Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Starbits
Min
Catalyst
Storm
Silverishness
Drago
renegade
Abysswalker
Un_kébécois
Suicune
Fox
15 posters

The ILEX Team

Anonymous

The ILEX Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The ILEX Team

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Slowpoke Well|Morning
    Rain sat in the puddle weaving to and fro in the water as he held his small doll in his arms. He wasn't really listening to what was being planned by the group of pokemon but focused his attention on the strange dream he had along with the echoing malicious voice inside his mind.
    "Don't trust any of them," the raspy voice continued reiterate. "If you don't do something, that thing in the tunnel will not be the only thing you have to worry about. There is a corrupter in the midst."
    Rain whispered to himself, "No, they didn't hurt me. I have to trust them."
    "You will be next. I only feel it right to warn you," the voice said. Suddenly, the voice roared in Rain's head, "Never mind--you won't be the one to do anything about it."
    The Minun's eyes shot open again but with the same bright-red glow they had with the last possession. An abnormal voice which seemed to be two things speaking at once with one yelling while the other moaning was the way the Minun spoke. "You will find that the thing outside is less of a threat than the conspirators in here," the possessed mouse said to the Umbreon as it pointed out the two ghosts. "Yes, I have caught you in the act. You, apparition-who charged the ringed one with betraying you, have tried to deceive him." The possessed body stood from where it sat and almost floated above the water. It glared into the eyes of the Spiritomb and the Haunter as it moved closer. The Minun slowly lifted his hand to point at the green ball that levitated from the Haunter's hand. The possessed mouse smirked at the two ghosts then looked back at the Umbreon while pointing at the green ball and whispered, "deception."

Last edited by Nova2394 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Slowpoke Well|Morning
    [8]

Mint was curious as to how one of the Spiritomb's souls could de-attach itself from the main body, but she didn't ask Ermac about it. The Espeon was simply sitting there quietly when Plague walked away from the group. Not too long after that, Mint heard him shout at something....or someone. If it was a stronger Infected, Mint didn't want Plague to be alone when it came, and was ready to follow Xander when the Minun spoke. It's eyes were glowing bright-red and that voice was defiantly not normal for a Minun. He then started to speak about deception, and how Xander how tricked Plague in some way. Okay. this is getting a little too crazy.
    "Okay, I have no idea what is going on here, or what you're talking about, so..." Mint, not wanting to get caught up in some wild tale, followed Xander and went over to Plague. Getting rid of intruders might help Mint take her mind off the abnormality of that gray Minun.

(Sorry about the shortness of my posts in Ilex...)

Last edited by Skyraven on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 pm

(No, I didn't.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Slowpoke Well | Morning (33)

"You will find that the thing outside is less of a threat than the conspirators in here," an eerie and dual voice boomed. The Minun was pointing at the two ghosts, and staring right at Plague. The Umbreon was flabbergasted; there was no way a Minun could do something like that. He wasn't even a ghost type.
    What the hell-!? He thought as he turned his gaze to the accused ghost pokemon.
    "Yes, I have caught you in the act. You, apparition-who charged the ringed one with betraying you, have tried to deceive him." The Minun sneered as he revealed a now green glowing orb in the palm of the Haunters' clawed hand.
    "Deception." The electric mouse whispered in a haunting tone.

"What...is that, Xander?" He said hoarsely, eyeing the eerie green orb. He didn't want to believe that he would betray him, especially after getting so angry earlier.
    It's the same green as that...things' orbs...
    Plague growled as he drew closer, forgetting the sound he had heard earlier.
    You can't trust a ghost! They are full of tricks!
    He heard rumors of the infamous ghost type, constantly playing cruel jokes on other pokemon.
    "What is this!" He looked at the two ghost pokemon, demanding an answer.
    "And what are you!?" He said turning to the Minun.

"Blaming us over such a dreadful thing, only when WE wish to have the opportunity of a Life Time and discover the mind of an Infected is Deception?! Is Betrail?! You have NO idea of what those words mean!" The green ghost bellowed in rage. Plague stepped back, confused and shaken.
    What is he going on about?! I just asked what the hell is going on!
    Suddenly, an excruciating and overwhelming shriek echoed from the entrance of the well. Plague fell to the ground in complete pain as he frantically held his ears.
    The shadows began to grow deeper and the orbs that made up the ghosts' body began to moan with hundreds of voices.

"Deception...Betrail...To Hell With you All...We suffered The Curse. You Shall Suffer The Curse...Gallows, Cryogenic Suspencion, Beheading, Burned, Staked, Stabbed, Clubbed, Drowned and much more we suffered...Want to take us down? Want to take our Power? Than Take it...Take Our Curse...TAKE IT ALL!!!"

A deep energy flew through Plague, overwhelming his senses as he felt the pain and torture of countless creatures from the past.

Great Darkrai! Ahhh it hurts! The Umbreon clenched his teeth together, unable to get up. His vision was bright and blurry. His head was still reeling from the sheer force of the screech and the unspeakable pain that the ghost had inflicted on his mind.

To his horror, he saw a pink and red blur coming from the shadows, followed by more blurs of the same color, all moving slowly towards them.
    Slowpoke! They have to be!

Plague shut his eyes tight and tried to pull himself up as the undead inhabitants of the well drew closer and some unknown threat was entering the well hole.

"...O-Our...C-Cur-Curse..."
    Plague could no longer see the orbed ghost, but heard its' exhausted voice.

The damned thing is going to kill us all! Plague thought frantically as his body shuddered with paralyzing pain.

Last edited by Anathema on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am; edited 5 times in total

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Slowpoke Well/Morning(11)

(Since everyone skipped me I believe I deserve to make my post now.)

Ermac was grinning with delight but something startled them, there was a new presence within the Well, the umbreon had identified it. So much to put to waste...This was starting to become belated and Ermac's curiosity about what rested in the Mightyenna's mind was starting to drown into annoyance and irritation.

His attention went towards the Minum that acused him of betrail and Deception, his orb hissed revealing near snake like features. The orb went back to his body, the Umbreon on his turn acused him of deception as well. He started to growl.

"Blaming us over such a dreadful thing, only when WE wish to have the opportunity of a Life Time and discover the mind of an Infected is Deception?! Is Betrail?! You have NO idea of what those words mean!

A loud sound started echoing, shadows were starting to appear, his souls moaned and silently screamed, the others could hear the souls. Ermac was losing control...His eyes suddenly started to pulsate Red as his orbs started to beat like hearts.

Deception...Betrail...To Hell With you All...We suffered The Curse. You Shall Suffer The Curse...Gallows, Cryogenic Suspencion, Beheading, Burned, Staked, Stabbed, Clubbed, Drowned and much more we suffered...Want to take us down? Want to take our Power? Than Take it...Take Our Curse...TAKE IT ALL!!!

The keystone shined with a purple glow as the vortex bursted high spinning like a large tornado surrounded by corpse like humanoid figures with an eary glow. The once light green markings that made the faces of the Souls now were a dreeping blood red, as most if not all the souls screamed, yelled, moaned, cried and clawed their way trying to get away just to be sucked back into the vortex. Ermac's face nearly looked like a large skull with sharp teeth...the large jaws opened as souls flied out and penetrated the Minum's, both Umbreon's and the other undead that had arrived. Each one suffering a different kind of horrible pain, from having their blood run out, to freezing to burning...They were feeling it all, although it wasn't trully happening. They were being aflicted by Ermac's Curse. Ermac himself started to bleed from his mouth as he roared loudly and as it all began...He disappeared into his stone.

The stone had a soft eary glow, there was a large pool of blood around the keystone. By using his strongest Attack, Ermac sacrificed a lot of his energy...He could still ear them and see them through his stone...but he was too weak to move.
    ...O-Our...C-Cur-Curse...
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Slowpoke Well | Morning (30)

Xander was shocked by what the possessed Minum had said. How can he... dare to accuse him of trying to deceive Plague, after all they get through (even if it wasn't much, but still)? No, this couldn't go unpunished. As Xander's rage grow within him, he couldn't let it go like that: " And just WHO the hell are YOU to accuse me of such behavior, HUH? I never tried to deceive Plague, nor never will. YOU, on the other hand, want to break appart our group, to make him weaker, and that seems to be motivated only for your own pleasure.... JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" Xander shouted back at the Minum. He was about to make him regret what he said when Plague suddenly asked what was the orb in his hands. Shocked by the sudden question, Xander couldn't answer. As Plague started growling and drew closer, he asked the same question, slightly angered by what the Minum said. " Woah! Easy there! It's only an orb of Ermac, for he could see what I would see in Ceberus' dream!" Xander told him, hoping that would calm him down, so he could think straight again.

Ermac began to speak in an angry tone too, and Xander wasn't very pleased by this: " Guys, please calm down for a minute. We have more urgent thing on ha-". His speech was brutally cut off by an unbearable, ear-splitting howl. Xander couldn't bear it. He couldn't even hear himself screaming at the sound.

When it finally stopped, bells were ringing in Xander's head. He was still trying to float correctly when Ermac burt into rage and cursed the Minum, Plague and the newcommer that make that dreadfull scream. "NOOO!" screamed Xander, but it was already done. They were cursed, and seemed to suffer unberable pain.

As Xander drew closer to Plague to check if he was okay, he saw what Plague had heard before. The previous inhabitant of the well were getting closer, slowly. And they were infected too. "This doesn't look good" thought Xander. Realising now that the team was reduced to only him and Mint, he yelled to Mint: " GET READY TO FIGHT! I'LL DEAL WITH THE SLOWPOKES, GET THAT NEWCOMER OUT!". Charging both his hands with Shadow Balls, he looked with disgust at the slow infected, and told them: "Get over here, and we'll see who's gonna be out of here in one piece!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

((Skip me again, I can't think of anything good to put >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 am

Slowpoke Well|Morning
    "Pathetic," the possessed Minun exclaimed. "Just a big ball of air rather than spirits." Hmmm, this phantom is the only thing that seems to be conscious right now along with that creature called Mint. Maybe it would be better to fall back for now, the Minun thought as the red eyes faded back to grey. Rain was back, but he had no recollection of what had happened. Everyone was now laying on the floor but two: the phantom and the purple dog. He couldn't remember what the purple dog's name was, but felt as if he knew it and could not remember it. The dreary voices of the pink animals further in the well resounded throughout the area. There was, however, another creature atop the well. One that let out a piercing roar that hurt Rain's ears so much that he fell over with his hands clamped over his ears tightly. Meanwhile, the phantom seemed to be readying himself for battle against the wave of monsters entering the room the group was in. I have to help somehow, Rain thought. "I know!" Rain murmured as he shot a shot a signal beam into the dark area where the pink creatures were coming. As the light burst into the dark room, he noticed that the slow ones were fleeing from something further behind the herd. Wide-eyed, Rain yelled to the ghost,"No, wait! Those are not are problem." He pointed toward the back of the incoming mob of pink creatures. "There is the danger. You must save them from being killed." Rain looked upward toward the light at the top of the well. "Another enemy waits for us up there as well!" Rain exclaimed as he pointed his nubby hand toward the roaring monster. We have to do something! I don't--I got it! I'll do exactly what I was going to do to the ones in here only I will have to... Rain's thoughts trailed off, but he knew what he had to do to save everyone. "I know what to do, but I need the ghost to lift everyone on the ground out of the water. Keep them on the rungs of the ladder while I do this. The pink ones will have to suffer since they are all standing in water, but at least we won't be attacked from both sides." He looked from the ghost to the purple dog. "Well, we have to do something, and we don't have much time! Make the choice now!"
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Slowpoke Well|Morning
    [9]

Mint had no idea what was happening with the Minun or Ermac, and why everyone was going to start fighting amongst themselves again, but she had no time to figure out what was going on here. "Blaming us over such a dreadful thing, only when WE wish to have the opportunity of a Life Time and discover the mind of an Infected is Deception?! Is Betrail?! You have NO idea of what those words mean! Ermac growled, but before the Espeon could say a word, an earsplitting shriek filled the well. It didn't affect Mint half as much because of her missing ear, but her other ear took the full damage of the attack. However, she was still able to hear the words of the Spiritomb as he spoke again.
    Deception...Betrail...To Hell With you All...We suffered The Curse. You Shall Suffer The Curse...Gallows, Cryogenic Suspencion, Beheading, Burned, Staked, Stabbed, Clubbed, Drowned and much more we suffered...Want to take us down? Want to take our Power? Than Take it...Take Our Curse...TAKE IT ALL!!! Mint braced to receive this 'curse', but nothing happened to her, and it was time to focus on worse matters. The infected Slowpoke were coming, along with something worse, the one that had produced the terrible shriek.

When the shrieking finally stopped, Mint was very disoriented and her ear hurt like hell, but she attempted to regain her senses. Xander turned to her and shouted, GET READY TO FIGHT! I'LL DEAL WITH THE SLOWPOKES, GET THAT NEWCOMER OUT!" With a swift nod, Mint raced off without even hearing what the Minun said about the Slowpoke running away. She needed to take care of the monster on the top of the well-only her and Xander were actually able to really fight at this moment. The shrieking infected was at the top of the well's entrance, as the Minun had pointed out, but Mint easily recognized it as a horribly-bloody Umbreon. She couldn't stand having to fight infected, but if she wanted to protect her new friends, this was the cost. "Look, you stupid infected!" she called up to the Umbreon as Mint jumped onto the ladder that lead up to aboveground, needing to get the thing focused on her. "Why don't you shove THIS in your rotten mouth?" Mint then fired a Signal Beam at the undead, knowing Bug-type moves were effective. against Dark-types. Hopefully she would be able to hold off this thing and give the others time.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Slowpoke Well/Morning(12)

Ermac could see the Slowpoke arriving, some of them were still thriving in pain thanks to his curse, but only a few were actually cursed...There were still a lot of them. The Espeon and the Haunter wished to keep the infected at bay...Some of Ermac's souls wished to help just for the thrill of the battle...

But he couldn't rise...he was too tired, too weak...He could only see them fighting through his Keystone. For now...the only thing he could be is a watcher.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 pm

OoC-Jeez, I have no idea why I'm not getting email notification for my teams...I'm sorry, I would have passed earlier if I knew it was my turn. Please pass my turn, Plague is just disoriented and paralyzed by the slew of stuff going on)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 pm

( I,m soooooo sorry guys but I'm moving to university and I didn't have the time to post. Please forgive me. I will skip my tun for now, just pretend Xander is ignoring the Minum and attack the infected slowpokes, only the ones that are clearly infected. PS I'm on my phone right now soooo.... Yeah)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Slowpoke Well|Morning
    Rain felt irritated that the Haunter didn't listen to him. I think these two really want to die, Rain thought. I have no choice. If they don't want to save the others from getting hurt, I don't care. I'm not dying here. Rain began to surge electricity through his body before another one of the deafening howls by the creature atop the well filled the room. As the electricity filled the water beneath the group and slowpoke, Rain closed his eyes to not see the writhing creatures that were caught by his attack.
    (OOC: Sorry, Rain's warning wasn't really talked about in previous posts; so I couldn't make a really good reply.)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Slowpoke Well|Morning
    [10]

The infected Umbreon had been hit by Mint's attack, and knocked back from the force of it. The Espeon knew it wasn't defeated yet, and she wasn't going to let some infected kill her or any of the others. Climbing up the ladder, with some difficulty, Mint found herself aboveground once more. The vicious Umbreon was not far from where Mint had surfaced from the well, and the scarred Espeon realized there was grass up here. Now she would be able to use Grass Knot. Mint summoned the grass to attempt to hold the infected down by the legs, then leaped at the Umbreon with her teeth bared.

(Short post is short. Sorry.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Slowpoke Well/Morning(13)

Ermac was looking at all that was happening. The Haunter was fighting several slow infected, child's play for someone so quick. While the Espeon was fighting an Umbreon...the one that sent that scream...agonizing and annoying. Ermac was quite tired...he hated to be tired. There has to be a way for him to break out of his Keystone, although being tired he couldn't. His souls were growing insane from the claustrophobia.

Suddenly, pain from an electric shock warped around all the souls and Ermac himself, he bursted out of his keystone roaring. WHO HAD ATTACKED US?! he roared, demanding to know. Eventually, the only one responsable was the Minum...but it was now just a shadow of what it was. Ermac growled on frustration he didn't want to kill the little thing, yet it diserved to...but at the eyes of others..."It wouldn't be fair". Heck with it, he needed to take his frustration on something, or someone.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Slowpoke Well | Morning (34)

Plague cried out as electricity surged from the water below him and through his body. His veins were on fire and he couldn't move.
    As the attack reached its' peak, something in the Umbreons' mind snapped. His eyes shot open, glowing a bright red. His rings glowed unnaturally bright, as if he were using all of his strength.
    He roared, breaking away from the electric attack. A primal instinct to kill washed away his consciousness as he jumped to his feet, teeth bared and fur bristling.
    He glared at the Minun who attacked him.
    "YOU! You're going to pay!!" Plague roared as he pounced on the Minun with his claws protracted, his mask flying off as they collided.
    "DIE!!!" He growled, his voice cold and broken, as a Shadow Ball charged between his jaws, aimed right at the electric mouse. The purple glow of the attack flickered across his muzzle, giving his scarred face a grim and grotesque appearance, his eyes endless pits of rage and hunger.

(OoC- The virus is passive in Plague, but it comes out once in awhile if his stress levels are too high. He tackled Rain, but if that's not fly with you, Nova, I can change it)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Slowpoke Well | Morning (31)

As he hoped, Mint was dealing with the other infected that attacked them earlier. That make him left to deal with those crawlings horrors. Xander looked at them carefully before hitting them with a Shadow Ball. There was maybe some Slowpokes that still alive in there, thanks to their natural retardness, they looked like the infected ones..... Maybe they weren't smart enough to find out who was alive and who was dead? Anyway, each Shadow Ball aimed at them hit the target, sending corpse parts everywhere.

Suddenly, the Minum unloaded his attack through the water, which praticly decimate all the slowpokes. Unfortunately, it seemed to had startled the others too. Ermac roared, but calmed down. Xander thought that he ran out of energy... But something unexpected happened: Plague snapped. He had that killer instinct of someone being out of control. Not only he tackled the Minum with enough force to hurt him, but he yelled to the Minum that he'll kill him. Hurting the Minum because of his actions, Xander don't mind, since he was pretty pissed off too by that pest. But kill him? Xander knew something was wrong with Plague, which was normally calm and think before doing anything.

Xander flew to Plague as he was forming a Shadow Ball. He had a shock when he saw the Umbreon, grinning madly without his mask. With all the might and speed he got, Xander tackled Plague's head, hoping to just disrupt the Shadow Ball's course enough to make it miss the Minum. As they tackled, he grabbed Plague's jaw and shut them together. "ARCEUS! WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOIN' PLAGUE?!?!? " The Haunter shouted to him. He didn't hoped for an answer, but he just pray that his comrad didn't fell into the infection.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Slowpoke Well|Morning
    After feeling the strong impact from the Umbreon and hearing its roaring threats, Rain picked himself up as the phantom scolded the rabid animal. You see. This is what happens when you trust things like this. First, he tells you to go if you want to--as if you really had a choice. Oh please, don't think for one second that you are safe with these monsters. All they will do is continue to threaten you until you are dead. When will you get the hint! THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU! Rain's alternate consciousness was speaking within his mind.
    Although he tried to repel the temptation of fleeing, he could not help but ponder his situation of being in such a dangerous predicament. I--I don't want to leave, but if I stay, I will certainly die, Rain thought as he slowly picked up his drenched doll off the ground.
    That way. Through the cave. There is where you will make your escape.
    But I could have sworn that I saw something at the end of the cave. A large monster. I'm not sure if it is gone.
    IT IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE! Would you rather stay here and die?!
    "I guess not," Rain murmured to himself as he took small steps toward the dark hole in the wall--uncertain of what lay within. Rain took one glimpse over his shoulder at the commotion and writhing beast held by the phantom. "I can't stay here. I'll-," his voice was interrupted by a large roar from the cave. A great gust of odious breath blew at the Minun. "Okay, I guess I could stay here for a little while longer," Rain uttered in surprise as he backed away from the dark tunnel, clutching his doll tightly to his torso.

Last edited by Nova2394 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Outside Slowpoke Well | Morning
    [11]

Mint's heart swelled with triumph, for the Grass Knot had worked. It would not stop the infected down completely, only slow it down for the time being. That, however, was all Mint needed for now. With a vicious snarl, the Espeon launched herself forward and brought her claws down on the Umbreon's shoulder, blood swelling beneath her claws. After a few moments, Mint sprung back to not allow the infected to use another attack. Mint quickly fired another Signal Beam before darting over to the well's entrance. "Are you guys alright?" she yelled as loud as she could before turning back to the infected. No doubt it would be furious now, after Mint's attacks, but she wasn't going to let some rotten Umbreon past her. "Come get me, if you think you're tough enough," she growled at the infected.

(Ciana gave me permission to claw Greed!)

Last edited by Skyraven on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 am

Slowpoke Well/Morning(14)

Using Shadow Sneak, he formed 2 large shadowy like hands, similar to a Cofagrigus he punched and tore down Slowpoke while in rage. Most were silent but some Slowpoke let out moans of pain, eventually were alive. Ermac didn't care, he just wanted to destroy, to kill, to unleash his Wrath.

After a few dead Slowpoke he used Ominous Wind to push the Slowpoke back, and than used the pile of flesh that was left from the beating he gave to block the hole in the wall of the well. He stuffed the entrance with the body parts.

Ermac's eyes laid on the little being...That electric rat...Xander had taken Plague away. Finally one of these morons had decided to attack it, Ermac smiled slightly although noticed that Rain was still alive and barelly to not harm. He seemed to had heard something from the cave. Ermac himself didn't hear anything due the constant shattering of his other selves.

Ermac thought...If there's anything that makes the Minum fear, inside of that hole...what would happen if the Minum was tossed inside it? The jagged grin on Ermac's face turned bigger. And even a blind pokemon could tell what Ermac was thinking.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 am

Slowpoke Well | Morning (35)

Plague had just finished powering up the volatile Shadow Ball when something hit him hard on the side of his head, making the purple sphere miss its' mark and collide with the cavern walls. Debris and dust flew everywhere as he felt two claws snap his jaws shut.
    "ARCEUS! WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOIN' PLAGUE?!?!?" Xander shouted, outraged. The Umbreon looked at the Haunter wide-eyed, completely bewildered.
    ]What just happened!? Why is Xander?!...Plagues' eyes were no longer glowing, his rings fell to a pulsating glow. He was once again himself.

Before he could find the answer to anything, he heard a deep roar emanating from the darker recesses of the caverns. Plagues' body froze with fear as he stared in the direction of the sound, his eyes watching the small Minun cower back and retreat from the darkness. Plague released himself from the ghosts' claws and scrabbled up, desperately searching for his mask. He spotted it under some rubble, and anxiously unburied it and put it back on. He glanced back at the Haunter, a pained expression on his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 am