Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP)

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP) Empty Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP)

Post by Abysswalker Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 am

THAT'S RIGHT. IT'S HERE.
    Hooray. ^_^

Welcome, welcome! Skyra here. *brofists all around.* Since the only thing I'm useful for in the 'art' section is traditional art, I've decided to open up this little shop of...traditional art. I'll draw your characters, maybe a little scene or two, just keep in mind I'm not that great at drawing. ^_^ Plus, it's FREAKIN CHEAP because you can pay me whatever you want in forum points, depending on how well I did or whatever. If I did super-bad, tell me, and I'll make it free, no questions asked.

Well, why am I charging? As much as I love to draw for people, I'm trying to find ways to earn FP for a name change, commission requests, among other things. I'm only on one team, so I needed a side job, you know? I hope I don't come off as greedy or anything, I'm just trying to raise some points. >w<

Okay, onto the real stuff now.

"Skyra, What The Heck Do I Have To Do To Request A Drawing??"

It's real easy. Just post here (or PM me) telling me what you want to be drawn. Please make sure to include stuff like poses or whatnot, unless you want me free-drawing (which is not the best of ideas.) If it's something more complicated, like a scene from a roleplay or just a bunch of characters together, please give me any details or descriptions that might help this poor drawer out. ^_^

Oh! Almost forgot. Do tell me if you want the pic colored or shaded, so I know right then and there!

"Skyra, How Long Should It Take For My Picture To Be Uploaded?"

That depends. If it's a simple, one-character sketch, I should be able to get that up on here quite quickly. Please bear in mind I can only upload pictures on the first, third, and fifth weekends of the month, unless I'm on break.

However, if it's something more complicated than that, than it might take a lot longer. I prefer to use scanners to get that full picture for you, so I might have to pass it onto a friend to get it scanned. Please be patient with me; our printer broke awhile back. ^^'

OTHER NOTES

.I use my phone to take pictures of my drawings and the quality is...not impressive. Plus, I might have to take the picture sideways if it's too big. Please keep that in mind.

WAITING LIST

1. Mew: Infected Mew + Harbingers (Agreed Price: 200 FP)
    2. Ricxs: Fallen Leaves added to Orique sketch (Agreed Price: 30-50 FP)

Last edited by GreySky on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 7 times in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP) Empty Re: Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP)

Post by Kaze Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Well isn't this awesome? Can I please request you draw either Regale or Sade both colored.

Pose wise Regale is very arrogant and would probably be crossing his scythes and looking down at what/whoever is in front of him. Sade is a sadistic asshole so either he would be looking rather suspicious or with arms spread and an insincere smile.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP) Empty Re: Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP)

Post by Abysswalker Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 pm

This shop shall re-opened! Since I've rejoined EJ and got a better quality camera with my iPhone.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat May 25, 2013 11:00 am

I wouldn't mind seeing how well you can draw Garth. Just cover him in blood and make him look as crazy as possible, lol.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat May 25, 2013 11:24 am

XD good thing I draw crazy demon things all the time.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Sade for Kaze is done!

This was my first time drawing a Sceptile so it's quite terribly drawn. ;-;

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm sorry, I forgot to color it!
    I'll get that done ASAP.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Link

Sorry for the delay Night! Your request is complete!

I can't draw blood very well. ^^'

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Certainly!

I shall begin drawing immediately. c:

Also, a reminder for myself to color Sade.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:26 am

Done!

c: There you are Ciana!

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 pm

I'd like to commission an art of Mew, Xatu, Zoroark, and Alhoon. Mew will be strongly infected in the image. I leave choice of pose, art style, basically everything up to you. You have full creative freedom on this piece.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Skyra's Traditional Art (FREAKIN' CHEAP) Hz72hB2
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Awesome, I'll start on it right away. You will be added onto the waiting list 8)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Sure, I can draw him too! But if you want it as a profile picture, it'll be digital right? I can draw Fallen onto the Orique sketch but anything beyond that is beyond my skills. ;_;

And I think I need a pricing system now. I usually just let the one I'm drawing for decide the price

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Awesome. I'll add your request to my list now 8D

And yeah, that sounds like a good price to me.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm