Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Larka's Art Shoppe (Open!)

NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Larka's Art Shoppe (Open!)

Post by NyraXerz on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am

More examples of my art are available to view on my deviantart page here

1. OPEN (USD)
2. OPEN (USD)
3. OPEN (USD)

Last edited by NyraXerz on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 41 times in total
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Re: Larka's Art Shoppe (Open!)

Post by Dandelion on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 am

Totally snagging the FP slot <3
Could you draw this pair?
They have no defining features other then the Jolteon having green eyes.
The Glaceon is quiet if not conflicted. He does not talk and may seem distant.
The Jolteon is perky and jolly, always smiling and bouncing about. Anything happy works for her, maybe even cutesy.

Last edited by Cinderspark on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Min on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:20 am

Oh! I'd like to commission you for a profile image using USD, please. VuV
I would like Glinyua, my Ariados, to be drawn. She is a normal looking Ariados who walks on her two back legs. She has bright blue eyes with a Pecha Scarf + Deep Sea Scale around her neck.
She always carries around a horrifyingly mangled dead body of a Typhlosion. It's body should be covered in deep wounds and it's skull should have a crack where brain matter is still leaking out from.
If you could, I would like Glinyua along with her accessories and corpse to have blood and guts splattered all over, and could you perhaps have Glinyua's expression to reflect severe insanity? c:
Thanks!
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:44 am

Wow that was fast! I will post the images here once they are completed.

Cinderspark - you've claimed the FP slot. ^^

Lulu - You've got it! The look of insanity is one of my favorites to draw~ I will pm you details for paypal after the artwork has been completed.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Victini
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Victini on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 am

Wow, you are very good. I may have to request a FP image once the slot opens up again. :3

The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 pm

@Cinderspark, ^^ your commission is completed. That will be 120 FP

@ Victini, X3 Thank-you for the interest. It will probably be only another day or two until it is open~ I will be finishing both commissions before I open both of the slots at once for new commissions.
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh my goodness I LOVE it! They are absolutely perfect <3
Are you sure that 120 points is fine since it was a dual image? ;w;
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:10 pm

I had considered the price, in the future I will raise it, but I did not ask for more before accepting the commission so I will not ask for more now. XD Besides you were my first customer. ^^ 120 points. If you really feel strongly about paying more for the dual image, you are free to send additional points, but it is in no way required.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 pm

If only you had another slot I would love a FP comission from you! That is simply amazing~ *applauds*
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 pm

I would have your next Cash commision, my dear.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Lulu, your commission is completed. I will pm you details for sending payment. ^^

The shop will be opening soon, a few adjustments will be made the the number of slots and pricing then business will be up again~
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Open again for business!

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 am

Mind if I nab that FP slot? :3

If so, I was hoping to commission a dual profile for Nokes & Calvin. Nokes, the Manectric, should be a bit bloodied up and most importantly, he should be missing his left eyeball. Instead, the socket should house a bloodied pebble – the area around the eye itself being a bit ripped up and bloody. Calvin is just a normal Togeren.

They’re both relatively malicious characters, albeit Calvin is a far more eccentric in his manner – think spoilt brat, lol – so if you could reflect that in the picture that'd be awesome :3 Thanks!
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 am

Certainly!

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 pm

I'd like to nab one of those other slots for Yuurei and Yuuku or Vier and Zhen if you don't feel like drawing snakes.

Yuurei and Yuuku are a two headed Arbok with one head being female and the other being male. The male head has a black woolen scarf with a quick claw caught in it roughly draped around his neck, the female has a white scarf with a Shell Bell caught around her neck. Both scarves have half a yin-yang charm at the ends with the female head having the Yin (black) part and the male head having the Yang (white) part. They are both very agressive.
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Awesome, the slot is yours. ^^ I am actually quite fond of drawing snakes and would like to take on drawing Yuurei and Yuuku.

Because it is a usd transaction I will ask that half of the payment be sent to me before I start work on the commission. I will pm you the information for sending payment.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Will they be counted as a dual or single profile for payment? (seeing as they are two heads on one body lol)
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:47 pm

o3o Actually, that is a very good question...Hm, I will go with a dual character profile price because they are technically two characters.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Rule change as I am new to paypal commissions. I was not aware that they fee they took was as large as it is. usd commissions no longer need to send half of the payment beforehand. Instead, it can all be sent after the picture has been completed.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Well good thing I saw this in time then XD
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

XD Yeah, I am not versed in paypal yet and just found this part out with the percentage they take out.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Snitch, your commission is completed. ^^ The cost of dual profiles is 200 FP.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 pm

OHMYGAWD IT’S PERFECT.
I LOVE IT. <3

Thank you so much, dear. The FPs on its way now! I will definitely be coming back for another commission when you're a little less busy, haha. :3
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 pm

@Snitch - Thank-you Snitch! I am glad you like it~ ^^ I look forward to your future business

@Kaze - Your commission is complete~

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am

With Kaze's commission completed, slots are now open once again. There is no limit on slots for small image edits.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 pm