Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 22 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Thu May 21, 2015 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Great Marsh [Tram Station] | Evening
    Eleroo 52 | Seek 43

Eleroo stares backward. He couldn't see it but the sounds of Zhen going mad was all he could focus on. Am I like that? The Weavile had helped him to find Seek after she went kitnapped but he was also such a terror when upset that the Radeon did not want to bump into. What could of provoked him now he sounded so enraged.. He didn't even realize how much he was shaking and looked like a scared rabbit until Seek nudged him pretty forcefully. "Just relax." She whispered softly to him but it offered little comfort.

"I'll fix it... Metal roofing can be burned back into place..." Rolling her blue eyes the Flying Type doesn't know why he damaged it in the first place when the door had been peeled apart so easily. Hell, both doors. "Yeah, you better." She grumbles, turning away from the station to see who else had followed. Shock rips across her soft face. ....Just the Sneasel? Really? "Can always cut some scraps up, or mold it back into place and cool it off quicker then waiting for it. Sounds like to much effort through." Well... at least she was trying to help. "Wow'ye, so much fire power on some scrappy train cart. By the way, did we find any food?" Then any appreciation for the dual type is lost.

A growl rumbles deep in the Aiveon's throat, wings spread wide as she takes a step closer to the Sneasel, eyes blazing. "I already said you find food for yourself." She huffs, ears twitching. "We moved all of what, twenty yards? You can still hear that crap going on over there." The Aiveon was blatantly choosing to ignore the undeads cries and the humans to go with it. "None of us had food ten freakin seconds ago and the fuzzbutts offered to go look for some. I highly doubt they found something already, and nothing for you, but if you want to go bother them about it be my guest."

With a flick of her new wings the Aiveon dismissed the Sneasel, running several paces before daring to jump and take off from the ground. With several hard flaps of her wings and ears she struggles to rise, just wanting on the roof and no higher. Fear pulses through her veins and she flapped harder, not soaring like she was before but just forcing herself to gain the few feet of altitude she needed. , Unknowingly making the task harder as she struggled her wings were aching in moments, not used to such strain. Her upperbody makes it past the height of the roof and she falls ungracefully forward, landing stiffly with a stumble. She.. was going to have to learn to fly. Joy.

Panting from exertion and panic the Aiveon takes in a deep breath to relax herself but is distracted by the distant yelling. Don't concern yourself with it. Yeah, like that's a good thing to say about your own group. She couldn't really do much to help them anyway but a weird feeling like guilt was prickling in the back of her mind. She was one Pokemon.. Peering off she could see them in the distance, new Pokemon she didn't know were around but nothing looked undead. I could try flying over there.. A shiver runs through her at the thought. Her gaze is caught by Eleroo below, thoughts shifting to him. The male was walking very low to the ground, fear in his eyes. "Eleroo!" She calls out and instantly he perks up and looks at her, "Get the inside!" He nods, scampering inside the building.

Eleroo's mind was not on his task. Why didn't the others come, why weren't they helping them? Why was he so weak that he wouldn't even go and check on them. You are a monster. The other Eevee.. he was just like that. The Radeon swallows hard, rapidly looking around the room for anything he could use to sweep up the broken glass that wasn't his tail. You can do what he did. No! He jumps from his own thoughts. "Books and boxes." The Poison Type mutters to himself, trying to make his own thoughts leave but to no avail.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun May 24, 2015 9:57 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (36)

Thunk.
    The Weavile is sent flying backwards from the force of the blow to his face. A yellowed fang tears free of its roots and sinks in the dark mud as the ice/dark type is sent tumbling head over heels.
    His jaw dislocates and hangs loosely as the grey furred undead scrambles upwards onto his hind legs. The bandages hang loosely around his face as his tongue probes the gap in his jaw where his tooth is now missing. He growls in a deep rumble and shuffles on the mud. His crimson eyes roll as he tries to focus.
    Ice and snow, the sky as white with clouds as the ground was with ice and the only shapes in the fog the black bars of the trees. The icy wind whistles around his ears; numbing him, deadening him.
    He grabs his jaw, clicking it back into place and wiping thick bloody drool off his chin. The saliva mixed with dark undead blood drops into the mud. Zhen growls softly.
    Two stubby fingered hands grab him by each of the his red feathery ears and pulls him down to eye level.
    The expressionless crimson eyes meet pewter grey ones hidden behind the eye sockets of a skull.
    There is no ice, no field of snow with another sneasel competing for his kill. There is just eyes...

"Zhen, calm." Vier says softly and leans in.
    The bone helm bumps against Zhen's furry brow as Vier pushes their foreheads together.
    The Weavile's curved claws twitch and he exhales a breath that smells like meat left to rot in a freezer.
    "Urrrryyyy..."
    Vier leans up to carefully pat the purple tinted fur between the bandages on Zhen's forehead.
    "There, there, it's o.k." He says to soothe the ice type. "I'm safe, we're safe. You don't need to fight."
    Zhen exhales, his panicked breathing slows as he makes steady eye contact with the cubone.
    "I'm Vier, this is Zhen. You should bury her quickly. Zhen doesn't do very well around blood, do you?" He addresses the Weavile.
    A dribble of bloodied saliva runs from Zhen's open jaws. A large chunk of one fang is missing and cracks run across a few others.
    "It's o.k. Calm...Calm. Let's get out of here." He raises his voice. "We're going to get food. I have a bag to carry things."
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon May 25, 2015 4:38 am

Great Marsh|Afternoon (17)

Shenron pressed his foot on the panel with his tail drawn in close holding his collected berries. He watched the odd Flying type's attempt at flying. It was far from amusing or as he saw a serious attempt. "As someone with wings... Might I offer the advice of gliding before trying to fly?" Waiting for the heat in his body to get to a welding point, he thought it over. "But if you insist on flying so quickly, try not flapping desperately like you may drown in midair. Gentle wing-beats" This advice probably fell on deaf ears... She didn't like him and the feeling was painfully mutual. "But you don't trust me so take the advice or not... Don't care either way" With that said Shenron turned to the panel and started to burn it back into place. He may need some overlapping pieces after all. Not bothering to ask about it though, he'd get them from inside.

