Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+38
Teferi
Moltres
MurderousFlockofCrows
Fox
MathCat
IceBlade
BatEmmaman
Krajin
R'hia Kyrie
Lespri
ShadowCharizard
Uxie
ShadowBlueHusky
dlink4
Fern
Un_kébécois
Penumbra
Maximum
Raikou
Cinderheart
RhysandNight
Keldeo
NyraXerz
Jirachi
Mew
Min
Silverishness
Duma
Dandelion
renegade
Lugia
Jay
Azelf
Nightfall
Zapdos
Moon Moon
Victini
Suicune
42 posters

New Members: Introductions

MathCat
    MathCat
    Rookie
    Rookie

New Members: Introductions - Page 7 Empty Re: New Members: Introductions

Post by MathCat Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello! My name is MathCat, although I am also known as Grassy_Aggron on another forum (I saw there was a username by Aggron, and decided it would be best to avoid confusion). As my username suggests, I enjoy math - specifically algebra - and I own five cats. Yes, I am a crazy cat lady, although I've started at a pretty young age!

My favorite Pokemon are Aggron, Volcarona, and Pyroar, with the legendaries Articuno and Rayquaza also high on the list. I have a lot of experience writing and role playing, and I hope to test myself here. I will admit, however, that I do tend to lose motivation in spurts. I am hoping to get over this with some forced participation. I always tend to do better with a deadline!

That being said, I must warn you that my current laptop of five years is failing (and if I miss an "f" in a word, forgive me, as the key works half of the time). I'm hoping to get a new one this week, so while I will be creating a character, I will be leaving her in the WIP section until I'm sure my new computer is working correctly. There's no point in getting put into a RP only for my laptop to die on me, and my smartphone is... Well, let's just say auto correct likes to make others laugh at my expense.

I look forward to fighting with and against all of your characters! Special thanks to the owner of Plague - had I not discovered him on DeviantArt and looked into such a wonderful character, I would not have found Epidemic Johto.

Edit: Never mind about the time zone question. Uxie sniped me on that. Thank you!
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Welcome to EJ, Mathcat!
    I'm happy you found us. ^^
    I hope you like it here, and I can't wait to see you up and at it in one of our teams! All of those are great pokemon, and would do great in any of our teams if you were to make them.
    And thanks for the shoutout to Plague, lol. I'm always ecstatic to find others who like the broody little grump. XD
    You're always welcome to follow his shenanigans with the others on the Ecruteak team.

I do extend that suggestion to checking out all our teams, as everyone here are all very talented/creative minded, and I suspect you'll fit right in. If you have any questions, feel free to message- I'm always happy to lend an ear.~

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

New Members: Introductions - Page 7 4j0L6
    MurderousFlockofCrows
    MurderousFlockofCrows
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by MurderousFlockofCrows Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello there! The name's Sam and I just joined.  I would like to learn what to do next and how everything works around here. I'm so glad that I stumbled across this amazing place and I look forward to participating in anyway I can.

I'm a Freelance artist who likes to write in my spare time. I was hesitant about joining EJ to start with because I haven't had much experience in RP. But after browsing this place a bit I finally got up enough courage to join, although i'm probably gonna need some help settling in and stuff haha!
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:20 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    It seems that you've found the rules thread, where the majority of what you'll need to know can be found. Feel free to take a look at the existing roleplays to get a feel for how our format looks and what to expect content-wise.

And no worries- we welcome anyone interested in roleplaying, regardless of experience. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to message our friendly staff!

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:26 am

Hello hello, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

I see you have already accepted the The Rules, but giving that a good read through should give you a general idea of how everything works. If not, looking at examples from others could help, like the RP post format, and profile approval.
    Most of our threads have their own explanations in their first post too, such as the Mart and safe house, but it never hurts to ask if you are still confused!

As for what to do next, I'd say head over to the Profile Computer and start fleshing out a character! There are profile templates to use and plenty of other profiles to look at to get a feel for what they want. Just remember to watch the warnings and safe house threads once you are in the RP to keep on top of your team.

Again, welcome! Feel free to toss me a PM for anything, or any of the staff. <:
    Moltres
    Moltres

Post by Moltres Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Hello and welcome to EJ. If you are in need of support when you feel down give the pokemon center a visit and both me and Groudon will try our very best to ease your pain. Also, if you need to talk to me in private about some matters I'm available throughout the day.
    MurderousFlockofCrows
    MurderousFlockofCrows
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by MurderousFlockofCrows Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:04 am

Thank you. All of you are so sweet and welcoming. I already feel at home haha!
    Teferi
    Teferi

Post by Teferi Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:10 am

Suicune wrote:Welcome to EpidemicJohto.
    Once you have registered, introduce yourself here, however you please.
    You can ask questions about where to start- the members and admins will be around to answer your query.

If any further assistance is needed, help can be found in the chatbox or by PMing an admin.

Hello, i am new here, and i want to know, where do I begin? is there any tutorial or history i need to read? thanks for the help
    Colress
    Colress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Colress Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 am

Hello! The first place you ought to look is the rules thread here.

"My mind's a kaleidiscope, it thinks too fast
    blurs all the colors till i can't see past
    the last mistake, the choice I made
    Staring in the mirror, myself to blame."

Shopkeep & Warnings Mod
    Zenzel
    Zenzel
    Rookie
    Rookie

New Members: Introductions - Page 7 Empty New Members: Introductions

Post by Zenzel Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zenzel though you may call me Zen. I am a seventeen-year-old male from England. Currently, I am studying for my qualifications I shall use to apply for University and I work part-time in a Pharmacy. I have prior experiences of role playing as a pokemon elsewhere which I hope will aid me here. I look forward to weaving macabre tales with you all.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:54 am

Greetings Zenzel. I see you have already agreed to our Rules and ToS therefore I have approved your starting rank. Make sure to read over our Hatchery rules in our Profile Computer prior to submitting a character since they are more detailed. We look forward to what you will create. Happy surviving!

New Members: Introductions - Page 7 3Br5nS6

New Members: Introductions - Page 7 ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotNew Members: Introductions - Page 7 UugYyDK
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Colress
    Colress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Colress Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:24 am

Our apologies. Photobucket recently changed their policies involving image sharing, and we're still in the middle of moving the images to a different site. I'm not sure if we have moved the avatars yet, unfortunately, but I'll see what I can find out.

Shopkeep & Warnings Mod
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:08 am

Hello! I’m boo!sugar and I’m a 23 year old artist. I enjoy horror, Nintendo games, drawing, and writing (whenever I have the energy to do it.) I found this site while looking for an art reference on Google, and stumbling down the rabbit hole led me here! It’s like a dream come true. I’ve been aching for a forum RP experience like I used to do back in the day.

My first Pokémon game was Gold, and I’ve been playing (almost religiously) since. My favorite Pokémon is Greedent! The fat squirrel makes me extremely happy.

I’d also like to note here that I am disabled, I have a TBI and a non-epileptic seizure disorder. Sometimes I may forget things, say things that don’t make sense, or repeatedly ask questions. I sometimes have difficulty understanding things. Also, I have seizures 3-4 times a week, and sometimes beforehand, I’ll attempt to do normal tasks while my brain is “shutting down.” I’ve been on websites before where I’ll post random gibberish before I have a seizure. It’s hard to explain, but if I post something where it doesn’t belong, that’s why!

Anyways, I hope to have a great time here and I can’t wait to RP with all of you!
    Colress
    Colress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Colress Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:44 am

Hello! I'm glad you found your way here, and I hope you enjoy your time.

Shopkeep & Warnings Mod

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 am