Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+38
Teferi
Moltres
MurderousFlockofCrows
Fox
MathCat
IceBlade
BatEmmaman
Krajin
R'hia Kyrie
Lespri
ShadowCharizard
Uxie
ShadowBlueHusky
dlink4
Fern
Un_kébécois
Penumbra
Maximum
Raikou
Cinderheart
RhysandNight
Keldeo
NyraXerz
Jirachi
Mew
Min
Silverishness
Duma
Dandelion
renegade
Lugia
Jay
Azelf
Nightfall
Zapdos
Moon Moon
Victini
Suicune
42 posters

New Members: Introductions

Anonymous

New Members: Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: New Members: Introductions

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 pm

I did, I honestly just don't know what to do now. Do I make a character? And if yes, how?
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Make sure to take your time on the rules, and once you have accepted them you can start making a character.
    Here in The Hatchery it will show you how to set up a character profile and what is required in it.

If you post it before its completely finished, make sure to do so in the Wip's Section.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Greeting! Yes, yes. First come, first served. I'm new here, of course.

I used to role play, once upon a time. Then I used to write, too. Then I stopped role playing. Then I started reading less. Then I stopped writing so much. Then I stopped writing altogether. Obviously, woe is me.

I've tried a few times to get back into role-playing, but either the story died off due to lack of activity, or my character did.
    And I'll try again, here. At least the former won't be so likely.

Hopefully I'll get to get along with people here.
    With that in mind.. hi. What's up, folks?
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site! c:
    You can get started by reading the Rules Thread and accepting the terms. After that, you can begin making your character over at the Profile Computer.
    If you need art for your character, go check out the Artist's Alley--you're sure to find something there! ^^
    Aaaaand for some random fun, we have the Freedom Corner, where you can virtually talk about anything.
    If you ever need help, you can post in the Suggestions, Questions, and Complaints forum, or you can ask a member in chat. Feel free to PM me for some help, too!
    Again, welcome to the site--and I hope you have fun! <3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi there! I've just joined this site (Directed here by someone that was apparently banned), and I'll be sure to become a productive member of the community!
    I've got some writing experience - I roleplay primarily on Pokemon Roleplay sites (which will not be named in order to prevent myself from looking like a spammer/advertiser) and I also write fanfiction.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi, I'm new here.
    Thanks for accepting me and I hope I can have fun and roleplay soon!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:05 pm

So... Hi everyone! I just joined today after hearing about this site on deviantart and thinking it sounded pretty cool. I think I've pretty much got the feel for this after reading all the rules about five times so now I just gotta make up a character. I'm thinking houndour.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 am

Welcome!

I would direct you to the rules or profile computer, but it appears you are already on top of all of that! You're well on your way. Nothing wrong with a houndour (gotta love them)

New Members: Introductions - Page 4 Yx8XtF9

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Larka's Art Shop
    Sketchbook
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi I'm new here, just wondering, can you make it so a pokemon can't evolve into their fully evolved state... so say beldum into metang but it can't become a metagross just wondering if you can make a character like that
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Welcome to the site Nightfury!

To answer your question, it would be possible to stall evolution if your pokemon were to be holding, or come across, an everstone in their travels. Or, if that pokemon never gained the experience to reach the needed level to evolve.

I hope this answered your question. Feel free to Pm me if you have additional questions that arise!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Keldeo wrote:Welcome to the site Nightfury!

To answer your question, it would be possible to stall evolution if your pokemon were to be holding, or come across, an everstone in their travels. Or, if that pokemon never gained the experience to reach the needed level to evolve.

I hope this answered your question. Feel free to Pm me if you have additional questions that arise!
    okay thank you
    Anonymous
    idk

Post by idk Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi, i haven't made an account here yet but I saw some fan art of epidemic johto, started to read the roleplays and got interested in it, 'cause come on who doesn't love undead pokemon? but I'm just not sure about the character sheets like how do I quote it or how I download a template for it
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 pm

You can find a breakdown of the character sheet over here in The Hatchery as well as download links to it at the bottom. c:

Welcome to EJ!
    Anonymous
    idk

New Members: Introductions - Page 4 Empty sorry

Post by idk Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm so sorry for the confusion but I'm just confused what to do with the character sheet download when I download the txt file where do I put it and suttf?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello, everyone!
    I'm Shyninja, but you can just call me Shy if you want.  For those of you on dA, my username there is Operia.

I've been a serious text-based role-player for five years now, but lost interest recently because of a lack of literate role-play scenarios for me to join.  I have high hopes for this group after seeing the quality of the posts here, however, and am excited to get involved with the scenarios once I complete my character's application.

I guess I better say a bit about myself as well.

My real name is Kels (but I'd prefer to be addressed by my screen name), and I'm a nineteen year old female from New Zealand.  I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Science degree, and work part-time as a lifeguard.  Drawing and writing are my hobbies, and the way I spend my down time between work, school and study.  My main medium is traditional art, although I've also been known to write fan-fiction and experiment with pixels and photo-manipulations.

Aside from that, there isn't much else I can say about myself.  Feel free to PM if you want to chat (I promise I'm friendly!) and I hope I'll be able to enjoy my time here
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:57 pm

All of our characters are contained within the Profile Computer. If you have already completely filled out your characters profile you can post it directly to the Profile Computer to be looked at for approval.
    If you are still working on it you can post it as a WiP in the WiP's section on the lower half of the Profile Computer page. When its complete just post a reply on your characters profile for a mod to move it.

Hope this helps, its always a bit confusing in the beginning. c:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Cinderspark wrote:All of our characters are contained within the Profile Computer. If you have already completely filled out your characters profile you can post it directly to the Profile Computer to be looked at for approval.
    If you are still working on it you can post it as a WiP in the WiP's section on the lower half of the Profile Computer page. When its complete just post a reply on your characters profile for a mod to move it.

Hope this helps, its always a bit confusing in the beginning. c:
    I would do this, however the only thing I have finalised about this character so far is its species.  I think it'd be worth my while to wait a little bit longer before posting a WIP, as I am rather indecisive about all the details at this point
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Welcome Shy, and take your time.
    We prefer the highest quality any of our members could muster, and we strive to help everyone improve along the way.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're a friendly bunch, and staff is always around to help. B]

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous
    idk

New Members: Introductions - Page 4 Empty so ya

Post by idk Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:02 pm

so what do i do with that apllication file?
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

After you have opened the template all you need to do it copy the text/coding there, create a new thread within the profile computer, and paste. Then, before submitting fill out each of the categories. Preview and if everything looks good then send.

Or, what I do is paste it into a word document to edit before posting it.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Larka's Art Shop
    Sketchbook
    Anonymous
    idk

New Members: Introductions - Page 4 Empty thank you

Post by idk Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Okay, thank you! okay so we just paste the code into the thread and the categories will pop up or do i need to click on something for an encoding panel or something ( i'm so sorry for asking so many question i just want to do it right)
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm

What you will be pasting is the coding. You will need to sort through the html code to find the proper areas in which to enter the information. Everything within the < > is a message to the computer on how to align/color sections of your post.

The ones with the tables are much harder to sort through then the basic listing option and either format is acceptable. You can find the basic listing format as the third option on the download page.

Larka's Art Shop
    Sketchbook
    Anonymous
    idk

Post by idk Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm

okay now i get it now thanks :P
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Okay, so, Ik this is like supposed to be my first impression but idk what to say and I don't really have much to say, I guess i'll give it a shot anyway.

So to start off, I've never rped or been part of anything rp related, however I'm good at creative writing and this rping site looks really awesome I thought i'd give it a go :P (I know this seems messy but when i'm actually writing post it'll be punctuated i'm just trying to like idk feel comfortable) I actually have nothing to say; it's things like these introductions that make me feel really boring xD.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Welcome to EJ! c:

I was the same way; I had never rp'd or even considered looking at it before joining the site. It's been a lovely experience for me and I hope the same goes for you.
    And dont be afraid to ask questions. I promise we don't bite. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 pm