but he was sure this was going to attract undead soon enough if his group gets any more bigger with weaker pokemon. 

He was honorable but this was getting kinda sad that all these weaker pokemon were living while his friends that were strong were killed. "Am sorry to ask, but it is getting dark and undead will be drawn to us now, is there any where that me and my friend can stay?" he asked looking at the eevee who didn't give him a intro to it's name yet though it was female. Aaden just wanted inside from the cold that was breathing down his back making him shiver, his flame flickers in the dark fighting back the dark. 

He was hoping this eevve would take Oliver to some shelter so he could be safer in a group then with just him.

(change of text color)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:42 am

((Sorry, I literally completely forgot that it was my turn and there's no way I'll be able to make a full post today. Skip me for now, but I'll offer a brief summary:
    Oliver is relieved that Aaden is friendly and calms down a bit. He thanks him for offering to help and eagerly begins to follow. When Miyu appears, Oliver stands back, a little confused, until Aaden assures her that he won't hurt him and asks for a place to stay. Oliver tilts his head from behind Aaden's leg and hopefully awaits her reply.))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Inside the Battle Castle| |Evening
    68| |46

Mist's mind felt groggy, eyelids drooping as the clutches of the dreamworld threatened to drag her into it's vicious waters. She gave a slight mumble, coiling her body around a Mareep's corpse, before opening her jaws and beginning to swallow the little sheep whole. It wasn't the most elegant of processes, she knew, and it was even more awkward when other were around. She felt her lower jaw stretch to open wider, the electric-type already half-eaten before Cinder dashed towards her. "There is a light, and voices out there! I think there is other survivors outside." she blinked, looking down at the fire mouse with one eye as she struggled to finish her meal to speak. It wasn't long before the Eevee shouted. "Two Pokémon! Um, a big guy and a little guy! Gotta help the little guy!" the Arbok watched as the fox ran out the door, and managed a small sigh. She felt a small pat on her head. "You schtay here and finisch your dinner. I'll go check it out." with a dorky grin of reassurance on his face, her carefully slid off of the serpent's hood, quickly crawling towards the entrance of the Castle.

He poked his head out, catching the sight of three faint figures in the distance, one the Eevee whom had ran out earlier. His gaze looked woefully at his wings, realizing how much faster he could be with them. Vell, I can't do much about this. With a slight mumble of breath, he eagerly pushed himself forward to meet the new survivors, arriving at the trio a little out of breath. He gave a friendly wave, quietly looking them over. They bright red and orange pelts immediately made the bat assume they were fire types. "Am sorry to ask, but it is getting dark and undead will be drawn to us now, is there any where that me and my friend can stay?" the poison-type looked up to the towering bird. "Ve hafe a bit of a schelter ofer at the Caschtle." he offered, a little cautiously. The two strangers didn't seem to be bad, and if anything the canine was still a young child. "I'm zure the others von't mind if you rescht there for a night. Me name's Ven--and you are?"

Mist sighed as she watched her companion rush out like Miyu had. I hope he isn't being too friendly. Quietly, she finished her meal, the orb of the Mareep's tail finally disappearing down the serpent's throat before coiling herself up in an attempt for warmth. She looked towards Cinder, offering a tired smile. "I don't think...we'll be fighting these new survivors anytime soon." she sighed, admittedly a little disappointed as the thought. "If anything, Ven's probably making friends with them now." she closed her eyes, humming. It had been a long day today, and that was an understatement. I wonder if anyone else other than Ven survived. She winced slightly at the still-fresh memory of Stacatto's death, flicking her tongue out before narrowing her eyes. She caught something in the air, an unfamiliar scent as her head jolted up, a low hiss slithering out from her throat. Opening her mouth wide, her head turned to try and pinpoint the source. Is someone else in here? She slowly fanned out her hood, sharp gaze beginning to travel to the ceiling.

[OOC: Gomen this is so late, unexpected things came up yesterday. orz Tell me if you want something changed, Ciana.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Inside The Battle Castle | Evening | 30

The Cyndaquil quietly grunted with impatience, paws tapping anxiously against the tiled ground. "I don't think...we'll be fighting these new survivors anytime soon. If anything, Ven's probably making friends with them now." Miju and Ven had jumped ship going after those unknown Pokemon. They could of been dangerous! Yet, the lack of bloodcurdling screams and the sounds of battle told her otherwise. Sighing as well with a soft smile Cinder was about to sit down when Mist tensed into action. Surprised by seriousness coming from the snake the fire mouse was instantly alert though she didn't know why. "Is something wrong Mist?" She asked curiously with a hint of confusion. Maybe she had seen something. "Xana?" The name spilled from her maw while Cinder looked for what was unnerving the Arbok.

The low burning flame on her back crackled with life, the only sound Cinder could pick up other then the faint hiss from the snake. There cant be anything in here. They had been inside the Castle long enough to eat, surely one of them would of noticed a presence! Nah, its fine in here. Her small eyes gazed about the dimly lighted space at eye level but they picked up nothing of interest. Growing even more confused the Cyndaquil tried to follow Mist's line of sight but saw nothing but the shadowed beams by the ceiling. "Mist.." She muttered, growing almost irritated though still curious. Is it the Pokemon outside? Maybe I should go check.. Taking a weary step closer to the door Cinder continued to peer into the darkness above, still finding nothing.

