Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:13 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 BdPs5f8
Outside the Battle Castle || Morning
Cinder 142 || Faux 106

It was by no means the bath of dreams. The muddy bottom could be felt beneath their paws, and the water was quickly changing color as they mixed it up. The surrounding plants smelled strongly of arbor instead of a relaxing ambiance. The water was cold, harsh and almost frosty in the chilly morning. For a fire type that temperature difference was nearly painful, but the girls could at least say it was soothing against their burning wounds.
“We do, but I don’t know if they’ll be sufficient for treating injuries along with feeding everyone…” Miyu pondered, and both fire types tried to recall how much of a supply they had left. Their expressions said enough; the amount would not suffice. "Making sure we're all healthy is more important than eating. Being hunger for a while longer isnt the worst thing in the world." Cinder tried to rational their options, but even saying the words aloud made her stomach gurgle loudly in protest. The day before they had made plans to cook, now they may not even eat. I wonder if that kitchen survived..?

The idea practically made her fur tingle, but the whimsical idea faded as Miyu offered sweetly, “I can go on a foraging trip if need be.” For a second Cinder stared, unsure how to respond. Was that safe? After everything that just happened, the wounds and limps everyone had, would it be a good idea for any of them? Even with the buddy system Cinder feared the possibilities of their crew being separate again, even in an area the Eevee had been before. In the end, if anything happened, it would be her responsibility for allowing her out there. "Are you sure?" She asked back, hoping she had not just offered out of responsibility of being the prior forager.

"Are you fit to travel?" Mel's question was much more prevalent than her own, and Cinder let her eyes linger on the Eevee's leg. "Yeah, your leg took a doozy of a bruising." Though she had helped the worst of it with Arry's potion the pain as clearly still there. Would it harm the leg further or strengthen it to work it so much? "Don't rush it if your wounds wont allow it."
Faux waded back to the edge of water. The Eevee nearly bounced, active on her paws as she paused to dry off. Though present she didn't seem horribly bogged down, and though rest was good it could wait.

With a subtle nod of agreement the Vulpix rested her brown eyes on the small fox. "If you feel you are strong enough, then by all means. It is your choice." Tossing her muzzle upward to watch the rolling Jolteon she was surprised at the change, or maybe even the lack there of, in his coat from the dry bath. "But you shouldn't go alone, even if you choose the same spot. Can I have confidence in you accompanying her, Rebel?" Faux did not want to assume the Jolteon would go with his companion, but among those present he was the only real candidate.
Dazey
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 KJI7aYF
Outside The Battle Castle | Morning | (145)(76)

Miyu scurried out of the pond onto the grass, shaking off the excess water which looked to be half the pond’s contents. Realistically, it was not but man did it weigh her body down. She’d never had the pleasure of being luxuriously groomed, what with being the sidekick of a bona fide street rat, but if she had to guess then it felt something like the freshly cleansed feeling she had now.
"Are you sure?" Cinder double-checked. Her leg still remained high, as far from the ground as she could keep it comfortably and suddenly her new handicap was making her more self conscious than ever. She nodded yes to her dearest friend, determined that her leg wouldn’t keep her down.
"Are you fit to travel?" The Ninetales was in the very same boat— no, her circumstances were worse— and yet she had saved both herself and Faux the very night before. How could she lay down in defeat in spite of that?
"Yeah, your leg took a doozy of a bruising." Cinder pointes out. The Eevee’s eyes trailed down to her awkward leg and then back up as the Fire-type continued. "Don't rush it if your wounds wont allow it."

“I’m okay I think.” Her tail wagged subtly behind her, “I might not be exactly… time efficient but I can do this.” She did need practice walking on it. Better now than with a horde of zombies on her tail.
"If you feel you are strong enough, then by all means. It is your choice." Faux said. The confidence in the Vulpix’s words translated into her own, removing any apprehension she might’ve had. "But you shouldn't go alone, even if you choose the same spot. Can I have confidence in you accompanying her, Rebel?"

The Jolteon briefly stopped rolling, still paws-up as though his mind took a moment to process the question. He then toppled onto his side and made his way to his feet, giving his pelt a hard shake and nodding. “Sure thing,” he chirped. “Ready to kick ass?”
The Eevee giggled quietly and responded, “Always!”
She had a bit of spring in her step as she padded off towards the treeline with her companion in tow. “Wish us luck!”
Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 D6lDAeI
Outside the Battle Castle | Morning
Etincelle 125 | Melanie 128

“I’m okay I think.” Miyu said with an air of confidence. Though Melanie did not know what expression she held her tone was quite telling, and self doubt was not within it. “I might not be exactly… time efficient but I can do this.” A warmth spread through her limbs from within, not a heat based on her inner flame or wounds but that of encouragement for the brazen youth. Who were they to hold her back? "Take all the time you need, dear." Melanie cooed, hoping her previous comment had been taken for the genuine care in which it was meant.

"But you shouldn't go alone, even if you choose the same spot. Can I have confidence in you accompanying her, Rebel?" Etincelle couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy from Faux's request. In truth, he would have loved to join. After all that had happened the thought of sending them off filled him with dread. We should stay together. How else could they know everyone was alright? Yet he knew Faux had the right of it; Rebel could offer better protection than he could and it would be wrong of him to leave Mel's side so soon. Her expression was also strain- did she want to go too, but knew the limitations of her leg?

The pair was quick to start scampering off, calling back, “Wish us luck!” with the utmost positivity. He hadn't the time to consider all that could worry him, and watched the fears melt from Melanie's face as she cheered, "Stay safe!" The warmth in the air started to warm his own cold pelt, and as a smile waxed across his face he too answered the call. "We'll be waiting!"
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 41 250px-304Aron
Outside the Battle Castle|Morning

Arry finished getting himself cleaned up and got out of the water. Seeing that the others went to get something for Mel, the aron walked up and sat beside Mel. Looking at it is, that training will have to wait. For the meantime while they are taking a break from anything else Arry would want to entertain himself and whomever else. In a quick instant of a thought Arry had decided to use the small rocks to make something while Miyu and Rebel was away. The first thing was to gather the small rocks in a pile and try to stack them to the best of his ability into a shape. However the shape should be on what the others would want. Asking Etin first would be wise before asking Mel, then Cinder, then Faux. And so he did starting with Etin. "What shape should I make Etin?" Arry asks ask as he was giddy with excitement. There was shapes that he couldn't make but trying would be better than not trying.

OoC)) Short Post, it feels a bit mediocre but I'm just unsure on what I should do with Arry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:24 pm