Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!



(ACE) The MARSH Team

Share
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 902

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:34 pm


❖ The Great Marsh + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Noon + 24 ❖


Uxie watched as the small group eviscerated a set of machinery and raided its contents. Small containers of what he could only assume to be food were removed en masse and devoured as though the party had not eaten in days. While no one was in stellar physical condition it was clear these Pokemon were not at the point of starvation. Thus such behavior was demeaning and unnecessary, so the pixie distanced himself from the feeding Pokemon.

The small respite he was taking here was dragging on, the rest he wished to accumulate turning into an undignified use of a legendary's power. In truth, it would not be unwise for him to move on earlier than anticipated, but before that possibility could fully formulate the psychic was approached. Having either paused or concluded his previous conversation the Machamp rejoined his fellow Pokemon by, queerly, approaching him and speaking in a very direct way. ”Unless you shall join in the dining, I must speak with you. It would be best to do so… privately.”

He bobbed scarcely higher and lower in his hover. Did the copper toned fighter not wish to feed, or was he sacrificing his share for the good of others? The smaller Pokemon would have a harder time keeping their glucose levels up, but his massive muscles did not fuel themselves. Regardless, that was not his business and, at least at this time, would not receive an inquiry. "You're not the first, nor will you be the last." He states blandly with the same hushed tone as Asura, and drifted inconspicuously toward the office.

Previously, this room held little meaning and no interest to the legend. It still didn't, but as an alternative to returning upstairs it would suffice  for their conversation. "What concerns do you have that require my attention." He asked not plainly as a question, but a response to simply continue the Machamp's dialogue. His emotional state appeared to be much more stable than the Sylveon's and Uxie surmised his needs would be vastly different as well.


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1764

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:14 pm


The Great Marsh [Terminal] || Noon [Storming]
Eleroo 95 || Seek 86


"There's some just on the left side of the entrance, but stick close to the building. Though I should also let you guys know that we got a much heavier rain coming. At best we got only a few minutes before it gets to the point where it becomes blinding." Turning like a Deerling who's heard a hunter Seek stares at the inside of the portion of wall Felix meant. "Sweet." She says, no pun intended as she grabs a couple berries. "The fresh stuff is always better." Pattering back to Eleroo she plopped the berries down and took a bite out of one of the pechas. It was a little damp but otherwise perfect and full of flavor. Felix came over as well with the rest of his haul, thinking aloud, "My throat feels odd, as if I yelled or something." For a second the eeveelution's face twists and her eating stops. His throat hurt and he was messing with their food? Gross! But the shock of that thought falls prey to reason- he had been doing something or another upstairs with what sounded like a lot of attacks. He probably just worked himself raw.

"Anyways, I could use some help getting the rest of the berries before the rain really starts coming down." Eleroo sat quietly, eating and just trying to relax as he saw disgust spark in Seek's eyes. "But the rain is already really coming down." She groaned, shuddering as though her body was actively remembering their trek through the swamp. Well, she clearly wasn't about to do it. I could but.. it already took so long to get warm. His thin fur and lack of insulation was not meant for this place. Looking over his shoulder Eleroo hopes one of the others would be up to volunteer, but Asura is walking off with Abra and Shenron would have it even worse than himself. Well if Seek wont I probably..--

”Eleroo, Seek, mind if I have a seat?" While she didn't sneak up on them R'hia's voice is unexpected, and Eleroo's head turned so fast his eyes and thoughts can't keep up. They twitch with pain and his train of thought completely blanks out. "Of course!" Seek chimes, her voice actually genuine instead of the usual sarcastic snark. "The more the merrier." "Yeah," he agreed, still a little dizzy. "You should stay, too." He spoke softly to Felix. ""No need to get wet again." Its not like the berries were going anywhere, right?

Feeling his anxiety settle Eleroo's muscles relaxed and he was able to take another bite of his cookie. To have food and friends in a shelter.. it was almost like Azalea again, minus the bad parts. "Hey R'hia," he asks, trying to built up soem courage and conversation. "Asura said you guys have known each other a while, but how did you meet?" Hopefully he wouldn't seem like he was prying, just curious. Ears high, Seek seemed to have her own interest piqued. "You know each other?" What were the odds.
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 am





Great Marsh|Afternoon (63)

Shenron removed his head from the machine at last with the curled racks clinging to his horns and a package of popcorn in his mouth. He sat down looking around with the snack currently popping in response to his body heat and noticed everyone had moved to the other room. Shenron peeked at them listening to the conversation only brought out of his eavesdropping by the popcorn popping open and spilling hot delicious-ness onto his tongue. "Mmm... What's this about berries outdoors? Do you request my assistance?" Of course he hated rain but with his wings carefully angled protecting his flame then it'd be no pressing issue. He held the bag up pouring the contents into his mouth and swallowing hard. Shenron turned his head to the side listening to the rain start to pick up just a bit. "However I do suggest we make haste if that's the plan. Rain could drive something right into us if we're out when it gets heavy" It worked with bugs so one could assume it'd bring out the infected as well. It'd be a good time to run as well since there'd be no way to track... A very poor decision however.
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:27 pm


The Great Marsh – Terminal || Noon
Asura 30 || R'hia 06

Asura simply nods at the psychic’s assertion. The machamp knew that his inquiry likely came across as suspect- and to a fair extent it was, even if not ill intended. His posture is relaxed, he wasn’t braced nor was he tense- giving no indication of aggression, save his usual forward and blunt demeanor. Typically, he’d not wish for privacy, but given some of the company that is kept here… it would be wise. He followed the other to the office, before making sure none were within easy earshot without making it obvious that he was checking. "What concerns do you have that require my attention."

Straight to the point. A trait to be appreciated, in the gruff Machamp’s mind. ”What is your source of food?” Then again… sometimes there could be such a thing as too blunt. Asura trusted that the Abra before him would be of a reasonable mind, not to get defensive- or even aggressive- on the topic. ”I’ve no intent to take it for my own, but I find it hard to believe that you would be wandering with no food in your access. However, if there is a reliable source of supply nearby, and you’ve any to spare, I ask that you do.” His voice is earnest, a step down from the norm of brash or assertive in tone.

”I also know you could have likely fled or even fought earlier, when Seek chose to act as the child she is. Have you reason to stay here, within this particular building? This is the one thing he found odd. Even if calmer minds could see the tantrum was nothing more than that, none before had been in a similar situation, and kept such a calm demeanor. If it was truly just a wiser Pokemon, seeing the tantrum for what it was, he’d accept such an answer. But he cannot shake the thought that there may be something important about this place, or near this place, that extends past shelter from the storm.

_

Seek seems notably more casual than their first encounter a short while ago, but R’hia still smiles with warmth in her expression as she sits, a soft grunt rising from her chest as she plops her rump down, going criss cross and leaning against a wall. She looks around, trying to get a better sense of just who was around- though there seemed to be a few separated groups. She had seen Asura wandering off with the Abra, and he seemed a little gruff when he left- though she knew him better than to think he would do anything rash. Or… well, at least nothing physically rash. She dazes, pondering- she’d not encountered any other group like this in a while. Matter of fact, she usually avoided groups, better safe than sorry. Not for a lack of faith in people, or that’s what she told herself at least. But this all just kind of happened by chance, freak coincidence of Asura being there aside… perhaps it would be for the best.

"Hey R'hia," Eleroo’s voice snapped her to attention, sitting up once again. "Asura said you guys have known each other a while, but how did you meet?"

Well, I was born. And we met! That’s that.” She snickers at her teasing answer, before leaning forward to give more than that to the story. ”Well, I guess I should elaborate juuust a little. See, my parents were breeders, small-time. Asura was already around when I was born… he always stuck out like a very sore, orange thumb. But he always was kinda… rough around the edges? Not the best at being a social pokemon, but he always had a good heart, in spite of his brash tendencies.” She reminisces, chuckling a bit. ”The others would look to him for protection, since some of the others were a little… mean. Bullies, in a way. Asura would rather quickly take care of them… he talks best with his hands.” She smiles, shaking her head at the story, and frankly, she could give plenty of them. ”Last I saw him, was when his trainer that adopted him came back to evolve him. I went my own way soon after, before the epidemic began, and until now… haven’t seen him. How’s he been doing with you guys? Not too awkward I hope? She chuckles, feeling relaxed and lighthearted with the nostalgia.
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 902

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:42 am


❖ The Great Marsh + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Noon + 25 ❖


As Asura gave his initial question Uxie was silent. While he was not surprised, per say, that was not in the realm of inquires he had been expecting and at his lack of response Asura continued. ”I’ve no intent to take it for my own, but I find it hard to believe that you would be wandering with no food in your access. However, if there is a reliable source of supply nearby, and you’ve any to spare, I ask that you do.”

Despite the oddity of one such as himself being in a place such as this he did not believe himself to be wandering. His destination was no one place, but a progressive path to observe and discover specific things, thus not making it aimless which was the nature of wandering. Choosing to ignore that irritant the legend collected a response for Asura's proper question.

"As a Psychic I've the luxury of swift travel via teleportation and levitation. Using the latter I can efficiently and quickly travel vast distances, though I doubt this is new knowledge for you." As a legend and a Pokemon that often sleeps for vast amounts of time, his intake of food could be severely reduced without much consequence. His energy always restored through rest, not feasting, though the sugars did return him to full strength quicker if needed.

"As I have mentioned, I have some knowledge of this area, due to prior visits. As such I do know of groves both behind and ahead of us." He paused, staring into the Machamp's mind's eye. "However, though the travel would be relatively short for me, I fear it would not be worth the effort if you plan to make a round trip."

A follow up question felt imitate, as though he should respond to it now. While teleportation was a facile act for him that did not diminish the fact that multiple instances of it was heavily taxing. To collect the berries and come back while already being in a lowered state of energy would be a folly. To do so in such weather would only invite further complications. Again, the pixie is reminded of the respite he was being denied, and while such emotions were beneath him the seeds of resent rustled within him.

”I also know you could have likely fled or even fought earlier, when Seek chose to act as the child she is. Have you reason to stay here, within this particular building? Ah yes, the child's vacuous act of an offensive defense. Were he an undead she could not of escaped the confrontation unscathed. "This city is one of the driest places in the surrounding area at this time of year and happens to be along the path I am traveling. While this building has little significance aside form being abandoned when I entered it, and even with my preference for a more natural shelter, it made for a secluded place of rest. An opportunity not to be taken lightly."

The rhythmic bob of his floating ceased as the legend tensed up. "Which, as you may have noticed, was interrupted regardless."


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1764

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:44 pm


The Great Marsh [Terminal] || Noon [Storming]
Eleroo 96 || Seek 87


"Well, I was born. And we met! That’s that.” While Eleroo's soft chuckling matched the humans Seek's faced puffed up and had a set frown. Brushing one of his paws over her shoulder the Radeon hoped she'd lighten up but the Aiveon just brushed him away with a flick of her wing. "There's more than that!" That story worked for everyone. It didn't have all the things that made it special! But as R'hia explained it a bit more thoroughly she saw that was really what it was; a friendship as long as she could remember.

A light tingle tickled its way down Eleroo's spine at the story. So Asura had always been this way? An intimidating fellow with a big heart? He had certainly shown those qualities, especially to him. What a cool guy. ”How’s he been doing with you guys? Not too awkward I hope? While Eleroo gave a small, sheepish smile Seek beamed at the question and quickly overtook his reply. "He's been great." She says earnestly, though her tone seemed to be weakly edged with contempt. "We'd be lost without him!" Glad that she corrected herself Eleroo nodded in agreement. He's been a great help. And just like you remember." Everything the Machamp had done was with consideration of the others, and with more physical capabilities then the rest of them, that went a long ways.

The rich, unmistakable scent of popcorn wafted around Seek, the sound even more so as she turned to see Shenron coming to join them. "Mmm... What's this about berries outdoors? Do you request my assistance?" Jackpot, her ticket to a dry pelt. "Felix found some berries and needs help with them." She tried to volunteer the dragon. Well, more like throwing him under the bus. "If you don't mind getting wet. You'd probably dry off faster than I can." Digging her muzzle into her bag of pretzels she munch up another bite before tilting her head and continuing. "If theres a lot.. maybe we should save these snack things?" But they had already raided the machine at this point. "Though, if there was food here the rest of the town probably has stuff still. We should check it out when the rain lets up a bit."
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:58 am




Great Marsh|Afternoon (64)

Shenron listened to the Eeveelution's case nodding and giving hmms to her assertion. He gave the small group an unintentional critical look lingering some on the human and Sylveon. "Very well..! You do make a reasonable case and very understandable if I do say so myself. Allow me to go see then" After taking a cautionary scent of the rich damp scent of berry flesh and the sweet bite of the actual fruit currently lingering on their hungry little muzzles, Shenron turned towards the door. He factored in his mind exactly how much liquid it'd take to smother his seasoned flame and lead to his death. Contemplated it. Really ran it through his mind. This was life and death for him. His paw was on the frame feeling a dull pitter pat of rain against it. The rain was harder on the opposite side of the building that was for sure and was a good thing to have in his favor. With no real reason to hesitate as cowardice wasn't in his nature, Shenron carefully pushed the door open. Cold air and light mist rushed in past him smothered by his body heat but Shenron squinted against it continuing out. He sniffed hard trying to find the berry scents among the rain but having little luck. However this rare moment of peace reintroduced him to a fond memory of splashing in after rain puddles. Wiggling his wide toes into squishy mud. There were few things to remind him as such nowadays... Shenron turned towards the building side with his flame tucked safely away watching a battered berry bush shake in the wind. There were few under ripe berries among it's leaves and his tongue curled in reflexive disgust remembering the sting of bitter fruit. Seek definitely would not accept those... Surely there was better fruit nearby in reach. He didn't want to go far and risk getting hurt, sick or even lost...

((OoC: Sorry for the late reply guys, I had a sudden family emergency that needed tending to! If anyone wants to follow or try to stop dear Ronny, be my guest))
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 pm


The Great Marsh – Terminal || Afternoon
Asura 31 || R'hia 07

Asura listened with a stern look about him- making sure to take every word and point into account. And… as the Psychic speaks, the more sense is made. While Asura isn’t a connoisseur of deduction, he didn’t feel as though the one before him was being manipulative, at least not blatantly or greatly so. Perhaps trying to dissuade any intent to venture to this grove that was mentioned, yet he could understand why; to leave in search of it, here and now, would only tempt the forces that be to antagonize them further. He nods in response to the idea, grunting in a little displeasure. ”I would have to agree. Such a movement would be foolish in these conditions.” He takes a long sigh, having hoped for at least some small hope for more substantial food, but he expected nothing less than just this. He bore no ill will- he believed that the Abra had answered honestly, and such was all he wished. To lash out simply because it was not an answer he desired, would make him a fool.

He stands there still, another question to be answered. "…it made for a secluded place of rest. An opportunity not to be taken lightly." This is true- after all this time wandering, and after last night as a splendidly woeful example, he understands the value of some semblance of safety to rest within. The psychic would easily be able to tell if there was anyone- or anything- within the building. It was secure enough, and with the storm, any mindful ears would be able to hear the howling wind upon others entering. Seek likely stumbled upon him as he was trying to rest, as it is. "Which, as you may have noticed, was interrupted regardless."

Asura nods, turning away. ”Then rest as you please. I’ll seek to make the others allow you your privacy. He walks away, returning towards the group, as Shenron begins to make for the door. He follows, pondering… as he too, exits, the storm still going on, even if it isn’t as… rough, having had some break from it. He looks around, catching up and resting a hand on Shenron’s shoulder. He quickly understood what was being done. ”Please, go inside. I will gather these.” His statement is stern, yet not a demand. Asura was in a better position to be doing this- he does have more arms, at the very least. Even if he’s not necessarily in better shape than Shenron, the dangers he’d face are far more perilous as a fire type, especially his species.
He takes his time, wandering near to the gate, only occasionally going farther out when spotting a tree ripened with fruit. He gathers them indiscriminately- sour, sweet, he’s hardly ever cared enough to learn which tasted as such, even if he had his preferences. Food is food. As he grasped and pulled the berries down, he’d accidentally end up squishing some between his fingers by mistake on occasion. He’d do his best to return with two armfuls of berries- he even feeds himself some, knowing how he hungered so, as to get his share done and over with to leave more room for berries in his arms.

-

R’hia can’t help but smile wide, hearing how her big, oafy friend was still good at being a big, oafy friend. She reaches into her bag, snagging what seems to be the mangled packaging for a snack bar, and peels it open- the contents just as thrashed, but edible at least. Perks of all those unnatural preservatives pumped into shit back in the day. The big ‘Zard comes on through, at the mention of the berries, and- well, she can’t NOT see the all but lazy ways in which Seek brushes the task of berry collecting off to him. She’s reluctant to say anything, but as he goes out the door, she moves to stand- only to see Asura doing as she was. Did she really just…? Even knowing what could happen? She grimaces, clearly a little unhappy, but sighs and shakes it off. Knowing Asura, the dragon type would be back inside within a minute.

She returns to her seating position, leaning once more, thinking of what they said before hand. He was throwing himself at danger, as per usual, but he was defending others… as per usual. ”Well, it sounds like he likes y’all well enough. Especially you, Eleroo. He never realizes when he does it, but the way he was talking about everyone, he’s clearly taken to you a little. And what happened last night, it sounds like things got… rough, for him. But you’re all still with him, so… thank you!” She smiles wide, happy he was doing well at all, let alone in good company.[/color]
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:58 pm


The Great Marsh|Afternoon
31

Felix didn't catch what was being said to R'hia and being caught up on wanting to get more berries, but Eleroo had stopped him addressing his concerns. "You should stay, too. Sounded like he was more concerned of him catching something out there. "No need to get wet again." The Sylveon took Eleroo's word and stayed to dry out and warm up. He walked over to where the warmest area was to warm up and dry out. Still the feeling in his throat was unusual and somewhat concerning. Whatever he did had definitely made it worth keeping aware of. Though for now, he sat and dripped dry while cleaning his fur. This rain could get even heavier if the storm worsens. It might even wash the berries away if it starts to flood. Concerning it is to think that, the possibility is always there. The Eeveelution may not know this region well, but monsoons are usually very dangerous if they're caught in the open without shelter. The Fairy type looked out the window seeing the sky starting to darken again. This could mean one thing, another storm is coming in.

Shenron had went out the door before giving an uneasy look to both him and R'hia. This maybe a sign that he may need help, but Felix couldn't do anything without getting told to stay inside. It was going to get harder to see out there if another band of heavy rain came. Asura had walked passed him and just now did he notice that Asura was walking out the door. Is he going out to help Shenron? It was foolish of me to go out there on my own. I just hope that this feeling in my throat isn't anything serious. Like so, normally the feelings in his throat usually means he's getting ill, but he didn't know how ill he would become so it was something to be watching for. The eeveelution knew he didn't get bit or had anything tainted in him so it might be a cold. Yet, he should stay close to the warm spot if need be. After a while he went to lay down watching both R'hia and Eleroo talk. Felix wished he could have a conversation with his trainer. It would of helped him a lot with understanding his human better.

