Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Re: (ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Post by Nightfall on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:30 pm

This sounds really good.

I'll just throw my own intentions with Rocket into this, but I reckon we could make this work with a bit of planning.

Yes, Rocket is humiliated, more so than he ever has been in his life. Not only has he lost a battle miserably, but he had an audience as well. The taunts and jeers from the Swampert didn't help either. He feels weakened, alienated and embarrassed.

When everyone catches up to him and they're all drying off in the shelter, Rocket's shame is going to morph into anger. He's going to lose his temper and basically lash out at everyone, criticizing them to try and turn the attention away from his own failure. I reckon that Artemis, Hallow and Drago will get the worst of the abuse. An argument breaks out, until someone steps in to stop it before it gets out of hand. Whoever wants to do that can.

Once things have calmed down, however, Rocket will realise that what he did was a huge mistake. Running away from a battle is so out of his character it frightens him a little, and he starts to question his own motives and beliefs - did working that hard to evolve really make a difference, or is one's strength irrelevant in this day and age? Nonetheless, he'll eventually apologise, both for ditching them and shouting at them afterwards.

Now, while Rocket's apology may convince some members of the team that he isn't all bad, others might not be so pleased. This is where the rivalry between him and Hallow can begin. One or two characters may be permanently discouraged about Rocket after their first impressions of him, and that could lead them to lean more towards Hallow.

Rocket's likely to notice this pretty quickly but at first he won't say anything - he barely knows anyone in the group and so decides to say nothing for a while and see how it pans out. However, later on maybe he and Hallow can have a differing opinion on something, and the idea that half the group are now blindly following Hallow is going to anger him, and he'll lash out. It'd be interesting if this argument breaks out because of a moral that they disagree on.

Any thoughts/ideas?
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 am

So... I'm floating here, and I have no idea what's happening on the team. What would you like to see of me during my time here o:?

Maintainence/Coding Admin
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Ok, so, I am assuming it is my turn to post, which I am 100% ok with, and am aware that if such is the case, my post warning deadline is due tomorrow. I am reading the prior RP posts, and while I understand the happenings, I'm having some difficulty visualizing the situation, especially with one of the characters leaving the group. I'd very much appreciate someone to just give me a quick synopsis of the following:

• Who is with who (I.E. what groups have formed within the roleplay)
  • BASICS of their current action
  • The current status of the city (Deserted? Ruins? Heavily infested?)

Sorry I'm just posting this, but I realized I was having trouble writing without truly understanding the circumstances within the RP.
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:56 pm

...that WAS today, wasn't it? honestly today went awry so quickly I lost track of it all. Question still stands, and while I'm able to focus and write, I'm not able to gather the posts together to form the image of whats happening, what with my back and all.
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Hey, just so yall know, I do have approved-by-lead plans with the sandshrew, so hands off please? Thankies <3
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:10 am

All right, so the current arc is now over. Great job, guys! <3

So now the group is in the north-west area of Route 212. The next plan I had in mind is that they head to the mansion to rest for the night. It'll take them a few rounds to get there, so if anyone has any ideas for when the time comes, post 'em here.

And Rocket has finally passed out after his battle. If I remember correctly, Polnareff found a few berries in the bushes? Just shove some of those down his throat and he'll be fine, lol. I would like to have him out for a couple of rounds though, to give the others time to recuperate as well, so I don't mind if you don't do that right away. It isn't life-threatening; he's just fainted as Pokemon usually do in battle.
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Mon May 02, 2016 8:37 pm

@Nightfall wrote:If I remember correctly, Polnareff found a few berries in the bushes?

There was a single Oran berry left over.

Now we know Pol has some beef, albeit now less meaty beef, with Rocket. Should mister hothead over here bring it up on the way and the two can have an injured pissyfit, or wait for the mansion? If at all, i mean
Arceus Bladed
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Arceus Bladed on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi, so i'm relatively new to the site, and just got my first profile approved for this team. Whose turn is next? If it's mine i thought so but needed to check. Also how would I reply? Do I need to go to Hearthome's border and track or something like that?
Fern
Elite
Elite

Post by Fern on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:33 am

It is currently your turn, you go after the Servine. (Me! Very Happy) If you ever forget your turn in rotation, just check out the Team Character Sheet and it will have your turn listed. The way I usually have my characters enter a new team is by having them roam around the outskirts of where the others are, hear a noise/see them, and investigate. You can read around other teams to try and get a feel for it. Smile
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:34 pm

btw, when I had Twilight say 'it's definitely not empty.' She was technically referring to herself, but she was mainly trying to fuck with everyone by being vague.

Anyways, glad to be joining the team!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:29 pm