Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lighthouse, Olivine City| Early Afternoon

Ven grabbed onto Mist as she slithered on, he crawled up. He shivered a bit feeling like he had just missed death. As they went down the stairs the feeling wore off. On the otherside of the door he could hear and feel a heartbeat.
    "Aye, she'z definetly 'live!" He held himself up and shouted "Ello out there! Ve're as alive as yah, so show urself!"

(Too much Dr. Who I think Ven's turning british =.= sorry for the late post)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Late Morning

“Hello! Where coming down so don’t move!” She quietly slithered down, wondering who it was that awaited them down there. She could sense vibrations of whatever it was moving. She felt nervousness claw at her stomach- what if it was a trap?

They were at the bottom floor as Stacatto shouted. "We're not infected zombies if you're not one!" "Aye, she'z definetly 'live! Ello out there! Ve're as alive as yah, so show urself!" She thought how ridiculous they probably sounded to the newcomer. "Y-Yes, we're.... W-we're alive so p-please come out and in-intro... Introduce yours-self..." she murmured.

Last edited by Slange on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm

(OOC:Skip my turn plz. Ditty is fallowing the group. I have given Slange permission to kill Ditty.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Lighthouse||Late Morning

The other pokemon where telling the new comer to show itself, but the Seviper wasn’t about to wait for it to doddle on if to should trust them or not. If it was infected, then he would simply kill it, if not, then fine. So without waiting for the others to make up there minds on if to trust it or not, he turn the corner to see who the new pokemon was. It was a small orangey red thing with six tails and a green bow around its neck, to him it looked rather strange, but it also seemed rather harmless, but who really knew right.

He slithered over to the Vulpix and looked down at it. “Hello.” Was the only thing he could think of to say. He was never the greatest at interdictions, but he did rather well with the fight upstairs when it came to knowing the others, but that was different. “My name is Seion the Seviper, what mite yours be?”

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Afternoon [4]

Melanie sighed with relief as voices were heard; "We're not infected zombies if you're not one!" "Ello out there! Ve're as alive as yah, so show urself!" "Y-Yes, we're.... W-we're alive so p-please come out and in-intro... Introduce yours-self..." The Vulpix giggled a bit, "Lovely humor you all have~"

The Fire fox was about to turn in the corner, until a figure bumped into her, she landed on the floor with a slight 'oof!', the figure was snake like, and had a menacing look, “My name is Seion the Seviper, what mite yours be?” Melanie smiled, "Melanie, hiya Seion!"

She gazed behind the large Snake, wondering whether the other pokemon she heard recently would appear, then she gives a warm smile, "If you don't mind me asking, earlier, I heard some loud ruckus from the top of the lighthouse, could you possibly tell me what happened?"
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Afternoon
    [21]

Staccato, feeling rather embarrassed that Seion, their newest acquittance he might add, had taken charge, hopped past the corner soon after to face a Vulpix. Minus the few spots and a lovely green bow, and the Chatot was practically facing a copy of Faux. The Music Note Pokemon shook his head. This was a completely new Vulpix he was facing at the moment- she had a different story, life, all that sort. Like a music sheet, Staccato had to go one note at a time, until he finally had the entire song written down.

"Lovely humor you all have~ Melanie, hiya Seion!" Her introduction was so warm and welcoming, the Chatot smiled and chirped a hello. "If you don't mind me asking, earlier, I heard some loud ruckus from the top of the lighthouse, could you possibly tell me what happened?"

"Just a pretty nasty fight with the infected flying types nearby," Staccato replied, keenly hiding his scratched back from the Vulpix. The area obviously still stung, and had stung throughout the entire journey down, but the Chatot had decided to ignore it. Hopefully the sting would go away after an Oran berry or two. "Thanks to Seion, we got out alright."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Olivine LightHouse| Afternoon

Ven didn't 'see' andy similarities between Faux and the newcomer mainly cause he couldn't see the pelt and he'd never seen Faux herself. Sure the heart beats where similar and somewhat of the shape that Ven could make out with the sonar but in truth it didn't affect him much to have a vulpix in the group again.
    When Melaine introduced herself and asked about the noise in the lighthouse he let Staccato explain before Ven said anything himself.
    "Ve'll that'z the gist of eet. If it vazen't for these znakes ve'd be bird 'ood, ve'll I vould've," He smirked "Meh name'z Ven." He waved at her with his good wing, clinging onto Mist with his shredded one.
    I vonder vhere all the pidgeyz vent...
    he thought to himself only now noticing how they possibly couldn't have killed so many.
    He 'looked' around the undead where hard to sense anywhere. They'd all ran off for some reason.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

[OOC: As you can see, Mist is blind in one of her eyes and she still has a bit of blood on her. c:]

The Vulpix introduced herself as Melanie. Mist couldn't help but think how pretty the name was, unlike her own, which meant a liquid gas. She gingerly put her tail over her scratched eye, not wanting the newcomer to see it. "M-My na-name is Mist... A-A pl-pleasure to meet you." she watched Melanie's pretty green bow enviously. Her trainer had never gotten her any accessories except for a soothe bell, but she ad lost it quite a while ago.

She was envious, how pretty Melanie was- how perfect she looked. She was such a beautiful Vulpix, while Mist was just an Arbok. She still remembered the many trainers who rejected her and avoided her just because she was a snake. She frowned for a moment, before she stiffened. She could feel someone... Someone following them.

"Excuse me for a moment." her voice was more gruff than usual as she slithered away, back up the stairs. She didn't care if Ven was still clinging onto her head or not, but she knew there was someone following them. Then she saw it. It looked similar to a Dragonite but... It looked disgusting. When it saw her, it transformed into an Arbok, but it's body was contorted. She stared. Her good eye showed fear, but then the fear transformed. Transformed into something gargantuan. Her body shook, but not in fear.

In anger.

She was so sick and tired of this all. Tired of the infection, tired of the blood, tired of ALL the arceus-damned things that had happened to her. He tail slammed onto the stairs, denting the ground as her jaw began to radiate heat. Hey eyes were narrowed. "You fucking infected better stop messing with my friends...." she hissed. "Because I'm so fucking TIRED of all this!" she screamed and lunged. He teeth sank into the flesh of Ditty, as it caught on fire. Without pausing, she pulled away and charged an ice fang, as she grabbed Ditty's Arbok form right in the head. She felt it's eyeballs combust as she froze the head against the floor. She had a wicked grin on her face. She didn't care if this... This thing was dead anymore. This was her life, her friends, her new family and she was NOT going to let an infected ruin it any longer-!

Her mind was in fury, the mixture of all those emotions she compiled and locked away all these years had found their way out of her heart, and she didn't want to lock them away anymore- she wanted them to control her now. For so long she was just there, like her name, clouded with mist. But now she had unleshed her fury, and not once will she look back. Consecutively she slammed her tail against the already broken body, her fire fang plunging into it's chest and ripping it's heart out. It slowly started to change back into a Ditto, slowly disintegrating into the ground with a shriveled cry of pain. But she didn't stop as she kept on hitting it, then the wall, until all her emotions had gone too.

Finally, she had calmed down as she looked at what she had done. The wall along the staircase was not completely destroyed, the cement crumbling off. She could see the sea from here. The sea seemed so peaceful, and the sun was high. She closed her eyes, letting the sunlight bathe her tattered scaled. She sighed, looking back up at Ven. "Sorry..." her voice was a whisper, so quiet that only Ven's sharp ears could detect. "I feel like such a Pariah right now..." and she did. She felt so outcasted amongst her team- so... Different. "I... Hope you're not scared of me after this." she murmurs. She hoped Ven and her were still friends.

Last edited by Slange on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Olivine Lighthouse||Afternoon

Seion watched as Mist excused herself to go back up the way they came. He wondered what she was up to, but decided to let her be. Instead he turned his attention back to the Vulpix, Melanie, as she said her name was. Everyone else exchanged pleasantries, and all that heart-warming stuff. He wasn’t friends with any of these new pokemon, but in time maybe he could be, though he doubted that would ever happen. He hated that thought of relying on others, but if these pokemon could prove useful, that would be great.

“It was nothing really.” He said with a proud smile after the music note pokemon somewhat thanked him. This was the first time anyone had ever thanked him for anything, and it somewhat left a, warm, feeling inside. Like he finally did something right in his lonely life.

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Afternoon [5]

"Just a pretty nasty fight with the infected flying types nearby," The Chatot was flushed with embarrassment, "Thanks to Seion, we got out alright." Melanie gasped in surprise, "Oh, are you all alright?"

An Arbok and a Zubat came out from hiding, the Zubat was the first to give an introduction, "Ve'll that'z the gist of eet. If it vazen't for these znakes ve'd be bird 'ood, ve'll I vould've," He smirked "Meh name'z Ven."[

The Vulpix nodded to the Zubat a greeting, "Call me Melanie, the pleasure is all mine, it be a lucky thing that you weren't an infected's food~." Melanie moved her gaze over to the Arbok, who held her bloody tail over her eye, she seems quite shy, "M-My na-name is Mist... A-A pl-pleasure to meet you."

"Kudos~! I'm Melanie." She bowed her head politely, although Melanie was curious on what Mist was hiding, but she just shoved it away from her thoughts. The Arbok excused herself before slithering back up the stairs.

Seion smiled a bit as Stacatto complimented on how he did so well on helping them, Melanie smiled a bit too, for some reason, she had a feeling the Seviper didn't smile often. The Vulpix gazed up the stairs, wondering what Mist is doing, but she couldn't leave her newly made friends, "Anyways, how long have you been in this lighthouse?" She asked everyone curiously.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:37 am

[22]

"Excuse me for a moment," Staccato nodded to Mist, side stepping out of the way so that she may proceed to wherever she was going. The Chatot was a little worried for her well-being, seeing as she also had Ven with her also, but he knew they could take care of themselves. Despite how weird it sounded, he felt like through their battle, their bond and will to live had only gotten stronger. With that happy thought in mind, the Music Note Pokemon turned his attention towards Seion and Mel.

"Anyways, how long have you been in this lighthouse?" The Chatot sort of had to pause and think for a moment- so much things had happened, and he wasn't sure of what instance it was anymore. Taking a quick glance out the window, he noticed the sun was setting on the horizon. And I haven't eaten in so long either... But he couldn't forget Ven and Mist, who were still off on their own. If they're like me, we must all be wasted.

"I think about two days!" He replied, clucking his tone in a quick, staccato rhythm. "Staccato, by the way. Forgot to introduce myself!" The Music Note Pokemon chuckled at that, wondering where Mist had gone off to, but he tried not to put too much thought on it. "Where have you two been?" He asked, referring to Seion and Melanie. "I'm pretty sure both of you couldn't have popped up through thin air."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 am

[center]Olivine Lighthouse| Afternoon

"Excuse me for a moment." Mist said.
    Ven wanted to say something but the thought of letting go wasn't exactly on his mind as he and Mist neared something. At first it was big but then it became smaller? The shape from what little he could tell was the same as Mist's he tilted his head. The anger that radiated from her made him almost let go out of shock, her heart beat quickened and he could hear her tail smashing on the concrete.
    "You fucking infected better stop messing with my friends...." she hissed. "Because I'm so fucking TIRED of all this!"
    Mist lunged forward and Ven hung on for all it was worth as she bit into whatever this pokemon was and he felt heat radiating from an attack. Suddenly an icy chill hit him and Mist went back as she pulled at the infected.
    It was over, but she kept wrigling and fighting against nothing, Ven didn't know what to do and decided like his brother's temper tantrums to wait it out and just hope he didn't get hurt himself as he clung on.
    When it was finally over Ven let go falling on his back onto some peices of concrete as he huffed and sighed. His wings where tired but the danger had passed for now. For a second he closed his eyes and a bit of wind came by from outside and he felt like doing nothing more but flying, flying up and up until all was gone. So he could leave it all behind.
    "Sorry..." Mist's voice was a whisper, so quiet that only Ven's sharp ears could detect. Ven knew that he wouldn't no he couldn't leave, because his friends where down here, he would never leave them behind even if he could fly.
    He turned over so that he could hold himself up on his wings again, his head turned up toward the arbok's head so it in the very least seemed like he was looking at her.
    "I feel like such a Pariah right now...I... Hope you're not scared of me after this." she murmurs.
    Ven pricked his ears "And vhy vouldn't ve be?" he asked. "vhat's vrong vith vhat you deed? If you 'adn't that theeng vhataver eet vas might've killed vone of us. You vere protecting uz, you zaved uz Meest, there'z nothing vrong vith that."
    Ven smiled up at her. "You're ztrong enough to keep your friends and comradez zafe. Don't yah know how great that iz?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 pm

"And vhy vouldn't ve be? vhat's vrong vith vhat you deed? If you 'adn't that theeng vhataver eet vas might've killed vone of us. You vere protecting uz, you zaved uz Meest, there'z nothing vrong vith that." Mist smiled quietly.

"You're ztrong enough to keep your friends and comradez zafe. Don't yah know how great that iz?" Mist nodded a bit. "Y-Yeah, I guess.... Thank you, Ven." she laughed a bit, stretching at the same time. "C'mon. Let's go back to the others~" she hummed, slithering down the stairs, hoping her comrades won't see the extra bloodstains all over her and some purple gunk stuck on her tail.

As she slithered down, a thought hit her. "Ven, what type of accent do you speak with? Where you from exactly? I mean, your way of speaking is so unique..." she murmured. Her voice started to have a bit of a French accent. "I grew up with French, so I have a bit of an accent of it. J'ai parle avec un accente Francais, n'est pas?" she smiled. She soon reached the rest of her team, she waved her tail. "H-Hey ev-everyone~"

[OOC: Now she isn't stuttering when she speaks to Ven. XP This means she completely loves trusts him! 8D]

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Olivine Lighthouse||Afternoon

Seion looked over his shoulder when he saw that the Arbok had returned, but something seemed different about her. For one he was covered in blood, like she had just killed something. “What happened to you?” He asked as he slithered over to her. He looked back the way she had come, thinking on what she could have done up there that would leave her looking like this.

(Sorry for short post, couldn’t really think of anything else to put >.<)

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Noon [6]

The Chatot introduced himself as Staccato, Melanie smiled in delight, "What a wonderful name! I like that ring to it, 'Staccato'..." The Vulpix had some weird fettish over names? Uh huh. "I'm pretty sure both of you couldn't have popped up through thin air." Staccato asked. Melanie was about to reply, until Mist came back, she was a bit bloody, were there more infected up there? But of course, she had her manners, not bothering to ask. Seion seemed curious about Mist's blood covered body, asking her what was going on.

The Vulpix just moved her curious gaze back to Staccato, "Oh! Umm... Well, I guess I was from a far... You may not know the area I live in, so yeah, haha..." Melanie smirked nervously, she didn't want to tell them, because it just hurts her thinking about it.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Late Afternoon
    [23]

"What a wonderful name!" Staccato clucked his tongue in mild embarrassment as Mel appreciated his name. My trainer really liked the musical arts... He wanted to say, though the Vulpix mysteriously replied to his earlier question with an odd face. How... odd. Shrugging off the awkward tension, he turned his face to see that Seion had faced the returning Arbok and Zubat.

Seeing the recently added blood upon Mist, he only felt concerned for her, not actual anger or questioning towards her unusual behavior at leaving so suddenly. "You aren't hurt, are you?" He asked instantly. While he had to admit that they had only known each other for such a short while, he understood that whatever had happened, had probably been something she rather wouldn't talk about.

Otherwise, she probably would have brought us along! Staccato hummed a low note that resonated in his throat, and he closed his eyes in meditation. They couldn't stay here, even if the inner walls seem sturdy and able to protect. The attacking Pidgeottoes were a verdict to that.

Last edited by Negative10 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 am

Olivine Lighthouse| Late Afternoon

Ven scratched at his chin with his claw at the question, he'd never really questioned the accent before. In fact before he'd met that absol he'd thought all of the pokemon coming into the caves where the ones that spoke weird. His father a golbat had told him that the entire clan (His close family and extended, since almost all Zubats from the same cave where related in some way. No one really bothered to do the math) Had gotten it from his mother, Fel the only Crobat in the clan and the only one to have ever had a trainer.

"I vearlly dun't know, yah'd ave to ask my muther, my entire family 'az... I mean 'ad eet." He sighed at the thought, little Lily becoming one of those creatures and then... He shook his head and listened to the Arbok's french happy to hear her so relaxed and speaking without that stutter.

"I don't know eef that iz it but it zoundz pretty." he said. They reached the group again.

"H-Hey ev-everyone~" There was that stutter agian.

“What happened to you?” Seion asked slithering towards them.
    "You aren't hurt, are you?" Staccato's voice.

"It'z not 'er blood," Ven said, wondering if it was rude to answer for her. But she was acting so shy again. "There vas an eenfected up on thee ztairz, Meest ztopped eet from getting to uz," Before anyone could question on why Mist hadn't brought anyone along to help her he held up his wing "There vazen't much room on the ztairvay so if ve'd all ad gone vone of uz might've been hurt."

Actually he didn't know why Mist had decided to go alone, but it seemed like a good reason.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm

“What happened to you?” You aren't hurt, are you?" "It'z not 'er blood," Mist cleared her throat. "There vas an eenfected up on thee ztairz, Meest ztopped eet from getting to uz. There vazen't much room on the ztairvay so if ve'd all ad gone vone of uz might've been hurt." she nodded. "Y-Yeah, that's what happened. T-The in-infected was the-there." she gave a faint smile.

"U-Um, so you-you're Me-Melanie, right?" she slithered to the Vulpix. "I-I know I already introduced my-myself, I-I'm Mist. L-Let's be friends, okay?" she smiled.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Olivine Lighthouse||Late Afternoon

Seion flicked his tongue as the Zubat replied for the Arbok. He had asked her, not him, but he let it go anyway as Mist slithered past and up to the Vulpix. He looked up the way the Mist had come, wondering what she had killed up there, but it was best not to dawdle, they where sitting duckletts out here.
    “I don’t mean to be pushy or anything, but I think we should keep moving. Just cause all seems quite, doesn’t really mean it will be for long.” The Seviper said as he slithered back over to the group.

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 pm

[Ooc: Skip me please. Melanie replies to Mist, with a smile and a "okay!" That's it ;; ]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:11 am

Olivine Lighthouse | Evening
    [24]

“I don’t mean to be pushy or anything, but I think we should keep moving. Just cause all seems quite, doesn’t really mean it will be for long.” Staccato nodded eagerly at the thought of moving away from this lighthouse. The entire place seemed way too quiet for his liking; the Chatot very much preferred ticking clocks and background noise filling in the empty spaces in his thoughts. Swinging his tail feather like a metronome, the Music Note Pokemon clucked his tongue to gather everyone's attention.

"I think I have a place where we can go," he began, hopping in a circle around his cohorts. "Just outside of Olivine, there's this place I remember called the Battle Frontier. It has numerous buildings that are perfect for hiding, and if we're lucky, supplies needed to survive." Staccato stopped his circling, peering into their eyes- with the exception of Ven. Mist's eye that was filled with courage as well as despair, Seion's eyes steadied with quiet support, Mel's eyes with glee and something hidden, and Ven's outlandish voice speaking out their thoughts.

"But... we go as a team. If anyone has anything on their minds, say it now or forever," Staccato chuckled at the irony of his words. "Or forever rest in peace."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Olivine Lighthouse| Evening

Ven nodded to Staccato's statement agreeing easily with the bird, in truth any other way they might choose could lead them to a cave or the ocean. He'd rather not after the stuff they'd already gone through.
    "I dun't zee any bett er option" the zubat said stretching out his broken wing.

(short post is short =.=)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:58 pm

“I don’t mean to be pushy or anything, but I think we should keep moving. Just cause all seems quite, doesn’t really mean it will be for long.” Mist nodded. "R-Right..." she agreed.

"I think I have a place where we can go, just outside of Olivine, there's this place I remember called the Battle Frontier. It has numerous buildings that are perfect for hiding, and if we're lucky, supplies needed to survive." Mist listened carefully. She remembered the battle frontier. She remembered the days when she would go with her trainer to the Battle Castle, beating trainer after trainer until they fought that Valet, Darach.

"But... we go as a team. If anyone has anything on their minds, say it now or forever. Or forever rest in peace." She gave a small laugh. "I dun't zee any bett er option" She nodded.

"I-I'm in. There's l-lots of berries there th-that they used to sell. Also tons of accessories... B-But..." she paused. "It's the Battle Frontier. Th-the place where lots of st-strong Pokemon go to show their might. If there's i-infected there, th-they will definitely be s-strong." she gave a mischievous smile however. She knew her own power.

"Just a quick warning for all of you."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

(( I can't think of anything to put. Just say Seion agreed with there plan to go to the Johto Battle Frontier. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Evening

Swimming Apocalypse swam the great see of the world, until he reached the shores of Olivine, where he decided to to flop around to find some food. He saw a lighthouse with some infected on the ground around it. Maybe there was living inside they couldn't handle, maybe they're still in there for him to kill and eat. Swimming Apocalypse was a stubborn fish, always thinking he can take on everybody when really he couldn't even kill a Ditto copying him. The stupid fish went inside to discover a group of infected inside, all for him to think he'll have a big meal tonight.

"FOOD!" He jumped and nibbled with his gummy mouth on all of them, leaving no markings of harm what so ever. Swimming Apocalypse used his Splash attack to weaken them, with alsono effect. "Yes, tremble in fear of the great Swimming Apocalypse!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am