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed May 27, 2015 5:04 am

(( having a very hard time trying to get into character with Kiran. she just follows everyone else, being a general leech and lazy.))
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 pm

The Great Marsh | Evening | 2

Asura took two, and only two more steps away from the human and the remains she stood over. He needed to be within a quick striking distance, should he need to protect her. Pity and sympathy for the human were quickly realized within his mind when he saw the protective stance that had been taken by the girl. There was little doubt to him that she was a trainer, and she likely just witnessed an end to her partner and comrade. Even with the natural face of a Machamp being a slight grin, one could see the sorrowful yet angry expression he now bore with ease.

As the rust toned Pokemon stood, prepared for combat, he found himself taking quick observations of the situation that he could ascertain. This was the most often series of events- Asura would charge in, doing what he could at the moment, and when a moment of safety came, he would begin to assess the scenario. A small group of other Pokemon, still very much alive, had distanced themselves from the group. There was what seemed to be an allied Talonflame in the air above, and a Roserade that was poised to strike if deemed necessary by the trainer. The only threat was the undead that was reeling from Asura’s punch right now. And a Cubone near it… nothing about this was right. Only the trainer and what he assumed were the Pokemon she was partnered with were alarmed.

"Who are you?" Why is it that people ask these questions when there is danger? Though considering the girl’s clearly very distressed state, he cannot fault her for her question. "I am Asura." His words were still as blunt and to the point, though with a slightly slower rate of speech, as he was doing his best to keep an eye on the Weavile- which the Cubone draws near to. Asura takes a step forward, about to call to the ground type. However, he then witnesses something that he hadn’t thought possible. A living Pokemon soothing an undead successfully. "I’m safe, We’re safe. You don’t need to fight.” Asura’s stance drooped slightly as he began to piece together that the Weavile was, to an extent, some sort of… companion or pet to the Cubone. By no means was Asura pleased by this, but he could not deny the undead’s sudden lack of aggression.

"We’re going to get food. I have a bag to carry things." Asura now had to consider his options: Continue his attack, in spite of the now ‘peaceful’ attitude of the ice and dark type, Accompany them and ensure the Cubone’s safety, or stay behind and address the situation within the clearing and tram station. With a single step forward, his choice was made. "…Very well. But upon return, you WILL tell me why I should not remove your… ‘companion’ from this world." Asura would have to figure out just what those two were later. There was more to be done here, as well as more living to protect.

His eyes could have burned a hole into the back of the pair’s heads as they walked, an unsettled and somewhat disgusted glare being sent their direction. As they continued on their way and eventually were out of a dangerous range, Asura relaxed his body, and turned to face the human girl. The strange, somewhat Celtic-looking markings that covered his visible body became even more prevalent when he stood with his arms down at his sides. Even when relaxed, two of his fists remained clenched, perhaps a hint to his constant preparedness for battle. "I… am sorry for your loss." Sincerity was something his tone never lacked, especially now, as Asura was always straight-forward when he spoke.

The fighter then knelt to the ground about five feet away from the girl, all four arms poised to drive forwards. He looks to the ground, plunging each one into the moist earth with a slight squelching sound. He continued to do so, beginning to dig a hole into the ground as best as he could with but his physical capabilities. "He is correct, we should properly bury your comrade. With a slight grunt, he stood up, backing away to let the trainer do what she needed, if she chose to do so." "I’ve given you my name, and now I would like to hear yours, human.” Judging by the way she had asked who he was, she could understand him somehow, perhaps another one of those devices. His voice, while still guttural and demanding in its base tone, made a clear shift to respect and even a hint of sympathy. This trainer had thrown herself into danger in order to protect what no longer lived, let alone had much of a physical shape anymore. She was selfless, whether she realized it or not, towards those that she held dear. His gaze drifted downward, his expression turning to solemn remorse that he could not have done something more; though he knows it is not his fault. "...And, shall you grant me the right, the name of your fallen friend, so we may pay respect." Respect… she had earned it. Not as a creature that needs protection, not as an enemy whom is powerful, but as one who devotes their loyalties and stays true to them, in his eyes.

(OOC: I put my time to evening because I saw the team lead had, correct me if wrong please.)

Last edited by Uxie on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Replacing broken image.)
    Green
    Green
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Green Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 pm

[ ooc: Blame the dumb site being down for this late response-- I would have posted hours ago, but i had gone out by the time EJ was running again. ]

The Great Marsh || Evening

The Machamp regarded her gruffly, but not harshly. "I am Asura." Interesting name. Green narrows her eyes, gripping the large blade tighter as he takes another step.

She could not tell if this Asura would be her ally or not, though at the very least he was helping her protect fallen Kitty. The Cubone, though, was the only who had more of an impact than either fighter. "I’m safe, We’re safe. You don’t need to fight.” Green was already tense, but her knuckles grew white with the way she held the machete, treating the fearsome weapon more as a life line than it's initial use. What the hell is it doing.
    Suddenly the Weavile seemed tame again, but the trainer still bared her teeth. Try something, she dared with her knife. But the Cubone tugged it away."We’re going to get food. I have a bag to carry things." He even had the balls to add a warning to bury Kitty before they returned.

Green snarled, spitting out, "Don't tell me what to do so you can keep your pet monster under control." It was a long day.
    It was a long week.
    And endless year.
    Her friend was gone, gone much too soon.

Green suddenly felt tired, exhausted enough to pass out where she stood.

Asura's yelling was the only thing able to keep her fuzzy mind from shutting down, but as the pair vanished, she fall to her knees, the bare, scraped skin hitting the wet dirt. Slabbing the blade into the ground, holding onto it for support with one hand, Green brought the other up to her face. Her teeth chattered, lips shaking in a pitiful, disgusting display she tried desperately to hide from the stranger. She heard Rosy slowly approach her, standing sentry beside her master. Green could not help the tears that finally escaped, moving beneath her hand cover, down her round, feminine cheeks. They hit the mud with the weak echo of the sound of rain. So weak.

Too weak to even protect my own Liepard.

The sound of mud squelching interrupted the display of grief. Green froze, quickly wiping her face before stamping on the cold scowl and hard eyes before pulling her hand away. Rosy did not move away, still standing near, though she reached out to set one flora hand on her back. The soft touch was so out of character, Green had rarely been one for much physical contact or comfort, but she melted at the touch. Relaxing with her partner's support, she was able to take in what Asura was doing before he stood up. The russet red lines on the eerily humanoid Pokemon's body were pronounced more as he turned white eyes down on the human. Realising her pitiful stance, Green immediately picked herself up off her knees, back into a half crouching position as to not force the Roserade to move her touch.

"He is correct, we should properly bury your comrade." Green was slow to comprehend the words. Comrade. Green slowly turned to look at Kitty, the fallen cat's frame holding so little of her original shape. Green's eyes burned again at the sight. Much as she disliked, the girl cut contact with Rosy, releasing her blade to gently reach under the cat. Forgive me for my weakness. Unflinching, Green held the dead weight in her arms, struggling only with a soft grunt before getting her footing. Unflinching even as Kitty's head bumped against her chest, she slowly turned, facing the hole. Stepping forward, the tears that fell had no where to hide as the trainer's distant expression remained unchanged despite her crying. Placing the body with the upmost of care into the ground, she slowly pulled herself back up, uncaring of the amount of mud covering her frame.

"I’ve given you my name, and now I would like to hear yours, human.” Turning slowly to regard Asura, the trainer's eyes remained cold.

"Green." Her voice was much less emotional than the threats she screamed before. Hoarse, as if she had either yelled too much or not spoken in days.

"...And, shall you grant me the right, the name of your fallen friend, so we may pay respect."

That question, for some reason, made her feel worse. What was the point? No one would remember her except for Green herself. And I have failed her.
    "...Her name is Kitty." Once more, the lack of emotion was haunting, the human unable to take her eyes away from the corpse in the hole.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:52 am

Eleroo 53 | Seek 44

The Aiveon does not feel well. Her stomach is churning, ill from the death-bringing explosions she had just witnessed and the heavy exertion of wet noodle flying. In the distance she can see the others still clumped on execution site. What were they doing out there, grieving, a burial, arguing? Whatever it was she wanted no part in it as she belly sends a sickly bubbling feeling through her. Im going to be sick. Her gaze falls away from from the spot in the field and down to her paws. The fur was supposed to be white but instead they were utterly covered in mud and.. blood. The scent hits her like a glass wall, scattering across her senses so suddenly she can not prepare. Oh gods why did there have to be so much damn death?! Why did that thing that looked like Eleroo have to show up? Why.. why why why was this accursed marsh torturing them?? She doesn't even notice how ragged her breathing is getting, she just wants out of here.

"As someone with wings... Might I offer the advice of gliding before trying to fly?" Shooting daggers at the dragon the Flying Type seriously hoped it was going to give actual advice and not a lecture. "Kind of hard to glide up the side of a damn building." The words are dry, labored as she is still panting harder then she would of liked but Seek resists the urge to have her mouth gape open. "But if you insist on flying so quickly, try not flapping desperately like you may drown in midair. Gentle wing-beats." Her gaze lessens. Drown midair.. While she did not like the Charizard that was something she could get behind. It sounded completely stupid to think of air as a solid thing but already she can picture it. Like the sky is a lake that's above me or something. As with most things she excelled at swimming (in comparison to Eleroo). Rhythmic strokes and tilting for directional change just seemed to come naturally when she was put in water. So I just gotta do that in the air? Except.. no paddling and less flapping. Well, then it wasn't like swimming at all. Maybe it didn't make sense after all..

"But you don't trust me so take the advice or not... Don't care either way" A venomous reply hangs off her tongue but she keeps it to herself. His judgement meant nothing to her so she would fly however she wanted! Taking one step closer to the edge of the building Seek locks her sight on a tree and, wiggling her hunches, leaps off. Instantly panic pulses through her as the falling sensation hits but as her limbs, ears, and wings spread wide they allow her to drift forward instead of plummet to the ground. Feeling utterly stiff and that any shift would sink her the Aiveon must force herself to flap her new wings slowly, each shift pushing her up and down in a terror inducing beat. What seems like an eternity passes before her forepaws can dig into the bark of the tree but as soon as all four are planted firmly in the branch and she is positive she wont fall Seek gives a small hop of joy. That was actually pretty cool!

Completely forgetting about her task of prepping their shelter the Aiveon jumps from tree to tree, practicing her gliding across the short distances even if it wasn't the best place to learn. With each attempt it seemed to get easier despite her body growing weary, unused to the the strain of flight. With a bit of time she could become really good at this! If learning to glide too bad then flying itself would be easy, right? As she lands fairly gracefully in the last tree before a clearing Seek realizes with horror she had wandered back to the others. Oh legends no she did not want to be here. Looking at the scene for only a moment she can see the human burying her Pokemon, a blank look to her face. I cant do this. Her heart is thumping even harder. She had to get away again. Now. Turning to leave she is ready to peace out but stop midturn when she notices another Pokemon. Is that... a Machamp? It looked bizarre to say the least but didn't seem like a threat seeing how others weren't panicking or fighting it. "Who are you?" She asks quickly but quietly, unaware of the moment she was interrupting.

The Radeon walks about in circles. He was a monster..  a demon.. Clean up this place? Whatever the hell he was all he could do now is destroy, he's positive of this. How was he supposed to tidy up like that! I dont want to hurt anyone. He's going to vomit at this rate, the dry heaving already wrecking his chest. And Seek would yell. She would yell and scream and be so mad at him but Eleroo's mind is racing much too quickly to think up a preventative. His flat tail drags across the ground, broken glass catching his fur and getting dragged along as through he was a walking broom. They poke and prick at his skin but Eleroo's mind is too scattered to even notice as he paces about. I mean I never knew what I wanted to evolve into but thisr was not it! Something thumps above him and he flinches, letting out a small squeak before dropping to a crouch. the Toxic Orb baubles against his chest. Master would be so disappointed...

Slowly he rises back to full height before shaking his thin pelt out, tail whipping around and sending the shards of glass flying. They clatter against the wall, the tinkling sound roaring in his ears like a swarm of bees. "Cleanninngg!" Eleroo squeals, hurrying to one side of the room while messily shoving some papers into the corner.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:27 am

((OOC: Skip I'm sorry but I lost this post too many times to continue))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 am

Great Marsh|Evening (18)

Shenron looked back watching the winged Eevee for a moment. "Not bad kit, not bad He dropped on the hround and peeked inside the station seeing the interesting purple Eevee shuffling around. Shenron snorted almost in amusement watching him go about his task before looking for scrap metal pieces. Finding a few but not the heart to leave without asking. "Little purple Eevee..? Might I ask you something?" His voice lowered to a low rumble so there would be no frightening him. At least he sincerely had no intention of doing so. "Are you alright after... That? You seemed to have taken it harder then anyone else... From my view anyway." Shenron observed him curiously. "This is also a very... Interesting evolution. Neither Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon... Not Umbreon or Espeon, Glaceon or Leafeon... Sylveon neither. But your coloration begs a Poison typing however. Your ears are kind of... Adorable?" Was that the right word? He could see his trainer kneeling and rubbing the little purple Eevee behind his ears and doting on him like he was her own hatchling...

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:30 am

|The Great Marsh|Afternoon|4

Kiran watched the other pokemon. The little winged fox seemed to not want to fly or couldn't. The charizard didn't really seem like he was doing much then trying to help. For someone of his size compared to everyone here could have ran the team. She scratched her feathered ear. The odd undead made it clear that she was some sort of threat and that he didn't like her. And on top of all that the undead attack on the humans pokemon. This team of pokemon weren't going to share any food without her working. Blinking looking to the sky seeing that it was still clear. Maybe not was the time to depart. Turning to the rest of the team " If ya think this metal death case is gonna keep ya'll alive best wish's to ya. But Think am going to move on see if there is something better outta this marsh pit Ta-ta" waving her claws before departing from the area without drawing much more attention to herself.

(leaving post sorry for the short stay just struggling with this mon))
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 pm

The Great Marsh | Evening | 3

"…Her name is Kitty."

Asura clenched his fists, fingers digging into his palms. He did not mourn like the ‘average’ person or Pokemon did, although proper mourning was no longer a luxury many had. Asura often mourned with anger, cursing the loss of life in this cruel world. Sometimes, as with this instance, Asura simply took a moment to grit his teeth, keep his anger to himself. This girl, Green as she calls herself, was probably already traumatized from earlier events in this Epidemic. Yet she stands before him now, clearly in no good way affected  by this death. "Kitty… I shall remember this name. Rest, Kitty. Your days of hardship have passed." Asura turned to Green, his white eyes as full of determination as they almost always were. "Green. You’ve done well. I have not seen a single human of late who protects a living companion with such passion, let alone one whom has passed on."

Something pouncing through the trees catches the Machamp’s attention, his legs separating a tad on instinct. However, it was the Aiveon from the other party within the group. “Who are you?” Again he deals with this question and inappropriate timing. However, Asura could admit that this was more acceptable than the prior instance. "My name is Asura." Once again he turned to the human. ”I shall leave your company to gather yourselves.”

Asura approached the tree line, standing below the Aiveon for a moment as he scanned for threats. After ensuring there was no immediate danger, Asura stood up straight once again, all four arms pointing down for the first time in this encounter. "You seem as though you know this group. Tell me what has happened, and what is going on. I will assist your team as best as I can." His were once again blunt, demanding in such a way that it did not come across as rude so much as an earnest need to know the situation. Asura did intend to help, but if he saw questionable morals in practice, he would sure as hell make it known. He was already unhappy with the undead Weavile as it were.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Eleroo 54 | Seek 45

The branch shakes as Seek adjusts her paws. The air here was somber, the death too heavy to ignore for those present. Even the Aiveon found it difficult to look at the fresh grave despite her usually callus reaction to such things. "My name is Asura." Asura, strange but not as strange as others. "Seek," She replies quietly turning back toward the tram station. Her wings spread out for a moment before falling back down to a neutral position. They were already aching... ”I shall leave your company to gather yourselves.” One ear perks at the Machamp's words and her head cocks so her blue eyes could track him. He was so.. polite. So poise.. and powerful. Looking beyond such an outlandish appearance he was like Jerome except bigger, bulkier, bronze..ier? Er.. he was better. The tiniest of grins spreads across her teeth. She could use a Pokemon like this.

The Pokemon moves in her direction but there is no fear in the Aiveon. "You seem as though you know this group. Tell me what has happened, and what is going on. I will assist your team as best as I can." Oh yes he would. "This way," She barks, jumping nimbly to the ground in front of the Machamp before prancing off toward the Tram Station. Giving one look back at those still in the clearing she holds her tongue of any reply. Even she knew better then to disturb them.
    Marching with her head held high Seek's voice is proud, but serious and soft, "There's been three murders by two undead. They came suddenly and left just as fast." Her previous cold wall toward deaths was broken by her slow word pace, "A Garvantula, an Azurill, and... Kitty." Her paws stop themselves for a second but she gives her head a shake and continues. "Craps really hit the fan. This place just isn't safe and we need to move out. But its late, and our shelter needs to be patched up for the night." Already it was coming into view up ahead. Tilting her head back to look at the Fighting Type Seek grins, cooing, "Pretty sure with all those arms you could help us out~?"

Panting heavily, Eleroo stopping moving for a moment once he reached the corner. I gotta calm down. There is a thunk and a gently rumbling underpaw and he only has to tilt his head back slightly to see the Charizard had entered the building. He wont hurt you. Just.. keep sweeping. Sweeping.. like he had done much of that. Looking back toward the wall he notices a broom propped up in the corner and can not fathom a way for himself to use it. How ironic. Guess his tail was the closest thing he had to one then.
    With his large ruby colored eyes pointed at the floor and his head low the Poison Type padded toward a different corner. Yes, that is what he would be. Instead of a monster he would be a janitor.. a simple janitor with no nothing to draw attention. "Little purple Eevee..? Might I ask you something?" He stops with a hard flinch, slowly turning his sights toward the massive dragon. Purple Eevee.. If only that was what he was.. "Um.. yeah?" He mutters quietly, unsure what it could possibly want with him.

Swallowing dryly he turns his entire body to face to the Charizard while submission clearly filling his form and his paws visibly shake. Im so spooked I cant even talk to someone..? Taking in a deep breath until his chest aches the Radeon tries to steady himself but fails utterly. "Are you alright after... That? You seemed to have taken it harder then anyone else... From my view anyway." He.. he was concerned about him? The puff of air explodes from his lungs and his eyes bulge for a moment before they gloss over with tears. "...No.. No Im not okay. I've turned into the same Pokemon as that monster. Ive become the same thing as it, Ive become a monster!" On the last word he takes a few steps closer and paws at his chest with one foot. The tips of his claws brush against his Toxic Orb. "I dont want to be a monster! I.. I dont even know what I am." His jaw trembles, a thin trail of tear falling from both massive red eyes.

"This is also a very... Interesting evolution." Was he trying to find something nice to say or just searching for the right words? Eleroo bites his lip, desperate. "Neither Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon... Not Umbreon or Espeon, Glaceon or Leafeon... Sylveon neither." The child hadn't the chance to appreciate his evolution, only be horrified by it. The list of his evolutions makes his head swim to the point he can only think of one- Flareon. The fat lazy one that sat at home in a Pokebed.. he would never get the chance to even dream of being that fluffy. He would never get the chance to dream about being any of his evolutions.. "But your coloration begs a Poison typing however." Blinking slowly the Radeon tries to digest the statement. "Poi..son?" He didn't know of any Poison Type evolutions for his species. Seek.. has.. wings.. She was not a normal product either but at least it seemed obvious what type she was.

"Im a.. Poison Type now..?" The words come slow, labored as he processes it. Poison. His trembling paw brushes his Toxic Orb again and the youth angles his head to look at it. His trainers memento.. He loved Poison Types and anything purple.. He, he would love me. But trainer was dead. He was dead and Seek wasn't loving. "Your ears are kind of... Adorable?" Snapping back to the Charizard Eleroo lets his paw fall. He.. was adorable? 'Monster.' No one had ever called him cute not even as an Eevee. Im.. cute.. He was even his favorite color.. "Sir," He starts, taking another tentative step closer to the dual type. His voice shakes harshly. "Why-y..? I didn't ask for this..."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:57 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (37)

Vier runs his stubby fingers through the Weavile's grey fur.
    "It's o.k." He whispers. "Everything is going to be just fine. The old excuses taste like ashes in his mouth, left over after the fire has burnt out. It was the same words Zhen had said to him, back in the place between the pines where it was always winter. There when he had been alone and afraid Zhen had been the one to pat his head and tell him things would be o.k.
    Now he had to be the strong one for him.
    The Weavile's fur is cold now, the Ice Type's body no longer a comforting warmth. He had nearly lost him to the bloodlust but that couldn't happen. He wouldn't let that happen.
    "It's going to be fine." He whispers.
    He isn't sure if the one he is trying to reassure is Zhen or himself. He knows the Ice/Dark Type can't hear him and he knows the words in his mouth are lies.
    Empty ashes after the fire has burnt out...
    "Let's get you some food." He rubs Zhen between the ears.
    "Hey!" He raises his voice and waves towards the rest of the group. "I'm going to take Zhen and gets some food. We'll be back soon."
    Inwardly he hopes that Eleroo will be o.k. after his evolution. The smaller eevee had been nice to him and he really should stick around to comfort him but Zhen came first. They could talk once Zhen was no longer hungry.

The Weavile was numb. Something was parting the fur on top of his head but he couldn't tell if it was a physical touch or the wind. His entire body felt cold...
    He sniffed the air and found the scent of the Sneasel fading. He had scared it off. He had defended his territory. Vier was safe. Stronger scents jostle for his attention but they slip through his rotting brain like the wind. Sneasel...Sneasel scent.
    He blinks his uncovered eye. Beyond the fog that usually clouded his vision there were dark shapes but none of them matched the shape of the Sneasel.
    He takes one shaking step forwards and raises his head to sniff at the wind. The scent is fading but it had been there.
    Protect Vier...The thought floats through his mind and he catches on to it.
    Sneasel bad. More come, more hurt, unless he kills it.
    He takes a further step forwards and tries to track the smell. Something grips his shoulders, something he can't see but rests on his shoulders as a weight he cannot think to remove.
    Protect Vier, hunt Sneasel.
    Hunt, find, KILL.
    Zhen growls and bolts off into the trees.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Great Marsh|Evening (19)

Shenron frowned setting his berries aside. He picked his mind thoroughly to get a proper answer. "Little purple Eevee... You aren't a monster. The definition of monster is pretty set these days. You've never killed for sick pleasure or consumption? Needless consumption anyway" Shenron nodded. Good answer he thought! "You didn't ask to evolve? That's a hard question to answer... One usually can't ask to evolve. Some evolve out of desperation and self preservation... I can't say with yours" He held up a paw sizing up the Eevee curiously before spotting the ominous orb around his neck. "Maybe it was your orb there. Though its not a stone, it could have still reacted to you. Maybe the whole universal bond all things have granted you that evolution so you could survive! That kind of thing is possible" He liked to think that.
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:03 am

The Great Marsh | Evening | 4

The flying eeveelution was clearly a bit shaken by these events as well, though in no way anything close to Green’s state.”Seek.” She seemed new to flying, the way she was simply prancing from branch to branch before with a clear exertion of effort… Freshly evolved, perhaps? ”This way.” Asura felt that he had chosen wisely and poorly all at once- she was willing to divulge information, and apparently had some sort of leadership among the group. That is, she carried herself and spoke as such. Asura turned back, concerned for the trainer. He knew, however, that coddling her through this process would not benefit her in any way.

Upon turning back, he caught the tail end of Seek’s initial explanation. …Three murders by two undead. A Garvantula, an Azuril and… Kitty.” He continues to listen, though as soon as she finishes the briefing he interjects. ”Judging by the fact that the rotting Weavile has not been reduced to a pile of bones, am I correct in assuming he was not responsible for any of the actual deaths?” There were very few reasons he could deduce for the Weavile not being dealt with. Were he not correct, the only other two options were that the… tamer was strong, undead itself was exceedingly powerful, and Asura was simply lucky with his blow… Asura shook his head slightly.  Asura’s blow had done significant damage, so the creature was not far beyond his own skill level.

”Pretty sure with all those arms you could help us out~?” Great. Another one that seems to have ulterior motives for her kindness. Granted, one must do what has to be done in order to survive, but this does not mean Asura has to appreciate the nature of her… request. He looks up, fists clenching once more. His face is the same as ever, practically expressionless save for a look of determination. However, if Seek were to make eye contact, a burning soul could be seen through his white-hot eyes, the metaphorical flames roaring out from him…

"Yes, I can help you. However, I will make this clear- I do this not just for you, but for the sake of survival for all that are here. If I see something I do not agree with, you will know immediately. If I see abuse of the innocent, or so much as a betrayal in the making… these four arms will not hesitate to rip a living being apart for the sake of others. Am I understood?" His tone the same, but the air about him… he meant every single word he spoke. The fires of his passion, his anger and wrath whip around him in his aura, lashing out at the Seek’s assumingly manipulative ways. Eye contact was something to avoid- if the Aiveon was paying attention, she would likely feel his burning passion. If she saw his eyes, she would understand quickly; Terror is all that would be felt by those who found them against a truly wrathful and warring Asura. He had felled countless foes, living and undead, even at the cost of severe wounds decayed health. His words were not per se a threat, but the sheer intent to keep true to these words were… unsettling, even to those with nothing but innocent intent.

