Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Silverishness on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:18 pm

All right, guys!

So I was wondering/ hoping that maybe we could form another Snowpoint Team, with shiny new plot and characters and whatnot. Since I'm bringing Dante back, everything that happened in the old team probably happened, though I'm unsure of how it wouldn't have happened in the first place. So, yeah. It happened. |D

What I'm looking for, my lubbs, are characters that can adequately bounce off of each other and a rockin' plotline. If you want to pitch in an idea or character or whatever, please, give out a shout. : D

I AM reserving a spot for Fox, because Snow's his baby as much as it is mine. d: This isn't negotiable, unless he comes on here and tells me otherwise. Even then it's debatable XD

I think? it'll stay as an Elite Team. I really have no idea. I just want to get some ideas going. It's not like this is going to get started anytime soon.

I have no idea what I'm really looking for as far as plot is concerned. Dante's a pretty malleable character and can work with a lot of different personalities, which is why I use him so fucking much. XD So yeah. Just start throwing, guys.

**Team Sheet

Team Roster:

--Dante the Houndemn (Silverishness - Leader)

--Gregory and Eris the Charizards (Nightfall)

--Pachirisu the Jolteon and Glalie the Glaceon (Dandelion)

--Gym Leader Candice and Lucas the Aiveon (Abysswalker)

--Raiden the Manectric (Phoenix)

--Strix the Nidoking and Rune the Sneasel (Fox)

--Pokemon Trainer Marley (Nightfall - Floater)

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Snitch on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:15 am

I'd be very much interested in joining a Snowpoint reboot. I'd spent years waiting for a spot to open up, but it never worked out. So, I’m pretty psyched at the opportunity to finally write alongside Dante [and Strix, hopefully!].

If you'd have me, I could be pretty flexible with which character I use. I'd probably bring back one of my older characters, unless I'm suddenly struck by inspiration. Initially, I’m drawn to using Loki or Selina [who I’m in the process of re-adopting, haha]. They’re both in need of a little re-vamping in places, but I imagine they can inject a fair amount of mischief into the plot.

Loki, I’m planning to have completely transitioned into something more sinister, probably making his return to roleplay as a Zorombra. He’s going to have his life worked out a lot better, no longer confused on who he is and so abandoning the fragility he showed in Viridian. I imagine him being a Zoroark/Zorombra could stir up some initial tension with Dante too?

Selina, not too different but probably a lot more toned down. She’s cunning, only hanging around survivors to get what she wants out of them. Not explicitly evil or malicious, but very self-orientated. No loyalties or the like.

If you’re looking for a character that’s more protagonist material, then I might have some more thinking to do, haha. I might dig through all the characters I’ve ever used/planned and see if any nicer folks pop up.

Edit;
So, I tried to list all the characters I've ever completed a profile for and hit 75. SEVENTY FREAKIN FIVE.

And I've also gone and got inspiration for two new characters, which I could always introduce here. Both females because I've always had far too few girls.

One is based off Margot Verger from the Hannibal Series. Very blunt, aloof girl; strong disliking of males from an abusive childhood and now stands tough as nails. Cunning when she wants to be, doesn't trust easily but has a gentler side reserved for children. Quietly unstable too. Would likely end up making her a dual with her nutty bro, Mason, who's a total dick. Not entirely sure if she'd fit here but it's another option.

Second idea is a Delphox based off Carol Peletier from The Walking Dead [TV Series]. It's sad how obsessed I am with this show lately. But, she'll be more of a team-player. Likely to be stubborn as well as cunning when she feels it's for the greater good, but otherwise compassionate, selfless and a real asset.

I'll go into more detail about them if we're thinking a troublemaker like Loki or Selina aren't quite as appropriate for the team. :)

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:45 pm

So many to choose from *u*

Gosh, Snitch, I'd love to have either one on the team, honestly! I remember loving them both! XD I do think that I might be pairing Dis with Dante in the meantime, and either one would be someone he would latch onto. The Zoro issue would be really fun for Loki to play off of, though, since I'm sure he would ADORE torturing him XD

Vinny, considering the fact that the cast might be running a bit short on ethics, I think either Fear or Jolt would be best. With all the snow though, Jolt might be the better option since Fear would likely be grounded a lot.

This is exciting! 8D Keep the ball rolling!

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Snowpoint Team Approved as a New Elite Team, to replace the old one.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 pm

If I'm freaking anyone out by requesting to move Dante's profile, don't worry; I just wanted it out of Living. It was only there because an old profile mod never moved it after I created a dual. XD

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Okay awesome! In that case, I think I’ll be introducing Loki to the team. >D
I’m seeing a lot of friction with Dante for a start, think they would clash very nicely. Loki seems to have a problem with most leader-types for a start, and coupled with Dante’s no-shit sort of attitude, he would dislike him in no time. If he ever found out about the history with Delia, he would have a bucket of fun abusing your boy. Probably wanting to bring Dante down from his pedestal out of pure spite.

He’s got issues with being controlled from his family life, constantly being bypassed for leadership by worthier candidates. He’s incredibly power-hungry, maybe even building up the desire to usurp Dante’s authority over a team in time? But then again, there’s got to be something in the team that he truly wants and that would require some thinking. I need to find a reason for Loki to stay with the group and perhaps his eventual desire to rule them.

Got a lot of things to work out with my boy, but these are just my initial ideas. Definitely see him slipping nicely into a villainous role. Not very sympathetic at all, unless I did backtrack and play with his more vulnerable history a little more. Not much, but just enough to win him some sympathy?

Also, I absolutely LOVE Dis. He’s such a creeper, lol.
We could probably work out a strange little friendship between him and Loki. Not sure what it’s built on, or whether it’s just Dis’ attraction to someone he sees as powerful, but something could definitely work out there, haha.
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:01 am

You should know that I'm really, really ok with this.

There would be things to tip Loki off about a past grievance with a zoroark, particularly in just how uneasy Dante would be around him. I'd go so far as to say he'd be paranoid of Loki, -and rightly so- and only keeps him around to keep an eye on him.

I can definitely see Loki staging a mutiny, especially since Dante's not the most  forgiving leader. Maybe just the need to conquer someone like Dante would keep Loki there? A stern, dominant person like that?

Dis would definitely be drawn to Loki with his zoro-powers and master skills of manipulation. He's quite sadistic, and really only is interested in watching others go to their own demise. He would see Loki and the chaos in his wake as fascinating, and would be a little purple shadow, whether Loki likes it or not XD

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:55 pm

Eee, I’m so excited!
I think this will work out beautifully.

I think you’re right, Loki doesn’t really need that much of incentive to stay thinking about it. He’s allowed to be irrational, haha. Although I think it would probably be triggered by some pathetic little moment of humiliation of some sort. Like not long after their meeting, they could butt heads and Loki could be on the receiving end of a verbal attack or something? Just enough to wound his pride and consequentially trigger the need to conquer Dante.

He’d end up sticking around simply for the satisfaction of being a thorn in Dante’s side. Realizing that his presence alone could have the potential to wear him down over time, all the while plotting a mutiny. Maybe he could strike up ‘friendships’ with other members in the team, trying to quietly garner support and manipulate them into his own way of thinking? I mean if Fox joined the team with Strix, then he would definitely be one of Loki’s main targets. He’d want to turn all Dante’s friends, especially those closest to him, against him.

And through the manipulation, I could have him evolve.

As for Dis, I actually had a bit of a brainwave.
Loki could mistake Dis’ fascination with him for some form of loyalty, seeing him as almost a follower – something he’s always desired. It could spur on his need to control the entire group, build his empire and sit on the throne where he believes he belongs. Behind the megalomania, Loki’s issue is that he’s always had difficulty in belonging somewhere – he’s always been a bit of an outsider. He's never really found his place in the world and so thinks that it’s at the top of the ladder. So, if he catches glimpse of what looks like loyalty/respect/obedience, he will delude himself into thinking he can rule all of them. Take Dante out the equation and they’ll have to accept him as a leader.

This gives the potential for things get sinister a lot quicker. What started out as a mere desire to spite Dante could snowball into a vicious mutiny; and as he becomes more desperate, so will his schemes, ultimately resulting in the goal to kill your boy.
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 pm

^ This, can I just express how much a friggin mutinous Loki makes me happy inside.
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 am

FUCKING YES, SNITCH. ALL OF IT, YES.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BODY.

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:37 am

Pfft, I’m just getting started, bby ;D

/shot

Ooh, that’s one person Loki can manipulate a little then. I imagine he’ll target Koru at quite an early stage, probably just when he’s decided to take down Dante. He’ll appeal to your boy’s sense of sympathy - crocodile tears, exaggerating an injury, general feebleness etc… He could even talk about his past a little, though would likely embellish it to avoid being bombarded by the real memories.

Also, another idea I thought I’d yack on about whilst it was in my head.
So, I’m thinking perhaps it could be cool to have Dante separated from the group at a later point? Probably as a result of Loki’s own doing. He could trigger a landslide or something, making sure that Dante is trapped on the opposite side of it – allowing him to take control of the group, tell them he’d tried to save Dante but he’s dead. You know, general asshattery, lol.

Or (or also, just throwing it out there, lol), Loki could take on the appearance of Dante using his illusions and take over the group, say that Loki’s dead instead. He could be a pretty convincing Dante for a while, but they’d definitely catch on it was him. He’d eventually become all tyrannical, super controlling, and end up giving himself away. Dante would return and there’d probably be some huge-ass fight, lol. They could even end up doing the whole ‘no, I’m the real Dante’ thing, haha. Forcing the group to decide who the imposter is.

I hadn’t actually realized how much fun I could have with Loki’s illusory abilities.
He could take the form of Dante just casually, framing him for misdeeds and just giving the impression that there’s a whole other side to the Houndusk. Trying to stir up loyalties in the group, make them really question who their leader actually is. And it could work the other way around too. Loki could create illusions of other team members giving Dante the stink-eye and generally giving him reason to think they’re turning against him.

Okay, I think that’s enough word vomit for now.

In short, I’m super excited about this. I’m going to have SO much fun, haha.

Also;
I’m thinking of making Loki a dual with someone. Likely one of the female chars I’m working on, but I’m still working it out.
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:30 pm

OMG YES

ALL OF MY YES.

HOLY SHIT.

I ADORE the framing idea. Oh my God, you have no idea. I love the buildup and the separation-- both ideas are great, frankly. Shit. And each choice has its own merits-- if Loki takes the shape of Dante after the separation, he can further drive Dante's reputation into the ground and then "miraculously" show up after some "fight" with Dante where Loki came out as the winner and resume control. Or he could simply emerge afterward as himself and have the pleasure of being embraced as a leader without any tricks or illusions. Both would lead to a FANTASTIC reveal when Dante ISN'T dead or gone or whatever and would wind up to a truly AMAZING climax. OH MY GOD, UMF. YES.

YES, GODDAMMIT.

I would LOVE Strix to be there as well, as he would have the worst time with Loki's frames. His faith with Dante is shaky right now, as we're gearing up to restart the team. MMMM FOXY. CAN WE DO THIS.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 am

Eeeeeee ~ :D

I’m so glad you’re okay with the idea. I kind of felt like I was shoving it down your throat without actually checking whether that was the whole deal you were looking for regarding Dante, haha. But, I’m glad you like it!

Think we can have a LOT of fun with this. >D
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:14 am

PSHT. I WAS EATING IT UP.

But yeah. We really can rock the shit out of this. >D

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Fox
Elite
Elite

Post by Fox on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:33 pm

I might jump in with strix, i just don't know where the big guy would fit in.
would we start over, as if none of that happened?
i wouldn't mind that, as i've fleshed out his personality a bit more since the beginning.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:15 pm

So much of Dante's current personality and mental state came from what happened during the original team's run. I don't think we could really start over without undoing all of that, unfortunately.

However, I really want Strixy-face in this XD Maybe they both wake up in the warehouse, unsure of what exactly happened? Like... just trying to figure out what did occur and what didn't? Maybe we can play off a lot of the original thread like a big, giant fever dream? Could be fun for those two, especially when calling into question whether or not all these pokemon were real.

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Fox
Elite
Elite

Post by Fox on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Strix could wake up somewhat healed, only mildly beat up, and follow suit with all the wtfs.
Blood and shattered everything in the warehouse will be proof of their prior shenanigans, but perhaps they ran into a trickster or illusionist of some sort and got mind fucked to get where they are.

I could run with that, whenever the team wants to happen.
I want spot 2 tho.

Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Psht, bitch, YOU'RE ALWAYS MY WINGMAN.

But yeah, we can do that >D

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Ok! Fox and I will start things up now, with just Strix and Dante to establish what happened between the old thread and the current one. Don't feel pressured to jump in quickly, since we're counting on a few rounds by ourselves to really get all the details out. C:

But consider this team up and ready to go!

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:49 am

Ok, guys, after this next round (after I post one more time) y'all are free to start jumping in.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Abysswalker
Elite
Elite

Post by Abysswalker on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello guys~ As you all know, I'll be joining Snowpoint really soon with my lovely Umbreon Waylon. As soon as I get an image for him, I'm golden~

Anyways, I do have things planned for him. Most of that won't really come into play until later, so I'll save it for when it's relevant (unless you would rather I post it sooner? I don't know).

Now, this team is full of male Pokemon-right off the bat, Waylon's not going to be very comfortable around them. Especially Strix and Dante; the latter is not only an alpha male, he's a Houndusk, so my Umbreon is going to a wee bit freaked out. Strix, he'll eventually be less nervous around (unless major blood rage occurs).

Ricxs and I have actually been talking about Koru and Waylon becoming close friends, since the Persian is so damn nice. He'll probably be the only reason Waylon sticks with the group for very long (especially later with the mutiny).

And Snitch, I was thinking about some things and came up with something: Loki likes to mess with people, especially with his illusions, right? Well, Waylon himself suffers from fairly acute hallucinations. Maybe Loki could gain his trust somehow, and learn about his experience with the Houndoom father? So when Loki's harsher rule starts, and Waylon begins to try and speak out, he could torment the Umbreon with Houndoom illusions? Waylon would freak and probably break down pretty badly should that happen, so he won't be much of a threat. That, and his mental stability would probably be questioned (if that's what the other members want to do.) I wanted Waylon to sorta become an outcast in the group later on, and Loki tricking him into looking like a lunatic would definitely do it, but I'm willing to work with other things! |D

You are what you love, not who loves you
In a world full of the word yes, I'm here to scream
No, no, wherever I go,
Trouble seems to follow,
I only plugged in to save rock and roll.
Fox
Elite
Elite

Post by Fox on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:56 pm

So I think I'm gonna try and have Strix go into some denial of what happened until Dante and him have some time to sort it out. With the introduction of new characters, Strix isn't gonna just sit there and sort shit out. And with Dante 'letting Hera go,' Strix is pretty pissed at him and rebelled against scaring everyone off. Plus, it's a tribute of sorts to the dead/non dead Hera lol.
He won't let it happen to anyone else atm.

Also, Strix is assuming Dante had something to do with everyone else disappearing as well. but his trust in Dante runs deep, so his feels of betrayal are skyrocketing at the moment.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 am