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 1

The sun was practically gone and she had yet to find a suitable place to bed down for the night. In the waning light Faux made extra sure to keep her wits about her- the undead always seemed more crafty in the dark. Feathers tickled lightly at the foxes nose, her mouth filled with the soft things as she walked with hurried, steady steps. The Spearow she had consumed earlier was filling enough but more importantly the feathers she cared enough to save would make good bedding. Once I find somewhere to stay, that is. With an inward sigh she pressed on. She had already found a place hidden in the trees, an borrow with multiple exits, that would of been perfect. In the time it took her to hunt however, a new smell had appeared in it. Better safe then curious. But at this rate I will be out in the dark looking for somewhere to rest.

Suddenly her pointed ears perked and flipped to one side, her brownish paws stopping dead in their tracks. Standing perfectly still the Vulpix focused on the small sound she had heard. It didn't quite fit with the whisper of the wind, rustle of the grass, and hum of the ocean. Turning her head to in the direction of her ears pointed Faux peered as far in the distance as her eyes could see. Nothing. She confirmed to herself. If I can't see it, then it probably cant see me. Staying low to the ground the fox continued on her way with a quickened pace. Refusing to let the sound go without interest she listened in as best she could, trying to decipher what it was.
    In her focus her others senses suddenly felt more alive. Despite the light scent of the feathers the vulpix whiffed another smell she was highly accustomed to. Smoke? There is definitely smoke on the breeze. Where there is smoke there is fire but there was no warm glow in sight for it to come from. A fire type attacking? Something 'cooking'? Or a sleeping Chimchar.. Ideas played through her mind though the first seemed most likely even with no sounds of battle.

Huffing with irritation Faux rounded another shrub, much larger then herself, only to quickly backpedal into its sheltering branches. Of course, now I see the flame. The flicker of light was much closer then she would of liked, a few meters at the most. Worse yet, the sound turned out to be voices she could now understand. I got distracted and now look what Ive gotten myself into. Backing up very slowly, pawstep by pawstep, the Vulpix planned her retreat carefully. Once Im away from this bush, Ill creep around that small hill and make a wide arc to the east as fast as I can. If Im quick they wont know I was even here. Set on her plan Faux turned her head to watch, as best she could in the dark, for sticks when she felt herself gasp. One of the voices sounded.. familiar. She hardly knew anyone, how could anything be fimiliar?

Her paws refused to continue on while her ears were tuned in on the voice. They had already placed a name on it, an easy task with such a heavy accent, but the foxes mind refused that it could be true. My weariness has already gotten me in enough trouble, bringing me this close to the unknown unprepared. A small feeling of surprise, or maybe even hope attempted to flourish. Fighting it with all her will as she took two more steps back Faux knew she didn't want to leave this yet. Something was tugging at her to stay. Guilt? Cant be. One more sentence and she knew her suspicions to be true. "-Me name's Ven--and you are?" Giving in to the feeling the Vulpix pressed her way back into the shrub, catching sight of many more Pokemon then she had been expecting. Her eyes took in each one before finally landing on the blue shape of a Golbat with a tattered wing. You even evolved!

In her sudden praise Fuax didn't notice a crisp twig by her paw until after it snapped, ringing clear in the night air even with the conversation nearby. Quickened fear made the fox Pokemon press close to the ground, ears laid back and head low. I guess its too late to flee now.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:58 am

Battle Frontier | Evening (40) (6)

Miyu's heart thumped in her furry chest as she stared down the huge bird, half expecting to be toasted by his flames in just a second. She puffed her chest out and put on a brave face as the bird opened his beak to speak, "I'am not hurting anyone?"
    He.. He wasn't? She gave a glance to the pup, then back to the bird. "Good grief." Miyu began, giving a slight smile, "I'm sorry."

Ven's appearance in the moment and friendly reaction to these guys gave Miyu reason to relax a little.
    "Am sorry to ask, but it is getting dark and undead will be drawn to us now, is there any where that me and my friend can stay?"
    Oh... She wasn't sure what to say. Would the others be angry if she lead them back to their camp? Before she could decide on what to say, the Golbat answered, "Ve hafe a bit of a schelter ofer at the Caschtle. I'm zure the others von't mind if you rescht there for a night. Me name's Ven--and you are?"

"Ven, are you sure Mist and Cinder... Aw, nevermind..." She sighed, though with an optimistic air, "It'll probably be fine."
    Snap. The sound caught the Eevee's sensitive ears, her giving a quick glance toward the direction of the noise. "I don't think we're alone out here. Do you guys have any more friends?" She inquired with a cautious persona taking over.

The scent of decay that hung in the air was present as always, but not particularly pungent. A living, maybe?
    If it were a living, it probably needed shelter as well. Miyu found the idea of denying such a thing to another living a bitter thought. She took a deep breath and called out, "Hey..." She had been in a similar situation before. She wouldn't so foolishly leave herself wide to attack again though. "Um, you can come out. We're heading back to the Cas-- I mean, our shelter. You're welcome to join us... if you walk among the living, that is." She wanted to believe this was a new friend, but she was prepared to Hidden Power the heck out of anything that wasn't.

((OoC - Lemme know if I need to edit, Cinder. :3))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Battle Frontier| Evening|(3)

Aaden felt Oliver behind his leg, his body heat warming his feathers there. It ran a chill up his back, from the cool upper air now night air to the warm spot down below. "Good grief." the eevee began "I'm sorry." Before Aaden could reply to the eevee though a Golbat came into the light, Aaden raised a eyebrow why it was crawling the ground and not flying till he noticed it's wings was a torn mess. "Ve hafe a bit of a schelter ofer at the Caschtle" the blazekin look paused a moment mind trying to make the words into more simpler 'english'. 

Was that what Aaden saw the other light vanished into?.  "I'm zure the others von't mind if you rescht there for a night. Me name's Ven--and you are?" the golbat continued, a castle as in battle castle he didn't think of that before. "My name is Aaden, and this one is Oliver" he said still looking down near the ground not sure if he was being rude or not.

Then another sudden sound rang into the night, Aaden relaxed into a battle stance his flames flicker a little bigger giving off more light and heat. His blue eyes looking in the dark for a shadow or something to move. The eevee once again being open to what ever this was with greeting, Aaden let go of his breath of anger then. Weak will live while the strong die. But he waited to see what was going to happen, holding his stance he waited for what ever it was to make a move.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Battle Frontier/Evening (65)

All that could be seen of Oliver was the top half of his head peeping out from behind Aaden's leg. Instantly shy and put under pressure by the new Pokemon that were appearing, he knew he was being judged. He could only hope that these newcomers were as hospitable to him as Yoru had been, or else he would have a lot of bother to deal with simply because of his age. He'd had it before, and although he had managed to prove himself back at Mt Silver, it now looked like he would have to do it again. Having no clue how he could possibly do that, the only place he felt safe was close to the Blaziken who had already earned his trust.

Aaden assured the Eevee that had appeared that he meant Oliver, nor anybody else, any harm. Poking his head further out from his hiding place, he vehemently nodded, still too shy to speak. The Normal-type seemed a little embarrassed for her false assumption, but before Oliver could think of anything to say, a Golbat lumbered out of a large, impressive building in front of them. Curious, Oliver stepped out from behind Aaden's leg - why were his wings in such a bad way?

"Ve hafe a bit of a schelter ofer at the Caschtle," said the Golbat, looking up at Aaden as he spoke. Oliver blinked in surprise - what a strange voice he had! "I'm zure the others von't mind if you rescht there for a night. Me name's Ven--and you are?"

A small, inquisitive smile lightened Oliver's features as he stepped into full view, the kindness of the funny-talking Golbat having a much-needed impact on him. His fluffy tail wagged gently from side to side as he approached the Poison-type. "My name is Oliver, and it's really nice to meet you, Mr Ven!" He bit his tongue for a moment, wondering whether or not he should query about Ven's odd sound to his voice. No, I'd better not. I might upset him.

"I don't think we're alone out here. Do you guys have any more friends?" the Eevee asked, and Oliver immediately bounded straight over to her, his eyes wide with urgency. "Yeah, I do! Have you seen an Umbreon named Yoru? Or a big bird named Brig? Or a little candle called Blink?!" Realising he was getting too worked up, Oliver took a deep breath and lowered his head to the female, looking up at her with sad, hopeful eyes. "I mean ... I like you guys and all, but ... I really want to find them and make sure that they're OK. Did you see them?"
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:58 pm

69| |47

"Is something wrong Mist?" The Arbok hesitated the reply to the inquiry, still unsure if there was truly a presence in the building. There would be no point in riling up the others for nothing, after all, and soon found her stare towards the ceiling faltering. "Mist.." She could tell that the fire-type was growing frustrated with her, which was understandable.
        "...I'm sure it's nothing. Sorry." Mist managed a sheepish smile, attempting a short chuckle that only came out as nervous. "False alarm. I thought for a moment there that there was maybe something hiding out in the ceiling." admitting her thoughts, she turned away. An uneasy feeling grew in her stomach, although whether it was from her recent meal or pent-up anxiety, she wasn't quite able to determine the source. Beginning to slither to a corner for some rest, she hissed in surprise when sounds erupted around her. Her coils picked up the vibrations travelling through the floor, hood fanned out as more sounds burst around her.
        "Who's there?! Show yourself!" she snapped, opening her mouth to reveal her long fangs. She swayed to the side, curling up into a defensive posture as she got ready to fight whatever had been lingering in the castle. "I said show yourself!"

"Ven, are you sure Mist and Cinder... Aw, nevermind...It'll probably be fine." he shot a wide grin towards the Eevee, giving a short chuckle in reply. He turned back to the new duo, listening intently as they introduced themselves.
        "My name is Aaden, and this one is Oliver."
        "My name is Oliver, and it's really nice to meet you, Mr Ven!"
        "It is a pleazure to meet you both!" he smiled cheerfully. "It is alvays nize to hafe more friends, ja? The more the merrier." he mused. He did enjoy having other survivors near him, that was true, it gave him more company and Pokemon to talk with--and admittedly more help in his times of need. A Golbat who can't fly couldn't be much help to the team, even if he would gain some height by riding upon Mist's back. He'd have to create his own uses for the group, and for now, that would be negotiation.

The sudden sound of a snap immediately drew his attention, as well as Miyu's. His ears flicked back, quickly facing the direction of the sound as he struggled to see through the foliage. "I don't think we're alone out here. Do you guys have any more friends?" As the Eevee asked, the Growlithe, Oliver, was first to answer.
        "Yeah, I do! Have you seen an Umbreon named Yoru? Or a big bird named Brig? Or a little candle called Blink?!" he looked over to the fox, wondering if she could recognize any of the species that the canine spoke of. The bat had only gained sight recently, and the lack of a proper aesthetic description put him at a loss on how to help. He had heard of the species before, of course, who didn't know what an Umbreon was? But the inability to create a physical image in his mind only made him shake his head. "I mean ... I like you guys and all, but ... I really want to find them and make sure that they're OK. Did you see them?" the hopeful look in the child's eyes made empathy prick at Ven's mind. He had lost some of his own companions too, and much like the newcomer, was unsure of where they were now.
        Hesitantly, he motioned towards the thicket of bushes and trees. "Vell," he mumbled. "There was juscht zome zound coming from ofer there. Maybe ve schould check it out?"

[OOC: Sorry this is so late! School started and I've been busy working out my schedule. Also a little sad to find that indenting doesn't work very well in posts, lol.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:24 am

Inside The Battle Castle | Evening | 31

"...I'm sure it's nothing. Sorry. False alarm. I thought for a moment there that there was maybe something hiding out in the ceiling." Cinder grunted with discontent. Mist wasn't the kind to just 'think' about presences. At least, not the Mist she knew. How would something 'hide in the ceiling' though? With another longing glance above the Cyndaquil relaxed her stance with a long but quiet sigh. "If you say so." If it was nothing then there was no need to get antsy. We've both had a long day. Maybe anxeity is getting the better of us. The sudden explosions and bursts of sound sent her blood pumping hard through her veins. "What the hell-!" Cinder spat in surprise, quickly turning to look for the source but found none in the gloom. Dark clouds of dust or smoke wafted about the room, their locations seeming almost erratic.  

"Who's there?! Show yourself! I said show yourself!" Mist threatened the tense air but received no reply. Crackling tension passed through the little fire types body until she could no longer stand it. With a deep breathe the female launched a bright Flamethrower into the rafters looking in desperation for the insolent creature causing their distress. The fiery burst made the beamed ceiling bright for a few moments with several long shadows but revealed no lifeforms to her. "There nothing up there.." She murmured mostly to herself, surprised. Whatever had happened was now quiet, calm almost. "Maybe its just, the castle settling." The thought dismissed that of other Pokemon in the building even if it didnt ease her troubled mind. "I dont think anyone has been in here in a while. Other then us, that is." She paused for a moment, "We might of disturbed things or something."

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 2

Staying as still as a stone Faux rapidly ran through the options in her head. There is too many to take on by myself. If I flee, they may give chase in fear. If I come out I may frighten them.. even if Ven tried to talk it out or assisted me he wouldnt be much help in the fight. The odds didn't seem in her favor accept for having Ven be in the group. That is, if he even remembers me. Not to mention he may be angry that I vanished before. He was nice.. but I dont know what kind or asset he'll give me. Taking a deep breathe the Vulpix carefully pawed the feathers out of her mouth. If these other Pokemon were going to see her it wouldn't be with a goofy feather face.

Her heartbeat was quick but quiet as she cautiously peered through the leaves at the other Pokemon. The Blaziken ignited its wrist flames, let it be to add more light or a threatening display, she did not know. "I don't think we're alone out here. Do you guys have any more friends?" The Growlithe piped up, a young one by the sound of his voice, asking questions about missing friends as well. Maybe this group just came together.. though, its awfully large for that.. She deducted but still felt it to be unlikely. "Vell, there was juscht zome zound coming from ofer there. Maybe ve schould check it out?" A thin bead of sweat dripped down her cheek. Make a decision, Faux! And fast.

"Hey... Um, you can come out. We're heading back to the Cas-- I mean, our shelter. You're welcome to join us... if you walk among the living, that is." In the same point she was considering her options one of the voices reached out to her directly. Her surprise by the.. invitation, made the Vulpix's head freeze in place. Two friendlies at least. The Growlithe doesn't sound harmful, or is too young to be. Was there anything else around other then the Blaziken? She couldn't remember spotting anything else but in the half moment she had to look it would of been easy to overlook something. With each beat of her small heart The Fox Pokemon knew she had to act before the others grew weary from her presence.

With a deep breath she began pressing forward. "Ven, is that you?" She asked lightly though she already knew it was. Slowly she emerged from the shrub into the view of the other Pokemon, defenseless from anyone of their possible nervous attacks. Still uneasy herself the Vulpix stayed close to bush, her multiple tails still firmly touching its stiff stature. Looking between the Pokemon before her Faux let her grey-brown eyes fall on Ven. "You've evolved." She mused, repeating her thought from earlier. Pausing, she took a step back, again looking at each of the species carefully in the dull light. "Is everyone here, clean?" She angled her question toward Ven but would accept an answer from any of them.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:36 am

Battle Frontier | Evening (41) (7)

"Ven, is that you?"

Another female came from her hiding place in the foliage. From the look of her pelt, she was indeed living, though she didn't respond to Miyu's offer. She didn't think it rude of the newcomer, rather she was just more interested in Ven, the latter seeming to be a friend of hers. I wonder how they know each other?

"Is everyone here, clean?" The question seemed as if it were directed towards the Golbat, leaving the talkative Eevee biting her tongue.
    "Oh, I'm sorry Oliver." Miyu looked back to the pup, "I didn't mean to not answer."
    She tilted her head sideways slightly, humming quietly as she thought carefully on the time she had spent running. "Sorry... I haven't seen anybody like that." She spoke empathically, ears falling sadly, "I know how it feels. I lost a friend, too..."

She felt an empty pain welling up, wrenching the beating heart in her chest. She looked blank for a moment, thinking. "Hey Oliver, how about we look for our friends together?" She gave him a winning smile, proud of the hopefully uplifting idea popping into her mind. "We've got two more in our group-- We can ask if they've seen your friends!"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Battle Frontier| Evening|(4)

Aaden looked at Oliver as he introduced himself, "My name is Oliver, and it's really nice to meet you, Mr Ven!"  to the golbat as Aaden should have let him do it himself as he returned his gaze back to the dark. "It is a pleazure to meet you both!"  Ven said in reply, Aaden looked back down at Ven with a nod. "It is alvays nize to hafe more friends, ja? The more the merrier." He was going to ask himself why he spoke that way but kept it to himself.

"I don't think we're alone out here. Do you guys have any more friends?" the Eevee asked, Aaden shook his head no in reply. Oliver immediately bounded straight over to her, and went on about his friends again. Aaden liked Oliver but he's just a kid and will need someone to look out after him something that Aaden tied himself into that role for the little pup. Aaden only hoped that he wouldn't let him down and watch him get hurt or worse.

"Ven, are you sure Mist and Cinder... Aw, nevermind...It'll probably be fine." the eevee continued, Aaden figured those were the other pokemon that these ones partied up with who must be back in the shelter. Aaden was just getting tired of standing out her in a dark cold waiting for some undead to show up and attack them. As the sound in the bush better pinpointed them in a direction as he was ready to let fly a fiery attack into the bush to hurry this along.

"Hey... Um, you can come out. We're heading back to the Cas-- I mean, our shelter. You're welcome to join us... if you walk among the living, that is."  as the Eevee as Aaden figured tried to call out the creature in the bush. What did actually come out as a small fox like pokemon came out into the light to show it's self a vulpix, though with lighter colored patch markings on it.

"Ven, is that you?" Aaden let out a very heavy and tired sigh as he once again relaxed, he was just getting tired of all these pokemon appearing out of the bush when there are undead about. just wanting to get out of the dark and into shelter. Sleep already pulling at him, as he fought it off he was getting more angry with making no progress with these other pokemon. "Is everyone here, clean?" the vulpix then asks, "If your asking if anyone is infected, am alive and well. As for the others They look fine and in good health" he said sounding what he was tired with a hint of annoyance.

"Hey Oliver, how about we look for our friends together?" Miyu then added, clearly trying to give more hope then the blazkin could to little oliver. "We've got two more in our group-- We can ask if they've seen your friends!". Aaden lets his hands fall to his side and flame dim and flicker to barely giving off any light. His body was getting tired keeping the fire bright as his mind was starting to cloud over. "Am sorry to just cut in, but I would very much like to get out of the dark and cold to this shelter." he tried to say calmly and as soft as his dry voice could manage.

(( feel like am missing something, If I am please let me know))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Battle Frontier/Evening (66)

"Vell," Ven replied first, "there was juscht zome zound coming from ofer there. Maybe ve schould check it out?" Oliver followed the bat's gaze to a nearby clump of bushes, but before he could answer the leaves rustled again and a Vulpix stepped out. "Ven, is that you? You've evolved." The young Growlithe watched with curiosity as the two apparently reunited friends began to converse, a sense of contentment welling up inside of him at the idea that such things could still happen nowadays. If it can happen with Ven, it can happen with me too! "Is everyone here, clean?" the Vulpix then asked, but her question seemed to be directed at Ven. The Eevee he had approached then managed to speak up after the various interruptions.

"Oh, I'm sorry Oliver. I didn't mean to not answer."
    "It's OK," Oliver quickly replied, eager to hear what she had to say.
    "Sorry... I haven't seen anybody like that. I know how it feels. I lost a friend, too..."
    "...Oh." Oliver's ears drooped as he released his captive breath into a disappointed sigh. Something at the back of his mind was irritating him; a voice that told him that Yoru, Brig and Blink were not here. This intuition made Oliver want to cry, but he inhaled sharply, puffing out his chest, and tried to pull himself together - Yoru would not want him to be upset. "It's fine, don't worry about it..." he said to the Eevee, smiling sadly.

He was just turning his attention back to Ven and his friend when the Eevee spoke up once more. "Hey Oliver, how about we look for our friends together? We've got two more in our group-- We can ask if they've seen your friends!" Oliver heavily considered the idea and voiced his gratitude to the Normal-type by returning her kind smile, but eventually shook his head, his smile fading. "I don't ... think that they're here," he said, trying to keep his wavering voice under control. "But ... thank you for your offer, Miss ... er, I'm sorry, what is your name? I don't think you told me yet."

Aaden was expressing his desire to join the others in their shelter and, secretly, Oliver had to agree. He was already exhausted from his journey through Mt Silver, and really wanted to rest his aching legs. Not only that, but he was eager to meet the other friends that Ven had mentioned - if fate had written for him to part ways with Yoru only to find this group shortly after, he was going to have to make the most of it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:55 pm

70| |48

"Ven, is that you?" the Golbat's eyes widened, eyes ringing with an oh-so familiar voice as a small brown fox came into view. His jaw almost dropped, gaze wide-eyed at the fire type as it remarked, "You've evolved,"
         The bat hesitated, stuttering before he managed to stammer out the vulpine's name. "F-Faux?" he tested. It wasn't long before his astonished was replaced by a wide grin. "Faux! Oh gosch, vhere hafe you been? Ve've mizzed you!" he exclaimed joyously, laughing as he let out a sigh of relief. He felt a weight on his shoulders slide off with the knowledge that his companion was safe.
         "Is everyone here, clean?" he gave a quick nod as an answer, his own eyes drifting to the others in the group. None of them carried the stench of rot and seemed pretty sane. Before he could give a proper reply, he found the Blaziken doing it instead.
         "If your asking if anyone is infected, am alive and well. As for the others They look fine and in good health" Ven nodded again in agreement. The Blaziken had sounded tired, a slight hint of annoyance in his voice that the Golbat couldn't help but smile at. Sometimes he forgot that others weren't as nocturnal as he was. "Am sorry to just cut in, but I would very much like to get out of the dark and cold to this shelter."
         "Right. C'mon then, lets head back to the caschtle!" he began to crawl back to the building, gesturing with a wing to follow as he pulled his body as quickly as he could (which resulted to only be as fast as the average walking pace) across the pavement. Despite the obvious tire that came with this movement, his red eyes shined with delight at the news he was going to tell Mist. Faux was back--and there is still hope that the others are out there.

"Maybe its just, the castle settling." Mist narrowed her eyes, not quite believing the Cyndaquil's suggestion as she hissed, opening her mouth to catch the faintest scents in the building. Reluctantly, with no luck, she turned away, grumbling slightly under her breath as he tired eyes looked downcast. "I dont think anyone has been in here in a while. Other then us, that is. We might of disturbed things or something."
         The Arbok let out a heavy sigh, finally accepting Cinder's reasoning as she slouched, the day's fatigue setting in once more. "You're probably right," she mumbled, giving a short yawn in the process. Her coils spread across the ground, traveling across to the torn carpet. "Well, the others are sure taking their time. Maybe I'll just na-"
         "Meeeeeeeeeescht!" Ven's voice was loud and clear, gradually becoming louder as he sped back to the Castle, eventually stopping at the entrance, panting. A wide grin was plastered to his face, his eyes almost glowing in the darkness as he spoke. "Meescht! You vouldn't beliefe vho I ran into!" he exclaimed, dragging himself inside into the safety of the castle. "Faux is back!"
         The serpent immediately shot up. "R-Really?" she quickly slithered towards the entrance, catching sight of the familiar auburn fur and pale markings of her old friend. "F-Faux!" she smiled, before looking at the other living that followed. She laughed, "A bunch of fire-types, eh? Well, it's certainly nice to see you again, Faux."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Inside The Battle Castle | Evening
    Cinder 32 | Faux 3

The honest joy from Ven made the majority of the apprehension in the Vulpix's small body wash away. She couldn't detect a single bit of anger from the Bat Pokemon and it brought a soft smile to her pointed muzzle. "Faux! Oh gosch, vhere hafe you been? Ve've mizzed you!" Carefully she noted the word 'we've' in his thick sentence and wondered how many of the group had survived the last two days she had been away. They were smart, two days would be fine. Maybe it had been too soon to leave them after all. "I thought I heard something lower in the lighthouse and ended up getting chased out. You guys weren't there when I came back." Whether or not Ven believed her, it didn't matter.

Nodding to acknowledge the Blaziken as it explained the health situation the Vulpix glanced a bit more carefully at all the Pokemon under the dim light. For what she could see there was no sign of purple or scent of decay in the crisp air. All clear. "Right. C'mon then, lets head back to the caschtle!" Though she was comfortable around Ven and the idea of possibly meeting up with Staccato and the others the unfamiliar Pokemon around still made tension creep through her rusty fur. "Right." She agreed without arguing. Pressing her face back into the bush, while making sure her ears were pricked for any sudden moves (though she doubted the others would harm her) Faux gently grabbed the feathers with her teeth once more. Ignoring any possible looks from the others she kept her brownish eyes on Ven's blue shape.

With a huff Cinder let her paws slide from beneath her, freely sinking her belly against the cold tiled floor. At the rate they were going sleep seemed like the only positive thing that could happen. Im exhausted. Ven's cheerful call caught her attention but the dropping of an unfamiliar name took her interest. "Faux?" She repeated in confusion. "A bunch of fire-types, eh? Well, it's certainly nice to see you again, Faux." A sudden crackle of life entered the building as not only Ven and Miyu returned but this 'Faux' and two other Pokemon.  

With a passing glance at the surrounding area the Vulpix placed the feather down at her side. Only Mist was inside the Battle Castle, aside from a Cyndaquil she did not recognize. I wonder where the others went.. Even in the growing darkness it was clear to her that the snake was not in good shape. Compared to the last time she had seen her Mist was visually a wreck. But you seem different. More, lively.. Passing it off the Vulpix smiled gently. "Its good to see familiar faces." She agreed while sitting down to rest her aching paws. "Who is Faux?" Cinder grunted with annoyance, not bothering to infer based on those who had arrived and the response the Vulpix had given. "I am." The Fox Pokemon answered without emotion though she did look at the Cyndaquil. "Oh, well, hi." She muttered awkwardly.
    "What happened to Staccato and Sin?" Faux asked softly, directing the question toward the familiar faces. "Was it the flyers?"
    With a silent sigh Cinder clambered back to her paws and trotted  over toward the other new fire types. "Hey," She greeted with a cheerfulness to her tired voice. "Im Cinder."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 am

((OoC - Skip, please~ Miyu introduced herself to Oliver and went back into the Battle Castle, watching the reunion from the staircase. ^^;))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Inside The Battle Castle| Evening|(5)

"Right. C'mon then, lets head back to the caschtle!" Aaden nodded his head and followed the globat as it dragged it's self across the ground. He would have offered him a lift but thought not to just in case he thought it was a insult to it's condition. Aaden didn't want to stir anything in the group. Maybe it was just the tired feeling eating away at him that would make him snap at someone. He stopped for a second as the vulpix grabbed something from the bush and pulled out feathers. He raised a eye brow but continued to follow the others.

"A bunch of fire-types, eh? Well, it's certainly nice to see you again, Faux."  Was the first thing Aaden heard as the hissing like voice brought him back to earth. He must have zoned out most of the trip back to the castle and the conversations that happened. He looked around to see if Oliver was there. Spotting the orange fur he already felt better. Next was finding the pokemon that the voice belonged to. A large purple snake coiled in the corner of his sight. A arbok, though he could see it went though a lot of battle in his dimming almost gone light at his wrists.  Flickered and went out as he let a sigh of relief out as he was out of the cold with another group of living pokemon and not the only light source any more.

"Its good to see familiar faces."  the vulpix seem to know almost everyone of the group and everyone seemed friendly and trusting of eachother makieng him feel a little safer to be here. "Who is Faux?" the cyndaquil grunted with annoyance, not bothering to infer based on those who had arrived and the response the Vulpix had given. "I am." The Fox Pokemon answered. Aaden didn't know the name before if she said it before his head must have been in the clouds thinking about other things.

"Was it the flyers?"  Aaden looked at Faux, must be those black birds that attacked me and.. her Aaden thought to himself as he watched the eevee climb a few stairs and settle down there. Spotting a clearing on the wall near the doors they just came in he leaned against it and let himself slide to the floor. He was more tired then he looked keeping a flame light, how far he travelled, and mentally drained by his thoughts and dreams. Crossing one feathered leg over the other, his feet talons flexed slowly like stiff hands. Aaden crossed his arms over his chest and watched the others, mind slipping again into the clouds.

"Hey," a small voice pulled him back greeted the newcomers  "Im Cinder."  Aaden nodded his head to the other fire type " Aaden, pleasure to meet you Cinder" looking to the vulpix " forgive me if I didn't catch the name the first time if you said it back nice to meet you as well Faux" looking to the cobra pokemon " You must be Mist, and Ven mentioned your name" Aaden was about to introduce Oliver again, but figured he can do it himself. Can't babysit the puppy pokemon all the time. Aaden looked back at the vulpix seeing only her when they were small though the markings were different. Shaking the thought away using his index and thumb talons he pinched the bridge of his small beak. Closing his eyes he rested his head on the cool wall, then opening them he turned his blue eyes gaze back to the group.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Inside the Battle Castle| |Late Evening
    71| |49

"What happened to Staccato and Sin? Was it the flyers?" despite being happy to reunite with an old friend, the question quickly brought down an uneasy silence onto the serpent, causing her Golbat companion to look towards her in a mixture of concern and curiosity. The Arbok hesitated to speak, expression quickly changing to one of horror as she still vividly remembered the death of her friends.
        "You don't need to zay anything if you're not comfortable--" Ven mumbled, but was quickly cut off by the poison-type.
        "No, no. She deserves to know. Th-They were our friends," she muttered, eyes downcast as she looked away. "A-A...A Sableye, no...a thing, whatever it w-was, got Sin." Mist finally replied. "S-Stacatto. He...He was..." she paused, recalling the beady, unsettling eyes that the Ariados laid upon her form before scuttering away. "An Ariados got him." her voice was hushed, nearly a whisper--speaking as if she was telling something forbidden.
        Finishing, the Arbok coiled into a corner, face buried in her own scales as she watched the group from a distance. The Golbat looked to his friend with worried eyes, before redirecting his attention to the others. He had good hope that the serpent would be okay, she was strong.
        "You must be Mist, and Ven mentioned your name" she looked up, not bothering to uncoil as she silently analyzed the fire-type before her. She had heard him introduce himself to the Cyndaquil not long ago. Curiously, her gaze rested on the pieces of clothing the avian wore. "Yes, I am Mist." she replied in a quiet tone. "Aaden, yes? It is nice to meet you."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 am

Inside The Battle Castle | Late Evening
    Cinder 33 | Faux 4

The pained look on her friends faces told the Vulpix the answer to her question. As Ven coxed the answer out of the Arbok she couldn't help but have a sadness well in her heart. "A-A...A Sableye, no...a thing, whatever it w-was, got Sin. S-Stacatto. He...He was... An Ariados got him." Her eyes fell to the floor and she took a deep breathe. It was to be expected, even if they had been friends, and whatever events brought about their ends mustn't of been pretty. "They were good Pokemon." She murmured softly after a small pause, not wanting to continue with the obviously upsetting topic. Thats just how things are nowadays. Rising to her tiny paws Faux moved toward the wall closest to Mist. Gently sweeping the feathers along with her tail the fire type picked a spot far from the other Pokemon, but closer to her previous companions to settle.

"Aaden, pleasure to meet you Cinder" The Blaziken answered swiftly. A genuine smile spread across her long snout as she gazed at the Blaziken. One day, I'll evolve and be as strong as you. Vaguely she could recall the dual type as an evolution to another fire type starter. I wonder if you were someones first Pokemon.. The thought pattered dully through her mind. "Welcome to group." She drifted her gaze between Aaden and the Growlithe, trying to branch the greetings to both.
    "Forgive me if I didn't catch the name the first time if you said it back nice to meet you as well Faux." Turning her head to look at the Blaze Pokemon Faux nodded back. "Its a pleasure to meet you." Attempting to be polite it was difficult for her think of their meeting that way. Others weren't really her thing but the warm feelings she was receiving from her poison type friends made her think otherwise. Maybe in time, I can open up.. It seemed unlikely but not impossible.

With a gaping yawn the Cyndaquil rubbed one eye with a balled fist. "I dont know about you guys but I for one have had a long day. Im exhausted." Sliding her forepaws forward and arching her back Cinder stretched her aching muscles before turning back to the spot she had previously been laying. Curling up once more a happiness flowed through her that had been missing not long before. Settling her face on her paws she watched the other Pokemon, ready to jump into conversation if they brought up any before resting.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:18 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Evening (42) (8)

As Mist recounted the tale of their friends' demises, Miyu couldn't help but become entranced with the memories of her own friends. Where could Ethana had been? At least though, she held onto the hope that the Charizard could've been just fine out there. But the Lightning Pokémon however...
    He's gone. And he'll never come back.
    Her eyes slammed shut, trying to will away the memories surfacing in her mind, the image of the sickly purple Zangoose taunting her.

She could see the blood spray as if it was happening all over again, the Jolteon's shriek ringing in her ears all the while the Undead devoured his flesh.
    She snapped her brown orbs open again, looking over the group. I still remember the song he would sing.

~Don't you cry, or suffer over me,
    ~I will be waiting for you.
    ~Don't you cry, angels never fade away,
    ~I'll be watching over you, see you through...

"I dont know about you guys but I for one have had a long day. Im exhausted." Miyu agreed with a nod. It had been so long since she had the comfort of sleeping alongside other Living, rather than in a hallow tree or such.
    Miyu shuffled back down the stairs and sat beside Cinder. "Is it
    okay if I stay here?"
    Miyu asked sheepishly.

Please say yes. I don't want to be alone anymore...

((OoC - Miyu is developing PTSD. lol The song is Don't You Cry by Kamelot.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

((Eh skip kinda brain foggy again today, Aaden nods his head in agreement as well as acknowledgement to cinder and mist before dozing off))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:11 am

((Skip me for now, but I'll offer a brief summary:

Oliver followed everyone into the Battle Castle and introduces himself to the others. As Mist curls up in to corner after telling them about her friends' deaths, he pads over to her and quietly says that he is sorry about what happened to them. He then agrees that he is tired and settles down underneath a desk, not far from Mist, and closes his eyes.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am