Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
RhysandNight
Min
Jay
7 posters

The MOSSDEEP Team

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

The MOSSDEEP Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The MOSSDEEP Team

Post by Jay Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 am

([ooc: please skip. I'll come back next round :c])
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mossdeep| |Midnight

At the mention of finding shelter from the rain, Monisha found that she held mixed feelings of it. The Mandibuzz liked the rain, and she wasn't too fond of moving around with an injured wing, but it was dark and dangerous outside right now. Slowly getting up from her original position, she stood on her talons. Slowly following the group, she limped across the grass and pavement.

Suddenly, a Houndour stumbled out of no where without warning, and the vulture squeaked and leaped away. As it apologized, the Mandibuzz sighed. "Better be more careful next time, Houndour... Such antics can lead undead to us." Monisha mumbled. Suddenly, she perked up. "Speaking of which... I think thee might be a few overhead." A flock of Fearows were circling them, having probably tailed Monisha to the island.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (25)

He turned his head to glance back at the Mandibuzz and the small houndour who had just come fleeing out of the woods. Glitch opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when out of the corner of his eye, he saw a powerful bolt of lightning strike the building in front of them. The Jolteon leaped back a few feet away as small bits of flaming debris fell near the entrance.

'That looked like an attack of a pokemon, but I'm the only one here able to generate electric attacks.' He scanned the area, but with the heavy rain it was hard to make things out in the distance. Hearing Monisha's comment, Glitch looked up and spotted the large bird pokemon, adding to his uneasy feeling. "I don't think those are the only enemies we have to worry about Monisha." Blue eyes glanced over at the Flareon. "Do you know any sturdy structures we could take refuge in if there's an attack? Sometimes the best way to win a fight is in small quarters."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Mossdeep | Midnight (2)

"Better be more careful next time, Houndour... Such antics can lead undead to us. Speaking of which... I think thee might be a few overhead." Serena's ears laid back against her head as her normal timidness appeared while she got on her four paws. She look at the Mandibuzz as her ears laid back and she unconsciously press closer to the Pokemon she accidently rolled into before lowering her head and saying softly, "I wasn't trying to cause trouble. The wind was so strong suddenly that I lost my balance while walking." When the thunder suddenly struck a building near by the little Houndour jump a little and lifted her head to look around with her strange colored eyes before she looked at the sky and saw the Fearows. "I don't think those are the only enemies we have to worry about Monisha." She looked at the one that spoke and saw the Jolteon and then at the Mandibuzz she figured is the Pokemon that the name belong too since she was the only other ones, so far beside the Jolteon and herself, looking up at the sky. "Do you know any sturdy structures we could take refuge in if there's an attack? Sometimes the best way to win a fight is in small quarters." She heard the Jolteon saying and she noticed that he was looking at the Pokemon she had rolled into and who she is currently next to. The little Houndour look up and saw the Flareon beside her as her lavender eyes widen in surprise while she look around at the rest of the group she happened to rolled into. She was worried about that thunder because she, like the Jolteon, recognized it as an attack and not a normal thunder that comes with storms. She hope they all could find a safe place to go to while this storm is going on as well as be able to get away from the infected and undead around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 am

Mossdeep/Midnight(2)

Hurt watched as the Jolteon jumped out of the way of some burning debris that fell from the flaming building as the little houndour that crashed into the flareon jumped a bit from the resulting noise. Hurts ears twitched as the pokemon started conversing

"Better be more careful next time, Houndour... Such antics can lead undead to us. Speaking of which... I think thee might be a few overhead."

"I wasn't trying to cause trouble. The wind was so strong suddenly that I lost my balance while walking."

"I don't think those are the only enemies we have to worry about Monisha." "Do you know any sturdy structures we could take refuge in if there's an attack? Sometimes the best way to win a fight is in small quarters"

Hurt was about to move away when one of the Fearow that were circling the group swooped down talons outstreached to pickoff it's target; the Injured Mandibuzz. Hurt thought to herself angerly "That insolent fool! This is my prey!" with a louder than intended snarl Hurt used telekineases before launching a deathly cold bizzard at the unfourtinate bird. The Fearow was already soaking wet from the storm above so when the Blizzard hit him he froze compleatly! The frozen fearow fell like a stone dropped off of a skyscraper and when he hit the ground he compleatly shattered into a bunch of frozen bloody shards.

Thinking quickly Hurt ran to the building next to the one she fired the blizzard from and pricked her ears to listin to the living.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 am

([ooc: I swear, after this post I promise I won't skip as much! DX])
    Mossdeep City || Midnight
    [5]

"Watch out!"

George was focusing on the others as they spoke, keeping silent, when suddenly a warm wet body smalled into him, knocking him over. George scrambled to his paws, tail between his legs as he backed away from the figure as it attempted to get back up too. "I'm so sorry!" The figure spoke, but as George's vision cleared up he could see a houndoor, wearing a necklace of some sort along with a crescent moon engraved on her forehead. George stared in awe, however quickly changed his glance to the ground as he knew, it was rude for a pokemon to stare at another of the opposite gender.

"I-It's okay..." George mumbles, his voice low and he turns to face Glitch and Monisha. Along with the newcomer, there were 5, counting George... Someone was missing. He looked about, before calling out, "Z-Zoey! She's gone! Of course - she could of just snuck away, but what if an undead came in and took her while everyone was distracted with the houndoor? This was bad; very bad.

Though his thoughts continued, Glitch spoke out, "Do you know any sturdy structures we could take refuge in if there's an attack? Sometimes the best way to win a fight is in small quarters." George apparently missed something, as he had bee focusing on finding Zoey the others must of changed topics, but as he looked overhead, a flock of Fearow where circling them. Maybe Glitch was talking about those? George looked around, he knew of many places they could go too, but in this weather they could all fall down at any moment. Oh! The cave!

"Yes! I know many, however in this weather they could fall down at any moment, but I happen to know a good sized cave, I've lived in there for years and-" He was cut off by the sound of an attacking pokemon, a Fearow was descending on them, and without much warning. The Flareon jumped, yelping out in pain as he fell onto a hard rock with his back. He quickly hurried to his paws, but before he could do anything, a new pokemon came seemed to take action, however... Not a good one.

"That insolent fool! This is my prey!"

George new that the pokemon was referring to the group, and he wasn't exactly prepared for that. He looked towards the others, then back at the fearow, which then suddenly froze into an ice block, falling to the ground and exploding into shards of bloody ice. One of the shards managed to fly right into the fire-type's leg, blood was already spilling from his leg. He tried to keep his screams inside, however, the Flareon new the group was already in enough trouble, and if he caused any more commotion the group could get into more.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 pm

((skip for Glitch. I'm sorry I forgot all about this, a RL friend got in a wreck and is in pretty bad condition. Sorry guys, also if it's too late for this post for Glitch, I'm sorry to the admins on the forum, my minds just been everywhere the past few days....)
    Xatu
    Xatu
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Xatu Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Post 5

Oh, how he despised the rain. The wet falling onto his greasey feathers and even washing away the blood caked onto his body in places, leaving purple and green markings to shine through. Crimson eyes narrowed in a silent seething, his wrath building in a furious storm within his skull that put the one swirling around him to utter shame. The Xatu was accustomed to taking his emotions and letting them simmer, becoming dangerously unstable as they built, until it was time to let them out. A flash of lightning in the distance brought with it many fleeting images within his own twisted head. The avian haulted, for once moving his wings as he hovered midair. That... that face again... The beautiful blue face of a perfect avian outlined by clouds... she was always the one he was seeing, the one who stirred such emotions within him. Xatu allowed a hiss to escape him. What is it?!... What is so special about that female?! Feeling the usual constant emptiness and sarrow within him building, the Harbinger was unprepared for the horrible pain that nearly overtook him. 

As another lightning bolt struck down, a peircing avian screech tore itself from within his chest. The silent plea to God, his own God of the new world, to let him understand the pain. He was of new life, no physical pain, and an abundance of power- how was it that his mind still played those tricks on him?!

