Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by Min Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:02 am

Frost Caverns | |Noon

Yuri had certainly appreciated the Luxray's friendly gesture towards her as she almost immediately beamed a bright grin and gently tousled a few locks of fur on his forehead. Her previous anxieties about such a large Pokemon were quickly replaced by a sort of tranquility that came from a sense of friendship. She was glad that she and Dal had found such pleasant company. Everyone was amiable to some extent—even if the silver Ninetales was only tolerating her—and it was certainly better than traveling on her lonesome. She almost feels hope for the days to come; they'd all have each other's backs.

Jack asked more questions, which was what the Gengar expected, and again he brought up a good point of inquiry. "Never know when a well placed brick break might come in handy. So Dal, got any idea where we'll bunk down when night comes?"

"We definitely won't be able to reach Anistar City in a single night from here, I'm pretty damn sure," and already the spectre was pushing open the door further, motioning for the others to begin leaving. "So we'll have to make do with whatever we come across. Buildings will definitely be the best as long as they aren't occupied—especially if we manage to find like a small hut or something—but if we can't then we can find a small clearing, a cave, burrows, what-have-you in the wild to make temporary camp until it's morning again."

Dal subtly ushered everyone out of the room and back in the tunnels and protectively floated near his trainer as she shuffled forward and through the entrance. She clutched her blanket-shawl tightly around her shoulders and squinted to see further into the tunnels, anxious about their mobilization. When she glanced behind and back at the Luxray, she nearly jumped at the sight of his glowing eyes, clearly trained on something past her—into the tunnels?

At Ark's warning, Dal immediately readied himself for a fight, narrowing his eyes and clenching his fists as he shot a glance in the direction the Luxray was glaring. He whispered back. "Can you tell who—or what—it is?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:48 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 8 A9ZoaSD

Frost Cavern|Noon

After giving a few warm up punches, Jack was ready to go and head out of this frozen Popsicle of a cavern. "Of course, I understand. However a general idea of where we want to go is always nice." It was settled Anistar City it is however the distance might take them a while to get there. "We definitely won't be able to reach Anistar City in a single night from here, I'm pretty damn sure," Thinking a bit on Dal's words they'll need to find safety throughout the night. Of course that means using whatever they could for shelter. "So we'll have to make do with whatever we come across. Buildings will definitely be the best as long as they aren't occupied—especially if we manage to find like a small hut or something—but if we can't then we can find a small clearing, a cave, burrows, what-have-you in the wild to make temporary camp until it's morning again." Seems fair enough despite the options they have already with this cavern being infested with undead.

Walking out of the room with the others, Jack took his usual area in the back to listen to whatever might be from behind. However, they all stopped just barely leaving from the hideout. Jack looked at Ark tensed up. Something must be ahead if Ark is concentrating on one area. "Someone approaches." Who could it be and if its a hostile then it'll be a swift end to it. "Can you tell who—or what—it is?" Dal asked the Luxray on what it could be. The Pikachu got his thunderbolt ready as well to match up Ark's attack if its an undead. Ark's focused on the corner. It must be not to far away. The Electric type was sure that they would expect hostility from whomever it was. This was something that all of them might be ready for if it's a powerful one.

Electricity started sparking out of Jack's cheeks and ready to strike at any time. "How far away are they Ark?" The Pikachu asked as quietly as possible. Jack listened in up ahead and could barely hear a voice and seems it doesn't sound undead, but in this day and age sound can't be to trusting especially with the two harbingers that attacked their friends. The Braixen whom both him and Spot tried to defend, then Spot and Cory was the next victims. Thinking about that made Jack's focus more keen to listening in to further sounds. "I can hear its voice faintly, but still I'd rather be cautious for now." Couldn't blame Jack's decision for the caution since who knows what could jump out and attack out of nowhere. More noise came from behind and this time it was the undead they had lost further back. They sounded like they was attacking something, but Jack couldn't make out any more as the sounds quieted down afterwards. What were they attacking? Turning his head back down the tunnel from behind. Looking ahead back toward the front, Jack went into a defensive stance. "If that's an undead then lets fry it with our thunderbolt Ark." The Pikachu said to Ark.

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 8 600px-654Braixen
    Frost Cavern|Noon

The Braixen continued down the tunnel following the blood trail. Then a strange feeling came over him of possible hostility ahead. Whatever it was, it knew he was there. After coming into another opening between tunnels, he hid behind a rock formation in the middle of the area waiting for anything to come out. Of course he'd have to check if it was alive or undead by using the reflections from the ice. After all the ice could reveal more than just a normal reflection from one direction. Peaking his head up from cover he looked down the tunnel and seen not one but five reflections one looking purplish. "Seems its either an undead or a ghost type, either way they won't know what will him them if they're undead." Keeping his right paw on the twig in case he needed to make a quick strike.

Finn would add this to another four kills in his book if they are undead, but since the tunnels had very closed space for sound to echo from, it would be useful to throw off anything listening in. "I know your down their mates! If your alive then come to me!" The Braixen pulled out his twig and lit up the room signaling his location to the figures being reflected. Of course though if they was undead then this would spring a perfect trap to take multiple undead out with a psychic bubble of fire. The Fire type put the twig back into his tail waiting for a response or a sign of moaning among movement. The Braixen then used his psychic to create a small force field like bubble around him in preparation for an attack.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:18 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 8 Gjwgzz10
    Frost Cave|Noon |32/6

"We arrive at Anistar City and scope out the place first, see how it is. We can make a decision when we get there. Besides, in a world like this, you never know when some last-minute calamity will happen that changes everything." The fire type still didn't like the idea of leaving a less infested ice cave to a nearby city that's going to be over run. But the rest of the party made it clear what they had wanted to do and go. Groaning as he shakes his fur again the straps catching a little before leaning back, pulling on the bag with his fangs adjusting it a little more strait on his back. "Of course, I understand. However a general idea of where we want to go is always nice." shaking his fur again feeling a little better with the food being less bothersome on his sides and the straps not catching, turning back to the owner of the voice before nodding his head.

"Someone approaches." His ears picking up on the soft voice of Ark turning around and straining his ears forward to try and listen for the new comer.  "Can you tell who—or what—it is?" Hikirio sniffs a little not really catching much of anything then the current party. "How far away are they Ark?" Taking a step closer before taking another hard intake of breath, catching the faint hints of something. "I can hear its voice faintly, but still I'd rather be cautious for now." Snapping his head back like a bloodhound at the sound of something behind them. It sounded like combat, but it was hard to tell. Was it the newcomer who was fighting with whatever it was, how was the fight. Are the undead attacking again and killed another pokemon that might be a survivor and needs help.

What were they attacking? was the best question so far as he took a step forward lining up with the icy wall out of the way if it came through he wouldn't get caught up in the cross fire. His body heat melting tiny amounts of water from the ice, he was almost leaning against. "If that's an undead then lets fry it with our thunderbolt Ark." The Pikachu said to Ark. [/left] With that, his maw starts to smoke drawing on the heat in the core of his body ready to attack.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:14 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 8 Luxray

Frost Cave | Noon | 18 (8)

Ark kept his focus on the intruder beyond the walls of ice and rock, little could escape his sight for he has even seen what a Diglett looks like underneath its popped up form! He acknowledged the little mouse pokemon wordlessly with a nod of his head and focused on the image he got through the walls. "It's a Braxien.. I think.." He would whisper to Dal. The large Luxray moved forward as the Braxien spoke up he paused. Ears twitching to catch his voice. "I know you're down there mates! If you're alive come to me!"

His ears flicked and he arched slightly in mild irritation. Like hell would he or anyone else go out there in the path of an unknown and be fried or worse. "You can come around here instead, try anything and you'll be dead." He warns. He looked to the others and whispered "Its not undead.. going to becareful with it though. As long as he comes around and doesn't show signs of infection..." He utters. Tail lashing about slowly.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:25 am

Frost Caverns | |Noon

Ark whispered his reply to the Gengar cautiously, eyes still focused in the direction he could see the stranger. "It's a Braxien.. I think.."

Without hesitation he motioned for Yuri to stand behind him, and she obeyed quickly. The ghost-type narrowed his eyes and bared his tall teeth into a signature Gengar grin. "A Braixen?" he mumbled as he shot a glance back over to Ark, before looking back up to the general direction. "That's one more fire-type I didn't expect to find in this area—living or dead?"

Of course, soon after the Gengar's question answered itself, with a voice echoing through the frozen corridor. "I know you're down there mates! If you're alive then come to me!" A bright light lit itself some ways away, illuminated the icicles that hung from the cavern ceiling. Yuri nearly yelped in surprise, huddling closer to her ghostly companion as she eyed the new light source. What was going on? Did they find someone new? An enemy?

"You can come around here instead, try anything and you'll be dead." Dal gave an approving nod to Ark's response—why the hell should their entire group waddle towards one Braixen? "Its not undead.. going to be careful with it though. As long as he comes around and doesn't show signs of infection..."

Dal extended a protective arm to shield his trainer behind him before speaking up with his commanding voice. "Do as he says. We outnumber you." It was a subtle threat—after all, if the new fox was hostile they could easily overpower it with a few simple attacks. Dal was not willing to take any chances now, not after the vast majority of their original group was decimated and gone.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:59 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 8 Fusedpikabraxsmaller_zpsuku5vpws
    Frost Cavern|Noon
    36|3

The Braixen soon got his response and they sound alive. However, they wasn't willing to cooperate with him. "You can come around here instead, try anything and you'll be dead." They wasn't kidding and Finn knew it. He would have to come to them, but if they try anything funny he'll give them a taste of his psychic. "Its not undead.. going to becareful with it though. As long as he comes around and doesn't show signs of infection..." Jack was moving into a better position to inspect this stranger that showed up. Waiting for the chance to determine if there's any signs of the virus on the Braixen. It couldn't be the same Braixen that was killed was it? Either way Jack wasn't going to mess around if this Braixen was infected. "Do as he says. We outnumber you." Dal said towards Finn.

Using his psychic powers, Finn realized what the ghost said was true. "Fine mates, I'll come to you then!" The Fire type started heading down the tunnel towards the others. Keeping his psychic bubble up, the Braixen was ready for anything. If they try anything funny I'll give them a tasty of my Psychic. Finally reaching the tunnel where the others are Finn had his hand on the twig in his tail ready for an attack. The Pikachu looked right at the Braixen and started to inspect him. So far there was no signs of the virus on him, but he wasn't completely sure yet. Finn looked at the Pikachu and told him. "I'm not infected mates, but what are you all doing in this bloody cavern?" Asking them all the question. The Electric type finished his inspection and found no traces of the virus on him.

Returning to the others with relief in mind, the pikachu then told them. "He's telling the truth, he's not infected." Jack wasn't sure if he could or couldn't trust this Braixen, but it was for the others to decide. "The name's Finn mates." The fire fox introduces himself to them. Then he looked right at Ark. "It seems the Pokemon rangers still are around even in this bloody hell we all landed in." Now that the electric type thought about it, maybe the Braixen knows a way out of here and help them to the city they're heading towards. "I don't think he's hostile Dal, but I think he can help us out of here." The Pikachu said. "What are you here for anyways, Finn?" Hearing that question Finn wouldn't answer right away, since this isn't something they should get involved in. "I was searching for someone that came in here, but I think they might have left." Afterwards he took his paws off the twig and put his psychic barrier down. Finn looked at Yuri and was amazed that there are still young humans still surviving. Now the Braixen waited for the rest to give them their names.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Frost Cave|Noon |33/7

Hikirio listens to the others bickering with whatever or rather whoever the other Pokemon was down the way. "Fine mates, I'll come to you then!" snorting at the fancy reply as he remains pressed to the wall the water running into his side fur, claws plucking at the ice and stone. Are they so sure it was one, what about the other one that sounded like it was fighting. Another living or undead, Hikirio turns his head to the others of the group as a light grey smoke spills from his flash of fangs. Why not invite a murder or assassin to the group for the sake of another possible living pokemon. Listening as the faint sound of padded paws come across some stone and ice, the scent of another fire type that little bit of an ashy scent clinging to nose nose. Another possible fox or at least in the canine family, the fur on his nape stands up a little more. "I'm not infected mates, but what are you all doing in this bloody cavern?" Leaning off the wall then, seemly undetected at the time by the other fire type. Coming up behind him, taking another sniff. It smelt clean, but it's hard to tell with the lack of that sick, dead scent, but he would have to trust his party's judgement on that.

"He's telling the truth, he's not infected." stepping back then as the smoke clears from his maw for the most part. The tails swishing behind him, held at their lazy level just above the ground, but not a proud prim height like before. Playing with the strap across his chest again resetting the bags before poking at them with his nose to see if they weren't too wet from the wall. "The name's Finn mates. It seems the Pokemon rangers still are around even in this bloody hell we all landed in." By this point Hikirio sort of zoned and distant himself from the new comer being another one of those ranger types, a human pokemon. Sort of not tuning into the rest of the conversation that was playing out, he paced down the way a little from where the newcomer had come from. If he was lucky he might be able to find the other pokemon fled or otherwise dead. Before turning back having found nothing to the tail end of the conversation he simply remains quiet for a few heartbeats.

" Let me guess looking for your human" sort of grumbles trying not to startle the other fox by speaking up even if Finn was aware of him now or not. The masked stares at the newcomer unblinking while the fox himself is still as the ice around them. Only the faint movements down his side from small breaths could be seen. Before simple coming back into animation turning to the others each in turn. " Seems clear out that way now" jarring his head over to the passage Finn had come from ready to start moving again.

( Don't mind the struggle post )
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:02 am

Frost Cave | Noon | 19 (9)

"Fine mates, I'll come to you then!" The Braxien said and so it came around to meet them. "I'm not infected mates, but what are you all doing in this bloody cavern?" He asked. Ark watched the male fox with the stick walk toward them, his body rigid and tense, poised to strike at a moments notice if the newcomer showed hostility. The luxray, standing larger than most of them stood out the most, even with those glowing eyes of his  standing out even moreso in the dark.

Jack came up to investigate the Braxien to make sure that it was not infected with the undead plague. Arkturus continued to observe, tail flicking about now. "He's telling the truth, he's not infected." It was slightly reassuring of that at least from Jack. Of course with all that fur, he could be hiding it. "The name's Finn mates. It seems the Pokemon rangers still are around even in this bloody hell we all landed in."

"What's left of us are still around in this hellhole. As for what we are doing in here. Surviving. The same could be asked of you." Ark replies, watching it closely.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun May 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Frost Caverns | |Noon

"Fine mates, I'll come to you then!" Dal released a small huff at the fox's response. At least he's smart. It wasn't long before the fire-type arrived in the same frozen corridor their group was in, before he quickly noticed Jack's inspection of him. "I'm not infected mates, but what are you all doing in this bloody cavern?"

After receiving confirmation from the Pikachu that he wasn't infected, Dal began to speak. "We're in the middle of leaving, actually," he responded while crossing his arms. "We all individually ended up here for one reason or another, but that's unimportant."

While the Braixen introduced himself—he calls himself Finn—Jack seemed to be more lenient on his trust for the stranger. "I don't think he's hostile Dal, but I think he can help us out of here. What are you here for anyways, Finn?"

"I was searching for someone that came in here, but I think they might have left." Ah, so just another wayward Pokemon looking for somebody else in this hellhole.

Dal casted a glance over to his trainer as she perked up, exchanging looks with her Gengar before she looked back towards the new fox. It's a good idea to have more fire-types... she thought, awkwardly fiddling with her thumbs. Yuri made the slightest nod towards the ghost-type, indicating her approval towards the Braixen.

With a somewhat reluctant sigh at his trainer's trusting demeanor, the Gengar looked back towards Finn. "Well. We're all leaving this icy purgatory if you want to tag along. It's a stupid idea to try and live in here for the long-term." His voice is flat and umimpressed, already beginning to float forwards to follow Hikirio, who had begun walking a few moments before. "Just don't try anything. Obviously. Again, there's more of us than you."

Dal swore they were like a human bus now. Just picking up passengers as they went along.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed May 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Frost Cavern|Noon
    37|4

" Let me guess looking for your human" Finn laughed at the part thinking he was looking for his human to go back to. The Braixen couldn't care about his human after all the things that thief had done. Though he did have fire punch with his trainer's name on it, he would have to wait for another time to go through with it. " Seems clear out that way now" Looking at the Ninetails, he wondered where he got that mask from. Then again, there was many more like that back in Lumious City. "What's left of us are still around in this hellhole. As for what we are doing in here. Surviving. The same could be asked of you." The Luxray spoke to the fire fox as Finn watched the large electric type eye him cautiously. He would answer that one in truth and try to gain the trust of the others. Then he turned his head towards the human girl that was with them. She seemed to be doing something with her thumbs, but she had the look of approval. It was enough to tell him that there was some trust.

The Gengar didn't trust Finn but the Braixen would do anything to help them since he hasn't seen a living face around after the epidemic hit. "Well. We're all leaving this icy purgatory if you want to tag along. It's a stupid idea to try and live in here for the long-term." In truth Dal's words was right and Jack even knew that as well. "Just don't try anything. Obviously. Again, there's more of us than you." The Braixen sighed at the thought of them thinking he would do such a thing. "If you do know a way out Finn then why not show us the way." Jack said to the Braixen. The Pikachu almost forgot to introduce himself as well. "My name's Jack."  The fire type looked at the Pikachu nodding to him.

Finn had remembered what Ark had said. "As I said before I was looking from someone, but I was also looking for anyone who survived. I haven't seen a living face for so long after this bloody plague came in to Kalos." Turning around to face the way he came from he would lead them to the outside. If Finn remembered right there was a cabin not to far where they could warm up and rest for the night. "As you little buddy had said earlier mates I can lead you out of this bloody cavern. I wouldn't try to go into the other tunnels as those Piloswines gotten territorial since the humans had left the mountainside." The Braixen said as he waited for Dal and the others to follow.

OoC)) Short post. Couldn't really think of much for Jack
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu May 05, 2016 4:05 am

Frost Cave|Noon |34/8

"What's left of us are still around in this hellhole. As for what we are doing in here. Surviving. The same could be asked of you." The sharp voice Hikirio linked back to the electric lion clear enough getting used to the voices that he could better tell them apart. For once Hikirio would agree with Ark, though least they knew what was in here so far who or what waits for them outside the cave remains unknown to them all. Clawing up the side of the wall with his claws as his paw pad melts the markings deeper, figuring it can't hurt to mark the wall for others to see if they got turned around. Shifting the bags once more on his back, as his tails twitch from the far right to the far left walking partly ahead of them. His nose ever on alert as his ears filter out most of the conversations going on slightly behind him.

"If you do know a way out Finn then why not show us the way." Hikirio paused and turned his head back slightly curious of the answer turning his full top body to listen curiously as they walked closer the wooden click of Yuri's strange shoes off the packed snow and stone. Shaking himself again before walking forward again, keeping a few strides ahead, thinking of other things as his mental map formed in his head of what he thinks how they got in here. The tunnels they brought down and the small room they found, coming quickly to they can't go back they came. " Dal? Didn't we bring down that passage we came in on? I don't think we can go back that way unless we want to spend time taking out the rock and ice sort of saying the obvious to help himself stay sane and involved in the party.

"As your little buddy had said earlier mates, I can lead you out of this bloody cavern. I wouldn't try to go into the other tunnels as those Piloswines gotten territorial since the humans had left the mountainside." Stopping then his shoulders and head lower as he allowed them to catch back up and pass. " By all means go ahead and let them, Arceus knows I have no Idea where am going now. letting out a hot breath as the thin layer of snow melt and gleams a little under his maw. Before falling behind them in step, now listening to the conversation and the click of the humans shoes. Almost trancing the fox a little from the repetitive sounds. " What time do you think it is now? asking needing to hear a little more now and feel like he's actually there not letting himself feel like he's fading.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon May 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Frost Cave | Noon | 20 (10)

Ark listened as Finn spoke up "As your little buddy had said earlier mates, I can lead you out of this bloody cavern. I wouldn't try to go into the other tunnels as those Piloswines gotten territorial since the humans had left the mountainside." He frowned a little at that and glanced to Hikirio "What time do you think it is now?" to which he would respond after thinking about it "I'd say roughly around Midday. Maybe afternoon?" He seems to ponder it then glances to Finn. "We already have a way out. We're not going back the way we came as the Undead were hot on our trail." The pun was unintended considering the fire types that lurked within that weird bunch.

"Our way out is following this cavern pathway out and using the exit myself and my former trainer would use. Its one of two and its bound to be clear enough. Especially if its cold."
    He nods. The large Luxray flicking his tail. "Having someone to add to Hikirio's impressive flame capabilities in case we need to bring down the ceiling again." He says as he starts toward the exit of their little hideout. "The longer we dawdle the longer it takes for us to get out of this frosty hole." To be honest Ark was starting to feel the cold more than he wanted to and huddling up with someone was not appealing at the moment. Not that the others were.. bad mind you. But he was not wanting to be burned to a crisp.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri May 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Frost Caverns | |Noon

"As I said before I was looking from someone, but I was also looking for anyone who survived. I haven't seen a living face for so long after this bloody plague came in to Kalos." As the Braixen spoke Dal gave a brief glance his way. Yeah. Just another damned soul on this hell of a planet looking for someone. At the very least, the fire-type sounded earnest and he didn't seem to have any intention of harming them. "As you little buddy had said earlier mates I can lead you out of this bloody cavern. I wouldn't try to go into the other tunnels as those Piloswines gotten territorial since the humans had left the mountainside."

The Gengar simply nodded at the conversation and looked towards Ark as he spoke. "We already have a way out. We're not going back the way we came as the Undead were hot on our trail. Our way out is following this cavern pathway out and using the exit myself and my former trainer would use. Its one of two and its bound to be clear enough. Especially if its cold. Having someone to add to Hikirio's impressive flame capabilities in case we need to bring down the ceiling again. The longer we dawdle the longer it takes for us to get out of this frosty hole."

"Then let's stop dawdling and start moving," Dal interjected, already beginning to press forward once more. He ushered his trainer forward, gently leading her away from their hideout. "Last thing I want happening to us is being trapped inside here. If we take too long and it's nighttime outside, then we'll be in even more danger. C'mon."

He floated forward and down the tunnel a few metres, gently urging his trainer on. So fixated on leaving, he barely realized that he had yet to introduce himself. "Oh—right, by the way, my name's Dal. This is my trainer, Yuri. Be nice to her."

With Dal's firm but gentle gesture and lead, Yuri began to walk forward again, though she occasionally glanced back to check on the others. She wondered what the weather was like outside—hopefully warmer than in here! Though Hikirio was a reliable source of heat—and now the Braixen too, as she assumed he joined them—Yuri knew that she wouldn't be able to last in here for hours, not even days.

(ooc: sorry for shitty post i'm rlly tired rn orz)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 21, 2016 6:43 am

Frost Cavern|Noon
    38|5

"We already have a way out. We're not going back the way we came as the Undead were hot on our trail. Our way out is following this cavern pathway out and using the exit myself and my former trainer would use. Its one of two and its bound to be clear enough. Especially if its cold. Having someone to add to Hikirio's impressive flame capabilities in case we need to bring down the ceiling again. The longer we dawdle the longer it takes for us to get out of this frosty hole." Finn looked at the Luxray wondering when did they bring the ceiling down and where. Though he came from the exit a bit further back, the braixen would have to try Ark's plan first.
    "Then let's stop dawdling and start moving," Right, they had to get out of this cavern and into somewhere safe first.

"Last thing I want happening to us is being trapped inside here. If we take too long and it's nighttime outside, then we'll be in even more danger. C'mon."
     A human stepped into the fire type's view. Upon looking at her he somehow felt that she was a ghost type trainer. Dal then floated by Finn and Jack waited to start moving again. The Pikachu trusted Dal's judgement more than anything. Following both Dal and Yuri the electric type often wondered if the braixen seen a human with a coat on him. "Oh—right, by the way, my name's Dal. This is my trainer, Yuri. Be nice to her." The fire fox looked at Dal nodding to him before walking with the others. Jack however was in the back of the row listening for anything suspicious. It wasn't long before the electric type spoke up to ask a question.

Jack had to know, he needed to know for sure if Finn seen anyone. "Finn, have you seen a human with a coat? It has a picture of goggles on the back of the coat." The Braixen looked back at Jack wondering if he was missing his trainer. What came out of Finn's mouth wasn't the answer Jack was hoping it would be. "Sorry mate, but I haven't seen any humans lately other than the one we're with now." The Pikachu's ears went down, but was still able to listen in to whatever could be around. "Oh, well now I can put it out of my head that he isn't here." Jack looked down briefly before seeing a trail of blood on the ground. Blood? it seems to be going the same way we're going. Was there really someone else here? The electric type thought to himself while looking at the others seeing if they noticed it as well.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat May 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Frost Cave|Noon |35/9

"I'd say roughly around Midday. Maybe afternoon?" thinking of the answer that Ark had given to him. It was hard to think about what time it could be in the cold, frost, and ice. Murmuring a little as he nods his head softly, letting out a small puff of smoke. Lifting his head toward the rest of the Pokemon around to hear each step of a soft crunch to a click on claw on the stone. Walking up, he clawed a little more ice and stone, leaving another marking as they kept going. Marking a trail where they had been before rubbing his fur against it scent marking it for himself as he wouldn't be able to see them. "We already have a way out. We're not going back the way we came as the Undead were hot on our trail." Hikirio didn't give too much of a reaction then his ears pin back on his head. Getting used to the lion Pokemon being around, and his jokes as he's sure Ark is intending.

" Rather not have let them follow us this far, so it was quick thinking. Though it's blocked that part of this tavern for us and those things. So it's not that bad I guess. Though between two of our trail blazing Pokemon -" motions his head to Jack and the new comer " -as well as your self am sure we'll find something" trying to add a little more upbeat to his voice.

"Our way out is following this cavern pathway out and using the exit myself and my former trainer would use. It's one of two and it's bound to be clear enough. Especially if it's cold." listening to more of the conversation and scratching out another marking into the stone. " If not we can always burn them out again" picking up his pace a little a little more bounce in his step at the idea of burning off more of the filth.  As the fan of silver and blue flair out held up a little more proudly.

"Having someone to add to Hikirio's impressive flame capabilities in case we need to bring down the ceiling again." Only lifting his head further from the more than friendly prise as more crushing weight lifts off his shoulders. Thinking it was more than credit and helped himself feel better about the situation."Then let's stop dawdling and start moving." Nodding his head before walking nearer to the group with Yuri to his left near by as he turned his head up to show her he was listening to her silence.

Before turning his attention to Ark somewhere ahead of them " If I didn't know better Ark, I would say your warming up a little " commenting in return as he takes a breath picking up on the scent of the electric type near by. " Well, if you want" rolling a shoulder before moving a little to the side more for Ark if he wanted to come stand near him to catch a little warmth coming off. Before Turning his head forward again, thinking to himself that he's going soft. Walking a little nearly tipping into Yuri's leg before walking a little more space between them. Listening to more, " Well, it's not fresh by any means, but there is a bland scent of something in the air." Trying to get move involved with the positive encouragement to try and drop his guard from his team.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 am

Frost Cave | Noon | 21 (11)

"Then let's stop dawdling and start moving." Dal said, Ark couldn't agree more on that one. He'd been freezing his danglies off in this place and honestly the cold was really starting to bite. He wasn't built for the cold! Luxray were tropical pokemon! Forests and beaches, caves and grasslands and the like! "If I didn't know better Ark, I would say your warming up a little." Ark pondered that as the Fire type allowed some space for him to come up and share in the warmth.

Ark did so, though he leaned in a bit to get some of that warmth, brushing against the Ninetails lightly as he took up a position next to him. "Maybe I am warming up a bit hm? Can't always be cold to you or anyone else and well.. its hard to be cold with you around." He nods with a small smile spreading across his face, there was genuine sincerity in his words with an apologetic hint. He sniffed the air, though his sense of smell wasn't as nearly as acute as the Pikachu or the Ninetails with them he could smell something on the air, human; even if it was bland or old. There was a certain sense of pride and well, happiness as well coming from him as everyone seemed to be joining in with the uplifting mood that was coming about. The energy between them all was less down and out and more positive.

Maybe it was just the electric type's way of interpreting moods but it made for a good start to a new journey. He was a bit out ahead but not to far, allowing him to lead a bit better this way through toward his hopeful exit. "Want to join me up here Hikirio?" He asked curiously. "Your sense of smell would be very helpful in picking out the fresh air and any other scents that may lie ahead." He asked, genuinely wanting to include the fox in with their quest out and show that the Luxray was not as big of a tool as he might of come across with the mildly punny humor that he employed at times.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 28, 2016 7:44 pm

OoC)) Skip, won't have time to post tomorrow as i will be working all day
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue May 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Frost Cave|Noon |36/10

"Then let's stop dawdling and start moving." Dal said, still half listening to the ghost type continuing what Hikirio's been trying to say and having given up on trying to push. His attention turns to the lion like pokemon ahead of him, as his muscles firm and tighten in tension from what his own words might have just allowed. His head dipping a little, as his ears flatten out against the top of his skull before perking up hearing paw pads slow a little letting him catch up. His head lifts and turns toward Ark as they walk side by side.

The cooling, short fur pressing against his longer, warmer silver pelt as he drifts slightly away before stopping holding his ground. "Maybe I am warming up a bit hmm? Can't always be cold to you or anyone else and well.. It's hard to be cold with you around." The ninetails would nearly skip a step before a soft whisper of a curse then falling back into pace having to lengthen his stride more to keep up. Only now feeling how much more bulk and weight Ark had over him.

Lifting his head higher were the painted unblinking eyes would meet Ark's. Thinking of his words before turning his head slightly listening to the others walking around him, maybe that was true as everyone seemed a little more relaxed and willing to accept. More weight lifting of his back as his breathing calmed and smoothed out. Leaning a little more into the electric type on his side, letting the heat pierce into the short fur to the skin below. Sharing the only thing he could offer to the group, heat.

"Your sense of smell would be very helpful in picking out the fresh air and any other scents that may lie ahead." Ark started as Hikirio looked ahead again taking a large inhale of breath and let it back out through part open maw.

" It's something I had to grow with and adapt to using, something that I had to rely on to keep me going as far as I've come. After losing my eyes, my life line fell to my ears and nose. Each scent from everyone here, sort of paints a picture in my mind what you look like and where you are around me. Paws crunching softly on the ice or clicking off the stone. Yuri's is most clear to me, while Dal I'm struggling with" struggling to hold a conversation explaining what he just does.

Quickening his pace again to keep up with Ark, " The foreign scent is old and hard to pick up on, but it's not one of us. What else would make it an outside presence. The Pilowswine ahead or another human had been through here, perhaps another ranger or trainer. Though it smells sort of like those sheets in the cavern we just came out of. But it's hard with it being so old" Hikirio's head drops a little that he couldn't try and help more.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:30 am

Frost Cave | Noon | 22

Ark was very much enjoying the touch, the company now and the closeness that was all around. Especially as Hikirio leaned into him further allowed Ark to enjoy the heat and touch more than most. Not that he'd show it visually, though maybe Hikirio could read it in some manner. He wasn't sure how the Ninetails read emotion aside from voice. "We'll find the source of the scent. I reckon given time it will come to us as we travel." He said optimistically. The large Luxray flicked his tail about slowly as he lead them down through the icy caves.

"Hope you stick around with us through this Hikirio."
    Ark said with a smile, allowing the Fire type to lean as he wished. The cold winds blowing through the cave now nothing more than chilly breezes conveyed they were getting close to an exit or even a ravine in the ceiling of the cavern. Either would help in an escape! "There's a chilly wind, a cold breeze. Our way out is near!" he'd perk up considerably!

((Sorry about the small post.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Frost Caverns | |Noon

As the group started moving again, they came to a brief pause at a trail of blood on the ice. Dal gave it a glance and frowned, looking back up to pay attention to Hikirio's remark. "Well, it's not fresh by any means, but there is a bland scent of something in the air." He was right, it was too dark to have just been spilled. Who exactly had passed through here, and what did they encounter...?

"Let's stay on guard," Dal mumbled as he floated closer to Yuri. "Lest whatever caused that spill to still be lurking around—which I'm sure it is—and encountering it would be a doozy in these tunnels." He would hate to have another battle in these Arceus forsaken caverns. They were too small for this whole group—they'd just end up stepping on each other.

Despite Dal's nonchalant approach to the blood, Yuri's face betrayed her worry. She fidgeted her fingers. Her eyes flickered rapidly as if she tried to look away but just couldn't—after all, what if that's human blood? What if she's fated to become like that in these tunnels—to be a remnant of a presence and a splatter on the ground? It frightened her, and despite the colder temperatures surrounding her Gengar, she fumbled closer for a sense of protection. She wanted to be out of the tunnels soon. Real soon. There was nothing good lying in wait in this labyrinth.

Dal watched slightly amused by Hikirio and Ark's sudden camaraderie, listening to their conversation as they walked together. Though it was a bit of a surprise, the Gengar was at least secretly grateful that those two were getting along—at least it meant that there's less chances of conflict rising among them. "The foreign scent is old and hard to pick up on, but it's not one of us. What else would make it an outside presence. The Pilowswine ahead or another human had been through here, perhaps another ranger or trainer. Though it smells sort of like those sheets in the cavern we just came out of. But it's hard with it being so old."

Before Dal could formulate a remark to Hikirio's statement, he felt a cool breeze wash over him. Ark perked up. "There's a chilly wind, a cold breeze. Our way out is near!"

"Finally, now let's—" the Gengar's words were cut short when Yuri suddenly strayed from his side, excitedly picking up her pace to join the Luxray and Ninetales at the front. Relief glimmered in her eyes—she understood what this breeze meant, they would finally be free soon—and she beamed a bright smile as she gestured for Dal to move faster. "Ah, alright alright—slow down a little, won't you? If you keep going that fast you'll end up slipping," he laughed, picking up his own pace.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:53 am

Frost Cavern|Noon
    39|6

Something surprising came from Hikirio's mouth that the electric type hadn't expected. "If I didn't know better Ark, I would say your warming up a little." Finn looked at the blind vulpine and started to listen in a bit more. The way it sounded though to the Braixen was the electric lion was as if he was knowledgeable in the situation they're in. " Well, it's not fresh by any means, but there is a bland scent of something in the air." The Pikachu perked his ears up at what Hikirio said. New thoughts started filling Jack's mind with questions. "Maybe I am warming up a bit hmm? Can't always be cold to you or anyone else and well.. It's hard to be cold with you around." Jack chuckled a bit hearing the Luxray say that. They began moving once more to leave this icy cave behind them. "Let's stay on guard," Dal said floating towards Yuri. "Lest whatever caused that spill to still be lurking around—which I'm sure it is—and encountering it would be a doozy in these tunnels." The Pikachu agreed that it would be hard to fight with everyone crammed into one area.

Both Jack and Finn followed the others until Hikirio had mentioned something more about the scent he picked up. "The foreign scent is old and hard to pick up on, but it's not one of us. What else would make it an outside presence. The Pilowswine ahead or another human had been through here, perhaps another ranger or trainer. Though it smells sort of like those sheets in the cavern we just came out of. But it's hard with it being so old." The electric type had a feeling that someone was there and they might run into whatever is making that smell. "There's a chilly wind, a cold breeze. Our way out is near!" Finally, they can get out of this frozen death trap of a cavern. "Finally, now let's—" Before Dal finished Yuri picked up speed and Dal floated after her. "Ah, alright alright—slow down a little, won't you? If you keep going that fast you'll end up slipping," Both Finn and Jack caught up afterwards.

Finn walks up ahead to check around for anything nearby with his psychic. "Nothing out of the ordinary. The piloswines are sleeping down past the entrance. So you don't need to worry about anything mates. But this blood it seems to not be of the one I'm searching for." Jack looked at Finn when he said that. Who's blood it was a mystery to the pikachu as they continue heading out of the place. "Can you tell who it is that was here?" Jack asked the Braixen, but unfortunately Finn had no answer to it since it was to early to tell. "Sorry, but I can't tell even with my psychic, Jack. Maybe its nothing to worry about. No worries mate." The fire type was right though. His abilities can only tell him so much and he would have to be close to whoever it was to know what happened. "I see....Well I guess we'll have to find out who it is along the way out or if they're outside. Lets hope though that the storm had passed." The Pikachu said as he followed.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 am

Frost Cave|Noon |37/11

"There's a chilly wind, a cold breeze. Our way out is near!" Leaning off Ark a little as his fan up ahead and the Ninetales follow close behind ready to breath some fresh air. "Finally, now let's—" hearing dials start before also wearing the quickening shoes keeping pace with them from Yuri. She must be ready to get out of the cave just as much as everyone else. But, then again, who could blame her not having fur or better means of keeping warm and the diet of pokeblocks Ark and himself were carrying around. "Nothing out of the ordinary. The piloswines are sleeping down past the entrance. So you don't need to worry about anything mates. But this blood it seems to not be with the one I'm searching for." slowing his pace a little, if that was the case wouldn't want to go running full speed into them.

"Can you tell who it is that was here?" Jack did have a valid question if the other fire fox knew anything else that he could share with the rest of them, Hikirio turning around and faced them. "Sorry, but I can't tell even with my psychic, Jack. Maybe it's nothing to worry about. No worries mate." Figured as much course no answers would come that easy, but it did prickle at his fur that Finn would give the smaller electric mouse some sort of hope then slash it away. "I see.... Well, I guess we'll have to find out who it is along the way out or if they're outside. Let's hope though that the storm had passed." " There was a storm outside at some point, as well if the Pokemon mentioned are sleeping maybe not best to go charging in and wake them up." pointing out just loud enough for the others.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 am

Frost Cave | Noon | 23

Ark flicked his tail a bit as the Braxien ran ahead to check "Careful." He comments as they near the exit. "The storm if its still going we'd hear it. The howling of the winds and the biting chill flowing down the cave." He added as he moved on up. The air smelled clear and the howling of the wind was not so deafening here. There was some howling though from the wind; however it sounded normal in fact for the mountain side. The smell of crisp, clean, icy air was an enjoyable feeling for the Luxray to have wash over his senses. His fur standing on end in response to the rather enjoyable feeling.

Ark peered out the cave entrance and down the icy path and slope "Well.. here we are. A way out." He glanced down at the blood and then out down the path "If they went out this way, this is the path the owner should of taken. Maybe we'll find them along the way."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Frost Cavern|Noon
    40|7

" There was a storm outside at some point, as well if the Pokemon mentioned are sleeping maybe not best to go charging in and wake them up." Finn used his psychic to pick up a small herd of Piloswine. It seemed they was using the caverns to either hibernate or hide in. Either way it was best not to distrurb there sleep. "Careful." The Braixen nodded his head as he continued moving on a little further towards the exit. Peaking out of the cavern had revealed a winter wonderland with the sun starting to shine through the clouds. "The storm if its still going we'd hear it. The howling of the winds and the biting chill flowing down the cave." Jack shifted his ears to listen up ahead and only thing he heard was a piloswine sleep talking. Of course, the pikachu listened in to what it was saying and a strange look came across Jack's face. What exactly is it even dreaming about? Piloswines are just weird even on Mt. Silver they spoke of strange stuff. Jack thought to himself.

"Well.. here we are. A way out." They followed the blood trail leading outside as well. The pikachu began getting a very uneasy feeling about this. It was as if his other self was screaming his trainer. "If they went out this way, this is the path the owner should of taken. Maybe we'll find them along the way." The electric type nodded as he stepped outside. The wind died down since they was in the cavern. Finn was already looking down at the blood trail leading downwind. "Crikey, its heading in the same direction we're going mates, but I think whoever it is might be..." The Fire type used his powers earlier and seen who it was. It matched what Jack described. This will break the poor pikachu's heart if I told him now. Jack looked at Finn with a concerned look. "What do you see Finn?" The Braixen had to be honest, whatever they're about to see isn't pretty. "Jack, you might want to brace yourself mate, it isn't going to be pretty on what we'll find." Finn looked at Ark, Hikirio, Dal and Yuri. "Ark, if you can see whatever is downwind it might help us find out who it is." Jack didn't know whether to be worried or if he should put on a happy face ignoring the truth. Either way they was going to find out.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:05 pm

Frost Cave|Noon |38/12

"The storm if its still going we'd hear it. The howling of the winds and the biting chill flowing down the cave." Hikirio falling behind a little more out of step with Ark. Even as refreshing as the lung full of the fresh air was to breath in he had concerns. A fresh white blanket, of unknown depth what could be inside it and would be suffocating to the blind fox as he swallows dryly."Well.. here we are. A way out. If they went out this way, this is the path the owner should of taken. Maybe we'll find them along the way." He shakes his head a little at the idea of it's all to convenient, maybe it was a set up or trap that a random human was in here leading them out. Tilting his head down at the fresh sparkles of snow lifting a warm paw to touch as it melted before he could come close.

"Crikey, it's heading in the same direction we're going mates, but I think whoever it is might be..." Hikirio simply stopped at the mouth of the cave not coming any further. Shaking his mane in doubt, waiting to see if anyone would maybe care to explain to say what they see besides the snow and the possible trail. " If it could be seen over the snow, it's fresh or the storm never happened" commenting a little sitting down as the bags slides down his back a little almost forgetting about them."Ark, if you can see whatever is downwind it might help us find out who it is." He pulls on the strap behind his forelegs to try and stop them from digging in, before wrapping his tails around his legs.

" So it's clear now, you go out there a storm picks up you lose the trail and the cave." His shoulders dropping " I still think it's a bad idea" keeping his voice down tilting his head toward the group. " We still don't know who or what we've been following, if they are still out there or passed on. If they are waiting in some snare or don't want to be found" His ears pinning against his head, then as a drift blows in the mouth of the cavern, a bitter sweet brisk breeze.

Letting out a poof of smoke between his maw " I don't think I can be much use in that condition, the snow is already disorienting enough masking sounds and scents. " Getting up, then giving himself a shake from the few snowflakes that rode in on the breeze " Ark and Finn can help you find your human Jack if that's him or not. Dal I think leaving this cave has its good ways and bad, but we know some of the halls already and the clear dangers we already found food. Maybe there is more deeper in clearly if it was a human would have had more camps and the like wouldn't they?"

Walking up to Yuri " I think going out into the unknown to this city or settlement is a bad idea for Yuri, we don't know if it's still even there" sounding generally concerned for the human then walking around her legs before going back to where he was facing the cavern this time " you can take most of the food if you want, just leave me some " as he hung his head down as with the multiple tails.

" Jack wants to find his human being, some ranger pokemon with Ark and his trainer. Fin showing up, just happen to be having a stroll in the middle of an ice cavern? You all have your own goals and drives I get that, but what about Yuri herself. Isn't Human pokemon supposed to protect the human's well being?" his voice getting a little more spiced and sharp. " We're all here because we're just looking out for ourselves!" barking as a neon blue flame licks at his fangs.

Turning back as the mountain of brown under some white shifts slowly waking up, the low bellowing sound coming from it. A poof of snow shot out as it took a long, sharp exhale before pulling it's self up from resting, then another, and another from the snow a small herd. The Fox locks up then, already knowing what he's done. "I'm sorry" whimpering a little before running past the raising mass of brown fur back into the ice caverns.

( Hikrio leaving, sorry can't seem to hold the character anymore. )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm