Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Cradily
Snitch
Houndoom
Abysswalker
8 posters

The ALPH Team

Anonymous

The ALPH Team - Page 15 Empty Re: The ALPH Team

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National Park Gate|Late Morning
    (L-70/C-13)

Guilt ate at the shiny fox as she watched the large hound go off in a huff, not meaning to drive him away. All she wanted was for everything to be the way that it was...but all she kept doing was screwing things up. It was all her fault. It always was. She began to wonder if the others would be better off if she just left, but there was a tingling feeling in the back of her mind that told her she shouldn't go, not just yet.

Calamity glared at the Mightyena as it stormed off, not giving a flip that he was offended for being a giant bear and accusing people of the very thing he himself was doing. 'Idiot...' he thought to himself. He saw the look on Lalita's face, however, and felt a little guilty that their attitude's had added to her sorrow. She looked nothing like the beauty he had first seen that morning, this world bearing down on her lovely shoulders and hard. But it seemed that his curse wasn't done with her yet.

"...Maybe... we should find some place to rest. You all look pretty tired, and I know I could do with some lunch. Some rest and food might put everyone in better spirits." Lalita turned her gaze up from the ground to look at Circe, puzzlement on her face. "But...we are just leaving from resting. Why would we need to go do it again? We haven't moved all day..." No, they had to keep moving. This wasn't the time to just hole up somewhere, and with everyone so on edge they wouldn't get any rest anyway. "We should try to get as close to Violet City as possible before we try to rest again. We've already lost the morning due to...recent events."

The dark Absol was in full agreement with Lalita, having watched them since the Poliwrath's attack and knowing they hadn't done anything to need rest again. What they all really need was emotional rest, and that would only happen once he was gone and out of here. But there was something about the way that Circe addressed Lalita that made the feline frown, eying her carefully. She was up to something, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it. 'I'm watching you...
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 am

(( Skip me, please. Clyde’s not doing much but looking like he wants to kill something, lol. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 pm

National Park Gate| |Late Morning

Champagne slowly walked with the group, only pausing for a moment when the Leafeon spoke. Although the idea of having a quick meal was a nice idea, the Ninetales did have a point. She nodded an agreement. "We should try to get as close to Violet City as possible before we try to rest again. We've already lost the morning due to...recent events." The Combusken looked at the environment around them, eyes wide in awe at the sights of a foreign region.

"I-I hope we don't run into anything on the way there, she murmured, smiling. "We've had e-enough trouble for the day." the fire-type chuckled a bit, trying to lighten the mood. She was at a lost of words, however, her voice lodged in her throat. "I wonder if we'll meet more living over at Violet City," falling quiet, Champagne was left to wonder about her thoughts. Maybe they would meet new friends in the city. The thought made a smile tug at her lips. 'I think what we all need is a happy moment,'

Last edited by Lulu on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 pm

National Park Gate/Late Morning (12)

So from what Garth had gathered, the group were in a tense situation from one another and they were planning to head to Violet City. The Grovyle frowned upon hearing this; concrete buildings were not exactly easy to climb on, and neither did they provide much camouflage. Then they will never make it to the city, Garth thought, a twisted grin creeping its way onto his bloodstained face in anticipation of what was to come. If they were going to die before they'd even set foot within that city, then the time to strike had to be soon. Wait ... you must wait... He continued to stalk them but was finding it increasingly difficult to control himself. They were right there, right beneath his feet and within perfect striking distance. However, to alleviate the decision of who to strike first and, indeed, the consequences of such, Garth decided that he deserved a little bit of fun before any blood was spilled. After all, installing fear and uncertainty within the hearts of victims made them weak, and it wasn't like he was going to succeed at befriending them, not after what he had done. This was Plan B, and in his opinion it was just as fun.

Garth hopped over a few more branches until he was ahead of the group, still hidden perfectly within the canopy. Opening his jaw and holding it in a patch of sunlight coming from a gap between the leaves, he charged a Solarbeam. He allowed it to reach full power before unleashing it. The ground just in front of the group erupted, shooting leaves, dirt and stones into the air as the Solarbeam exploded. By the time the dust had settled, Garth's grin had spread from ear to ear. Oh their faces! They were terrified and he knew it. Their minds were frantic with worry, wondering what the hell was going on and who was attacking them. He'd make that very clear in time, of course, but why not have a little more fun while he was at it?

"Whoops!" Still hidden within the trees, Garth's high-pitched voice simply oozed with mockery and insanity as he suppressed a burst of laughter. He returned it to its normal tone, however, and made no effort to disguise it when he said, "I do apologise. I have terrible accuracy. That was actually mean to kill you ... Lalita." Garth sat back on his branch, keeping an eye on the Ninetails's face and eagerly waiting for that look of realisation to appear on it. My favourite part.

((The Solarbeam wasn't meant to hit anyone, but if you want it to hit your character then that's fine by me! >:]))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 am

(L-71/C-14)

Circe didn't answer right away and that was fine with the Absol, ignoring her attempts at controlling Lalita in favor of the soft voice of the Combusken. "I-I hope we don't run into anything on the way there. We've had e-enough trouble for the day." Calamity couldn't agree more that this group had seen more than its share of demons, even in the short time he had been there. "I wonder if we'll meet more living over at Violet City," The dark Absol softened his gaze as best he could before trying to address the young girl. "I'm not sure the city is the best place to find living friends, but I think we will be fi-" but true to his luck he couldn't even finish the sentence before the ground in front of him exploded. Jumping back he ran smack into the shiny Ninetales who was looking around frantically trying to figure out what had just happened.

"Whoops! I do apologize. I have terrible accuracy. That was actually mean to kill you ... Lalita."

That voice....that voice! Lalita was on her feet in a flash as recognition filled her, knowing that the owner of that sadistic tone was someone she had met before. It had only been a day since they last saw Garth, but it seemed he was back and crazier than ever. Her eyes widened, chest heaving with shallow breaths as she tried to steady her nerves, and she looked around anywhere she could spot to try and find the devil of a Grovyle. "Where are you? Garth!" she cried, praying with all she had that the psycho wouldn't be ready to attack again after using what appeared to be a Solarbeam. "Stop hiding you...you...coward!" Maybe goading him on wasn't the best idea but honestly she would rather see where he was rather than letting him fire at them from the shadows.

Looking to Fuzzy the Ninetales eyes pleaded and begged, praying that Clyde would snap out of whatever was wrong with him and help take out their pursuer. Clyde had hated Garth from the start so she was hoping that he would want to get rid of the guy that had left him with those x-shaped wounds on his chest. "Fuzzy! Please! Do something!" Lalita knew she wasn't strong enough to take on Garth on her own, and it was only thanks to the group that she had even driven him off the last time. Calamity couldn't stand to see her so terrified so he decided to try his own tactic rather than wait. Kicking up a terrible wind he waited a few moments before using his horn to cut through it, sending blades of wind slashing through several trees trying to pick out where the attacks had come from. "Show yourself you bastard!"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:47 am

National Park Gate || Late Morning [53]

The second the ground burst beneath the force of a stranger’s attack, Clyde’s demeanour shifted. His anger spiking, the Vigoroth span around to inspect the damage, reddening eyes latched onto the cavernous earth just before Lalita and her tiresome companions. But, his observation was brief. No sooner had he turned, was he scouring the treetops for glimpse of a creature responsible. His posture screaming hostility, Clyde’s fur was puffed out in blatant aggression as his ruthless glare searched for a culprit.

Then, that voice.

"Whoops! I do apologize. I have terrible accuracy. That was actually mean to kill you ... Lalita."

The snarl that echoed from Clyde’s throat was the definion of a raw, untameable fury. How dare he return? How dare he try to claim another life?! Eyes narrowed to slits, the crimson slowly seeping to taint azure pools, the Vigoroth’s attention never left his surroundings, constantly searching for glimpse of that bastard. Even with Lalita’s fearful voice in the background, Clyde couldn’t comfort her. He felt her pain, but instead of sorrow, his emotion was translated into a bitter hatred, a lust for violence. He would kill that psychopath. Not for Lalita and all his victims, but for him. Clyde had always hated that creep, but there seemed to be something more to his disgust. Everything had started to crumble when they’d met him.

"Show yourself you bastard!”

Not realizing he’d begun furiously pacing, Clyde’s infuriated roar ripped through the silence.
    “GARTH!” He bellowed, uncaring of what beasts such noise might attract. He didn’t care. He could think of nothing but smashing that sly reptile’s face to a pulp. He would have that honour. He would tear through countless undead alike to have the chance to snap the creep’s bony little neck. In fact, he lusted for the violence, the gore, the blood.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 am

Post 9

National Park| Late Morning

Circe snorted a little at the bitch ninetales' answer that they'd already rested quite a while. Like I would have known that, Bitch, she growled in her own mind, looking away with contempt. It was only a suggestion.

However, things quickly made a turn for the worst. As the others discussed Violet City, the ground literally exploded, causing her to shriek in shock and jump back, putting her near the rather insane vigoroth. "Wh-What...?!" she cried, attempting to ask what the hell was happening when someone else did it for her.

Circe whirled around, eyes searching for the source of the eerie disembodied voice. While she obviously had no love for the ninetales mentioned -in fact, she was rooting for the bastard to kill her- she wanted to make sure she wasn't on the shit list either. Tail flared and teeth bared, she searched the vegitation around them as everyone else shat their pants. "Where are you? Garth!" Lalita screamed, searching for the source -Garth, apparently- as well. "Stop hiding you...you...coward!"

“GARTH!” the vigoroth roared near her, causing her to jump back and away from him. Circe glanced around her once more, weighing her survival rates if she were to high-tail it out of there.

"What the hell is this thing?!" she demanded, her fear seeping into her voice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 pm

National Park Gate/Late Morning (13)

Well, that did it. Just as predicted, the mere sound of his voice had sent them all off on one hell of a panic. Garth leaned his weight onto his knee and laughed his head off at the sight of Lalita spinning around in circles as she tried to seek him out, the look on her face just the one that he had been looking forward to seeing. Clyde paced up and down looking like he wanted to commit murder, before furiously bellowing the Grovyle's name. That was it. How boring. A scoff escaped the infected Grass-type's lips as the Leafeon started to panic as well, the fear loud and clear within her voice. Wonderful. She'd be an easy target, and perhaps a good hostage if necessary.

A great wind suddenly picked up below and the Absol used an attack, which he guessed was Razor Wind, and tore away at several branches just to Garth's left, scattering leaves and bits of twig in his direction. Covering his face with one arm and using the other to hoist himself up to a slightly higher branch, Garth scoffed loudly. "Now that was just downright rude!" he laughed scornfully, flicking a small splinter out of his leg. "There was no need for that. I was just passing by and decided to settle a score or two with Twitch the Bitch and Mr Grumpy over there. Surely you'd want to do the same if someone had gotten in your way and pissed you off, yes? It's only fair."

He took another moment to take in their reactions and feed on their emotions before shuffling himself into a more comfortable position on his branch. "Oh, do carry on to this city of yours. I'll just hang on for a bit and decide which of you I want to kill first."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:17 pm

(L-72/C-15)

"Now that was just downright rude!" Calamity growled as the voice finally revealed itself, showing a Grovyle practically radiating madness. "I'll give you rude!" he snarled, readying another Razor Wind. "There was no need for that. I was just passing by and decided to settle a score or two with Twitch the Bitch and Mr Grumpy over there. Surely you'd want to do the same if someone had gotten in your way and pissed you off, yes? It's only fair." Lalita stepped back in alarm, not sure how to respond to something that was actually singling her out to kill her and not just anything that moved like a normal infected. Garth was actually crazy...and that was something she had never experienced.

"What the hell is this thing?!" Circe's cry drew Lalita from her thoughts and she realized that only she and Clyde even knew who was after them. "His name is Garth," she answered timidly, still eying the Grovyle. "He was someone we trusted, let into our group, but he turned out to be a sadistic infected and attacked us. He's killed two of our own and is the one who gave those terrible slashes to Fuzzy's chest." It was only luck that her fire had driven him off last time, luck and that demented Absol. They just seemed to attract all the crazies didn't they?

Fuzzy was actually beginning to get that way himself and she wondered if the pressure was finally starting to get to him. They had been suffering nothing but hardship and mental torture in the last two days and it made them feel like they had already lived a lifetime. "Oh, do carry on to this city of yours. I'll just hang on for a bit and decide which of you I want to kill first." Calamity let his Razor Wind loose at that comment, waiting for that smart mouth to open once more. "You won't be killing anyone you demented freak!" His bad luck was not going to be the death of the shiny Ninetales. He wouldn't allow it.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:25 am

National Park Gate || Late Morning [54]

"There was no need for that. I was just passing by and decided to settle a score or two with Twitch the Bitch and Mr Grumpy over there. Surely you'd want to do the same if someone had gotten in your way and pissed you off, yes? It's only fair."

Clyde had caught glimpse of that sly bastard through the foliage, his darkening eyes unmoving from the bloodstained skin of that damned Grovyle. His entire body rigid, the need to kill something, anything slowly driving away all sanity, all that escaped the Vigoroth was a menacing snarl. The coward only climbed higher, getting a better look of his prey whilst spouting his usual bullshit.

"You won't be killing anyone you demented freak!"

Past Lalita’s explanation of who exactly this murderer was to the oblivious Leafeon was the Absol’s anger. As much as Clyde disliked the company of a bringer of ill-omen, he was pleased the guy was actually doing something about this threat. In many respects, he was glad that he wouldn’t have to bring Garth down alone – Arceus knows he’d keep the girls out of the violence – but there was a certain jealousy lingering there too. Clyde wanted the glory, the privilege, of killing the demented reptile himself. Watching as the Razor Winds of the Absol went in search of Garth, Clyde too, leapt into action.

Charging towards the tree that Garth perched atop, Clyde threw a powerful Hammer Arm at the trunk in a bid to bring the thing toppling down. He had to do something to quell his growing anger, the uncontrollable fury and need for blood that was evoking hideous thoughts. Pummelling the trunk with punch after punch until his paws were bleeding from the force, the crazed look in Clyde’s eye was topped off as the red in his orbs began to spread.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:54 am

Post 10

Things were getting way out of hand. Circe could only watch in horror as a grovyle popped out of the brush, feigning hurt after the shiny absol launched an attack. "Now that was just downright rude!" Getting a good look at the lizard, the leafeon understood why everyone was so up in arms about this thing. His crimson eyes were wide with insanity, his sharp-thoothed grin unnerving. Circe gulped; she wasn't sure if even she could run from this thing. Much less kill it. "I'll give you rude!" Calamity growled, earning a glance from Circe. Like the guy looked very frightened from the previous one.

"There was no need for that. I was just passing by and decided to settle a score or two with Twitch the Bitch and Mr Grumpy over there. Surely you'd want to do the same if someone had gotten in your way and pissed you off, yes? It's only fair." The lizard's words rang out like a bell, striking a delicate nerve. She gave one glance to Lalita and her little posse. She held no love for any of these creatures, the only one even half qualifying already looking about as demented as the lizard that posed such a threat to everyone. Settle a score? It was exactly what she'd done with the little bitch that had stolen her trainer from her... How... was this different? She cursed herself for trusting the ninetales so quickly-- of course she would lie and twist the truths to better suit those around her! How stupid was she, a master of manipulation, to fall for one of the easiest fucking tricks in the book!?

Her resolve met, she knew what she had to do. Glancing at each pokemon in turn, her gaze resting on the mad grovyle last, she then darted off into a nearby brush, running like mad. Hopefully, Garth would follow her sudden movement, knowing that a chase would be too delicious to miss. Under the cover of the vegetation, she would be able to pose a chance for the lizard. It was a risky move, but if it gave her the payoff she so direly wanted, it would be completely worth it. For Circe no longer wanted to fight the grovyle... but to join him, and kill that little shiny bitch as well.

((Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN.)))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:08 am

((Please skip. Lalita would just be totally confused as to why Circe ran off and I want to wait for Night for Calamity. ^_^))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:54 am

(( I'm going to have to skip too. Clyde's just punching a tree, lol. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 pm

National Park Gate| |Late Morning

The Combusken quietly observed what had happened, to scared to speak nor move as she simply stood trembling. The harsh voices, the shouting, had simply reduced the fire-type to a sniveling wreck. "Oh, do carry on to this city of yours. I'll just hang on for a bit and decide which of you I want to kill first." Champagne squeaked in terror, stumbling back. "L-Leave us a-alone!" she chirps, a few flames escaping her mouth. She watched as Clyde began to attack the tree the undead perched upon, while Circe bolted away.

Clearing her throat, the bird tightly gripped her tungsten pipe with her claws. Champagne slowly inhaled a deep, large breath, before suddenly being engulfed with a mass of flames. "W-watch out!" she called to Clyde, before beginning her sprint towards the tree. The more she ran the larger the fire became, embers trailing behind her. Meters away from where the infected was, the Combusken leaped with all her strength, the Flare Blitz surrounding her bursting into more blaze as the female slammed her whole body against the tree. The inferno began to climb up the trunk swiftly, the fire-type watching her work grow as she stumbled backwards, in pain from recoil damage.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 am

((Skip again... :x))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm

National Park Gate/Late Morning (14)

Well, this was getting interesting. Garth just barely dodged a second Razor Wind attack from the black Absol, leaving him dangling precariously from his branch by one arm. May have to be careful around that one, he thought, grinning from ear to ear as he hoisted himself back up again, relishing the thought of a thrilling battle to the death with the bad-tempered Dark-type. But then, Clyde literally started to beat the living shit out of the tree he was in. "Hmm..." Garth rested his hand underneath his chin as he regarded the Normal-type's vicious temper. It wasn't this bad even before... After a while, the tree's incessant shaking began to get on his nerves, and he carefully stood up on his branch. "All right! If you want to see my beautiful face so badly, I'll get down! No need to tire yourself out, jeez."

Garth launched himself through the leaves and landed on the path near to Lalita. "Hello darling," he smirked, offering her a sly wink. He had to laugh as the Combusken charged up a Flare Blitz and practically threw herself at the now-empty tree. "Hey! Clucky! Over here, sweetheart!"

He stopped falling about laughing for a moment to quickly scan his surroundings. The Leafeon had abandoned her friends and ran off. Hmph. Wimp. He had no use for her, though. His two targets were right in front of him, one of which still had that beautiful, finely crafted scar on his chest. Oops ... did I pass on some nasty germies? Garth hadn't realised that he was laughing again, hysterically this time. "Look at Mr Grumpy! I did a good job there, didn't I? He's even more pissed off now! Ooh, it won't be long now! You'd better let me put him out of his misery, and fast!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm

National Park Gate|Afternoon
    (L-73/C-16)

Two sets of eyes watched in confusion as Circe took off into the trees, soft amaranth pink matched by darkened crimson both turned to each other seeking out some kind of answer but finding none. Nothing made sense. Garth was taunting the group with his words and his movements, leaving Clyde to pound uselessly on a tree and Champagne slamming into a tree and setting the wood ablaze. All while the demented reptile settled himself neatly next to Lalita, much to her horror.

"Hello darling." The lavender Ninetales jumped back in horror, teeth bared defensively as she tried not to let him get under her skin. It wasn't working. Calamity snapped at the Grovyle, warning him to back the hell off, before stepping in front of the female protectively. Garth just seemed to find the whole situation amusing as he merely continued on his taunt of the group. And that laugh, that haunting and maniacal laugh, it just never ended. Lalita shook her head and tried to will the voice to go away, to make it stop, and it was all Calamity could to sit there and watch her suffer.

"Look at Mr Grumpy! I did a good job there, didn't I? He's even more pissed off now! Ooh, it won't be long now! You'd better let me put him out of his misery, and fast!" Calamity snarled and swiped a paw to get Garth to shut up but his words struck a cord. Looking to the ferocious Vigaroth, who had been getting more and more volatile since his arrival, the Absol finally noticed that the x-shaped wounds on his chest never seemed to heal. Was he...did he get infected? If that was indeed the case then it seemed the shiny behind him was unaware or she would be even more upset then she was already. And if she found out...

"Fuzzy?" The soft whimper came from behind. "What is he talking about?" Oh shit.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 am

National Park Gate || Afternoon [55]

"W-watch out!"

Clyde, the need to vent his anger so severe, had been lucky to hear Champagne’s warning. Snapping his head around, greeted with the approaching flames, the Vigoroth leapt out of harm’s way to watch the tree go up in smoke. He stood aside of it, eyes feverishly scanning for glimpse of that slimy reptile until that smug little purr reigned out far too close from comfort. Garth stood nonchalantly near Lalita and Calamity, his suddenly maniacal laughing only proceeding to evoke the Vigoroth further. Clyde’s expression was akin to one hell-bent on murder.

"Look at Mr Grumpy! I did a good job there, didn't I? He's even more pissed off now! Ooh, it won't be long now! You'd better let me put him out of his misery, and fast!"

The rage overwhelming Clyde’s features subsided at the Grovyle’s words. Confusion replacing such raw hatred, the Vigoroth paused, his body heaving in fatigue as Garth’s taunt registered. It won’t be long? Looking down to the cross-shape on his chest, Clyde noticed that the blood was still steadily trickling from it. The wound had never closed. Lifting a claw to the injury, the Vigoroth felt no pain as he peeled back an amount of the skin, his chest completely numb. It wasn’t until he caught glimpse of purple within the flowing red that everything made sense.

Winded by the revelation, Clyde staggered back, claw recoiling in panic. He shook his head viciously, unable to accept the evidence spreading beneath his skin. He was infected. He and that bastard were the same.
    “…No,”

"Fuzzy? What is he talking about?"

A lump had built in the Vigoroth’s throat as he turned to the Ninetales, jaw agape. He couldn’t say anything if he tried. He wouldn’t accept this. He wasn’t infected – he was okay, he would survive this just like he’d survived everything else. A look of sorrow flashed within his eyes, now almost entirely red, as shook his head, denial taking the reins of his fragile mind. Attention snapping back to Garth, his temper was only slight quelled by the news.
    “Y-You’re lying!” He snarled, though a fearful doubt had seeped into his tone. Fur bristling, the image of the purple puss hidden amongst the blood deleted from his memory, Clyde’s earlier hostility returned. He was fine. It was just one of Garth’s mind games. The creep was just trying to get a reaction, scare him. Clyde knew his tricks and whilst he could see past such lies, his claws craved the Grovyle’s rotten flesh.

Flashes of purple had begun to blot out what rationality he had left. As his claws twitched, a furious growl the epitome of his hatred, Clyde snapped. The blue had left his orbs, a deep crimson replacing the purity as they latched, ferocious, onto Garth’s form.
    “I’ll kill you!” He roared, his legs moving without meaning as he stampeded towards the grass-type. Tearing lumps of dirt from the earth out with each footfall, the rest of the world became a blur to the Vigoroth as thoughts of only Garth’s decapitation tempted his thoughts. Switching to two feet as he neared, Clyde aimed a Hammer Arm directly at the reptile’s throat.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:49 pm

[OOC: Please skip me. ;~; I'm having a hard time getting into character.
    Lt's just say Champagne got angry at Garth for calling her 'Clucky', and in an uncharacteristically rough voice, screamed at him to shut up.]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 am

Post 11

As Circe rushed into the underbrush, she paused as she looked back, panting, waiting for a sign that this "Garth" was following her. Surely a helpless, beautiful specimen such as herself would attract the creature. But as she perked and twitched her ears, she heard no telltale snaps of twigs, nor the maniacle laughter that the grovyle seemed infected with... amongst other things...

But soon enough, she heard his voice, at a very disconcerting distance. "Look at Mr Grumpy! I did a good job there, didn't I? He's even more pissed off now! Ooh, it won't be long now! You'd better let me put him out of his misery, and fast!" Circe huffed, her light cheeks puffing indignantly. How dare he not take in such appealing lure!? She knew he was infected, but they at least knew how to play their part! Fur bristling, she trotted back, spying on the scene from the vegetation. Just what had the thing so damned occupied?

“…No.”

"Fuzzy? What is he talking about?"

Circe watched, her vapid mind coming quickly to a conclusion. So Anger Issues was infected? She could only guess by what Garth had mentioned and the way he peeled back his own skin without a flinch. Her eyes went to the grovyle, silently asking him to be allies. But when Apey went apeshit, she gasped. Her only ally in killing that shiny bitch and her beau-- she couldn't just sit there! And with Crazy Face, who knew if she'd even make it out alive to even get to the Queen B? An eruption of Magical Leaves burst from the underbrush, hopefully catching the vigoroth before the Hammer Arm came down. She turned to Garth, trying to catch eyes with him and mouthed, 'I want to help.'

Hopefully, he'd get it.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm

National Park Gate/Afternoon (15)
    "...No." This was brilliant; absolutely fucking brilliant. Clyde's look of horror was simply priceless. Garth couldn't help but laugh at the Vigoroth as his entire world came crashing down on him. "H-Hey!" Garth's tone oozed with mock surprise as he moodily folded his arms. "What's that look for? I assumed you knew. It is kinda obvious y'know. But don't worry," he paused to try and suppress the sly grin creeping onto his bloodied face, "I'm in the same boat as you, right? I can help you out; I know what you're going through. What do you say?" He knew that it was unlikely that Clyde would agree to accept his 'help' and even if he did the others would have something to say about it, but it was worth a try.

But of course, it was not to be. "Y-You're lying!" Clyde roared, the orbs of his eyes turning redder with every second. "I’ll kill you!" So it looked as though Clyde was going to die by force rather than stealth, and at this moment in time, Garth did not care. All he wanted was for that bastard's blood to stain his claws. The Vigoroth roared in fury and charged at him, and Garth was more than ready to dodge when a torrent of multi-coloured leaves shot out of the undergrowth towards the crazed Normal-type. What the--? Garth looked in their direction and spotted the Leafeon that had run off before. She mouthed something at him, and Garth stared at her for a moment while he figured out what she had said: 'I want to help.'

Well what an interesting turn of events this was turning out to be. It seemed that he wasn't the only one holding a grudge. At this moment, Garth didn't care why the fellow Grass-type wanted the odd little party dead; all he was thinking about was when it was all over he could kill her as well, just like all the others who had trusted him. For now, though, he mouthed 'Stay,' at her while he waited to see whether the Magical Leaf had successfully intercepted Clyde.

((EDIT:)) Garth flexed his claws impatiently, the need to tear into the tender, moist flesh of the Pokemon before him growing more and more intense with every passing second. A strong, pulsing headache started to creep into his temple, and he let out a low groan as he pinched his nose ridge. The Grovyle's breath propelled its way out of his lungs in short gasps. He could almost feel their beating hearts pounding in his head; the vital organ that keeps the hot, delicious blood flowing through their bodies. The taste of that blood was becoming more and more satisfying with each kill he made. He needed to taste it again. Now.

Snapping his head up, Garth practically drooled with anticipation as he eyed the other Pokemon hungrily, his yellow eyes boring into their soft flesh; the tender spot on the neck where the pulse flickered. He tensed himself, ready to attack the nearest target when a shape emerged from the trees to his left. A Houndoom, no doubt about to interfere and tell him that what he was doing was wrong and he was evil blah blah blah. Well he wouldn't have it. He already had Clucky and Mr Moody to deal with; he didn't need anybody else getting in his way. He needed that blood or he would die.

The Houndoom now his closest target, Garth barely gave the dual-type a second to register what was going on before he lunged at him with a scream of fury, tackling him to the ground and holding down his head. The canine snarled in protest, snapped his jaws and thrashed his body underneath him, trying in vain to remove the insane Grovyle on top of him. Eyes wide with ever-growing madness, Garth's snarl turned into a twisted grin of glee when he spotted the Houndoom's pulse underneath that thin layer of fur and skin, pounding faster and faster with every passing second. So much blood all in one place. "THAT'S MINE!"

Garth raised one arm and swung it downwards, the Leaf Blade attack slicing open the jugular vein on the Houndoom's neck. Immediately the creature stiffened, his entire body going rigid underneath him as a fountain of blood erupted from the tear on his neck. Unleashing a burst of insane laughter, Garth hacked again and again, a guttural moan of delight rumbling from his throat as the Houndoom attempted in vain to scream for help, his voice having been cut away from existence by the Grovyle's razor-sharp blades. A low, sickening gurgle sounded in the dying canine's throat as the blood started to surface. "MINE!" Grabbing the Houndoom's upper jaw and yanking it open, Garth practically stuck out his tongue and caught the blood as the Houndoom vomited it. The oozy, hot liquid slipped down his throat like liquor, and Garth raised his head and screeched at the sky in triumph before digging his snout into the massive hole in the Houndoom's neck, tearing away at the flesh and swallowing it whole as his victim's legs twitched in their last, vain attempts to live again.

Finally remembering who was actually standing nearby and had no doubt been watching the kill, Garth raised his head and gave them all a wide grin, his snout stained with the blood and nerve endings of the dead Houndoom, pink drool still dangling from his lower jaw. "...See? Don't you see? This is what I will do. To all of you." The orbs of his eyes flickered as he stood up, his entire body trembling so violently he looked as though he was having a fit. A rumbling growl, deep even for him, sounded from his throat as he opened his bloody jaw and screamed until there was practically no air left in his lungs. He felt no need to refill them.

"I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" he screeched, firing one Energy Ball after another, no longer caring about who died first. As long as he would have their blood, he no longer cared. Garth was hungry.

((Sui gave me permission to carry out the harb attack on Luke.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 pm

National Park Gate|Afternoon
    (L-74/C-17)

Fuzzy didn't answer her but wound up doing something much more terrifying. He went crazy and started attacking Garth. But it wasn't just a normal assault, he was blind with rage and going after him in a ruthless assault more hell bent on pain then actual battle. It was frightening to watch and the Ninetales didn't know what to do with it. Not wanting her friend to get hurt she started to go and try and help him when a spray of leaves suddenly went after Clyde. Whirling around she saw Circe and was shocked. Was she trying to hit him?

Calamity also saw the sneak attack and stood between Circe and the rest of the group, glowering down at her. "That better have been meant for the Grovyle," he warned, horn glowing as another pair of twisters appeared beside him. His Razor Wind was seeing a lot of action today and he had a feeling it wasn't done yet. His attention on the Leafeon only broke when suddenly the Grovyle lunged for something in the trees and dragged out a whimpering Houndoom. "THAT'S MINE!"

Lalita had made it to Clyde but came to a stop as Garth began tearing into a poor hound. He drank its blood and feasted upon it until he finally realized that he was still in the middle of their group, all eyes watching the horrifying display. "...See? Don't you see? This is what I will do. To all of you." A shiver went down her spine as she realized that he wasn't just threatening, his voice was flat like it was a dead fact. They were all going to die. "No..." she whispered, taking a step back in fear but catching herself. "I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!"

"No! I won't let you take any more of my friends you crazy reptile!" Her Flamethrower followed her words as she shot it straight at the demon plaguing her waking world, trying her best to dodge the random Energy Balls. One of them struck Calamity and knocked him away from Circe, dispelling his Razor Wind. Struggling to get back up he barely managed to avoid another as it sailed over his head. This was going to be one hell of a fight.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 am

Post 12

Her attack flew, but unfortunately, Circe didn't get a chance to see whether or not it had hit-- the shiny absol soon blocked her sight, his ebony pelt even darker in the shadow of the sun. Her eyes widened, surprised she'd already been spotted amongst her hidey-spot in the brush. A wind picked up, forming two little wind devils beside the shiny bastard. "That better have been meant for the Grovyle," he warned, his voice a low growl. She stared, unable to speak. Did she stake her claim now? Did she try to play it off as bad aim? But as she tried to find a way out of the situation, her newfound "ally" found something else; a distraction.

"THAT'S MINE!"

He lunged from his perch, ripping into the poor creature he'd found. Glancing up at the absol, she darted away, slinking quickly into more of the concealing brush. She'd have to play this carefully... especially if she wanted a shot at that little prissy bitch. From her new vantage point, however, she could see vividly how the grovyle ripped the body apart, her eyes fixated with macabre fascination. There was just so much blood... Not having been used to such sights, it was all she could do to watch from afar.

"No! I won't let you take any more of my friends you crazy reptile!" Bitch cried before attacking the grovyle herself. Circe's eyes volleyed between the two, her mind still racing as to which side she should take. One infected against them... she wasn't sure whether he'd make it, even with her help. But waiting until he was dead and with them suspecting her... the first option might be easier to take. Frowning, Circe shot another Razor wind, aiming right for Lalita's pretty little side. Let's see how pretty your pelt is tainted with blood!

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 pm

National Park Gate/Afternoon (16)

Garth was so busy getting into more and more of a frenzy that he barely heard Lalita screaming at him before a Flamethrower suddenly exploded in his direction. His natural hatred to fire forced Garth to cease his attack and leap out of the way, the blood from the Houndoom giving him a fantastic burst of energy. Scrambling out of the way of the blaze, Garth protected his face from the intense heat with his arm. Even being so close to such a powerful attack - and one that he was vulnerable to - would've usually hurt like hell, but Garth barely felt even a twinge. He knew very well that the infection was quickly starting to take control, but until it claimed his mind and his ability to enjoy each and every kill he made, he did not care. Let's have fun while you still can.

Garth jumped to his feet, cackling with laughter at the sight of the black Absol darting around, trying to avoid his attacks. Catching sight of Clyde, the infected Grass-type's grin broadened to insane proportions. He had offered his help but the bastard had completely ignored it. Well, so be it; if he wanted to die a miserable and painful death he was sure that he could help out.

Garth's eyes flashed crimson again and he growled deeply, extending both of his leaves and charging for the fellow infected. "YOU'RE MINE!"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am

National Park Gate || Afternoon [56]

Clyde, entrapped in his own terrible hate, was barely conscious of the Magical Leaf attack. One minute he’d been nearing that slimy bastard; the next, his vision had been overcome by a flurry of sharp, glowing leaves. He roared, infuriated and disorientated as the attack tore mercilessly at his form – the white stained red. He hardly felt it, his fragile mind instead distracted by the attack. Clyde presumed that Garth was responsible, his thoughts irrational and unable to register the fact that it was impossible. He’d never taken his eyes off that monster.

"THAT'S MINE!"

By the time, the leaves had cleared, Clyde’s path freed once more, havoc had descended upon the group. He watched in horror as Garth had turned his attentions to a Houndoom, brutally tearing the canine limb from limb with twisted glee. The Vigoroth gave a violent shudder, knowing that such bloodshed should make him nauseous and yet, it was having the adverse effect. The scent of fresh blood wafted into his flaring nostrils, the aroma intoxicating, enticing, as he stalked forward – momentarily forgetting his initial intentions. The ape’s heart was pounding erratically, excited, as his head began to throb in pure agony. He physically recoiled, glimmer of the real Clyde attempting to fight these new, fearsome urges.

Whilst chaos ensued in gory vivacity, Clyde was fighting an inner battle. He was hunched over, claws shielding his head from the enemy infecting his mind. He gave the occasional snarl, agonized, as the shouting and screams of friends erupted around him. Bloodshot eyes caught glimpse of the battling in his periphery, flames entwining with fierce winds, glowing balls of energy volleying between each party. Clyde could do nothing; left snarling to himself until he was rudely awakened by a flash of bloodstained green.

"YOU'RE MINE!"

Clyde’s red eyes locked with Garth’s, his expression dangerous as the attack collided. Those same dangerous leaves responsible for the Vigoroth’s mark of infection soon sunk into his shoulder. He gave little more than a hiss, the blood gushing from the wound as the pain failed to register at its true intensity.
    Never,” Clyde responded, voice warped with a newfound ferocity. He fiercely shook the creature away, using his body weight to ensure a moment’s freedom from the ferocious reptile. No sooner had he pushed Garth away, Clyde had retaliated – filling the distance as he aimed his Counter.

(( Sorry about the wait, I got a little confused to whose turn it was. ^^; Also, Night, you have my permission to start beating the shit out of Clyde. ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am