It was then, only when he was closest to his point of losing it, that a gentle realization ran through the Harbinger. That Thunder... He knew then that it was nat natural. The thickness of the electrical blast as well as the unique colors... No. There were others nearby. Xatu snapped his head up to see a flock of lesser beings circling withing the storm. Fearow with the same infection as himself honing in on their prey, but Xatu allowed his beak to twitch in just under a smirk before his emotionless mask took over once more. They might have been under the same influence as himself, but the fools would simply decay. Nothing but mindless corpses destined to be nothing else but. It was then that one tore away from the flock, diving down in the direction of the ground. Xatu watched with mild curiousity as it aimed at a small group of soaked living prey, only to be frozen stiff while a screeching voice echoed through the air. Eyes narrowing, the Harbinger was easily able to see the infected Audino that had taken the Fearow's after life. But the flock around the Harbinger was suddenly growing. 

A group of easily three dozen undead swirled around Xatu, swelling like a tornado of decaying bodies and glowing eyes. Pleasure quickly began to take over the psychic bird as he watched his own personal army just grow around him. Xatu flickered a glance downward at the pitiful group of wet and weak living below him, before letting out another screech. His feathers suddenly spiked out, eyes glowing magenta as his wings straightened at both of his sides. Suddenly the entire pack of undead Fearow shot downward, aiming right at the living with a battle cry in perfect unison of bloodlust. But there was one bird left in the air with Xatu himself. And it was no Fearow. The Murkrow stared at the Harbinger in complete horror from no more than ten or so meters away. Xatu allowed a sick grin at the pitiful bird. The Murkrow then dove, flapping it's wings as fast as it could to get away, it's fear and desperation nothing more than candy to the undead. The glow came back to the duel type, his Psychic attack not aimed at the dark avian but at several of the undead Fearow. Knowing that his moves would not work on the Murkrow, Xatu instead took controll of the bodies of his pawns. 

The living haulted midair with a cry of horror, finding himself surrownded by a circle of glowing Fearow. Xatu floated closer, able to easily keep control of the undead with his superior power. The Murkrow was desperate, darting and shooting in every direction, but it was always met with the ragged beaks and glowing eyes of the undead. Xatu did not even blink, being the master puppet master without so much as lifting a feather. He merely envisioned it and it happened. One Fearow shot out, spearing the Murkrow with his broken beak before joining his bretheren in the circle around the defenceless prey. It cried out in pain, the crimson liquid falling from the creature's scrawny body to mix with the rain as it dripped to the ground far below. The next Fearow lashed out with claws, slashing at the Murkrow's face and shredding it's eyes. Screaming again, it wiped desperately at it's face, almost as if hoping to bring back it's sight with the clean feathers of it's wings. Xatu watched with glee, his prey losing strength and blood fast as the first wound bled out. Two more Fearow moved in unison, each leaving massive gashes on the small avian's body, earning a sadistic laughter from the Harbinger as it cried out in agony. Xatu then flew forward himself, claws digging into the back of the head of the Murkrow. With an effortless yank, the pathetic duel type was decapitated, the look of horror forever on his face. 

Xatu then released the Fearow, continuing to fly on his way as the mindless undead bickered wordlessly over the dropping body of the Murkrow. The Xatu was pleased, though. He had his meal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:39 am

Mossdeep City || Midnight (3)

Serena watch as the Pokemon she rolled into jumped up and back away with her with his tail tuck between his legs. Serena look at him and recognized him as a Flareon. She wondered why he did that but she looked around when she heard him say, "I-It's okay... Z-Zoey! She's gone!" Serena looked around but before she could say anything she jumped up in fright when a voice said, "That insolent fool! This is my prey!" She then saw that a Fearow flew down towards them before it was frozen and the smash to pieces. But that wasn't the worst of it when she saw a blue aura of some kind, that she recognize as Psychic, cause the rest of the Fearow to circle around the Murkrow she saw earlier. She didn't realize that the bird was up in the air until she saw the Fearow being force to circle around the Murkrow before they attack. She let out a yelp of fear as she watch in horror while the dual type bird was killed above them while she was unable to do anything to help. She watch as a Xatu appeared which answered the question of the psychic that had controlled the Fearow before it just left while the Fearow bickered of who can have the body. She unconsciously moved closer to the Flareon and if her tail was longer it would be tuck between her legs. Even though she was brave she still can get frighten by some undead after all she went through. Even though she didn't see the actual death of her parents so they might be alive still but she doubted it. Her brothers she was worried about since they had to go their separate ways so that they could stay safe until they are able to meet again. She bump again the Flareon on her fright which caused her eyes to widen as she turned her head to look at him. She then lowered her head in her submission pose since she didn't know him. Her brothers and her father she was fine bumping into in fear and she was worried that like others in her past the Flareon will pick on her. "I'm sorry again I didn't mean to bump into like that," she said softly. She then listen as the Flareon said, "Yes! I know many, however in this weather they could fall down at any moment, but I happen to know a good sized cave, I've lived in there for years and-" She kept her eyes lowered a bit while her ears laid back on her head in fear of being pick on by these group of Pokemon for her size or whatever else they can think of while she listened to the Flareon speak.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Mossdeep Town || Midnight

George was scared - he could sense something not far away. The area was cold, and wet. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Fearow swoops down and snatches the poor flareon... He struggles, but nothing works well. He was stuck. George screams for it to let him go, but no use. He flew helplessly away from the group.

([ooc: Leaving post.])
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Mossdeep| |Midnight

She couldn't stand it here.

These Pokemon, they were all misfits. Monisha knew from just the atmosphere that it would be difficult for her to work with any of them, and she knew that posed several problems. It was only when the Harbinger arrived tat she knew staying here would be no good. Already a Fearow swoops down to claim the Flareon, and they flock began to slaughter the Murkrow.

Even if her wing was injured, she could still use her feet. Swiftly, Monisha made haste to run away, she would find a way to survive on her own, she knew it.

[OOC: Leaving post.]
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (26)

A shiver of fear went through his spine hearing the shrill cry from an outraged infected. "Insolent fool! This is my prey!" He watched as one of the infected pokemon was frozen before hurtling down to the ground, shattering into shards. Glitch barely caught word of what the Flareon was telling him, but caught the word 'cave' and nodded his head. Yes that would work, for now at least until the flock was gone or taken care of. Momentarily lost in thought, Glitch turned his head when he saw something fall from the corner of his eye, which after a second widen in shock when he realized it was the body of the Murkrow from earlier; his head torn from his crumbled bleeding body. Looking up to the blackened sky, the electric pokemon noticed an infected Xatu flying away. A sudden flash of lightning made him close his eyes for a moment as a sharp pain pierced his skull. Images of running through Viridian Forest with his old team, then the next second a flash of blood stained bone on black fur. Glitch's eyes shot open, the pictures leavingi him gasping for a moment. 'What was that?!' He thought to himself, shaking his head as he turned his attention back to the situation going on now.

He growled as a Fearow dove down towards the group and snatched George up in it's talons, carrying the poor fire type away, all the while thrashing about, screaming. In a last hope resort, he shot a series of Pin Missiles at the bird in hope of freeing his comrade, but the two were already out of range. Glitch turned in time to dodge as another infected Fearow swooped down, trying to snatch him up, but the Jolteon dodged to the side, letting off a Thunder Shock that sent the bird crashing to the ground. In the chaos he didn't noticed the Mandibuzz flee until she was way on her way. That left only him and the young Houndour. An annoyed sound tore it's way from his throat, cursing the bird for fleeing and being a coward. A moment of hesitation passed as he thought of a plan.

"Alright kid, it's just you and me. Duck down when I say so alright? Duck!" He took a stance, making all his fur stand out before releasing a large Pin Missile, the white needle like attack tearing and piercing the flock of dead birds. A few fell to the ground, their wings covered in white pins while the other flew around in an outrage. In the frenzy Glitch spun around and snatched the dog pokemon up, running towards a blue colored roof building in the distance. It looked sturdy enough, and would give him time to revise a strategy.

After what felt like an eternity, the jolteon finally stood in front of the building. It's door had been barricaded, but there was a small hole off to the side that seemed big enough for him and the young pokemon to crawl through. He set her down and pushed her in first before quickly following. Inside the building, a store perhaps in the past from the items he could see, was dark and a mess. Shelves and items were scattered everywhere, mainly along the windows and entrance like someone had barricaded themselves in. Whoever it was though had long since abandoned their safe hold. Walking around, he carefully investigated the whole building before finding it secure and safe. Glitch went back and sat just a short distance away from the hole they had entered in, keeping guard in case something tried to get in.

After a short time the Jolteon glanced over at the Houndour. "You alright, didn't get hurt or anything did you?"

(ooc: sorry Silv, if Glitch grabbing Serena is bad, I'll rewrite my entry.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Mossdeep || Midnight (4)

"Alright kid, it's just you and me. Duck down when I say so alright? Duck!" Serena heard the Jolteon said and heeded his words. When he said 'Duck' She duck down just before he release his Pin Missile attack on the remaining Fearows. The young Houndour was able to catch that the Flareon had left which sadden her deeply but before she could think more on that she felt herself be snatch up by the Jolteon. It felt like she was being carried by her mother had done when she was younger. She then saw the building that the Jolteon was taking them to. He then come across some hole in the wall of the building that was small. He then set her down before pushing her in through the hole and following her inside. Serena looked around through their shelter and saw that it was barricaded from it's previous owner. "You alright, didn't get hurt or anything did you?" She heard him say which caused her to turn to look at him. "No I'm not hurt. What about you," she said her voice, though strong, was filled with sadness at one of their group being killed off and then of the other two just leaving them behind. She looked at the Jolteon and tried to give a smile as she recalled him asking her if she was alright it reminded her of her older brothers.
    Anonymous

The MOSSDEEP Team - Page 2 Empty Cooking [strike]Mama[/strike] Hurt!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 am

Mossdeep/Midnight(3)

Hurt walking up the flock of infected fearows pecking at the Murkrow's corpse let loose a feirce thunder that electricuted some while others flew off squaking in fear with a bunch of burnt feathers. The undead Audino picked up some of the murkrow's feathers taking a moment to marvel at the dark blackish-blue coloration of the feathers before stuffing them into her fluffy lavander tail for safe keeping.

Then picking up the two largest of the dead Fearow she dragged them to the building next to the pokemart. Using a weak blizzard Hurt froze the window that was promptly shatterd into little shards by a rock that was flung at the window by Hurt. The Corpses were then unceramoniouly thrown inside the building followed by Hurt landing gracfully in front of them. The Audino glanced around the rather messy interior before setting to work on tidying it up a bit.

A few minutes later 2 couches and a table were set up a few feet away from the fireplace that had broken bits of furniture arranged inside of it in a traditional campfire fashion. There were a few pots and pans as well a butcher knife on the table that Hurt had gotten from the kitchen. Stepping up to the fireplace Hurt used a Fire Blast to light the wood on fire. Dragging the Fearow's corpses over to the couches Hurt set to work on plucking them.

(OOC: Sorry I took so long, computor problems and accidently deleating my post that was very long and I'll make sure to be quicker next time.)
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (27)

I'm fine," He said after a moment, resting his head on his paws as he gazed out the hole again. It amazed him how fast a whole group could disperse so fast within heartbeats. 'One dead, three disappeared, hmmm, how ironic' Glitch withheld a bitter chuckle at how they were left in a flock of infected to most likely die. Apparently the term no ally left behind was dead now, and it was everyone for themselves. A small flow of sadness covered his heart then, like the sudden cooling of a spring. He glanced over at the small pup and wondered, how many young pokemon had fallen victim to this evil, this chaos. 'And all because of the humans,'

A small growl worked it's way up his throat at the thought before he went quiet, ears perking up in alarm at the sound of glass breaking outside. Blue eyes looked around the store but found no windows broken here, meaning it was somewhere else possibly close by. He remained silent for awhile, until he began to catch the faint scent of smoke. It was weak, almost drowned out by the scent of there rain, but there all the same, and fresh. Stiffly the Jolteon stood, his limbs still sore for reasons unknown to him and took a few steps closer to the hole, listening to the loud drumming of the rain outside, trying to hear anything else.

He stood like that for a few seconds before looking at the Houndour. "Stay here kid just in case, I'm going to check around. The rain doesn't bother me as much as it would you, since you're a fire type. Just watch the place while I'm gone, and I'll be back soon." With those last words he slipped out into the rain, his drying coat getting soaked within seconds. Squinting his eyes from the stinging rain he looked around. In the distance he could make out the crumbled remains of the infected, already being picked at and devoured by their brethren.

Keeping quiet he continued to look around, stopping when he found his paw dangling mid-step over shattered glass. On closer inspection he noticed thawing ice on a few shards and a quick flashback of an ice beam earlier on ran through his head. Raising his gaze he stared at the shattered window of another building, much to his unease, right next to him and the pup's hideout. Discomfort prickled through his fur, but he kept calm and walked foreword; sidestepping the glass he quietly as possible and leaped through the broken window.

Instantly he was created by two things, the comforting warmth of the building, and the smell of lingering death. He stood frozen for moment, before carefully walking foreword again, keeping his head and body low to the ground. As he rounded a corner he noticed a pink figure sitting in front of a small fire, pulling the feathers out of a dead infected Fearow, another one of the bird's corpses laid off to the side. Taking a deep breath of the air, he tried to detect wether the pokemon was alive or not, but all that greeted him was the smell of slow decay. Glitch was hesitant a moment to step out and revile himself, but watching the pokemon to such normal task, sickening though it may be since the birds were infected, he felt like he should try. If not, he was sure he could the enemy, at least until there was an opening to escape, and take the pup with him.

He waited a second longer before padding out slowly, not making any quick or jerky movements as he walked. He stopped when he knew the other would notice him, keeping a wary eye on the pokemon as he spoke. "Hello,......who are you?"

(ooc: ugh, I hate it when that happens. But no, you're fine Shadow ^^)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Mossdeep || Midnight (5)

"I'm fine. Stay here kid just in case, I'm going to check around. The rain doesn't bother me as much as it would you, since you're a fire type. Just watch the place while I'm gone, and I'll be back soon." Serena heard him say before he left to go investigate the noise that she had also heard outside. She was worried about the Jolteon's safety because she wasn't sure what was out there and she didn't want to be left alone in this place. She moved close to the hole and laid down near it hoping and waiting for the Jolteon, hopefully alive. She knew there had to be an undead out there that had used that attack on the Fearow since she recalled it's words.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:36 am

Mossdeep/Midnight (4)

Hurt's Sensitive Ears twitched as she heard a faint thump from behind her. Turning around the Undead Audino put the now compleatly bald/naked fearow on the table before standing up to see the Jolteon from before
    padding out slowly, not making any quick or jerky movements as he walked. He stopped A few feet from herself while keeping a wary eye on her as he spoke. "Hello,......who are you?"

"Oh... It's you the Jolteon from before, I'm guessing you came to investagate the window I shattered as well as the smoke?" Hurt deduced. While taking a moment to adjust the blood-stained mask hiding the disfigured lower part of her face she gave a low chuckle. The Audino gave a hidden grin as she mused "Heh... your lucky that I'm one of the few Inteligent Undead in this condemmed world, otherwise you'd probably be dead by now." Then looking over the jolteon with her bright blood red eyes Hurt considored kicking him out or just flatout killing him. Then while weighing her options the Audino recalled one of the problems that had been intfearing with her hunting and raiding. Thinking to herself she thought "As powerful as I am I doubt I could take them down alone...."

With a grunt Hurt said to the Jolteon while twirling the curl hanging down from her ripped ear "Listen you seem strong so why don't we make a deal? You can stay here with your friend if she's still here; heck if you bring back some food from the pokemart and some tamato berry ketchup then i'll even cook!" Then picking up a bottle she showed the jolteon the picture of a tamato berry on the label. Turning around Hurt added "Also if your wondering My Names Hurt." The Audino then went back to start plucking the other fearow.

Last edited by Shadowhope on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 am

Mossdeep|Midnight (28)

The Jolteon had been prepared for the unknown pokemon to attack him, and was startled when it, she, had started to converse with him. He didn't respond to her comment about him being most likely dead if she wasn't intelligent. He didn't doubt the other's power, but Glitch wouldn't have went down without doing some pretty heavy damage himself. But none of that mattered now, as it seemed the pokemon who referred to herself as 'Hurt' went back to plucking the other undead bird.

"Fine, I'll get what you want as well as my friend; I hope you don't mind though if we don't eat the same thing you are." He looked back at the birds before continuing. "Cooked or not, it still possibly carries the infection."

Glitch turned to leave, still keeping an eye on Hurt. "Glitch, I would introduce the pup's name, but I think it'd be best if she did that herself." The Jolteon said before walking back to the window and leaping through it. He didn't realize how use he had already become to the warmth of the fire, for when he leaped out of the window, the cold rain chilled him to the bone. As he made his way back to the Pokemart, Glitch knew he had a newfound hatred towards rain. Pushing his way through the hole again, he found himself stepping over the Houndour who was waiting by the entrance, no doubt for his return.

Walking a few steps in, he shook himself before looking around, trying to find a bottle of tamato berry ketchup. Most of the items had been knocked off of the shelves, now laying on the floor. As he walked by, something light hit his shoulder, causing him to look up. Dangling from the corner was a warn grayish bag. After a minute of consideration, he stood on his hind legs and grabbed the back with his teeth and unhooking it from it's hanging place. He had a feeling it would come in handy if the undead wanted him to get anymore items for her.

After awhile of searching Glitch found not only one, but two bottles of the ketchup, a few scattered berries that had been dried out in the corner, and a bag of pokemon food. Gathering all the items up, the Jolteon placed them all in the bag before going back to the front of the store.

"We're going to go stay next door with an infected who calls herself Hurt. She seems sane for the most part, but don't let your guard down. Make sure to keep calm too, just because she can talk clearly doesn't mean she isn't a threat." He paused, glancing around the store one more time before stepping out into the rain again. "Come on, and stay close."

The tripped was shorter this time to Glitch, and soon they were in front of the shattered window. Making sure the bag wouldn't snag, he leaped in first, waiting for Serena to follow before heading back to where Hurt had been preparing the birds. As before he stopped in the same place before, fishing out the bottles and tossing them to the Hurt's side. " I figured two is better than one."

He felt the first small signs of exhaustion hit him and decided to lay down where he was. It gave him a perfect view of the room to watch the unknown pokemon, and be close enough to the window to escape if needed yet still feel the warmth of the fire. As the Jolteon rested his head on his paws, his curiosity finally won over. "What type of pokemon are you? I've never seen your kind before."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (6)

Serena was growing drowsy as she waited for Glitch's return but she was still alert enough to hear someone coming back. She opened her eyes, which was halfway close, and saw that Glitch had returned. He had to step over her since she was laying near the hole but she sat up and watch as Glitch shook the water off of him and then began looking for something before he grabbed a bag and put a couple of bottles in the bag. She then watched curiously as he added other items like dried berries and Pokemon food in the bag with the two bottles before he pick up the bag and headed back to the entrance of the building and listen as she heard him say, "We're going to go stay next door with an infected who calls herself Hurt. She seems sane for the most part, but don't let your guard down. Make sure to keep calm too, just because she can talk clearly doesn't mean she isn't a threat. Come on, and stay close." The young Houndour nodded her head and soon followed Glitch outside in the rain. She tried her best to not let too much rain fall on her but she knew that will be impossible with how strong this storm was so all she can do is hope she doesn't get blown away like she did when she first came upon the group of Pokemon before they all scattered. She followed Glitch until they came to a building that had a broken window. When Serena saw Glitch jump through the window she pick up a little speed before she did her own jump through the window. With her being small she had to pick up momentum before she would have been able to jump into the window. She then followed Glitch once more, while staying close to him, until they came to a room that held a fireplace that was going and she saw the undead. She tense up and stayed close to Glitch while he ask the Pokemon what type of Pokemon it was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 am

(Skip, I accidently spilled Lemonaid on my Laptop thus
    E-lemonaiding it (get it eliminwting it?)by short curciting the motherboard so I can't acess the profile pictures, but hurt turns to Serena and Glitch and says she's an Audino; The hearing pokemon.)
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (29)

"An Audino? .......Mmmm, no I've never heard of your kind before." He replied humbly, knowing he hadn't done much traveling in his life, having stayed at the lab. Apparently there were a lot of pokemon he didn't' know. Giving a small sigh, he felt Serena tense beside him and gave her a sidelong look. He wasn't surprised the young pokemon tensed, they were in the presence of an undead. But ever the less, keeping a calm, composed outer image helped.

'What is it that gathered pokemon talk about?' He silently wondered to himself. The Jolteon hadn't been the most social pokemon at the lab, having always strayed away from the activity. Now he just wanted to ease the small tension that had sprung up.

"So....anyone want to walk about their past? Seems fitting since we're stuck here until the storm lets up, and to get to know each other a little more."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (7)

(I'm staying on the team here and had purchase a team switch to use to stay on here)

"An Audino? .......Mmmm, no I've never heard of your kind before." Serena heard Glitch say as she look at the Audino. She never met one before but Jacob had once told her that the Pokemon are normally kind and help Nurse Joy around the Pokemon Center but this Audino didn't look like it will be kind. She press closer to Glitch until she heard him ask "So....anyone want to walk about their past? Seems fitting since we're stuck here until the storm lets up, and to get to know each other a little more." She looked up at him before she softly said, "I came from a family of Arcanines and Houndusks and Houndooms. I was the runt of the family and had to very protective older brothers who would defend me from others that will pick on because of my size, birthmark, and my strange colored eyes. Later on I met a trainer who train me to grow stronger so I could stand up for myself from bullies until some scary looking Mightyena, Poochyena, and Absol attacked. My mother and father told me and my brothers to run while they stayed behind to keep them at bay. Soon after my brothers believe it would be better to split up and meet up again someday which is what we did." She press closer to Glitch still nervous around the Audino but also because sadness enveloped her as she thought of her parents and her two older brothers hoping that Sweden and Finland were alright.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (30)

Glitch felt the pup press closely against him as she told her story, obviously uneasy about Hurt still, and recalling the painful memories of her tale. The Jolteon remained quiet for some time feeling pity for Serena, but also waiting to see if the Audino would join in. When the undead pokemon remained unresponsive, he gave a mental sigh and decided it was his turn.

"I don't remember anything from before arriving at the lab I was stationed to work at, or the time when I was an eevee. My first memories were darkness, and how much my eyes had hurt. After a few weeks I was able to see and was given my position where I was to help charge the generator. My parter in this task was a Pikachu named Richie. I had stayed at the lab for many years, even befriended one of the human workers there that helped me release stronger electric attacks. Everything stayed that way until the alarms started to go off and we were released from our pens. The lab was in chaos; carnage was everywhere along with the strange acting pokemon now known as undead. Only a few of us got away; but neither Richie or the human were lucky. For a time I found myself in the Viridian Forest until one night I woke up here in this place.."

Scratching away an itch that had started to form on the edge of his ear, Glitch grew quiet again, yet again remembering how much was missing from his memory.

'Lovely....' He thought sarcastically to himself as he laid his head down on his front paws.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Mossdeep|Midnight (8)

Serena listened to Glitch as he told about his past though he seemed to not have all his memories for some reason. Maybe he had a bad experience and his mind surpress the memories so that they wouldn't hurt anymore. She couldn't bring herself to say anything at the moment since she was nervous because the undead hasn't spoken once since she came with Glitch here. The young Houndour began to look at the bag that Glitch had grabbed earlier in the Poke Mart where she knew he put some Pokemon food in it. At the thought of food her stomach let out a soft growl of hunger causing her to blush as she looked up at Glitch knowing that he will hear it since she was practically glued to his side since she didn't know what to think of the Audino.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

Mossdeep|Midnight (31)

Hearing Serena's stomach made the corner of his mouth twitch up in a smile for a second before disappearing. Lifting his head Glitch dug in the bag until he found the small pack of poke'food. Tearing the corner of it he lifted the pack out of the bag and poured a small portion in front of the pup before putting it back in the bag; fishing out one of the dried berries for himself to eat. The Jolteon didn't feel like eating, having lost his appetite awhile back. But he knew he should force himself to eat a little bit of food. The berry had a sour tangy taste to it, but he didn't complain and swallowed it before placing his head back down on his paws, eyes shifting from the fire then back to Hurt occasionally. He wondered why she hadn't spoken in awhile, and if that should be a bad thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am