Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+16
Nightfall
Abysswalker
Kaze
CelestialSeren
Alhoon
Duma
NyraXerz
Silverishness
Snitch
renegade
Min
Jay
SkeletonCupcake
Scizor
Suicune
Negative10
20 posters

(ACE) The STARK Team

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

(ACE) The STARK Team  - Page 18 Empty Re: (ACE) The STARK Team

Post by Kaze Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Stark Mountain [Main chamber] + Unknown + [13]

"FUCK!" Frank screams.
    The ground is rolling underfoot like a stormy sea. With a violet glow outlining his body he tries to run. Only every third step actually touches the quaking ground. Screw getting down the tunnel; the Gothitelle is finding it hard enough to avoid getting tipped over the edge. He clings tightly to the pink furred pokemon under his arm and grits his teeth. Rock cracks loudly and grinds together. A spiral of stone dust and a small shower of pebbles bounce off his shoulder. The cavern echoes with a deep roaring sound. The Aggron's heavy armored body seems to be getting further way. It was impossible to hear exactly what was being said over the noise of the mountain shaking around them.
    "Hold on!" He yells at the Audino, hoping that the normal type isn't already deafened by the rumbling.
    He throws up his other hand, an arc of violet light spreading over his head as he bats away more falling stones.
    Without warning the violent quaking stops. Frank trips on the now still ground and nearly falls over.
    With his fanned antennae ringing with the sound Frank takes a stumbling step.
    "What the Fuck-?!" He starts to protest and spits. The rock dust has gotten all in his mouth.
    "What just happened? Can we still get out?" The neurotic zoroark asks in a panic.
    "Stark Mountain erupted, that's what, Heatran's awake, the place is unstable and ... that was our last way out." The Aggron rumbles.
    "..You mean--?" the zoroark starts to say and the Steel Type cuts him off.
    "We're trapped."
    "This--! THIS--! Look at me, Smith!" The arcanine snarls. "This is your fault!"
    "The world is punishing us for losing an angel!" The Growlithe speaks up. Frank glares it him, considering throwing both the fire dog's off the edge. "Heatran will make sure we all burn."
    The fire type starts to laugh.

"Well fuck." Frank says meaningfully as he gingerly lowers Marco to the ground. The Audino opens his eyes and carefully unwinds the lower parts of his ears from where he had wrapped them around the Gothitelle's arms. His head is ringing from the aftermath of the falling rocks. He takes one shaky step and squeaks as he nearly slips over.
    "Are you hurt?" He quickly asks the Bulbasaur as he carefully lets go of Frank to check on the small grass type. He tries to smile reassuringly but he's far from relaxed. He keeps a close hold on the Bulbasaur's vine in case the ground starts to jump again. With his other hand he clutches close to Frank's skirt. Lightly he tugs at the Gothitelle's hand.
    "What do we do now?" He asks the tall psychic.
    Frank turns to look down at him.
    "I'm going to punch it."
    "What?" Marco pauses.
    "I'm going to punch it." Frank repeats in the exact same tone and raises his voice. "Hey everyone, I'm going to go punch Heatran. Who's in?"
    "Frank that is suicide!" Marco yells.
    "Yeah, but it'd be awesome. If I'm going to die in this mountain I'm going to die punching something big." Frank shrugs.
    Marco is speechless.
    "That is possibly the stupidest thing I heard you say. I don't want die, Frank.""
    "Suit yourself. I want to fight Heatran."
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Stark Mountain [Main Chamber]/???
    (S: 58 | J: 23)

He'd failed.

Smith couldn't look at the others as they returned to the main chamber, turning to face the wall as Sahara, of course, was the first to react to his statement.
    "This--! THIS--! Look at me, Smith!" The Aggron's head turned slightly, but he still refused to meet her gaze. "This is your fault!"
    The part of him that wanted to swing his fist round and break her jaw off was gone. Smith could only shake his head, denying what was clearly true. If he hadn't brought them into this place, for so-called 'shelter', they wouldn't be in this terrible mess.

"We earned this guys! The world is punishing us for losing an angel! Heatran will make sure we all burn." While not looking at the pup, Smith was aware that the grieving Growlithe's gaze was fixed upon him, likely along with everyone else's.

How could he have fucked up so badly?

He kept opening his mouth, trying to find words to say to justify himself but, to his surprise, it was Jude who spoke those words for him.

"He didn't know this was going to happen..." The Zoroark sounded stricken, as though he was trying hard to fight back the panic he no doubt felt. "He was just trying to keep us safe..."

Smith was glad that at least one of them was on his side. Apparently, Sahara was just as pissed off as she had sounded because the next voice he heard was Vincent's.

"W- wait! Arcanine, don't attack him! There's got to be another way out-- something! He- he has to know this place better than... than any of us."
    "He does," he heard Jude murmur. "So he knows for certain that that was the last way out..."
    "Fighting among ourselves won't help, we need to at least stick together. There has to be a way."

Smith admired the Bulbasaur for his optimism, however forced it was. While it was true that he could dig them out, he doubted he could create a tunnel several miles long before it was too late. They were trapped inside of a time bomb.

The volcano growled ominously.

"I'm going to punch it."
    "What?"
    "I'm going to punch it. Hey everyone, I'm going to go punch Heatran. Who's in?"

However careless they were, Frank's words somehow lit a spark within Smith's mind. The Aggron finally turned.

"Frank that is suicide!"
    "Yeah, but it'd be awesome. If I'm going to die in this mountain I'm going to die punching something big."
    "That is possibly the stupidest thing I heard you say. I don't want die, Frank."
    "Suit yourself. I want to fight Heatran."

It was foolish; it was ridiculous; it was without a doubt the stupidest idea that Smith would have in his life, but it was an idea nonetheless.

"...Would, um, would there be a way out... through Heatran?"

Vincent was looking up at him now, his glasses magnifying his wide, curious eyes. Smith's mind whirled like a storm, flashes of lightning offering him new inspiration each second.

They -- no, he could do this.

"B-But you said that Heatran was a legendary Pokemon, right?" Jude whimpered, scratching at his mane anxiously. "How can we fight something like that?!"

