Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!



(ACE) The MARSH Team

Share
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1762

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:05 pm

((Guh, I dont want to just monologue my characters again when that previous post was enough for their thoughts in the others absence. Everyone will be back this round, so as much as I hate it skip me this time.))
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm





Great Marsh|Morning (46)

Shenron passed up an Aspear berry but did not offer more to the conversation. He simply allowed the two to talk while he focused on keeping Eleroo and Seek's scent fresh in his nose. Being left behind was a terrifying thing accidentally or not. Though Shenron had seen what happened to the humans who attempted to leave his Lady Baloo behind. Big Gus maimed them beyond recognition and left them for a hive of infected Vespiquen and Combee. Simply saying it was a terrible accident. Yet anyone and everyone knew what happened if you intruded on the boundary of a Vespiquen's nest. But the exhausted woman believed him. Shenron shook his head coming out of his thoughts still slowly gliding along finding Eleroo and Seek's scent getting stronger. How awkward would it be if he gathered his comrades into his arms and flew them to where their heart desired? Probably very awkward... Put a pin in that idea. Maybe later.
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:04 pm


The Great Marsh – Tram Station || Morning || 21


Asura came to stand beside the others as they prepared to depart to the air. Felix offered the same condolences that countless others had delivered. It was met with silence- the Machamp had long ago grown numb to such niceties. He looked to the direction that the Charizard had come from, and started to walk towards the others.

"Thanks guys, hopefully we can get to know each other more when this is over." To get to know one another... a fine idea, were it not so inevitably painful for others. Asura knew that he would go his seperate way at some point. And while he had no intent to do it in the near future, not permanently at least, he'd never been one to open up. It made it easier for all parties, in the end.

"Shenron. The others are this way, no? We should be returning to them, we needn't make them come search for us." He stood, awaiting confirmation to proceed.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:51 pm


The Great Marsh|Morning
16

The Charizard had passed up an aspear berry and Felix grabbed it with his feelers to start eating it. At first, the sylveon was a bit hesitant, but after giving it a bit of thought cooked aspear somehow takes the side effects away and is actually delicious. Felix began eating it and the taste was very delicious. Each bite was packed with juice which filled him up faster than what his trainer had given him before the epidemic began. After finishing up he began to smile a lot more. That berry was tasty, but the good thing is that I'm not getting the side effects from it. As a gentle breeze was being felt from Shenron's wings and the light wind combined, the feeling took him back to a time when his master had time to train him a bit. Whether Felix could remember the rest or not it was a nostalgic feeling he had. Once they got back with Seek and Eleroo though, Felix might have to defend himself from Seek's anger. Only thing that Felix could guess it could be Seek's own desire, but with every desire comes a consequence in the end of it.

Looking past Shenron's head, he could see signs of Seek and Eleroo. Though they was out of shouting distance, Felix and the others would meet up with them in a matter of minutes. The Fairy type was bracing himself for what Seek might have in store for anger. Before he could say anything to the Charizard and Machamp something had given Felix a bit of an uneasy feeling about their destination. "Shenron, you said we're heading to Valor Lakefront right? This might just be me, but for some reason I'm getting a bad feeling about where we're going." Though the eeveelution couldn't prove it per say, he had heard cities are not a good place to be in especially if the chances of it being infested with undead was very high. Until then, he would be weary of anything at their destination that screamed danger.
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1762

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:16 pm


The Great Marsh | Morning
Eleroo 79 || Seek 70


Seek sat so stiffly her legs nearly shook from the effort. Nearly, but not quite. Hurry up. It was taking too long. Had something actually happened? Why was it taking so long! Her back flexes slightly, re-straightening itself to stand just a smidge taller. Eleroo, who had wound himself around her, shifted from his perch on her shoulders at the unexpected motion. His paws skittered and body jerked to stay still, but his eyes remained ever poignant on the darkening sky. "Seek?" He whispered, blinking slowly. "Seek its starting to rain.." A fat blob of water dribbled its way through the trees and splattered right on his nose. The child flinched, his ears flicking for a second, but then he was right back to watching the sky. "Maybe we should go back and wait out the storm."

Suddenly his seat stood up and Eleroo fell to the ground with a weak thump. "Ep!" "No! There is no way we are staying here, especially not for some rain." She had whipped around and was nose-to-nose with the Radeon who was too tense to stand. "But-but but we are gonna get all soggy! A-and Shenron wouldn't-!" A feathered paw cupped itself over his maw. "No," she barked with clear agitation. "If we hurry we can make it to the town and wait there. Wouldn't that be better?" More water droplets fell through the trees, but as they met her feathery wings they just beaded and rolled off. Taking her paw away her voice became much softer. "Beside, Shenron will be fine. He's had to of seen rain before."
Eleroo's gaze bore deep into her, hoping for some sort of let up. "I guess," he yielded in a low mumble. While it was never a good idea to argue with the Aiveon she seemed much too stressed to accept anything else. Struggling back up he could feel a thin layer of mud coating his side. "It's just," he started, dragging his claws through the peat, but movement quickly took his attention away. Bright colors in the distance were fast approaching, and the clear sign they had been waiting for. "Oh, oh look Seek they're back!"

The tension dissolved from her face, a mix of shock and relief replacing it. A heartbeat passed and Seek was already charging off to meet them, gasping out, "Shenron!" The Charizard looked no worse for wear, and as she spotted his passenger she couldn't help but praise, "You got him!" While the comment was earnest it was short lived. With every step closer she got her relief turned to rage, blue eyes blazing as she got nearer and nearer to the Sylveon. "You." She started while pointing with one paw, finding it impossible to keep her voice down. "What were you thinking! Wandering off, wasting time, don't you have any idea how dangerous this place is?! Did you just up and forget yesterday? You could of been killed, or worse!" Every one of her feathers and strands of fur stood on end as electricity pulsed through her pelt. It jumped and crackled with life, barely contained to her being. "Why you're lucky I don't go and rough you up myself. You want to be by yourself? Fine, I don't care. But do it after we get out of this place." Looking at her other two Pokemon she huffed, "That goes for everyone. No one is staying here. We get out first, then you can do whatever personal crap you need."

"Seek!" Eleroo cried out, racing all the way up to the other Pokemon. He was panting and kept low to the ground as he crept up to her. "What?" She snapped, accidentally transferring her anger to him. His maw opens, ready to speak, when a crack of thunder booms overhead. The poison type nearly jumps out of his fur, and pushes his belly even closer to the muddy ground. "It's coming.. we need to hurry." Seek had turned her gaze to the trees, shocked by how grey the sky had gotten. Turning her head back toward the marsh she looked until she could see the tracks through the treeline. She still had her bearings, she could still get them out. "My point exactly," she growled, still looking off through the trees. "Lets go." Springing off the ground the Aiveon glided forward, her pace even quicker than before with their newly imprinted deadline.
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:41 pm





Great Marsh|Morning (47)

Shenron nodded confirming that and continued until they met Seek and Eleroo. Which he was surprised to see Seek so eager to meet them. "Yes I d-" Then it became clear. Fear or concern, the little Aiveon seemed rightfully angered. Shenron bit his lip watching the exchange with wide eyes. Until it hit him. The one infernal thing that all the burning explosive material he possessed could not overcome.

Rain.

Shenron snorted when a fat drop plopped upon his snout immediately sizzling away. He shook his head and looked up at the dark skies. His pupils shrank to needles and a growl unintentionally rumbled in his throat. He pulled his tail in close keeping a wing over the flame. "This rain... Due to being close to an ocean could it perhaps be a hurricane? Or just a storm? Its got my wings aching though"
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 am


The Great Marsh – Tram Station || Morning || 22

Asura ran, with building steam as he went. Running, getting the lead out, just being able to get the blood pumping… it all helped him to dull the pains and aches. Though it was admittedly tough to get a full-blown sprint, both due to his own condition and due to the soft murk beneath him, he kept pace relatively well, only a small lag behind the Charizard and his flight buddy.

Soon enough, Shenron descended, and the group was within view. By the time Asura had gotten there, Seek was starting to get angry with Felix. He slowed his approach, but disliked what he was hearing as he drew closer.

"Why you're lucky I don't go and rough you up myself. You want to be by yourself? Fine, I don't care. But do it after we get out of this place." The self-appointed “leader” of this already battered group was laying into this Sylveon harder than Asura could appreciate. His cold demeanor grew angry as well, and with little regard to the possibility of simply throwing fuel on the flame, his face contorts into an angry sneer as he growls out his words.

"You should reconsider just who is ‘lucky’ that you’re not being aggressive, woman.” Asura took his heavy steps and carried them forward, towards the two, fists clenched tight as he looms over them both. He keeps walking, forcing his way between the two, and pressing onwards. "And while you do so, remind yourself that this is no time to be making foes out of friends.” Indeed, Asura was quite irritated. He’d seen many groups fall into chaos. Some separated, some stayed… but remained so torn that it caused great harm. He wishes to not see it happen once again here. Not with one so meek as Eleroo caught in the middle. "Let's move."
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:27 pm


The Great Marsh|Morning
17

As they was approaching Seek and Eleroo, Felix was ready to deal with Seek's wrath. For an eeveelution as young as Seek is, she has no clue that the Sylveon was about to counter her mentally. "What were you thinking! Wandering off, wasting time, don't you have any idea how dangerous this place is?! Did you just up and forget yesterday? You could of been killed, or worse!" She was laying on him hard and for some reason she forgot it was him that snapped her out of it. "Why you're lucky I don't go and rough you up myself. You want to be by yourself? Fine, I don't care. But do it after we get out of this place." Felix laughed inside a bit thinking this kid was way out of her league facing him. The Sylveon knew she was right on one point this place was dangerous but so was any town or city in that matter. "That goes for everyone. No one is staying here. We get out first, then you can do whatever personal crap you need." Then the fairy type looked at Eleroo. the young Radeon was not so much of a fighter, but was more of a peace walker of sorts. It was enough to make Felix reconsider his words before he said them. "It's coming.. we need to hurry."

A sound of thunder had started to rumble in the sky. From what Felix could tell it wasn't raining yet, but that's what worried him. This could be a bad storm and with them in the marsh it could be hard to find shelter if it gets very windy. "Let's move." Seeing Seek in the air made him actually concerned for the adolescent Aiveon. Yet, he wanted to wait till the wind started picking up a bit more to be sure if it is a bad storm. Then he then seen Shenron say of the possibility of the storm could be. "This rain... Due to being close to an ocean could it perhaps be a hurricane? Or just a storm? Its got my wings aching though" The rain began getting increasingly heavy, the wind started blowing a bit more stronger. Felix couldn't wait any longer, he had to tell Seek to get on the ground before the wind got to strong. "Seek, whether your mad at me or not it would be dangerous to stay airborne." Looking up in the sky the clouds was moving inland and the wind was starting to blow even harder.

From what Felix could guess it might be a tropical storm since Kalos sees them once in a while. "Hopefully this storm passes quickly, otherwise we might need to find somewhere to wait it out." Honestly he'd rather let it pass so that they'd be dry. In his heart he had to thank Asura for stepping in and preventing a fight. "Thanks for standing up to her. I think that in truth she has only her brother to care for and yet still misses something deeply to her that she has a hard time voicing out. I also feel that she's afraid of losing someone, though she doesn't want to admit it. At least to a doctor's stand point."  At least that's what Felix's thoughts was on Seek's behavior. Whatever happened to her could only be a textbook case that could be equal to that of a child longing to have love. Whatever the reason may be, he wanted to at least give her some hope in being a better eeveelution. "I just keep getting a bad feeling about where we're going. Like if we're heading towards the most dangerous part of this region." Felix still was uneasy about the trip to Valor Lakefront and it was a good reason to be alert of their surroundings.
 

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1762

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:01 pm


The Great Marsh || Late Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 80 || Seek 71


Eleroo scurried along the ground dodging fat raindrops that blotted down from the trees above. His eyes were locked on the Aiveon flying just a few feet above him, her pale form stiff as Asura spoke. Her tiny toes were twitching as a fresh wave of anger radiated through her and every one of her hairs spiked up. Was she going to go on another rant, or maybe whip around and wing-slap the fighter? His own heart was beating like a drum in his chest, so she had to be utterly furious. But the Aiveon said nothing, her head fixated forward on the slowly, slowly approaching city.

The Charizard growled behind him, making the child flinch heavily and scuttle even further forward before daring to peak his head back. "This rain... Due to being close to an ocean could it perhaps be a hurricane? Or just a storm? Its got my wings aching though." His voice was a grumble, disquieted as he protected his tail-flame from the rain that was already growing heavier. "A-a-a hurricane?" Eleroo squeaked as his heart skipped a bit. W-we aren't that close to the ocean.. ar-are we?" There was no way they could handle a hurricane. If a day in the Marsh had been so horrible then a- thunk! The Radeon squeals as one of his forelimbs sinks deeps into the bog. "Aahhah!" He wails struggling to pull the limb free. "Keep your voice down." He heard Seek groan as she landed lightly on an overhanging branch.

Seek dug her claws deeper into the wood as Eleroo continued to struggle, but his voice had fallen to soft whimpering until finally his leg slid free. A bolt of lightening flashed overhead that was followed by another crash of thunder several beats later. It couldn't of rained yesterday? If they had sheltered through the storm maybe they wouldn't of attracted all those undead. Maybe the casualties wouldn't have happened. Springing off the branch Seek kept below the treeline, grumbling to herself about each drop of water that hit her. Guess I'd have to learn sooner or later..

The prospective of flying through a storm wasn't encouraging though, and clearly others agreed. "Seek, whether your mad at me or not it would be dangerous to stay airborne." With a 'hrumph' she flapped a bit higher, just enough so she could brush the branches her with her ears. "You're just mad because you cant." What did he know! He wasn't a flying type. Heck, he couldn't even fly! He was just an insolent dip-doodle! But as another boom of thunder roared at them closer than before the Aiveon wondered just how long she could keep flying.

---

That answer came harshly. The city grew at a snails pace, the hours ticking by painfully slow. The entrance building was finally discernible, and the doorway would have been visible too had the rain not turned into a torrential storm. "Rugh," Seek groaned, her paws slipping on the soggy, waterlogged marsh. Not only had the rain picked up but strong winds whipped the cold water around violently. Between her lightweight and lack of experience flying had turned into an impossibility, and walking a treacherous feat. "We're almost there.." She grunts as her legs buckle and she nearly falls.

Kicking her legs she forces herself so low to the ground that her sodden belly sinks into the slimy plants. Though the sun was still trying to rise the sky had darkened under the massive bank of clouds. Between the lack of light and sheet of sideways rain it took another lightening flash to brighten the area just enough for Seek to tell how far away the building was. The loading platform loomed before them like a greyish ocean, its wide concrete bases cracked where swamp plants had taken over. Daring to lift her into the wind the Aiveon yowls, "Just past.. this thing.. and we're homefree!"

The wind was roaring, near drowning out the flying type's voice as it whipped the Radeon's droopy ears around like a pair of ragdolls. "I ca.. I can't.." He wheezes vainly, his legs burning furiously under his freezing fur. Only when he was in the protection of the platform's side could he open his eyes again the pouring rain, and they went wide at how close they were. "Yes, you can." The female growls, leaping behind him and pushing the male forward.

Each step was meet with a quivering limb, a harsh gasp, and a heavy step until finally, finally they made it to the double doors of the entrance. One was crumpled and pushed inward while the other had rusted itself into place, but the eeveelurions paid them no mind. Seek pushed, her own body exhausted, until Eleroo's scrawny frame was well and completely inside the building. "We.. We made.. it.." he gasped, straining to speak as his waterlogged body collapsed and splayed out on the dirty carpeted floor. Seek was only steps behind him, shaking her drenched pelt out before she flopped over. "Thank gods.. I never have to set foot in there again!"


((Time skipped the traveling. The raining has increased to a massive storm that was pretty taxing to move through. Time to set up some suffering o/))
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:01 am





Great Marsh|Late Morning (48)

Shenron turned his head down from the sudden change in weather. His flame was starting to sputter out and his scales dulled signalling he was beginning to get ill. He had kept a wing out to shelter those behind him but now the wing was around him in a last ditch effort to keep warm. Shenron looked up watching Seek and Eleroo disappear into a building. Shelter! The sudden change in hope and confidence gave his flame enough bite to hold out until he was inside. He shook off and whined. His regal dragon self crumbling away with such a squeaky pathetic noise. "So cold... So wet... Doesn't smell like anything else is here... The viewing room upstairs can be used to see if there's any change in the storm. The glass is quite durable if I remember right"
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:54 am


The Great Marsh – Tram Station || Late morning || 23

Asura keeps stride with the group, pondering various things. As of late, he’d been thinking of the humans whom first raised him more often, perhaps due to being back in their home region.

"Aahhah!" Asura whips his head around, only to see that Eleroo has caught himself in the mudtraps of the marsh. With a soft sigh, he approaches the purple Pokemon to assist, though he wriggles himself out of it easily enough. From here on, he chooses to stride near Eleroo, in case this happens once more.

Seek let things be after the little spat, and he was somewhat appreciative of this. She had the mind to keep things from escalating, though she seemed riled still. Sound advice came from Felix, and her reply showed her age well.

---

Damnable storm. The ground beneath the Machamp was sopping and soft, causing every step to sink in under his weight. Not enough to stick, but enough to make it an aggravating endeavor to keep moving with any decent pace. The cold, wet conditions helped none in way of physical pain; already sore from the prior night,  the cool offered some pleasant relief at first. Of course, when the temperature kept dropping, the pain was all to eager to return to his body.

Though he was keenly aware, that he was not the only one with struggles. Baloo probably had it the worst, trying to keep his tail safe, with Seek and Eleroo having struggles aplenty. Felix was probably faring a bit better than the other three, though that was conjecture. Even the big bulk himself couldn’t deny struggles, a decent part of the reason being the wind smashing against his sizeable frame.

As the goal grew near, Seek pushed his comrade onwards, and the entire group kept trodding forth until the entrance was before them. Asura takes a step aside and allows the others to enter first, groaning. One hell of an endeavor, this trip was.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:28 pm


The Great Marsh|Late Morning
18

Seek seemed to ignore Felix's advice on staying airborne and confirmed his thoughts. Its sad though that she wasn't more caring than other eevees he's met in the past. Whatever caused her to clam up on her past is hard for the sylveon to say, but either way he's going to get it out of her somehow even if he has to use reverse psychology on her. The storm was intensifying and staying out in it any longer could end up turning dangerous if they don't find somewhere to wait it out. "We're almost there.." Felix couldn't take it to heart that she's pushing them beyond their limits and that alone can prove dangerous if she made one false move. The fairy type looked at the sky seeing the clouds darkening. This doesn't look good, if we don't get somewhere indoors we might end up in real trouble. His feelings was pointing towards a tornado, but it could also be a massive storm.

"Just past.. this thing.. and we're homefree!" The lightning was flashing more and more rapidly showing that it was getting stronger as the rain continued to come down and the wind continued to slam against them as they near the exit of the marshlands. He turned his head seeing Shenron struggling to keep his tail from fizzing out. Finally they made it out of the marsh, but seeing the state the destination is in, it was enough to give Felix a bit suspicious of possible undead attacks. Since its storming though it could give them some time to rest from their journey. "We.. We made.. it.." Eleroo collapses on the floor as his drenched fur drips rain water onto the dust. Seek seconds that with her own words. "Thank gods.. I never have to set foot in there again!" Then Shenron had spoke and the way he looked he was very cold. "So cold... So wet... Doesn't smell like anything else is here... The viewing room upstairs can be used to see if there's any change in the storm. The glass is quite durable if I remember right" Felix looked at the Charizard as he mentioned that. Perhaps he could keep an eye on the storm if they need to take precautions in case it gets worse. First he needed to find a place to set up an office of sorts to put his skills to use.

Looking around for a bit, he went to each door pushing on them, looking into each one seeing the state of each room. It wasn't the greatest spot since most of them are in bad shape all except one that looked strikingly similar to an office. The fairy type pushes the door completely open seeing it a bit dusty, but surprisingly tidy. Whoever ran this place must have made sure the place was well kept before they left. Felix thought to himself. Some books seemed to be missing, but he knew that most of them could have been botany books. Walking out of the room he looked at Shenron and the others before telling them what's on his mind. "I'm going to be inside that room I've opened up. It might do me some good to make it feel like home." After that he turned back and went into the office again to rearrange it a bit to make it feel like he's back at home in Kalos.

OoC)) From here on, Felix is going to be both suspicous of where they're at and use his skills to give advice to the others if they need it.
avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1762

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:28 pm


The Great Marsh || Late Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 81 || Seek 72


Protesting against her own panting Seek knocks her Rocky Helmet off and starts running her wrists forward over her head. Water oozes from the thin fur of her face and ears, and drips wildly from the thick clouds that make up her mane. Her paws, aching and itching from the swampy trek, each get a thorough shaking in turn and splatter clumps of mud around her. Though the cleaning is supposed to be quick and rough it seems to be doing little if nothing to ease her discomfort and chill. The others seem to be doing a bit better, or at least find distraction in inspecting their new shelter. "So cold... So wet... Doesn't smell like anything else is here... The viewing room upstairs can be used to see if there's any change in the storm. The glass is quite durable if I remember right."

Tilting her head back Seek looks to the upstairs and listens carefully. Without the wind roaring in her ears she can hear again, and the sound of rain pelting the roof along with something clanking outside is a welcome change. Sure, this place was drafty and cold, but it was dry and easily a haven from the storm. "Yeah.. Hopefully it peters out soon. I don't wanna get stuck here when we're sooo close to getting out of this dump." If the rain lightened up even a little maybe she could convince the others to venture into the town.

