Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Silverishness Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Post 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great Marsh| Dusk

Virgil's eye twitched as the others bickered behind them, his tail lashed angrily behind him, betraying his inner thoughts. The charmander piped up, AGAIN, even after belittling and insulting Martha. Virgil was impressed that the flaaffy had enough courage to stand up for herself, but the little terror was just pissing EVERYONE off...

... and in a time where teamwork was the deciding factor of survival, that was not a good thing.

Rhea seemed to have had enough and whirled about on the charmander, as angry as Virgil had seen her yet. She went off on her, and just stopped short of telling the pompous little twit to go and fuck herself. The liepard didn't raise any objection to the rant, and really, Rhea took the words right out of his mouth. "And another thing," Rhea added. "APOLOGIZE. NOW. Martha has survived this long on her own without your help, thank you very much, so she doesn't need you belittling her. And Arceus has done nothing to warrant your attitude except call you out on your crap. So say your sorry, or I feed you to the infected myself."

"Don't think we'd stop her, Kid," Virgil growled. He wasn't a fan of throwing the living at the dead to save his own skin, especially a kid, but enough was enough. This little brat needed to learn her place. "You've pissed everyone here off. Learn your manners, or you're the next meat shield. You aren't the boss here. So shut up and listen to Mom before she kicks your ass into next week."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Great Marsh|Dusk ((8))

Almost as soon as Carmen was talking, everyone blew up at her. Even Mum. As Carmen listened to Mum scream at her, she took in all the words. Mum was right, Martha had survived so far. And Arceus hadn't done anything.

Carmen felt bad, then decided to stop. Everyone was angry, with Mum even threatening to feed her directly to the Infected, and Virgil saying that none of them would stop her.

"Gee guys, I, I'm sorry, I didn't even realize what I was doing really, not till you got angry, Mum. You're right, I, I'll stop as best I can from now on. I hope you guys can forgive me?"

Up till Mum got angry, it had all seemed like a game to Carmen. Though she will still consider the life the life they all live a game, she realized she could lighten up on the insults.

((OoC:Sorry about the short post, can't really think of much at the moment.))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Great Marsh/Dusk (9)

More suddenly than the young Flaafy had expected, everyone was bickering. Arceus once again looked like she wanted to commit murder; Martha quickly stepped in front of the enraged Drapion, waving her tiny arms trying to break up the impending fight. This was the last thing they needed. As if they didn't have enough to worry about already...

But then, Mum stepped forward. Martha had expected her reaction to Carmen to be as so, but she never, ever expected to hear some of the words that came from the Kangaskhan's mouth. She was ... actually defending her!

"And another thing. APOLOGIZE. NOW. Martha has survived this long on her own without your help, thank you very much, so she doesn't need you belittling her."

Words couldn't describe the gratitude that Martha felt at that moment. She wanted to run straight up to Mum and give her a big, fluffy hug. She restrained herself though, and continued to listen to the Kangaskhan's words, accompanying them with the occasional vehement nod and annoyed tug of her wool. She did the same for Virgil's comments.

"Gee guys, I, I'm sorry, I didn't even realize what I was doing really, not till you got angry, Mum. You're right, I, I'll stop as best I can from now on. I hope you guys can forgive me?"

Martha almost wanted to stamp her foot and to tell the troublesome Charmander to go away and leave them alone. They'd surely get by a lot easier without her constant remarks and boasts. But the good-natured Flaafy couldn't find it in her heart to say such words. After all, Carmen was a suvivor just like the rest of them. As long as they all survived and got along well enough to help each other out, did it matter if they didn't enjoy each other's company very much? To Martha, at the moment, survival was more important than relations.

"I forgive you. Just don't be mean again, OK?" she said, giving Carmen the kindest smile she could. She looked up at all the others. "Come on. It'll be much better for us here if we're all friends, right?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Great Marsh/Dusk (9)

Amita was still minding her own business and was looking down at the group to check up on them as well as to spot any possible trouble that was heading their way and then would glance back at the group. At one time, when she did this, she saw that they all seem to be arguing again. [i]~My goodness it seems they are at it again. Jeez if the group keeps acting like this it will be a miracle that they aren't attacked by the infected and undead Pokemon. It's probably that Charmander's fault again and it seems she isn't able to keep her mouth shut. What is with that fire lizard? I'm really starting to think she has a death wish or something, she thought to herself. She slowly lowered herself to be close enough to the group and was able to get enough information to tell her that her thoughts were correct. She landed on a nearby tree branch, that way she will be high enough to spot trouble, and nodded in agreement to mom's words at Carmen. She hadn't been down here long enough to know what exactly the Charmander said but she knew that if she had she probably will be having trouble controlling her own anger. She didn't say anything though because she didn't want to aggravate everyone, especially the ones that don't really like her, any more then they already were.

(ooc: Sorry I'm not getting Amita to do much right now but there really isn't much she can do especially when they all don't know here yet)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Great Marsh|Dusk
    (11)

Rhea gave a satisfied smile as Carmen quickly gathered herself and apologized. She knew it probably wouldn't last, but at least it was a start. The Kangaskhan sighed tiredly and looked at her small family. The sun was almost gone, in a few moments it would be dark. The little ones would need sleep, so she trudged over to a rocky alcove tucked into the marshy lamdscape.

"Get inside kids, we all need some rest. I will take first watch, then, if it's alright with you, I'd like you to take next watch Virgil. The rest of the night we cam take turns." She pointed a clawed hand inside the small cavern, hoping everyone would fit. It might be a little tight but they could manage. Hopefully everyone would listen to her warning about the approaching night, as the undead tended to be more active during the midnight hours.

Last edited by PhoenixVelshaine on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Post 11

Great Marsh| Dusk

Finally, it seemed that his and Rhea's -mostly Rhea's, though- finally got through to the little brat charmander, and she apologized for her harsh words from earlier. Knowing kids and raising them well, he figured it wasn't a true apology; something to just get her out of trouble. But maybe that was his cynicism getting the better of him. Either way, she shut up and that was what really mattered.

Rhea announced she would be taking first watch and that he would have the second. He was perfectly fine with that and simply nodded as he made his way to the small cavern that Rhea had pointed out. He needed rest, and byt God, he wanted just an hour, maybe, to regain his strength. He hated going around like a starving beggar... It wasn't long after he was settled in that he fell into a light doze, curled into a spotted purple lump.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Great Marsh/Dusk (10)

There was something a little strange about the way that Arceus was looking at her as she asked whether she'd like a ride on her back, but Martha decided to ignore it. Her short legs were starting to ache from all the walking that they had done, and the sun was getting lower and lower in the sky with every passing minute. The growing darkness was starting to make her feel drowsy. She yawned as she nodded at the Drapion and carefully climbed onto the scorpion's armoured back.

Eventually, they reached a small alcove, where Mum announced that they would be resting here for a while. Martha thanked Arceus for the ride and slid off her back. She found a cosy corner next to a rock, curled up and quickly began to doze.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 am

Great Marsh/Dusk (10)

Amita watched as the Charmander finally apologized to Martha though she figured that it wasn't a real apology just a way so that she can get out of trouble, but who was she to judge since she is being judge herself by the Liepard and the Kangaskhan. She hated feeling like a kid since she knew she no longer was one but she was tired and didn't feel up to saying it. Flying in the sky for a while wore her out, especially since she was keeping watch over the group while they were walking. She nodded at mom and landed on the ground walking, in an awkward way, inside the cave after Virgil and the other two but moved flew up onto a nearby rock, to make her perch and away from Virgil since she knew he didn't like her. She preened her feather before she put her head under her wing and was instantly asleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Great Marsh|Night
    (12)

She sighed heavily as all of them practically passed out from exhaustion. Seemed her kids would need a lot of looking after. And the rate at which Virgil practically collapsed concerned Rhea. Sure he looked peaceful and calm, but there was an air of unrest about him. he hadn't been taking very good care of himself out there, it seemed. She pulled out a few berries from her pouch, popping them all in at once, and savored the juices sliding down her dry throat. She made a mental note to give Virg the rest of the berries for when she woke him for the next shift. He would need them.

The few hours she stayed up were pretty uneventful, and for that she was grateful. The sun had passed out of the horizon long ago, and the forest came alive, so to speak. Snarling and growling could be heard in the distance, along with a few cries of terror. Ah, the sounds of the Apocalypse. If anything were still alive out there, without shelter it wouldn't be for long. To calm herself and the egg she felt scratching, she softly hummed a little lullaby her own mother had taught her.

Finally, she could keep her eyes open no longer, and used her tail to poke Virgil. "Hey kitty, time for your watch," Rhea grumbled sleepily. She needed rest if she was going to take care of her kids in the morning. A mother would never let them down. "Wake me in a few hours to take over again until dawn." With that she waited for Virgil to move over to her spot before laying down in his.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 am

Post 12

Great Marsh| Night

Virgil had gone through a dream-filled sleep; while it was restful, the images of his lost family plagued it, reminding him of what he was supposed to be doing. They called his name, the begged for food, and he had none. Their bodies were frail and gaunt, even more so than his. Their pitiful paws pleaded him, kneaded his fur... and there was nothing he could do...

"Hey kitty, time for your watch," a voice sounded, and his eyes opened from his dream. He was calm still, but the images did not leave him. He stretched and remembered where he was, looking to Rhea's sleepy form towering over him. He nodded and stood as a yawn escaped him, quickly getting up lest Rhea fall on him. "Wake me in a few hours to take over again until dawn," she mumbled before she, like he had anticipated, nearly fell into his sleeping spot.

Virgil couldn't help but frown a little as he watched her fall asleep. There would be little chance of him resting again, with the images of his family still haunting him. Regardless, it was his turn for watch. Yipee.

The hours crept by slower than he thought they ever could. Screams and snarls were popping up here and there, the marsh a battlefield. Nothing rested here, save for their little band, it seemed. His tail tapped impatiently as he watched the horizon slowly lighten. He considered waking Rhea back up, but... as the strongest and the leader, she needed all the strength she could get. Besides, he wouldn't go back to sleep. So, he took her shift, and watched the sun slowly rise in the distance.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Great Marsh/Dawn (11)

Martha had a surprisingly peaceful sleep. Usually she was laden with nightmares about the corpse of her sister finding and killing her, but that night she had barely even stirred. Maybe it was merely the fact that she was too tired to dream ... or it could have been something to do with the fact that she was now much happier than she had been in a long time. She had five wonderful new friends who would not leave her. They would not die. They would stay with each other for as long as it took and support each other until the very end ... whatever 'the end' was...

As dawn began to embrace the alcove in which they all slumbered, Martha sighed in her sleep and rolled over onto her back. She flinched and hissed in pain as a small but sharp stone dug into her back. Snapping her eyes open in surprise, she sat up and rubbed her stinging back. Looking around while rubbing her eyes, she spotted Virgil sitting upright looking out at the landscape. Martha tilted her head; had he been awake all night?

Yawning, she got up and toddled over to the Liepard. "Good morning," she said wearily, rubbing the last speck dust from her eye. "Have you been keeping watch? How long have you been awake? I bet you're tired, right? You should have asked me to help you, I wouldn't have minded!" She smiled at him sweetly before looking round at the others who were still sleeping. "Er ... should we wake them or leave them a little longer?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Great Marsh/Dawn (11)

Amita had a restless sleep and the dreams she had she couldn't understand fully though most of the dreams were past memories of the poachers and how they treated her and then of her trainer Kyrian. When she dream of the poachers she remember how they abused her constantly as a Murkrow and then as a Honchkrow. She then dream of her escape from the poachers and seeing her parents and learning of her older brother. The dream she had of Kyrian her dreams turned to when he was force to leave her behind. Finally, her dreams turned to her brother and what he could be like which then turned into a nightmare of him being one of the undeads. She knew she was dreaming and that it can't be real that her brother is of the undead and she didn't believe it to be so. All she can do is hope that the nightmare wasn't ever going to become real. Outside, for anyone that was awake and cared, they would noticed her constant twitching and the tensing of her body as she dream.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 am

((Sorry! Please skip, my computer is being dumb and I have to use my phone. Just say Rhea was too tired and is still asleep, Virgil has permission to wake her up however he sees fit.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 am

Post 13

Great Marsh| Dawn

It certainly had been a long, dreary night. The screams had died down considerably, and while he knew he should care, it was difficult to when so many other faceless screams sounded, and there was just nothing to be done. Virgil supposed it was possibly because he knew none of those screams belonged to his numerous siblings, and that made his mind a little more at ease, but the thought that he simply couldn't hear their pleas for help stayed in the back of his mind, ridding him of his want for sleep.

"Good morning," he heard behind him. He turned to see the flaaffy, rubbing her eyes free of sleep. "Have you been keeping watch? How long have you been awake? I bet you're tired, right? You should have asked me to help you, I wouldn't have minded!" He chuckled a little and waved his tail at her to pause. "Er ... should we wake them or leave them a little longer?"

"Slow down, Martha. It's all right. I've only been up for a little bit," he lied. Why worry her? "And... we should let them rest a little while longer. It's been a rough time... and we need all the rest we're given. Have a seat. It'd be nice to have comp...any..." The last word was broken up by a lazy yawn. Wanting to prevent blowing his cover, he stretched out, waking his tired bones.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Great Marsh|Dawn ((9))

As Carmen slept, memories of her past crept up. While on the outside she loved life the way it is now, she only believes that because it is better to when she was trained, no, owned, by a human. She had free will now, and this made her believe she loved this life.She was safe from the pain of this new world as long as she was awake, but in her dreams, she could not hide. Dreams showed what one truly feels, believes, and desires, and as much as she preferred this world over her old world, she was terrified.

Every night when Carmen would sleep, her true feelings came back to her. She used her upbeat attitude to stop feeling sorry for herself, to stay happy, but she knew this was all a lie, she never really felt happy, she was terrified. She wanted to believe what she felt when awake, but knew that what she felt while asleep was her true feelings towards this new world. Fear, pain, horror. She was scared of her dreams, of her feelings. She didn't want them, and so would run from them as much as possible, sometimes going days without sleep, but this was bad for her, and so, once or twice a week, she would give up, give in to her sleepiness, and face her true beliefs.

Running, running down an endless hall. Something behind, chasing, chasing, the dreaded feeling of doom. Everything goes black, but I'm still running, I can't move. I can't breathe. It's catching up, what can I do. Don't turn around, don't turn around, no I'm spinning, I can't stop. I'm falling, falling into a web. Somethings coming for me. I have to escape. There it is, stepping out of the shadows. I can almost see it. It's stepping into the light. What is it? I want to know, but am terrified to find out. I can't look, but I must.

Something steps out of darkness, crawling along a web. A web so thick that a thousand chainsaws could do no harm. A web so sticky that nothing, not even a Charizard, could escape it's grasp. The one thing that can, is the beast who made it. That beast slowly advances to Carmen, crawling along the web. Stepping into a small column of light, the beast reveals itself. It is a Charmander, not just any Charmander, but Carmen. The Charmander looks towards Carmen, disheartened, sad that she would like to leave.

"Don't you like my web? Please, please like it. I need you to like it. If you don't like it, then why did you build it for me. I'm just as trapped as you are on here. I can't get off of it. Help me, please, don't leave me alone. Not for another two nights. No more, please."

A piercing scream rips through the air, so loud, so high it could shatter windows, it comes from the beast, the other Carmen. It gets louder, and higher, till Carmen can't take it any more. The sound is deafening, and Carmen's ears begin to hurt. The pain unbearable. She can't stand it, but there is nothing she can do about it. All she can do is scream back. Her screams barely audible compared to the other Carmen, the creature, which Carmen knew was her loneliness, not wanting to be left again for nights on end, her pain being trapped in a web of lies she has spun, trying to make herself believe that she is OK with the new world, that she enjoys it.

The web is as thick as it ever has been, and traps the other Carmen in, while she can move inside the web, she can not leave it. Suddenly, the web rips, Carmen is falling down, but the web is still above, the other Carmen looks at her, and continues screaming. No air is needed for the beast that is her inner desire for happiness, for friends. It is still trapped in the lies she has spun for another night. Spinning, spinning, dropping down, spinning through an empty, void, nothing inside, just darkness that seems to swallow her.

Carmen wakes with a start, almost screaming. The nightmare again. The recurring nightmare. Knowing what it means, Carmen's tries her best to forget it, and pushes it to the back of her mind. Looking around, she wipes the sweat from her nightmares off of her, and sees Virgil and Martha sitting at the mouth of the cave.

"Hey guys. Whats up? How long have you been awake?"

The dream begins to surface again, and so she quickly blocks it out, pushing it back once more, and speaking again.

"Nice morning. I had a great sleep, did anyone else? I feel much better, much more energized, rejuvenated."

Carmen, while feeling more energized, did not feel rejuvenated. That, and her great sleep, were a lie. But if she could just convince herself, like she normally did, that it was the truth, she may just return to her... chipper, no obnoxious, that was the word, mood.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Great Marsh/Dawn (12)

"Slow down, Martha. It's all right. I've only been up for a little bit," Virgil replied. Martha tilted her head; something about his tone bothered her, but she decided to let it go. "And... we should let them rest a little while longer. It's been a rough time... and we need all the rest we're given. Have a seat. It'd be nice to have comp...any..."

Martha did as she was told and sat down next to the feline, watching him with concerned eyes as he yawned. It quickly became contagious and she soon found herself yawning again. "Hmm ... you sure you're OK? You look pretty tired..."

Before she could continue, a voice from behind alerted her that Carmen was awake. "Hey guys. What's up? How long have you been awake? Nice morning. I had a great sleep, did anyone else? I feel much better, much more energized, rejuvenated."

Martha smiled, nodded and gestured for Carmen to sit next to her. "Good morning! Yes, I had a good sleep. Usually I have bad dreams, but I didn't this time. I think it's because we're all together, we kinda ... fight all the bad dreams away, haha! Anyway, Carmen, come and sit next to us. It might be a little while before the others wake up."

With that, Martha turned back towards the sunrise and continue to watch the golden rays embrace the beaten land while listening to Arceus's content snores from outside.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Great Marsh/Dawn (12)

Amita quickly woke up and looked around her eyes widen because of the nightmares she had as she slept. Because of them she didn't feel well rested but she was sure she had enough rest to keep alert and to keep everyone safe for when they continue on their journey to get out of this marsh. She spread out her wings to release the tenseness that was caused by her sleep and nightmares before she folded her wings back against her body and looked around to see who all was awake. She looked at the entrance expecting to see the Kangaskhan keeping watch but instead she saw the Liepard, who didn't like her, was still keeping watch. ~He must be tired I hope he will make it through the day just fine~ she thought to herself. She then noticed that Martha and Carmen were also up and keeping the Liepard company. She would join them but she was sure Virgil wouldn't welcome her so she settled at looking around to see if any of the others were awake yet.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:00 am

Post 14

Great Marsh| Morning

Martha didn't seem too sure about what Virgil had stated, since she asked further if he felt ok. For once, he was thankful for the small charmander to butt in and start blabbering, since it took the heat off of him. He sighed in relief, glad to be out of the center of attention.

It wasn't long before a bloodcurdling scream sounded from behind them, and he rose suddenly to see the drapion heaving and huffing; apparently she had been the source of the terrible sound. Still his fur was on edge and he hastily scanned the surrounding area; hopefully, nothing nearby had found them. "Mornin," the drapion casually greeted, which grated on the cat's nerves. No apology, nothing? "Wait... did you guys hear that, too?" she soon added.

"All I heard was you screaming in your sleep," Virgil replied as he settled back down, glancing over the landscape again, watching for enemies. "...And I'm sure most of the Dead here heard that, too."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Great Marsh|Dawn ((10))

"Good morning! Yes, I had a good sleep. Usually I have bad dreams, but I didn't this time. I think it's because we're all together, we kinda ... fight all the bad dreams away, haha! Anyway, Carmen, come and sit next to us. It might be a little while before the others wake up."

"Sure, thanks."

Walking up to the two, Carmen sat down beside them. The sun was rising into the air, and had just recently passed some mountains, peeking over them. All of a sudden, a shriek came from behind, which appeared to be Arceus. Walking up, the large bug greeted them. Carmen wondered why Arceus had screamed, but forgot to ask as Arceus asked:

"Wait, did you guys hear that too?"

An extremely quiet scream of terror caught Carmen's attention.

"All I heard was you screaming in your sleep... And I'm sure most of the Dead here heard that, too."

Virgil said, with an edge to his voice, which sounded as if Virgil was annoyed or angry. Why was Virgil angry? Wondered Carmen, guessing that Virgil had not had a proper sleep.

"That quiet scream? If so, then yea, I heard it."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Great Marsh/Dawn (13)

Martha was surprised that Arceus's scream hadn't caused her wool to start falling out; it had scared her half to death. The little Flaafy shot about a foot into the air upon hearing it from just outside. She felt immensely relieved that it wasn't an undead intent on tearing them to pieces, but it took her a moment to recover from the shock.

"Mornin," Arceus greeted them as if nothing had happened. Martha let out a huff of disapproval. Before she could ask Arceus what she had been yelling about, yet another scream could be heard. This one, however, was quieter, further away. "Wait... Did you guys hear that, too?"

"I did," Martha replied, rubbing her ear. "Maybe it was from somewhere else in the Marsh. Or..." She looked down at the Poke Ball that Arceus always seemed to be holding. "It ... kinda sounded like it came from in there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Great Marsh/Dawn (13)

Amita looked around and flapped her wings in surprise when she heard a scream and looked over at the Drapion who was acting like nothing was wrong as she said morning. "Wait... Did you guys hear that, too?" she heard her asked and caught the sound of another scream which caused her to look around for the source of the scream until her gaze landed and stayed on the ball that Arceus seemed to always carry with her. She then heard the others say yes to here question though she noticed that Virgil seemed aggravated and tired. "Yeah, I heard it too and it does sound like it came from the ball your carrying Arceus," she said softly, for the first time since the Drapion joined the group, as she pointed at the ball with her wing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am