Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

The CASTELIA Team

Anonymous

The CASTELIA Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The CASTELIA Team

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Castelia Harbor|Morning (5)

Hannah was beginning to lose a bit of focus. Her young mind couldn't get rid of the horrifying image of watching Wade get eaten by an undead. Her one and only friend in her world was gone right in front of her eyes. She felt a tear escape her eye, followed by another. The Chinchou turned away from Kuval, hoping that he couldn't see her like this.

When she settled down, she pondered something. She wasn't sure about it, and was a bit hesitant in asking it, but she did anyway. Hannah turned around to face her evolved form and ask "Kuval, are you my father?" She avoided eye contact with him because she wasn't sure of how to ask, or how he would respond to it. But if she never asked, and Kuval did turn out to be her father, she would have never known.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 am

Castelia Harbor//Morning
    [13]

"Kuval, are you my father?" The question just came out of the blue and Kuval just gave a dazed and confused look at Hannah, wondering why she would think he was her dad. Kuval had no kids, he was sure of that, never even met a girl he liked enough to want to have kids with.

"Sorry Hannah, but no. I don't have any kids." He said, hoping that the little electric water types wouldn't be to upset by it. "I'm going to be going to the east side of this region. I hear there are some ruins there that are underwater, maybe there is something useful there we can find." He said, trying to sound cheery. "You want to come with me?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 am

Castelia Harbor|Morning (6)

"Sorry Hannah, but no. I don't have any kids." The answer made Hannah sad a little bit. "Sorry for asking, it's just that I never knew my real parents..." The Chinchou was fighting hard to fight back tears. However, her mood lightened a bit when Kuval asked, "I'm going to be going to the east side of this region. I hear there are some ruins there that are underwater, maybe there is something useful there we can find. You want to come with me?"

Hannah looked up at him and nodded, "Okay!" Her mood changed around so quickly it was like she was never upset in the first place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Castelia Harbor//Morning
    [14]

The Chinchou seemed sad when she found out he wasn't her father, though she cheered up real quick when he asked her if she wished to come with him to the ruins on the east side of Unova. "Great. We should go after we rest up then." He said as he began to look for a safe place for them to rest up.

Didn't take him long before spotting a sunken boat where they both could rest in. It was simply a life raft, but it looked safe enough to sleep in. Using his tail he lifted it up a bit for the Chinchou to go under.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 am

Castelia Harbor|Morning (7)

Hannah followed Kuval as the two found a place to rest. As she was following her evolved form, she noticed something on his tail. She became curious as to what it was and why it was there in the first place. She tried reaching out towards it, but Kuval found a sunken boat for them to rest in. He used his tail to lift it up a bit for Hannah to get under.

"Thanks Kuval!" Hannah said. Her happy expression went to a curious one. "Hey Kuval, what's that?" She said, pointing to the item on his tail.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Castelia Harbor//Morning
    [15]

"Thanks Kuval! Hey Kuval, what's that?" Hannah asked as he let go of the boat when they where both underneath. He lit his light so that it wasn't so dark and looked to his tail as he was sure that was what Hannah was asking him about since he had no other items or scars to really ask about.

"Its a pendent, a human I saved from a whirl pool back in Johto gave it to me. I like to think of it as my lucky charm." He said as he looked at it and remembered the happiness he felt when he saved that human child from drowning in the powerful currents of the whirl islands.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Castelia Harbor|Morning (8)

After Hannah entered, Kuval let go of the boat they were both underneath. He provided the light, seeing as how dark it was. He looked at his tail and answered Hannah's question. "Its a pendent, a human I saved from a whirl pool back in Johto gave it to me. I like to think of it as my lucky charm."

Hannah's eyes grew wide. "Wow! That's amazing!" The Chinchou didn't have a lucky charm from her only friend. "I wish a human gave me something like that." Hannah said sadly with a frown. "But he's dead." She became really sad as the wave of emotions swept over the young Chinchou. Suddenly, she moved in closer to Kuval, crying into him and trying to do an equivelant of a hug even though her fins were small.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 am

Castelia Harbor//Morning
    [16]

"I wish a human gave me something like that. But he's dead." Hannah said before getting becoming upset. Seeing her sad made Kuval feel sad for the Chinchou. He never had a human, but it must have been terrible for her.

She suddenly moved closer to Kuval and began to cry into him, giving him what seemed to be a hug, which was hard for ones like themselves who had fins instead of arms. "It will be fine." He said, placing one of his fins on Hannah though he knew little of what to say to his pre evolved form. "We should get some rest. We have a long swim when we wake."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am

Castelia Harbor|Morning (9)

Hannah felt her evolved form place a fin on her. "It will be fine." He said to her. The Chinchou sniffled a little and asked. "Are you sure? You don't even know if your friend is safe. But I guess your right, we do have a long swim." Hannah said, quickly changing the subject. "And it will be even longer with all of the undead that are out." Hannah dimmed her lights and slowly closed her eyes to nap, staying close to Kuval for protection.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 am

Castelia Harbor//Morning
    [17]

Hannah was right, Kuval didn't know if his friends where all right, or dead, or worse. He never thought anything could be worse then death, but now coming back from the dead only to kill your friends seemed to be the worst thing that could ever happen, and the Lanturn hoped that would never happen to him, or anyone he knew.

Hannah stayed close to Kuval as she began to drift into sleep, and Kuval began to hum a small tune, one that he had heard some land pokemon sing back before the infection had started. He thought it was a really catchy and nice song, though he could never sing it himself, so he simply hummed it. He hoped the little tune would make Hannah sleep a little better.

(( Kuval be humming this song ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:10 am

Castelia Harbor|Morning (10)

Hannah was starting to have the same dream she had for almost every night since the infection. It wasn't a good dream either. It was from the time she watched Wade get killed and devoured by an undead Swampert. She began to tremble in her sleep, but she heard something. It was someone humming a tune. It was Kuval. She began to relax/calm down a little. She let out a soft smile as she drifted back to sleep.

(Should we do a small time skip? Like late morning or noon?)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Castelia Harbor//Afternoon
    [18]

Kuval yawned as he woke from his sleep. Hannah was still asleep next to him and he couldn't help but smile as he saw how peaceful she was sleeping. It had to be at least afternoon by now, unless they had managed to sleep all the way to the evening.

The Lanturn would have checked, but he didn't like the sounds he was hearing outside. It sounded like a swarm of pokemon where swimming by, and he could just feel they weren't the friendly kind. Kuval hoped they would be gone by the time they started moving again. He really didn't feel like swimming for his life once again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

(Skip me. I'm tight on time right now and it would have been a short post anyway. Just say Hannah asked Kuval if it was safe to go out.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 pm

[19]

Thanks the boat, they where safe for the moment as what was outside swam by, but it felt like there where a lot of them, which wasn't good for him and Hannah. Speaking of which, it seemed the Chinchou had awoken, he didn't know if it was from his stirring, or the sounds outside.

She asked him if it was safe to go out, and thankfully, she had asked it low enough that it wouldn't give away there position. "Not yet. But we should be able to move soon." He whispered as he looked through a whole in the boat, which he figured was what sunk it. "Just stay quite for a little longer, ok?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Castelia Harbor|Morning (11)

"Not yet. But we should be able to move soon." Kuval whispered to Hannah. "Just stay quite for a little longer, ok?" Hannah nodded to her evolved form. She heard sounds coming from outside of the boat and they didn't sound good at all to her. She wondered when it would be safe to go out again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:09 pm

[20]

They waited for several moments before things outside seemed to settle down a bit. Lifting the boat up a bit so that he could look outside, everything seemed to have seteled. "I think its safe to go out now." He said as he swam out a little to make sure the clost was really clear before flashing his lights to tell Hannah it was safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 am

Castelia Harbor|Afternoon (12)

Hannah watched as Kuval swam out saying, "I think it's safe to go out now." He went out to make sure the coast really was clear and he flashed his lights towards the Chinchou to tell her that it was safe. Hannah nodded and swam out towards him. Her heart was racing a little bit because she wasn't sure what could pop out and hurt them, especially Kuval.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Castelia Harbor|Afternoon (13)

Hannah looked away for one second. When she looked back, Kuval was gone, there was no sign of him in the entire harbor. She became scared once again. There were no living in the harbor that she knew of. These days, living seemed very rare. The Chinchou felt a current pull her away from the harbor. She turned around and swam with it, just hoping to find some more living.

(OoC: And that's how you make a team completely empty, kids...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm