Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!



(ACE) The DRAGON Team

Share
avatar
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 26
Posts : 502

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Requiem on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dragons Den ||Morning||25 / 9

"Are ye kiddin' me lass? Ye need a prop'r plan before ye talk a mercen'ry like the lime green ass over there inta workin' fer free." Peregrine said sounding rather annoyed with her. Having every right to be on top of that, Amitiel looked over her tail tip rubs the top of her maw. She didn't quite understand that term mercenary, as she looked over at Noiz. "You're right am sorry it's just... when you're so mind set on wanting one thing and you get it, then don't know what to do after" the dragonair said now full attention back on the other female. ' Like you're self' adding quietly in her head as he cheeks turn pinker at the thought having to look away.

"God, ye are goin' ta give me a headache, lass. Either ye want us to go in and knock s'me heads, or ye want ta chick'n out, none a this 'maybe, maybe not' shit." Peregrine continued, again she was right. Amitiel just didn't want to be the reason why they got hurt or killed. Hearing that that ice demon may still be alive in here some where. "Look, I'm sorry fer raisin' me voice, yeah? But God fucking damn it lass, at least give us somethin' ta work with, ye? Gotta meet us halfway here." Amitiel nods her head, "Am sorry you're right again, I've not been the easiest to make a choice. But we're together on this now and I want to know what every one else wants to do before throwing our self's blindly at this. I Don't want others to get hurt for my goals, I don't want to be the selfish one." looking back at Peregrine feeling a little better just seeing her there.

"Amitiel, if things get bad we can retreat and come back with another plan." She looked over at Dirk who spoke up at last with something that made seance at least. " Yeah that sounds good, we can always try and bunker out in Noiz's cave if there is room and he lets us" looking back at the dragon in question now. Amitiel looked down again at the small dragon type wondering around after Clear like a lost puppy having not really interacted with anyone but Clear. He had no wings, like clear but clear could just climb up. Her near motherly concern pokes it's head up to her forefront of her mind, sighing. She would have to get Dysil to at least trust her some time. If everything went bad, would Dysil live to see her mistake. Flinching at the thought.

"For now, we scout. Amitiel you know the lay of the land, you too big bug. Stay up front and make sure we're going the right way. Dirk, bring up the middle in case we run into something. Deino can chill behind them." Looking over at Noiz who was on the same boat as Dirk now. Thus giving them a plan of action. She nods her head, not even giving a second thought her and Clear were once again being used as meat shields. "Well if anything remains how I remember it there is going to be a lot of water involved. With the water levels this high more so, so may have to swim at some places as the narrow tunnels leading deeper in are to narrow to use ah... wings. The main chamber is open and fairly large, the temple or what remains is in the middle. Am going to make a safe guess that's where it is." moving ahead near the rim of the water not wanting to go in unless it was needed.

Dysil listened to them talking, the soft voice was soft again. Following behind clears leg again as he listened to the plan. Noiz has he labeled the voice matching the near gruff deepness wouldn't even call him by his name. He didn't want to be at the back of the group, nearly walking into Clear's leg as he stopped. "Are we going to do some fighting?" Clear said. "This is our safe place. Here is safe. We had to block the cave with rocks to stop the bad things from getting in. They don't come this far but there's a lot more bad things deeper in." The small dragon nods his head, though he doesn't remember how he got into the cave Clear was the only pokemon he came across that didn't smell sick. "We should stick together to stay safe." Dysil making a small distasteful sound at having other pokemon around.

Amitiel continued ahead a slow moving serpent, coils near slipping into the cold water. Before sighing picking herself off the ground hovering just above it. 'Wings' flapping lazily keeping her afloat, moving a little quicker. " IF Arceus smiles on us today there might be some useful items inside" though again unsure of herself. The orb on her throat casting a little light as she focused some energy on it. Helping her see a few more feet ahead. " I don't want to go with these pokemon Clear... I want to stay here in safe..." moving along the back of the group listening to them. Each having different weight and smells to follow. The small dual type getting a little lost through the turns unable to keep up. Amitiel drifting up ahead a little to quick for the others to keep up. Stressed, feeling like she was the point of stress to the group. Unsure what to do, maybe she would be better off just leaving. Amitiel turned off down a path that she knew would lead her away from the group, "am sorry and vanished into the dim cave.

(Leaving post)


Last edited by Requiem on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City Dragon's Den entrance|Morning
16

The Druddigon looked at Amitiel still unsure of herself, then Peregrine started to make a point. "Are ye kiddin' me lass? Ye need a prop'r plan before ye talk a mercen'ry like the lime green ass over there inta workin' fer free." At least Dirk thought his work was for free, but Noiz on the other hand was a different story. "Hath hell frozen over? Is that a Tepig I see majestically taking flight over the horizon or is the Bird Bitch making sense?" Dirk wasn't pleased with the sarcastic remark from Noiz. Though he wanted to tell Noiz to stop with the sarcasm, this wasn't the time to fight with him. "It also helps hide her ugly face." The Druddigon growls a bit in annoyance. Clearly Noiz wanted to see action, but he would have to learn patience. " Yeah that sounds good, we can always try and bunker out in Noiz's cave if there is room and he lets us" This would be hard to explain to Amitiel, but Dirk started to think he wouldn't be so nice a second time. At least that was what Dirk thought, then again who knows.

As Noiz came in, Dirk looked at Noiz for the plan. "For now, we scout. Amitiel you know the lay of the land, you too big bug. Stay up front and make sure we're going the right way. Dirk, bring up the middle in case we run into something. Deino can chill behind them." For once Dirk had to agree with the plan. His sight was more enhanced in the den than outside and it would help him see any incoming enemies. "Well if anything remains how I remember it there is going to be a lot of water involved. With the water levels this high more so, so may have to swim at some places as the narrow tunnels leading deeper in are to narrow to use ah... wings. The main chamber is open and fairly large, the temple or what remains is in the middle. Am going to make a safe guess that's where it is." Flooded areas could be a problem and if its in an area where its to narrow, then swimming would be the only option. Dirk realized one thing though he was tall enough to wade through some of the flooded areas. "Are we going to do some fighting?" Clear said.

"This is our safe place. Here is safe. We had to block the cave with rocks to stop the bad things from getting in. They don't come this far but there's a lot more bad things deeper in." The Druddigon looked at Clear as he made his way in between him and the two noiverns. "We should stick together to stay safe." The Druddigon nodded, but even if they stick together it could be dangerous for Dysil since he's still young. "Can we be friends? I would like it...if you would be my friends." The Dragon type smiled and nodded again to Clear for a yes. He trusted Clear enough to call him a friend. " IF Arceus smiles on us today there might be some useful items inside" Once again Amitiel sounded unsure of herself as she started to lead them on. Dirk's training will be tested and how well would decide how well they'll be able to make a hasty retreat if the undead was to surround them. " I don't want to go with these pokemon Clear... I want to stay here in safe..." The Druddigon did have some concerns about the child. It would be best if he stayed where its safe until they came back. Then again Noiz and Peregrine was pretty strong and they'd protect him if it came to that. "I should have somewhat of an advantage in here seeing and this would be a good chance to test out my training." Dirk said.

The Druddigon followed behind Clear and Amitiel while looking forward to see if anything was ahead of them. So far it was clear, but deeper in was a different story as the paths would become more complex. Master should be in here somewhere, but where. Dirk thought to himself as he continued following. "Noiz and Peregrine would protect you young Dysil, be brave." He said in a reassuring voice, but even he knew that danger could come from behind so that made it an extra option to look behind at times.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:20 am

((OOC: Please skip me, been trying to sort out our sick cat all day and I can't concentrate for a post. Peregrine curses at Amitiel for leaving and then suggests they continue on.))
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Morning /\ 23 /\ 9

The Noivern grumbles something under his breath, unsure of what it would be if he voiced it but that it would definitely be something disapproving.
He flares his wings, resolving that even if the thought of going into the cave unnerved him he wasn't going to show it.
"Come on." He huffs and pushes against the Metagross. It's like trying to move some piece of industrial machinery but he manages to shove the metal-bodied spider forward a few shuddering steps.
"I am worried about Dysil." The Metagross points out.
Noiz sighs.
"We're friends right?" He says with a note to the word friends that belies his cheerful tone. "We're just going in to explore the cave, no need to get worried. If things get tough we'll just run away."

The Steel type blinks his massive eyes.
"Do you promise?" He asks in a low voice.
"I promise." The Noivern says seemingly with sincerity, rolling his eyes as soon as the steel type's back is turned.
Clear thinks.
He knows that this cave area is safe and the area beyond is not, he's not sure why anyone would want to go from a place that wasn't safe to place that they knew had danger. Unless they knew they could beat the danger and make the not-safe place safe? But could they? Clear isn't sure. He's just found new friends, he doesn't want them to die so quickly. Would it be better if he helped?

((OOC: Crap post, not sure what's happening regarding Ami and Dysil))
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City Dragon's Den entrance|Morning
17

The Druddigon started to look behind him, he noticed Dysil disappeared. Then, he looked in front of him and suddenly Amitiel vanished without a trace. Dirk couldn't put his claws on what is going on. "What in the name of Arceus is going on?" The cave dragon asked, unsure of what is going on. "Come on." He looks at Clear and Noiz as the Noivern is trying to push the Metagross forward. As the druddigon walks towards Clear, he could tell that the Metagross was worried about Dysil. "I am worried about Dysil." The Metagross said and that made Dirk think maybe they took a wrong turn somewhere. "We're friends right?" The Noivern said. "We're just going in to explore the cave, no need to get worried. If things get tough we'll just run away." The Druddigon waited for the two of them to continue onwards. The Dragon type had no idea what they might encounter further in, but one thing was certain if things did get bad they could retreat.

With Amitiel and Dysil missing, Dirk wondered what the new plan is. Would he still be in the middle scouting? It was a matter of time before Noiz rearranges the formation order. "Do you promise?" The Metagross asks Noiz. "I promise." Yet, Dirk continued to wait for them to continue to return to position. I wonder if lady Amitiel is okay on her own, she seemed to went further ahead of all of us. Dirk thought to himself. He didn't know if she'll be in danger or if she found another way out, but it was his duty to protect the females. He looked back at Peregrine and thought about it a little. She looked like she could handle herself pretty good. As for Noiz and Clear, he would work with them to get a fix on where the undead would likely be hiding. In his heart though, he felt his master might be further in the den.

Dirk started scouting out the area real quick, not moving anywhere. This could be their safe point and if they have to, seal the area if the undead get to close to their safe zone. "What's the plan now, Amitiel disappeared and all that's left is Clear to lead us in." The cave dragon pointed out. Something told Dirk that he should also keep an eye on the cave ceiling as well in case there are zubats hanging around that are unwell. The Druddigon stretched out his arms and legs ready for some exploring as they was about to enter the danger zone. Master, I'm coming, please be alive. As they started to walk further into the den.

OoC)) crap post have very little to work with.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:31 am

((OOC: Skip. I'll come up with a decently okay post next round. Peregrine is just following after thr group, opting to guard from behind))
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Morning /\ 24 /\ 10

With a thump that shakes dust from the walls the Metagross puts his foot down. His golden claws dig straight into the ground, leaving pockmarks in the stone. A mouth greater than Noiz thought possible opens, the steel type's entire head unhinging as a deep rumbling noise echoes up from the back of his throat.
"Dysil!" He calls out and shakes more dust from the ceiling as the large steel type's front legs hit the ground hard.
The metagross looks decidedly panicked. His red eyes flicker over the surrounding area but there is no space nearby where the tiny Deino may have hidden.
The small hiccuping sound of a pokemon about to cry sounds like a skitty meowing into a tin bath.
"Dysil is missing." The massive psychic type sobs. "Dysil was my friend."
A massive foot like a battering ram smashes into the ground. The metallic spider looks to be on the verge of breaking down. Great blobby tears run from his red eyes.

"Calm down." Noiz orders, rotating his sensetive ears to see if the Metagross's bawling has attracted any enemies. Now wasn't the time to walk into an ambush, seeing as Amitiel had apparently disappeared along with the Deino. Now was the moment when he was half tempted to bugger off on the offchance the shiny skinned Dragonair never returned but the cave's dark gloom is starting to annoy him.
The sensible thing to do would be of course to leave. Without the Dragonair here to urge them on he had no reason to get into a fight but the dark of the cave got under his skin somehow. He felt a bit afraid and when he felt a bit afraid it made him feel a lot angry.
Clear sobs, looking directly at him for guidance.
Shit, did he just become the leader of this little expedtion? Well, if it gave him an excuse to boss Bird Bitch around...
"They probably just moved ahead while we were talking.' The Noivern says to reassure him, certain the unfamiliar words sound insincere.
"He's dead.' Clear says hollowly. "When my friends leave they die. Sometimes they don't care about me anymore. Sometimes they fall asleep and wake up wrong. Then I have to stand on them like [i]squish.' His massive foot thumps the ground in demonstration.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City Dragon's Den|Morning
18

"Dysil!" The Metagross cries out. Dirk turned around and started looking for Dysil. For once the Druddigon was actually confused on where both Amitiel and Dysil vanished to. Two pokemon just disappearing just like that and not a sign of where they are. "Dysil is missing." The Steel type started hiccuping and Dirk looked around for any clues to where he could have gone. "Dysil was my friend." In this moment Dirk realized that Amitiel may have went on in to face the monsters alone. Even Dirk knew that fighting them all off is suicide. The Dragon type didn't know what to say to Clear even though it he might end up tell him the bad news. Instead he continued to look around some more. Only one clue was there. Footprints from the Deino looked like it was heading in a different direction than the others. Maybe he got scared and went to hide somewhere safe? Yet, there was no place to hide between the entrance and where they are now.

"Calm down." Noiz said to the Metagross as Dirk started looking around for any possible signs of undead. "Sir Clear, please calm down. We might end up getting the attention of the monsters if we're to loud." Dirk tried to calm him down as well. The Metagross started crying more and Dirk just couldn't say anything more. Clearly he was worried about both Amitiel and Dysil as well, but at the same time he was concerned if his master was even alive anymore. He even felt that his master may have died in the delay they are having at the moment. The Druddigon couldn't give up hope just yet. The dragon type had to know for sure if his master was dead or alive. "They probably just moved ahead while we were talking.' Dirk knew that Amitiel moved on ahead, but Dysil however maybe a different story. The other routes looked like a dead end due to cave ins. As Dirk walked towards one of the blocked tunnels a little bit of sun light was beaming in. As he approached it, he realized that maybe Dysil may have climbed out. As he peaked up through the hole it was big enough to where a small pokemon can fit through, but Dirk and the others wouldn't be able to squeeze through the gap.

Dirk returned to the others and Clear was still sobbing rather heavily. "He's dead.' The Druddigon then looked at Clear. "When my friends leave they die. Sometimes they don't care about me anymore. Sometimes they fall asleep and wake up wrong. Then I have to stand on them like [i]squish.' This couldn't be good if Clear can leave a deep depression in the ground with a single press. Finally, Dirk had the chance to tell Clear about Dysil. "Sir Clear, young Dysil had escaped through a hole in the ceiling in one of the tunnels." The Druddigon said. Though it maybe the case he had no idea how Clear would react. As for Amitiel they would have to continue on further into the cave, but what dangers await them maybe alerted to there presence. "We might find Amitiel further in." In that moment he thought about scouting up further ahead of the others, but sticking together maybe their only choice now with what has happened. Peregrine would be his sole purpose to protect for the time being until the find Amitiel.

avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
||Blackthorne City [Outskirts] | Early Morning||
||7||
They were just going to go around and around in circles like this. With a groan, Peregrine dropped off from the back of the group, turning to glance over her shoulder at Noiz. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she regarded the shiny, but there was nothing she could do if he was going to lead them. There was no way that the shiny would let her gather followers like that. Curling her lip under the mask, Peregrine fantasized about killing off the shiny once and for all. While the bat had the strength advantage, Peregrine had the speed.

Humming quietly to herself, the Noivern half opened one wing to check the lime green membrane. Her golden eyes traced over the few scars and cuts, and the bat's gaze narrowed slightly. Clicking her tongue in disapproval, the Noivern stretched the wing, before moving it back to where she could walk on it. With a shake of her head, Peregrine moved back up to where the group had travelled ahead to. The voices of the others were drowned out by the bat's thoughts as she looked over each of the gathered pokemon.

The only one who would pose a possible threat would be Clear. That Metagross will be a pain to take down. She thought, before a cruel grin spread underneath her mask. But, if I can get him on my side, then they are going to be invaluable against the others here. Her golden gaze flickered over to Dirk. The Druddigon would be the easiest to get under her claw. They were drawn to protect others, from what she had observed. Parting her jaws slightly, Peregrine swiped her tongue over her teeth, feeling the sharp points. The sudden taste of iron told the masked bat that she had nicked her tongue on one of her teeth. Savouring the taste for a few moments, Peregrine moved back to stand beside Dirk. May as well join back into the conversation.

Lowering her head to be level with Dirks, Peregrine whispered quietly, "Are ye dead set on tryin'a protect me or somethin'? Because if that's true, surely ye can't stand Noiz calling me all those names, aye?" A grin formed under her mask. "Give 'im a piece of yer mind, lad. I don't know about ye, Dirk, but those names tha bastard calls me can get quite offensive." She purred, before moving back away to where she could see if the Druddigon would go through with it.
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Morning /\ 25 /\ 11

"See, your friend is fine." Noiz tells the metagross, not sure if he believes the Druddigon is telling the truth but grateful for an excuse to get moving. He is itching for battle now, even though he's not sure what an itch actually feels like. Enough talking, he had already gone this far and he wasn't going to leave until he'd had a fight that made him feel alive.
He shoves the Metagross forwards. It's like trying to push over a crane and Clear doesn't budge an inch but the steel type at least notices the pressure and starts to move forwards.
It's slow going but walking behind Clear is as good as walking behind a wall and that cheers Noiz up considerably.
The steel type's feet thud down with every step in a solid but steady rhythm like the pounding pistons of some industrial machine and it's easy enough to dismiss it as background noise.
It may not be the best position for fleeing but being behind a thick sheild is just as good and this way he can keep and eye, or more accurately an ear, on Peregrine's actvities...

Clear walks with a mechanical slowness. One part of his segemented brain is devoting itself entirely to navigating, moving the four limbs that were once seperate bodies in sync with each other. One of them had been called Clear back when he was merely a Beldum. Now the collective of four had that name.
The thud of his feet on the ground was solid. He had perfect geographical positioning according to grandpa. He only had to walk through a place once and he remembered it exactly. One foot thuds down, swivels in it's socket and raises again.
He isn't sure where the bat dragon wants to go...
The thought niggles at him. The bat dragon had told him to get moving and because he was polite and didn't want to block the way he had started walking. They had walked out of the safe place. Bad things were here. They were going to meet some and then they would fight. That's as far as Clear's thoughts ran. Trying to judge which of their new friends would survive just made them sad.
Thud.
His foot thumps down and his red eyes pick out movement in the shadows. There is something fluttering under a stalactite, it's shadow making the shadow of the rock larger.
"Don't stand under that rock." He warns, indicating the rock in question by raising a yellow claw.

The Noivern's eyes go to the indicated rock. There is indeed something fluttering around it. As a cave dweller his golden eyes easily peirce the shadows around the stalactite's base.
A Zubat.
He snorts.
The tiny blue bat pokemon were weak. Their only strength came in their ability to swarm an opponent and overwhelm them with numbers. In the past this had only been a minor annoyance to other pokemon that lived in the caves; the swarm left alone any long term dweller that could repell them. These days the things got suicidal. Not even fire would stop them trying to rush them. This was clearly a moment that required delicacy and tact.
The shiny noivern opens his mouth and squeaks. The sound is at a high pitch, only the other Noivern in the cave and the Zubat sound hear it. The tiny flying type beats its wings, trying to locate the source of the sound and bouncing into the wall.
It flies closer to the center of the cave where everyone can see the purple of its wings extending across its body and the damage that has been done to it's ears.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City Dragon's Den Entrance|Morning
19

The Druddigon found out what happened to the Deino, but as for Amitiel, he would have to keep a sharp lookout for her. "See, your friend is fine." Noiz adds to what Dirk previously said. Though for some reason Dirk felt that something had bothered him about Noiz. Why does he continue to call Peregine bird bitch. "Are ye dead set on tryin'a protect me or somethin'? Because if that's true, surely ye can't stand Noiz calling me all those names, aye?" Peregrine came from behind Dirk whispering something into his ear. "Give 'im a piece of yer mind, lad. I don't know about ye, Dirk, but those names tha bastard calls me can get quite offensive." After she moved away from him, Dirk had felt that this maybe pressure being put on him. What could he say to Noiz without offending the Noivern and keeping the peace between them all. The cave dragon couldn't just waltz up to Noiz and tell him off. That's not how he was trained, but quite frankly he's had enough of the insults. He had to toughen up to Noiz and tell him how he feels.

As they started moving again, Dirk just couldn't get the thought out of his mind. Mercenaries aren't exactly the most peaceful type to take words kindly and the Druddigon knew it. Dirk walked up to Clear and he had to ask him something. "Sir Clear. If I may ask how did young Dysil come to your care?" As he kept pace with the others following beside Clear, he knew that it wouldn't be an easy answer for Clear to say. The Druddigon fell back and finally had to tell Noiz how he felt about him calling Peregrine bird bitch. "Noiz, can you please not call Peregrine bird bitch. I find it insulting." Yet, he had no idea if Noiz was paying any attention to him. "Don't stand under that rock." Dirk looked at the ceiling seeing a small boulder hanging above. It looked like it could fall any moment. The Druddigon went back to looking for signs of Amitiel. There was still no signs of her around. Then he started thinking to himself. How deep is this den? Where is lady Amitiel at? The Dragon type was worried about her.