"I'm going to be inside that room I've opened up. It might do me some good to make it feel like home." Felix chimes in, having looked at all their available space. Eleroo, from his position on the floor, tilts his head back to look at the Sylveon but makes no other notion. Seek huffed, running her paw slow and meticulously over her ear one more time. "Don't wander off." She hissed briskly, his last stunt still fresh in her mind. However, that possibility seemed like a low risk. After such a journey she doubted anyone had enough energy to make a nuisance of themselves.

Forcing herself to stand the Aiveon gives her entire pelt a hard shake and scatters a shower of droplets around her. Spikey clumps of fur dot her body but instead of smoothing them out she pads over to Eleroo who has yet to do anything but flop over. "Come on 'roo," she encourages, speaking softly. "The water ain't gonna get out of your fur on its own." A tiny pink tongue pops out of the end of the Radeon's mouth along with a "Ngh." Swatting at his ears the Aiveon tries to get something out of the poison type but he simply rolls over onto his other side and whines. "I'm too tiiirrreeddd." With an annoyed pout the Aiveon brushes her wings across his form purple. "Just don't let it settle, lazy bones." Turning away from him she makes sure to step on the end of his tail. Immediately Eleroo's head shoots up and a shape whine escapes his maw. "Or you'll get sick again."

With his head already up the exhausted Radeon took the hint and finally started to wash his pelt. Pleased, Seek started her own journey to look around the place at a slow and tired pace. "Well, I guess we set up here until the rain lets up?" They didn't have any berries left, or Green's manpower to help them now. "Do you think the town has any supplies?" Eleroo wheezes between laps of his tongue. Seek shrugged, knowing it could be hit or miss. "Could be." Maybe such a miserable place hadn't been pillaged. Refusing to get her hopes up the Aiveon gives another shrug and turns her sights to the upstairs. "I'm going to check up top." She announces, padding up the stairs with a rush of nostalgia.


Last edited by Dandelion on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:27 pm





Morning|Great Marsh (49)

Shenron curled into a ball slowly feeling his body temperature rise. His tail flame began blazing back to life and warming the surrounding area. His breath no longer shaking with each sharp inhale and pained exhale. No it'd be unlikely that he may have caught a cold. First of all he would sooner be boots with a matching purse before he'd admit to feeling a chill. That would mean the cold fought its way past his natural body heat of several hundred degrees to tickle his soft squishy belly. But Shenron raised his head as his heat increased. "Please do tell if my heat is too much for anyone... I do not wish to bring harm in my bid to regain strength" Though he considered his current temperature to be rather soothing and cozy... Not the heat that commanded respect back in his heyday but just cozy laying with his trainer heat.
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:58 pm


The Great Marsh – Tram Station || Late morning || 24

The cool water drips down Asura’s body, his wrapping and pants quite sopping wet. He looks around at the others… all accounted for, even with the varying states of wellness. Looking around the place for a short while, it seems like there’s not some looming- rather, shambling, threat anywhere in the immediate area. Rather spacious area, all things considered, to take a load off…

"…Doesn't smell like anything else is here... The viewing room upstairs can be used to see if there's any change in the storm. The glass is quite durable if I remember right."

”We should still not wander alone.” It seems so long ago, with all the chaos, but it really was just yesterday that a young one was by themselves- so close, but far enough to fall prey… Asura wanders inwards, just a bit, looking for anything of use, be it to dry off or otherwise. Hmm… a human’s shirt, small though. Perhaps enough to help a bit… He lifts, carrying it to the others and dropping it off. Small, rather dirty- but nothing major, like bloodstains. Seek discusses the rain, wishing for it to end. Frankly, it’d be nice, but… ”Though the harsh winds will hinder the undead as much as us. Perhaps more, even.” The Charizard ups his blaze, and Asura for one can appreciate the extra heat.

"I'm going to check up top." Asura turns, moving to join her with heavy tromps up the stairs, without so much as a request to join. Though, it could certainly be said that he wasn’t holding any visible grudges or malice for her behavior before the storm set in- just his stompy, burly old self.
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:20 am


The Great Marsh|Late Morning
19

Felix looked at the room for a bit and seeing that this could be manageable with him alone. Though it was quite dirty from all the dust, the sylveon felt this was enough to get cleaning. "Don't wander off." Seek hissed at him. Truthfully does she have any say over him? Yet, he feels sorry for Seek beings that whatever she suffered had him curious to find out. Asura, dropped of a small dirty shirt to Felix to use to dry off. Picking up the shirt with his feelers, the fairy type used it to dry off a bit and placed it somewhere to hang. ”Though the harsh winds will hinder the undead as much as us. Perhaps more, even.” That could be a problem if they was to venture into the town in this storm. Not to mention that if it worses further that anyone outside could be blown away by the wind or lost.

Before Felix was to start though he needed something to push the dust into. Looking around a bit, he noticed some cleaning supplies that the owners left behind but some of them was damaged. Even the one he needed had holes in it and it wouldn't be of much use if he couldn't keep dust in it from spilling out.  "I'm going to check up top." Seems she's going to keep an eye out on the storm. Asura followed her up the stairs and Felix thought about joining them, but Asura would be enough for now. The eeveelution decided to go into one of the rooms that was in bad shape looking for a dust pan or something to put the dust in. "Wow, this room is really horrible in shape, but at least I got what I need." Finding a dust pan that was used, but in good condition, he got out of the room and walked into the office with the dust pan. There was a can that had some papers in it that was sticking out of the top. The sylveon walked over to it and used one of his ribbon like feelers to push the paper in completely.

