Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Keldeo
    Keldeo

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 18 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Keldeo Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Under || Evening || 3

The legendary glances back towards the duo he had taken the shadow ball for. With the several seconds the water-type could afford he smiles back to Absinthe's grateful look. Keldeo could hear the owner of the recent attack spitting something out. From his halved attention it is something along the lines of 'she is undead!' He can't be sure.

"HORSESHIT!"

With that the unicorn's attention whips back to the other gathered pokemon. Snorting at the brash interjection his light blue tail swishing behind him as well. Eyes land on a rather angry jolteon. If his words and harsh tone were not enough to get this across his bristled pelt cracked and sizzled with electricity. A visual, physical expression of its state.

"Get away from her, whoever the hell you are, before she rips your heart out and eats it too!"

"That's-- that's disgusting! I've never seen you before, you little... jerk! Why would you say something like that?!"

"I saw you myself! Did you eat Salama, too?! Is that why you have Ardere's egg?! SHE was the one carrying it, NOT YOU!"

"Salama trusted the egg to Delia.

The heated words of the others flew quickly past the legendary, mingling together as he attempted to make sense of the situation. Certainly, this is more complex than he had originally perceived. This is not a simple matter hunting or territory--that egg's who's was it? Who is Salama? Obviously the zoroark had some contact with the undead, but the shock and fear from her appeared so genuine...Other questions continued to buzz within his head like angry bees.

"There is no blood here nor carcass..Nor does she appear interested in battle--what you say cannot be true."

Marketing Admin[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Post 26| Post 71

The Under| Evening

"She didn't eat Salama!" the absol snapped, seeming surprised by his own voice. "Salama was...she was..." He hesitated a moment, giving Judas a chance to harden his glare. It wasn't in his nature to distrust an absol, but this one... Trying to find the right lie, likely... "She was teleported away by a Gardevoir, before I even realized what was happening." Judas' brow quirked; it was a convenient story. Too convenient.  "...That was my fault. I apologize."

"You're sorry?!" Judas snapped, insulted by the casual apology. What kind of asshole "watches" some gardevoir spirit a poor girl away and just says fucking "sorry" for it?! Turning to Judas in particular, the absol continued. "Salama trusted the egg to Delia. It was so Salama could move faster--she willingly gave the egg to her."

As the jolteon was about to point out how bad of a decision that was, the wispy cousin of his erupted beside him. "And how do we know you're not making this up?!" he spat, bristling. "You're on that undead's side, you could easily just be acting to keep that bitch safe! Why're you on her side anyways? She's an undead! Look at her! Look at her red eyes, her purple fur--why in the world are you helping her?!"

"There is no blood here nor carcass..Nor does she appear interested in battle--what you say cannot be true." the unicorn thing rebutted, to which Judas snarled.

"If she's smart enough to talk and lie to us, then she's smart enough to hide a fucking body, you shit!" he snapped, electricity bouncing from his spines. "She wants to cozy up to us, starting with that pretty little egg there and take us out, one by one! That's what she did before and that's what she'll do again! I'VE SEEN HER KILL PEOPLE!"

Delia flinched backward, the venom directed solely at her something she was unused to. Obviously, they thought she had done something monstrous-- something she wasn't even capable of doing. She didn't remember this place; she barely remembered her own name! Whimpering, tears beginning to form in her eyes, she clutched the small, fragile egg closer to her warm fluff, unsure how to even respond to this unbridled hate. What... What had she done to deserve...?

"... why she is gone, isn't it?" the demon's voice softly filtered into her hearing, a hiss beneath the chorus of rage that surrounded her. "The poor girl didn't see you for the demon you are, the very beast who tried to kill me not so long ago as I was trapped in the darkness, bloodied and weak. You, 'Delia', are no hero. You..."

"...are a monster."

monster...

....monster....

...monster....

The word triggered a flash, a voice-- darkness illuminated by lightning, the sound of rain hammering the building around her. Everywhere, the stench of blood saturated her, choked her lungs, coated her throat, silencing her screams. A flash revealed a silhouette, horned and proud, standing before her. She could only make out two features, ice-blue eyes and long, lethal fangs. Those same eyes, those same fangs that haunted her. As she stared at the hateful mother, whose egg she clutched desperately, those eyes and those fangs morphed the frail hound before her into that demon. That horrid beast who consumed the rest of her memories. Wreathed in flame and snow, that was all she knew, all her senses could perceive.

Eyes wide with unbridled terror, shaking, she backed away slowly, unable to make her limbs move. She was a truly pitiful sight, mouth only able to sputter soft, unintelligible syllables to the winds. Her weeping eyes flicked down to the innocent egg in her paws, the realization that she was holding a miniature of these demons finally taking hold. Putting it carefully on the ground, as to not wake its or its mother's anger, she curled as far as she could into a nearby rock, the definition of submission. "....Please..." she finally managed, voice cracking with subdued sobs, "Don't... don't hurt me... I... I-I'm sorry... I didn't... I swear, I... I didn't..." She swallowed, unable to contain a louder sob, eyes pleading with the other pokemon around her. "I didn't...."

Last edited by Silverishness on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:53 pm

The Under || Evening

Sai was not happy to see that the fox was back, but he didn't do anything about it, he simply growled as the others bickered on. He just stayed back and watched, his egg clutched in his grasp. He had retrieved it from where he had found it, where he guessed the Absol had left it to keep it safe, for now, it's safest place was with him.
    His eyes kept darting from everyone who was talking in what everyone was saying. How long had it been since he had been with these pokemon? A long time he guessed. All the friends he met when he first found this group where gone, all except the fox, who had returned, who had caused there little pack to break apart in the first place. It was taking a lot not to just run at her and rip out her throat with his jaws.
    Delia seemed different though, less, violent. It was strange seeing her like this as all he remembers of her is a killer. No one was really paying much attention to the Krookodile though. He was out in the open, in a desert full of sand. Perhaps it would be a good time to leave. He had never planned to stay with the group very long, and he was very at home in the desert.
    He took one last glance at everyone, before he turned around and quietly left.

(( Sai's gone. Sorry, but with how limited I am to internet right now, I'm having a hard time keeping up with all my teams. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 pm

[[OOC: skipping Faustus this round, my internet has been crashing and slowed down to the point where I can't even load Google. orz don't have enough time to write out Faustus]]

The Under| |Evening
    23| |26

The Absol's legs shook, his lips mimicking an uneasy, pained frown. "If she's smart enough to talk and lie to us, then she's smart enough to hide a fucking body, you shit!" he winced at the electric-type's exclamation, taking a few moments to glance back towards the fox's general direction. "She wants to cozy up to us, starting with that pretty little egg there and take us out, one by one! That's what she did before and that's what she'll do again! I'VE SEEN HER KILL PEOPLE!"
        Absinthe opened his mouth to speak, but found that he could produce no words. Effectively silenced, his eyes were downcast. He had no proof that the illusionist wasn't a terrible monstrosity the others thought she was, save for his own gut feeling. He realized that defending the Zoroark would only lead a path downward--besides, he was still very much a stranger to these Pokemon. They wouldn't trust him, especially when he's claiming that the supposed 'demon fox' wasn't out to kill them all. Since the last few moments the dark-type had turned out to be trustworthy enough, when they were the last two to be protecting the eggs togeth-
        "She didn't kill me." he spoke, voice quieter than before. "After Salama was teleported away, and we were the last two defending the eggs, she had a chance to kill me. I was wounded, poisoned, and still am--she had all the chance to kill me, so why didn't she?" the dark-type shook his head. "She could have ended me right then and there, but she didn't. Doesn't that at least say something?"
        "You...are a monster." the Houndoom's words stirred something in the Zoroark, and the Absol watched in confusion and concern as the female shook, a waterfall streaming from her eyes as she slowly set Ardere's egg down into the sand.
        "....Please...Don't... don't hurt me... I... I-I'm sorry... I didn't... I swear, I... I didn't...I didn't...." her string of soft, sorrowful mumbles made the Absol shift with unease, feeling pity well inside his stomach for Delia. He could see genuine fear in her eyes, a brew of emotions falling with her tears as he turned back to the others. He couldn't believe that this fox was the same one he encountered, looming over the body of a Typhlosion; why were the others so determined to prove the opposite? His eyes narrowed, a scowl beginning on his features. Wasn't this enough?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:21 pm

The Under|Evening
    (29)

Ardere kept her level glare on Delia even as the strange blue colt came to her defense once again, acting noble for the sake of being different. She cared nothing for his backwards ideals at the moment, especially when he was so blind to the truth as to assume that an infected couldn't still be a cunning con artist while under the influence of the virus. He was defending her when she was the one who had murdered, assaulted, and now adding most recently the theft of the egg she carried, yet Delia was the innocent one. Ardere was loathe to allow the colt his opinion.

"....Please..." Delia's voice cracked and pleaded, something finally sinking into her mind that she had actually done something wrong. "Don't... don't hurt me... I... I-I'm sorry... I didn't... I swear, I... I didn't..." Ardere watched the precious egg drop to the ground and roll carelessly away and as the Zoroark continued to fake her tears Ardere quickly pounced upon the tender vessel and nestled it safely under her underbelly, cooing gently to it as though the child within could hear her. Even this abomination didn't deserve to die at the hands of such a demon as the female fox. "Off with you wench," she hissed, stance curled defensively over the egg. "And never touch what's mine again."
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 pm

The Under || Evening || 4

"If she's smart enough to talk and lie to us, then she's smart enough to hide a fucking body, you shit!" Keldeo tenses at the jolteon's response. It is possible--he would have smelled or seen something wouldn't he have? But as the legendary replays everything in his mind it is true. He just hasn't been here this long. Anything could have been going on within the caves the group had just emerged from. Or, anything could have been going on right before he arrived when they were outside. There were just too many holes within the story.
    "I.."
    "She wants to cozy up to us, starting with that pretty little egg there and take us out, one by one! That's what she did before and that's what she'll do again! I'VE SEEN HER KILL PEOPLE!" That statement is the one to truly make the colt stop and doubt. The zoroark did appear intelligent and friendly, calm, but he has only first impression and if what the canine is saying is true..

The water-type turns his head to the side. There is nothing else he can say in the zoroark's defense against that.
    "Don't... don't hurt me... I... I-I'm sorry... I didn't... I swear, I... I didn't..." The creaking voice, the barely concealed sobs pull the unicorn's up and towards the others. The purple-tinted fox had coiled herself against the nearest rock with the egg left out for its mother to reclaim. it wasn't long before the dark-type lost the battle to conceal her sobs and an even louder one was released. It causes the equine to wince...could these all really be fake? They were so real...her eyes so pleading as their gaze sweeps through the gathered pokemon. When her eyes land on him he can only stare back with a sympathetic look, but offers no words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:17 am

Post 27| Post 72

The Under| Night

Though the absol tried in vain to keep defending the obviously psychotic fox, no one else was convinced. Good. Ardere, who'd been so timid and trembling before saw her own kind of transformation into a determined, defensive mother. Taking her egg back into her own custody, her hateful glare fixated upon the weeping, shaking actress before her, Judas was proud of her next words. "Off with you wench," the houndoom snarled, her osft voice lace with venom. "And never touch what's mine again."

Scoffing, the triumphant jolteon discharged a small collection of sparks, dispelling some of the electricity that had surrounded him like a cloud. A few paces forward saw him at the lead of the torn group, looking over the now starlit horizon. He was grateful to have gotten out of that abyssal hellhole; it had sucked up too many good pokemon... especially at that vixen's claws. Turning back to the others, inspecting these new arrivals as well as observing the quiet leave of the sand gator he'd come to trust, but considering they were now in a place fitting for him, it was probably best the reptile go on his own way.

"I don't know many of you very well," he began, glancing at each in turn, "but you --we-- are all any of us have right now. If you two, Absinthe and... whatever the hell you are, water-horse feel the need to stay with this killer, then fine; your own skin's yours to defend. But I know Ardere and I won't have any part in her staying nearby, especially with a pup on the way. So. Either stay with the killer or come with us. It's pretty simple."

Delia's sobbing grew steadily worse, as she was unable to control it beneath the disdainful glares of the others. The horse and the absol seemed sympathetic enough, but it was obvious they weren't going to intervene... She was alone. Through tear-filled eyes, she finally looked down at her own trembling red claws, trying to find the blood everyone was convinced stained them. There was nothing; not on her fur, not in her mouth, not in her head... Nothing. Tentatively, she put her paws close enough to sniff, and still...

...nothing.

She didn't smell of blood. She didn't smell of death. Sure, her scent was... off, but... that was all she could tell. Confusion racked her mind as it desperately sought a solution. They kept accusing her of murder, calling her a demon-- she hadn't even killed anybody! The proof was simple as that! Glancing upward at the jolteon, the one who seemed to be the leader and judge of the pack, she opened her mouth to protest. "...Please...!" Her voice cracked at first, but grew stronger as she continued. "Please! I-I didn't kill anyone. Please, you can smell for yourself!" She held out her claws, offering them to the others as she shook more violently, fear taking hold of her muscles. "I didn't... I didn't! Please! I'm not this killer... I'm not... I..." A loud sob took her for a moment, the gravity of the situation truly hitting her; if they thought her too dangerous, what was going to keep them from simply killing her right then and there? She didn't know how to fight, much less fight an entire group of seasoned warriors. I don't even know where I am..." She looked back up to the jolteon, whose callous stare had narrowed further. "Please!"

Scoffing, he trotted forward, fur still on end. This had to be a trick. Had to. Get him in close to get the final blow? Sink her teeth into his throat as he sniffed her? Yeah, sure-- like he was going to fall for that. "Ardere, you got a good whiff of her, I imagine, when she attacked you," he growled, not taking his eye off the pathetic, pleading fox. It was a good act to be sure, but with the power he'd seen earlier, he wasn't at all sure why it was necessary. In any case, the fox that had murdered the typhlosion and charizard was covered in their blood. Swam in it. There was no way their scents didn't cling to her. "You want to check her out? I'll make sure she doesn't move." But with that thought, as the gentle breeze kissed at his tensed form, he smelled nothing from the fox but her own tainted scent. He shook the thought out; that couldn't be right.

"If she wants to play this game, we'll play it. And when she's proven guilty, we'll finish her off."

[[Ok, guys, here's an idea; Dee was revived from her skeletal remains at Snowpoint, meaning none of the muscle, skin or fur is the original. So she wouldn't smell like blood or decay since she's still only infected at this point and not Undead. It'd be permissible to incorporate Dante's scent into her own, since he kind of bled all over her corpse in the end. Also, fire would be okay too. >D]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

[OOC: Skip! Absinthe is nervously watching what's happening, hoping that they wouldn't need to kill Delia, while Faustus angrily paces about.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:22 pm

((Please skip. I am doing an overhaul of my teams and one of the ones I am leaving is going to bring a character here. I should have the new dual ready by next round))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 pm

((Skip.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 pm

[OOC: jfhgsfd hate to do this but I have nothing to work with so gotta skip. :c might switch out characters of something]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:44 am

((I just made Phoe's leaving post and she is going to join this team with Ardere but I still have a bit of the profile to do. Skip this one last time and then I'm coming back with a bang. XD))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 pm

((skip))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Post 28| Post 73

The Under| Night

As the wretched fox shook in the sands before him, Tai waited a long moment, watching everyone else's reactions. Some paced, some looked on at the creature in pity or hate. But no one spoke. No one moved toward or away from her, no one made any sort of reply. All silent, all waiting and watching for... something. Gritting his teeth, his fur already on spike, the small sparks lighting his pelt, his nerves proved too frail to withstand this... whatever it was. This impasse, this wall. Nothing? Not even the bitch who was so adamant--

"Really?!" he snapped, head turning to the silent pokemon each in turn. "You're all just gonna fucking stand there? We have her here, the bitch that just went on a goddamn rampage in there, ready to be judged before a jury and you all just fucking sit there?! The fuck is wrong with you all?!" He paced in front of them, glaring at each of them, snarling and snapping with the crackle of sparks. We actually have a chance to give one of these fuck heads justice, something that's been awfully absent in this new, fucked-up world, and you... just... sit there."

He paused, glaring over to the weeping, shaking faker. His eyes narrowed as his mind recalled the fear, the absolute horror she had caused Koin and Ardere, and now that she was there, in the open, these pokemon just... did nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was too familiar of a sting, too close to his own wounds. The screams and death cries of his team and brother whispered just beyond his earthly hearing, reminding him that perhaps they weren't so different from him. Maybe he'd found pokemon like him, and he was forced to be on that other end... To see a way and have no one else take it, for one reason or another...

Well, fuck that.

He scoffed, turning away from her. "I haven't known many of you long, so this'll be easy to say." He walked away a bit, back to the perch he'd taken when he'd addressed the others prior. "If none of you have the fucking guts to even try her, then I don't even want to waste my time with you. I hope she slits all your throats." And with that, he hopped off, racing into the dark dunes, not looking back.

He wouldn't be caught in another trap. Not again.

Never again.

((Tai's leaving post. I'll have someone in here next round that can actually lead hulul))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:37 pm

((skip, perhaps we should put the team on hold until the new characters arrive?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Post 45| Post 74

[[Drecht's post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

The Under| Night

It had been a long, long time since Drecht had flown out of the damp, dark basement in Cinnabar, flying over countless forests, mountains and rivers. He had even traversed over what could only have been an ocean-- miles and miles, days and days of nothing but saltwater and the merciless sun beating down on him. He was rightfully exhausted, but the cool night air of the desert he'd found himself in made for something of a refresher-- an elixir to give him just enough strength to look for some sort of shelter or food to sustain him.

As he flew through the night, his crimson wings expertly keeping him aloft, movement on the sands caught his eye. A yellow blot, illuminated by the bright moonlight, pacing about. It was then the other darker blots caught his attention; a group of pokemon? His stomach complained that the meager meal he'd managed to consume at the beaches of this strange new region hadn't been enough, but his reason was just able to convince the hungry fires within him to stay put. If they were hostile, fine; he would make a meal out of all of them. But from his experiences, infected or rotting pokemon didn't group like this. That meant they were survivors. And while the thought of having to deal with possible more like those he'd met prior made the dragon more than a bit reluctant, it was likely that they would accept him and feed him for his wings and power. At the moment, with his weakened form, that was the best way to go.

Drecht circled lazily above them, the few last thermals of the day supporting him easily as he watched what transpired below. Though he could hear voices, the actual words escaped him-- he was simply too far away. But it wasn't long that the voices escalated, finally audible. "Really?!" the yellow blot snapped, his anger echoing, even at Drecht's height. "You're all just gonna fucking stand there? We have her here, the bitch that just went on a goddamn rampage in there, ready to be judged before a jury and you all just fucking sit there?! The fuck is wrong with you all?!" The dragon's gaze narrowed, his golden eyes flicking to the other blots, who remained silent. It seemed he'd flown in on an inopportune moment...

The yellow splotch continued, but quieter, his words elusive to Drecht's ears. Damn. Of course I'd fly in on a falling out... Just my luck. It wasn't long until the yellow splotch turned and left, skulking out into the moonlit dunes. Though Drecht's only true concern for the angry yellow thing really was rooted on whether or not he could eat him without a fuss, he still felt it awkward to simply swoop in and expect these pokemon to welcome him so easily. Still... it was really his only option, as the thermals soon withered under his wingspan and he found it much more difficult to keep aloft. He didn't have the strength to keep flying during the night... there was no choice.

--

Delia just couldn't control her weeping. The jolteon was so terribly mad at her, she knew there was really no hope in convincing him otherwise. And the terrifying Houndoom... They hated her so much... How could she fight that? How could she rise against such blind hatred? She had only met these pokemon, wanted to help... why was she such a monster? She knew she hadn't killed anyone-- especially not like what the jolteon described! She hadn't done anything...

And yet...

As the jolteon left, the others remained quiet. The still air brought no comfort for her, as she waited for some sort of judgment, some sort of sentence or doom to be laid on her by these strangers. At least some of them were more or less on her side... maybe they wouldn't allow for some of the more cruel ideas the Houndoom had in store for her. Swallowing the dry lump that had taken residence in her throat, she, trembling, began her plea.

"...Please..." she began, her limbs still shaking uncontrollably. "...I... I didn't do what you said I did, but... Please... I can't be alone again out there." She sniffled, the tears welling up more. "I can't... I'll- I'll do what you want. I'll leave you alone, a-and your baby, M-M-Miss... I'll e-even do l-labor or-or --uh, gr-gross jobs. I just... I just can't be alone again." Despite her nightmares, the visions of fire and death, she looked at the Houndoom straight in the face, her entire body shaking with unadulterated fear. "Lock me up, beat me, insult me, whatever, I don't care-- just don't send me out there on my own again. I can't... I..." Unable to keep eye contact, her head dropped, the sobs reclaiming her once more. She didn't know what else to do, to promise or ask of these pokemon, to make them understand that she wasn't a threat... She just didn't know...

A strange sound caused her to have a hitch in her sobs, her eyes snapping open in fear. It was a deep sound, like large wings... Tensing and looking around them in a panic, she frantically tried to find the source when it suddenly presented itself-- a giant golden and red dragon.

Terrified, she immediately ran to the other side of the group, hiding behind more debris. The dragon paused at the crest of the hill he'd conquered, looked about them and cleared his throat. "...Erm... Hello. I'm aware this is a bit awkward, but eh... I don't suppose you could use a bit of help in exchange for food?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 pm

The Under| |Night
    24| |27

Absinthe's vision began to blur. His legs shook, body swaying unsteadily as his poisoned condition grew worse. It was clear that the others were not going to stop their accusation against the fox anytime soon. He trembled, a small grimace forming on his expression as he took a step backwards. In silence he watched the Jolteon leave, spitting harsh words before racing away. The Absol sighed, peering through the growing darkness.
        "I can't... I'll- I'll do what you want. I'll leave you alone, a-and your baby, M-M-Miss... I'll e-even do l-labor or-or --uh, gr-gross jobs. I just... I just can't be alone again." the dark-type felt his chest constrict as he heard the Zoroark's words. "Lock me up, beat me, insult me, whatever, I don't care-- just don't send me out there on my own again. I can't... I..." he struggled to swallow, his concern for the illusionist rising. Shuffling awkwardly, he took a few more steps away.
        He knew he couldn't waste time just staying here for much longer. He could feel pain coursing through his bloodstream, his eyes struggling to stay open. He glanced towards Delia, giving a pained nod. "I-I'm sorry," he mumbled, beginning to walk into the shadows.  "I'll b-be...back...j-just need to...heal..." he felt guilt piling on his shoulders as he vanished into the growing night, desperate to find something that could cure him.

Faustus hissed in disgust, a deep scowl directed towards demon fox. He spat, glare narrowing even more as he turned away. "I'm not gonna put up with this," he grumbled, baring his teeth. "If ya'll want to get backstabbed and killed, be my guest. I'm not taking any chances." his spectral form flickered and wisped as he began to trudge away. "You can't trust those...those things."

[ooc: leaving post!! absinthe will be back eventually, but right now i need to lessen my load a little bit. c: ]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm

The Under|Night
    (A-30/P-61/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

As the two-faced demon-spawn plead her case Ardere could only grimace. She didn't think anyone was going to buy that act did she? Whimpering and crying like a pup wasn't going to get her anywhere with this group, not after what they just went through. And the infected was dead wrong if she thought she was staying. But as one by one they all started to leave the Houndoom felt herself not so sure. Judas...Absinthe....even the newcomer ghost all left her. Alone. With Delia. With the blue horse on the monster's side.

She was aghast that the only ones who would stand with her against Delia had fled, leaving the weakened mother alone with the sinister Zoroark who only days(?) ago tried to kill her. Now who was there to protect her against the fiend? The water pony had already shown his preference for the obviously infected female and even now she thought they might try to take her egg back and leave her a cold pile in a pool of her own blood. And rightly who could stop them? "...Erm... Hello." A voice called from behind, the pitiful Houndoom barely turning her head so as to keep one eye firmly on the dark fox only to witness a great beast of a dragon resting near. When had he gotten there? "I'm aware this is a bit awkward, but eh... I don't suppose you could use a bit of help in exchange for food?"

Ardere shrank around her egg and gave a deadly glare to Delia, lips curling back in a quiet snarl. "If you kill the fox you could do both at the same time. Just make sure to cook her thoroughly first."
    Right now this strangely colored dragon was her only hope.

She was exhausted, scaling down the steep cliff face and struggling to get to the bottom in one piece, and what did she have to find? A bunch of asshats leaving the Under and Asche not with them. Blue had to be in there somewhere and these idiots were just going to leave him there? Hell no. And then most of them began to piss off to Arceus knew where leaving the yellow fox even more irritable. How was she supposed to question anyone when they wouldn't hold the fuck still? When seemed only a meager handful of them where left Phoenix decided that it was enough waiting and stepped up to the group without a trace of fright, even though an infected was clearly in their midst.

"Yo Goonies. Any of you come across a blue Absol in there? Kid went and got himself lost and I need to get him back before he gets hurt." Eyeballing the large golden Salamence Phoenix couldn't help but give a chuckle, his shimmering scales making him look much less intimidating that any normal of his kind. "And people call me yellow." Snicker.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:50 pm

The Under|Night
    29|4
    (Post Count carried from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
    Paws ran across the cold night sand as two figures dashed across the Orre desert. The white furred one slowed down, her dark red eyes searching for anything to be used as cover. "Cos', how long have we been running for? I lost count a few days back." Glass muttered to her companion. The silver ringed Umbreon shook his head. "Honestly, I don't know. A while." Came the reply. Glass sighed, her breath billowing out in front of her in the cold night air. "I wonder what our chances of finding anyone out here are."

Cosmic's ears flicked up as sounds drifted towards them.
    "... Could do both at the same time... Her thoroughly first."
    "And people call me yellow."
    Cosmic looked towards Glass. "My guess is that we're in luck then Glass." The dark furred umbreon said, shaking out his fur and approaching the voices.

Five figures, four looked living and one looked infected, however the infected was curled up, and Cosmic could pick up faint sobs coming from it. It's... Crying? Cosmic thought, confused. His eyes narrowed as he watched the scene below with interest. Glass bounded up next to Cosmic, her crimson eyes looking below. "Shall we go say hi?" Cosmic grinned. "No harm in trying."

The two navigated down the steep slope, their paws guiding them as they scaled the cliff, with Glass's sturdy footing and Cosmic's agile paws, they got down pretty quickly. They walked up behind the ninetails, looking around the group. "What's up with the soap opera tainted? Battle of the fucking tears?" Glass asked, her eyes looking at the zoroark skeptically. She'd never let that thing get her, or Cosmic. Probably a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. They all did eventually.
    ((OOC: So glad to be here~ Tell me if anything needs to be changed))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 am

The Under || Evening || 5

As the water horse waited with baited breath for the judgement of the purple-tinted fox the legendary couldn't help but notice others about him shifting. As they stood, unsure of how to react and waiting for others to break the suffocating stand-off he caught several fleeing. Fed up, injured, unwilling to chance what the illusionist is capable of...For a moment, Keldeo felt his own resolve to support the fox waver. She is tainted in color...surely there is some evil at work here. However, he shook it from his mind with a quick shake of his mane. The undead did not act like this, he could see nor smell any blood on the zoroark's claws.
    "I'm aware this is a bit awkward, but eh... I don't suppose you could use a bit of help in exchange for food?"
    "If you kill the fox you could do both at the same time. Just make sure to cook her thoroughly first."
    Comes a quiet snarl from the mother houndoom. Clearly, her decision on Delia had been made. As the water-type's eyes lift up to the source of the second voice his eyes widen. Above them, a huge, golden dragon had appeared and was rapidly approaching to land beside their group.
    "Hey-wait-!"He calls as the zoroark streaks to the other side of their group to hide among a pile of debris. Jogging after her, Keldeo trots to a stop several feet from her hiding place.
    "No, she's not a meal."
    "What's up with the soap opera tainted? Battle of the fucking tears?"
    "Yo Goonies. Any of you come across a blue Absol in there? Kid went and got himself lost and I need to get him back before he gets hurt."
    Where were all these pokemon coming from?! It was as if the group never really depleted in size. The confusion of all the new arrivals compiled with his own made the legend's mind spin. Where even to begin?
    "The others, they think they know her, said that she had been here before and killed some of their 'mon." Keldeo states, raising his voice to address all the newcomers. The equine's own static expression not betraying any doubt he may be feeling from the testimonials.
    "There is no blood on her claws leaving no proof but their word against hers. This fox doesn't appear like any killer I have seen. Not one capable of what they say." Looking around the group as he speaks he takes the opportunity to get a good look at each of the gathered pokemon. ...Odd, he had never seen those pokemon come in those selection of colors before, but then again, how could he judge? They would simply say they've never seen a equine like him before either. Finishing his statement, the water horse leans up onto the debris, using his front hooves for support to look down at the crying vulpine. His confidence in his own words soar at the sight of her cowering. Surely this was no killer.
    "Hey...it's going to be alright...I believe you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Post 46| Post 75

The Under| Night

Drecht's only real reply came from the sour hound, her expression saturated with bitterness and hate. Hate for what? "If you kill the fox you could do both at the same time. Just make sure to cook her thoroughly first." Well... that certainly answered his question. Taken aback by such a loathsome retort, Drecht was gobsmacked for a moment, unsure of what to say.

"Hey-wait-!" the small equine called, the likely subject of the hound's hate skittering off behind a further pile of debris. Drecht couldn't honestly say he could blame whatever it was, but was still unsure how to proceed.

"No, she's not a meal." the unicorn stated, his stance obvious. Well, it wasn't as if Drecht was there to make waves. Honestly, he just wanted some food.

"What's up with the soap opera tainted? Battle of the fucking tears?" Another newcomer, an absol accompanied by a strange umbreon, quipped smugly, earning the dragon's early irritation. But they were behind another pokemon, a ninetales so yellow, it rivaled his own hide.

"Yo Goonies. Any of you come across a blue Absol in there? Kid went and got himself lost and I need to get him back before he gets hurt."

It was a cacophony of entrances, pokemon strangely just appearing out of nowhere, making their own opinions on whatever they pleased. Though it mildly irritated the golden dragon, it was sending Delia into a downward spiral of fear and paranoia. That houndoom would convince all of them to kill her, to burn her, to eat her... Whimpering, curled as tightly into a ball as she could, she could only wait as the others decided her fate.

"The others, they think they know her, said that she had been here before and killed some of their 'mon," the horse announced, the only one that had stayed by her side. She was grateful, sure, but she wouldn't put it past the houndoom and her new recruits to poison his mind against her, too. Or if he didn't comply, order for his death as well. She looked up at her savior, her champion, worried that she might be seeing the beginning of his end.
    "There is no blood on her claws leaving no proof but their word against hers. This fox doesn't appear like any killer I have seen. Not one capable of what they say."

She swallowed, waiting for the calls for their blood to sound. She didn't know any of these pokemon-- didn't know how they would act. But she saw him turn down to her, his sturdy hooves supporting her slight frame. "Hey...it's going to be alright...I believe you." His gentle tone soothed her, if only just, causing her to look up into his large, empathetic eyes. She swallowed, her throat constricted from her seemingly endless sobbing. "...Th-thank you..."

Drecht cleared his throat, flaring his wings slightly at the predicament. Apparently, there was someone in trouble-- the yellow fox had made that clear enough. But in their midst was apparently someone of unscrupulous nature, and taking care of both situations at once was nearly impossible. "Erm, no, Ninetales, I haven't seen anything of the sort. I just flew in, but I can assure you your... blue friend isn't out in the desert yet. If you can give me something to eat, I would be more than happy to help you look."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:41 pm

((Sorry guys, I have a bazillion things to do today and was sick yesterday so I haven't been able to write a decent post. Skip for now, I will have Phoenix respond next round but Ardere is really just sitting there angry))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 am

The Under|Night
    30|5
    Cosmic's pale eyes swept over the little group that they had stumbled upon. The Houndoom is aggravated, cautious and wary. Obviously been here a while, seems to know the infected. Glass and I will need to be cautious of that hound. A mother can be very... Touchy. Cosmic thought, his eyes darting towards the unicorn thing as it suddenly moved to stand in front of the infected. The umbreon's lip curled in disgust at the colt's actions.

"Hey-wait-!" Glass huffed at the unicorn's words, her dark red eyes watching the cowering fox with masked interest. "No, she's not a meal." Glass grinned. "Probably be too chewy anyway. Too lean." She quipped, a smirk dancing upon her face. "The others, they think they know her, said that she had been here before and killed some of their 'mon," Glass raised a brow at the colt's statement, scanning over the fox's quaking form. "Well that sounds like a load of crap." Glass turned her head at Cosmic's remark, watching the vulpine as he watched the fox intently.

Glass narrowed her eyes at Cosmic, her grin fading to be a hard set frown. Just what was that fox thinking? Glass scanned over the umbreon's form, trying to guess what her friend was thinking.

Cosmic knew that Glass was cautious, but he paid no heed to the absol. He glanced back at her for a moment, his pale blue eyes sending a silent message - play along.

"There is no blood on her claws leaving no proof but their word against hers. This fox doesn't appear like any killer I have seen. Not one capable of what they say." Glass looked back at the fox, looking over it's quivering form. No scent of death came from it, and she couldn't detect the undead scent she had smelt in Taph back at the asylum. "That doesn't mean she is harmless though." Glass muttered, her crimson optics watching the zoroark carefully.

"Hey...it's going to be alright...I believe you." Cosmic sighed, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. Closing his eyes slightly, leaving them open only a small bit so he could still see, Cosmic watched the colt lazily. We'd have a better chance of surviving if we stayed in the group, however we will have to pick a side. The zoroarks or the houndooms. In this case, I'm vouching for the fox, because that unicorn will be a useful ally. However... His thoughts were interrupted by the zoroark's voice - which was very shaky and timid, not what he'd expect. "...Th-thank you..."

Cosmic opened his eyes as an idea came to him, one that could keep them all together in a group and keep an eye on the zoroark since the houndoom was adamant that it was a demon. "Excuse me miss... Uh Houndoom, what if we let the zoroark stay with us, but we keep two 'mons watching, in case she does turn out to be the... Er, monster you say she is." Cosmic said, his eyes flicking back at the timid zoroark.
    ((OOC: Tell me if anything needs to be changed))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am

The Under || Evening || 6

"...Th-thank you..."
    The reply brought a momentary grin to Keldeo's lips. As he watched, the sobbing zoroark looked up to him and he gave the most confident nod he could muster before gently jumping back onto all four hooves again.
    "Excuse me miss... Uh Houndoom, what if we let the zoroark stay with us, but we keep two 'mons watching, in case she does turn out to be the... Er, monster you say she is." Turning to look hopefully at the strange umbreon, it takes a lot for the water horse not to automatically blurt out his approval. This wasn't his decision to make really. But...could anything, any one of them said change the mother's mind? He dropped that thought, whatever the answer, it shouldn't stop them from trying.

"Erm, no, Ninetales, I haven't seen anything of the sort. I just flew in, but I can assure you your... blue friend isn't out in the desert yet. If you can give me something to eat, I would be more than happy to help you look." Another sigh of relief as the golden dragon appears more interested in food than picking sides in the growing conflict.
    "I will volunteer. To stand watch--if we can come to an agreement." The legendary starts, glancing around to watch the familiar and unfamiliar faces as he speaks as he's unsure how this proposal will be taken especially by the houndoom..
    "Why not kill two pidgeys with one stone? Miss--er," The unicorn stumbles awkwardly as he quickly realizes he knows next to no one's name. However, he stumbles forward, not letting it deter him.
    "We are all searching for something? None of us could say we're full, nor have food and a lone 'mon is zombie fodder. We could look for your friend Miss and find something to eat along the way?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Post 47| Post 76

The Under| Night

The horse seemed invigorated by her meek reply, flashing a small grin and giving her a confident nod before striding out to the others, very sure in himself for whatever reason. Keeping behind her pile of debris, Delia could only wish him luck-- that hound looked about ready to kill absolutely anyone. Though she expected him to speak first, it was one of the other newer pokemon that beat him to the punch. "Excuse me miss... Uh Houndoom, what if we let the zoroark stay with us, but we keep two 'mons watching, in case she does turn out to be the... Er, monster you say she is." Her ears perked as she dared to hope. Were... these other pokemon standing by her as well?

"I will volunteer. To stand watch--if we can come to an agreement." the horse begins, sparking anxiety and hope in the dark fox's heart. Would he succeed? Why was he risking so much on her behalf? He didn't even know her name! But the fact that he was so willing to help... She knew she couldn't let him become fodder for the demon he was trying to appease. Delia, though completely terrified, knew that she had to take whatever punishment the hound threw at him. He didn't deserve her wrath. Not when he was being so kind and protective... "Why not kill two pidgeys with one stone? Miss--er," It was only then that Delia realized she didn't even know the hound's name, making her feel even worse. "We are all searching for something? None of us could say we're full, nor have food and a lone 'mon is zombie fodder. We could look for your friend Miss and find something to eat along the way?"

With the dark fox and horse looking a bit more spritely, Drecht was glad to see that more than one pokemon was looking for a diplomatic answer. The horse himself seemed level-headed enough, and his offer stood to reason. The dragon nodded in agreement, happy to have found more pokemon with sense rather than misguided feelings of pride. "Seems reasonable enough," he added, sure that with more supporters, the whole group was more likely to follow suit. "A fine idea. Truly. We should head in, however, to escape the cold and the ever-lingering threat of discovery by not-so-diplomatic parties. Does anyone know what's in there?" he asked, nodding to the great looming black hole staring at them from a small distance. "We may find shelter or food in there. Your friend, too."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:18 am