Asura walked towards the other group now, whether or not Seek chose to continue speaking with him or even follow the same path.  He had made his point- there were others to introduce himself to. He may be a  fierce warrior at heart, but deep down, he was well mannered and kind... He sought to know every member of this group by the end of the evening.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Eleroo 55 | Seek 46

"Little purple Eevee... You aren't a monster. The definition of monster is pretty set these days." The Radeon grimaces further. He was the same thing as someone who killed needlessly! Didn't that prove the point..? "You've never killed for sick pleasure or consumption? Needless consumption anyway." Well.. that was true. With is red eyes falling to the floor Eleroo tried to recall even once that he killed for blood. The only images that come up are accidents, incidents where nothing was direct or on purpose. Like in Azalea.. That blood was on his paws but.. it wasn't his fault. He couldn't of done anything to help his kin as much as that hurt. A hard shudder wracks his body as the screams sound through his ears once more.

"You didn't ask to evolve? That's a hard question to answer... One usually can't ask to evolve. Some evolve out of desperation and self preservation... I can't say with yours." He fell in some sludge and the next thing he knew both he and Seek were different.. "Maybe it was your orb there. Though its not a stone, it could have still reacted to you. Maybe the whole universal bond all things have granted you that evolution so you could survive! That kind of thing is possible." "Universal bond..?" He murmurs softly, letting his claws run against the Toxic Orb's smooth surface. It made sense in a way. But yet.. "But I've had this a long time. It was my trainers after all so its always been close." He looks to the dragon, confused. "Why would it do something now?" Seek had had her item a while too but she didn't even look close to a metal helmet with rocks.

Shifting uncomfortably between his paws Eleroo wishes for the first time in a while that his trainer was still here with him. He always had all the answers.. The youth sighs heavily, the day catching up with him. "Its not like I can go back so I guess I should try to make the most of it." The last thing he had ever expected would be evolving into a Poison Type.

Staring at their so called shelter Seek gives her wings two flaps in annoyance. Of course we have to stay here. She groans, the same thoughts going around in circles in her mind. The tram car wont cut it. This is the best ya got. Ya hate it but ya got to deal with it. Oh how she couldn't wait for it to be morning and they could leave this godsforsaken place. ”Judging by the fact that the rotting Weavile has not been reduced to a pile of bones, am I correct in assuming he was not responsible for any of the actual deaths?” He was angry at the Weavile? While Seek had never been fond of the thing she had almost grown used to its presence. "Nope. It actually prevented one and is not to be harmed." She would never admit she thanked him for that or even that she was grateful. At least not publicly.

Tensing herself for a light sprint back to the station Seek must completely stop herself for the next thing Asura says. "Yes, I can help you. However, I will make this clear- I do this not just for you, but for the sake of survival for all that are here. If I see something I do not agree with, you will know immediately. If I see abuse of the innocent, or so much as a betrayal in the making… these four arms will not hesitate to rip a living being apart for the sake of others. Am I understood?" Where did that come from? All she asked was if he could help with the repairs! "Of course," She mews coolly, "I think the group has a common goal; get out of the marsh. So its not like we are out to abuse one another." She stretches her wings out again, the aching in them oddly pleasant. "But we gotta get our shelter up to pair which requires cooperation!" The words came a bit louder and bolder then she expected but the Aiveon took it in stride. Whatever the Machamp was going for, she couldn't tell, but he would still be all sorts of useful for her.

Taking just one step closer she is halted by a semi-distant shout, "Hey!" Veir? I'm going to take Zhen and gets some food. We'll be back soon." Perfect. Feeding that thing now would prevent problems later. "Stay safe!" She calls back, unsure what else to say especially with her new acquaintance beside her. "Anyway," She murmurs, fully assured the pair would be fine, "I should check on Eleroo and help with the shelter too."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (38)

Wind whips past the small ground type's head as he clings on tightly to Zhen's fur. He isn't sure what it was but something had set the Weavile off. He was running through the swamp at a breakneck pace, leaping over twisted tree roots as he leapt from branch to branch like a Primeape. Vier didn't see him get like this often; this was the swift and stealthy tread he had when he was hunting birds in the pines of home. To move from a spot of camouflage and leap at at a flying type nesting, catching the bird before it could take flight, that was the technique Zhen hadn't wanted him to see and asked him to stay in the cave while he was out hunting.
    Still he had been curious and he had seen that light tread and how deadly it could be for something not expecting it.
    Now there was just the question of what exactly was Zhen hunting?
    The tiny ground type clings on tightly to the Weavile's furred back and closed his eyes tightly. He hated seeing Zhen kill but at this point holding on was far safer than letting go. The Weavile had to work out his bloodlust, then everything would be fine.

Zhen moves at a breakneck pace trying to follow the Sneasel scent. His rotting brain projects snow over the scenery, turning the spreading swamp trees into straight pines with sharp needles. The murky waters belong become flat fresh snow he cannot mark with his footprints.
    If he let one escape they would bring the pack to finish what they started. Vier still bore the scars from that fateful first encounter. If he failed to protect him the other Weaviles would tear him limb from limb for fun. Find the scent. Destroy it. Protect Vier.
    His senses are dulling, the scent weaving intriguingly out of places it should not be until after running in drunken loops the Weavile realizes he has started to chase his own scent instead of the Sneasels. He hisses in rage.
    "Zhen!" A voice yelps, Vier but he cannot see him, doesn't know where the Cubone is.
    The Ice/Dark Type lands on a branch, his clawed feet digging into the bark to give him perfect grip. The Fearow on the branch spreads it ratty wings and hisses back. The inside of its beak is purple, its one remaining eye bright red. A nest of eggs is crushed around one grey foot, the yolk dripping from its killer beak. Zhen hisses back.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 am

Great Marsh|Evening (20)

Shenron lightly scratched his chin. "Close eh? Perhaps even those memories of being with your human both good and bad stuck with you and that orb. So much so your trainer's desire could have reached to you to cause evolution" He said this as a Charizard that came from a family where Charmeleons were violently thrown off a cliff with fly or die option. He had thrown himself after Baloo to save her and evolved. "Ah, just take a bit to think on it and let it process. If you think turning purple and suddenly having adorable droopy ears is a shock, try sprouting some wings hehe. Excuse me" Having gathered the necessary scrap, Shenron returned to repairing the roof..
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 pm

The Great Marsh | Evening | 5

Asura approaches the shack, containing the last two he had to meet. His footsteps were far from silent, each deliberate step squelching into the damp soil below, likely announcing his arrival. As he grows within earshot, the announcement becomes much more literal… he would have to alert them to his presence, lest his entrance surprise them and perhaps even cause attack. He knocks firmly on the wall of the shack as he speaks. “My name is Asura, I am an ally. I am coming in.” He walks in with little reguard for their privacy, though the open door also hinted that they didn’t exactly need any privacy at this moment, let alone the fact that the sun was setting soon meant they were on a tight schedule. “I am here to assist in making the shelter worthy of the night. What shall I do?” He looks around, the shack in rather ragtag condition, but nothing that couldn’t be repaired.

Inside were two others, A Radeon and a Charizard, both in seemingly good spirits. The Fire-Flying type had some distinct scarring, while the poison type looked to be just fine physically. He doesn’t act on his own yet, he doesn’t even know what the current state of the shack really is. So the only logical thing comes from his lips now. ”Tell me how I may assist you with repairs… The other- Seek, has told me this is to be our shelter for the night.” The Aiveon was not far behind him, soon to be at the shack as well.

(OOC: Didn't spot anything about the shack door being open, closed or even really existent, so please do tell me if it is not open and I will correct my post :3)
    Green
    Green
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Green Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:35 pm

The Great Marsh || Evening

Through the silence she could only hear Asura's words, but they did little to make her feel better. "Kitty… I shall remember this name. Rest, Kitty. Your days of hardship have passed." Bitterness clawed its way up her throat, the trainer's hand clenching to a fist. What right did this random Machamp to act like he knew what she was going through? Logically Green knew that everyone had experienced loss in the world, but she was angry. Angry at herself, angry at that Radeon, angry at circumstances. Just... angry. "Green. You’ve done well." She nearly gagged at those words, snapping her head up to glare at the Machamp. Was this some sort of sick joke?! "I have not seen a single human of late who protects a living companion with such passion, let alone one whom has passed on."

Green's emotions flared, but she immediately deflated just as fast, going back to staring at the muddy grave. It wasn't worth it. Asura makes a last comment about leaving her to grieve, but the trainer was growing antsy. Night would fall soon. There was work to be done. Flamey dipped down low in the air, the fire bird watching his trainer's face anxiously while Rosy walked in closer. "Shall we stay here with them?" she asked quietly.
    "It would be much safer than trying to find another shelter for the night," Flamey muttered, earning a nod from the other Pokemon. "That Asura doesn't seem to mean any harm-"

"We'll stay," Green interrupted him. She brought her head up and turned, following after the Aiveon and the Machamp without waiting for if her partners would follow. She knew they would remain by her side no matter what, but the trainer would regret her harsh treatment once the fogginess of Kitty's death had passed. Later she would have to explain the events that transpired to Ditty, Blasty, and Jiggly... and act she did not look forward to. Green would make sure no one of the others will be around when it came to that. She heaved a sigh as her Roserade trotted up beside her. What a mess...

Following the last of the team slowly, as if in a daze, Green approached the train car. She watched with half lidded eyes as Asura walked inside, instead addressing the Aiveon who had yet to go inside. "I can stay for the night, I have a team of five that can put in the work," she told the flying type softly. Just an hour ago I had a full team. Flamey dipped down, perching on the edge of the roof that made up the shelter. Gripping one Pokeball, she raised up Ditty's and glanced at the Aiveon. "I have a Ditto, too, who can change into any one of the others for whatever purpose," she explained. Though Ditty was less than mature, he was loyal, and would not try to push his trainer while she were in that state.

It was going to be a long night.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Eleroo 56 | Seek 47

Letting out a breath that makes his entire body shake Eleroo tries to calm himself. This wasn't so bad. It didn't have to be that bad, right? "Close eh? Perhaps even those memories of being with your human both good and bad stuck with you and that orb. So much so your trainer's desire could have reached to you to cause evolution." Tilting his head slightly to the side the Radeon wonders.. So Im... like an Espeon born from my trainers love for Poison types? Now that he could almost believe! "I would of evolved for him, if I could!" He had never thought of that before but if the situation came up, and he could, he would of. The man had raised him after all.. maybe evolving could of saved him all those months ago.

Refusing to dwell on such thoughts the Radeon stands a bit taller. This was okay, he would be okay. "Ah, just take a bit to think on it and let it process." The Charizard reaffirms for him. "If you think turning purple and suddenly having adorable droopy ears is a shock, try sprouting some wings hehe. Excuse me." Grabbing the scrap metal he had come for in the first place the dragon turns to leave. "Thank you," The youth mutters softly, a small smile firmly staying on his face. "It helped, a lot."

One of his paws taps the ground a couple of times and he knows he needs to keep working. Or start working. His extent of 'cleaning' had been piling stuff in the corner and even then it didn't look like he had done much of anything to the psycho's science room. Some of the nearby tables had been kicked over in the struggle and all their contents thrown to the floor. Guess I should hop to it then. The thought sounds like a sigh in his head as he pads over to a table. “My name is Asura, I am an ally. I am coming in.” While he flinches from the unknown voice and turns his head the youth is not afraid, just surprised, watching with wonder as a species he has never seen enters the station.

Blinking his large red eyes the child takes in the strange mix of colors as the Pokemon comes closer. “I am here to assist in making the shelter worthy of the night. What shall I do?” The Radeon is completely speechless. It was asking him for instructions? This large, powerful Pokemon was asking tiny weak him? "..Uhh...." is all he manages to say, staring dumbly at the Machamp. He was no leader! He, could he even give instructions? ”Tell me how I may assist you with repairs… The other- Seek, has told me this is to be our shelter for the night.” It tries again, instantly catching the Radeon's full attention at the name of his friend. "..Oh." He squeaks with a bit more surprise.

An awkward heat burns under his fur and the male finds his eyes drifting to the floor and around the room. "Well um.. everything on the floor needs to be picked up." He looks at it all- the papers, books, boxes, broken glass, strange tools, wires.. there was so much stuff that was just everywhere. "And.. I guess these tables shouldn't be sideways and the sharp objects should be out of harms way and.. yeah." He murmurs softly, turning himself back toward the table and pawing at it gently. His face was completely on fire. This was so awkward. Why would just a Pokemon even consider listening to him? "Basically just.. cleaning. Oh and both the doors need to be fixed." He adds sheepishly, pointing with one shaky paw to the gap in the back where the wooden door used to be.

"I can stay for the night, I have a team of five that can put in the work," Stopping her forward path the Aiveon looks back to the human. 'the night?' She wasn't staying? She was about to question Green on that when a small click alerts her and Seek quickly turns her head around to see a fiery looking bird on the roof. Green's Pokemon? She wasn't reacting to it so it had to be. An actual bird? That could help. With what exactly, she wasn't sure, but another pair of eyes in the sky was never a bad thing.

As for helping.. the flier didn't even know what she was going to do other then check on Eleroo and oversee the progress. Like an office manager! Maybe not so much, but it was something similar. "I have a Ditto, too, who can change into any one of the others for whatever purpose," Glancing back at the station for several moments the Aiveon wonders what still needed to be done. "Hmm.. well, the windows are kinda small but some of them are broken. They should be patched or blocked. Just in case." As long as nothing could get in she didn't really care if there were some holes in the building. Hell, she still didn't want to go near it if she could help it. "And that concretes really damn hard. We should probably gather some bedding as well." With a flick of one of her wings the Aiveon wonders if she should of made gathering bedding her own task. ....for ALL these Pokemon? Or she could stay taskless. That worked too.

((There were two doors; a metal one in front with a massive hole clawed through it and a wooden back one that was completely blown in. He could of walked through with no real problem though /o/ There is foot n a half tall set of steps leading down into the room, so its sunk in, and there are science and repair tools/utensils, random junk, and broken glass about. Oh and circuit breakers and wires coming out of the walls.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (39)

Vier clings tightly to the grey fur of the Weavile's back, too afraid of being shaken off into the trees below to try and draw his club or charge his attacks. He buries his skull helmeted head in the soft grey fur.
    "Zhen." He clings close to the Weavile and prays Zhen doesn't shake him loose or leave him exposed for the Fearow to stab at. The bird looks evil eyed, purple speckled with ragged tan feathers and a beak like a sword. It's is glaring right at him over Zhen's shoulder.
    A prickle of fear runs through the small ground type.
    "Zhen, kill him." He whimpers and clings close to the ice type.

Zhen hisses again, blood still gleaming on his sharp fangs from his previous feeding. The Fearow caws back, its usually pink beak now covered in red to about halfway down. The bird flares its wings, making itself look bigger to intimidate. It isn't going to try and fly away now the Weavile has threatened it.
    Zhen sees the bird as a jigsaw of unconnected pieces; a wing for flight, the tender joints, a vulnerable breast, the long stabbing beak. He flexes his claws, the hooked claws facing forwards to rend flesh. Both are too decayed to try and talk or threaten. The bird flaps its wings and stabs forwards with its long blade-like beak. Zhen steps backwards, using the minimum amount of energy to sidestep the blow.
    With a thock the beak lodges in a knot in the wood and Zhen jumps up to slash at it.

((OOC: Sorry for the crap post I'm so out of it right now XD))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:42 am

Great Marsh|Evening (21)

Shenron had only just missed the fun colored Machamp in his effort to fix the roof. His blind eye was starting to hurt so sunset was gaining on him and time was truly of the essence. The distance angry screeches of birds was good way to add a little extra hitch in his giddy-up as well. Giving the patches a few testing stomps before he was satisfied, Shenron hopped from the roof letting his wings soften the landing. In his head, he was reminded that the few weaker Infected never dared venture into groves or caves the large dragon was in because his scent scared them far more then hunger drove them and deep gashes in the rock wall and trees were almost as intimidating. So Shenron set out scratching the bark of trees facing South into the dense foliage and rubbing his scent on things. It might not work but somehow it set Shenron's tingling nerves to rest...

R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Great Marsh | Evening | 6

The larger of the two pokemon that were present was making an exit as Asura entered, though it was easy to tell it was out of focus towards his task. It seemed to be one of the charmander line, with a distinctly lizard like tail that hosts a flame at its tip. Asura could Identify many, many pokemon from memory, not due to studying, but simply because he had encountered so many on his wandering journey so far.

The smaller was a… a Radeon, if Asura recalls correctly- he encountered one before that was in a surviving tribe of Eeveelution types only. It seems timid, though this could indeed be due to the large Machamp’s entrance. Asura was not oblivious to the feelings he invoked sometimes just by being present, simply chose to ignore them unless they needed to be addressed. Upon a more clarified request for a task, it does get rolling on what must be done.  "Well um.. everything on the floor needs to be picked up. And.. I guess these tables shouldn't be sideways and the sharp objects should be out of harms way and.. yeah.” The Eeveelution turns around, for reasons Asura could not understand. It seemed to be increasingly bashful…? Perhaps small talk will get it to unwind? "Thank you for telling me what may be done. I am Asura, a Machamp hailing from the Hoenn region. I would like to know the name of the one guiding my hand to assist our survival." While a bit… cryptic, or perhaps just old fashioned in his manner of speaking, Asura’s directed voice made it clear that he wished to know the small purple pokemon’s name.

Looking about, Asura took a small table- or perhaps it was a large bench- either way, it was a small, rectangular metal object with legs on it. He proceeds to move to one corner of the relatively small room- probably just under thirty foot square, using the long, flat side to scrape out the debris from said corner. He moves into the now clean area, holding all four legs of the table and using the longer flat side to start pushing the debris towards the open door. He listens to the Eeveelution, nodding for now as he ponders. He would continue to scrape debris, in neat little lines, with piles forming in the center of the room as he went. "Do what you can to ensure anything I do miss is swept into the center somehow. I believe the best plan of action would be to get the floor safe- as it seems this method will save us much time. The tables can be used to make a blockade, and if the other is a fire type, a wall. Any books that are in-tact, move aside… paper can be used for bedding. Anything else soft and safe should be put aside as well, including useful tools."With a human, and a pokemon with four hands that had opposable thumbs, human tools could be far more useful than say, to Seek. Asura was still so blunt. Every request sounded more akin to a demand in structure, but remained an honest, kind request in its tone…

(OOC: I think this is a decent post, if anything needs to be fixed lemme know. Very much unwell as I typed this.)

(OOC 2, EDITED IN: I checked with Team Leader Cinder, and the room is indeed estimated to be 30'x30' [~9.1mx9.1m] in area.)
    Green
    Green
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Green Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:02 pm

(Skip. Permission for Cinder to manipulate Green's mons as much as need be to keep things rolling.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am