Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Ruffles the Undead Braviary || wip

2KB
    2KB

Ruffles the Undead Braviary || wip Empty Ruffles the Undead Braviary || wip

Post by 2KB Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Jack "Ruffles"
    GENDERMale
    AGEYoung Adult
    SPECIES#628, Braviary the Valiant Pokémon
    HEIGHT4'11" || 1.5 m
    WEIGHT90.4 lbs. || 41.0 kg
    LEVEL62
    ABILITYSheer Force
    NATURENaive
    CHARACTERISTICProud of its power
    DEX ENTRY"They fight for their friends without any thought about danger to themselves. One can carry a car while flying." - Y
    ITEM(S)None
    MOVES

PERSONALITY

"Braviary is extremely aggressive, but for noble reasons. It will fight fiercely to help and protect its friends. Even if injured, it will still fight. The more scars it has, the more respect it gets from its peers. It has earned the nickname "soldier of the sky" due to its extreme dedication for its friends. Aiding its valiance, Braviary is extremely strong, capable of lifting a car and flying with it." -Bulbapedia

Before the Epidemic, he was a prideful character with overwhelming charisma and was a hardworking leader. Ruffles adored his trainer to no end, but with the death of his trainer that pulled an impact on him to hide away in a child-like behavior in order to cope.

A very contradicting character. He speaks oddly in third person, especially when referring to himself. Occasionally, he'll slip and speak in first person which normally occurs when there's a serious situation going on. He can be very stubborn at times, and likes to be treated the way he treats others. Though he has a childish demeanor with a need for play and attention sometimes clinging onto certain individuals or a group. He seems to have lost his sense of reality, often seeing things that are not present. He has a bad habit of picking at his feathers when anxious.

APPEARANCE

"Braviary is a large, avian Pokémon with dark red feathers on its back and dark blue feathers on its underside. Its tail feathers are red, turning to yellow, and then blue at the tips. Braviary's legs are long and thick with yellow feet that each have a digit facing backward, and three facing forward. Each digit is tipped by a short, thick, black claw.
    Braviary has a long, thick beak with a blue cere. On either side of the cere are Braviary's eyes, which are black with small white pupils. Sprouting from above the eyes are three large, white feathers. At the base of the feathers is a red, three-pointed design that is spread across all three feathers. On each side of Braviary's face, sprouting out from behind the feathers on its forehead, are an additional three white feathers pointing horizontally and downward. Behind the three feathers on its head is a large plume of white feathers, extending most of the way down its neck. These features combined resemble a Native American war bonnet."
    -Bulbapedia

A shiny Braviary that's heavily infected; blotches of purple cover his wings along with lots of dry blood with some bald spots here and there from picking at his feathers. He seems to be larger than the average Amurrican bird.

UPON CLOSER INSPECTION:...

• Ruffles has crimson red eyes with a brownish tint, heart pupil.
    • --
    • --
    • --

HISTORY

ruffles
       lays
       chex
       pringles
       i need dip
    USER NOTES

• Coding layout by K
    • Art by Cedric
    • Nature, Characteristics, and Moves are hover over. Tells Stat-wise information and STAB.
    • Mother; Ditto. Father; Braviary. Whereabouts are currently unknown.
    • Undead for approx. 2 years
    • The Hearts of the Four Suitors.
    • Ruffles's given name was actually Jack. His current alias is a sort of character he formed to act as his outer shell to deal with the epidemic. Not DID, he's just a good actor of sorts.
    • His child-like behavior is merely a way to cope in the epidemic. He doesn't normally speak like that. Years passed, he still speaks in third person, however he slips up and refers to first person. Old habits die hard.
    • Cedric told me I needed at least one undead character because frankly there ain't that much, and fuck your stupid limit you always break it anyways. I was like, yeah why not, fuck that character limit. And I dud the thing.
    • Originally my character, then went into the hands of two people. One of them went poof with Ruffles, so I asked Sui if I could take my bag of chips back and Sui was like yeahsure. Now I have chips, but where the fuck is my dip?
    • Edited compared to previous profiles since it was made when personality, appearance, etc. were new to Undead profiles. Also cause evolution of his profile sorta. Not really a revamp, just more in-depth of his true character.
    • --
    • Posts are written in third person.

Need dip for my chips

Artwork:

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pm