Just as they continued on, Dirk looked up at the ceiling seeing what appeared to be something above the rock. As he walked a bit out of the way, it was a zubat. Under normal conditions they're not much of a threat unless there are many. The Druddigon looked at Noiz and noticed him opening his mouth. "What are you doing Noiz?" Soon Dirk heard nothing coming out of the Noivern, yet he looked at Peregrine noticing she was hearing the noise. It was so high pitched that Dirk couldn't hear it. Suddenly, he looked up and the Zubat started smacking against the cave's ceiling. Was this what Noiz was doing? Watching the Zubat fly past him, the tiny bat couldn't locate where Noiz was anymore due to the damage to its ears. "I never thought that Noiverns can produce that kind of noise." Yet, he couldn't hear it since his ears aren't that well formed like a zubat's or a noivern's. Looking ahead, he started seeing some water. It wasn't deep enough to fly over, but it was shallow enough to walk through it. "Guess its time to get a little wet." The Druddigon said.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:30 am

((OOC: Please skip, the messages weren't working for me and I can't think straight))
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Morning /\ 26 /\ 12

The Noivern walks past the confused Zubat still trying to find the source of his call.
"This one is a scout, there'll be more up ahead." He points out to the rest of the group. "Keep an eye on the ceilings, they like to hide by rocks and drop on whoever walks underneath them. If you don't attention you could get bit then I have to remove something."
There not a hint of emotion in his voice, he speaks like lopping off limbs to prevent infection is something he does or at least sees every day. There is no doubt that if it comes to it he will do it.
The shiny rolls his golden eyes at the Druddigon's comment but manages to hold his tongue for now. While usually he wouldn't care enough about the others opinion to hold his tongue right now his concerns were on where the rest of the zubat and golbat swarm were.
It was morning, they would have filtered back from their night time flight into the caves but if there were scouts still out they couldn't be too far away.
Noiz views the murky water with derision. There could be all kinds of filth in there and he didn't know Surf.
"Swim if you want, I'm going to fly." He flexes his wings and leaps in the air.

Clear surveys the water's edge. It's just a small puddle across the ground, he isn't sure what about it is so bad that his new friend has to fly. With care he raises one massive foot and steps down in the water. It flows up to his claws but not past the silvery band around the top of his foot.
Splash.
He shivers like scaffolding in a strong wind.
"Cold!" He yelps.
Indeed, the cold cave water is freezing against his metallic shell. He raises his foot and another splashes down in the water. In a spiderlike fashion he raises one limb and another splashes down in the water.
He laughs like a child.
"Splish splash~" He half sings, playing in the puddle and giggling to himself.
The water drips off his golden claws as he splashes around until the cold liquid is dripping off his metallic shell. He shakes to get the cold liquid into his joints. Cold water was good for cooling him down. It stopped his brains from overheating.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:55 am

Ooc)) skip Dirk stays quiet for the time being.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:24 am

((OOC: Skip please.))
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Morning /\ 27 /\ 13

Noiz lands on the other side of the puddle with a soft 'fwump' sound of folding wings. His large ears flick irritably, the sensitive red membrane picking up with ease the sounds echoing in the confined space.
"Cut that out." He snaps, turning to look back at the Metagross. Dripping water the large psychic type manages to look sheepish with a face like a steel trap.
"]What if something hears you and attacks?!" The shiny Noivern hisses at him. "Do you want us to get attacked?!"
"Sorry." The Metagross rumbles, feet thudding against the ground as he walks out of the puddle.
The shiny dragon very carefully does not mention that anything that could have heard him splashing would also have heard the pound of his massive feet as he turns his golden eyes on the darkness ahead.
"Come on." He flicks a wing, crawling on all fours to use the berry blue claws for grip on the mossy, wet cave floor. Urgh, the dampness here was really gross. The moss kept coming away in his claws, leaving the pale green skin a more hideous dark shade. It was a pity there was no space for them to fly but from what he could tell the damp would only get worse. He might have to swim after all. Noiz considers what would happen if Peregrine found out he couldn't swim and shudders internally. Even though the rocks were damp and slippery the shiny Noivern digs his claws in, creeping along the walls so the larger pokemon following behind had more space.

Clear slumps dejectedly, his feet still moving at their mechanically measure pace but his round body sunk lower between them on his sockets. His bright eyes scan the water smoothed ground instead of the cave ahead.
He just wanted to have a bath, the green bat dragon didn't have to be mean to him. His large foot thumps down.
Why was it bad to want to get water on him? The cave water came from underground, it was even clean for drinking. It wasn't like he was getting dirty.
Clear pauses with one foot raised, looking up to see the direction that the green bat dragon was crawling in.
Oh no.
"Don't go that way!" He calls out, his voice high pitched with panic.
Noiz ignores him and the thud, thud, thud of massive metal feet gets louder and faster as the Metagross hurries to catch up to him.
"We can't go this way." He reaches out a claw to grab the bat dragon's wing.
"Why not?" The shiny Noivern pulls back, his lips twisting in a sneer.
"Because!" The shiny metagross wails in despair. "The bad bats are here. They'll find us if we keep going this way."
"Do you even know where we are?" The green bat dragon mocks but his large ears flutter. Somewhere not too far in the distance is the sound of unfolding wings and the sound is drawing closer.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City Dragon's Den Entrance|Morning
20

"This one is a scout, there'll be more up ahead." More? Seems that they must have taken shelter in here before they became undead. "Keep an eye on the ceilings, they like to hide by rocks and drop on whoever walks underneath them. If you don't attention you could get bit then I have to remove something." Dirk now had to keep his eyes on the ceiling for them. Instead of just checking behind them now he had to watch out from above. The Druddigon began taking extreme caution of his surroundings. As Dirk started wading through the murky water, he felt each step sink a little into the muddy ground. It has been a while since Dirk has been in water. However, this wasn't the time to take a bath. They had a den to explore and a human to find. At least to Dirk this human was a significant importance to him. "Swim if you want, I'm going to fly." In Dirk's mind the water isn't even that deep and easy to walk through.

As he reached the other side, his claws on his foot was muddy, but it comes with the job. "Cold!" To think of it the water was a little cold. The Druddigon remembered playing in the cold water when he was young, but it was to cool down from the heat, but this is a cave and there was little heating in it. The Dragon type continued along watching the ceiling for any zubats or golbats. It was to quiet for him to hear, but for Noiz it would have been easy. "Splish splash~" The Metagross was singing to himself as Dirk turned around watching the Metagross playing in the water. His childlike innocence would make it clear to him that he would rather protect his friends than fight. That is what Dirk thought though, none can say for sure.  "Cut that out." The Noivern snaps at Clear. The Druddigon didn't say a word to Noiz after telling him what he felt, but Noiz may have heard something. "]What if something hears you and attacks?!" This time Dirk had to agree with Noiz. "Do you want us to get attacked?!"

Dirk looked at Clear as he came out of the water. "Sorry." The Druddigon felt sorry for Clear, he was just having a little fun, but there could be danger nearby and if there was they could be quickly surrounded by them. "Come on." They continue on further into the cave, the druddigon noticed Noiz gripping the ground. Moss? The water must have been higher before we came here. Dirk thought to himself as he stepped onto the mossy surface. He looked at the ceiling watching for any zubats hanging around. "Don't go that way!" Clear rushes past Dirk to stop Noiz. Something was wrong and soon they was about to find out. "We can't go this way." The Druddigon turned his attention to Clear. "Why not?" As Noiz pulls his wing away from Clear. "Because!" Dirk started looking past both Clear and Noiz looking into the darkness of the cave. "The bad bats are here. They'll find us if we keep going this way." Bad bats? Does he mean the zubats that have inhabited the place? "Do you even know where we are?" The Noivern argued with Clear as Dirk watched Noiz's ears flutter.

The Druddigon became uneasy as he started hearing chirping sounds coming from further in. "I think we just woke something up and it doesn't sound to happy with us in its territory." The cave dragon said to the others. Its going to take more than a high pitched squeak to fool this one. Dirk started showing his teeth as he started getting a serious look to his face. Come on you wretches I shall slay the lot of you. The Dragon type was prepared for a fight, but if they was to be surrounded they would have to cut a path to escape. "How close are they Noiz?" The Druddigon asks despite telling Noiz how he felt earlier.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
||Blackthorne City [Outskirts] | Early Morning||
||8||
After a few moments of silence, Dirk seemed to gather the courage to address the shiny Noivern. "Noiz, can you please not call Peregrine bird bitch. I find it insulting." Quietly snickering beneath her mask, Peregrine grinned, her glowing eyes sliding along the holes in her mask to watch as Noiz practically ignored the Druddigon. The Noivern's grin grew a little wider. Perfect, the pieces were falling into place easily... Surveying Noiz, Peregrine watched as her rival made his way down the tunnels.

"Don't stand under that rock." Looking up to the ceiling, Peregrine's golden stare easily pierced the darkness and honed in on a small zubat above them. Peregrine's ear flicked as she heard Noiz snort, then emit a high-pitched chirp that was directed at the bat above them. "What are you doing Noiz?" Glancing to the side, Peregrine figured that Dirk could't hear the pitch Noiz was hitting, so she just ignored him, instead focusing on watching the Zubat fly down, it's ears damaged beyond repair from the high pitch assaulting it's eardrums. "I never thought that Noiverns can produce that kind of noise." Chuckling, the Noivern grinned at Dirk. "Ah, t'is nothing. Noivern like meself and Noiz ova' there can hit much high'r pitches than that." She said, before leaning over to Dirk and whispering to the Druddigon, "Though, between you and me, lad, if Noiz tried ta go any higher than that he'd have ta bust somethin' down below, and not in a good way."

With that, Peregrine chuckled and moved away, opting to stay behind the group where she was sure Noiz - or anyone else - would backstab her. "This one is a scout, there'll be more up ahead." Peregrine sighed. She knew all this already. Yeah, yeah. Get on with it Noiz. She thought, rolling her eyes. "Keep an eye on the ceilings, they like to hide by rocks and drop on whoever walks underneath them. If you don't attention you could get bit then I have to remove something." Coughing to cover up a laugh, Peregrine grinned slightly. "Awh Noiz, if I didn't know any better, I'd say ye were gettin' sentimental." She snickered, looking up ahead where there was a relatively large body of water.

"Guess its time to get a little wet." Observing the water, Peregrine moved her tail around to test the depth. It wasn't too deep, but it wasn't shallow enough that she could just walk across. She'd have to wade over. "Swim if you want, I'm going to fly." Eyeing Noiz suspiciously, Peregrine's eyes narrowed. Why couldn't Noiz just swim over? Clear moved past the Noivern, stepping into the water. It only just came up to the end of his golden claws, and Peregrine was pretty sure she could wade through that. "Cold!" Or not. If it was cold, that would slow her down and the Noivern would have to spend more time trying to warm up afterwards. A loud splash caught Peregrine's attention and she turned to glare at Clear, who was playing around in the water. "Splish splash~"

Narrowing her eyes, Peregrine growled lowly. That idiot would attract every undead in this cavern like that! "Cut that out." For once, Peregrine agreed with Noiz. Almost at once, the Metagross stopped. Taking the chance, Peregrine jumped onto the mossy rocks along the wall, sinking her claws into the cracks and crevasses in order to clamber to the other side, landing firmly by gripping into the moss. "What if something hears you and attacks?!" Shaking out her scales, Peregrine shook off any stray moisture, before running her claws through the white fur at her chest in an attempt to smooth it down. "Do you want us to get attacked?!" The shiny's hiss was enough to send the large steel type into submission, the silver and gold Metagross somehow managing to bashfully look away. "Sorry."

"Come on." With that, Peregrine followed Noiz as the shiny travelled down the caverns. It wasn't long before Clear stopped them once again. "Don't go that way!" Sighing, Peregrine turned to face Clear, her eyes burning with irritation and annoyance. "We can't go this way." Gritting her teeth, Peregrine flicked her ear around, checking for anything nearby. "Why not?" The irritation in Noiz's voice was evident, and Peregrine found herself grinning under her mask, trying to think up scenarios where she could use that to overthrow Noiz. "Because!"

Clear's indignant argument snapped the Noivern from her daydreaming, her ears twitching as she heard something nearby. It was coming closer, whatever it was. "The bad bats are here. They'll find us if we keep going this way." Bad bats? The Zubat and Golbat? Peregrine snorted. Those things weren't that much of a problem. "Do you even know where we are?" While Noiz and Clear argued, Dirk seemed to of picked up on what was coming as well. "I think we just woke something up and it doesn't sound to happy with us in its territory." Looking down the cave where the sound was coming from, Peregrine's ears swivelled towards it. "How close are they Noiz?"

"I ain't Noiz, but I can give ye a estimate. Less than five minutes. If that." She said, her golden eyes piercing the darkness to find their opponents. It seemed they were going to get a fight after all. Peregrine's blood-red claws flexed in preparation for the oncoming battle. A grin spread under her mask. This was going to be fun.
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Mid morning /\ 28 /\ 14

The Noivern tenses himself against the cave wall, flattening his body and flaring his ears. The faint whispering rustle of many flapping wings, the sound almost like the wind through the trees of a forest, wasn't far away. It was morning, the sun had risen and the foul bats were likely roosting for the night. They could have probably avoided them altogether if they weren't making so much noise and, not that he would acknowledge this, he hadn't been leading them in the direction of the roosting chamber.
Sound carried well here, well enough that they'd be coming towards the source of the sound like a bat of hell (pardon the pun).
"Get ready." He growls, the curt order the only acknowledgement he's going to give to the others cluttering the cave behind him. Bird Bitch could fend for herself and the others he didn't particularly care about.
The sound of wings is growing louder now, loud enough that those without the enhanced hearing the Noivern's used in the hunt could hear it.
Noiz builds up the flammable oil generated in his throat pouch, the ruff of white fur bulging. To anything with cave eyes the shapes are starting to be visible now, misshapen silhouettes in the deeper gloom of the cave ahead.
Noiz draws back his head and spits his flamethrower into the cave ahead, setting the undead suicidal enough to fly through it ablaze and completely ruining the dark vision of anyone who had been looking in that direction.

Clear crouches. His red eyes scan the cave up ahead for movement. With two solid thumps of his large feet he hunkers down into a brace position.
The first of the bats is in view now, it darts towards him with murder in it's tiny red eyes.
Then the cave is filled with fire.
The hot dry heat billows around his metallic body and he yelps in fear and surprise, scrambling backwards like a cockroach away from the light.
"Fire!"
The large psychic type's foot slips in the puddle had just walked through and with his yelp rising in pitch his legs go in different directions. There is a splash and most of the cold cave water lands squarely on Noiz, extinguishing the Flamethrower attack and most of the golbats he had managed to set on fire. A few dart around like blazing beacons, alight but uncaring of their burns. Others are soaked enough for the strategy to not work again.
The metagross tries to scramble away from the burning lights, his eyes wide with shock.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City Dragon's Den Entrance|Mid Morning
21

The Druddigon was in combat position as the zubats had been alerted to their presence. "I ain't Noiz, but I can give ye a estimate. Less than five minutes. If that." This didn't leave them a lot of time to plan an attack against them. Dirk started getting a flamethrower ready to light the place up and take out the undead zubats as much as he could. As the noises started getting more louder, Dirk had kept his ground. He wasn't going to back down until they was at the point of being outnumbered. "Get ready." Focusing his eyes on the darkness, the sounds of many zubats and Golbats was flying at them at an alarming pace. Combat was inevitable and as Dirk looked at Noiz, he wondered why the Noivern was hard on everyone. It was something Dirk would have to ask later if they make it out alive. Dirk's heart was beating steadily as he got to a vantage point where he could hit multiple zubats with his flamethrower.  Shapes of the zubats started becoming visible and as they drew close enough Noiz attacked first.

As the zubats started flying into the fire, they made the cave go alight with fire. Dirk then released his flamethrower to add more damage to the ones that the fire didn't hit. "Fire!" The Druddigon stops using his flamethrower and seen Clear running towards the water. Water splashes everywhere extinguishing the zubats that was already on fire. The cave was dimming out rapidly and any flamethrower attempt would be impossible to reignite them. The cave dragon started chasing after Clear and any zubat that got close to him was met with a quick flamethrower. When he reached Clear he turned around and started defending him from any attacker. "Sir Clear, be brave these foul bats shall feel the sting of defeat." As he went from Flamethrower to dragon claw, slicing any zubat that got close to them. He got a few lucky hits to the throat, but they needed to find a way to get rid of them fast. The Druddigon looks at Peregrine and Noiz fighting off the horde as Dirk continues to slice away with dragon claw.

There was to many of them and the four of them combined wouldn't be able to take them all out. They need to find a way to reduce the numbers severely. Dirk had only one idea in mind, but it could be risky. May hep a draco meteor might work, but it could do more harm than good to this den. He also thought about Amitiel and what if she was killed by the bat pokemon. It shook him to the core, but he had to see what Noiz would think first before doing a tactical retreat. "Noiz, Peregrine, do we got a plan or do we draco meteor these zubats?" Of course Dirk wouldn't run from them, but a couple draco meteors could cut the swarm down harshly. The Druddigon was waiting for Noiz's signal on whether they will use it or not.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
||Blackthorne City [Outskirts] | Early Morning||
||9||
Peregrine's ears twitched. They were coming. A chuckle sounded from deep within the Noivern's throat as she lifted her head up, the bottom of her head visible along with her grin that was almost ear-to ear as she opened her jaws, charging an orb of draconic energy in her open mouth. Rearing up onto her hind legs, Peregrine opened her wings, the tips bending inwards towards her in order to shield her neck and stomach. Pressing her tail flat to the ground, Peregrine knelt slightly, her mask illuminated by the orb in her jaws.

"Get ready." Around the Dragon Pulse in her jaws, Peregrine grinned, her mouth curving upwards into a cruel grin as she lifted a wing claw up to shift her mask up, her eyes tilting down to stare at Dirk. The glowing golden orbs hesitated on the Druddigon for a moment, avoiding the flash of fire. As soon as it had cleared, the Noivern shot her Dragon Pulse, not giving the attacking horde time to rest as she followed up that same attack with another Dragon Pulse. "Fire!" Jumping over Clear, the female Noivern landed beside Noiz, pulling her mask back down over her nose as she glance at him. Were they going to make this a competition? A grin spread under her mask. No harm in a friendly competition, right?

"Sir Clear, be brave these foul bats shall feel the sting of defeat." Well, she had to agree with that. Peregrine's claws shimmered green with an X-Scissor, and she jumped onto the wall, rebounding to land on top of Clear, Her red and purple claws not denting the steel types hard shell as she prepared to jump at the bats. "Just hold still, lad." She said, taking aim and jumping off Clear's metallic body towards the oncoming horde, where she had her wings crossed, the tips glowing silver as she slashed forwards with a Steel Wing, decapitating a zubat and amputating a golbat's wing. Then, the Noivern used her X-Scissor to slash through another three zubat before clearing a path back with a Dragon Pulse.

Once she was back beside Noiz, Peregrine barked out a laugh. She had been itching to sink her claws into something, and this was a perfect opportunity. "Noiz, Peregrine, do we got a plan or do we draco meteor these zubats?" Draco Meteor? The Noivern grinned, but shook her head. "Heh, fire away if ye want lad, I'm just having fun while gettin' through these shit-for-brains." She said, backing off to stand just to the left of Dirk.
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 am

((OOC: Not feeling well, skip for now))
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 1087

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:13 pm

OoC)) Skip, will post next round. Got little to work with.
avatar
Duma
Elite
Elite

Age : 18
Posts : 1400

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Duma on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:41 am

((OOC: Skip. I just posted, and I have nothing new to work with.))
avatar
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Age : 23
Posts : 2388

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Kaze on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackthorne City [Dragon's Den entrance] /\ Mid morning /\ 29 /\ 15

Noiz rolls around in the thick of it, ignoring the burn marks starting to form along his arms as he bats away the burning bat and stomps hard on their skulls to burst them. Flames pour from his mouth is a continuous stream as he screeches at a pitch that could only be heard by himself, Peregrine and the undead Zubats.
Already he is bleeding, small cuts streaking the fine skin of his wings with blood from where an Air Cutter has scraped across his shoulders and nearly severed the muscle.
His pupils are fully dilated as he swings in a wild rage, not caring at how his knuckles crack and bruise.
"Draco Meteor huh?" His ears flick, picking up on the only word he finds interesting in the sentence. He rears up fully, inflating his throat massively.
Draco Meteor had been a hard move to learn. It had been the last technique he was taught before he evolved to a Noivern, when his trust of his trainer had been at it's highest. He had been so proud when he learnt it; the strongest Dragon Type Move.
Noiz throws back his head and emits a wave of sound that resonates with the rocks of the cave and imbues them with haloes of bright energy as they fall with a series of loud crashes. A golbat is swatted from the sky by a falling lump of stone and splatters like a trodden on ketchup packet all over the cave floor.
The attack is over zealous however and soon larger chunks of rock start to fall unheeded from the ceiling.

Clear's red eyes widen as the rocks start to tumble down.
"Go back!" He yells above the grinding and shifting of rock above and waves his front limbs frantically at the other two.
Noiz is still ahead, apparently oblivious to the fact the cave is collapsing around his head. A feral snarl of a grin is clear on the green dragon's face and he grabs an undead zubat in both claws and tears it apart. The ceiling has been drastically weakened by the rock fall and the cracks are already spreading.
With a burst of heroic energy the Metagross dives forwards and enfolds the dragon in his metallic arms just as with a final loud CRACK the cave wall gives up the ghost and collapses entirely. Dust billows into the air, falling rocks bounce all around him and the Metagross squeezes his eyes shut to block out the dust until the noise stops.
The cave-in has blocked off the ground behind them with a solid wall of rubble it'll be some work to dig through. Clear unfolds his arms, letting a dust and blood-smeared Noivern fall to the ground.
The green scaled dragon snaps sulkily at him and licks up a smear of red with his tongue. The undead have retreated as the cave went down.
"What do we do now?" The Metagross paws listlessly at the pile of fallen rocks.
"Can't go back so we go forward." The Noivern spits out a glob of mingled blood, saliva and stone dust before crawling off deeper into the tunnel with no heed for the many bleeding scratches all over him.
Clear looks to the pile of collapsed rubble to the Noivern's retreating tail. His four brains make a snap decision and with a series of rhythmic thuds he sets off after the dragon.

((OOC: Leaving post))

Sponsored content

Re: (ACE) The DRAGON Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:58 am