Seeing the water soak up the floor at the spot he was at, it was like a pool of water filling up a tub. "Is there a fire place somewhere? It would be nice to keep warm if we're stuck here for the night." The Sylveon said from the spot he laid at. The feeling in his throat felt scratchy and itchy at the same time. Something could be wrong if he gets sick in the middle of the night. Last time he felt like this was back in his home region of Kalos. So now he began to think it might be something else that could be serious. For now though, he curled up and tried to keep himself warm. "I'm feeling a little chilly. Maybe I'm just wet still. Eleroo, thanks for stopping me from going out there. I would of gotten lost or sick out there if I went." Though he couldn't tell them that he was catching something, he would have to be ready to tell them if it gets bad.

OoC)) Felix might be getting more colder as time goes by, but I'm debating what he'll be catching that could keep him from fighting or helping out for a while.
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 902

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:46 pm

(OoC: I shall pass this round.)


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1764

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:36 pm


The Great Marsh [Terminal] || Noon [Storming]
Eleroo 97 || Seek 88


Eleroo pouted, a deep but expected disappointment filling a soft sigh as he listened to Seek pawn off the task. Was it just that she didn't want to do it, or that she didn't think it was important or worth it? Regardless of the reason Seek continued to eat her meal peacefully even as the dragon hesitated at the doorway. Will he be okay? The guy was really noble but some things a fire type just shouldn't do. Especially one with their water sensitive life force at the end of their tail....

As Asura followed suit the eeveelution began to wonder if it had been a bad idea to let them go. They were sheltering from the rain but let not two but three of their members walk out into its freezing embrace. How far were these trees, were the others alright? Maybe it was his own lingering and worried gaze, but R'hia spurred their conversation back up and brought some ease with the distraction. With each sentence his expression changed, happy to of made both companions happy, but a bit embarrassed to of been found a special place under the Machamp. How lucky were they to of found such kind people?

But any warmth started to fizzle away in Eleroo's continuing spiral of emotion as Felix came back over, looking a bit dryer but still sodden and cold. Boy he did not feel good about his friends being outside, even if they were furless. "Is there a fireplace somewhere? It would be nice to keep warm if we're stuck here for the night." Twisting his neck around the Radeon looked this way and that. In a place like this? This building was to registrar entry for the Marsh, right? It wasn't really a luxury or living space, more of a terminal or even a depot. Would there be a fireplace in something like this? Back at home, when he was really little and extra ill, his owner often sat with him in front of their fireplace. It was such a sweet memory now, but none of those elements seemed present here. "I don't think so," he said sullenly, but kept up a sympathetic look. "Their might be a heater in some emergency supplies, if there's any of those left... but the blankets Shenron warmed up should still be warm!" Gingerly lifting his paw he pointed to the couch the folded blankets were set upon. Grabbing one himself didn't sound so bad.

"I'm feeling a little chilly. Maybe I'm just wet still. Eleroo, thanks for stopping me from going out there. I would of gotten lost or sick out there if I went." Again the whirl of embarrassment came back and an awkward chuckle came into the Radeon's soft voice. "It's better we stay warm while we can. Cold sucks the energy right out of you." His words tapered off at the end, the all too familiar sensation a real worry for their wandering friends. Pouting, Eleroo flicked his gaze to the feeding Aiveon. She had remained quiet for far too long. Having torn open another package she was slowly chewing some cake looking thing, but even with her mouthful the silence was not like her.

"You shouldn't have sent them out." He said with a resentful edge to his voice. "Its not like the berries would go anywhere. Plus we have plenty of food." She didn't respond at all. Was she ignoring him? The fur along the Radeon's neck started to spike up. "Shenron's safety is at risk! Do you not care?!" With a lackadaisical swallow and brush of her wings the Aiveon barely acknowledged him. "He's been in rain before, and he wouldn't have gone if he was worried." Without looking at the other eeveelution she stood and gently sauntered toward the door. "but If you are so worried then lets see how far they went."
Keeping away from any cold air Seek went for the window. Hopping lightly into the arm of a couch she peered through the foggy, rain-splattered glass. At first she couldn't see much, and the bright orange and rusty shapes of her friends were not standing out behind them. That was odd, but since her entire view was obscured it wasn't that concerning. Her gaze swept around, heading toward the corner of what she could see. At first it was much of the same wet, muddy stuff, but then she saw a shift of a shadow, like something skulking? "What the.." she murmured, teeth keeping together as she pressed her face harder into the glass.
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 am




Great Marsh|Afternoon (65)

Shenron thankfully trained himself to not jump when suddenly approached or touched. "Are you sure? I understand the concern of course" In fact as he spoke steam was rising from his overheated body and meant he probably shouldn't argue this too much. He turned to fully face the Machamp. "However if you insist please do not hesitate to call upon me should you require my assistance. As teammates we should always be willing to offer a helping hand yes?" Of course that truly conflicted with Seek's actions so far. Anyone knowledgeable of the Char line would've tried to stop him when he volunteered. May not have worked but at least the effort wouldn't go un-appreciated. His thoughts shouldn't be wasted on such trivial matters... In fact if he returned inside he might be able to warm everything once more since his body was heating up in an attempt to get the water off his hide. Surely it'd be appreciated.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:14 pm


Great Marsh|Afternoon
32

Felix was really feeling his throat getting really irritated. It was getting to be very concerning for the sylveon. There wasn't any bite marks or blood that flew into his mouth or anything that would of been infected. The cold feeling he's getting though was likely the wet fur. "I don't think so," That could be a problem. Even with the other rooms blocked by debris and other objects, it would make it rather hard to even to through there without making so much noise or something falling. The air was feeling a bit more chilly than before, the sylveon was shivering a little from the cold air. "Their might be a heater in some emergency supplies, if there's any of those left... but the blankets Shenron warmed up should still be warm!" It would be best if he stayed under a blanket to warm up and rest for a bit. However, something else had him wondering. Did he really stand a chance trying to find someone that he knows he has no clue to his trainer's whereabouts? Even if he did find out, would he just sit idly by and not do a thing? Shaking those thoughts away, he looked at Eleroo and with a weak smile. "Thank you, Eleroo."

Getting up from where he was laying, he walked to where there was a blanket. However, his movement was quite noticeable to being that of worn out. He rested right by R'hia, but not to close where he wouldn't get stepped on. "It's better we stay warm while we can. Cold sucks the energy right out of you." The young eeveelution had a point, with the wet fur and the air being less than warm, it was making it harder to keep going. Whether he was able to get warmed up or have Shenron's flames generate the heat, there's be no stopping what he was going to catch. Speaking of Shenron, how long is he planning on staying out in the rain? Either R'hia or Shenron would be able to cover most of him with the blanket so that it would present a layer of warmth.

The Sylveon looked at R'hia and oddly he wanted to ask if she could wrap the blanket around him so he could warm up for the time being. "Can you wrap that blanket around me? It might help me warm up a bit if you can please?" Felix asked nicely. With the rain still being heard from outside, it would be a long rest of the day for them to make sure they're all taken care of. First and foremost thing is to at least be supplied in case things turn out for long travel. Medicine, water and food being the top on the list as well as something to keep warm with also a factor. For now, Asura would do the gathering if that's what he went outside to do in Shenron's place. "Truthfully, I do miss the days where I was petted by my trainer and the books that he showed me. Now, I use whatever he taught me to help others. Yet here I am feeling weak from being wet and cold." Chuckling a bit at the fact that he might need help himself for what possible illness has crept into his system to impede his ability to battle. For now it was a waiting game to see what could happen in the next day.

OoC)) Thought about it and I'll be putting something in on the discussion for you to see Cinder.
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 902

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:09 pm

(OoC: Forgive my delay. Holiday festivities kept me out most the evening and I thought I had posted my skip the previous day.)


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1764

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:32 am


The Great Marsh [Terminal] || Noon [Storming]
Eleroo 98 || Seek 89


As Felix padded away Eleroo pawed awkwardly at the wrapper of one of his snacks. The plastic shimmered with what dull light there was, and the silvery inside was extra shiny. It crackled with each tiny motion of his paw, and had it not been for the awkward sensation trickling through his fur the Radeon could have continued like that for several more minutes. Keeping his eyes low Eleroo rounded up his small meal and walked closer to where the others had resettled. Happenstance. He reassured himself, placing the items down and resting himself. It was not him they were moving away from.. right?

"Truthfully, I do miss the days where I was petted by my trainer and the books that he showed me. Now, I use whatever he taught me to help others. Yet here I am feeling weak from being wet and cold." 'Maybe you're just getting old.' He could hear the goad in his head but the Aiveon was too enthralled by the window to hear the rest of them. "My owner used to brush us everyday." Eleroo reminisced lightly. "My fur was so thin it only took a few strokes, but he was really nice and kept going if I asked." A smile stood on the Radeon's face, but it painted a sorrowful image. He didn't deserve to die.. If he had been stronger, would he have been able to save him..?


Seek's nose pressed hard into the cold glass until her snout bunched up from the force. Placing her paws on the window she squinted through the falling drops, desperately trying to decipher the strange shadow. It seemed, almost orange? Yet it was so dark that could have been an illusion. Shenron stepped back inside and Seek turned her head, his bright orange scales oddly similar to the nearly skulking shape.
Turning back to the window she was startled to see the shadow had made a drastic movement and was several yards closer, its orange coloring dulled with mud and hidden in shadows. "Theres.." she whispered, breath fogging up the glass, "there's something out there.." Whatever it was it was moving in one direction, and as she followed its path and strained her eyes to look to the side she saw him. In the near distance Asura's bronze colors were bright against the gloomy city. The eerie similarity went over her head, the realization that this creature was going toward the Machamp filling Seek's mind. Pounding her pads against the glass Seek nearly screamed, "There's something out there!"

There was no way the shadow heard her from inside the building, but it started to charge, its body both adapt and familiar with the soggy ground. Flinging herself from the couch Seek bound for the door and bolted outside, determined to intercept, or at least prevent some jackass sneak attack. The mud was slick, and her dash was not as fast as it should have been. "Asura, behind you!" She roared, altering both the Machamp and Floatzel before she could make it to them.
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 am





Great Marsh|Afternoon (66)

Shenron had not a moment indoors. His paws barely finding comfort on the floor before Seek shouted. The room immediately warmed as panic and rage fueled Shenron's blazing fire. He spun on his foot and stomped after the Eeveelution. His eyes narrowed in the elements to try and see what she saw. That coat. It would have been so easy to pass off as him had he stayed outdoors! Despite his angry desire to lay into this thing, his hide sizzled and steamed as the misting rain hit him. Still could he just retreat indoors pacing like a caged beast forced to watch..? No. Asura asked him indoors for his safety and now he'd return that kindness. Yet still he hoped Seek crying out would both get Asura's attention and startle the Floatzel. Shenron bared his fangs with faint red heat showing in his throat and between his teeth. His Flamethrower was ready. It wouldn't kill but damn was it going to hurt.

((OoC: I couldn't think what Shenron could do... Do tell if anything needs to be changed though! I'm more then willing))
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 pm


The Great Marsh – Terminal || Afternoon
Asura 32 || R'hia 08

R’hia sat back, munching on one of her little bars. Weird, how something that was so simple before the epidemic, is so appreciated now. She enjoyed her time spent outside of the conversational sphere, able to just observe some, see how others act and behave in general. From what she could gather, Eleroo was just as kind and caring as Asura had mentioned. Seek, while seeming rather snobbish, didn’t seem to be quite as bad as her old friend thought. She’d not spent much time with the others, not enough to get a ping on the radar at least. But just as soon as she was taking another bite, Seek was shouting. R’hia took a short moment to realize what was said, but seeing the Aiveon dash to the door elicited a similar response. R’hia grabbed her blades, knowing that they were her only way to even the playing field with Pokémon, be they alive or otherwise. She’s slower than the rest, getting to the door as Seek is already bounding towards the others.

Asura had nodded towards Shenron- berry collecting was an easy enough task, and not one the fire type needed to be endangering himself so thoroughly with. He pondered the situation of the day as he gathered, keeping some small awareness of his surroundings. R’hia was here, and seemed trustworthy enough. The Abra was fine as well- nobody seemed worthy of doubt thus far; even Seek, while far too much of a brat, was certainly not about to turn her back to them all. Perhaps this will end relatively well. He’d only once managed to have a happy ending to his time with a group; some small ones he had been with became separated from the rest of their group, and they managed to become reunited. There was injury, but not death… as for their fate come today, he did not know. He split off long ago… but it is his hope that this group can do well.