Finally he can get to work cleaning this office up. "Time to get to work on this, hopefully I can make this office nice and clean." Felix began sweeping the dust off the floor with his feelers and each time he filled up the dust pan he dumped it in the garbage can. The process was going slowly as he swept up each space little by little as his feelers was becoming dirty. He walked over to where he hung the shirt at and used it to wipe the dust off his feelers every three trips. There's a lot of dust in here. Maybe I should ask Eleroo if he's willing to help when he's more rested up. Felix walked out of the office and to Eleroo. "Hey Eleroo, want to help me out cleaning that office up when you're feeling more rested?" Truthfully Eleroo was way more nicer than Seek, but maybe Seek might change. For now though, he'll wait to ask Eleroo why Seek is the way she is.

Walking back into the office again, the fairy type went back to cleaning, making sure everything was clean. Sweeping the dust off of the shelves that was within his reach, cleaning the small coffee table, he was making sure this looked to be the nicest room there is. "Some of these books should be useful to help me climb up." Grabbing a few books off the shelf, Felix made them into a makeshift step stool. A swipe of the feelers on the top of the coffee table and dust comes falling to the floor. "There, that should do nicely." Going back to sweeping the floor, the sylveon continued to do three loads onto the dust pan and wipe his feelers off method. After that he put the books back onto the shelf that he got them from.
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 901

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:34 pm

[Please forgive my tardiness. My previous post was on Legendary II.]

❖ The Great Marsh + Terminal Building Floor 2 + Late Morning + 13 ❖


The weather had turned harshly, but not unexpectedly. The grey sheet of clouds had rolled in on strident winds and one could see the distortion of distant rain. While his physical prowess could facilitate flying through such conditions the signs of an uncomfortable journey were clear, and thus the pixie had taken the necessary precautions. Granting himself intermission Uxie took respite in the nearest shelter; Pastoria City.

Descending from the heavens he was not without care, and kept his small frame hidden from view. Below, he could see a lone creature moving hastily through the city, its steps brisk but firm. This was not its first time here. If other Pokemon had taken to the city for safety he would not be the one to cause confrontation. Knowing they would most likely shelter in one of the internal buildings he sought out a more outlying and unfavorable one. The decision came down to two but was hardly a choice. The gates leading from the city were too high risk for travelers and scouts, so the terminal leading to the Marsh would be the better, albeit not safer, choice.

Hovering just above the building's roof a tiny shimmer of light coats his body and the pixie's form changes to that of one more common. Again, a precaution, as the Pokemon of his homeland were not like to sit idly by at their protector's inertia. With a small spurt of psychic energy he warps himself inside and surveys the area. The air was raw and stale, but did not reek of disease or appear to be occupied. He was alone, as he preferred. Staying on the second floor to avoid wandering eyes the pixie sequestered himself away to recover much needed energy.

His mind wandered for an unknown amount of time before it was disturbed. The storm had arrived and was now raging overhead, but its voice was muted by the shrill, exasperated chatter of those who intruded below him. Though he tried not to eavesdrop their words spoke of Pokemon foreign to these lands and ignorant to its dangers. From his position on the second floor he could easily teleport away unnoticed, but he did not see the necessity to. Light steps were fast approaching him while the booming voice of the Pokemon roared like the thunder outside. Beyond them were deeper, rumbling steps of a larger Pokemon. As the creatures came into view the reasoning for this became more clear; an Aiveon, who was but a child, that knew no better. Unfurling his body Uxie spoke with his usual near-monotone voice, and while his words were directed at the Aiveon they applied for all present.

"It would be wise to lower your voice, unless you intend to attract all manor of miscreant."


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1762

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:53 pm


The Great Marsh || Late Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 82 || Seek 73


Eleroo felt his mind wandering into a cold, bone aching place. He licked at his fur slowly, shocked by how short it was and odd it tasted now, but with each stroke he felt his old exhaustion coming back. The need to rest boomed with more and more priority until he just couldn't continue. With a pathetic and tiny groan his head flopped back onto his paws and his ears hit the ground with a wet smack. What he wouldn't give for a-- Suddenly, he notices just how warm his back toes are, how the bones don't scream at him. It was.. so nice. Peaking his red eyes up he can see Shenron behind him a small ways but its the Charizard's flame that attracts him. It was burning bright and hot, crackling loudly with its sweet heat.

Its reflection shimmered in his eyes, desirable. Weakly, the Radeon got to his paws and staggered gingerly over toward the Charizard. "Please do tell if my heat is too much for anyone... I do not wish to bring harm in my bid to regain strength." He said near apologetically, but Eleroo hardly noticed as he came within a few feet of the dragon and flopped back over. "No it's.. nice." He murmurs gratefully while nestling his nose into his paws. The heat quickly seeped into his fur and helped his small frame heat back up. He could fall asleep here in a matter of moments.

Feeling completely at ease Eleroo felt no anxiety at the sound of approaching paws. "Hey Eleroo, want to help me out cleaning that office up when you're feeling more rested?" Felix asks politely. A smile was plastered across the youth's face, his body feeling well for the first time in probably weeks. "S're," he mumbles sleepily, too toasty to pay full attention. "I 'unno when that'll be though.." His eyes closed, willing a nap to come over him. Who knows if he'd be allowed to, but gosh, it'd be great if he could.


Tromping her way up the steps the Aiveon was grateful for how dry the building was. For the first time in days she was on real, dry, solid ground. The station had been solid, yes, but its sunken base allowed water to seep in and the ground was ungodly cold and damp. Here, she could feel the swamp mess seeping from her paws and into the material below. They would finally be dry and free of swamp itch. With a loud sigh Seek pushed up onto the second floor and was surprised by how messy it was. The floor was nothing like the station, but it did have some overturned tabled, chairs, other such furniture.

"Huh." She huffs aloud, somewhat disappointed by the find. Looking over her shoulder she speaks a littlw more toward Asura. "Guess people just sat up here or something?" What had Shenron said? The 'viewing room' or something? The massive window definitely made that apparent, and as another flash of lightning cracked outside Seek's eyes light up. "Woah! That looks awesome when you're not in it." Bouncing her way closer to the window the Aiveon places her fore paws on the cold glass. "You can see so far from here.." With the storm raging outside it was too dark to see the place they had come from, but the sheer size of the Marsh sent shivers down the Nebula Pokemon's spine. We made it out. If they didn't have wings, if she didn't have wings now, they could of been lost in there forever.

Taking her paws away from the glass and letting them lightly hit the floor again Seek speaks a bit more solemn. "Do you think there are any supplies up here?" Eleroo thought the town could hold something but this place could too. Fallen bookshelves and cabinets could hold some sort of food or medicines, or maybe a map if anyone could read one of those. "I'll check this- ugh." She gasps mid sentence as her hip and wings accidentally brush a chair and it falls over in a noisy clatter. Her face furrows, anger snapping to it. Gosh, way to make a girl feel unwelcome.

The Aiveon was about to continue her thought and forget her small fumble when a new voice suddenly bursts out. "It would be wise to lower your voice, unless you intend to attract all manor of miscreant." Whipping around in an instant she stares down an Abra she had not noticed before. How long had it been there? Been watching, listening? "What?" She growls, a rumble growing loudly in her throat. "Who the heck do you think you are, telling me what to do?" Her voice does fall a bit quieter, but only slightly. "Sitting like a creep in the dark."
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:06 pm





Shenron allowed himself to doze feeling completely at peace. He momentarily registered Eleroo approaching and speaking but not enough to grasp what the tyke said. With his heat expanding he could feel again. It was comforting and relaxing. No one limped about or grumbled low about something. Shenron opened an eye peeking around. Where was Seek? The Machamp? Had they departed? His nostrils flared and he shook. No. Upstairs. Well he wasn't totally asleep so if something happened he'd hear it... Surely he would. For now the great dragon closed his eyes and exhaled feeling to relax once more.

avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:37 am

((OOC: Skip, Dandelion has permission to maneuver Asura if anything major happens. Just have some bullcrap going on in personal life that's wreaking havoc. Likely will bringing in a character to dual with Asura next round.))
avatar
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Age : 32
Posts : 971

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:54 pm

OoC)) Skip, Felix is still cleaning and doesn't notice anything going on above him.
avatar
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Posts : 901

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Uxie on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:15 pm


❖ The Great Marsh + Terminal Building Floor 2 + Late Morning + 14 ❖


The Aiveon's response was quick and, while defensive, it did not seem to be hostile. "What? Who the heck do you think you are, telling me what to do?" Via his suggestion or not she does grow quieter in her questioning but continues to be suspicious. "Sitting like a creep in the dark." Cautious but not aggressive; he had only spooked the child. Rising upward the disguised pixie hovers above his resting place. His arms hang limply before him, his body relaxed and nonthreatening. "It would serve no benefit for me to increase the brightness. Such light does not make for sufficient rest."

The Aiveon's growl does not allude or alarm him, if anything she did not seem to be taking his advice. Would she continue to yell despite the warning? "I had taken shelter here before your arrival. That makes you the one creeping through the dark." Turning his head toward the Machamp, a possible guardian, he continued. "Nonetheless, my suggestion was merely to aid thou who are evidently alien to these lands."


_________________



UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

avatar
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Age : 22
Posts : 1762

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:46 pm


The Great Marsh || Late Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 83 || Seek 74


Eleroo's brow perked up, the base of his ears twitching as they tried to rise but failed. "Did you hear that?" He quirks, tilting his head to one side. Shenron's flames were nearly intoxicating, the toasty heat sending the Radeon into a deep daze. He swore he heard Seek yelling, not screaming but yelling like she often would at him. What had her mad now? Did she need him? Shifting his little legs the poison type feels warmth in locations and feels his desire to move waning. Listening hard it sure didn't seem like she was calling for him.. Asura is with her. Whatever it is he can help her. With a soft moan the child rolled over onto his other side and let the fire warm the rest of his fur.


The back of Seek's head pricked with annoyance. "It would serve no benefit for me to increase the brightness. Such light does not make for sufficient rest." What was wrong with this guy?! This building was huge for one Pokemon, and of all places to sleep he chose to be in a crumpled mess of furniture? In the darkness no less! "Yeah well, neither does sleeping in trash!" Stamping one of her paws against the floor defiantly Seek moved a fraction closer to the weird Abra. "I had taken shelter here before your arrival. That makes you the one creeping through the dark." Her eyes narrow with irritation. Did he just call her the creep? "Um, no. You didn't even say hello! You waited for me to wander through this dark and almost trip on your dumb face."  

The psychic was not daunted by her though, and just looked away as though she was not worth his time. "Nonetheless, my suggestion was merely to aid thou who are evidently alien to these lands." Appalled, Seek huffed, puffing out her cloudy mane and cheeks. With a quick flick of her paws she slaps them down on a drawer before her and supports herself on her hind paws. "Hey!" She chirps, the notion of being quiet already forgotten. "It's awfully rude to asume things like that. How would you know? You don't know me, or any of us!" Knowing Abra's were pretty much defenseless the Aiveon knew she was in no danger. "And this place is no different than anywhere else! It's dangerous and gross and dumb."


