Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Melusine the Old Queen Vaporeon | WiP

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Melusine the Old Queen Vaporeon | WiP Empty Melusine the Old Queen Vaporeon | WiP

Post by Dandelion Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Melusine the Old Queen Vaporeon | WiP 433px-10

Melusine the Vaporeon
    'Down with the Queen'
    Theme Dalamud Answers - FFXIV Theme
    Text Color 79d1c3
    added6
    Item A Necklace of Water Stone fragments and shells
    Biological Sex Female
    Gender Identity Cisfemale - She/Her
    Age Elder
    Species 134 Vaporeon, The Bubble Jet Pokemon - Water Type
    Height 3'07"
    Weight 57.5 lbs
    Pokédex Entry Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:: Vaporeon underwent a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow them to live underwater. They have the ability to freely control water.
    Level 68
    Ability Water Absorb
    Nature Serious
    Characteristic Somewhat Vain
    Moves - Quick Attack (Level Up)
    - Water Pulse (Level Up)
    - Aurora Beam (Level Up)
    - Last Resort (Level Up)
    Quote "Leave me be, worm. You know naught of my suffering.. nor my failures. If you are not prepared to serve then you are of no use to me."
    History "I used to be a Queen. An, unhappy Queen.
    My home was an island hidden deep within the Seafoam Islands. Its was rather rocky, rather unsustainable to most species. The population of Eevee's that lived there could only do so because of their ability to evolve.
    Vaporeon, a species seen as almost as all-holy to our tribe, we were all to evolve into one of them if we wish to survive.
    Every Eevee was to be presented with a Water Stone, females would receive priority since they were not born nearly as much as males. These rare little rocks littered the seafloor near our island, probably washed here on the currents. They're small pieces compared to what they should be, and they wouldnt always populate the waters. In times of shortage, there is usually tension in our tribe.
    My sister and I were born in one of these times. Being female we both received our Water Stone fragment and turned into beautiful fish creatures. Our best friend however, was male and didn't get one. He was nonchalant about it, completely unconcerned in his normal focused manor. How he could be, I could never understand."
    Bulbapedia "Vaporeon is a composite creature sharing physical traits of aquatic and land animals. It is a quadruped with three small toes on each foot and dark blue paw pads on the hind feet. Vaporeon's body is light blue with dark blue marking around its head and a ridge down its back. This Pokémon has a split tailfin that has been mistaken for a mermaid's in the past. It has a white ruff around its neck, and three fins around its head made of cream-colored webbing. It is said that rain will come within a few hours if Vaporeon's fins begin to vibrate."
    Appearance Melusine will appear to be like a normal Vaporeon at a distance, but get close to her and you will easily see many differences. Each of her ankles is adorned with small fins. Her tail is more like that of a Dewgong then a normal Vaporeons, lacy and free flowing. Her head fin attaches down her spine, webbing the longer spines all the way down her back which stop at her rump. Mel's ear fins are much more rounded.
    To go along with the obvious differences are a few alter colorations. Her paws and belly are a lighter color compared to the rest of her body, along with her extra fins and tail. A small swirl trails down her side.
    Tall for her species and rather underweight as well.
    Sleek build and very slender, thin from age and malnourishment. Her ribs are visible beneath her scales. Slight fading to her scales and a bit of a 'white' tent to those on her muzzle. Sunk in eyes with bags, deep blue-brown.
    Age is very apparent.
    Tattered fins and faint scarring litter her body from years of battle and life.
    Holds herself tall and proud if not a bit exhausted. While she is an old women she is still a Queen in her own mind and moves like one.
    Accent Grizzled, worn, proud,
    Religion Unknown
    Motivation She is still queen and deserves to be treated as such.
    Personality | Serious | Bitter | Angry | Resentful | Hateful | Queen | Bitchy | Dominant | Commanding | Needy | Lonely | Lost | Overwhelmed | Frustrated | She's old. |
    Team notes Very dominating, will try to lead or at least be listened to and respected.
    Affiliations N/a
    Origins Named after Melusine, a figure of European folklore who appears as a feminine spirit of fresh water in a sacred spring or river. Inspired by the Pokemon Red/Green Vaporeon sprites and the age of those pixels.
    User Notes - Inspired by and somewhat based off the old Green sprite for Vaporeon.
    Melusine the Old Queen Vaporeon | WiP 134 Melusine the Old Queen Vaporeon | WiP 134
    Development Notes Maybe realize how much of a bitch she actually is/was and do something about  it.
    Accept her life is near its end and her 'last act as queen' needs to count and make up for her mistakes.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:01 pm