Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Starbits
renegade
Kaze
7 posters

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~

Post by Kaze Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:56 am

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Bulba_by_kemurigakurekaze-d82diuy
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~

Post by Kaze Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Sableyes_by_kemurigakurekaze-d88gk1j
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Kaze you rock. B)
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:32 am

If you still have commissions open, would you mind doing Isolde?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:01 am

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Isolde_by_kemurigakurekaze-d8nokvr Here you go <3
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:51 am

Your art is simply smashing, darling!~

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a commission for my new character, "Eyes of Winter Snow" the Murkrow. She's very confident and mischievous, I'd like that incorporated in there somehow, if you'd like. c: Her eyes are a ghostly silver, and her feathers are a clean and glossy black because she's a preppy blowhard *cough cough*

She also wears her prized Persian Fur scarf close at all times. It is a skinny scarf, however, it is rather lengthy (for a Murkrow, anyways. It is about two feet long) so she has it wrapped around her neck tightly. The ends come together in a knot and hang down, but it doesn't dangle enough to hinder her gait or flight.

If you are interested, how much would you like in payment? c:
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 am

I'd be happy to take this. Is the knot at the front or the back and do have any particular reference for the scarf?
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 am

Thank you! :)

I imagined the knot either being in the front or off to the side, whichever works best for you. ^-^

I also thought of the scarf looking kind of like this:

Spoiler:

but cream-colored since it's made from Persian fur. :)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Eyesofwintersnow_by_kemurigakurekaze-d8o6r0e

Here you go~ I tried to give the eyes a mischievous gleam.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:36 am

Thank you so very much! She looks even better than I imagined! You are a talented artist!

I'll definitely be putting it on her profile once I can get to my laptop!

I know it isn't much, but 90 FP to you~ Thanks again!
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Dreaming Breezes-First profile is free~ - Page 2 Asura_by_kemurigakurekaze-d8otut2 Asura the Machamp for R'hia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am