Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:13 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 BdPs5f8
Outside the Battle Castle || Morning
Cinder 142 || Faux 106

It was by no means the bath of dreams. The muddy bottom could be felt beneath their paws, and the water was quickly changing color as they mixed it up. The surrounding plants smelled strongly of arbor instead of a relaxing ambiance. The water was cold, harsh and almost frosty in the chilly morning. For a fire type that temperature difference was nearly painful, but the girls could at least say it was soothing against their burning wounds.
“We do, but I don’t know if they’ll be sufficient for treating injuries along with feeding everyone…” Miyu pondered, and both fire types tried to recall how much of a supply they had left. Their expressions said enough; the amount would not suffice. "Making sure we're all healthy is more important than eating. Being hunger for a while longer isnt the worst thing in the world." Cinder tried to rational their options, but even saying the words aloud made her stomach gurgle loudly in protest. The day before they had made plans to cook, now they may not even eat. I wonder if that kitchen survived..?

The idea practically made her fur tingle, but the whimsical idea faded as Miyu offered sweetly, “I can go on a foraging trip if need be.” For a second Cinder stared, unsure how to respond. Was that safe? After everything that just happened, the wounds and limps everyone had, would it be a good idea for any of them? Even with the buddy system Cinder feared the possibilities of their crew being separate again, even in an area the Eevee had been before. In the end, if anything happened, it would be her responsibility for allowing her out there. "Are you sure?" She asked back, hoping she had not just offered out of responsibility of being the prior forager.

"Are you fit to travel?" Mel's question was much more prevalent than her own, and Cinder let her eyes linger on the Eevee's leg. "Yeah, your leg took a doozy of a bruising." Though she had helped the worst of it with Arry's potion the pain as clearly still there. Would it harm the leg further or strengthen it to work it so much? "Don't rush it if your wounds wont allow it."
Faux waded back to the edge of water. The Eevee nearly bounced, active on her paws as she paused to dry off. Though present she didn't seem horribly bogged down, and though rest was good it could wait.

With a subtle nod of agreement the Vulpix rested her brown eyes on the small fox. "If you feel you are strong enough, then by all means. It is your choice." Tossing her muzzle upward to watch the rolling Jolteon she was surprised at the change, or maybe even the lack there of, in his coat from the dry bath. "But you shouldn't go alone, even if you choose the same spot. Can I have confidence in you accompanying her, Rebel?" Faux did not want to assume the Jolteon would go with his companion, but among those present he was the only real candidate.
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 KJI7aYF
Outside The Battle Castle | Morning | (145)(76)

Miyu scurried out of the pond onto the grass, shaking off the excess water which looked to be half the pond’s contents. Realistically, it was not but man did it weigh her body down. She’d never had the pleasure of being luxuriously groomed, what with being the sidekick of a bona fide street rat, but if she had to guess then it felt something like the freshly cleansed feeling she had now.
"Are you sure?" Cinder double-checked. Her leg still remained high, as far from the ground as she could keep it comfortably and suddenly her new handicap was making her more self conscious than ever. She nodded yes to her dearest friend, determined that her leg wouldn’t keep her down.
"Are you fit to travel?" The Ninetales was in the very same boat— no, her circumstances were worse— and yet she had saved both herself and Faux the very night before. How could she lay down in defeat in spite of that?
"Yeah, your leg took a doozy of a bruising." Cinder pointes out. The Eevee’s eyes trailed down to her awkward leg and then back up as the Fire-type continued. "Don't rush it if your wounds wont allow it."

“I’m okay I think.” Her tail wagged subtly behind her, “I might not be exactly… time efficient but I can do this.” She did need practice walking on it. Better now than with a horde of zombies on her tail.
"If you feel you are strong enough, then by all means. It is your choice." Faux said. The confidence in the Vulpix’s words translated into her own, removing any apprehension she might’ve had. "But you shouldn't go alone, even if you choose the same spot. Can I have confidence in you accompanying her, Rebel?"

The Jolteon briefly stopped rolling, still paws-up as though his mind took a moment to process the question. He then toppled onto his side and made his way to his feet, giving his pelt a hard shake and nodding. “Sure thing,” he chirped. “Ready to kick ass?”
The Eevee giggled quietly and responded, “Always!”
She had a bit of spring in her step as she padded off towards the treeline with her companion in tow. “Wish us luck!”
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 D6lDAeI
Outside the Battle Castle | Morning
Etincelle 125 | Melanie 128

“I’m okay I think.” Miyu said with an air of confidence. Though Melanie did not know what expression she held her tone was quite telling, and self doubt was not within it. “I might not be exactly… time efficient but I can do this.” A warmth spread through her limbs from within, not a heat based on her inner flame or wounds but that of encouragement for the brazen youth. Who were they to hold her back? "Take all the time you need, dear." Melanie cooed, hoping her previous comment had been taken for the genuine care in which it was meant.

"But you shouldn't go alone, even if you choose the same spot. Can I have confidence in you accompanying her, Rebel?" Etincelle couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy from Faux's request. In truth, he would have loved to join. After all that had happened the thought of sending them off filled him with dread. We should stay together. How else could they know everyone was alright? Yet he knew Faux had the right of it; Rebel could offer better protection than he could and it would be wrong of him to leave Mel's side so soon. Her expression was also strain- did she want to go too, but knew the limitations of her leg?

The pair was quick to start scampering off, calling back, “Wish us luck!” with the utmost positivity. He hadn't the time to consider all that could worry him, and watched the fears melt from Melanie's face as she cheered, "Stay safe!" The warmth in the air started to warm his own cold pelt, and as a smile waxed across his face he too answered the call. "We'll be waiting!"
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 250px-304Aron
Outside the Battle Castle|Morning

Arry finished getting himself cleaned up and got out of the water. Seeing that the others went to get something for Mel, the aron walked up and sat beside Mel. Looking at it is, that training will have to wait. For the meantime while they are taking a break from anything else Arry would want to entertain himself and whomever else. In a quick instant of a thought Arry had decided to use the small rocks to make something while Miyu and Rebel was away. The first thing was to gather the small rocks in a pile and try to stack them to the best of his ability into a shape. However the shape should be on what the others would want. Asking Etin first would be wise before asking Mel, then Cinder, then Faux. And so he did starting with Etin. "What shape should I make Etin?" Arry asks ask as he was giddy with excitement. There was shapes that he couldn't make but trying would be better than not trying.

OoC)) Short Post, it feels a bit mediocre but I'm just unsure on what I should do with Arry
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Cinder 143 || Faux 107

“Wish us luck!”

It was hard for Cinder to watch her head off. They had just found the rest of their friends, and already it was like she was losing them again. Her heart ached like that of a worried parent, a hole in her nest that no other could fill. Not that she would know, of course, but it hurt similarly regardless. With a deep breath and a soft say Cinder let a natural smile melt onto her face. "She's grown a lot," she breathed lightly, letting the loving warmth spread throughout her. "I'm so proud." Though she could say that about all their friends the Eevee struck a special cord. It must have been obvious, as Faux poked fun at it. "Come now, don't age yourself." With a snicker the Quilava just nodded and splashed more water onto her coat.

Faux, now clean and satisfied with her bath made her way to solid, dry ground. Working her tongue through her coat and swelling her inner flame the fox was making quick work of drying herself off. "Where do you suggest we search for medical supplies?" The fox asked without looking up from her task. Without a layer of grime on herself she could easily see each little dent and ding, along with the bruising running beneath her fur. The berries would come in time but they were not a replacement for a splint or cast. "Uh.." Cinder hesitated, though it was unclear if it was from being caught off guard or not having an answer. "I was thinking either the Factory or the Tower." They had choices?

"The difference being?" She prodded, her interest lying in the former for their needs. Cinder waited a moment as she gathered her thoughts. "One's closer and probably safer? The other would more likely have supplies but.." A sick feeling gurgled in her belly. The Battle Arcade was always described as the fun one, the light-hearted but serious games facility. Instead it was a hellscape by those who were left behind. "After the Arcade, I'm not sure I could handle some sort of fucked factory. The reward isn't worth the risk. Not in our condition."
Faux stopped mid-lick, her gaze firmly resting on the Quilava. The hesitation was not becoming despite it being well deserved. Her voice kept its eerie calm as she asked, "Are you prepared to go through both?" Again, there was a pause before the other responded, and the words were all too predicable. "If we have to."
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:27 am

((Skip. My two are wandering through the area looking for berries.))
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Etincelle 126 | Melanie 129

Being so low to the water Etincelle's pelt had easily started to clean itself without much help. Spending all his time and effort on Melanie's fur had paid off though as the much larger Pokemon was practically shimmering with cleanliness already. All that stress was melting away like the much from their pelts, unneeded and revealing a new calm. Both Pokemon had truly learned to relax in the bath, and even though worry and fear plagued the back of their minds this moment could be separated from that for the time being. "All clean," Etin practically purred as he swiped off the last bit of mud from Mel's face, instead of a thanks she pressed her wet nose into his cheek. "Thank you sweet prince."

Etin's fur still needed some work but it seemed the others were done already. His previous smile just grew as he started on himself. Slow as usual. For once, that wasn't a bad thing, and though he wasn't terribly fond of water he could find it within himself to enjoy this bath. "What shape should I make Etin?" Arry asked as he pawed at a small pile of stones. Still beaming the Electrike looked over and mulled on the thought. He shouldn't say anything too complicated, but too boring wouldn't hold his attention. "How 'bout a couple of stars?" He decided, imagining the different sizes and number of pebble each could have. "That'd look nice."

The others started to talk, as though the instant they finished some switch was flipped for more important conversation. "One's closer and probably safer? The other would more likely have supplies but.." "Probably safer?" Etin retorted, though his words were not venomous. "Compared to the Castle or the Arcade? Theres a big difference there." But even as he laughed at the thought of safe exploration he knew both places had been bad. One was definitely more unsafe, but the other was still pretty awful. "After the Arcade, I'm not sure I could handle some sort of fucked factory. The reward isn't worth the risk. Not in our condition." Their condition... he had been ignoring the pain, but it never really left. "Should.. should we go after those two?" Mel quickly asked, her voice shaken as though the thought had rattling around. "It's not like either of them are in great shape either. And we let them go! What if something happens?"

((I meant to say it last round but if you still want to bring your floater, go for it.))
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:36 pm

With Arry waiting for Etin to give him something to do, he picked up a small twig with a leaf on it as it was straight enough to look like a flag. "How 'bout a couple of stars?" Oh, that sounds fun to do. He always wanted to make a star so he started placing the rocks in each point to where the star points. "That'd look nice." Now the next part was lining up each rock to the point to the edge of the next. With each rock he placed he had to straighten out the rock to where it would be lined up correctly. The big star was first but after that he would then start on the medium star. Each rock was placed neatly and adjusted as he reached the first angle. Now he started moving up to the next point. Once more neatly placing the rocks in a line. However only one of the rocks was to round to stay in place. Instead of tossing the rock, he pressed into the ground enough to keep the rock in place. "Gotcha, now you won't move." Finally reaching the next point, he had to now go down with it. Arry got another rock and started placing it down to the next point. Hopefully he could show how impressive he can do simple shapes.

The Aron then moved some of this rock pile closer so he wouldn't be running back and forth. Resuming on it, he kept placing rocks and straighten when needed until he reached the next point. Since it was a simple step or two, he started to work on the next part until he reached the next angle. Now it was the tricky part. The angle of the bottom of the star was more difficult than the top. So he had to make sure not to mess up. Arry started to slowly work on the bottom part so that way he could make the angle easier. "De de doo, de de doo, doo, de, doo." The Steel type began singing something to himself while he worked on the star. It was his little thing he does to keep himself occupied from being distracted while he makes things.
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Cinder 144 || Faux 108

"Probably safer?" Cinder could feel herself physical flinch at the retort even if it wasn't to be hurtful. "Compared to the Castle or the Arcade? Theres a big difference there." Rubbing her paws together awkwardly the fire type tilted her head one way and then the other. "Well, safer than the Arcade, worse than the Castle?" Nothing could be worse than the Arcade, but it wasn't fair to call anything safe. "A lot of people saw the Tower as like, 'end game'. No doubt there are some strong beings still there, but we won't really know the situation until we see it." The place was crawling with Pokemon back in the day; on TV it was impossible to see anything of the layout outside the area due to the packed bodies. How many were left now? How many were still trying to fight for top marks? It sent a shiver down the fire type's spine.

"So we'll be strolling into something worse than an Arbok's nest but two steps from hell?" Faux chuffed. "Well that's not vague at all." Cinder did have the right of it; the Arcade had been relatively safe until they stumbled across those remaining Pokemon. Truly anything was possible in their buildings from hell. "Should.. should we go after those two?" Mel voice was shaking, as though the earlier confidence had already shattered. "It's not like either of them are in great shape either. And we let them go! What if something happens?" Faux stared down the other fox. Hadn't they just put that fear aside? Her fur was barely starting to dry out and already those worries were returning.

"Those two will do anything for one another." She assured the other vulpine. "A berry hunt will not end their story." Though a smile carved her face Faux could not shake the nagging dread either. The pair would likely return to the same patch as yesterday, and the fire would have obscured scents from lingering undead, but being separated so soon just felt wrong. Was the reward worth it?
Her doubts were broken up by small hums. "De de doo, de de doo, doo, de, doo." Ignoring the subject for a moment longer Faux padded a bit closer to the joyful child. Like a tiny night's sky dotting the ground he had pressed small stars into the soft dirt. Warmth spread through the fox, a short of calming pleasure in seeing the child's work. "Did you know some Pokemon see stars as a symbol of good luck?" She asked him with a whimsy in her voice. Moving her paws carefully the Vulpix dragged her claws and drew thing lines trailing behind of of the stars. "With a shooting star being the luckiest of all. Have you ever seen one?"
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:07 am

Outside The Battle Castle | Morning | (146)(78)

Slow-going was the trip on three legs for Miyu, who already wasn’t the fastest walker. Despite the inconvenience, the travelers were in good spirits. The feeling of a warm beam of sunlight was only a memory the night before, a luxury they took for granted until they thought they might never experience it again.

“Leeeets see….” Miyu hummed. What berries did she get before? She pondered her memory of the shapes and sizes, colors and who ate which of them for what ailment. “Orans are good for energy and minor pain relief… everyone knows that.”
Rebel gave an affirmative hum which went unnoticed by the focused Eevee. “Sitrus… more uumph than Orans. And Nanabs are just snackos.”
“Auguav.” Rebel stated simply. The one word twisted the Eevee’s face in minor annoyance.
”Never. Again. I almost died as a child.”
The Jolteon burst into laughter. “You did no such thing. At worst, you drank from a god-knows how old styrofoam cup to wash away the taste. Maybe that’s what started the epidemic…” He mused jokingly. “Also, you’re still a child.”

Ensued was the classic “nuh uh,” “uh huh,” argument between Miyu and the even bigger child until the pair chanced upon a bush donning some bright blue spheres.
”What are these?”
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:01 pm

((I'm actually going to skip with these two this time around.))
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:35 pm

The stars had looks like they was all great for an innocent child. How he was able to keep them aligned and different sizes was all from learning. It made him happy and so much more. A moment later and he would have made a much bigger star. Faux came by Arry and said something that made him very happy. It made him so happy that he was about to see stars himself. "Did you know some Pokemon see stars as a symbol of good luck?" Arry didn't know that at all and he was glad she told him that because there was always a lucky star in the sky that he has always seen at night. The star closest to the biggest star in the sky was hsi favorite one. Then something else that Faux said that made him really let out the happiest squee in his life. "With a shooting star being the luckiest of all. Have you ever seen one?" Now he wanted to see one and be very lucky.

Arry then tells Faux what he wanted to do at night if they're safe. "I wanna see a shooting star. Maybe we can be lucky like a family." The steel type said in a voice that was so happy that he wanted to tell Miyu when she comes back. Maybe they can see a shooting star at night tonight if it happens.

OoC)) Short post
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:05 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 LJYHuM

An evil being had smelled the very air that he had once breathed in life. His search for his brother continued as he neared the battle castle. The smell of blood had attracted Dracul's presence. "What beautiful scent of deathly corpses. The smell of life though, I shan't have their foul unclean bodies roaming thy land." The Charizard said as he walks through the field of flowers. In his mind, the living are a parasite that must be cleansed and see the true power of undeath as the real inhabitants. Mathias must be found. He must be cleansed of his mortal shell and his bond to a human. However with no clue to Mathias' whereabouts, Dracul would continue to terrorize the living until he finds him. Memories of his parents being killed had brought more joy to him and madness. How they favored Mathias over him angered him so much.

Dracul walked over to Rosco's grave. The ground was still somewhat soft. "To choose death over immortality is foolish. Thou shall give up hope. Thy path is paved in blood." He did not dig up the grave as day old corpses don't taste as well as fresh living ones. The Charizard wandered into the woods where he would catch his living prey and taste their blood and warm living flesh. However blood was more of a craving to him than flesh. "A morsel of a rattata. How I beseech thy blood." Dracul attacked it and after that bit into it as blood poured into his maw. Laughter came from him as he took his snack with him. The hunt was on for any other living creatures who roamed the woods.
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:16 pm

Cinder 145 || Faux 109

Padding away from the pond Cinder put distance between herself and the others. With a firm stance she gave her coat a hard shake, sending droplets and embers showering around her. Naturally fireproof, thick fur made for an easily waterlogged pelt, but as her flames crackled big and lively atop her head and hips she could feel the warmth returning to her skin. In an instant her fur fluffed up, clean and soft for the first time in a hot minute. I should really do this more often. It was a luxury, but the results spoke for themselves.

Looking at the others Cinder could see the bathers were quickly winding down. The fire types were leaving the water, natural aversion or otherwise working its way in, and the clear water had turned a hoary brown. Giving it a silent regard the Quilava would have to wait a while before it cleared up enough for a drink. "I wanna see a shooting star. Maybe we can be lucky like a family." Arry's cheerful voice brought her out of her quiet thoughts, the child having bounced back from the ordeal already. With an approving nod Faux scratched another tail behind one of the small stars before drawing her paws in close to her body. "If the sky is clear tonight maybe we can watch for one. They are pretty rare though, so its a special treat to see one."

Walking closer to the pair Cinder added herself to the conversation. "If one does fall though it'll be super cool! The night's sky has been really brilliant since the city lights stopped shining. And without as much pollution everything shines so clearly." As long as the smoke faded out the sky would be as pretty as ever, though it was still many hours away. The idea made Cinder's paws buzz, her interruption already forgotten until Faux gave a clearing cough. "We'll have to keep a lookout tonight if we aren't too tired."

For several heartbeats silence passed between the fire types. It was early, with the night coming after what would surely be a struggle of a day. No words were spoken but both Pokemon tensed knowing what was to come. A breeze blew across the small pond, lifting cold air and blowing it against their damp coats. "Should we wait here until those two come back?" Cinder asked, and while not cold she suddenly felt exposed. "It feels rude to just leave, but it's not like we'd go very far."
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Outside The Battle Castle | Morning | (147)(79)

Miyu’s sight remained fixed on a berry, the look of focus so intense lightning striking behind her would’ve been absolutely fitting. If she were capable of sweating, her face would’ve been drenched from the epic strain as her hardest task yet continued to best her.
“Yachee… yeashee… yacht….”
Rebel sat off to her side, the boredom on his face hinting at this endeavor taking longer than he preferred.
He gave a toothy yawn. “Even if you remember how to pronounce it, you don’t remember what the berry does.”
“Zip it, nonbeliever,” she said, quickly followed with more y-sounding words.
“But if I do that, how am I going to remind you that you have no way to transport the berries you collect?”

Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance, the very same way a toddler would do during a tantrum. She huffed. “I have a plan.” Rebel quirked his brow as if to say ‘tell me more.’
The silence in response was a dead giveaway the Eevee was bluffing. He sighed heavily and paced off while she plucked a small amount of berries, trying and humorously failing to hold all the stems in her teeth.

Reb cleared his throat behind her, spooking the kit into dropping the berries at her paws. He dropped a large leaf beside them and sat back down. “There. To-go leaf.”
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Etincelle 127 | Melanie 130

Though Melanie could not see her pelt and it lay heavy against her frame from all the water the fox could tell it was much cleaner. The fur fell smoothly instead of clumping around dirt, and the itching sensation from the irritation was swiftly fading. As she crawled out from the water, wincing from the pain in her leg, she could feel even more of it falling away. With slow, careful steps onto dry land the fox shook gently, her fur too heavy for a full shake and her balance poor on three legs. "Thank you Etin," she gasped at the end of her shake, "that feels so much better."

The smaller Pokemon quickly trailed after her, his thin coat beading the water way. "Of course." He purred while flicking the drops from his tail. With a couple hobbling steps Mel let her paws reach grass instead of dirt before sitting down. The cold water had done some to numb to her aching body, but without its embrace the pain was quick to come back. Etin must have noticed in her face or stance, as he padded over and pressed against her side.

The pair hardly noticed the others light conversation as they stayed in each others embrace. The sunlight was growing, spreading across the grass and burning off what remained of the mist. Its warmth was still faint and any gust of wind would bring a chill to cold fur, but with their pelts pressed together that was hardly a concern. "Should we wait here until those two come back?" Cinder's question was a bit loader and more noticeable than anything said before. Bringing his gaze up Etin looked at her as she finished, "It feels rude to just leave, but it's not like we'd go very far."

Blinking perplexed the small hound cocked his head to one side. "Leave to where? Back to the castle?" Was that really necessary? As a wild Pokemon all this time spent within human dwelling was making him a bit uneasy, and finally getting to relax within this small patch of nature was greatly relieving. "Surely we could wait a little longer."
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:43 am

OoC)) Skip. Arry is overly excited and he's running circles around Faux.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:02 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 LJYHuM

The Undead Charizard started to move into the wooded area in search of a small morsel to eat such as a Rattata or even a totodile. The sounds of life had caught his attention. "That scent. Warm, living mortals.Thou shall falter in blood and flesh." Dracul said as he stalked through the woods as if he was on the prowl. His prey was around and he would enjoy tormenting them before ending their miserable lives. Even then he would force them to tell him where Mathias is. A crack in the wood was heard. Dracul's attention was drawn to it and that crack had been a rattata trying to get free. "What thou saith of thy final moments?" However before he was to pick it up and take a bite out of it his attention was caught by another sound and it was voices. It seems he'll have to torment them as well. The Charizard was going to have his fun before disposing of them.

Following the voices, Dracul took a bite out of the ratatta and out came its blood for him to drink. His thirst was quenched for now but his mind was all the same wanting more and his brother. As he came to as close as he could to the voices without being seen, Dracul finished his small meal. With most of the meat missing and only some remaining he spotted not one but two pokemon but one was undead. "How thy brethren hast fallen in league with mortals. This shall bring thy mind to it was." Dracul threw the ratatta corpse right in front of Miyu while remaining hidden. There was only one thing in mind. Create fear and chaos. The living must be purged from this land.

OoC)) Due to issues with a host site with Dracul's Image on it I will need to wait until it comes back up to reupload it.
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Cinder 146 || Faux 110

"Leave to where? Back to the castle? Surely we could wait a little longer." Etin's voice was lighthearted but the sarcastic sting was still there. Cinder practically cringed away from it, hurt that he would act so harshly to a simple suggestion. "Of course, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to check how much food was left." She argued back, keeping her own voice calm and smooth. They all only had a rough estimate, and checking would put herself at ease as well as a confirming how long they could last.

Faux had started to slowly pad around the watering hole, her ears perked but face and stance relaxed. "We will likely have to return anyway to store any leftovers." The fox rebutted, her eyes firmly but lazily looking ahead of her as she spoke. "We could check then while we are already there. No need to make unnecessary trips." The fox spoke clear of thought, but her focus was solely on listening for anything unusual. She heard nothing aside from her companions and the soft sway of wind in the leaves. The mist had quickly burned off, revealing a bright morning of green, brown, and grey. The smell of smoke remained in the air, and the black patch of the Arcade could vaguely be seen even here. Such a quiet morning, she realized, was a treat.

Cinder could not feel that same ease. Exposure worked its way into her fur, making her skin crawl as the viewing distance increased. The others didn't seem to notice, or if they did they didn't care; after all, this bath was supposed to wash away yesterdays tears. It was a fresh start, a clean slate, but her fear would not stop. Of them all one seemed completely unbothered; Arry. With a deep breath the Quilava tried to calm herself. Walking to the other side of the pond she gathered up any remaining pebbles and stones she could find and brought them over to the Aron's pile. "Your stars look great," she praised, wanting to feel the same calm as the child. "Maybe they'd like a moon to join their little sky?"
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:55 am

((Skip. Will try to edit in a post later.))
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Etincelle 128 | Melanie 130

"Of course, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to check how much food was left." There was an intimidate backpedal in Cinder's argument, her words covering her ass as she sought excuses. Etincelle hrumf'd to himself, pushing his salty feelings aside as he groomed unkempt portions of fur. Much like his pelt he forced himself to smooth out and remain calm; there was no need to escalate things. "One of us could check just as easily." He pointed out, hoping that would satisfy her if she was truly adamant on checking the food. Whether Faux saw the bullshit in Cinder's side or the humor in his she quickly drew a line in the sand. "We will likely have to return anyway to store any leftovers. We could check then, while we are already there. No need to make unnecessary trips."

Etin cocked his head to the side, wanting to catch the look in the fox's eyes, but she wasn't even looking in their direction. She seemed distracted, focused on some unseen thing as she made their bickering stop. It was enough to make his skin crawl. Peeling himself away from Melanie he took a few steps in Faux's direction. The Electrike did not want to lose his peaceful high, but he couldn't help but have his ears perk up. There was nothing unusual, nothing to put him on edge or make him feel like prey. Perhaps there was something on the wind, but the small Pokemon couldn't discern anything over the plant life around them. He looked back at Cinder who was occupying herself with Arry. Somehow, their peaceful, fresh start had taken a turn without anything really happening.

Digging his pads into the ground Etin spoke calmly to make sure not to panic their youngest. "What's going on?" He asked, looking at each of his leaders. "Am I missing something here?" It was as if an unspoken pact had been made, and both Pokemon were struggling to remain as ease. Bird song could be heard in the distance; it was a perfect morning. What had changed?
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:03 pm

More rocks was brought to Arry with him to make a night sky. With the rocks, he began making a moon.  He always liked making things to make others along with himself happy. Arry hums to himself as he places each rock to make the outer part of the moon. Though the adults was talking away, Arry was having fun making his moon. The birds chirping though was soothing but even then that began stopping.  The Aron looked around not hearing anything else. Maybe they're flying somewhere to begin singing again. "Moon moon moon moon. Making a moon with rocks." His innocence was unmatched but even then he still wants to learn how to fight to save Miyu if bad things begins to happen again.

OoC)) I'll be expanding more tomorrow and possibly sunday if I don't fall ill again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:21 pm