Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Negative10
Rookie
Rookie

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Negative10 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 pm

What are we dooooooooing lol?!

I feel that we have all the great characters, and all the right personal conflicts, but we're just missing that one external conflict that will unleash everything! As of the moment, the team is going to try to get out of the Under -- what then? :uu

Any ideas, guys? c:

**Team Sheet

TEAM ROSTER:

[*]Duma (Leader) - Cosmic the Umbreon and Glass the Absol
[*]ShadowCharizard - Mathias the Charizard and Bastet the Espeon
[*]Rhysand -Ryth the Liepard
[*]Abysswalker - Soris the Delcatty
[*]Catalyst - Israfael the Furret
[*]Kitty - Knightly the Furfrou
[*]FLOATER SPOT RESERVED
Jay
Rookie
Rookie

Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Jay on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:38 pm

amg, Nega you so good at dis. <3

I -just- joined, lol, but I think I can provide some imput. lolol.

Well, I'm planning to introduce Karlos with pizzazz, xD So, I was wondering if Karlos could bring some twouble with 'em? :3 Something like what I did with Rustboro except more settled down, haha. stealthy pokemans, yusyus.

Then,

Maybe one of the characters has a freaking mental breakdown, caused by maybe a daydream(or daynightmare ololol) or something that reminded him/her about thy past? Then, they somehow lure in the trouble by accident?

I dunno. I'm terrible at ideas.

The basic idea here is that someone brings in infected .3. But -- that is sort of... cliché, I guess. Hm...

Or something else, but I want to use the idea of Karlos bringing something or someone having a mental breakdown. LOL

Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm planning on bringing Delia back once we get out of the Under. :3 After that, I'm letting plot write itself XDDDDDDDD

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Min on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Absy is just kinda there at the moment. I feel that he's just kinda really bland, so I might be switching him out with a different character at a later date. VwV;; He'll just go with the flow in the RP until I figure out what I really want to do with him.
And very VERY excited for the return of that crazy ass Zoroark! :'D

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 am

There will be plenty of mental breakdown once Ardere's egg hatches. In fact she will break from reality completely, lol.

And I can't wait for Delia to come back. Love that crazy Zo.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:58 pm

So guys...you do know we haven't repeated yet in Under right? Who's going to start it? It's my up but no one else repeated and now I am lost on what to do.

Should I start it or wait until next round?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Yeah go ahead. That's a good idea to get Ardere to react to Delia again lol.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:00 pm

So for an idea on plot events, I'm thinking the group travels into The Under and finds either the collapsed colleseum or that big hole in the ground where the fight between Delia and Blaze commenced, and maybe have some sort of undead attack, like an undead Tyranitar or something
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 am

well we can take into consideration of the environment it's self as well;

-the under not really being that stable now to start with, rooms, area's, halls, and the like could be in ruins or about to be with a little nudging 
- take a little of the unders history about some people never having left the under in their whole lives thus I would think alot of pokemon as well never seeing the light of day but insane infected/undead
- the main part of the under the Colosseum being also in ruins could maybe harbor safety or the big nest of undead waiting to be stirred
- this would also mean that there wouldn't be much food or drinkable water for anyone that needs it or rather easily found 
- a lot of area's that may have use are nearly un accessible with the ufo disc's not working (Though maybe Forrik can help ferry us across some area's)

but

we also have other places that they can go if they are still standing
- the north side with the other Colosseum that wasn't demo'ed 
and the southern what might hold most of the homes and stores but the disc that make it easy to go between the two are down so may have to find another way across
- there is also a possible chance of the under shadow pokemon laboratory if we're allowed to use that area by the mod's or sui.

there are also points of interest they might come across like the;
-herb shop, though most might be dead they could maybe find some helpful herbs that might still be growing. 
-junk shop also might find some tools to help maybe HAL can help with this part perhaps fix a disc ?
- the under subway that connect to the shadow pokemon lab

as for the outside as well could play a part, as the desert wont have any undead or threats in that way but the desert heat might really bother some pokemon like cheshire and make unbearable to stay outside for to long. the nights also to dark and cold to remain out in it for to long as well what may not bug cheshire as much, but really just basic things they need food and drinkable water must be found. and undead are around every corner.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:39 am

HAL regains his ability to enter cyberspace (though he has to be in the right frame of mind and have an operational terminal) and is capable of doing some repairs. If we can get permission from Sui to eventually head for the Shadow Pokemon Lab it would be a good end goal for the team to get towards.

