Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only]

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only] Empty Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only]

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Hey guys. ah so this is embarrassing....I kind of...buy stuff on impulse and it's not like I bought drugs or anything in fact I can use what I bought to make profit so it's not too terrible....if anyone actually buys my adopts/commissions me TuT. anyway, I kinda spend a little more money than I should of an a base package, and I need to make like $40 just to help me out I just need to survive 20 days lol, and I mean it's not like I'm flat broke or at risk of starving but I do like my snacks. XD So using the thing I purchased I am opening commissions/customs. Once I cap out at the $40 I need to earn(before December 10th preferably) I will open these up as point commissions.

So what's for sale you might be asking? Well lots of stuff.

I have a variety of bases at my disposal done by the amazing Waitress I can do slight personal additions drawn on but our styles are different enough that anything too complicated will have to be declined.

So here's the types of commissions.

Icons
    Singles - $3.00
    Couples(kissing/matching icons) - $5.00
    Special BG - +$1.00

Spook Beast
    Spookify (I take your existing character and spookify it on this base) - $4.00
    Custom - $6.00

Chibis(The Outfit Maker)
    Existing Character, Custom Outfit - $3.00
    Complete Custom - $5.00

Lucid
    Reference Sheet(Existing) - $4.00
    Custom - $7.00

Halcyon
    Reference Sheet(Existing) - $5.00
    Custom - $9.00

Prices are based on a few things,

• The time and effort I will put into coloring and editing the lineart.
    • The number of items and detail in the existing base. (Lucid has more species options, but only the female body option.)
    • The type of commission, customs cost more because I have to go through the process of fidgeting with color palettes and such.

I do have the right to decline your commission if it is too complicated or I can't manage something. But I probably won't. :3

Once the details are worked out I'll toss you my paypal. I live in canada btw so all prices are canadian

Other Things:
    |Disclaimer/Rule Stuff|
    -I reserve the right to decline commissions without explanation as to why.(Though I will try to do my best to give a reason if appropriate.)
    -Do not rush me. I don't do well under pressure and if you push me too hard I will not only quit the commission but also decline any future commissions from you.
    -I know my art isn't of the best quality but please be respectful. I will accept constructive criticism but do not expect me to follow your advice as though it is the law. I have my own style and I like it. 
    -Vince has given me permission to open collab based requests; and so half the profits from collabs will go to him.
    [/center]

Last edited by DeadChaos on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:32 am; edited 15 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only] Empty Re: Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only]

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 am

Look Vince he's done. :D

Last edited by NightmareNoodleSovereign on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only] Empty Re: Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only]

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:36 am

Sorry this took so long :< ~Missing Image~

Last edited by DeadChaos on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    2KB
    2KB

Post by 2KB Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 am

Could I have a commission of Sydney the Pidgey? I really adore the style you did with the Charmander, so I would love it if you could the same for Sydney! Would you rather I pay now or after?
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Uh...Vince just like 5 points I guess? or whatever you feel is suitable payment. 

2KB You can pay after. Since I tend to take my time.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Name of Choice Here
    GENDERFemale
    AGEEarly to Mid 20's
    SPECIES #040, Wigglytuff the Balloon Pokémon
    HEIGHT 3'03"/1.0m
    WEIGHT 26.5lbs/12.0kg
    LEVEL44
    ABILITYCute Charm
    NATURETimid[+ Speed, - Attack]
    CHARACTERISTICAlert to Sounds[Speed IV's]
    DEX ENTRYTheir fur feels so good that if two of them snuggle together, they won't want to be separated.~X
    ITEM(S)None
    MOVES-Sing
    -Disable
    -Thunder Wave[T.M.]
    -Psychic[T.M.]

PERSONALITY

Paranoid|Clingy|Over Protective|Suffers from Capgras Delusion|Breaks out into panic attacks when someone she befriends leaves her sight|Doesn't trust easily|Suffers from O.C.D|Requires symmetry in everything|Also hates uneven numbers, they cause her panic attacks|Insomniac|Constantly aware of everyone and everything

APPEARANCE

'Wigglytuff resembles a pink blob with stubby arms and legs. There is a fluffy, curled tuft of fur on its head, and it has long, rabbit-like ears and large, blue eyes. A layer of tears covers its eyes, quickly washing away any debris. It is covered in pink fur with a white underbelly and ear tips. This fine layer of fur is so soft that those who touch it, including other Wigglytuff, will not want to stop. Its body is soft and rubbery, allowing it to inflate by inhaling. While it is inflated, it is able to move by bouncing or floating. '~Bulbapedia
    ____'s fur is filthy, she spends too much of her time following her friends to keep them in her sight to bath. She is very jittery and often curled into a ball. Due to constantly requiring to keep an eye on those around her, she rarely sleeps, giving her a reddish tint to her eyes and dark circles beneath the dull aqua orbs.

HISTORY

-Born with Capgras Delusion
    -Slowly became obsessed with Symmetry to distract herself from the fake friends surrounding her.
    -Obsession developed into OCD
    -Developed insomnia out of paranoia 
    -Infection outbreak killed her fake trainer
    USER NOTES

-Coding by K
    -Idea is for sale, 65 points. If this goes well I may make more of these, Profile art included.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Ill bite for the profile, looks fun c:
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:42 pm

She's all yours :>
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Cupcake Draws For You [Open Currently Paypal Only] Ha6GTNb

Zivian "Sin" Grey
    Item Lip jewelry, arm warmer
    Gender Cisgendered Male
    Age 21[Adult]
    Species #700, Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon
    Height 3'03"/1.0m
    Weight 51.8lbs/23.5kg
    Pokédex Entry "It sends a soothing aura from its ribbonlike feelers to calm fights.~X"
    Level 43
    Ability Cute Charm
    Nature Mild[+Special Attack, - Defense]
    Characteristic Mischievous[Special Attack IVs]
    Moves Your choice of moves here
    History -Raised in an abusive environment[Most likely a criminal facility]
    -Prone to emotional breakdowns as a result
    -Finds love in a trainer that causes him to evolve
    -spends years with trainer
    -infection hits, they are separated, however the trainer is still alive
    -He starts to have emotional meltdowns again due to feeling abandoned
    Appearance Thick, black fur with purple accents. Has facial piercings that act as an identifier. Wears a striped black and purple arm warmer to cover burn scars. Patches of fur missing over large scars from years of abuse. Often looks scared or upset.
    Personality Cautious|Inquisitive|Trustworthy|Loyal|Overly defensive|Dislikes violence|Prone to emotional outbursts|Friendly|Intelligent|Quick thinker
    User Notes -Design for sale for 100 points as I am very proud of the artwork, as it was previously going to be used for Joshua's evolution but I have since changed my mind but do not want to see this character go to waste.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Id like him.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Wow these guys sell fast. I hope you take good care of him.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Payment sent. I will do my best Josh. Always loved the design. ^^
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:58 pm

I know that request was forever ago, but if you still want I can draw them. I'll do it for free after I've updated my shop.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:24 pm

I'd still like it, sure. And I'll still pay you, I see no reason not to. ^^ Thank you
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 am

Hey guys, I'm kind of in a poor situation money wise, and living conditions are....passable. I'm sleeping on a couch right now. I also noticed people have taken a liking to my pokemon art academy work. So I'll be opening up paypal commissions for that. The prices with examples will be put into the first post in my shop, any little bit helps, but I need to make note that i can't accept more than 75$ in commissions and donations because it will hurt my current funding[not that i'm getting all that much.]
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Well this took kinda long. I don't expect payment for this but here you go Vince.

Resh & Zek Large:

Profile Size:

I also have the individuals if you want them.

In other news because it's halloween and I'm bored I will be putting up a new type of commission. See the first post for more details!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 am