"We need ter get out o' here," Smith said, glancing down at the ground as Heatran's pounding footsteps echoed. "Heatran's awakening and rampage is what caused the eruption. We get rid o' Heatran ... we stop the eruption."

"But--"

"We have one option." Smith nodded at Frank with a glint of admiration in his eye that wasn't there before. "What do yer say we take it?"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:08 am

Stark Mountain (Main Chamber) | ??? (73)

He shook his head. He shook his head as if this wasn't his doing and that his hopelessness that was apparent did not forsake them. Instead of trying to figure out a way to live, to survive-- the thought was interrupted by a borderline maniacal voice which belonged to George; "We earned this guys!" The pup had to have gone insane. Sahara felt bad for him, as uncharacteristic as that was, she really did. But following his next sentence, she would've punched him if A: the situation wasn't as uncalling for. And B: if she had fists.  "Heatran will make sure we all burn." Sah tilted her eyes away from the smaller dog and resumed her attention on Smith, obviously not listening to Jude. "Shall you just ignore me?!" She took one step closer and someone protested.

"W- wait! Arcanine, don't attack him! There's got to be another way out-- something! He- he has to know this place better than... than any of us." The Bulbasaur. Sahara glowered at the Grass-type meddling in conversations that did not concern him. Voices of reason usually didn't change Sahara's actions, but perhaps they could still use Smith. "He does," Jude took up Smith's side. Sahara sighed at the Zoroark's blind loyalty. It was something she hadn't understood since Toby. "So he knows for certain that that was the last way out..." Jude finished. Sahara rolled her eyes at the obvious statement, "Rather than defend the cause, shall you not try to help figure out a way out of the situation?"

"Fighting among ourselves won't help, we need to at least stick together. There has to be a way." the Bulbasaur perhaps had a point... though Sahara would never say it. When all is lost and there's no way out, then Sah will resort to fighting.
    The Gothitelle, whatever the hell his name was, said something clearly needing a double-take and Sahara listened curiously. Perhaps he was considering sacrificing himself to Heatran so they could survive? "I'm going to punch it. Hey everyone, I'm going to go punch Heatran. Who's in?" Sah looked slightly wide-eyed at the Psychic. A slight smile crossed her fangs, "... Close enough. I am... in."

"Frank that is suicide!" the Audino cried. Well, there wasn't much left to lose at this point... The Gothitelle shrugged his companion off, "Yeah, but it'd be awesome. If I'm going to die in this mountain I'm going to die punching something big." Well, Sah could truthfully say she hated this guy, but geez, he could make a point. Albeit... a suicidal and arguably stupid one. But she was on board with the idea, nonetheless. "That is possibly the stupidest thing I heard you say. I don't want die, Frank." Had the pink Pokémon forgotten the situation they were in? "Stupid it may be, but what the hell else do we have to do? Cry and tell each other our feelings?" Sah was agreeing with the guy. It was wrong on all levels, but...

"Suit yourself. I want to fight Heatran." Frank said.
    "...Would, um, would there be a way out... through Heatran?" the skittish Bulbasaur turned to Smith and the single question got the Aggron's attention, apparently. "B-But you said that Heatran was a legendary Pokemon, right? How can we fight something like that?!" Jude was skeptical, but Sahara was a firm believer in her own strength and could not imagine herself not putting up a fight. "Should we die, we die fighting, yes?" she asked, "I will not allow anyone to try to kill me without at the very least give them a reason to remember me."

"We need ter get out o' here, Heatran's awakening and rampage is what caused the eruption. We get rid o' Heatran ... we stop the eruption." The Legendary's stomping about could be heard along with Smith's plot to put the son-of-a's work at causing an eruption to an end. "But--" Jude's interruption was quickly silenced by Smith. "We have one option. What do yer say we take it?" Despite the question being directed at Frank, the Arcanine was instantly butting in. "You are not leaving me behind!" She had the slightest of a cocky grin, "Heatran has hell to pay for attempting to erupt a volcano with us in it!"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Stark Mountain [Main Chamber] | ???
    George 31

Oh gods, the cruel irony was just so funny to him. They were all doomed to die in here and he just couldn't stop laughing. "Hey everyone, " His head turns with an eerily wide smile. "I'm going to go punch Heatran. Who's in?" Punch Heatran, eh? Well didn't that just sound like a special idea. "... Close enough. I am... in." They could just meet their deaths faster! "Frank that is suicide!" While the smile persisted George shot daggers at the Audino. "He's gonna die anyway, let him have fun doing it." Not that any of them deserved to have fun but whatever. "Yeah, but it'd be awesome. If I'm going to die in this mountain I'm going to die punching something big." While he had hated this guy moments before at least he had the right frame of mind. Meet death face-to-face.

"...Would, um, would there be a way out... through Heatran?" The Growlithe's snickering stops. A way out? No, Smith said himself their was no way out, that they were going to die in here. And going through Pokemon a would just leave them like Nikora.. "B-But you said that Heatran was a legendary Pokemon, right? How can we fight something like that?!" Oh, Heatran was a legend? No wonder Entei couldnt hear me.. How could his legends hear him when their was already one present that apparently wanted to kill them?  Darkness wraps around the pups heart. I thought legends were good. Well wasnt that a classy lie. Heatran could of saved her. George's fangs clench and his head pounds with realization. Heatran let her die! The proof was too clear that.. the legends had literally forsaken them. "Should we die, we die fighting, yes? I will not allow anyone to try to kill me without at the very least give them a reason to remember me." A reason to remember?! He would give Heatran something to remember. "Im in.." The words are flat, lifeless, and dark, "I will kill it for this." Nearly inaudible as he does not mean to speak allowed.