Asura was readying himself to return inside. One set of arms rather full with berries, and having munched a fair few himself, he turned to offer the items to his allies. He was thinking still, inattentive to the figure approaching. As he walked, Seek’s voice pierced through the air, "Asura, behind you!" He didn’t even look to seek, dropping the berries and turning- stepping on some berries as he did. He saw the Floatzel approaching, but had nary the time to figure out if it was living or infected. All he could do was prepare for it, and at this speed... Asura readies all of his arms, ready to launch into Close Combat. If the Floatzel barrels right in, all that speed would only make the attack all the more effective.

((OOC: Dandelion, PM me any plans for the Floatzel’s attack? :3))
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 am

The Great Marsh|Noon
33

The Sylveon continued laying on the ground while Eleroo had spoke to him. There was a hint of sadness in his voice that shown he missed something as well. "My owner used to brush us everyday." Sounds like a breeder who raises eevees. "My fur was so thin it only took a few strokes, but he was really nice and kept going if I asked." If the fate of his trainer was death through a crash then what would his future bring? However, the train of thought that was going to Felix was disrupted by Seek with a shout. "Asura, behind you!" The fairy type jumped up at full alert. Having an illness developing in him was one thing, but a friend in danger was another. Shenron was the first to prepare of a possible attack. How this would play out was unknown, but this might be a greater fight than that Tropius. Without thinking Felix ran to the door in an attempt to get to Asura's side.

Felix knew all to well that Eleroo would stop him, but this could be life or death. "We need to help Asura. Seek must of spotted something that would of made her scream like that. I'll take the heat later, but right now we need to help him." Perhaps finding the berry that can treat his developing illness would also be of worth. Since Asura did go out there, he could have obtained it as well. Without a second thought, the fairy eeveelution went out the door and located Asura. A Floatzel was standing out in the heavy rain, but it was hard to tell if it was alive or undead. It would be stupid to get closer to it and risk getting killed or infected with whatever it had. "It looks like its not happy with us being here. I know I was told to stay inside, but if this Floatzel is a threat then it has to be dealt with first." Despite the irritated throat, he wasn't going to let it bother him if its a fight this Floatzel was looking for. As for the illness treatment, it would only work once the cold or flu or pneumonia got a full hold. Hopefully Asura got the berry needed to cure it. Felix knew that the Oran, Pecha and Leppa berries wouldn't do so the other ones that Asura has would have to be looked through later. First though the water type had to be dealt with.
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 902

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm


❖ The Great Marsh + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Noon + 26 ❖


Asura had left him to his own devices, and for the short amount of time he had to himself Uxie examined the room Felix had been momentarily infatuated with. A small collection of books lined a shelf, and the closest they had tested before had some housing supplies, though from a glance none appeared useful to him. What in this room had gained the Sylveon's attention? Such passing thoughts would have to wait, though the legend knew he would not return to them, as the youngest cried out. "There's something out there!"

With their position revealed he moved to the window the child had been watching from. As expected an orange figure lurked in the not-so-distance, and the pastel pallete of the Aiveon was bright against the dull background as she sprinted toward it. Bold, that one. Or foolish, in this situation they were synonymous. Felix charged after her, and Shenron took a stance at the doorway, ready to defend his comrades. Looking back at the Floatzel Uxie found it unlikely a single Pokemon needed such a forceful countermeasure, but caution was to be commended.

Turning his watchful, closed gaze to those remaining he wondered, would they charge out as well? "The Floatzel has gained quite a bit of interest." He commented dryly. The human was previously acquainted with him, would concern win her over? And the Radeon was bonded with the other eeveelution. Surely he wouldn't leave her to her own devices against the unknown threat. Hovering above the couch it had not yet occurred to him to join in the offensive team, but neither did it seem necessary.


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1764

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:54 pm


The Great Marsh [Terminal] || Noon [Storming]
Eleroo 99 || Seek 90


Seek bolted into the cold, blustery, wet world with a sprint that was more akin to a bunch of small jumps. Her small, light body and flapping with each step was picked up by the storm and carried her along, though much more sideways than she would have liked. It may have been harder to manuver than she would have liked, but her paws touched less of the sodden, muddy ground, and for that she was grateful. "I'm coming!" She called out the obvious, her voice loud to ensure it made it over the pouring rain. The Floatzel turned its face toward her, its eyes widening with bewilderment.

Seek could have gone without the extra tingle in her skin from her Hidden power as the electricity sparked across her fur, but it wouldn't get Asura on her watch! The Floatzel curved its feet and came to a sudden halt despite the mud, as though it had done it a million times before, and turned its ice coated fangs toward her. With a loud eep the Aiveon tried to stop, suddenly reconsidering her plan (or lack there of), but the wind would not allow her to. Forced to continue she charged the weasel with eyes closed, bracing for pain. Fur met fur, and her attack surged into another body, but the other Pokemon was surprisingly dense. It didn't buckle, as though it barely even felt the attack, and swiftly curved its spine to grab the kit in its jaws.

Its freezing teeth latched into a mix of scruff and shoulder fur, the cold touch stinging more than the eeveelution had ever felt. She tried to struggle but her legs had cramped up as the cold swept through her body. With a thrust of its neck the Floatzel tossed her away. He bared his fangs as she rolled through the mud and growled, "You're not welcome here." Jumping back he turned his attention back to Asura. "Get outta this town!" Mud slathered the kit's fur as she got back to her paws. The cold gave a horrid chill, but a furious heat was building inside her. "No." She refused him, shaking mud wildly from her pelt. "You can't tell us what to do!" The Floatzel's eyes narrowed as though offended that she would even consider refusal. With a hard sigh water coated it's pelt and it aimed the Aqua Jet right at the Machamp.


Eleroo watched helplessly as Seek ran outside, Felix quickly followed, and Shenron prepped a defense. ...What? There was something out there?? A cold sweep blew through his fur, like he was standing out in the storm. Legends, why? His legs were trembling, indecision freezing him in place as pattered its pads against the floor. Could he do anything? Truly, anything to help? As Abra came back from the other room to watch from Seek previous position Eleroo forced himself to look as well, and he bound onto the back of the couch with unsure steps.

As expected the orange shape of an unknown Pokemon was outside, and the surrounding space was dotted with his friends. Was it just the one Pokemon? While it wasn't acting friendly it sure didn't look like an undead, or even a really dangerous pokemon.. until it grabbed Seek. For all the fear in his body he couldn't stop his paws from heading for the door when the Abra spook so neutrally, "The Floatzel has gained quite a bit of interest." Eleroo stopped so hard his hind paws slide out in front of him. What? What did that mean? Was it some sort of cryptic message  or the obvious? Shaking his head the Radeon whipped around to face the psychic. "What do you mean?" He asked, his voice tense. "Do you know it??"
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:12 pm





Great Marsh|Afternoon (67)

Shenron drew to full imposing height. The white hot pain of Outrage boiled in his muscles. Everything was tense. He was ready to attack. Some sense snapped in him. Was it seeing the kit tossed so roughly? Remembering how the dead snapped up younglings tossing them about until their tiny bones were nothing and they lay crying out for a parent or mercy? Thoughts of his own cuddled together in a dark cave somewhere with danger only a misplaced step or squeak away? Shenron growled and paced near the door. Protecting who remained inside. Almost daring the water logged weasel to approach The fury of Outrage did not discriminate. And neither would he. It spoke so it had sense. It was up to the Floatzel to use it. Shenron would simply... "Correct" him should that sense lead him a tad bit astray.
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:58 pm


The Great Marsh – Terminal || Afternoon
Asura 33 || R'hia 09

Asura was prepared for a hit, expecting it even. Trading blows with this Floatzel would have been advantageous for him, in the end- even if they are strong attackers, he’s stronger. Plain and simple.

Nothing is plain and simple. Seek barrels forward still, seemingly insistent to have a bout with the thing instead of letting Asura take care of it. Not surprisingly, the Floatzel turns its sights towards the eeveelution, and with incredible reflexes and speed, shows exactly how hostile it has chosen to be. He couldn’t tell the extent of the damage- all he saw was her thwap against the foe like a wet cloud, and get bitten as a result. Anger flared within him- The infected were one thing, but it always brings out very ugly emotions when living Pokemon attack others with no provocation… "You're not welcome here. Get outta this town!" This bold statement only spiked his impassioned anger further upwards.

His voice starts loud, and bellows louder. ”That is not… for you to decide!” As he declares his sentiment on that now closed topic, he starts to run forward, soon barreling straight towards the Aqua Jet. A weak move to be throwing out, though witnessing Seek be wounded removed the calm and reasonable aspect of his thoughts rather quickly… Whether that Aqua Jet was a warning or not, his strike would not be. He continues forward, taking the hit square in the chest- and while it slows him then and there, he presses forward. His entire body’s weight and momentum is pressed onwards, his muscles straining to grab at every last bit of force they can offer. He has options, as well- his four arms giving him a wider area of impact should he need to reach towards a shoddy Dodge.

R’hia joins the growing party at the door, then runs outside outside just as Seek is thrown aside- She hesitates, unsure if she, or anyone else has a window to go in and help. She’s become rather aware of the difference between a pokemon’s power, and that of a human’s. It’d be one thing if her team were in fairer condition, but with Vinra being sick, and the only strong competitor in terms of type, the others were simply exhausted as it is. She holds the scabbards on her hip in place as the Floatzel turns his gaze towards Asura, hoping for some opportunity to at least get Seek- though, she notices the Aiveon is getting back on, and seeps to have weathered the fangs fairly well. Perhaps the Floatzel wasn’t that strong to begin with? None the less… ”Seek! Come back!” She was more interested in ensuring the protection of those she did not know the power of- Eeveelutions aren’t guaranteed power when they evolve, not like those who evolve with experience. She looks back- the Charizard is seething, but has the wherewithal to stay inside, or perhaps keep the Floatzel from getting in. None the less, she heads towards Seek, keeping a careful eye on the foe, staggering in the muddy, windy conditions. ”Can you move?” She has to raise her voice with the storming conditions, but hopefully the Aiveon is able to pull back.

((OOC: Rolled on RollTheDice.online to determine if Giga Impact would be able to connect, with the structure of 1 being a “critical failure,” or a guaranteed miss. Rolled a 3, so unless the Floatzel evades, the strike should connect. Unsure of the enemy’s level, so not sure just how effective it will be, but I think you’re pretty good at getting these details sorted quickly, Dandelion :3! If you want any assistance with any further fighting plans, lemme knows! Otherwise, I’ll be going with the flow.))
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 am


Great Marsh|Noon
34

Who was this Floatzel and why is it angry. "You're not welcome here." What is he to judge on whether they're welcomed or not. Once again another stern warning was made by the Floatzel trying to tell them what to do. "Get outta this town!" Looks like he's looking for a fight or he's wanting to hoard the food to himself. This Floatzel doesn't trust anyone. I don't think talking to him is going to change his mind on his stance. If we must then so be it. Truly he didn't want to resort to fighting the water type without a proper reason to do so. However seeing that it had taken Seek down easily showing that its a tough one   and its in no mood to talk to anyone. ”That is not… for you to decide!” Asura was pissed for what it had did to Seek. Felix wasn't going to have any of it. How dare that Floatzel attack a child without a care. The Fairy type knew if he didn't do something that it would try to attack both Asura and Eleroo next. "Hey! How dare you attack a child like that you irresponsible asshole!" The eeveelution was pissed off now. Forgetting pleasantries wasn't something he was known for, but with the situation as it is. This was an exception. Seek maybe a teen, but it was uncalled for to attack her like it did.

Motioning his anger right at the Floatzel, Felix was in no mood to listen to it trying to tell them to leave. R'hia ran to Seek ”Seek! Come back!” The rain, wind and lightning was making it seem like a fight to the death. It went to attack Asura with its Aqua Jet. There was no reasoning with it. Either it was around long enough to become territorial or did the epidemic made it hate everything in general. Certainly those options was going through Felix's head, but they'll figure it out after stopping this foe from causing any more damage. ”Can you move?” The Sylveon forgot about his developing illness due to the battle currently being fought. Yet, he knew that he was going to get an earful from Eleroo for pushing himself to hard when he should of been resting. Sorry Eleroo, I'll take the earful from you after this bastard's been dealt with. If they did knock it out and get the answers out of him later, then they'll know why the Floatzel was trying to chase them out.

The weather did make it hard to have a straight shot with moonblast, but his other moves could be pretty useful. The water type wasn't an undead nor infected so there was plenty of room to use his draining kiss and fairy wind. The rain however was the Floatzel's greatest ally in this. "We need to knock him out or get him to talk, but he's going to pay for what he did!" The rain came down heavier as the battlefield was a little more slippery with the mud in some spots. Seeing that the ground would be slippery and making stopping to rebound more challenging, the moves they do would need to be almost precise on each hit. "Damn, he's got the advantage in this weather. Asura, don't let it hit you!" The Floatzel would have the advantage as it would be able to keep a footing on the ground. Felix couldn't run as fast with the wet ground so he had to find a way to approach it fast enough to land a hit. "Seek! Get somewhere safe! You'll be safer with Eleroo!" His concern about Seek's safety was priority and without hesitating. If this fight was going to be dealt with, then it should be handled by them. He didn't want to be responsible for Seek being seriously injured. Perhaps he can do something to distract the Floatzel long enough to keep Asura from being knocked down by it.

OoC)) What level is the Floatzel and will it be captured for information
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 902

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm


❖ The Great Marsh + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Noon + 27 ❖


R'hia charged out next but to the legend's interest she does not release a Pokemon. Did the human think herself strong enough to oppose a trained Pokemon, or did she not have a team capable of doing so? No matter the answer the new threat attacked, but it did not target the human. Seek's bold endeavor put her directly in its range, and the Floatzel threw her away like waste. The ice attack had clearly done a number on her as she struggled to stand, but Uxie had to look away as Eleroo spoke.

"What do you mean? Do you know it??" Restricted panic edged each of the child's words and begged him to respond with a sense of urgency. "Not directly." He said flatly. "But its motions lead me to believe it is one of the Pokemon who shelter here during the stormy season." Floatzel were native to this area, and while the species welcome rain a proper shelter from it would still be necessary for such an extended duration of weather. For other species it would be even more essential. "It would be prudent to assume there are others."


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1764

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 am


The Great Marsh [Terminal] || Noon [Storming]
Eleroo 100 || Seek 91


Seek breathed harshly through clenched teeth. Her legs shook as she tried to stand but she managed it as faint electrical sparks raced through her muddied pelt. The biting cold still littered her fur but Seek couldn't feel the warm drip of blood, and the warning strike was already being washed away by the relatively warmer rain. Did it hold back? You'll regret that. With a staggering step the Aiveon tried to move herself from the mud puddle but her joints refused and she splashed back down in the icy water. It sprayed at her belly and only then did she notice her own shivering. ”Seek! Come back!” R'hia called out, but the Aiveon was not about to willingly accept that request. "Seek! Get somewhere safe! You'll be safer with Eleroo!" Felix echoed, but with heaving steps she merely protested. "But this jerk.. sneaking up on Asura!" She grunted only to have her joints buckle again.

Grumbling, Seek let off her Hidden Power but it fizzled just beyond her. "Screw you!" She growled as irritation twitched through her muscles. What was this guys deal? Like, he could have just tossed her! R'hia came closer and asked, ”Can you move?” Sinking her paws into the mud the Aiveon pushed and stood on wobbly legs. The wind was nearly enough to throw her aside, but she stood proudly and huffed. "Maybe. Just, gimme a sec." The freezing mud-water was not helping the stiffness and numbness in her legs but she was not about to back down.

Had she been able to move Seek would have gone for the Floatzel again, a perfect distraction for Asura to get it, but she couldn't and it seemed she was not needed. The Floatzel had attacked but Asura took it on the chin for his own power push. Rushing it back the Machamp rammed the weasel into a far building. Even from a distance and beneath the roar of the storm Seek could hear wood creak under the impact. Yeah, that'll show it! "Hah, got'em!" She cheered, a wide smirk crossing her muzzle as she swayed. A hit like that had to knock some sense into the thing. "Still think you can take all us, you big jerk!"


A giant fist squeezed tightly in Eleroo's chest as he watched Seek get thrown across the way. Had she not immediately barked and tried to stand he would have feared the worst. "Not directly." The Abra said so plainly that Eleroo's teeth clenched to the point they ached. What kind of answer was that? A yes or no sufficed, so was this guy just messing with him like some big know-it-all?? "But its motions lead me to believe it is one of the Pokemon who shelter here during the stormy season." Spinning his entire body around the Radeon faced the psychic, his interest returned though his eyes kept looking back toward Seek. "The wha.. you mean people live here?" No, shelter, he said shelter. This was their safe place? Does that make us the intruders?? First they barged Abra's sleeping place, now they were occupying someone else's safe house? "It would be prudent to assume there are others."

A deep grimace twisted the kit's visage. This was bad. This was real, real bad. A hollow feeling hung inside his body, ready to crumple him into a ball as panic buzzed through his extremities. Oh no no no no. Seek put so much emphasis on getting out of the swamp that there was no way she would leave the town without a fight. His legs shook, nearly through him into the fetal position but the kit fought and let panic fuel his bound for the door. Squeezing past Shenron he stood just a couple feet from the door and wailed into the driving rain, "Seek, Seek don't! It's not worth it!"

Seek turned her head toward him looking surprised. "Yeah it is. He started it!" Panic was building up so much in the male's stomach he nearly heaved his small meal. O-oh no... The last thing they needed to do was piss this guy off. Oh gods they had already done that, hadn't they? Bounding further into the rain he stopped close to the Sylveon, and with his eyes locked on Seek he shook his head wildly in disagreement. "No, you did."

Bitterness burned on her face but Eleroo was already turning away to look at the Floatzel. It was peeling itself out of the dent it had made, the yellow flotation device around it swollen and bouncy. Padding? It had cushioned the blow? Wiping a paw across a dribble of blood on its muzzle the Floatzel gave a short laugh. "Heh.. nice one, bud.. but this is my town." Frozen in the spot Eleroo didn't know what to do. They had attacked it, they had proven themselves a threat and were only validating that further. Dropping to all fours the Floatzel bolted again to where it first started after Asura, and when it put enough distance between itself and him it stopped suddenly and spat a Scald at the first Pokemon it saw: a Sylveon.

The stream of water continued for several moments before suddenly choking to a pathetic dribble. The Floatzel stared wide-eyed at the human before it. "Man lives?" He gasped quietly before remembering the situation he was in. Hardening its gaze the Floatzel charged forward with no real target as another Aqua Jet shrouded itself. "You all have no place here. Leave!"


((40's give or take? It doesn't really matter. It can be wounded but it will be getting away. I had Asura run it into a building [It took the full blunt but essentially used airbags to reduce damage] but I can edit that if its not okay.))

Sponsored content

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:00 am