Having never played the relevant games I'm at the mercy of the rest of the group when it comes to Geography but some exploration of the residential areas sounds interesting to me.
As it stands we could add in a few undead encounters so that the team keeps moving.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:44 am

am sure they can find a terminal that HAL could use to see what he can do about the disc's.

the goal it's self could just be given by cosmo himself as he seems to hate this so much he might think the answers could be there and drive the team in that general direction. though unlikely that someone would just happen to know about the lab randomly it it was partly secretive in the game.

and duma said as i like the idea of the undead tyranitar or something along the way. though undead would be every where and maybe more active as well during night hours where it's a little cooler.

food water and shelter still need to be a top priority though or they might not live long enough to get to the lab.
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm

I think that Uboa could just be watching the group for awhile before he finally makes his appearance. (members can get glances of him running around and get paranoid possibly, also Keldeo's corpse would mysteriously vanish) He might join them after his introduction if he thinks they're interesting, and once they get to the Shadow Pokemon lab I can introduce another character <3
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:47 pm

we're still waiting on a okay if we can even reach the shadow lab from suicune, i still think it would add a little spice to it thinking that cosmo might find what he's looking for only to find some of it blocked off and old unreadable notes on the projects the lab it's self being long abandoned like it was in XD
Alhoon
Rebellion
Rebellion

Post by Alhoon on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm

My apologies for posting here, as I am not part of this team, but does anybody on the team read English? The only one I can see where it would be justifiable would be the Computer. I merely question the logic of searching for the lab, only to find it useless due to nobody understanding the proper form in which to make use of it's facilities.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:22 pm

We'd be hoping that HAL in his right mind would be able to do something with the information (reading human, jacking into the cp's if they can get power down there) do to HAL programming of having some human features and know hows (as in is history)
Alhoon
Rebellion
Rebellion

Post by Alhoon on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Thank you for the clarification. I try not to learn to much about others on the site, as it makes things difficult if they should fall. Either way, I wish you luck in the caves.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:18 pm

HAL's main goal in sticking with the team is to distract himself from his mismatch of programming, the more he is called upon to perform human tasks the more likely he'll have a fatal error and become nonoperational for a few turns while he struggles with his identity crisis. How helpful he is overall it going to be rather hit and miss.
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:23 pm

yeah i've already thought about that that we don't want him to do to the go to man for every human trouble as am sure someone else might know how something works being a human's pokemon like forrik, and as I've been talking with Twi if uboa comes to team he might also know a little human workings as well. the team will have to be a team to get any where in the under as they all will end up relaying on each other for some tasks. so i would expect not everything to rely on HAL as every pokemon would have it's advantages and disadvantages. 

but as it also came up while talking to twi that the legend team has also had it's go with the cipher lab as well so it's not going to be in the best condition to really explore hall to hall. was also talking a little with twi about the Colosseum's and I got thinking that they would need to go through the one that was brought down by the blaze battle that would be a nest for undead pokemon now. and that the other Colosseum would offer some safe haven for our mon's.

(god am getting a head ach from thinking on this to hard)

**Update**
Suicune has also given us the go ahead to make our way slowly to the under cipher shadow pokemon lab.

**Edit**
-I've also been digging around a little more in the under notes as it has reminded me that even if the team does happen to get the disc's moving around again that like in the game they need there command disc's (The L Disc,and the R disc) what am thinking could be one of two things here; one being that the humans that held these items are long since dead and reduced to bones but very hidden in the under some where
-or the undead have found and collected them thus am thinking that they might be like sub boss's that must be dealt with to get the disc. If the pick of the undead having them it can be a strait up seek out and destroy them, or we can make a little challenge out of it for example the one undead that holds the R disc might be a odd one and runs from a fight (like say a skitty) or the team and they have to track and capture it while the L disc could be in the sewer like system and must be fished out (under the threat of say a wailord?).
- okay now they have the disks, from there it can also go a few ways, a team member might find it and hoard it to him/her self and not tell the others they have it and be selfish about the information, or they work as a team and they can get this done faster and move faster as the undead night threat will always be present

-The team might also find the 'junk' file Ein Files as well, though this information is completely useless to most of the team but perhaps Uboa or HAL might take interest in it and may start a little conflict between them
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:13 am

Found this sorta helpful Picture

so we sorta have something to lookish at though most of it would be ruins undead bloody and what not. and very much lacking of the other area I think.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:43 am

O.k. for the next couple of posts HAL is going to be plugged into the mainframe.

His body is going to be completely out-of-order while he's in cyberspace so you'll have to keep an eye on it if fighting happens but more important he can get from the Junk Shop terminal into the Hotel one which will give him access to the intact cameras, elevators ect and possibly allow him to jump-start the power grid so anything that's not completely broken has power again. This should let them use the UFOs once they are repaired. For now it'll just give them an opportunity to scout the Hotel before they go in (of course not all the cameras are working and there are a few places without them)

At the same time having more file space is going to cause HAL's already glitched programming to get worse. HAL will start to project itself as four separate forms, a completely detached machine form that will just obey orders given, HAL's 'Usual' personality as the one he has developed since his upgrade, a more accurate reconstruction of the human programming who will blame him for what has happened and a much less rational representation of the human memory who will simply cry and scream and refuse to do anything.
To get him to do anything useful to the group two of him will have to agree on what to do.
HAL will immediately start arguing with the human part about his existence and will have to be coerced into doing anything useful. The human part will be more rational and easier to communicate with but absolutely loathe the pokemon part and attempt to destroy it. During this time he will act without attempting to disguise his feelings, including expressing a completely disregard for morality, blame on his human 'creator' for his identity crisis and for the fact that he is now afraid of death. If there's anything any member of the team wants to ask him, this would be the time as, while he is connected, HAL cannot technically lie.

In the worst case scenario HAL will turn on the rest of the team for trying to interrupt his arguement (think of his namesake with a touch of GLaDOS) and make their path harder by manipulating pretty much anything electronic nearby to try and kill them but toherwise
Requiem
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Requiem on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 am

Ohhh, I like this.

As for fighting, nothing is planned to happen for the night so they 'should' be fine. As for HAL plugging in, I like the idea he can get some power going again though I would think to only small area's and only temporary. As a sorta eye where you only need them not to strain HAL to much, as well at the reality powering the whole underground from a junk shop it highly unlikely. I'd say small grids only and when he unplugs they power back down, what I guess would sorta make HAL a battery in the word. Think of also every Zombie movie out there anything powering up or lighting up may draw the undead over, so I'll be adding this is plot threats then as well. This will also add the factor of risk reward, so as I'll say below the group must agree as a whole to take that chance and allow HAL to plug in, knowing that this is causing trouble for HAL for one and the undead coming in.

As for multiple HAL's I also love that idea that the group wont have a 100% sure who they are talking to at the time as this might concern Forik highly due to his strong friend connection with HAL and would be sticking up for him as HAL starts to go... skitzo. I can also see Forrik not allowing anyone near HAL while he's plug in and having a mood swing. I also love the idea about the team having to actually agree on anything to get any result from HAL. This should help also get the team back in the team mindset though they seem to be doing that partly okay on their own this would only help that along. For each of the team Members clearly the only ones having trouble playing nice is forrik and cosmo, this conflict could be a trigger for HAL to go nuts if they don't start playing nice soon. As Hal seems to like forrik a little more then everyone else, this could put cosmo and addition glass (as she is close to cosmo) is a slightly bigger danger zone. Chesh did threaten HAL and put himself in the threat zone unintentionally, and uboa is just... well uboa. (hehe) 

(Chesh: Cheshire swears he the only other sane one here...)

and I also really like the idea that if the team doesn't start acting like a team they could have trouble with their own teammate now trying to kill them. So Be nice team; everyone gets along, be not team like; HAL tries to kill you. Am fine with your idea's here Kaze and I'll encourage this to happen myself, as I think this will really help with later plans.
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Yes, this sounds brilliant~

Cosmic's mood towards HAL will go severely downhill after he takes a turn for the worst, and Glass will shift to being a little more on Cosmic's side of the fence, however in saying this, tensions will rise between the two and they'll end up bickering like naughty schoolgirls getting into a scrap-up, with Glass practically beating Cosmic senseless.

After their little bitch fight, Cosmic will become very moody, and Glass will begin trying to lead the team further into the Under, coinciding with Cheshire as to what they have there. As HAL grows more and more unstable, Glass will practically give Cosmic a 'cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it' speech, who will then attempt to join back in with group activities, however with Forrik still in the group and HAL unstable, he will be a total ass to them to get rid of his anger.
I feel no regret Forrik |D

But yes, sounds like a brilliant idea~ I've no problems with it.
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Don't worry, I'll make sure Uboa plays an interesting role in all of this...Just wait and see.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:45 am