Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Lugia on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 am

I'm liking this. It'll really help rip that rift between them wider and wider, especially since Dante has convinced himself that what happened between he and Hera was just the best course of action, to ease his own guilt and sorrow over losing another pack member and being so fricken' helpless with protecting everyone. Plus, with Strix reminding him that no, that probably wasn't the best way to go, the two will just keep going at each other's throats.

Which will help become a catalyst for Loki to swoop in and usurp Dante. XD

Which, Snitch, when are ya gonna plan on hopping in? No rush, just wanna get you on board XD

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:20 am

Sorry about the delay in replying, Sil!
Life has been crazy hectic lately, but I still plan on joining with Loki. I still need to update his profile a bit, but I’m hoping to jump in sometime this week with any luck.

I’m really wanting to have a girl in the group though, so much so that I’m debating bringing one in to dual with Loki. I’m not sure who yet – I’m still brainstorming what sort of character would be most suitable but I’m currently swayed towards a child. We’ll see though. If you have any suggestions, do let me know!
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:15 pm

GOOD. I NEEDS THE LOKI.

OOOO a little girl? It certainly would bring a new dynamic to the group. Itotallydidn'trealizethegroupwasasausagefestuntilyousaidsomethingHULULULULUL Hit me up whenever you get struck with an idea, darling! *v*

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Min on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:28 pm

ohh i forgot to post here but sooner or later i'll be joining in with a revived version of Drowned the Swampert (like we discussed in PMs, sil B) )

generally he's going to be pretty standoff-ish but not too distant, he'd be very willing to be friendly and make friends after roughly 3 or so years of being a rotting, lonely corpse. he'd just be too anxious to approach anyone first, since he's also worried about living taking him the wrong way. if anyone approaches him though, he'll do his best to be polite and prove that he's no longer undead, though he's bound to have his violent breaks due to being revived.

he's a pretty shy but pleasant guy who's willing to follow any orders given to him to prove his worth. not much of a talker but it's apparent that he tries very hard to socialize when he can. it's going to take him a while before he can make coherent sentences though, since it's been so long since he's actually spoken.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:20 am