"We have one option. What do yer say we take it?" "Heatran has hell to pay for attempting to erupt a volcano with us in it!" While he couldn't care any less about the eruption and the inevitability of death that would soon be upon him the Growlithe was going to see Heatran. He was going to make sure Heatran knew who he was, what it had done. He speaks with utter seriousness, "We wont just make it pay.." That would be mercy if that was all they did. "We're going kill a legend. And, just maybe, they would all die trying.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:55 am

|Stark Mountain [Main Chamber]|Unknown Time|
    |72|6|
    |Azura's Current Illusion: Uninfected Oversized Mightyena|
    Crescent and Azura raced through the path, following the sound of the voices. "This--! THIS--! Look at me, Smith!" The female's voice sounded angry, livid even. "This is your fault!" As they ran along, Azura lost her footing and went crashing to the ground, her illusion shattered as she hit. "We earned this guys! The world is punishing us for losing an angel! Heatran will make sure we all burn." The tremors got worse as Azura pushed herself to her paws, glancing behind her to see Crescent picking her way along the path. "He didn't know this was going to happen..." Who didn't know? 'Smith'? "He was just trying to keep us safe..." Crescent scoffed. "Some safety." She muttered, peeking around a corner to see the large-ish group. "W-wait! Arcanine, don't attack him! There's got to be another way out-- something! He- he has to know this place better than... than any of us." That was a small bulbasaur that spoke, looking over at the aggron. "He does," Azura's ears drooped. She didn't like the tone the other pokemon was taking. "So he knows for certain that that was the last way out..."

"Fighting among ourselves won't help, we need to at least stick together. There has to be a way." Azura liked their optimism, that's for sure. "I'm going to punch it." The previously forgotten gothitelle spoke, and to be honest, Azura wasn't sure what to think of it. "What?" Clearly the pink Audino needed the same confirmation. "I'm going to punch it. Hey everyone, I'm going to go punch Heatran. Who's in?" Crescent blinked, forcing herself not to laugh. "That is horrifically stupid." She said, and Azura nodded. "Frank that is suicide!" Yeah, it was suicide, but it was kinda awesome/. "Yeah, but it'd be awesome. If I'm going to die in this mountain I'm going to die punching something big." Azura snickered. For a freaky evolved pokemon, this dude isn't half bad. She thought, stepping back and illusioning herself as a large mightyena. "That is possibly the stupidest thing I heard you say. I don't want die, Frank." Azura grinned to herself. "Suit yourself. I want to fight Heatran."

"...Would, um, would there be a way out... through Heatran?" Crescent nodded. "That sounds like an interesting idea." She said thoughtfully, looking over at the Bulbasaur. "B-But you said that Heatran was a legendary Pokemon, right?" "It couldn't be that difficult, right?" Azura mused to herself. "How can we fight something like that?!" "Skill?"

"Should we die, we die fighting, yes?" Azura nodded. See, this was an all-right group. "I will not allow anyone to try to kill me without at the very least give them a reason to remember me." "I can agree with that." She said, looking over at the aggron. "We need ter get out o' here, Heatran's awakening and rampage is what caused the eruption. We get rid o' Heatran ... we stop the eruption." Azura's eyes widened. Were they actually going to go through with this? "But--""We have one option. What do yer say we take it?" Azura grinned. "Count me in."

"You are not leaving me behind!" Crescent smiled slyly. She was beginning to like this Arcanine. "Heatran has hell to pay for attempting to erupt a volcano with us in it!" With a quick nod, Crescent moved to stand beside Azura. "We wont just make it pay.." The young growlithe started to growl something, and Crescent's smile grew to a grin. "We're going kill a legend. Suddenly, a bolt of pain shot from Crescents scythe and her eyes closed, her teeth gritting in pain. "Uh, I think we have some problems... Something is coming, and it's powerful. More powerful than Heatran."

((OOC: Permission given from Alhoon for Crescent to sense his arrival.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Stark Mountain [Main chamber] + Unknown + [14]

The Audino watches in a combination of shock and morbid fascination as harsh cries are exchanged under the shaky roof of the cabin. Slowly but with a sense of inevitability they are talking each other into this.
    The normal type feels he is justified in his doubts; no matter the Gothitelle's high opinion of himself and the way he channeled his rage into a foolhardy courage he couldn't kill a legendary pokemon.
    Not by himself at least.
    That's the thing that surprised him, that everyone was willing to go along with what he said, even the suicidal Growlithe. The rabbit-like normal type, previously hoping there was a way they could tunnel out in time, felt the situation had gotten more dire if their best chance of survival was to fight this being of legend that had apparently been stirred into a killing frenzy.
    "See Marco, these guys know how to party." Frank grins, roughly rubbing his hand through Marco's pink fur.
    The Audino pulls himself away and licks his paw, running his cream colored swiftly paws over the top of his head to get his fur to lie flat again. A small tuft of fur remains stubbornly spiked, no matter what he does with it.
    "Fine, I think we'd have better luck punching through the mountain than through a legendary but if everyone's agreed I'll support you the best I can."
    His wing-like ears flutter and he smiles openly.
    "But if this turns out like the time with the Tyranitar I am never letting you forget it." He adds, nudging the Gothitelle's side.
    "Always bringing up the tyranitar..." The Gothitelle shakes his head but he can see a hint of smile lingering on the psychic type's lips.
    "I'm not very good at fighting but if everyone tries their best I'll do my best to keep you healthy."
    He smiles genuinely and raises a paw. A brief flicker of violet plays over it.
    "I'm sure if we all try our hardest then we've got a chance!"

Frank moves forward, subtly stepping in front of the Audino to draw attention to himself.
    He cracks his knuckles.
    "Guess you aren't as pathetic as I thought you were." He grins.
    "Hey Jumbo, you got a plan?" He asks the Aggron.
    He doesn't wait for a reply before he summons up a brief flare of psychic energy and starts moving some of the smaller fallen rocks into position on the ground.
    Two are moved away from the main group which are scattered around the largest lump of stone.
    "Marco, you stay out of the way at the back and provide some healing support. The bulbasaur should probably stay with him. As for the rest of you we should flank it, concentrate our attack from both sides and stop it from being able to focus on any one of us. By the time it turns around to attack any one of us the others will have a clear shot to weaken it. Then I'm going to drop a big rock on it."
    Frank makes a fist and with a flare of psychic energy the rock cracks.
    "Smash it with a big rock, eloquent as always Francis." Marco states, already looking away from the crude map the Gothitelle has created.
    To further irritate the Audino Frank grunts.
    "Big rock good." He says with a expansive hand gesture. ""Much good for smashing."
    The Gothitelle catches sight of the Absol and he pauses, seeing the pain reflected on the Dark Type's face.
    The arrogance seems to drop from his expression while he hear the grim warning before he sighs.
    "Well shit."
    Alhoon
    Alhoon
    Rebellion
    Rebellion

