Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed]

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed] Empty Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed]

Post by Min Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 pm

I realize hidden abilities are not allowed, but this thought crossed my minds.
    Are Eevees and eeveelutions with hidden abilities allowed?
    I ask this because in BW2, you are able to receive a Anticipation Eevee in-game from the PC Box Manager Amanita in Castelia City, in the lab professor Fennel works in. In her text, she says; "I have a bunch of Eevee!" and requests that you take one from her. The Eevee you receive always has the hidden ability for it's species, which then turns into the hidden ability of whatever Eeveelution it becomes when it evolves.
    Since this feature is only in BW2 [As far as I know, since I found this out recently.] it would make any Eevees that have this hidden ability relatively young, most likely similar in age to the characters who are able to learn moves via BW2 rules, which puts them at around infant to toddler age.
    With guidelines set up for these guys [aka age limit], would an Anticipation Eevee be allowed as a character?

[The actual reason why I'm asking this is really because I have an Anticipation Eevee in-game that later I'm hoping to evolve into a Magic Bounce Espeon. I would like to make this Pokemon into a roleplayable character, but I tend to be uncomfortable when information like abilities, characteristics, etc. don't match up. |D;;
    That and Magic Bounce Espeons are just plain sexy. Love them to bits, eheh... <3]

Thank you for the answer. :>

Last edited by Lulu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed] Empty Re: Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed]

Post by Kaze Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I believe there was a similar question asked on whether a Zen Mode Darmanitan would be allowed as you could catch them at Relic Castle with the RageCandyBar.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed] Empty Re: Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed]

Post by Mewtwo Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 am

There was a similar question about this and the decision was no. Those are considered event Pokemon and not normal in-game Pokemon.

I am sorry but Hidden Abilities are not allowed, no exceptions.

Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed] 3Br5nS6

Hidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotHidden Ability Eeveelutions? [Closed] UugYyDK
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Alright. Thank you! <3
    This may be closed~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm