Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Chaotic's Nonsense Journal

SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Chaotic's Nonsense Journal

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:12 am

Cries of pain and horror reverberated off the cavern walls, the piercing sounds drilled deep into Joshua's mind as the stench of melting flesh assualted his nostrils. Heart pounding, the poor Eevee found himself screaming right along with the female Growlithe despite being a decent distance from the spectacle. As his senses became overrun by the pain this poor fire type was going through Joshua's vision blurred to red. Burning agony shot up the right side of the purple furred Eevee's body, causing him to double over; his tormented wailing mixing with the Growlithe's terror filled screams of suffering in some sort of twisted melody.

"STOP IT PLEASE, NO MORE!" Joshua screeched, begging for mercy from an unknown torture. The psion's powers only amplifying Joshua's hallucinations causing them to grow more vivid as he cried in pain for forgiveness. The sickening crunch of bones breaking as they were wrenched from their sockets was the last bit of reality Joshua remembered before blacking out.

Josh's psyche spun quickly into a nightmarish pit in his comatose state. To those watching him it would appear as if he had only become very nonchalant about the whole situation. In Joshua's mind however, the torment continued engulfing each and every sense. Screeching still echoed around the distraught Eevee's mind as his vision was assaulted by macabre imagery. From still scenes of the Growlithe being torn appart by an eldritch abomination that resembled an Alakzam, to watching his own blood drip from the demons claws. Death permeated through everything, the scent of it so strong Joshua felt as though it would smother him in its embrace. The weight of it on his chest made him panic and lash out blindly causing him to visibly stumble forward and trip. Joshua flew forward and crashed with a loud, dull ~thud~ into a jagged chunk of cavern wall. Fur tore away from skin on the sharp rocks opening a fresh wound above Joshua's left eye; the young Eevee barely noticed as he was far too concerned with the monsters plaguing his perceptions. 

Joshua firmly believed blood and sweat had drenched his purple pelt as he stared at the hellish apparition before him. "No more..." He uttered, his eyes betraying all the anguish buried within. Joshua was begging for sweet nothingness, and the illusory fiend haunting his delusions was more than happy to oblige. Joshua's vision rippled as if looking through a pond when the mutated monstrousity lifted the purple furred Eevee by the scruff, grinning. 
"No more," the delusion hissed in agreement.
It's breath carried such a horrendus stench of decay that Joshua could not hold back the rising bile in his throat and proceeded to vomit excessively, covering the cavern floor in front of himself with half digested Oran berries. His hallutionation only gave Joshua a hideously smug smirk before sinking its filthy claws into his fur and flesh. Violent screeching erupted from the Eevee once again as he felt rotten fingers wrap around his heart and pull. It was gentle at first, but quickly escalated to tremendous force. 

As Joshua died slowly in his nightmare, he fell into complete unconsciousness; unaware of the real eldritch horror that had picked his almost lifeless form up.

Last edited by DeadChaos on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Chaotic's Nonsense Journal

Post by Mew on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Maintainence/Coding Admin
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:08 am

Look I drew a thing. Normally I don't draw art for the Harbs unless I'm commissioned but something about Cofagrigus made me decide to draw art for them. Its up to you if you use it or not, I mean I did have to take some creative liberties regarding how the infection may have damaged the gold coffin creature. I decided on decently faded arms, some dents and chips, and some greyish-purply discolouration. I hope you like it. :D
Cofagrigus

Post by Cofagrigus on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Cofa thank you. Will use as profile image from now.
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 am

trigger warning:

Joshua coughed crimson liquids as he stared into the inky black depths of the lake. Blood poured from open wounds all over the Eevee's broken body. Tired and distraught, he took a deep breath and fell into the frigid waters. Joshua had to mentally fight the instinct to swim to the surface as he sank. His lungs screamed for oxygen and when he could hold his breath no longer, the purple vulpine allowed the precious air to escape in bubbles as water flooded his lungs.'No one wants me...Goodbye...' Joshua thought as his consciousness slipped away while he sunk beneath the glassy smooth surface of the lake. Only death's embrace would comfort the young one now.
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:55 am

~Missing Image~

Last edited by DeadChaos on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:21 am

~Missing Image~

Last edited by DeadChaos on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:51 am

this image will never not be adorable and relevant.
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:41 pm

So today I bought Pokemon art academy, here are my works so far. :3[these are all from the lessons].

Stuffs:

Regirock
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Regirock on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:04 pm

These are pretty nice! Ya gotta let me know if you let you draw me! As I am the best Regi, of course.

BIG BOY MAN

PA PA POW
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Oh look more Pokemon art academy trash.

Trash:

Moltres

Post by Moltres on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Nice, draw me and my brother and sister and dad looks nice.