Eleroo's daze just wasn't full force. Every time he was about to drift into full slumber an anxious tickle prodded its way though his belly. I swear I hear her. The hushed, unintelligible sound of voices from upstairs kept drifting into his ears. That in and of itself should not of been a concern, there were two of them up there and a conversation was not a farfetched idea. But something about the near constant stream didn't sit right with the Radeon. Seek liked to talk a lot, but what could be so important that she wasn't stopping? Groaning, the Radeon struggled to get himself back to his feet. He was no longer in pain, his bones and fur toasty warm, but the heat had made him sluggish for sure. Imma check upstairs. He thinks, not realizing he hadn't said it aloud as he heads over to the stairway.
avatar
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Age : 23
Posts : 690

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:27 am





Great Marsh|Morning (51)

Shenron heard Eleroo's soft words and drew himself out of his slumber. His good eye searched the room before landing on the retreating Radeon. No one else seemed up to follow the child and be sure he remained safe so Shenron would. "One moment Eleroo, I will accompany you. Safety in numbers just in case" He held himself on all fours to keep his weight from dragging him down and waddled after him. Getting out of his just awakened daze, Shenron registered Seek's voice at last. She appeared to be yelling but her voice just wasn't quite carrying. Like a small human hatchling yelling until their voice broke and had gone eerily hoarse. To be completely honest, Shenron found that insanely amusing. He easily imagined Seek doing that and had to stifle any chuckles. Shenron placed his paw on the first step and craned his neck to listen first. It almost sounded like she was yelling at something... Asura? No. He doubted the Machamp would stand there and take that. Or a mirror... Wasn't that more of Growlithe's thing? No... Something up there had gotten he fluffy little feathers in a twist...
avatar
R'hia Kyrie
Elite
Elite

Age : 22
Posts : 215

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by R'hia Kyrie on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 pm


The Great Marsh – Tram Station || Late morning || 25

There was little to take note of on the second floor of the building. Just as the rest of the human's creations world, it was left in a chaotic mess. Perhaps overturned in the initial panic, most of the furnishings lay toppled, and all of it bore a layer of dust. He stood at the top of the stairs, gazing outside for a short while. It would be unwise to move in such conditions, but to his knowledge, supplies were likely in short supply, if any were even remaining. Unless there was a significant find here- and that'd be an impossible odd to go against- they would likely have to send someone out to face nature's wrath.

"Do you think there are any supplies up here?" It seems as though the feathered Eeveelution was thinking along a similar path. He does not offer a reply yet, pondering the possibilities of where the group could find supplies here, if any were somehow stashed or hidden away. His train of thought is interrupted with a clunk and a clatter, the young one toppling furniture over.


"It would be wise to lower your voice, unless you intend to attract all manor of miscreant."

Asura's head whizzed around to lock eyes upon the source of the voice. An Abra... psychic type. For a short moment, Asura worries about the difference in type, and the weakness. He realizes, however, that if the creature meant any harm- at least, any immediate harm, he had ample time to attack either of the two. Alongside this fact, he revealed his presence willingly, and still wasn't approaching. Simply another surviving Pokemon. Seek was surprisingly nonchalant about the encounter, in that she didn't exactly seem ready to defend herself. Not only that, but her reply is more pompously snarky, if anything. "It would serve no benefit for me to increase the brightness. Such light does not make for sufficient rest." If he was resting in this place, then in all likelihood, Asura's worries of hidden infected could be put to rest. Though, in any case, his words bore truth. "Nonetheless, my suggestion was merely to aid thou who are evidently alien to these lands."

"He is not wrong. One can never assume that there is not an enemy listening in. Or, in this case, a weary Abra." His voice was stern, but soft. He turns to face the Pokemon, nodding his head. "I thank you for not causing a conflict to arise. I am Asura. He keeps his distance, wary still, but at this point nothing was going wrong. The Abra was not antagonizing seek, instigating violence, or even hinting it.

And yet, the now irritating brat continues to respond in simply asenine ways, the situation considered. "Um, no. You didn't even say hello! You waited for me to wander through this dark and almost trip on your dumb face."  The only significant point of that statement was his delayed initiation of conversation, and it could be assumed that he was observing before risking contact. "It's awfully rude to asume things like that. How would you know? You don't know me, or any of us!" She continues on and on, this Aiveon is all but a constant stream of consciousness it seemed.

He'd had enough, at this point. His gaze turns to his companion. His voice carrying scratchy tones of irritation, while still keeping his volume at a moderately low place, he speaks. "Enough, Seek. What we do not know of him is just as much as what he does not know of us. If you encounter a group of unknown Pokemon in this day, would you simply say 'Hello,' at first sight? He's already taken a risk by speaking at all. And do be mindful of your tongue... he could have easily greeted you, or me, with a surprise blow." He turns back to the newfound Abra, taking a soft step forward, trying to ignore what he assumes will be Seek's inevitable bickering response. "It has been a long time since I called this land my home. You speak as though you know this area well. Is this the case?" His arms rest at ease to his sides, comfortably convinced that the Abra wasn't going to act hostile.

((OOC: Sorry, I know I said there'd be a hooman here, but I flubbed up making the dual profile and had to fix it. Ran out of time to post, so she'll be here next round!))

Sponsored content

Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:29 pm