Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Kaze
Ace
Ace

Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Kaze on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:47 pm

It will be less of restore all of the power and more of everything that's not too broken can be turned on, in the immediate area at least. I'm assuming some form of lights (perhaps natural rather than electrical like Glittering Cave) are still functioning otherwise seeing as everyone's underground there would be nothing but complete darkness. In fact there's probably areas without working lights and are the areas most likely to contain undead. The constant low light might even be a factor in preventing the team from keeping accurate track of time as it never gets (much) brighter or darker.

At the start the difference in personalties will be slight but the longer he spends plugged in the more HAL will outright argue with his human half. Seeing as the human half is more reasonable you get a better result from asking him to do something but that annoys HAL. There's also a chance that if he doesn't willingly 'eject' his programming becomes stuck in the computer system so just unplugging him isn't going to stop him. If anything it just makes him mad.

Surprisingly HAL actually quite likes Cosmic's take-no-shit attitude and isn't going to take anything personal unless Cos makes it personal. Even if he did he likely wouldn't drag Glass into it seeing as she's done nothing wrong.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:48 pm

I suggest a time skip for the next cycle where everyone gets some rest and HAL can wake you up Early Morning for Undead in the Hotel getting too close to the Junk Shop. After the roof has been damaged it isn't as solid a shelter as they would have wished and there's no food there so going into the hotel seems like a good next move.

HAL has control of the cameras, lights and doors so he'll generally be able to keep the Undead away but as he'll also be staring to break down and begin talking to himself and...well...start unlocking doors.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm

Sweet, sounds epic~ Can't wait for this >:3
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 am

Here's some plot Twi and I came up with in skype

[1:15:12 AM] Twilight Requiem: now Uboa will just get pissed at Glass and Cosmic for letting him walk off, what with a harbringer around
[1:15:26 AM] Twilight Requiem: I mean pissed
[1:15:47 AM] Glass TheAbsol: heh, Well that'll be fun
[1:16:08 AM] Twilight Requiem: yea, and now I can finally work on intentionally making Uboa scary
[1:16:39 AM] Twilight Requiem: everything else was pure coincidence if it freaked you out
[1:16:51 AM] Twilight Requiem: :L
[1:17:04 AM] Glass TheAbsol: It'll sort of work on Cosmic, he'll be a little intimidated, but Glass'll balls it up and face Uboa
[1:18:09 AM] Twilight Requiem: he'll explode a little at her, maybe destroy a random piece of furniture and then immedietely apologize
[1:18:18 AM] Twilight Requiem: and then warn her not to fail anyone else
[1:18:44 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Ooh, Yeah, Glass'll get really pissed off at Uboa for that
[1:19:00 AM] Twilight Requiem: well what happened to Joshua is essentially a death sentence
[1:19:14 AM] Twilight Requiem: and he did tell them to keep an eye on him
[1:19:40 AM] Twilight Requiem: that's how Uboa sees it
[1:19:46 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Then Glass is gonna point out that he left on his own accord, and she'll practically end up ranting
[1:20:16 AM] Twilight Requiem: he was still a child~ with obvious emotional problems
[1:20:37 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Meanwhile Cosmic will just be awkwardly avoiding the two of them. Uboa scares him and Glass makes him feel extremely awkward around others
[1:20:44 AM] Twilight Requiem: good
[1:20:48 AM] Glass TheAbsol: x3
[1:21:11 AM] Twilight Requiem: I'm still building up for the moment where Uboa gives Cosmic 'the reason you suck' speech
[1:21:17 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Hehe
[1:21:26 AM] Twilight Requiem: because he really needs one
[1:21:44 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Cosmic may be intimidated by Uboa, but he'll face Uboa for that and he's not gonna be happy
[1:22:02 AM] Glass TheAbsol: OH, maybe that can start the little bitch fight between Glass and Cosmic!
[1:22:11 AM] Twilight Requiem: yep, but Uboa's not going to scream
[1:22:16 AM] Twilight Requiem: he will perfectly rational
[1:22:23 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Neither will Cosmic
[1:22:26 AM] Twilight Requiem: and point out every glaring fault he sees
[1:22:32 AM] Twilight Requiem: yeeeeessss
[1:22:42 AM] Twilight Requiem: Uboa is an expert at Picard speeches
[1:23:16 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Cos' will then round on how unstable and replaceable he sees Uboa to be. Cosmic does not like Uboa at all and he's very obvious at showing it
[1:23:21 AM] Glass TheAbsol: ;3
[1:23:31 AM] Twilight Requiem: uboa will laugh
[1:23:43 AM] Twilight Requiem: like one of those creepy villan ones
[1:24:47 AM] Twilight Requiem: and then he'll go out and charge into the horde and have a feild day, in the process getting their supplies
[1:25:09 AM] Twilight Requiem: typical cool stuff
[1:25:30 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Then Glass'll interject between the two of them, trying to break it up, literally shoving Cosmic out of the way. Cosmic will then get bitchy at Glass, sparking an argument between them, which'll evolve into Cosmic throwing an attack and Glass countering with Sucker Punch, before practically beating the shit out of Cosmic to pull him back into line
[1:26:58 AM] Glass TheAbsol: It'll probably be best to wait till after the hoard is gone, like in the mid way between when the hoard goes and when the Poliwrath attacks, that way there's a chance for everyone to settle before this argument goes down
[1:27:06 AM] Twilight Requiem: okay
[1:27:23 AM] Twilight Requiem: So there won't be too many infected, but enough for the blob to plow through
[1:27:27 AM] Twilight Requiem: with his pipe
[1:27:30 AM] Glass TheAbsol: yeah
[1:28:36 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Keep in mind we'll have Apos the Absol floating in Under for a little bit till Ilex is up
[1:28:53 AM] Twilight Requiem: ooooh
[1:28:57 AM] Twilight Requiem: I think Uboa will like him
[1:29:11 AM] Twilight Requiem: generally he likes good characters
[1:29:50 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Which by the way, is a perfect chance for me to say that after Apos leaves, I'm happy to allow Alhoon to come in so long as he doesn't kill/maim/injure anyone. Mentally scarring is allright on my end.
[1:30:10 AM] Twilight Requiem: yep, I'm still dying to have the two of them have a conversation
[1:30:16 AM] Twilight Requiem: because reasons
[1:30:57 AM] Twilight Requiem: and it will also be interesting to see how a Psychic views Uboa
[1:30:58 AM] Glass TheAbsol: And Cosmic will be intriuged as to how Alhoon killed Keldeo - I very much suspect him to even congratulate Alhoon in killing the legend
[1:31:14 AM] Twilight Requiem: in kind Uboa will flash Cos a nightmare face
[1:31:22 AM] Twilight Requiem: and then go back to his conversation
[1:31:36 AM] Glass TheAbsol: Sounds allright to me ;3
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 am

And because we still need some more information on the Poliwrath, here's a little rundown on what we're facing.

Requiem and I have denominated that it's a high leveled pokemon, mid 50-60s, and it is either very far along in infected stage or undead, I'm leaning more undead.

The inside of it's stomach, where the spiral is, is completely filled with acid, making it a danger when it is defeated as it'll literally disintegrate, bringing the acid into the equation. Being a Water/Fighting type, it'll have the type advantage against practically everyone as well as the defensive advantage in typings. It'll of been a trainers pokemon so it has a basic mindset around battling, so incorporating that in it's attacks would be nice. The moveset we've come up with is as follows:

-Hydro Pump(VERY BAD FOR FORRIK - This'll hurt anyone it touches as it's basically an extremely high powered blast of water that, under normal circumstances, would be able to crack rock.)
-Ice Beam or another damage dealing Ice move(Probably used to freeze or slow down everyone, and it'll be bad if someone gets frozen by the ice.)
-Counter/Focus Blast/Seismic Toss(This is VERY dangerous for Glass, Cosmic, HAL and Cheshire. A fighting type move is a devastating hit and will probably leave whoever it hits disorientated for a moment, long enough for another attack to hit.)
-Endure/Substitute(Because these moves are annoying as hell and can drag a battle on for ages.)

I want this fight to last at LEAST 3-4 cycles, so don't make it go too fast. This needs to be a difficult, hard to beat foe that'll leave everyone beaten and bruised, even the higher leveled ones.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Just hit me as I got thinking about it now, the harb attack on Ryth from where he came in down the thingie from pyrite town that puts us near the mart in the picture above what is where the attack was made. so the mart is actually in ruins. what just made finding stuff even that much harder what in turn I think also helps with plot trying to find the food and water. We could still find some useful materials there that can be scavenged but not much, am also thinking that with the poliwraith attack that the hotel wont offer much protection being mostly left in ruins by a high charged Hydro Pump. The junk shop I think is over run by this point though suggesting that in time it would clear up more so after the poli attack.

Think with that we've got to try and get Hal out of the systems before the attack or just have him get a little messed up in the system when the attack breaks some ports/links. As well as might disable Hal's talent to do that for a few turns. But again before we do that When it comes around to my turn am going to start moving the 2nd team to where the first landed as it would be the only sign that they knew they are there seeing that Hal said to be friendly Alice can assume they are safe. For Alice herself having Forrik and Math around as Charizardphobia and might go a little bonkers around them. Then of course there is Cheshi who trying to 'save' her who will also become alot more active with Alice there in the undead sense. Also as Cheshi has a idea where the vending is you're going to have to send him with the food hunting team anyway. though not sure if this is before or after the poli.

regarding the Poli, I can see Alice just sort of charging into it head first while Cheshi sits back in mixed feelings that he would rather sit it out and hide honestly but knowing that Alice is fighting she would want to help protect her. both of them in this are rather selfish and would make poor teammates till Glass or Cos comes up with a idea.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Regarding actual location in the building I was thinking maybe there's some kind of open room reception area that HAL is unblocking the paths to while keeping Undead segregated in their own areas. That means Mathias and both groups are heading in the same location. Mathias can meet up with Glass's group first or encounter Alice's group but I can imagine there would only be one cycle of meeting before Kuss leaves and HAL traps them in that area and unleashes the Poli.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:00 pm

I really like that Idea Kaze, and me just being me and thinking a little. As we're on the second floor whos to say that the ground floor at the desk ain't crawling :). maybe just my mind twisting but was thinking about it all last night that like typical zombies the undead here are draw by life/noise/lights. I don't know if Hal has the whole building lighting up or not but the ground floor 'if' anything is down there are passive undead. But again up to Dumes, As the main ground came in through the roof and into the building and Kuss dropping them off in the rooms on the second floor they are bound to just walk into each other there what eases the risk of what ever else might be in the building at the time.

Math himself as I read in his post in held up in his room but Saw Alice's group before going back inside. But in Shadows post and Duma's post they are able to hear each other so The two groups can't be that Far apart. Unless that's over the cam. I can't quite remember what the inside of the hotel of a underground city would look like in a slum + undeads walking around. So if we wanted to be creative we can add a run down sorta ballroom entrance to the Hotel all fancy like with two spiral stairs leading to the floor we're on. have the one caved in the other working but blocked by debries.

They can meet up there and should be more then enough to coax the Poli to come out and play in that location and still Demo and cause trouble to the group and the building. What being said adds to the building it's self as a threat on coming down on them. I'll have to run it by Duma next she's on.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:44 pm