Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by Dandelion Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:47 am

((Skip. Nothing has happened since my last post.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:25 am

((Skip. Not much to make a post out of.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 Merge
    Outside Frost Cavern|Dawn
    69|36

Jack wondered if the others would be okay without him and Ark. One thing he worried though was Finn’s behavior lately. Its like Finn had never showed any honesty towards him as of late. The other thing was if Clover and Kolven would be okay with him. Sure Rae was there, but what if Venge was to occupied with any undead that might have decided to attack while being away. Stop worrying about them. Venge is pretty tough on her own. I just need to focus on that sound with Ark. A sudden sound had caught Jack’s attention. It was indeed a Mightyena, but as they got closer to the dark type it looked like it was alive and well. Was he running from the others and stayed alive on this mountain the whole time? ”Hey! Slow down!” The mightyena stopped, but he was coming off as concerned. ”Shh! Be quiet… they might hear you. The monsters are near these parts.” What? Jack listened closely and it sounded like the stranger was right. From where the sound was, it was right where they needed to get to warmer climate. Damn it. Did they know where we was going or was this mere coincidence. Whatever it was, they would likely end up running into them sooner or later and it would be to risky heading back to the cavern as the other way is blocked. ”They’ll get you like they got the others…” Sounds like any loud noises would alert the undead enemies towards their position.

Finn continues to grumble in annoyance wondering why Jack and Ark are taking so long. He was about to tell them to just move forward and leave the two behind. This annoyance he had was already eating away at his mind. It didn’t take long for Finn to go shove his face into the snow and let out a scream in annoyance. Not only is he being outsmarted by an undead meowth, but also he was being stopped by Jack every second he could get on going on a more rash approach to the undead. “Why won’t he let me do things my way? I know I pissed Jack off, but can’t he just trust my plans for bloody fucking once?” Though it was mostly muffled in the snow it was still loud enough to be heard by the others. The fire fox pulled his head out of the snow with some snow chunks sticking to his fur. “Oh bloody hell, what kind of wanker am I if I have snow on my fur. Come on mates, hurry up before it gets to cold out here.” After a while he went back to silence; watching and waiting for anything to show any hostility. So far though nothing has shown up.

Jack spoke to the Mightyena trying to understand what was going on. ”So let me get this straight, you’ve been on the run for how long and what do you mean by the others? Was it your pack or your friends?” The mightyena did not respond to the question and perhaps that gave clue to something that Jack was looking for. Something must of happened to his pack that he was afraid to tell them. It could be something that he had witnessed that could of sparked the situation they’re in now. ”I won’t judge you on anything, just tell us what you have seen then maybe it’ll shed some light on this.” Not a word was said except for the sound of grief and despair. They couldn’t stay there for a long time, but he couldn’t just leave the mightyena there. Not when he’s in danger of being attacked by his own kind. ”Ark what do we do? We can’t leave him here, they might come after him as well if we leave him without help.” Jack said to the Luxray quietly.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:56 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 250px-405Luxray
    Mountainside | Dawn | 51
    If five minutes was taking too long than a certain Braxien is way to impatient, Arkturus listened to Jack's question and the yena's replies, such as they were. His ears flicked back and forth a bit and when it came to speak he'd open up quietly. Looking to Jack "We can take him with us but we cannot force them to leave or come either way. I'll leave that in your hands to go with. Okay?" He replies.

(Sorry, not much else I can post, dead tired. Will try and add more.)

Last edited by Krajin on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:35 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 KD1elOF

Drake watched Finn just shove his own head into the snow screaming like a child no less. Was he that impatient? Either way he sliced it, it was more unusual to see a fire type just not take the time to sit and relax for a bit. “Why won’t he let me do things my way? I know I pissed Jack off, but can’t he just trust my plans for bloody fucking once?” The Charmeleon shook his head in annoyance of Finn's venting. Simply put what Finn was planning wasn't anything good. Sure climbing down would be simple if you had rock climb but not when you have no clue how to climb down or up in that matter. “Oh bloody hell, what kind of wanker am I if I have snow on my fur. Come on mates, hurry up before it gets to cold out here.” What is Finn even saying and why is he not using his twig to warm up? Either way Drake continued to wait for Ark and Jack to return.

The fire type scraped his claws on the snow drawing something in it that resembled something of a memory of his. I miss you guys. Wish you all came back home so that we can keep the others safe. Though his drawing skills was impeccable it was though he was able to make stick figures. "A little here and a little there and presto." it was looking neat enough to somewhat recognize his own longing. Drake wondered if Kolven, Clover, Jack and Ark misses their homes as well. Right now though wasn't the time to ask as they was still up in caution on any mightyena that might attack them. "Its to quiet, think that we could be expecting an attack?" At what he said though was only his thought currently, but he wasn't sure if there was anyone else who thought the same thing. 

OoC)) Short Post
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:39 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 RGvjGOO
    Outside Frost Cavern || Dawn
    Clover 57 || Kolven 34

Though they hadn't been gone long the electric pair were taking longer than any of them would have liked. No matter in what way, Kolven knew that meant they had run in to something, and he could only hope it was not the undead. A gentle breeze brushed his ear fur, and while it carried the sound of shivering pine needles he could hear no screams or sounds of struggle. Hopefully they are alright. Their was blood on the breeze, but it was old, the scent from the Mightyena Venge had terminated, and seemed to mask any other potential wounds. With a deep inhale his head tilted back, and while his ears were still primed for danger his eyes watched tensely as the morning sun crept higher into the sky. If they made it out of these woods would it be directly overhead? When would they be victims to snowblind? Hopefully they'd be out of danger before then.

Even Clover seemed restless, not because of the smells, silence, or distant sound, but just from standing still in the freezing morning air. She swayed on her paws, growing unsteady until she had to rebalance herself with a small step. Kolven frowned as he watched her paws sink in the snow from repeating this action. This enviorment is hell. Though to a lesser extent he felt the same way: a desire to go, to find somewhere warmer, to not remain so exposed.
    Suddenly, Finn gave in to his fidgeting feelings and jammed his face into the hard snow pack. He practically screamed, and even with the sound being damped it was enough for both cats to leap to their paws in alarm. Clover took a bound toward the fox, tail lashing and a dry hiss reverberating from the back of her throat. "Shhhu't it." She snapped after a long stent of dry air, but Kolven quickly wound himself around her and prevented any further aggressions. Finn was teetering as it was. The last thing he needed was for him her lash out at her.

The fox continued his tantrum, his words worrisome with multiple interpretations. “Oh bloody hell, what kind of wanker am I if I have snow on my fur. Come on mates, hurry up before it gets too cold out here.” Kolven bit his tongue and kept his eyes off the fox. Hurry up and what? Was he implying they should abandon their friends? No, he meant it at them. Still, if the time stretched on, would the Braxian ditch them for his own safety instead of investigating? Kolven shook out his pelt and let his own snowpack fall free. It was too early to be thinking that way.
    "Its too quiet, think that we could be expecting an attack?" Drake asked a sensible question. "Maybe," the tom started while preening the remaining snow from his pelt. "But if they were trying to lure the others away they probably would have moved in by now."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:16 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 JFcT7wC
    Outside Frost Cavern | Dawn | (18)

The frigid air made every breath the human took visible in front of her, much like the smoke Vendetta blew out when agitated. It was a recurring joke between Rae and her party, but the monsters stopped finding it humorous after the tenth time.

Raver mused on the thought. The faintest of smiles on her face while she stared into the endless winter, waiting for that one sign every chance in her future would be stolen.

She would’ve missed the snow-muffled sounds of Finn on yet another rant had Venge not snapped her attention to the firefox. He… was face down in the snow…? Did he fall? Could he get up…? Rae hesitated to offer a hand considering how volatile the guy had been since their very meeting. “Oh bloody hell, what kind of wanker am I if I have snow on my fur. Come on mates, hurry up before it gets to cold out here.”

Rae held her head in her palm, letting out a small sigh. “I’m sure they’re not doing it on purpose,” she deadpanned. “And getting angry is just wasting your energy.”

"Its too quiet, think that we could be expecting an attack?" Rae hadn’t noticed how close the Charmeleon was to her. She softly bumped into Venge in an effort to distance herself from his flame, even if only a little.
    "Maybe," Kolven responded. "But if they were trying to lure the others away they probably would have moved in by now."

“The quiet is normal,” Vendetta said. “These bastards act like a bonafide pack. They need to observe us and find our vulnerabilities, let us walk into their paws. After all, failure means death.” She exhaled a small flame, shaking away the embers. “For either side.”
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri May 04, 2018 8:11 am

70|37

Finn was grumbling still trying to keep himself from going nuts. "Shhhu't it." What did she say to him? Does she want to tangle here and now? He'll ignore what Jack said and fight her if she says that again. “I’m sure they’re not doing it on purpose,” Easy for her to say. He would rather fight his way than take a stealth approach. “And getting angry is just wasting your energy.” Once more Finn felt like he was going to snap and instead he shoved his head back into the snow just venting out his frustration even more. Clearly Finn wasn't caring  much about what the others was saying. This time it was completely muffled to the point where nobody can here him. Instead a barely audible scream came out from his snow covered head.

Meanwhile Jack and Ark was trying their best to convince the sole survivor of a mightyena pack to come with them. This one was just seemingly unsure of them so Ark added his wisdom to Jack. The words was as true as it can be. "We can take him with us but we cannot force them to leave or come either way. I'll leave that in your hands to go with. Okay?" With a nod Jack looked at the mightyena and made his offer one last time. "If you want to come with us then we'll be not to far away, but its up to you. Of course though the pikachu heard the screams from a certain fire fox. Damn it Finn, are you that impatient to get moving? Unless he's looking for a fight with the pack. Now they have to go back and shut Finn up so that he doesn't make everyone else irritated. "Lets go back Ark before Finn gets everyone else into trouble." Seriously, does Finn have to be a pain now? Is he trying to get empathy from Jack for his mistakes? Either way Jack wasn't happy now.

the Braixen got his head out of snow and just basically was just annoyed. Drake had doodled something in the snow and it looked like he was missing his humans. He takes the twig out and starts melting the snow around the outer edges where Drake drawn at. After that Finn puts the twig back into his tailfur. What came next was basically what told what really happened with his own past. It was horribly drawn, but if anyone was able to make it out then they could guess what had happened. Jack couldn't tell what was happening, but they had to get back there and fast. "Can't leave Finn alone for one minute can we? Oh well, we'll need to keep an eye on him from now on." Could this mean that they'll have to drag Finn around like a child until he grows up from his impatient behavior.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue May 08, 2018 10:03 am

Mountainside | Dawn | 52

Arkturus grumbled as he heard the Braxien scream out in frustration and if he and Jack caught it, there might be a chance the hunters would to. This was not a good thing and he sighed in annoyance, someone was going to cop a smack, so hard his next evolution will feel it. He looks at the Mightyena "Door is open for you." Then turns to start heading back towards the group. He was cold, really cold except for that nice patch of warmth where the Piakchu was sitting.

They head back to the group, trudging through the snow and leaving behind small foot indents in the snow. When they arrived back at the group he let the Pikachu handle Finn. He looked at the rest of them "Everyone okay? We met a Mightyena that is uninfected.. they didn't seem too inclined to follow. More.. wary, frightened. If they follow, they follow. If not.. we move."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 12, 2018 8:35 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 KD1elOF

Drake was starting to get annoyed with Finn's attitude. He acts like a tough guy, but he hasn't proved anything other than screaming like a fool. "Shhhu't it." Ha! That was one way to tell Finn to shut up. Of course that made Finn angry and he was going to pick a fight if she said it one more time. Thankfully Rae had tried to calm the fox down. “I’m sure they’re not doing it on purpose,” True, besides it was best to keep on the lookout and in one spot so that Jack and Ark would be able to find them easier. “And getting angry is just wasting your energy.” Also true, Drake had this problem as it was since he has a sense of pride that all of his line has. Yet, he wasn't reckless like Finn was. One day though Finn will drop the tough guy act and realize that patience is a virtue.

Once more the fox had let out his screams of anger and Drake was getting really annoyed with Finn. This time though, the charmeleon had enough of it to repeat the words Clover used. "Finn, shut it dude. Do you want the mightyena pack to come after us?" Just for once would Finn not cause problems without putting everyone else in danger. When Jack gets back he'll deal with the fire fox so that they can continue without problems. Eventually Jack and Ark returned in time before Drake was about to get further annoyed with the braixen. "Everyone okay? We met a Mightyena that is uninfected.. they didn't seem too inclined to follow. More.. wary, frightened. If they follow, they follow. If not.. we move." A living Mightyena? It sounded like a wild one since the one from the city was real mean towards Drake because of being not as strong as a normal charmeleon. Oddly though when Drake left the mansion and went to find help that particular Mightyena was not around.

The charmeleon stretched out and was ready to get moving again. Before he turned to walk away, he seen what Finn had drawn. The way it looked was sad and lonely. The drawing looked like the humans he was with mistreated him. Something to ask the fox later on if they ever make it off this horrible mountain. He went over to Ark and Jack and told them something silently. "I think I know why Finn is the way he is. We should ask him ourselves first before we assume." After that he went back towards Rae and her pokemon and the meowths. At the same time he felt some sort of loneliness because he missed his only human he called his brother. It would be something he would tell them once they get to the mansion. For now they need to worry about surviving and keeping Finn from giving their position away to the undead. "I get what your saying Vendetta. Lets just hope Finn didn't do anything that would put us in hot water." Hopefully they're able to get the drop on the other undead mightyenas that could still be waiting in ambush.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 am

Clover 58 || Kolven 35

Kolven took in a deep breath as he listened to Vendetta's words. Walk in their paws. So far, they hadn't seen any of the hounds, aside from the one Venge had removed and those from word of mouth. They're staying hidden and quiet. They were cautious, perhaps even aware that the group would retaliate if attacked. Maybe they are fewer in number than we think. Being spaced out and having higher ground would allude to a bigger group after all, it'd be tactical. Turning his amber gaze away from the trees the tom watched his sister with a curious eye. She was pacing, taking a few hobbling steps one way before turning her good ear and hopping the other way. Would she act like them? If she had a pack to act with, would she stalk and leap? I've seen her hunt. She's still an excellent predator. We're they?

Clover's fur was standing on end, not just because of the grease slathering her pelt but the heightened sense of awareness she was amped up on. Someone was approaching, the paw steps quiet and firm. They had purpose to their stride and not the stealth of something stalking. The cat turned, taking a few of her own steps toward the noise as a rumble vibrated through her throat. "Over there." She hissed softly, her red eye peering as far as it could for whatever came over the rise. "What is it Clover?" Kolven asked as though her message was not clear. Could he not hear it? Could he not detect it? The female drew her lips back and clicked, irritated that the tom could be so daft, but neither of them could gain an understanding before Finn continued his tantrum.

Kolven's ears flattened and his eyes narrowed as he tried to drown out the sound. Hadn't he gotten that out of his system the first time? Apparently not, as the Braxian set out to destroy Drake's scribbling. "Man, that's just rude," he mewed under his breath, not really caring if Finn heard him or not, nor making it a direct apology for the dragon. The fox quickly scribed his own own drawing, but between the melted, reflective snow and poor angle Kolven could only assume he was fixing what he had just destroyed in guilt.
    Resisting the urge to roll his eyes Kolven turned back to his sister as Drake scolded the other fire type. She was snapping at the air, desperately trying to get his attention back as her body pointed erectly in one direction. Thrusting his ears and eyes forward the cat saw what had her so riled up; rounding the rise was their two electric type companions.

"They're back!" The tom gasped, his voice clearly excited but forcibly hushed as he bound a couple paces closer to get a better view of any possible wounds. Both looked no worse for wear, their eyes unclouded, and Kolven couldn't be more grateful. "Everyone okay? We met a Mightyena that is uninfected.. they didn't seem too inclined to follow. More.. wary, frightened. If they follow, they follow. If not.. we move." There was one left alive? Only one? His heart tightened in his chest. The poor thing. That could easily be a fate worse than death, worse than undeath even, and he silently hoped it would follow them despite Clover's canine prejudice. Pushing back his own feelings the cat shook his head. "We're fine. Just the usual angst over there." With a quick jerk of his head he gestured to the Braxian who was still being moody, and was relieved to know they would setting out again and hopefully pacify the critter.

Swishing his tail across the snow Kolven too was getting antsy to move, and lightly padded a couple paces back down the slope. With the others returned, they could resume their trek, though he doubted they could outrun or elude the pack anymore. "I think I know why Finn is the way he is. We should ask him ourselves first before we assume." Surprised by Drake's words Kolven cast a wary glance at the fox. You know why? By all means he wished to know what had broken the creature into such an angsty mess, but he worried what opening those old wounds would do. The prickly creature looked ready to burst as is, prying at his past could easily be the breaking point.

"Are you sure now is a good time to ask?" He hissed anxiously beneath his breath, voice ever so quiet so the fox could not overhear. "I want to know what's up with him as much as the next guy, but what if he has a meltdown from trying to rip that scab off?" His paws worked the snow anxiously. What if that was the last straw? What if the broken display they saw was a creature trying to hold itself together and they just unwound the wounds? Or what if he vented his anger at them, or stormed off and got himself hurt? Got himself killed? The guy might not of been the most friendly of Pokemon, nor the closest to the tom in the group, but.. I'd never forgive myself for that. Biting back that fear Kolven could only hope someone understood his worries. "Wouldn't it be better if we brought it up once we get to a safe place?"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat May 19, 2018 11:44 pm

Outside Frost Cavern | Dawn | (19)

As the fox continued his episode, Rae couldn’t muster the effort to hide the frustration on her youthful features. She’d reached about the peak of doneness with Finn today and at this point, she herself wanted to bury her face in the snow and scream.
    The girl breathed out a sigh and turned away from the theatrical vulpine. Best to leave him to his devices lest he get more out of hand. A squabble in this situation sounded like a bad time…

Raver tucked her fingers beneath her underarms. She was terribly familiar with the early stages of frostbite and the prickling in her reddened fingertips was distressing in the back of her mind. I never thought I’d hate the snow…
    The quiet and unexpected sound of fire igniting from the air itself drew a gasp from the girl and she nearly tripped over her own feet in surprise. The hellhound opposite her gave a quiet chuckle - the Will-O-Wisps were of no malicious intent but she wouldn’t pretend her Trainer wasn’t downright cute at times. Rae cupped her hands around one of the flames, choking back the dread one simple element filled her with for the sake of her survival.

"They're back!"

Rae’s sight snapped up at Kolven’s announcement, the approaching forms relighting a bit of hope in her chest. They weren’t out of the woods yet, literally and figuratively but one foot in front of the other and that jazz.

"Everyone okay? We met a Mightyena that is uninfected.. they didn't seem too inclined to follow. More.. wary, frightened. If they follow, they follow. If not.. we move." The lion reported. Not inclined to follow? If she found herself in that situation, she would’ve fled until she outran her memories themselves. Why would they want to stay here with their own… in this state…?
    "We're fine. Just the usual angst over there." The tomcat gestured to Finn with his head. Angst was the understatement of the apocalypse… though any other phrase might’ve worsened the fox’s already lemon-sour mood if he heard it.

The Shiny Chameleon trudged his way back to the group’s heart. "I think I know why Finn is the way he is. We should ask him ourselves first before we assume." Well… at least one of them could make sense of the one-Pokémon soap opera playing out before them. Hopefully the answer wasn’t something about the absence of a pet Ponyta— wait, that was a human exclusive thing wasn’t it?
    "Are you sure now is a good time to ask?" Kolven interjected in a forcibly quiet tone. Rae shot a glance to the Braxien to ensure he wasn’t listening in to the conversation. Surely it wouldn’t have sat well with him based on his track record. The Meowth continued, "I want to know what's up with him as much as the next guy, but what if he has a meltdown from trying to rip that scab off? Wouldn't it be better if we brought it up once we get to a safe place?"

“Agreed, he’s already made it clear his emotions take priority over survival,” Rae commented. What a mess this was…

"I get what your saying Vendetta. Lets just hope Finn didn't do anything that would put us in hot water." The dog perked up at Drake’s response to her. For a moment she was silent, shrugging her shoulders the best a four-legged creature could. “He’d make a nice fox-fur rug,” she deadpan joked.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 pm

71|38

That was a disappointment to try to get the Mightyena to come with them. With both Jack and Ark heading back it made it a bit tougher to find out a reason. However, Finn who was making things rather difficult for the others continued his emotional fit as if the others was judging him on his behavior. "Man, that's just rude," Finn couldn't care less what Kolven thinks of him. It didn't help that Drake was being favored by everyone else. What was so important about a human speaking charmeleon that everyone loved so much? "They're back!" The Braixen huffed and finally got up thinking he won his revenge against Drake. Ark's voice got Finn's attention and the angst just kept building up. "Everyone okay? We met a Mightyena that is uninfected.. they didn't seem too inclined to follow. More.. wary, frightened. If they follow, they follow. If not.. we move." Kolven responded to Ark's question. "We're fine. Just the usual angst over there." Finn stormed up to Ark clearly upset. Yet ignorant of the situation at hand. "Can we go now?!" What was his problem anyways? Was his own feelings over survival that important to him?

The wind was starting to pick up again and with that the snow that fell during the night was being picked up by the wind but the visibility was still good enough to keep going. "I think I know why Finn is the way he is. We should ask him ourselves first before we assume." Jack's attention got perked up to what Drake said. Perhaps they should ask Finn, but right now surviving is the greater option. Clover and Kolven so far has been very helpful and keeping them is the best option since they've pulled their weight. "Are you sure now is a good time to ask?" Well it would be foolish to ask this now, but why not wait till they get somewhere safe before asking any questions. Kovlen had voiced his opinion which made a fair point. "I want to know what's up with him as much as the next guy, but what if he has a meltdown from trying to rip that scab off? Wouldn't it be better if we brought it up once we get to a safe place?"  Rae had second that emotion. “Agreed, he’s already made it clear his emotions take priority over survival,”  Oh really? That could complicate things further for all of them if Finn gets out of hand one more time. He will be dealt with afterwards once they get somewhere safe. The wind gusted a bit giving a cold chill up Jack's spine. Some snow also had drifted onto him from the wind. "Ugh, that was a bit cold. Lets get off of this mountain first and find somewhere safe shall we? Also, keep a lookout and listen to anything that sounds suspicious. They might know we're coming now." The Pikachu hoped that things wasn't already complicated from Finn's outbursts.

Finn just continued to huff as if everything wasn't going his way which he already noticed the others getting more upset with him. Without a doubt the fire fox knew he was in trouble again. Whatever you'll here from me it'll only disappoint you mates. Humans aren't caring for us pokemon they only use us for their end. Though he's traveling with one right now, he still didn't trust her to well not like Yuri. Jack heard something that was moving more impatiently. It sounded like paws pacing back and forth in the snow and undead growling. "Well seems that timing paid off. One of them just gave themselves away. Ark, can you see where they're at?" Now trying to survive the remaining away from where they're at will be a greater challenge.

OoC)) From here on out the Mightyena will be on high alert onto the group due to Finn's actions.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 Latest?cb=20170424143253
    Mountainside | Dawn | 53

"They're back!" Came the voice of Kolven who came running up to check them out. Arkturus was perfectly fine, shivering from the cold but fine overall. He was thankful for the dark fur which absorbed sunlight like crazy but the thinner bits along his body.. no bueno. He fuzzed out a tiny bit and looked over at them, sniffing intently at Kolven as the Meowth drew close to them He looked around as the Meowth responded to him "We're fine. Just the usual angst over there." And he looked over to the Braxien. He was.. kinda edgy in behaviour. Not that the Luxray really saw much edge in some outside of the occasional Absol or dark type who liked being the broody kind. "Can we go now?!" Someone was going to get a slap the way he was going and that slap was going to be a real shocker to the little man. Ark fuzzed some more, sparking slightly in annoyance and he'd brush on by folks, not shocking them in the process but spreading a little warmth and scent about and would step up to walk along with Jack. "Good to know you're all good." He'd say. He cared!

The snow was cold under the paws and he was really finding the appeal of somewhere warm incredibly strong right now. Though his own fantasising was cut short as Jack spoke up. "Well seems that timing paid off. One of them just gave themselves away. Ark, can you see where they're at?" Yes, what did his Luxray eyes see! They flashed to glow and he'd look around, scanning ahead and behind them while his ears twitched. He caught sight of the Mightyena pack, undead lot nearby. "To our left.. I guess... a few dozen meters. Lets.. becareful and quiet."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:47 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 15 Char_Mightyena
    26|1

Finn's behavior was certainly of concern as his activities only told Drake that whoever trained Finn had been a bad human. Seeing that the fox acting more like a child than anything, it came to the mind that Finn needed anger management. If anything the charmeleon found this amusing. "We're fine. Just the usual angst over there." The lizard laughed at the words thinking it was way to true. Surely though it would of been even funnier if Clover told Finn straight out he wasn't nice. Seems that Finn was in a pissy mood when he walked right past the others straight up to Ark. "Can we go now?!" Angst was right. Looks like Jack could even punch Finn right here and now, but it would be a waste of energy to do that right now. Kolven then chimed in on his opinion which in a sense made sense since they was still in danger. "Are you sure now is a good time to ask?"  It would of been a bad time to ask right now. The other fact that riling Finn up would only attract unwanted attention to them. It seems though that Drake would of taken the latter of the two choices. "I want to know what's up with him as much as the next guy, but what if he has a meltdown from trying to rip that scab off? Wouldn't it be better if we brought it up once we get to a safe place?" Once again this is true.

Sometimes Drake had wondered how Finn survived this long on his own. It couldn't be intelligence because he hasn't shown much of that. Rae chimed in on her opinion of Finn.  “Agreed, he’s already made it clear his emotions take priority over survival,” Its sad though that a fellow fire type had shown only nothing more than looking out only for himself. Why would he think about the others. His own priorities overshadows that of the groups and what happened last night might have contributed to that. Drake couldn't bring himself to Finn's level, but he did feel that the Braixen could be a liability if he brings more danger to them. Some wind blew and it was cold it even made Drake fell a bit cold. Jack also felt it showing that this place was truly cold. "Ugh, that was a bit cold. Lets get off of this mountain first and find somewhere safe shall we? Also, keep a lookout and listen to anything that sounds suspicious. They might know we're coming now." Well shit, looks like that fox had really done it now. Yet with the place still remaining silent and nothing seems to have came, they must of not heard anything yet. "Well seems that timing paid off. One of them just gave themselves away. Ark, can you see where they're at?" Jack must of heard something and with those ears of his, it would be easy to hear something more distant than what most pokemon could hear. Now all that was left is for Ark to see and Clover to alert them of anything hiding from Ark's eyes. Though Luxray can see things more easier, sometimes it takes an undead to detect another that's out of sight. "To our left.. I guess... a few dozen meters. Lets.. becareful and quiet." Something wasn't right. Ark sounded like he was concerned and as if he seen something that would make the situation now critical.

Drake wanted to ask Ark if he was okay, but something made the charmeleon feel that this wasn't the best time to ask right now. Counting the time that passed that the sun was providing some light to the area. Hiding in the trees would be unwise as the foes could be doing the same. "Looks like we don't have much time left before the sun exposes us." How ill of timing could make it more difficult to keep out of sight, but at the same time it also makes the foes easier to spot as well. Some toxic built up inside Drake's throat ready to use in case an attack happens. Using it though made him feel uncomfortable since he gets a little of it on himself at times. Instead he swallows it back down and readied a more simple move that would be more defensive. "Hope I still can use protect correctly." Last time he used it was back when he got into a fight with some other pokemon way before the undead was a thing.

Maka kept moving away not trusting any strangers since it was a pack rule not to interfere with the affairs of travelers. Father, what should I do? Do I follow them or keep running? I don't want to keep running forever. No this is my pack and i'll take it back and if the travelers are going to fight them then I shall also. Spirits guide me. The dark type made his mind up and followed the scent of a Luxray and Pikachu that he met in that fleeting moment. The wind was enough though to get a clear scent, but he also got the sent of some others as well as his once pack. At the corner of his eye he caught the sight of a body on the ground. He moved to it seeing it was one of his old pack mates. Seeing the wound that did it in told him that the kill was quick and painless. "Ancestors watch over him as he returns to the great pack in the sky." After that he took off in the direction of where the Luxray and Pikachu was at.

Upon his trek towards them, he began thinking of the day his pack fell to the plague that has taken over. His father's dying words echo in his head and his father's last breath haunts him. Maka's own pack members following an outsider that only orders those who aren't infected into monsters. This couldn't stand anymore. He was done running from them. If anyone is to release his pack from a mightyena that's an outsider its going to be him. "That bastard will pay for what he's done, if it means killing off my own pack." Yet, could he pull if off with the help of those travelers? Only way to find out is to ask them himself.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:46 am

(Skip, there's nothing for them to do.)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 pm

72|39

The sense of a possible clash from Finn’s mistake had Jack tensed up and if they’re anything like the ones in the Frost Cavern, they’ll be able to be defeated easily. However not every pokemon of the mightyena line shows the same weakness. If they have different moves then their weakness will be different from the others by a wider margin. Jack listened to Ark as he sounded a little different as if he sounded either down or on caution from what is now happening. "To our left.. I guess... a few dozen meters. Lets.. becareful and quiet.” He could tell way with the noises each footstep in the snow is being made in the distance. Somehow though if they can get through without alerting the others to their location then it would be more simple until bad news had struck. The Charmeleon had mentioned something about the time which is not good. ”Looks like we don't have much time left before the sun exposes us.” Both Jack and Finn looked up at the sky and the sunlight was starting to filter in the night sky. Damn it, we’re going to have a much harder time if we stay here much longer than necessary The wind however switched directions making the smell of rot come towards them. It made Jack give a face of disgust. How could something smell so rotten be all the way out here. It wasn’t Clover and not one of them rotting mightyena. What was that disgusting smell? Even Finn covered his nose and such, but grumbles of anger still came from the Braixen.

As the smell of rot was apparently close, the Pikachu sifted through the snow and found out what it was. Old rotten meat and did it smell like it was left there for days. He carefully turned it over to see why though. It was Piloswine meat and it was as if it was torn off violently. Finn went over to look at it. “Crickey, that smell. It must of been here for days as if the bloke was chased out of its herd.” The teeth marks was that of a mightyena, but the purple areas around it had shown that they was in the pack’s territory now. ”Ark, what do you make of this? Think that they was hunting the piloswine from the cavern?” Though it would be hard to tell, but either the body could be close by or its owner could be roaming around like the rest of the undead. Suddenly Jack’s ears perked from the noises coming from behind them. ”Sounds like someone’s coming from behind us, it could be that Mightyena we ran into earlier, but just in case though keep your guard up.” Hopefully that the mightyena changed his mind and wants to join them otherwise keep moving out and off this frozen death trap of a mountain. “Like a Mightyena would help us, they’re to stuck up on pride like that fire lizard boy over there.” Jack rolled his eyes at Finn’s remarks as if he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

OoC)) Not much to work with so have a sub par post. Also trying out a text color for Drake while I'm at it to see how it looks before making it official.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:02 am

Mountainside | Dawn | 54

Arkturus flicked his ears as he listened to the various folks talking up until the wind shifted and they came across the rotting smell of the Pillowswine. A smell that made Ark shudder and gag a little, almost like he was going to cough up a hairball. "Ew.. that is vile." The Luxray shuddered and fuzzed out some before moving on. ”Ark, what do you make of this? Think that they was hunting the piloswine from the cavern?” Arkturus pondered a bit as he tried to keep his food down. "I say it could be. They were out and running.. this smell of rot though is something else. Days old, possibly a week considering that the cold makes rotting things rot slower." He explains.

Glancing behind him he looks to the Pikachu "If someone is coming up behind us, those in the rear should be able to handle it unless it is a group we need to fight. But lets keep it quick and simple. Ears and eyes on a twist." He says rather confidently, he was confident in the folks they had with them and it showed. He kept his focus ahead of the group, patrolling along as the group walked, knowing the sun was going to be up soon and they were going to be enjoying the warmth of the great fiery ball. He was for sure. For the most part Arkturus felt that they need not make a mountain out of a mole hill with the Firefox's problems and hopefully, they can get him sorted at their next rest stop.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:01 am

27|2

The thought of getting off this snowy terrain was on Drake’s mind as they was to progress. To finally see home again made him feel somewhat happy, but Henry, is he still alive or is he amongst the victims that the undead had killed. Many had lost their lives trying to kill the undead mainly police officers and their pokemon. Some even killed by their own pokemon that was infected. Drake would have to tell them of the state of the city if they was to go there for supplies. The wind shifted and a sudden smell of rot had hit Drake’s nose like a truck. “Oh arceus, what the heck is that smell? Its awful.” Jack had went over to see what it was and Finn had to follow. “Crickey, that smell. It must of been here for days as if the bloke was chased out of its herd.” The discovery of rotted meat that looked like it was torn by force and the infection must of created such a deathly smell. What kind of force did those mightyena have that made this wound so horrible? Questions started floating the charmeleon’s head as if the attack on the victim was out of instinct or was it more coordinated. Jack called Ark over for his input. They both talked while Drake was staring at the lump of rotting meat. It was as if he was spaced out not even hearing what was said as each area that was a bite mark had all sank into his head. It can’t be, no way this was coordinated and not instinct. Whoever did this had enough smarts to know where to bite. Of course though, there needs to be a body to back up the claim. ”Sounds like someone’s coming from behind us, it could be that Mightyena we ran into earlier, but just in case though keep your guard up.” What Jack said had snapped Drake out of his thoughts and surely enough something was coming but the wind had blown some of the snow behind them to make it tough to make out any visible shapes.

Maka on the other hand was walking trying to keep his eyes from straining from the blowing snow from the drifts that the wind had created. The wintery look had always been around for years from all he knew and the fact that this would end up being the day he had to part ways from his own home had concerned him somewhat. HIs pack was all he knew, but if had to adjust to another pack then so be it. Even if it means exile from his own pack even be hunted by them. His only hope though now is to find the two pokemon and help them as much as he can. Some twigs from the tree nearby was falling to the ground from the gusts of wind at the altitude he was at could tell that being high up would be bad if the wind gets as strong as it was a year back. The air was subfreezing but the snow was blinding with the gusts at times. Maka made his way forward back down from where he came from, following the footprints of the others and using their scent to track them. The wall of blinding snow helped keep him concealed from any of his pack mates if they was around. Eventually the scents of the others including a human’s scent had picked up in his nose. He could hear voices just twenty yards from the edge of the blowing snow wall. There was a small fiery glow just barely visible from the other side. They must have a fire type in there which could be of an advantage. With a deep breath Maka jumped out of the snow wall right into plain sight of the others.

Drake reacted first and by surprise jumping into the air from the surprise appearance. “Holy Arceus!” The Charmeleon landed back first into the snow pile. Some steam came from where the tail flame had touched the snow and it happened to be on Finn’s drawing. Maka then spoke to them. ”I’m not one of them and mean no harm. Are you travelers planning on leaving this mountain? My pack had become plagued by an evil spirit and I wish to find anyone to help.” Of course though would they be able to work as a team and the way that braixen looks, he has his doubts on that one in particular. Seeing the undead meowth though with the living, his only thought was that it was able to act alive and they spared it. Still with the thought of a human, their chances would be greater. “My name is Maka, I was to be the next alpha of the pack, but the evil spirit took control of my pack.” Drake stood his ground but he felt that they should help him. [Color=#ff3f34]“Guys, maybe we should help him. He looks like he’s lost so much that he’s asking for help.”[Color] Both Jack and Ark might be able to vouch for the mightyena since they met him first.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Clover 59 || Kolven 36

And, finally, they were moving again. Kolven's paws felt frozen to the ground, each step only serving to expose his pads to the icy gusts of wind that kept whipping the group. As long as they were moving, he thought, the motion would warm them up. Even his sister seemed to be getting on a little better now that she wasn't forced to be still. Her steps were as even as they could be for a weakened three-legged creature, and he praised whatever legend he could think of for that. The hastily sound of paws not their own took away any peace he had gained, and the tom's ears swiveled quickly for the direction, but he refused to let himself panic. Stay Calm. Clover reacted too, as her entire head turned while her lips drew back. Something was too close for comfort.

If Jack was concerned, he didn't let it show, and even Ark's cautious nature knew to keep them moving. While he was relieved for their continued motion a bitterness started to fester for time wasted. "Hope I still can use protect correctly." Drake murmured, not nearly as confident as their leads. "You can do it," he tried to encourage the Charmeleon while perking himself up. "And if for some reason you cant I'll get you with mine." A gentle purr rumbled with his words, but as they continued to walk any positivity he had mustered faded away.

A horrific smell brushed his nose, a scent that was now common but never pleasant. Rot. Even Clover did not smell as strongly as this, and the cat nearly gagged as they got closer to it. "Legends, that's awful." He rasped, angling his nose away from the assaulting scent. Jack found the source, and dared to turn the rotting hunk. Kolven grimaced, sickened that such a foul smell could penetrate the frosted air, but Clover was elated. Ignoring all time assumptions Ark was making Clover hobbled her way to the rot and, without any hesitation, tore into it.
    The frozen, rotten meat was both hard with ice and soft with decomposition, but in her mind it made no difference. Rocking her head she shredded all she could and swallowed it back without delay. The cold near matched her own body temperature, and while her hunger would never be sated feeling something within her stomach triggered a sense of joy.

Kolven could hardly watch. He had seen her feed before, and enjoyed her livelier side, but a rotten, frozen, hunk of random meat that was already nauseating to smell made for a gagging meal. Giving an awkward smile, he ignored any judgement- she had done nothing wrong going for this waste. While he would have liked to let her feed a sudden burst from the snow interrupted the meal. Clover turned, hopping away from the refuse while crouching low to the ground. Kolven growled to match hers, and electricity sparked about his fur, ready to strike.

But, he did not. The spray of snow cleared, and before he could launch his attack his amber eyes focused on the healthy-furred Mightyena. While the reveal was confident the creature did not seem as so. ”I’m not one of them and mean no harm. Are you travelers planning on leaving this mountain? My pack had become plagued by an evil spirit and I wish to find anyone to help.” He spoke clearly, and seemed earnest in being healthy and clean. Stepping in front of Clover Kolven brushed against her fur until the female relaxed and stood up once more, but a bitter growl still came from her gaping maw.

“Guys, maybe we should help him. He looks like he’s lost so much that he’s asking for help.” The tom hesitated. Clover hated dogs with a passion, not that he was found of them himself, and taking this guy in could set her off. But he wasn't leader. After they had been so kind to take them both in it would be hypocritical to send this lost soul off. "Is this the same Mightyena from earlier?" He asked uneasily. It would be more cruel to separate the surviving packmates if it wasn't. But, even if this was the only one left.. Kolven's head fell low. "There's nothing left for him here."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:24 am

Outside Frost Cavern | Dawn | (20)

Rae pressed her sleeve to her nose— the putrid scent of death permeating the bitter cold air was almost too much. If she had any contents in her stomach, she likely wouldn’t have been able to hold them down.
    “Careful, Jack,” Rae said over the Braixen’s grumbling.
    The Pikachu was following the nauseating scent to determine its source and the girl could only hope whatever lay underneath the snow wouldn’t leap up and tear into the little Electric-type.
    Finn groaned, slinking up alongside Jack to admire the deceased. “Crickey, that smell. It must of been here for days as if the bloke was chased out of its herd.”

Rae hung back meanwhile, not exactly eager to approach the source of the smell and even less so to see the dead and rotting creature. She appreciated avoiding the sight of the dead any chance she got.
    ”Ark, what do you make of this?” Jack asked. “Think that they was hunting the piloswine from the cavern?” The Piloswine from the cavern? She must’ve missed that. It wasn’t hard to imagine though.

Vendetta’s attention snapped behind them and a low, rumbling growl warned her Trainer of a possible threat. The Pikachu speculated to no one specific that their Mightyena friend from earlier may have decided to tag along, the ever-so-pleasant Finn apparently took offense to this possible newcomer. And they hadn’t even met.
    “Like a Mightyena would help us, they’re to stuck up on pride like that fire lizard boy over there.”
    Venge cocked her head at the fox as if to silently ask are you serious? If annoyance had a face, it was definitely the Absol’s at the moment. “Foxy, did you accidentally shove that stick up your ass instead of your tail?”

The snow crunching underneath four paws was a rhythmic sound, one Rae never associated with a threat. It belonged in the days she and Venge would play in the frozen Snowpoint fields until midnight. Just a memory of better days now…

The paws drew close. Still one set. Mightyena were famed for being coordinated but there was no way a group could synchronize their paws… Rae clutched her cold knife in her right hand and dropped into a squat in case the canine’s preference was to attack a bipedal form. After all she would go down with less fight than Venge for example.
    Both Pokémon under Rae’s command stood straight and their fur bristled aggressively. The hellhound exhaled embers of toxin laced fire with every breath while Venge, still bloody from her earlier kill, took a defensive stance in front of Raver.

All of a sudden, a canine burst from a thick wall of snow and ice. The display was more than reckless and said something about the canine’s personality— that was, until the flying ice crystals settled and every assumption Rae made was turned on it’s ear. The Mightyena before them was healthy and showed no signs of hostility - in fact, the exact opposite. ”I’m not one of them and mean no harm. Are you travelers planning on leaving this mountain? My pack had become plagued by an evil spirit and I wish to find anyone to help.” The male came across as meek and good natured. Granted, a facade was always a possibility, the last thing Rae wanted was to run around screaming about this and that, like a certain firefox made a hobby of doing. Innocent until proven guilty.

“My name is Maka, I was to be the next alpha of the pack, but the evil spirit took control of my pack.” Maka. She had a manga where the protagonist had that name… at least she’d never have to be reminded what the pup’s name was.
    “Guys, maybe we should help him. He looks like he’s lost so much that he’s asking for help.” Drake commented. Rae nodded in agreement with the Charmeleon, now standing back at her full height and relaxing some.
    “What reason would we have to turn him down?” She pointed out. Other than smashing through an ice wall like the Kool-Aid Man, his behavior couldn’t have been more acceptable. Especially compared to Captain Stick Up His Ass.
    "Is this the same Mightyena from earlier?" While wariness was clear, Kolven seemed to offer the canine some kind of sympathy with his head bowing down solemnly. "There's nothing left for him here."

“He’s going to end up like his pack if he doesn’t come with us,” Rae fretted. The very idea disturbed the girl. “With respect, Maka. My condolences.”
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:04 pm

73|40

The sounds of steps in the snow had told Jack exactly where the creature was. Everyone was tense and ready for an attack if it was to come but, Jack held his demeanor waiting for whatever it is that was behind the wall of blowing snow to make its first move. Finn however hadn't changed his attitude and such forth. There was great concern with him being hostile as of late. Not until Venge said something that would shut Finn up enough for the rest of the time. “Foxy, did you accidentally shove that stick up your ass instead of your tail?” How much annoyance has Finn caused them. "Fine, I'll shut me mouth, but I'm being serious mates." Even if he broke down in apologized, they wouldn't believe him. I'm sorry mates, I've been nothing but trouble and my trainer to blame for my behavior. Of course though that it was easier than done. The dishonesty of his trainer's methods had made sure of that. Jack was astonished that Finn's behavior lasted this long. Things was a bit tense with the feeling of undead surrounding them.

Then out of the snow bursts out a Mightyena, but alive and well. It was the same one that both Jack and Ark ran into. ”I’m not one of them and mean no harm. Are you travelers planning on leaving this mountain? My pack had become plagued by an evil spirit and I wish to find anyone to help.” Evil spirits, he means the undead mighyena that he once called his pack mates? Now that Jack thought about it he and Ark never did get his name. As for help though, it wouldn't hurt to help this one and perhaps have him come with them since he's no less safe up on this wintery and deathly mountain. “My name is Maka, I was to be the next alpha of the pack, but the evil spirit took control of my pack.” Who was the evil spirit? Now that they got his name, it would be best to keep him safe.

Drake then said something to actually help Maka. “Guys, maybe we should help him. He looks like he’s lost so much that he’s asking for help.” Though the charmeleon's words was true, the threat of the pack still attacking them was very much there. Rae expressed her opinion being a yes to bring him. “What reason would we have to turn him down?” Finn had plenty of reasons, but he was keeping silent since his mouth already had him in enough trouble. The air was still, but it sounded like there was no objection to telling Maka to leave. Then it was settled to help him. Kovlen asked Jack. "Is this the same Mightyena from earlier?" Jack nodded to Kolven confirming to him that it was the same. The voice then changed to sadness. "There's nothing left for him here." Of course though Finn had then protested silently that he was against it and Jack had looked to see him snorting in anger. Seriously what is with him as of late. Does he really dislike their decisions? Rae then expressed her concern. “He’s going to end up like his pack if he doesn’t come with us,” Finn gritted his teeth hating that she was right. “With respect, Maka. My condolences.” It was a sign of respect.

Jack spoke up. He had his full intention set now. "Okay since there's no objection to it so far, Ark what plans do we have? One plan I did think of is we hide somewhere to get a check on how many we're up against." it was up to Ark to his finally decision in order to devise a strategy amongst them. Finn then looked at Jack hearing him in his mind work going into play. Is this the same pikachu that we're following? He sounds like a strategist that has more experience than he lets himself to have. If he sees Jack in action then he'll consider not calling Jack soft. So far though Jack was plotting anything that would become a contingency plan if something goes wrong. This would become the finest hour that Jack would show his strategic mindset at play.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:34 am

Mountainside | Dawn | 55

Ark was not even close to being surprised when the Mightyena burst from the frosty hiding spot, showering them all in glittering fragments of ice and snow. Arkturus for a brief moment or two looked utterly fabulous with his sparkling looks in his fur. He remained looking all glittery for now as he studied the Yena a bit, circling around and giving them a thorough look over, snorting and snickering at Venge's comment “Foxy, did you accidentally shove that stick up your ass instead of your tail?”

Arkturus snickered a bit "I am sure he has -something- jammed up there alright." The Luxray was amused to hell. He listened to Maka speak ”I’m not one of them and mean no harm. Are you travelers planning on leaving this mountain? My pack had become plagued by an evil spirit and I wish to find anyone to help.” Spirits? Hokey religions pale in comparison to a good lightning bolt at your side. “My name is Maka, I was to be the next alpha of the pack, but the evil spirit took control of my pack.” Hm.. maka. It was to Arkturus' mind that this youngster was doing his best to understand what the virus was.

For most it was a bad spirit, something evil.. as it struck hard and shocked the system for others. “What reason would we have to turn him down?” Rae would ask. This made him think a bit they truthfully didn't have any. As Arkturus got close and really started sniffing the Mightyena over and pawing at parts of him to see if he has any hidden marks from the virus. “He’s going to end up like his pack if he doesn’t come with us,” Yeah, no shit sherlock! Of course he will end up like them, or die a bloody, gruesome death alone and.. to be honest that was not appealing to Ark.

"Okay since there's no objection to it so far, Ark what plans do we have? One plan I did think of is we hide somewhere to get a check on how many we're up against." He thought on that for a bit and looked around. "We can't just hide and get a check. Someone's bound to pull a stick out of their arse and cast it to the wind. These are undead, fighting them will be tough. Dark Types to..we should be good against them techniques wise.. Maka. How many are in your pack?"

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:05 pm

28|3

Drake listened to what the Mightyena and gave his opinion. The others sounded like they fell through except for Finn who seemed to have a problem with everything. Venge's opinion about Finn though made him laugh. Surely that the Braixen has something to tell them when this is over, but when they do though it could end up leading to another fight with their own ally who seems to think he's uppity on everything. “What reason would we have to turn him down?” Of course there wasn't a reason to turn him down. If they did then they'd be the ones responsible for his doom. That wasn't going to happen. "Is this the same Mightyena from earlier?" Drake looked at Jack as he nodded. It sounded like the Pikachu had more ways of finding allies However with the timing of newcomer being close to when daylight is to break out further, the decision would have to be fast. "There's nothing left for him here." Sad but true, there was nothing left for Maka and the Mightyena had came to terms with it. If defeating the one that has the pack under his control would work, then perhaps they would have just enough strength to do one last thing to cleanse the pack from becoming mindless zombies.

The human had even fought for him “He’s going to end up like his pack if he doesn’t come with us,” She was right, if he decided to run off, then it would be more likely he would be caught by his own pack and infected. "Thank you human, I should come with you and find a way to free my pack." The mightyena then looked at the fire fox. In one prospective, the fox seemed to be troubled, but in another prospective he was acting like a child. It wasn't his place to judge him. With the sun just starting to peak out of the horizon and daylight imminent they would have to plan for a more tougher approach.  "Okay since there's no objection to it so far, Ark what plans do we have? One plan I did think of is we hide somewhere to get a check on how many we're up against." Sounded like this pikachu is pretty smart, but going against the pack is still tough.

If anything Maka would be pretty good at making out where his former pack is at. Yet the Luxray had his doubts with one of their own causing problems and Drake knew who it was quite well. "We can't just hide and get a check. Someone's bound to pull a stick out of their arse and cast it to the wind. These are undead, fighting them will be tough. Dark Types to..we should be good against them techniques wise.. Maka. How many are in your pack?" Yes, it would be tough and using techniques would be quite essential since most of his pack tends to pair in two or three per target. Yet their numbers have dwindled since the ones that went to the Frost Cavern hasn't returned in weeks. "There was about thirty in the pack, but half of them never came back from the cavern and I've been by there so many times. Still the one I call an evil spirit is an outsider that came into my pack and cursed my pack into what they are. I remember him having evil red eyes unlike the young one there." With one of them dead though they would have to take two on at a time or three if lucky. This also means he would have to fight against his own father and mother. Unless he slays the evil spirit itself.

Drake couldn't put his claws on it, but he knew that the pack was less than half. With a brave smile Drake was ready to head into battle yet he was thinking smart on his approach. "I think if we work together we'll be able to win. Besides they block our way off of this mountain." The risk though was Finn being as grouchy as he was and could ruin the element of surprise. He just hoped that they wasn't exposed from his spats of angst. The sunlight had only a half hour before the light would expose them. "Talk about timing, looks like its either now or never. It truly was either keep the stealthy approach or happen to fight the remaining pack.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Outside Frost Cavern [Mountain Path] || Dawn
    Clover 60 || Kolven 37

“With respect, Maka. My condolences.” Kolven nodded, feeling the solemn loss of one's family, and the fate worse than death that could befall them. Clover gave a small mrrow as he rubbed her cheek once more, and followed up Rae with his own, "My condolences." Under no circumstance should someone have to feel the sorrow of total loss, but to do so and have them become the undead... a shudder ran across Kolven's pelt. How does one live a normal life after that? Most his family had passed, protecting them from this hell, but Maka's were not so lucky. Shaking the thought away the tom did his best to remain at peace. Jack had heard enough agreement and allowed the canine to stay without argument, but his plan after worried the cat. The only way we could hide and count would be sending in a spy. Did the Pikachu really think that was the best course against trained hunters?

Thankfully, Ark thought better of it, and even had his own idea on how to judge the numbers they were against. "Maka. How many are in your pack?" Kolven winced, feeling the sting of the blunt question as if it were his own family, but Maka must have just been grateful to have living beings with him as he answered without hesitation. "There was about thirty in the pack, but half of them never came back from the cavern and I've been by there so many times. Still the one I call an evil spirit is an outsider that came into my pack and cursed my pack into what they are. I remember him having evil red eyes unlike the young one there."

The cat tried his best to quickly calculate in his head, as he guessed the others were. Thirty, but half didn't return. How much time has passed? Looking at the single Mightyena Kolven could see from his eyes alone the creature had held out hope for far too long. It's been a while.. they're probably all dead by one another's fangs. Beside him, Clover shuffled, making disturbing, hushed wails that Kolven could only hiss to silence. So only fifteen? But we killed one, Maka isn't one of them, and the outsider is with them still, possibly? Fourteen at most? Roughly, they'd have to deal with a pair each, and that didn't include-- "Pike." Clover's word was faint, no more than a whisper, but it was enough to shatter any train of thought the tom was on.

"What?" He meowed firmly, more in disbelief than being unsure of what she said. "Nero," she pressed, somber voice growing louder as her red eye flashed with memories. Staring blankly, it took several moments longer than it should of for Kolven to realize what she was talking about. "Branch," he sighed, "Esme." A low, sorrowful moan came from her pursed lips, and ended with a struggled, "And Arsi." Maybe it was the thought of the dog's family, or the sorta similar events, but both Meowth's shuddered as the memory of their loss replied in their minds. It was fuzzy for both, with Clover's state of being and Kolven's injury aiding the degradation, but that didn't make it any less painful. Looking at one another the siblings shared a silent moments, more more clear than they had in weeks, and pressed their cheeks together in remembrance.

Drake muttered something about fighting the pack here and now, but hesitation halted the tom like the hollow feeling in his belly and pain in his heart. They were outnumbered, everyone knew that, but they wouldn't be able to outrun the pack much longer. Turning his Amber gaze to the one Mightyena Kolven couldn't resist a sigh before asking, "Will you be able to fight with us?" No, that wasn't considerate enough. "They were your friends and family. You shouldn't have to watch that, and I'd understand if you can't."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm