Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum)

Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) Empty Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum)

Post by Apos Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:12 am

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) WQBcgA4

Tenra the Infected Froslass

Text Color-#009999
    Time of Infection- Approx 1 week
    Item-    A small chunk of NeverMeltIce, taken from the Corpse of Regice
    Gender-  Female
    Age-    Adult
    Species- #478 Froslass, The Snow Land Pokemon
    Height-  4'03"/1.3m
    Weight-    58.6lbs/26.6kg

Pokédex Entry-   "It freezes foes with an icy breath nearly -60 degrees F. What seems to be its body is actually hollow." (Diamond/Pearl)
    Level-   Insert Level Here
    Ability- Snow Cloak "Snow Cloak causes evasion to increase by 20% in a hailstorm."
    Nature- Serious
    Characteristic- Strong willed
    Moves-  
    - Blizzard (Level Up)
    - Ice Beam (TM)
    - Shadow Ball (TM)
    - Double Team (Start)

History-   Life and Death. Concepts often not associated with once you are technically dead. What can I say? I was already dead, then I was bitten, and apparently I'm forced to die once more. But, before we begin a droll, depressing tale of my suffering at the claws of these Infected, let us start at the relative beginning of my sad, yet somewhat interesting tale. I do not remember much of my life as a Snorunt, for a week after I hatched, my trainer, whose name escapes me, forced my evolution with a Dawn Stone. But I harbored to no ill will, eventually coming to enjoy my beautiful, graceful form, though it did come at a sad price. I was not alive. Being the shade I am, there is no heartbeat, and I need not breathe. I'm hollow inside, and cold, and dead...

To prevent unnecessary sadness, we shall move on. When I came of age, when my teenage years hit me like a prize fighter, I was forced into a world of violence. Taught not to surrender, and to fight until the strain made me crumble. For a time I was strong, conquering my opponents with sheer will alone. My trainer thought it useful to teach me certain moves he got from odd little discs which he would use on me. After this, there is little I can remember, whether from the stress of battle or from me developing a dementia, I do not know. What I remember next is my 22nd year.

I was fighting against some people known as the Elite Four or something of that nature, when I was defeated. My trainer always had a foul temper, but took care not to take it out on his Team. Today was different, and he released me, merely for making him lose. It was not my fault. He had sent me out to fight an Onix, and the Rock Type would not go down, and one Stone Edge later, and I was defeated.

Little was I aware, as I hopelessly and aimlessly wandered about, that my world, which I had become so fond, was beginning down the road to death, and decay as is the natural order of things. For a time after the Infection started I remained hidden, watching as the living came to die, and rose again, to feed on others.

Upon passing near the human settlement known as Olivine after a greivous battle with a group of these abominations, I found the torn and defeated body of Regice, my personal Lord and God. To honor his passing, I took from him a sliver of his form, Nevermeltice, which I will preserve as a token of the valiant golem's death.

Appearance-   Looks, for all rights and reasons, to be a normal frosslass. Due to her typing, and the recent time of infection, she has not yet began to show signs of infection.
    Personality- Was raised to be the star of a trainer's team, and as side-effect of the single minded training, is very strong willed. Since her release and apparent failure to her trainer, she has grown disinterested in most around her. Is very deadpan about most things, with the exception of cpmbat, which she holds a learned passion for.

User Notes- - Is still contagious, and is not showing may signs of infection due to her typing.
    - Had permission to reference Regice in history
    - Due to the recent Infection time, and her high resistance and a slowly fading mental state, she does not know she is infected yet.
    -History Written by The Big Cheese
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) Empty Re: Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum)

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:53 pm

By choosing Colosseum you have requested a Rookie rank. It will be granted however Rookie's are only allowed 1 active character at a time. Please choose just one character to enter the Colosseum with.

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) 3Br5nS6

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotTenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) Empty Re: Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Nice to see her finally. I was hoping to see this lil' beauty.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

You do not have an Undead ticket to use on this Infected.
    Please reply when the ticket has been purchased or switched.

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) 3Br5nS6

Tenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotTenra the Infected Frosslass (Colleseum) UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm