Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Post by Silverishness on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 am

LOLOL I DIDN'T FORGET THIS ONE IN MY POSTING SPREE NOPE NOPE

In any case, with Amadeus gone, I think Thread's gonna fuck some shit up in the hizzouse XD Gusta.

**Team Sheet

TEAM ROSTER:

[*]Leader - Rocket the Garchomp (Nightfall)
[*]Connor the Eevee and Michael the Growlithe (Abysswalker)
[*]Francesca the Krookodile (Min)
[*]Polnareff the Lucario (R'hia Kyrie)
[*]OPEN
[*]OPEN
[*]Floater - Wolfe the Garchomp (Catalyst)

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Re: (ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Post by Silverishness on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:25 am

Well, with Ice going into Inactivity, I guess we can just have the jolteon escape. Phoe, maybe you could edit your own post to free the jolteon from our dragons? Then we could just write him out as an NPC.

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Hey guys, had an idea for a way for Fieryat to kind of prove to Thread that she is more than just some 'female' as he enjoys calling her. XD

Once the Salamance's wings are gone I was hoping to have Fieryat get on its back and take off with it, dropping him and using her Flare Blitz to completely devastate it by rocketing them both to the ground in a blaze of glory. She will of course take the recoil damage but will still be able to stand and walk away from the crater afterwards.

It could be a good way for her to show Thread that he can't push her around, lol.

Think that could work?
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 pm

So kinda like the the one eposide in the anime Charizard's Seismic Toss (Charizard grabs the opponent, flies into the sky, spins around, zooms back down, and tosses the opponent into the ground for more damage, using the momentum of the dive.), though more creative I don't see why not as its not that move and think it would be kinda neat.

As my post was freezing its wings to disable or even shatter them that I dont think was seen yet.
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 am

Sounds all right with me, at least, what's not directly posed to Snitch

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 am

Ooh, I like it! Go right ahead, Phoe. :3

Thread will start respecting Fieryat, but he still won’t like her – nor anyone for that matter, lol. But from here on, he's going to to be extra-unpleasant. Cray’s going to flee during the chaos of battle, leaving the team, so that along with Thread’s authority constantly being challenged is going leave him as the world's biggest grouch.

Also, with all the new arrivals to the team, it looks like the original plan of Thread’s 'training camp' is going out the window. His right-hand man is gone, he’s already sustained one injury and with the threat of Fieryat’s strength and morals, he’s going to be somewhat vulnerable. If you guys wanted to knock him down a peg or something, this looks like a fairly good opportunity, haha.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Elidr would jump all over that opportunity Snitch, lol. He has already shown a lot of defiance to Thread so if he thinks he can bring the Aerodactyl closer to his level he will certainly go for it.

I will let the next round or two be dedicated to the wings and then after that has been taken care of I will have Fieryat get fed up with them 'wasting time' and snatch the wingless brute out from under them.
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 am

I plan on after this battle, or sometime very soon, having Reeves evolve. When he does, he'll be far more brutal and angry, and will start having split loyalties for both Elidr and Thread. One head will be more like the Reeves now, and that one will want Thread's eradication and his own freedom, but the other will want to wreak the havoc and destruction that siding with Thread promises. So, that'll make for an interesting note.

I always saw Zweilous' two heads in a power struggle until they evolve, since Hydreigon only has one controlling head. So the darker, more violent and angrier head could always win out during evolution, which might be why Hydreigon are always so damn angry. [Aggression in nature usually wins out anyway lol] So I was gonna play into that theory. :3

Besides, Thread needs a devil's advocate lolol. Just so things keep interesting.

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Snitch
Inactive

Post by Snitch on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 am

Well if you see a chance, go right ahead, Phoe. I think it would be good to clear the air after the undead’s been dealt with. Thread will be absolutely furious about the whole situation and could mindlessly attack someone to take out of his anger on, so it would give Fieryat/Elidr reason and a chance to put him in his place. Knock him around, tell him to pipe the fuck down, lol.

Amg, that’s such a good idea, Sil! I can totally see Thread trying to fuel Reeve’s anger, conspiring with his aggressive head in a bid to overcome the more peaceful one, haha.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm

I feel so passive in this talking about not sure what am going to do with Ches atm prob just gonna be a random undead hanging around, had a idea with him attacking couldn't follow up on it. Am sure I'll think of something to do with him, might just hang out with Ullr with no noncompeting personalty and watch the show, unless you want him to take on the 'random acts of violence' from Thread before Fieryat/Elidr steps in I don't mind

Edit* Ches I think Will also be leaveing after his next post anyway.
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Ok guys, so we have a pretty solid team forming now, what with the edition of two new members. I was just curious to see what you guys fancy doing for a bit. 

To start off, they're likely to make their way to the place that does Poffins for some food and to set up a shelter of sorts. That way maybe they can meet up with the newcomers and have a chat. After that, what do you fancy doing?

With Rocket, the only thing on his mind (besides food and getting funky with Francesca XD) is battling and evolving, so I'd like a fight with some undead (or heck, we could make it interesting and have a battle with a rival group of NPC survivors) in there somewhere. After he's evolved he's likely to calm down a bit, so we can throw in a bit more plot. 

In the meantime, anything you guys want to set out and do? That goes to the newcomers as well - anything you want to get started with?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Ullr'll mostly just tag along with whatever they're doing ^^" Though her ultimate goal is to find someone who can help her get back to Snowpoint. I don't really have any near plans, So I'm open to wwhatevver~
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Min on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Francesca doesn't have a lot of goals other than getting funky with Rocket surviving/staying alive. She's been itching for a good fight though, so a group of enemy NPCs or a horde of undead works--she's a little restless since she hasn't been able to go all-out for a bit. xD

I have a feeling Francesca's going to challenge Rocket to a friendly spar once he evolves into a Garchomp, just as a friendly competition of sorts/to see who's stronger. c:
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Not sure how much of a say I have being new but I think a rival NPC living group sounds like fun. c:
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm

@Katia: That's fine. It's a shame that Snowpoint is already occupied as a team or else we could've perhaps made our way up there.

@Lulu: Oh they will get funky, just not while everyone's watching That sounds like a plan. B) Rocket will say that he won't go easy on her just because she's a female, but he will really. =P

@Cinder: You have as much say as you want! And yes, I agree that the NPC rival group sounds really interesting.

Maybe we could do that so that it's not just one big battle. For instance, they could fight, kill off one or two of them and then the rest of them flee. So then, there's the threat of them attacking again all the while they're still in Hearthome. Good way to put them all on edge, and perhaps prompt them to try leaving the city later on. Maybe they can head to Solaceon or somewhere else that's close?

So yeah, tl;dr: they'll go to the Poffin place, grab some food, have a chat and then get ambushed by the rival group, who fight them for the food and shelter. Rocket evolves during the battle and they manage to get the upper hand. The rival group flee, but keep up the threat of further attacks.

Sound all right?

Negative10
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Negative10 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:43 pm

A confirmation on the information: the team's at the Poffin House, am I correct? O: It looks like there isn't too much happening (i.e. no bloodshed at the moment). Maybe the new characters can start popping in this cycle, and after that, the Ambush may begin-!

Do we want character introductions/conflicts to have its round, or have it be interrupted? 8]

Additionally, I was thinking about the Route 212 southward of Hearthome (gosh, I haven't talked about Sinnoh in forever). There's the Pokemon Mansion, and further down 212 is constant rainfall. That'd be a good environmental obstacle, seeing as how there's soon going to be three Fire-types on the team!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 pm

We entered the Poffin House in Nighty's last post, yup yup. c:

That sounds like pretty good future plans, somewhere to go already! We still have to scramble, fight, and feel threatened enough by the rival group of living before they leave the city they all /just/ arrived in first. By risk of death is always a good persuader.
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm

I thought I'd replied here the other day. Huh. :/

Anyway, yes we're at the Poffin House. The group was basically heading there in the hopes of finding some food. I'm going to use this current round for the new guys to come in and then in my next post I'll start the ambush. It may seem a little soon, but if you've read this post, the appearance of the rival group is foreshadowed, and they have been watching and following our guys for a while, and listening to their plans. That is why they will barely give them any time to settle before they ambush them.

The rival group are a very territorial bunch, and basically don't like it that our lot are in their city eating their food. As for what Pokemon and how many are in this group, I was thinking it could consist mainly of weak-moderately leveled NPCs, and then for one or two of them to be more powerful. Like the "boss", in a way. This boss is gonna be in charge of the group and is going to be bigger and stronger than the others. I was thinking something like Ursaring or Swampert - something large and tough.

Perhaps our group can have a fairly even battle with the weaker rivals and then the boss comes along and causes some damage (not too much though). This will cause them to flee, maybe to another part of the city, where they can plan their next move. All throughout this, the threat of another attack looms. They realise that, as long as they are in Hearthome City, they are in enemy territory.

And I love the water idea, lol. Should pose a nice challenge for Artemis and the Fire-types. Rocket's not too keen on water himself.

If anyone wants to see anything specific, such as certain Pokemon they want to see in the rival group, including the "boss(es)", please let me know.

Ahaha, this is gonna be so much fun. :3
Nightfall
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Nightfall on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:05 am

OK, sooo...

Me and Nega have come up with a moveset for the big bad bloody bonkers badass boss, who we've decided will be a Swampert. Everyone in the group who is fighting will have a disadvantage against him. 

First he'll put up a Rain Dance, which will causes a problem for the Fire types of the group. While Artemis will get a boost from this herself, we haven't forgotten to counter it, heehee >:]

Next is Hidden Power (Grass type). This should put that bitchy little Vaporeon in her place lol. Plus we made it Grass instead of Electric so it can hurt Rocket too. 

Next is Scald, whose power will get a boost from Rain Dance. It has the potential to Burn anyone in the group who isn't a Fire type. While Hallow, Bee and Phantom can't get burned, the attack will still be super effective and will reeeeally sting thanks to that Rain Dance. 

And finally, Ice Punch, to send even Rocket scurrying. XD Drago will be very weak against this as well when he comes in, so it's a brilliant counter to two of the stronger Pokemon on the team. 

Let's just say that our lot are gonna get overwhelmed by this guy very quickly, prompting them to flee aaaand we already know the rest lol. 

Everyone happy with this? I'll be bringing this bastard in next round, so if you think of anything, just say. :]
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Abysswalker
Elite
Elite

Post by Abysswalker on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 am

My level nine Eevee is so screwed, lol

But yeah, this Swampert is one helluva boss. Props to you guys for coming up with this.

You are what you love, not who loves you
In a world full of the word yes, I'm here to scream
No, no, wherever I go,
Trouble seems to follow,
I only plugged in to save rock and roll.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:10 am

I guess that means Reaper will have fun with that being the highest level, then he'll be all "Well, this was fun my prettys, but I must go" and leave for the next spot x3
Drago
Ace
Ace

Post by Drago on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:34 am

Highest level, until Drago joins the party :D
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:11 am

I suppose x3