Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 42 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:17 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 42 D6lDAeI
Outside the Battle Castle | Morning
Etincelle 129 | Melanie 130

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed it. Even through your solace you should have noticed how unnerving this is." Etincelle winced at the fox's words. They were cold, almost belittling of the good thing to enter his life. Sure, his priorities had shifted in the last couple of days, but that didn't make him numb to the world around him. 'Notice what' hung limply on his tongue, but he knew better then to show his lack of understanding so plainly. Sinking his pads deeper into the mud the Electrike felt himself tense as Cinder continued, "Something could be watching us. What if it was waiting for someone to wander off? We just let that happen!"

For a few seconds Etincelle didn't know what to think. They were both acting anxious, albiet in somewhat different ways, over something attacking them? Remaining calm he slowly looked side to side, breathing deeply for any strange scents. The pond smothered most traveling scents, but outside water and weeds all he could pick up was smoke. His immediate response was that there was nothing around but the others actions told him otherwise; they could never be too careful. Again he was reminded of his job as a scout, and how he had failed such a vital task. A wash of shame quickly overtook any bubbly joy he had regained, and while his head fell low his ears stiffened with a renewed sense of duty. The wind whispered, practically a voice he could not understand, and a chill suddenly passed through his spine.

"They didn't wander," he tried to reassure her. The fire types were worming their way under his skin and seeding doubt in his own belly, but Etin tried his best not to let this morning be any rougher. "She has a destination in mind and a personal bodyguard." But she was not convinced, fear sparkling in her eyes as she mumbled to herself. "This place pretends to be peaceful but its full of nothing but heartache." Again, silence hung on his lips. What comfort could he add? Had tragedy befallen Mel he would still be the despondent heap he was earlier, unable to function after such a loss. Was that what Cinder felt for the Eevee, a kinship beyond words? From the moment they entered this renowned battleground it had been fairly void of undead presence outside the buildings. They may have false security here, but Miyu was going beyond its safety to the woods. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to her rather than have her lugging all that food back to us."
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:57 am

OoC)) Skip, Nothing really changed with what Arry's doing and he is unaware of whats going on.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:32 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 42 LJYHuM

Outside the Battle Castle|Morning.

What delight, what colors. An Eevee and a Jolteon. How tempting to put fear and malice into the hearts of the living would make his mark on the world all the more easy. The undead will bow to their new master. Dracul appears before the two. "Thou hast found me, but pity thou shall fall. Why does thou defend the living? Parasites thy living are. Hatred, lies, betrayal. Thou shall tell me where my brother hides lest thou beseeches a loss of life. I am Eu sunt Dracul and I shall devour thy life!" The Charizard shouts at both Miyu and Rebel. His foul odor tells of how many he's killed in his dark crusade. He had very little patience as his own selfish heart still and lifeless voids light and embraces darkness. Only those who shares his views are spared. Death being only one of them. "If death is what thou beseeched then I shall deliver such wishes. I shall beseech once more. Where is my brother? Tell me and I shall spare thee of a fate of death." Dracul wasn't messing around. He would kill them where they stood if they didn't answer him.

His undead eyes then took a glance at Miyu."What lovely child thou has? If thou doesn't answer, then she will. Don't think that I shan't strike her. A pox would befall should thou interfere." The Charizard threatens if he was attacked. He was all to familiar with taking the life of anyone who got in his way. Johto may have been a home at one point but nwo its the place where the night will last for an eternity. A wicked cruel smile was on the charizard's face as he moved closer towards Miyu. Harming her wasn't his intention but putting fear into her heart is. "Thou cares for thee brother? All thou hast to do is tell me what I beseech and I shall leave. Otherwise thou shall know fear." Dracul said as he revealed the meat of the dead bird pokemon in his maw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:38 am