Post by Alhoon Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Art by BlakkFox/Suicune
    The Harbinger, Alhoon
    NoPlace at NoTime
    Post 9

The Abra. The damned Doctor. Here the Harbinger was now, floating listlessly between reality and the void, waiting, thinking. And what had he learned from the trip, hmm? The traitor lived and was... assiting the end, as he always had. And that left Alhoon with... what exactly? What had he learned? His mind was racing, ticking at the speed of an overworked supercomputer, trying to piece together the puzzle now lain before him. Legends... he was with a legend... why was he with... maybe... maybe... Hateful spikes of energy were pulsing through the void now, lances of light and power rolling off of the Psychic like water from a storm. And such an important one...  the future she had... He curled, head throbbing, body distending as he focused less and less on holding his form in place. And she was... with the sickness, with the taint rolling across this land... and yet... The fox's mind was drifting now, pieces of information flowing through his conciousness like leaves in a river. Memories, som eold and half remembered, some new and fresh, all flashing before his eyes in fleeting glimpses. And then... the imposter legend. The one under the mountain.

Yes... the fake, the pseudo... dwelling in it's pool, held in place by a stone... His form unfolded, limbs reassembaling. Perhaps... we shoud return, yes? If the beast hasn't roasted them to ashes yet... perhaps they are more than they seemed... The nothing roiled around him as the thought built itself, twisting, straining against itself. Who knows... they may have earned the right to live.... The pale expanse ripped itself open, and brutal heat poured itself into the aether. The Psychic drifted forward through the gap, and allowed it to slide closed behind him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The harbinger stood, glancing about the chamber, over the faces of those around him. The Aggron, face hardening in rage and fear, the Zoroark, eyes wide in shock. "My my... you've gained a few friends, haven't you....? And you're still alive! Wonderful....
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:57 pm

(S: 59 | J: 24)

This was insane. Absolutely berserk. Ridiculous. Absurd. But it was happening.

Smith swelled with pride as everyone agreed to stand by him and fight. He could've pulled them all into a huge hug; even Sahara. There was just one problem: how was he going to tell them that he had no intention of letting them join the battle in the first place?

The Aggron simply stood with a slight grimace on his face, watching as Frank began to devise a battle plan using some rocks. All around them the volcano shivered, deep rumbles echoing through the cavern as it threatened to explode again. Smith cracked his knuckles anxiously; they needed to hurry.

"Thanks," he said softly as the talk ended. "All of yer. Yer a credit ter have around." He glanced at Sahara, the flickers of a smile touching his lips. "But ... I'll be fightin' Heatran alone."
    "What?!" Jude nearly jumped clean off the ground as he sprang to his feet, eyes wide in alarm. "Smith you can't--"
    "Yes I can--"
    "You'll be killed--"
    "I've made me decision, lad!" Smith raised his voice only to clear his throat and quickly calm himself. "Look, I appreciate yer offers but this is somethin' I have ter do meself. It's my duty as the owner of this mountain, epidemic or no epidemic, legend or no legend." He jabbed his thumb into his chest. "This is my mountain. I worked fer years ter claim this place, and I ain't lettin' some overgrown toad turn it into my tombstone!"
    "But Smith..." Jude looked like he was going to start pulling his fur out in anxiety. He clawed at his arm. "We-we don't have to do this. We can just look for another way out--"
    "Fer the last time, lad, there is no other way out!" There was a great thump as Smith's tail pounded the ground in frustration. "Yer got rocks in yer ears? If yer can think of a better plan, let's hear it."

Jude was silent for a moment, tugging on his ear and staring at the floor. "You ... you swallow your pride and let us help you." Each word sounded as though it was a real effort to say. "That's my better plan."
    Smith heaved out a great sigh; for the entire time he was arguing he knew that he was making no sense; that he sounded like some stubborn old coot on a death or glory mission. He had a reason, of course, but would they understand and let him do what he wanted? He doubted it, but he knew by the sudden look of stricken grief on his face that he had no choice but to tell them now.
    "Smith?" Jude inclined his head and crept towards him. "Are you OK?"
    "Aye, lad."
    "I didn't mean to upset you--"
    "Yer didn't, lad, yer didn't. I just..." Smith cleared his throat and swallowed, hopefully removing the uncomfortable lump in his throat for good. He looked round at everyone, met their gazes. "I don't want anyone else ter die."
    After a moment of silence, Jude was the first to speak. The Zoroark's eyes were brimming with emotion. "Smith, I--"

But just then, there was a horribly familiar shift in the air. Smith froze, his blue eyes scanning every particle of air around him. Even so, when the Alakazam reappeared it were as though he had materialised out of nowhere. There was no fear this time; purest rage boiled through Smith's blood at the sight of the Psychic-type. How DARE he return?

"My my... you've gained a few friends, haven't you....? And you're still alive! Wonderful....

"YOU!" Smith thundered, charging forwards the second the Alakazam stopped speaking. Claws glowing in a vivid red light, he swung back his arm to deliver a Dragon Claw straight for the monster's chest. "THIS TIME, YOU DIE!"

((Alhoon, you are free to counter Smith's attack however you please. Just no injuries ;]))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:18 am

Stark Mountain (Main Chamber) | ??? (74)

A soft 'thanks' and the simplest gesture of what was nearly a smile. Whether Smith meant the tiger dog to see it or not, she wasn't sure; but the moment was short lived. "But ... I'll be fightin' Heatran alone." Was Smith serious?! Jude protested, breaking into a semi argument with the Aggron over what seemed to Jude (and Sahara for that matter) to be the worst idea ever. It wasn't long ago, really, the Arcanine mused. When she had taken it upon herself to betray the cursed Haxorus in a less-than-thought-out plot to end him. Maybe in a different life, they could've been allies, but Sahara killed him in this one without asking anyone for help. The thoughts were out of context though and she quickly came back to the discussion.

Jude was speaking again. "We-we don't have to do this. We can just look for another way out--"
    "Fer the last time, lad, there is no other way out!" Smith growled, the sound of an iron plated tail hitting the ground in unison, "Yer got rocks in yer ears? If yer can think of a better plan, let's hear it." A moment of wordlessness followed. This really was the only way Smith would have it, wasn't it? Sahara blinked twice or thrice, letting a sigh out of her lungs. "You ... you swallow your pride and let us help you. That's my better plan." Jude's idea Sahara agreed with. Pride meant nothing should thee be dead, yes?

"Should we not help you, we shall simply be nails in your coffin." she stated, perking both striped ears and hoping she could easily convince the Aggron. Which she doubted because she knew him, though. "I don't want anyone else ter die." Smith said, looking at each soul in the group. Neither did Sah. The ivory furred Pokémon of the group's cryptic message caught Sahara off guard though and she brought her attention to Crescent. "What did you just say, Absol?" Sahara asked.

An odd sensation filled the tiger dog. A distortion that reminded her of an earlier event, something she knew. Her hackles raised defensively and she brought herself into a fighting stance, waiting for whatever was coming. And then it appeared. "My my... you've gained a few friends, haven't you....? And you're still alive! Wonderful....

Sahara's eyes fell onto him. She could almost hear Nikora, her dying screams. The pup he killed. Sahara's jaws clenched, sparking with golden electricity. "I shall send you back to Hell myself!" She kicked her back legs into motion and dashed towards the Alakazam beside Smith, aiming to deliver a Thunder Fang. "You shall suffer!"

((OoC - Alhoon, you can defend against Sah however. Minor injuries are okay. :3))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 am

|Stark Mountain [Main Chamber]|Unknown Time|
    |73|7|
    |Azura's Current Illusion: Uninfected Over-sized Mightyena|
    Her warning was met with mixed reactions. "What did you just say, Absol?" The Arcanine sounded hesitant almost. "Well shit." The Gothitelle was almost disappointed. "Oh, what the fuck." And then there was when their guest actually arrived. Crescent was hit with a wave of pain and her legs buckled, forcing her to sit down, hard.

"My my... you've gained a few friends, haven't you....? And you're still alive! Wonderful...." She knew that voice. Vaguely, but she KNEW that voice. Soon after the dreadful thing came into sight. An involuntary whimper left the Absol and she found herself on her paws and taking a few steps back. Azura however wasn't backing down. She shook terribly, but her illusion held true, standing defiant and snarling. "Demon!" She snarled, tail lashing as she built up a Foul Play attack. Crescent came over and nudged the disguised Zorua. "Don't even think about it Azura." She hissed, and the attack faded as the illusioned fox turned to glare at Crescent. "I am not letting another 'mon die to that goddamn demon Cres'!" She said lowly, but the Absol stook her head. "It's not worth it Az'. You'll get yourself killed." She said, looking up at the eldrich harbinger.

"YOU!" Smith erupted in rage, lunging forwards to attack the mutated alakazam. Crescent gasped, maroon eyes widening in shock. Where they actually attacking the Harbinger?! "THIS TIME, YOU DIE!"

Guess so.

"I shall send you back to Hell myself!" Sahara lunged forwards, their fangs crackling with a Thunder Fang attack."You shall suffer!" Azura gave Crescent a pleading look, but she changed her mind at the Absol's pained expression. She knew that being in the presence of the Harbinger would be sending blazing hot bolts of pain down the scythe on Crescent's head. She let out a low hiss of pain, before getting to her feet and glaring at the Harbinger. "Damn it, I can't even focus properly because of the goddamn pain." She growled quietly, and Azura looked over and glared at Alhoon.

Why is it whenever I go to an new group, a fucking demon always shows up!?" She thought bitterly, torn between helping and staying with her companion.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:51 am

Stark Mountain [Main chamber] + Unknown + [15]

"Yeah, I'm not letting you take all the fun for yourself. You're what, a rock/steel type thunderthighs? You're weak to all the same things."
    Frank folds his bulky arms and attempts to glare down a pokemon larger than him.
    "I came here to punch a legend in the face and I am going to punch a legend in the face." He says and juts out his jaw.
    "If your plan is to get your fat ass kicked up and down the corridor then go ahead but you're not cutting me out of such a sweet fight."
    The Gothitelle grins widely.
    "I think Legend Killer is a sweet title and you should be lucky I am willing to share-" He starts to brag before something pops into existence behind me.
    Frank cracks his knuckles, eyeing up the floating monstrosity. It looks like an Alakazam that had been caught partway through eating an Omanyte. Pale yellow tentacles writhed around its face. He preferred the mustache to be honest.
    "Aren't you the ugliest motherfucker?" He says coolly.
    A tiny cream paw clutches tightly at the folds of his dress.
    "Frank!" The Audino gasps in surprise, his blue eyes wide at the hovering figure.
    "It's not that impressive." The Gothitelle scoffs. "Anyone can teleport. Prick."
    The insult seems more like punctuation than any serious attempt at insulting the hovering psychic type because he's eyeing up the cavern.
    With a swift motion he clenches fists so tightly veins bulge and, caught in a vice-like psychic grip, the rock starts to crack.

The Audino jumps in terror and, remembering Frank's early direction and his early near miss, clings tightly to the Gothitelle's skirt in case the ground starts moving or falls out from under his feet.
    It's body was emaciated; there was barely any muscle left, just bone and skin. Without the aura of psychic power to hold it up the weight of its own skull should break its spindly neck. It stood like a suit on a rack, technically in the correct position but in such an unnatural manner that it looked more like a corpse being puppeted by some unseen malevolent ghost than an actual body. All Alakazam had that aura of unhealthiness about them. As they started to use their psychic abilities to hold their overflowing skulls up their muscles wasted away. The psychic types, being devoted inwardly, started maintaining their bodies with their abilities. Some of the older ones could no longer breath unaided.
    There was something uniquely horrifying about this spectacle to the medic. He was one who had devoted himself to the study of Pokemon health after all. This was the first time he had seen one in such an advanced state of decay.
    Its individual ribs were coated with fur and its stomach shrunken down to the jagged hip bones. He finds himself mentally classifying the thing as a corpse rather than a living Pokemon.
    "My my... you've gained a few friends, haven't you....? And you're still alive! Wonderful....
    Before those venomous words stop echoing in the normal Type's head the massive rock type leader of the group springs into aggressive action. Both he and the Mightyena are aiming to kill; the Aggron with a Dragon Claw and the Mightyena with a Foul Play.
    Frank's psychic grip tightens and the Audino covers his sensitive ears as the rock shatters and a massive spear of pointed stone falls towards the corpse-like thing.
    Alhoon
    Alhoon
    Rebellion
    Rebellion

Post by Alhoon Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Art by BlakkFox/Suicune
    The Harbinger, Alhoon
    Stark Mountain, Time Unknown
    Post 10

The harbinger sighed, shaking his head as over half the group launched attacks at him that, should they hit, would surely render a minor inconvenience to the harbinger. Thoughts ran, no, ran was the wrong word. The sitation wasn't nearly so dire where thoughts had to run, was it? No no no, thoughts took a leisurely stroll through his mind as he considered his options. He could go for a shock tactic, and kill the Aggron. He could take a shield. He could repeat his last visit, and throw forth a barrier. Or... he could do the simplest option, and remove himself. A smile appeared on Alhoon's undead face as he spread his arms, a clap of air signaling his landing on the far edge of the room as the attacks landed. "Now then... was that required...? I understand we've had our... differences, but is the open hostility realy a necessity? I did come back to right the wrong I did you, after all... Is a little trust that hard to ask...?" His eyes crinkled upwards in a bemused smile, "I did, after all, express my amazement at the fact that, despite the odds, you're not dead yet."

The Harbinger sat, noticing the nearby grass type for the first time. He thrust his hand out, open palm gesturing at the spectacled plant. "And look, you've gotten newcomers! Tell me, plant, how have you not combusted yet? Afterall, you are inside an erupting Volcano!" He rose, floating upwards in his sitting position to look the survivors in their eyes. "Shall I be blunt with my offer? I would like to extend my hand to you, and offer to kill the imposter that I awoke on my last visit. If that doesn't suit you, I could always leave, and allow your fate to run it's course..."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 am

Stark Mountain (Main Chamber) | ??? (75)

Sahara's paws skidded to a hasty halt in front of where the Alakazam... was. The skin on her pads surely was damaged from the rough terrain, but she couldn't care less as her eyes whipped around, looking for the Psychic. Her jaws clenched so hard it physically hurt and sparks danced around with a static sound seeing him on the other side of the room. That... that coward!

"Now then... was that required...? I understand we've had our... differences, but is the open hostility realy a necessity? I did come back to right the wrong I did you, after all... Is a little trust that hard to ask...?" He wanted... trust?? Sahara sent a death glare to the Alakazam, teeth exposed in a canid expression of anger, "Righting a wrong shall only be achieved by you laying dead in this mountain, you rotten beast!"
    "I did, after all, express my amazement at the fact that, despite the odds, you're not dead yet." he continued, only adding to the fury the tiger dog was feeling. The last thing they needed was his approval, or 'amazement' or whatever the hell he felt like offering!

He spoke to the Bulbasaur as if they were all happy buddies in the middle of field of flowers. The Alakazam making the assumption he had any right to speak left Sahara aching to rip out his throat. He floated mid air and added a deal, this one completely catching the tiger dog off guard. "Shall I be blunt with my offer? I would like to extend my hand to you, and offer to kill the imposter that I awoke on my last visit. If that doesn't suit you, I could always leave, and allow your fate to run it's course..."

Wh... what? Sahara's ears perked up in surprise, thinking that over. He wanted to help? She took no interest in what the others may have wanted as she growled her reply, "Hell. No." Her frame shook slightly in anger that this monster would even try this. "Just shut up, we've no interest in your supposed help nor will you leave this mountain alive again!"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:16 pm

George 32 | Nikora 27

George listened to the Gothitelle's plan but was less then interested in it. "-Then I'm going to drop a big rock on it." Flawless victory. Cause a big rock could totally kill a legendary Pokemon that apparently lived in a volcano. Maybe he could crush me instead though. Make it seem like an accident. What a way to go. They would cross that bridge when they came to it. "Uh, I think we have some problems... Something is coming, and it's powerful. More powerful than Heatran." The Growlithe continues to laugh, pointed fangs gleaming. "Oh yeah, like you would know just how powerful Heatran is. Totally believable." Smith and Jude bicker about who gets to fight the legend, something about a suicide mission and they couldnt go, but the Fire Type didn't much care to listen anymore. Without his Nikora his life was meaningless, and a suicide mission suited him perfectly. I could never even dent a legend. Might as well be killed by one right? He wasn't really one to go for the blaze of glory but if it was being offered, why not?

The Bulbasaur squeaks as well about something being wrong, forcing George to roll his eyes to the side to see what in the hell they were complaining about. A icy chill runs along his spine. All the humor and false joy vanishes in an instant as his expression changes to something like terror. "My my... you've gained a few friends, haven't you....? And you're still alive! Wonderful...." The disturbance in space as a portal is created, the Pokemon that appears from no where. No.. Of all things it was that Pokemon. Why, WHY?! That voice rips through his skull and consumes his sanity. His body grows as still as death. Was that thing supposed to be Heatran?! No.. no legends no. Its an Alakazam. I think.. It cant be a Heatran. That thing isnt normal. Something passes through him and the hound chokes that fear is not his primary feeling.

"YOU!" Why had it come back.. "THIS TIME, YOU DIE!" The one that.. "I shall send you back to Hell myself!" Killed Nikora. "You shall suffer!" The others attack but the Psychic moves so simply, so unenthusiastically it was he they were nothing. Like the fact they were attacking didnt even matter to it. The hounds inner fire starts to rage, growing and heating his small form. It was still looking down on them like they were lower then dirt. "Now then... was that required...? I understand we've had our... differences, but is the open hostility really a necessity? I did come back to right the wrong I did you, after all... Is a little trust that hard to ask...?" It wanted.. trust..? Orange light starts to glow in the back of the hounds throat. To right the wrong he brought on them? Sis it actually believe it could make amends for murder? "Shall I be blunt with my offer? I would like to extend my hand to you, and offer to kill the imposter that I awoke on my last visit. If that doesn't suit you, I could always leave, and allow your fate to run it's course..."

"You..." Cold hatred burns in the Growlithes blue eyes as he stares down the Alakzam. He couldnt even hear it speak anymore. It wanted to make things right and believed it deserved trust. George growls, clawing and snapping at the air as he roars, "YOU CAN NOT RIGHT THE WRONG YOU'VE DONE." While the Gothitelle diverted energy to something else George took the chance to thrash his way free of the psychic grasp. "YOU KILLED MY MATE, YOU MURDERED NIKORA!" The hold breaks suddenly, dropping him hard to the ground but he doesnt even notice the pain as unimaginable hate consumes his thoughts. Skittering to his paws the hound rushes forward, spitting his Ember as he rushes forward to sink his fangs into the undeads leg. "BURN."

Hard, heavy steps. Her paws felt like flat stones and each tiny movement felt momentous. It was strange for walking to be so difficult but the Growlithe moved with slow but determined steps. Each step was a labor of love, her love. Yes. Her friends.. they were just ahead and, George, her George! He was waiting for her. They were never to be apart.. oh she just hoped he was okay. An image of him flashes in her mind. Never could she forget his voice, or the shade of his orange pelt. As soon as she got to them.. she could be with her George again. Oh how she just couldnt wait to be with her George again.

There! Just up ahead! She can hear them, she can smell them. The others, Smith, Jude, and her male Growlithe smelled so pungently on this path. They had just passed by and were still close if she could hear them still. She cant recall how long she was out but her mate had waited up for her. Im so lucky. A tear laced with red and black fluids from her dirty pelt rolls down her cheek. I have the most amazing mate. Excitement pricks through her paws, she just cant wait any longer. The female breaks into a run and finally feels her body starting to loosen up. It was like her energy was finally coming back as she see's her friends come into view. There is something hovering in front of her approach but Nikora's eyes are locked on one racing orange form.
    There is something in his eyes making them into two wide crystal clear pools of blue. The males paws seem to stop working as they completely stop and he falls flat on the ground, sliding from momentum. "Love," She breathes softly.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 am

((OOC: Skip))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Stark Mountain [Main chamber] + Unknown + [16]

"Frank!" The Audino yelps and buries his face in the Psychic Type's skirt.
    The spear of rock hits the ground and shatters loudly into rough chunks, cracking the rocky floor. The chunks of bouncing stone narrowly avoiding hitting the other attacking pokemon and the shattered body of the stalactite falls over and crumbled in half.
    Pity, Frank thinks, that would have been much cooler if it struck a head.
    He folds his arms, observing the corpse-like psychic. He hadn't really expected the attack to work, not really. He'd mostly done it to try and impress Marco.
    "Now then... was that required...? I understand we've had our... differences, but is the open hostility really a necessity? I did come back to right the wrong I did you, after all... Is a little trust that hard to ask...? Shall I be blunt with my offer? I would like to extend my hand to you, and offer to kill the imposter that I awoke on my last visit. If that doesn't suit you, I could always leave, and allow your fate to run it's course...
    Frank has no doubt he could probably throw this scrawny bastard father than he could trust it. He isn't exactly sure why everyone else was pissed off, he joined in for the hell-of-it and a share of the XP if they did manage to kill it. The fact that it had razor-tipped tentacles for a face is enough of an indicator.
    The Growlithe goes NUTS and this time Frank doesn't feel charitable enough to restrain him. This wasn't really his fight after all and this...thing was straight-up offering to help them out.
    "I want to kill it." The Gothitelle looks up at it, with his arms crossed firmly. "They want to kill Heatran, you want to kill Heatran. Let's kill Heatran then maybe you can kill each other."

Marco swallows. The thing (he can't call it an Alakazam, not with a face like that!) is looking straight at him. He clutches slower at the Gothitelle's side. Bad things were going to happen. He can hear it in the increasing heartbeats.
    A dribble of greenish fluid drips from the hooked edge of one tentacle. Acid.
    This...This is the thing...
    He thinks back to the pulped state of the dead Growlithe's face. Frank had said it looked like someone tried to kiss a belt sander or something. From what everyone else was saying...It was this Pokemon that had done it.
    Marco's terrified blue eyes meet the bright red gaze of the psychic type. It is only for a moment but Marco feels like the inside of his skull is being scoured by a wire brush.
    "Frank it's going to kill us." He says with his face fixed in a grim expression and moving his lips as little as possible.
    Then he hears footsteps.
    "No..." He softly gasps as he turns to see the Growlithe coming towards them.
    Alhoon
    Alhoon
    Rebellion
    Rebellion

Post by Alhoon Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Art by BlakkFox/Suicune
    The Harbinger, Alhoon
    Stark Mountain, Time Unknown
    Post 10

"Just shut up, we've no interest in your supposed help nor will you leave this mountain alive again!" "YOU KILLED MY MATE, YOU MURDERED NIKORA!" The undead sighed loudly, resting his head in a single emaciated hand. His other hand waved, a glistening sheen forming in the air as he enshrouded himself in a barrier, just as before.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] His thin, gaunt body lowered, legs unfolding as he stood on the rock floor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here he paused, making pointed eye contact with the growlithe at these words. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rotten eyes shifted, scanning the hostile crowd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alhoon knelt, thin legs folding beneath him, surveying the group for reactions. "I want to kill it. They want to kill Heatran, you want to kill Heatran. Let's kill Heatran then maybe you can kill each other." The harbinger nodded slowly, eyes focused on his fellow psychic. He expanded his mind, slowly, tentatively reaching out to brush against the consciousness of the others, making himself known to all... laying his own mind open for those who dared to look....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Harbinger relaxed, slowing his thoughts as his mind continued outwards, flowing like water over the group... until... a low sound of disgust as he felt something that shouldn't have been there. Something dead, and far, far too fresh- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 am

(S: 60 | J: 25)

Rage like nothing ever before it boiled through Smith's blood as the Alakazam teleported a short distance away just as his attack was due to land. He didn't care how long he'd have to chase that monster around before he caught it - he'd tear that fucking murderer apart limb from limb with his bare hands.

"Now then... was that required...? I understand we've had our... differences, but is the open hostility realy a necessity? I did come back to right the wrong I did you, after all... Is a little trust that hard to ask...?" Trust...? This guy wanted TRUST?! After doing what he did to Nikora and trapping them inside an erupting volcano with a rampaging Heatran ... he wanted TRUST?!

"Shall I be blunt with my offer? I would like to extend my hand to you, and offer to kill the imposter that I awoke on my last visit." No. Not for one second was Smith going to fall for this. His claws were still ablaze with red light from his last Dragon Claw, ready to charge in for another should the monster come another step towards him. "If that doesn't suit you, I could always leave, and allow your fate to run it's course..."

"I'd rather be buried alive and left to rot in this mountain forever than let yer come along wi' us, yer fuckin' wretch," Smith growled. Everyone agreed with him ... except for Frank. Smith was starting to think that the Gothitelle was only out to get his hands dirty.

"I want to kill it. They want to kill Heatran, you want to kill Heatran. Let's kill Heatran then maybe you can kill each other." As much as Smith hated to admit it to himself, Frank did have a point. Killing Heatran and getting out of there alive had been their priority from the start. While they were standing their arguing, the Fire-type beast was getting closer to the surface; Smith could hear his pounding footsteps below them once more.

But he couldn't ... he simply couldn't let Alhoon come with them, after all he had done. There was no way that any good could come out of this.

"The answer is no," Smith growled, lashing his tail across the ground. "I don't give a fuck whether yer being honest or not - yer not comin' with us. Now get the fuck away from me and my friends before I throw yer down to Heatran meself."

But then there was a noise, a voice, that shouldn't have existed anymore. Smith felt his entire body shiver as he turned to see...
    "Love."
    "Legends above ... Nikora."

This wasn't happening. This was just like that nightmare he had that time, about the Alakazam that came and melted - he melted - that poor Growlithe right before his eyes and then nearly killed him but then broke some sort of stone and then everything started going wrong and then--

It hadn't been a nightmare.

Jude had scrambled behind the nearest rock big enough to hide his form the second that Alhoon had reappeared. He sat hunched up against the stone covering his ears, eyes, nose, every part of him that he could. There was a conversation going on; he could hear muffled voices beyond the paws that pressed against his ears. Angry voices - Smith and Sahara? - and a calmer one, dripping like oil, like acid, like blood.

The blood. The smell. The screams. Her screams.

Jude curled up into a ball, every inch of him trembling from nose to tail. This still wasn't happening. And if it was, Smith and Sahara would save him ... they were angry at Alhoon for what he had done, they'd never let him help them ... would they?

Just ... just take me now. Jude clutched his head as he started to sob. I can't ... take anymore of this ... Arceus, take me...

((Can't apologise enough for the delay. >.< I've missed a lot so I've just tried to focus on the main bits - let me know if I've forgotten anything.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:38 am

Stark Mountain (Main Chamber) | ??? (76)

She was all too familiar with this pain. Not the physical kind, that one healed with time. The mental kind that broke you, that scarred your soul. The kind that George roared with, rushing towards the Alakazam. There was no use in trying to stop him, despite the Bulbasaur's attempt. Sahara knew he wouldn't listen to the reason of his best interest and he'd destroy himself to exact a revenge if he had to.

But the barrier from before appeared between them and the undead sighed. He sighed. What gave him the right to act as if they were the unamusing court jesters while he was the one here that committed such a vile act?? Her hind legs stood higher than her front as she crouched down with flattened ears. It would only take a moment's notice to draw up a Flame Wheel, he only needed to let down his defenses for an instant.

Sahara glowered at the undead. "Do you know what enrages me? Being preached at by a murderer!"

He just went on. Sahara felt like she could just vomit with every word; she never liked church, and this guy just oozed sermon-telling material. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he promised. Sahara scoffed in annoyance, "Hell! That is enough!" She was ready to kill him already. This hate, this overwhelming feeling of disgust negated her senses and she didn't even notice the approach of a familiar face until she heard one word breathed; "Love," Sahara's eyes jumped away from the undead Alakazam and her anger immediately slipped away. It wasn't fear she felt, but rather... sorrow? "Ni... kora..." the Arcanine whined.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 pm

George 33 | Nikora 28

The males entire body was shaking, jaw quivering too hard to even make words. Nikora, his Nikora was heading toward them. She was there, moving and real as his blue eyes fell upon her precious form. She.. she didn't leave me.. feeling too weak to stand George tries to drag himself along but his thick claws are not meant for the job. "Nnn-n-n-ni-" He mutters painfully, unable to say the word. "Ni... kora..." Yes, yes that word! He barks in agreement. "Legends above ... Nikora." The terror in the others voices bounce bluntly both Growlithes though, simply words with no no emotional conduct. They must of been overjoyed too! Finally he manages to regain is footing, leaping to his paws spouting loudly, "Look, look everyone!" She's here, Nikora's still alive! For some reason he does not approach her. "She's found us, Nikora!"

The female slows her pace but by no means does she stop. One of her hind paws had squelched the end of one of her trailing entrails, causing a slime to coat the bottom of one foot. Blood and other fluids are flung free from her movement, the dripping sound roaring in her eyes like a waterfall. I thought we were in a volcano? It was no matter. If there was water nearby then she could wash her paw off. Besides! She had much more important matters on her mind. "Gggeeorrge." She whispers, the word coming out strange and gargled on her numb feeling tongue. Why do I feel so weird love? She must of sounded funny.. the others were giving her such strange looks. "Oh... Oh no.... you shouldn't be as you are..." Shouldn't be? Nikora comes to a halt just below the Alazakam and in front of her mate. "Well, yes, its dangerous to travel alone!" She giggles at him, "I do feel a stiff too, but Ive found my group again so its alright" The undead doesnt even registrar to her. Her red gaze turns to George but he was now looking at the Alakazam.

"No, no she shouldn't be hurt like this because of you, but she's here now.. she's here with us.. and she should be." Embracing his mate for what felt like the first time in an eternity the male Growlithe howls with joy. He didn't even care if the blood and other such things on her fur stained his, such trivial things could not take him from her this time.. "We shouldn't of left you," He whispers into her fur. Turning, he glares at the Audino and Aggron, growling with teeth bared. "I told you we shouldn't have left her!" Thick claws scrap against the rocks. "You made me leave her!" The growling grows louder but then stops as he feels a familiar muzzle press against his. "Its alright George," He looks to her red gaze but is shocked not by the distant look in it but the dark sound to her words. "Because I love you."
    "I love you, to death."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:41 pm

((OOC: Lost my post, skip))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content