Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+22
Fern
Nightfall
R'hia Kyrie
Arceus Bladed
Min
Catalyst
Starbits
Mew
Xerneas
Drago
Duma
Chroma
Dandelion
Requiem
RhysandNight
Rampardos
Silverishness
Scizor
Snitch
renegade
Negative10
Bitterblue
26 posters

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Xerneas
    Xerneas
    Legendary
    Legendary

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: (ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Post by Xerneas Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hearthome City||Contest Hall||Late Afternoon (3)

After a rest that included an unknown amount of days, Xerneas awoke to another call, this one very nearby. Elegantly gliding out of his throne of trees just outside of the strange field he'd just visited, he stepped into a ruined city, onto cobblestone and concrete. He started down in disdain as his pointed hooves met not soft, rich earth or sand or water, but an unforgiving amalgamation that littered the land before him. Glaring at the stubborn structures that scarred his world, he reluctantly followed the call further and further in. Blood and bodies that should have already been swallowed back into the Earth were still lying about, cut off and lingering in his domain. It was an insult to see such a horrendous sight, to see the eternal cycle cut off so easily by humans who weren't even there. But despite himself, he continued on, following the call.

He soon found himself before one of the largest structures he had ever set eyes upon. It was not impressive or daunting, even as its arches loomed over his grand rack of antlers. It was pathetic. Pitiful. Xerneas could tell this place was once very favored, by the bright dyes and colors that adorned the structure that wasn't missing or bloodstained. But now, in humanity's absence, it was nothing but a waste of effort. Of supplies, of his very land. It was a simpleton's joke.

Disgusting.

His hooves clacked against the floor within, the orange light from outside filtering in enough to guide him through the maze of debris. Still, the soothing blue of his antlers and body markings allowed more light. The stench of decay, along with the urgency of the call kept him moving further and further in, causing some irritation in the old legend. Rock and gravel disrupted his stride, caused his feet to falter. It would have been embarrassing if he were capable of such a lesser emotion. Still, he ventured onward until he came across the sad corpse of another cream vulpine. It seemed this particular species was common in this land.

Standing over the corpse, his antlers once again shone in their brilliant hues, illuminating the entire room in nothing but rainbow. His eyes closed as he allowed more of his power thrum and pulsate, radiating outward into the body beneath him, but something was amiss. His powerful frame sheltered the body as Xerneas slowly turned his attention from the creature's resurrection to the horrid, confining structure that muffled his power. It stifled him. Muted him. And he would not allow such an insult to continue.

Giving an aggressive snort, he shifted his weight before unleashing a powerful Gravity, bringing the entire structure down in a single moment, crushed beneath the psychic attack. There had been no real sound; only a strange, vacuous, percussive hit managed to escape the building as its death rattle. A protective sphere surrounded Xerneas and his patient, keeping them safe from the demolition. The Life Bringer closed his eyes as the sky above them welcomed him back, the wind caressed him and his augur. His power flowed correctly once more, and he was able to continue properly.

Once the rite was completed, he strode easily away, back to the forest. Though he was not one to boast of his work, he felt a swelling of pride to know that while the pokemon had died disconnected from the world, entombed by humanity's hubris, he would awaken greeted by the infinite sky and the soft kiss of the wind. It may have only been one death reversed, but it felt like a victory.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Hearthome City | Late Afternoon
    (8) (3)

"That's all we can really ask for at this point, kid."

Michael flinches, then hangs his head, face burning with embarrassment. His unevolved form seems so insignificant in comparison to the Arcanine and the two dragons. He'd chosen to stay like this, but that was only because, because-he had never wanted...did they really see him as a child?
    Suddenly, his shame retreats, replaced by something that presses down against his skull, tightening in his chest. His eyes move from Halloween to Drago, and he wonders which will speak first. He hears a tiny voice goading him in his head; it speaks of things Michael cannot imagine himself doing.

"...ave those capable scrounge up something to eat. There has to be berry bushes if nothing else. Are you up for it?"

"Yeah. I'm good to go," Michael responds with little enthusiasm, ignoring whatever parts of the conversation he has missed. Scavenging, it was nothing new to him, just the same tedious thing he'd been doing for years.

"Um, I'll go w-with you too," says a timid-looking Eevee, one Michael has almost forgotten about. The tiny thing is quiet, and looks rather...unwell. Was it sick? The last thing he wants is to be around someone with an illness, especially if they were going to be around the rest of the group's food.

"I can go with you. Drago and Bee would probably be better suited for keeping this place protected while we are out. Watching from the air at least-"

Halloween is interrupted by the arrival of a new Pokemon, one named "Fran." Michael takes note of how the newcomer and Rocket know each other-perhaps there had been a different group before, probably split up if it had even existed. He watches the two, a hollow feeling residing in his chest. Fran's arrival brings nothing but disinterest to him, and so Michael turns his attention away from her. He has other things to worry about.

(OoC: skipping Connor this post, except for that dialogue.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:57 pm

(48)

Drago nodded his head at Halloween's concern for food. Anything that would help the remaining group members heal up would greatly improve their chances of surviving out here. Following the hound's eyes, he turned his head outside. The sun was setting- God, how late was it already? They would have to get moving if they wanted any hope of returning before nightfall.

Halloween's plan seemed sound enough, but looking at the dog's injuries, Drago had to voice his concerns. "Are you sure you're alright to go? Those injuries look bad enough to make a Legend cry." If the large dog ended up downed collecting food, the small little pups- try as they might, wouldn't likely be able to bring him back.

Drago's thoughts were interrupted by another voice, however. A female voice, raised near to the point of yelling. Rocket? He thought, brow furrled. What does she mea- oh. Judging by the blue Dragon's reaction, it was probably his name. Drago chose to be silent while Rocket questioned the newcomer, Fran. Someone he had known before, probably one of an older group. Maybe someone he had thought dead, based on how he was acting. For now, Drago was just glad to have another larger force on their side. He was find keeping the kids around for their safety, but if it came to another fight later on, they would need all the help they could get.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Hearthome City| |Late Afternoon

"Fran." The Krookodile in question beams a smile at Rocket's voice, greeting her at the doorway. Her eyes light up as she looks him over--a broader head, larger body, spikes curling out from his shoulders, he evolved. Nodding her approval at the Garchomp's new stronger, more intimidating form, her impressed expression soon melts after noticing new wounds on his figure. Oh Arceus, she must've left at a bad ti--"Are you all right? Where have you been?"

Rocket's concern stops her thoughts from spiraling too far, instead the reptilian nods and distracts herself with replying. "I'm fine. I think I should be asking that question to you," she chuckles nervously while gesturing to her companion. "I ended up trying to look for the Chimecho, got worried after she vanished so suddenly. Got lost. Fucking stupid of me, I know, sorry." Bringing a single hand up she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck and looks away, guilt stirring inside of her. Just what happened while she was gone? Her gaze drifts back to the injuries. Maybe those wouldn't have happened if I stuck around.

"I take you know her? Is she willing to help us get some supplies before dusk?" Francesca nearly forgets that there are other Pokemon in the building, slightly startled eyes sweeping the room to take in the new faces. At least they don't look infected. Even if a few look slightly rougher on the edges that means little to nothing now--the more survivors the better. Usually.

"Yes, of course. I was around the outskirts just a few moments ago and did spot a couple berry bushes, which I am more than willing to find again for the group." She takes no time replying to the Arcanine, back straightening and eyes sharpening with attentiveness. The Krookodile makes a gesture behind her, out the door. "Plus there is a Poffin house and a contest hall in this city. Bound to be something to scavenge in 'em."

Dipping her head in a form of greeting, she properly faces the rest of the group in order to introduce herself. "The name's Francesca."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:57 am

Hearthome City/Late Afternoon (75)

"I'm fine. I think I should be asking that question to you," Francesca replied, casting her gaze over his beaten body anxiously. Before he could think of anything to say, she continued, "I ended up trying to look for the Chimecho, got worried after she vanished so suddenly. Got lost. Fucking stupid of me, I know, sorry."

Rocket found himself wanting to hug her, to weep into her shoulder. He quickly halted his arms as they rose to grab her, and shook his head. "Don't be sorry, I..." He trailed off, swallowing the hard lump forming in his throat. "I'm just happy to see you," he admitted, his voice a strained croak as he tried not to burst into tears.

"I take you know her? Is she willing to help us get some supplies before dusk?" Halloween grunted from the other side of the room.
    "Yes, of course. I was around the outskirts just a few moments ago and did spot a couple berry bushes, which I am more than willing to find again for the group." Rocket backed himself back into the wall as they conversed, quite happy to be as inconspicuous as possible for the time being. Perhaps it was just his nerves, but he could've sworn that the ground shivered under his feet for just a brief moment. What was that...?

"Plus there is a Poffin house and a contest hall in this city. Bound to be something to scavenge in 'em."
    "We -- we went there," Rocket found himself saying, holding his claw up to his swollen eye again. "The Poffin House, I mean. It ... didn't go too well." He sighed, figuring that she was back for at least enough time for her to have a right to know the danger they were in. "There's another group of survivors here. They attacked us. We were doing well at first," he gestured downwards at his newly evolved body, "but then their leader came along and ... he was something else. We didn't stand a chance." He clamped his jaw together, praying that no one would mention his mistake.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were still after us," he said, pushing himself upright and looking towards the door. "They seemed pretty pissed off about us being here. I reckon we ought to rest here for a bit and then see how we can get out of the city." His amber eyes reignited with a light they hadn't had since before the fight. Maybe it was because Fran was there, and the fact that he actually now had a friend here that was rekindling his courage. Either that, or he wasn't sure if he could face that Swampert again if he turned up and wanted to leave before that happened. "We should try and be out before it starts going dark."

((The slight shudder that Rocket felt was Xerneas demolishing the Contest Hall, too far away to see or hear anything but surely enough to cause a decent impact.))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:09 am

((Skip please, nothing else has really happened to effect Drago directly since my last post :3))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Somewhere in Sinnoh | Dawn
    Post 32

The legend jerked herself awake, hand flying to the side of her head. She was... she had... What just... I... was that all... She had been tired, so very tired since her leaving of the SS Anne, what felt like an eternity ago. The psychic rose, her small body lifting slowly into the air. A tree. She had found herself in... a tree. As the memories came back, her face flushed warm with embarrassment. Did I... fall out of the sky? I knew I was tired, but... The legend glanced around, before speeding westward again.

The legend flew over the city, circling it from above... trying to take in stock of the situation. The largest building in the town had crumpled, and recently at that judging from the dry patches on it's interior, untouched by the recent downpour. Something... terrible had happened, or was still happening, here in this city. As the legend descended, drawing closer, a light flashed before her, a burst of brilliant green that left traces of darkness in her vision. Raucous laughter echoed from below as the legend flinched back, followed by another sizzling verdant sphere. Silence then, a moment of apparent concentration, before the sky around her was ablaze from the barrage of Hidden Power, viridian traces blinding the psychic as she struggled to dodge. And then... an explosion. One, two, three and four passed in the blink of an eye as the legend was buffeted backwards by the stinging blows. She dove, half flying, half tumbling as she sought to escape the artillery of grass type attacks. A building rose before her, looming out of the fog of her half blinded eyes as she sped through the city. Arms rose, a barrier was half formed, and the legend cannoned herself through the window, bouncing loudly off the far wall of the room. The cat sunk to the floor, dazed, half-registering the group she had just (literally) blasted into the center of.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Hearthome City/Late Afternoon (76)

Almost instantly after he had finished speaking, the window suddenly exploded. Rocket cursed loudly as something small and pink crashed straight through it, hitting the opposite wall and then finally landing on the floor with a bump. It was a very weird ... cat-like thing, with a long tail and small ears. Rocket had never seen anything like it.

Whatever it was, it had scared the fuck out of him. Rocket's heart hammered in his ribcage as he took a deep breath to calm the shock. The little Pokemon looked up at them dizzily, only half-conscious.

"What the fuck was that?!" he raged, not appreciating the fact that this little pink thing had made him literally shriek in terror. Hopefully no one else had noticed. "You trying to give me a heart attack? What the fuck are you doing?!"
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:57 pm

(9) (4)

Connor followed the conversation between the dragon Rocket and his friend, but he didn't understand everything they said. Chimecho? What was a "contest hall" anyways? He tried to recall if Penelope ever mentioned contests before, but that den was empty. His poor heart was sent into an anxious flutter when the crocodile suggested going into the city: didn't she know how dangerous it was there? That water beast had tried to kill them! Rocket may have been a huge, scary dragon but his idea to simply leave the city agreed with Connor a lot more.

Connor's ears perked up a little bit as Bee flew down next to him, taking his mind off the Pokemon that had attacked them. Her presence was way more reassuring than that of the dragons, or Fran, or that one new Growlithe. It was like being around Penelope again...well, almost.
    "We'll only be gone a few minutes. Drago and I will make sure no uglies sneak up on you, okay?" Her easy confidence only made Connor think more of his sister, wherever she was, and that made him uncertain of how to feel. Eevees can't turn into birds, can they? For a moment, Connor dwelled on the horrifying revelation, before realizing Penelope would have definitely told him it was her. His sister didn't keep secrets like that.
    "Um, t-thanks!" he says in reply, voice still barely anything more than a tiny squeak.

Out of nowhere, something crashed through the window and into the room. Connor shrieked and jumped back, staring at the pink thing as it lay there on the floor, eyes wide. Trembling with fear, he looked from one Pokemon to the other-surely someone would know what to do, right?

Blah, blah, blah. That is all Michael hears as Rocket and Fran converse about this and that and so-and-so. The group has accepted him, for now at least; he does not expect it to last very long. The two child Pokemon interact as well, but that too is of little interest to Michael. Blah, blah, blah. His mind drifts away to other things, and he picks up on Halloween's voice with a dull recognition, barely paying attention to anyone.

The shattering of glass and sound of a miniature explosion drags him back to the situation at hand; some pink cat has crashed right into the building. The "arrival" startles Michael at first, but it takes little time for that to melt away into sharp curiosity. The dragon and the Eevee both shriek in fear but he only wants to find out exactly what this new Pokemon is.
    Halloween's sudden decision to become a living shield puts into perspective just how majorly injured the guy is; the Arcanine's heroism is admirable but he was simply not well enough to be pulling it off now. Still, Michael knows he will be seeing Halloween in a different light from now on-he was someone worthy of respect.
    Now things get interesting.

"Arcanine-- I mean, Halloween?! Are you okay?" The Fletchinder's cry easily reflects her concern towards the Arcanine, who in turn pulls himself up from the ground.
    "Am fine," the Arcanine says, which cannot be further from the truth. Michael knows that even a blind Pokemon could not miss the extent of his wounds, which probably did not benefit from his hard fall.
    "You all okay?" His selflessness apparently had no limits. Michael has not seen such a trait in a long time, not since...oh, why did he try? There was no sense going back to that. It was only unnecessary pain he didn't need, not now.
    You're finally getting the hang of it.

"You're definitely not fine," Michael states firmly, going up to Halloween. "You look halfway to dead, actually. We need to find some way to fix you up."  The Growlithe glances at the Pokemon that had crashed-it is obviously dazed, likely barely even conscious. Michael does not miss its injuries, but at the moment, Halloween was far worse off.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:14 pm

(49)

"Ready when you are, sir!"

Drago's face was split by a grin at Bee's upbeat attitude. After everything that had happened, at least someone was trying to lighten the mood a little. Halloween was right, however, the group needed to get moving soon. It was dangerous enough with the big dog being in his condition and being forced to use the underevolved kids as well without waiting for it to get dark on them.

"Alright, you guy ready? We'll have to be quick, but with Bee and Drago watching--"

Halloween was interrupted by the sound of breaking glass. Something had smashed through the window of the building. Has that goddamn Swampert found us? No, if it was that monster more than just the window would've been destroyed. Before Drago could even react, Halloween had jumped in front of the two pups. He was impressed by his willingness to protect them, but Drago's eyes still darted around searching for any sort of threat. Nothing. What had broken that windo-

Oh.

Oh no.

Drago recognized the pink cat slumped against the floor, but the last time he had seen her she was in much better shape. "Mew..." He whispered, unable to believe his eyes. Dashing to her side, Drago started to move to help her up, then thought better of it. She had crashed pretty hard, if she had any broken bones lifting her would only make them worse. He was vaguely aware of Rocket shouting behind him, but his words didn't register. Drago was far more concerned with the legend who had smashed into their base of operations.

"Mew, are you... Are you alright?" Drago was unsure if she would recognize him, after all, she had only been on Cinnabar a short time with him. What could possibly have caused her to crash land like this?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:18 pm

"There's another group of survivors here. They attacked us. We were doing well at first, but then their leader came along and ... he was something else. We didn't stand a chance." Ah...that explains things. Once again she overlooks the Garchomp, giving him a slow nod of acknowledgement to his words. Well...what's done is done, she supposes, gaze staring absentmindedly at the ground in thought. "We should try and be out before it starts going dark."

As soon as Francesca opens her mouth to reply, the window explodes with massive impact. Instead of coherent words, a string of almost unending, vulgar profanities utter from her throat, escalating into an half-screech in shock as she stumbles backwards and a few steps out of the building. It took her a few moments to gether herself, peeking back inside following Rocket's loud cursing.

The floor has shards of glass littered all over it, a consequence of the impact. On one side the Arcanine is protectively looming over three figures--the Fletchinder, Growlithe, and Eevee--and some...pink thing in the center. A feline? The oddly-coloured Dragonite immediately rushes to it's side, muttering a name..."Mew, are you... Are you alright?"

What?

"...Mew?" Francesca asks in confusion, tentatively taking a step inside again. She looks down at the dazed fetus cat thing and...well, it does fit the general description of the Legendary Mew but...was this really the Mew?
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:54 pm

ROUTE 212|EARLY AFTERNOON

{1}

Petrichor blanketed the grassy meadow in its crisp embrace. Despite being drained of seemingly every drop of precipitation they had ever contained, the clouds were puffy and large in the great azure.

