Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:32 am

Am game for the idea as well as the team, give me a day or two to scrap up a 'mon and idea for it. as am thinking already of your two different teams Idea either one of two (possibly to start with as depending on how well i can adjust to dual sheets might do a dual by this point) of either a vaporeon to side with Dahlia, or a totodile(evoline) to side with cinder hintail.

Last edited by Requiem on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:50 am

I have a water type floating around somewhere, and I'd love to join in~
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:12 am

Ah this makes me tempted to bring back Bass the Whiscash.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:13 pm

I might use Vapor the Vaporeon. She'd be fairly neutral, more wanting to sit back and observe, before maybe stepping in when Dahlia becomes undead?
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Sorry should have posted a link Bass (currently up for adoption) was an abandoned egg picked up by an Electric Guitarist who used him to help tune his basslines (and also got him his nifty tattooes and piercings.) Due to the fact he was never around other Whiscash he couldn't tell the vibrations he was feeling was an earthquake until it happened and killed his trainer, feeling it was his fault he has not gone ashore since.
He's very loud and often speaks before he thinks, loves music and often sings classic punk songs in a manner that makes the water reverberate. He has a strange sense of chivalry, being protective of his friends and particularly of the ladies and is quick to resort to violence to defend them. He's also a bit insecure and deals with it by being a Boisterous Bruiser around those he likes and harshly shutting down those he feels are likely to poke fun at him. Usually the dumb muscle but has occasional moments of being very perceptive.

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:52 pm

I can back outta this team if you want so you have a full six team, I might be bearing to many 'mon once all the others get on teams.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am

It's fine with the list of people you have think the story will be better told without me :) I can still help with idea's here though.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 am

Well Aysu(Newly named Vapor) will be quite content to stay with Dahlia and crew, but will stand back and watch for a bit, but won't really partake in fights too much. She'll partake in a fight if it seems she's needed, or if it's against and undead that particularly irks her, but otherwise she'll stay back and watch.
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 pm

I'm late. Again. DX

As you know, my most likely candidate here will be Arthur. This poor guy is a nervous wreck HAHAHA GEDDIT? WRECK? LIKE THE SHIP LOLOLOL He has anxiety issues, particularly after the incident that left him scared and the horrible death of Vortex at the hands of Zoroark. He is a little naive since he doesn't know that much about the world due to his Trainer's neglect (he spent a lot of his life in a Poke Ball and only ever came out to eat or [very rarely] battle). In terms of battling he isn't that good, and mostly relies on the brute strength that his species is known for to succeed. He will go all out against any undead who threaten himself or his friends. He tends to get easily attached to anyone who is kind to him and does not mock him for his nervous disposition and stutter.

Vince and I had a chat and came up with two possible plot points for him relating to his two characters, firstly being Dahlia. We thought that she and Arthur could become good friends (hence causing Arthur to bond with her), making her eventually turning and/or death devastating for him. Secondly, we thought that Viggo could notice Arthur's weak battling skills and offer to train him up. Later on, Viggo could betray Arthur in some way, causing him to snap and become a potential danger to the group.

(^Did I get all that right, Vince? It was from memory soo... XD)

As for Cinder's Huntail, he's likely to just keep away, lol. If the team does split into two groups, Arthur will be on Dahlia's side.

I think that's it for now. If you need another kind of character that you think will do a better job than Arthur, let me know and I'll see what I can do. :3

Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:27 pm

As it is, this team has enough plot to work. I am approving the SHIPWRECK Team, and you may begin submitting characters at any time.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
Zapdos
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Zapdos on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:35 pm

MEW OI WE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT CINDERS CHARACTER YET NO SHHH

but ill move the topic and rename it, thanks man

Night, yep. Exactly what we spoke about. Though with Viggo he would just kind of accidentally go to far, push Arthur to probably battle or do something hes uncomfortable with, then he just snaps and attacks Viggo or something. Both ideas are fine, so ether one you want to expand with in RP and work with is just fine with me.

We got the a-okay from Suicune for a tribe of infected Phione, so I will be typing up information on them in bit. They'll be the primary enemy to the group. And since it looks like most of everyone will be on Dahlia's side, I need to hear from Cinder what she would like to do in terms of plot. vwv
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 pm

IM I LATE TO THE PARTY OR WHAT

My character Saferi the Huntail has been in small, confined areas most her life. The whole 'open ocean' thing does not fly with her. The Anne, though massive, has walls and pockets of space that would make her much more comfortable. The illusion of a smaller area is enough to give her a territory to defend. No one fucks with her and its all good, but obviously we cant have that in this team B[
Saferi is not friendly, welcoming, or understanding. She will want everyone to get the fuck away from her boat. Dont touch my boat mother fuckers. Her ultimate goal throughout it all will be getting all these mother fucking boat touchers random Pokemon to go away. Force is her only form of persuasion, preferably but against death grade force.

The infected Phione are a threat to her territory and, loathing aside, she may allow the others to team up with her to remove them. They can be 'allies' to remove a 'common enemy' but ultimately she will want to separate herself and her home from the others. They can't stay, especially those who are infected and have weak constitutions.
It looks like the fight for territory could be long and drawn out. Saferi doesn't take BS and may want to cast away the weaker members of the 'team' as she will be unable to see any use in them. Things could get heated, split up, and possibly have a fight against one another and the undead due to her solitary, dark nature.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

I just have two more things to do and I can get Aysu up for RP
Drago
Ace
Ace

Post by Drago on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 am

Yup, sorry I'm late to the party! I plan to use Bell in a similar way to what you said. She's young and incredibly childish, and doesn't really understand the way the infection works. Actually, in due time, I may model her a bit off Lizzy from the Walking Dead...  She'll see them as they look, not necessarily by what they are. If they're big and threatening, or ugly and scary, she'll be frightened. But if they're caring like Dahlia, she'll get close to them. 

I was just wondering, how close to the surface/shore do you plan on beginning the RP? Cause... I kinda had an idea for how to introduce her. Thought it might be funny to have her talking to an infected fighting-type, who proceeds to literally fling her away into the water. Inevitably,she'd end up landing on someone. Wouldn't work if we were way out to sea to begin with though...
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 am

The Anne was in the harbor so we shouldnt be far out at all~

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:16 am