MOLTRES
OoC Mod
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

BURBS.
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:26 pm

This is goddamn perfect

SO SPIKEY
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:12 pm

MY CHILDREN.

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Even the ded one?
Moltres

Post by Moltres on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:53 pm

I'm burning with inspiration

INSPIRATION

MOLTRES
OoC Mod
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 am

Oh look I drew regi:

enjoy.
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:31 pm

tired art vomit:

bleeeeeeh
Regirock
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Regirock on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Ey, lookat that! I came out fine as hell. 8]] Thanks Noodle!

BIG BOY MAN

PA PA POW
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:32 am

I've been having a bad day...So I decided to do the thing I do every time I have a bad day. Kill myself. (Well my pokesona) I decided to experiment with how I might write a harbinger if I was one. I don't think it's half bad. I chose Sylveon because it just felt the most natural(also irony because Joshua is supposed to evolve into a Sylveon.) So...enjoy my garbage writing or don't *shrug*

I decided to do a thing:
The midnight breeze chilled the desert sands of The Under. It had been hours since the sun had vanished over the horizon, turning the blistering desert into a freezing hell. But Sylveon did not mind, she had no concept of hot and cold, the only warmth the undead felt was that of fresh life giving fluids when she fed upon the living. Sylveon felt hunger in her rotting gut as she padded through the dusty desert on decaying paws. "In the dark of the night evil will find you~." Sylveon sings with a sinister grin.

The fairy type pranced through the shifting sands, looking for a meal to temporarily sate her endless hunger. Her ribbons fluttered and tingled upon approaching a rather distraught looking Eevee. Sylveon's eyes widened with murderous glee at the sight of such a rare meal. Not only was this drool worthy morsel one of her own kind, but the young vulpine radiated
such a delicious array of emotions. Fear, hate, anger, misery, and pain made Sylveon absolutely ecstatic, and for such a small creature, it exuded all these feelings in waves.

Joshua trugged through the frigid desert, muttering to himself. Sand stuck between his little toes, making the already annoyed purple Eevee even more so. Tears stained the foxes fur to his dismay, but he was alone, well as alone as he could be with the persistant visions of that damned Gardevoir. He was safe like this, if he was the one that left, he would not feel the pains of abandonment, or the constant fear of not being good enough. Unfortunately, his peaceful loneliness was broken by the sound of sand crunching against bone.

" Who's there?" Joshua demanded, whipping his head about to seek out the source of the sound. A shrill hissing shriek pierced the quiet midnight as the young Eevee looked into the bright red pupils of Sylveon. One part rage, and two parts fear, Joshua stared down the undead Eeveelution, observing its decaying features only to dry heave at the sight of Sylveon's exposed heart.

Tattered ribbons danced in the wind as the starving harbinger relished in the fear and anguish of it's next meal. She could only manage a short cackle as the frail creature failed to purge it's body. "I must be a parasite, or some sick disease. My feelers wrap around your throat, suffocating you.~" Sylveon sings, her voice loud and booming in the vast night. The loud sing song voice brought pain to the small fox before her, she watched his body shudder with the vibrations. Blood dribbled from the little Eevee's ears, mixing with his tears of agony.

Sylveon felt the helpless terror eminating from the tiny vulpine as it tried to run. "You're running, running, running, running fast as you can, but you'll never get away from me if you're still breathing.~" Her Hyper Voice booming louder this time. Disturbed sand blanketed the area, providing Sylveon the perfect cover. With her prey deafend and confused, the sick fairy type dug under the sand.

Joshua felt panic rising like an ascending Pidgeot at max speed. His hearing was shot, and he was too emotionally overwhelmed to behave rationally. He just ran from the undead with a sinking feeling of deja vu. Sand blinded the terrified vulpine, but he just kept moving. Joshua knew he could not afford to stop regardless of the pain, stopping would mean certain death. Unfortunately for him, the Sylveon in pursuit had more to offer than just loud music.

Desert pooled inside Sylveon's chest cavity as she burrowed beneath the sand only to pour out upon her emergance. Her prey had no time to react, blind and deaf he could only shreik and thrash as ribbons of flesh wrapped around his thin neck. Sylveon relished in the pain as she asphyxiated her food, her eyes glowing sinisterly in the darkness as Joshua's life force slowly drained away. Once the nightmarish undead was satisfied that her prey was suffieciently devoid of life, she began to gorge herself on the flesh. Upon finishing her meal the grinning, musical lunatic disappeared into the sands with a content hum to seek her next victim, leaving the small corpse to become buried in the desert.
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:15 am

So because I'm lame and yesterday was the lovely Silverishness's birthday HAVE AN ART THING.

I told them I got Dis:

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:41 am