Whiskey stomped into a puddle with a content snort, bowing his head to lap up the liquid below him. This was the precise reason he had remained in this route for so long. The air was always clear without the scent of decay, the grass swayed gracefully in the cool breeze, and water was always plentiful due to the almost constant drizzle. Whiskey had alarmingly not seen any form of life, including the undead, for three long days. And, he decided, as he raised his mighty head once his thirst was quenched, this was as close to heaven as he was going to get. For now.

As he licked the remaining droplets of water from his soaked lips, he contemplated taking a brisk nap. But the absence of anything at all made him uneasy. It was entirely too peaceful here for comfort. A foreboding feeling caused his eyes to squint and his tails to lash behind him.

The bull reared his head and emitted a thunderous, challenging bellow to whatever threats lurked behind the facade of tranquil forest. However, nothing met his call. A blank stare flashed across his face as he contemplated.

He was a migratory animal after all, as Tauros were nomads by nature. Yet he couldn't resist the urge to sojourn in the hearth of the route for just a little while longer. The temptation was shattered, however, as he thought of how his former trainer passed, an unjust death. The cruelty of these macabre creatures had to cease. A hero cannot rest, he thought gruffly, an egotistic smile creeping on his lips.

Without anymore hesitation, he hulked northward.

HEARTHOME CITY|LATE AFTERNOON

Whiskey had been using his hooves as his own personal compass when the Epidemic began. Wherever they led him, he followed willingly. He always put a lot of stock in his own instincts, usually due to sheer pride.

Today was no different.

His hooves made satisfying clacks against the stone pavement as he hulked through the city. Whiskey studied the throng of buildings surrounding him, but halted his gait when something struck him as odd. Looking skyward, he saw a diminutive, pink speck hurtling itself through the air. He squinted to try to get a better vision of what was unfolding in the dimming light. Whiskey could make out an explosion and an almost endless artillery of attacks aiming at the pale pink speck, then a loud crash as it threw itself into the glass of the nearest building. Shocked, he emitted a bellow as to signal his approach, and bolted. What kind of creature throws itself into glass? Something strong enough to survive the impact. Possibly an undead. He narrowed his eyes with a huff, lashing his tails behind him as he urged his hooves onward. Fury and bloodlust fizzed beneath his tan pelt, and he shuddered.

He skidded to a stop at the mouth of the building, nostrils flaring. "The...the fuck are you?" came a rumbling growl. The Tauros attempted to eavesdrop on the exchange between the other Pokemon in the building, but delirious rage overrode patience. Whatever that pink thing was in the sky was too powerful to be a friend. The survivors inside there, or whatever the hell they were, seemed to be too foolish to realize that. They'd rather ask questions and chatter amongst themselves than approach the threat? Do they not know what an apocalypse is? What the hell!

Whiskey lumbered in with a purpose. He gave no introduction, no acknowledgment to the Pokemon circling the enemy. He just made a beeline straight towards the exasperated creature in the center, shouldering through the astonished Pokemon as he did so. "Who are you? Nobody survives an impact like that unless you're something really fucking powerful," he grumbled. Lashing the trio of tails behind him, he threatened, "I swear to Arceus if you try anything, I will impale you with my horns and wear your limp, bleeding body as a trophy."

[OOC- My first post! Sorry if it sucks! ^-^;]
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Hearthome City| Late Afternoon
    Post 33

Chaos erupted around the dazed legend, a few moments of frantic activity: "You trying to give me a heart attack? What the fuck are you doing?!" "The... fuck are you?" "...Mew?" And then... a voice she recognized. "Mew...?"

The legends eyes flickered up, the world coming back to bright focus. "D....Drago? Is that really you....?" The legend leaned forward, battered body floating off the ground as she slowly approached the Dragon's face. "Mew, are you... Are you alright?" Mew nodded slowly in response, tears springing to her eyes as she reached out, tiny paw touching the Shiny's nose as she forgot about the rest of the room, forgot about what had shot her down, forgot about her own injuries for a moment. "Oh gods... It's been... so long. I thought something terrible would have happened by now..." The legend descended, keeping a hand against her old friend as she looked around, taking in the panic and distrust the rest of the room was displaying towards her. She turned, looking up at the Krookodile that had adressed her by name, giving the dark-type a slow nod. "Y-yeah. I'm Mew, you're right." She turned her head, nodding at the destroyed window and the darkening town beyond it. "I'm... sorry about my scaring you all. There's.... someone out in the city isn't very friendly, to say the least. Shot me out of the sky like I was a clay pigeon."

The psychic stepped away from the dragon, eyes scanning the group as she continued. "I don't have any business here, but I can help where I can. I am a legend... I'm not trying to boast, merely state a fact. I can offer some not insignificant help" As if to punctuate her point, her eyes landed on the Arcanine, struggling to even stand. She moved towards him, body glowing brightly as she used Transform, form twisting into the body of a pink medical pokemon, an Audino. "Oh god, you're... not well at all. Here, hold still. she commanded, hand pressing into his side. She inhaled deeply, a slow pulse of healing energy flowing from the legend, to the Legend as she exhaled.

The cat was in the process of standing as the door burst open, a Tauros charging in, horns lowered at the legend. She flinched back, breath hitching as she raised a paw, enveloping the bull in psychic energy. "I swear to Arceus if you try anything, I will impale you with my horns and wear your limp, bleeding body as a trophy." It threatened, tri-tails thrashing behind it. The legend sighed, still holding the creature. "Please don't threaten me. It makes me want to think you're... unwell, soon to turn. I would hate to have to kill you, and trust me, I have the capability to do so."

[I had permission from Vince to heal Halloween. Vanilla, if there's a problem with me picking up your bull, please PM me, letting me know and I'll edit accordingly. Tried getting ahold of you, but you were offline :V]

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Hearthome City/Late Afternoon (77)

Heart still pounding from the shock of the pink thing's appearance, Rocket frowned as Drago appeared to recognise her, calling her 'Mew'. She floated up from the ground towards the dragon's face and wrapped her tiny arms around his snout. "Oh gods... It's been... so long. I thought something terrible would have happened by now..." Not sure what she was on about, Rocket kept his position by the bookshelf and scoffed at the small Pokemon; she looked as though she'd snap in half like a twig if he even poked her. Rocket growled as he stared at a shard of glass next to his foot - as far as he was concerned, she was another body to drag around.

"I'm... sorry about my scaring you all. There's.... someone out in the city isn't very friendly, to say the least. Shot me out of the sky like I was a clay pigeon." That caught Rocket's attention. He looked up at her, his amber eyes narrowing. "What was it?" he asked, trying not to sound as alarmed as he felt. "Did you see it?" No doubt it was one of the bastards that tried to kill them, perhaps even the Swampert himself. Rocket's tongue felt along the cut in his mouth where the beast had punched him.

He stopped listening to the conversation then, his gaze staring fixedly out of the window. Someone else had arrived; a Tauros by the look of its reflection, and he actually threatened to attack Mew. Rocket snorted loudly, watching the bull get stopped in his tracks by psychic energy - the guy had balls to challenge a 'legend', or so Mew had called herself.

A flicker of movement on one of the nearby rooftops sparked Rocket's anxiety and he stood up to his full height. "All right, enough of the bullshit. I'm sick of this fucking city, so I'm getting out of here, and I'm doing it now." As he approached the door, he turned back to everyone. "You should all come ... I'm not making the same mistake as last time, all right? We go together ... this place isn't safe," he added to Mew and the Tauros. "There's another group of survivors here and our mere presence here is pissing them off - they want us dead. If we stick together and don't draw attention, we may be able to get out without those assholes noticing us." He winced as he touched his swollen eye again, noticing Halloween's healed injuries with a wounded look - why hadn't Mew healed him as well? He'd done just as much fighting as he had.

"You all ready to go?" he said, looking out and up at the sky at the slowly sinking sun - they needed to be quick.

((Clearly not my night for good posts XDD))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:57 am

"Y-yeah. I'm Mew, you're right." Ah, well. Francesca certainly never anticipated meeting a legendary in her life, but regardless this was a welcomed meeting. It is, at the very least, nice to know that their so-called gods are still alive. "I'm... sorry about my scaring you all. There's.... someone out in the city isn't very friendly, to say the least. Shot me out of the sky like I was a clay pigeon." Oh?

"What was it? Did you see it?" Rocket immediately asks, and the Krookodile angles her head for an answer too. Who'd be so bold to attack a legend, and who'd be so powerful to shoot them out of the sky...?

The sudden arrival or a massive bull only made the Krookodile furrow her brow further, the bovine not even giving a name as he shoulders inside to grumble and--wow holy shit, threaten Mew? She releases a chuckle when his body goes rigid from psychic energy. "Looks like he's learning the hard way," she muses.

"All right, enough of the bullshit. I'm sick of this fucking city, so I'm getting out of here, and I'm doing it now." Slowly, she raises her gaze to meet the Garchomp's, listening attentively to his words. "You should all come ... I'm not making the same mistake as last time, all right? We go together ... this place isn't safe,"

"I have no plans on wandering off again." Francesca offers a friendly smile and nod. "Besides, I'd feel shitty if I just left after our reunion."

"... We need to scout ahead first and have a plan of action on where we're going. If we leave the city, I am not leading three kids and a Legend to an open space where we get eaten during the night. Let the fliers find a direction to go first," The Arcanine adds his comments, and the Krookodile nods.

"I can help scout," she offers with little hesitation. "I'm in pretty good shape, anyways."
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:00 pm

HEARTHOME CITY|LATE AFTERNOON

{2}

Whiskey jolted in disbelief as the pink thing-the enemy-had the audacity to raise it's grubby palm at him. Doesn't she...he...it...know not to defile me? He smirked slightly, raising his head as if the Legend was his subordinate. Whiskey scanned the room for someone who was in awe of his bravery, but he was met with casual, disapproving glances.

And then, suddenly, he was up. He felt as if he were in limbo between flying and falling, and he almost vomited as his stomach overturned. Hacking, he gasped a perplexed, "Ohuh? as that was all he could manage through gritted teeth.

By Arceus, he was going to die. And he always imagined himself as the type to look at death in the face and spit, but now he wasn't so sure of that. The psychic energy was pressing, enveloping, but he found no comfort in its hearth. No, he was going to die cold, alone, and afraid, just like he convinced himself he wouldn't.

But his courage and stupidity shook hands in that moment, and his eyes squinted and steeled over in determination. If he was going to die, he was going out with a bang.

"Please don't threaten me. It makes me want to think you're... unwell, soon to turn. I would hate to have to kill you, and trust me, I have the capability to do so."

Whiskey heard Mew somewhat, but didn't hang on every word. He tossed what the Legend had said around in his mind, and with his warped sense of perception, decided that the cat had threatened him. Whiskey was infuriated.

He couldn't see or hear much in the Psychic sphere, only garbled words and moving blurs of color. He had picked up that the fools were following along with the charade that the cat was pulling. Whiskey knew that innocent demeanor was a facade. He mumbled, "I know everything. I am a God." There seemed to be no reaction from figures flitting about outside his psychic prison.

"YOU HEAR THAT? I AM A GOD! YOU ARE FOOLS TO TRUST IN THIS...this..." he trailed off, unsure of what insult to throw out, and instead ended his rant with a frustrated bellow that proceeded to crescendo into an almost deafening yell.

He ended his tantrum by spitting at Mew, unsure if it would make contact due to the bubble that surrounded him. His eyes were frenzied; his heart was pummeling in his chest. "F...fuck you all..." he mumbled, ceasing his childish lament in a huff.

[[OOC: I apologize for the late and somewhat thrown together post, my Internet has been being stupidly slow and disconnecting randomly. Mew, I'm sorry I wasn't online for you to contact me. It's fine for you to pick up Whiskey; he needs to get his whiny butt in gear anyways. XD]]

Last edited by Vanilla on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 pm

I'm terribly sorry, please skip me. Feel free to use me as one would an NPC.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:42 pm

((Skip please.))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:49 pm

(10) (5)

"Mew..."

...Mew...?

The name echoes in Michael's ears, and repeats itself over and over as if somehow that will dull his reaction. Michael is familiar with the Kanto legends, and the idea that there was actually one here, right now, with them-his heart starts to pound in a painful rhythm, every beat was thunder roaring and screaming to be released. Surely this was merely a dream, and something to be forgotten quickly. Maybe, maybe if he closes his eyes, Michael will be alone once more.
    A goddess.
    "A...a goddess..." Michael echoes the voice in a strangled whisper. Even though he kicks and screams, his mind drags him back to them, their face, their brilliant smiling face asking him a single question out of pure curiosity. The sun had been shining, the sky clear, as hopelessly idyllic as he has always wanted the scene to be.

"Do you believe in goddesses, Mikey?" they had asked that day; it had been an innocent question, and his answer was lost to him. His most beloved had asked something else-something important-but their words were drowned out by the sounds of crackling flames and the shouting of strangers. The heat, the smoke that choked the air, all of it had threatened to destroy him. That day, it might have been easy.

Then there was a voice. Furious, impatient, it...

"I swear to Arceus if you try anything, I will impale you with my horns and wear your limp, bleeding body as a trophy." Michael stares at the bull, at the complete stranger, an odd sensation lingering in his paws. He wants to see Mew crush the life out of it, to see it thrash and scream and-
    And...no. No. That was not him. That was the other voice. Not him. Someone else was speaking now, somebody familiar, and all he has to do is focus.
    Focus?
    "Focus," Michael asserts, and for a moment he thinks he sees a shadow of a satisfied smile before it vanishes into the back of his scattered thoughts. The dragon named Rocket pipes up, saying stuff that has become obvious to everyone by now, and Halloween's response is almost enough to make Michael grin. Serves him right, he thinks. The Arcanine was much better leadership material, and Rocket's poor attempt to take charge wasn't going to change that fact. Michael half-listens to the rest of the exchange, already bored of the subject at hand. Leave now, leave later, plans, all of it was dull, dull, dull.

"YOU HEAR THAT? I AM A GOD! YOU ARE FOOLS TO TRUST IN THIS...this..." the bull shouts suddenly, and Michael's ears perk at the word "god". This-this pathetic thing thought it was a god? As if an actual god would give such a shameful display, and throw a childish tantrum over one of its fellow deities. In his head, there are echoes of condescending laughter, which only grows louder with each passing second.
    Did you hear him, Michael? Did you-
    "I heard, you know I heard."
    He thinks he's a god! A god!
    Now Michael cannot ignore the sheer absurdity of the situation, and he too begins to laugh, and aims his laughter straight at the bull Pokemon that had forced his way into the situation and made an utter fool of himself. Though he can hear Halloween speak, Michael doesn't pay the words any attention.

Connor hung back from the other Pokemon, his ears pressed against the side of his head and his tail tucked firmly by his side. There was so many things being thrown around by the group, something about the newcomer being named Mew and then that strange cow thing had just shoved his way into their shelter-no, Connor couldn't handle it. He couldn't drown out any of the voices and, whimpering slightly, he decided to simply wait until the entire thing was solved without him. Connor was petrified to that spot, his heart thumping against his chest; if he tried to run, that pink cat would lift him up too and kill him, he knew she would in a second. The Eevee shut his eyes tightly, hoping that everybody he was scared of would just vanish, but it was hopeless. When he dared to look again, nothing had changed.

"All right, enough of the bullshit. I'm sick of this fucking city, so I'm getting out of here, and I'm doing it now." Rocket said, standing up and turning to leave. Connor stared at him with wide eyes; how was he supposed to move to follow? Rocket began talking to the two complete strangers, and Connor turned his attention to Halloween, Beatrice, and the one named Michael who had been mumbling to someone who was invisible. What were they going to do? Would they follow? Halloween said something about getting eaten and Connor immediately cowers again. He didn't want to be eaten, he didn't want to be scared and hurt, he wanted his sister here and she was nowhere to be found.

"Will you be staying with us long term? If you are unable to walk, I am capable of carrying you. You too, Connor, Michael. We likely will need to be very quick once we set out." At the thought of traveling, Connor's torn paws seem to burn with pain even worse, and he can't help but whimper once more, looking up at Halloween while his eyes water. He's about to give an answer when the cow-creature starts screaming at them, and Michael starts laughing like he's crazy-Connor's answer dies in his throat and he instinctively moves away from the two and closer to the entrance. When Halloween asked where Drago was, Connor finally realized that the dragon was missing-where had he gone? How did he leave without anybody seeing...what if...what if something had snatched him up?

"I...I just wanted to find my s-sister..." he says in a weak, shaky voice.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 pm

(ooc; rip i am so sorry but i...don't really know what to make francesca do since i don't have much to work with. sorry this is so late i was kicked out of the house for the whole day because realtors orz)
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:32 am

Hearthome City|Late Afternoon

{3}

"If you're a God, then I'm your fucking towel boy, dickwad," insulted the Arcanine--or at least that's what he assumed the speaker was, but that was based heavily on deduction. Whiskey felt his eyes and ears gradually adjust to his...what was it? Quarantine? Prison? For the love of Arceus, could it be his cage? As if he were some disgrace of life, a primitive beast, a waste of space?!

A sensible thought, a rarity for Whiskey, crossed his mind--maybe he was the danger here. But when he heard uncontrollable barks of laughter, his eyes narrowed into angered slits.
    They are fools. They are all fools. The irritated Tauros braced his head and bashed the interior of the psychic sphere with his horns, but this attempt to escape was in vain. The walls were far too rigid to burst through; the impact of ramming his horns into an unyielding barrier caused him to howl with pain.

For a few moments, he lingered there stunned while his head throbbed with a fusion of agony and anger. His breathing was rapid with a twinge of desperation. These fools need a leader. If they are too stupid to be cautious during the damn apocalypse, they need someone like me who knows what they are doing, he tilted his head in consideration. He had to gain their trust somehow, and obviously showing them his raw power had not helped his case in the slightest.

With a sigh, he forced himself to be submissive. He wordlessly hung his head. I am not letting them win or cast themselves over me. I will not be subordinate. But they need help. If it is true that this Mew is a Legend...well, well, I was brave, wasn't I? Going up against a Legend! They should see my bravery, see that I could be a hero here. I can help somebody, once they accept that I am always correct. I just have to gain their trust, stop trying to escape, so I, a God, can be released and take the place I rightfully deserve.

And, for once in his life, Whiskey stood still despite the ire pulsing through his veins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm